The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FRUITION

Codes: mc, fd, nc, ff, sf

Disclaimers (if you scroll past, you’ve still read ‘em—don’t blame me):

  • This author is not the same trilby who dwells on AOL; thus, Trilby on AOL should not be held responsible for anything that follows.
  • This work is copyright the author, © 2001. Kindly do not repost or otherwise use without permission and credit.
  • This is adult fiction with nonconsensual sex, mind control, and other immoral and illegal acts both explicit and implied. In real life this would all be very bad. All characters, events, and places are fictional and any resemblance to actual persons, events or places is coincidental, etc. All characters are of legal age in all jurisdictions, not that it’s done them much good so far. References like “boy”, “girl”, or “child” are rhetorical, not technical.
  • If you’re underage, stop reading and get out. (The average fashion magazine these days is probably enough.) If it’s just flat illegal there, ditto (and I’m very sorry.) If you find this sort of thing offensive in general, ditto (and why are you here?)
  • It’s more about mind control than sex. I’m a fetishist: point isn’t using MC to get sex, it’s sex being something interesting to do with MC. So if you only want short zap/long fuckfest . . . see ya. Also, I consider this literature, i.e. with redeeming artistic content, i.e. not “obscene” in the legal definition. (Argue that if you will, but it’s my story, so to speak, and I’m sticking to it.)
  • I disparage no lifestyle. If characters are forced into one, it’s the force that degrades, not the lifestyle.
* * *

Inspirations: In no particular order: some Voyer drawings; several Biological MC imagealters by William Lee; the opening to Sara H’s “Breath of Spirit”; Orestes’ “Observation”; Rasta Girl and Witchman’s “Holy Smoke.” Of course, the debt to the ingenious Tabico is obvious, huge, and poorly paid.

Note: This is not an ecological diatribe. Just bio EMC.

* * *

1.

Hecate’s sun was nearly at zenith when Dr Karen Gale saw the flower among the trees.

She was glad of the chance to step into the slightly-cooler shade. Her caution as she did that was trained but a bit jaded: the initial survey team hadn’t found animal life much larger than rodent-size on any of Hecate’ s three continents, and most of that was neither aggressive nor timid—just hugely uninterested in human explorers. The lack of biodiversity concerned some of Karen’s xeno/bio colleagues from Perelandra, but Hecate itself seemed to be flourishing despite the lack of fauna.

For now, it just meant Karen could stalk this new blossom without worry.

Something buzzed past and she leaned out of its way—even the flying things that held the insect niche and helped the dominant plants pollinate seemed to do little else, and had no stings or pincers. She wondered if this one had just visited the flower.

It was almost spotlit, and there was a sort of inverted valley over her head, a gap among the branches that seemed almost designed to keep the flower in a patch of sun whatever the time of day. A natural Stonehenge, Karen thought, almost wanting to pet the ground in approval. Planets can be damned clever if you let them alone, Professor Kyson had been fond of saying. He’d been an asshole in many other ways, but he was sometimes wise and usually quotable.

Karen walked up to the flower and knelt a couple of meters away, enjoying the grass under her knees. Her last planet had been a terraforming enterprise in progress, and even in the envirosuit the algal stink hadn’t stopped making her gag. It was bliss to be able to go around in shorts—and of course, watch others do likewise.

She took pictures of the plant, then rose and took more from other angles. She widened the shots to include the surround, centered on the thick, almost lobe-trunked tree behind it. Two of its roots spread on either side of the flower, making it look like a kitten between the paws of an indulgent dog.

Kneeling again, she put the camera aside and slid on gloves, more for the flower’s sake than her own. She started to crawl toward it, and smiled to herself. My Queen, Your humble subject approaches on her unworthy knees.

She paused, looking closely at the petals, seeing their subtle texture. What looked smooth at two meters was layered and deep now, and the plant seemed to tremble under her gaze. The colors were subtle, too, shading into each other in ways that she’d never thought of before. She found herself tracing lines through the contours of the petals, playing gentle tag with the patterns that danced in and out of her awareness.

The flower shifted in a breeze too soft for her to feel, and as her eyes followed the movement it was almost like being massaged behind them. She thought of looking away but that seemed so unappealing next to the idea of staring more and more intently, deeper and deeper into the flower.

Now the petals began to pulse, flaring open and then drifting together. I don’t feel a breeze, Karen thought, but was mildly puzzled about what that meant. The flower itself was . . .

The flower itself was beautiful.

Karen zoned on that idea and the blankness was intoxicating.

It was so soothing that her eyelids started drooping, and she fell out of synch with the rhythm of the petals. The moment let her realize she was on her hands and knees, staring wide-eyed at an alien plant.

It’s hypnotizing me.

It was absurd.

It was a headrush.

Still, she needed to do . . . something . . . soon . . .

The headrush left her even more dazed, and all her mind could grasp was that to understand what was happening to her—to understand anything at all—she must look even deeper into the beautiful flower. The hypnotic play of color and motion drew in toward it.

She leaned forward.

Something brushed her cheek.

Then there was an ecstatic moment of near-suffocation and Karen was already coughing convulsively before she realized she’d taken a faceful of pollen. She gasped as she realized the alien biostuff was already thick in her lungs, and then moaned in dreamlike terror as she knew she’d just sucked in more.

Her head spun, and she twisted away to sprawl numbly on the grass trying to reach for her pack. Antigens, com unit . . . too far away now. Strength and will faded in her as though she’d never had any, and she lay limp, seeing the pack and wondering when the clearer fear and grief would hit her.

Stupid way to die. Stupid.

She felt stupid.

She was feeling more stupid by the second.

The flower wasn’t holding Karen spellbound anymore—her brain had wanted to keep staring into it but older instincts had twisted her belatedly away when the pollen sprayed her—and now her thoughts were quivering out of the trance she’d been under, enough to appreciate that it had been a trance.

Maybe the animals pollinated it too . . . the flower lured them close enough to brush the tendril . . . and then when they ran their fur carried . . .

But the pollen wasn’t making Karen run. It was making her sleepy.

She felt tears start and realized some of them were for Hecate itself. Planet’s too clever. The hypno-pollination works fine . . . but it’s toxic for . . . aliens . . . like me . . .

Hecate had killed her and hadn’t meant to.

Her mind started to blur and she realized there was no pain, just the thickening dark over her thoughts, slowing them down. She found herself seeing the flower again in her mind, losing herself in the enthralling pattern. A humming was rising in her ears and a warmth spread through her body.

Rapid toxicity . . . still a stupid way to die . . . but it might not hurt too much . . . She was too sleepy to be glad.

Karen’s mind was emptying, and she questioned nothing by the time her awareness fell into the flower and disappeared in the dance of bright pretty colors.

2.

Karen stretched luxuriously and drew herself up, looking back out of the trees to see dusk settling over the landscape.

She felt very calm.

She looked down and saw the last rays of the sun across her legs, through the gap in the trees, and seeing her own skin curved there on the grass in the pale light made her think of sex. She thought about how pretty her legs were without being vain—she was thinking of someone else’s legs, of being between them.

Karen was vaguely disturbed for a moment. She usually wanted, needed, a mostly emotional relationship, and lust, for her, almost always came with a face and a heart. But all that filled her mind now was hunger for an anonymous pussy, a chance to crawl between thighs like these and bury her face there.

Bury her face in the petals, as they shimmered slick before her staring eyes.

When this pussy came, it would kiss her with a cloud of pollen.

She felt her hand burrowing against the damp crotch of her shorts.

Karen held still. She was buying her self-control, and felt almost drunken as she leaned back where she lay, deliberately undoing her belt and sliding the loose shorts up her raised thighs and then off.

She came upright, smiling down at the panties. She took the knife from her belt and slid it carefully inside the waistband, and the lingerie was a whisper under her pussy.

Putting a finger to herself, Karen took a taste. Mmmm. Stripping naked in the wild gave her a certain—flavor . . .

She sat still, breathing slowly, aware of the scent of the pollen that clung to her but letting it relax her.

Then she slid her top off and a moment later was barefoot.

She stood up slowly.

It took her a moment to realize that she not only wasn’t dead from the Hecatean pollen, she wasn’t even lightheaded. In fact, Karen had never been so focused before, though she wasn’t quite sure what she was focused on.

Before she could try to think about that, a lovely flower shimmered in her mind and put it to sleep.

She turned to see the real thing, but it had closed; the mesmerizing petals were wrapped in a dull tight sheath of leaf that drooped on its stalk.

Diurnal only, came a tiny, sleepy botanist-voice from deeper in her mind.

Karen wasn’t even surprised at how little it interested her. She turned to look at her pack and clothes and realized they held no draw for her, either.

I’m naked and ready. It was almost a prayer, though she didn’t know to whom. But there was an answer of sorts, something that entered her as the thought opened her.

She felt a compulsion to walk now, leaving flower and protection behind, and it made her wet to step through the trees, away from anyone else on Hecate, more and more lost to them with each step. She was being pulled and she was liking it.

Something else was telling Karen what to do. She didn’t want it to stop, and let herself be lulled by warm breezes and the deepening shadows. She felt deeply trustful of whatever had control of her, and believed it would let nothing hurt her.

Maybe it meant to hurt her. But Karen told herself that it would probably teach her not to think of it as hurt, and enjoyed that thought so much that she had to put a hand to her pussy as she walked.

As the light dimmed, so did Karen’s mind. She passed through the dark like a charmed sleepwalker.

Then she was . . . here. She didn’t wonder where: it was the place on Hecate where she was intended to be. She realized she was in trees again, a thinner species with narrow trunks and higher foliage. Bulking below them was what looked like a pile of dark boulders but moved in the breeze.

It was a huge plant (maybe even a colony of symbiotes, the inner botanist murmured), with leaves as broad as Karen’s own height. The whole thing was as large as a small room, and its size made her a little afraid.

But the flower bewitched her mind as the pollen sizzled through her body, and tipped her fear into more excitement. A wave of affection washed over her and she swayed before the great plant, wanting to please it. Languidly she raised her arms and began to writhe slowly, dancing.

Worshipping.

Hecate. Take me. I am—Yours!

Karen was shivering with the orgasm before she knew it was starting, and it didn’t halt her dance or her arousal. She watched tendrils start to lift from the front of the plant, and felt a rush as they started to match her rhythm.

She locked onto the rhythm and let it control her like a conductor’s baton, and when it changed she let it change hers, flowing into it and loving how the shifts made her body feel. The tendrils waved in front of her as though taking the scent from her as she dripped before it, and by now her mind no longer had room for anything as complex as different biochemistry.

The great leaves at the plant’s center began to open.

Inside them was a space, almost like an over-elegant bed, lined with soft stretches of tissue and long fibrous growths, all gleaming wetly in the light that now peeked down from Hecate’s moon.

Something flowed into Karen’s mind. It washed over everything else and commanded her. She slowly wound her body to a halt and stared blankly at the depth of the plant, her arms settling to her sides.

I’m very sleepy.

It’s so soft and warm in there I want to sleep there I need to go to sleep must sleep

3.

Down inside, the part of Karen that had tried to pull her away from the powder that had stunned her was still nervous, and all it saw in the depth of the plant was something hungry.

It wanted her, and suddenly she was afraid. She thought of being trapped, crushed, chewed—just suffocated as the plant mindlessly tried to eat and failed.

But as Karen struggled just to think past the submissive lust steeping her mind, she was realizing there was an even greater danger here, if she let the hypnosis it was dazing her with draw her into its clutches. Whatever was bending her will now didn’t want to feast on her body.

It hungered for her soul.

Karen knew that it would have her soul if she went to sleep on that soft . . . warm . . .

No . . .

She shivered. She would give up her soul, if this went on.

Other tendrils lifted from the leaves as Karen hesitated, and buds on them began to open. She peered in wonder as a whole constellation of pretty flowers began blooming before her, their beauty different and more elusive in moonlight than in the sun, but every bit as hypnotic.

This time as she swayed she wasn’t dancing, because she was too enthralled by the flowers to know she was moving. As the plant hypnotized her with them, a sound crept into her ears, filling them before she even knew she was hearing it. A soft rustling, like leaves, like voices . . . as Karen responded to it, its pitch rose and then began to oscillate, and the sequence stroked Karen’s mind, soothing and welcoming.

She smiled again, warmly, lost in love for the plant that offered her a place to sleep when she was so very sleepy. She started walking to it, climbing onto it and feeling the firm, cool flesh of it on her bare skin. It was at the same time like crawling into bed and like embracing a lover, and as Karen slid into the cavity prepared for her she was whimpering, almost insane with the excitement of the leaves and tendrils across her skin.

As she realized how vulnerable she was in the pulsing depth of this alien plant, her arousal deepened.

The flowers turned to follow her as though she were their sun, and as she curled up in the belly of the plant, they waved over her, dazing her each time she opened her eyes and glanced up at them. As the plant itself began to move sensuously under her and around her and against her, she grew dizzy from veering between the lust against her skin and the hypnotic colors in her eyes.

Then the thicker tendrils in the cavity with her began to move, as swift as their smaller counterparts, sinuous and strong as snakes. She stopped seeing the pretty flowers as her eyes rolled up into her head. The first polite grip of her arms and thighs sent mindless joy through Karen, but then the fear resurfaced.

It had her.

The great leaves folded slowly closed over her. More tendrils slid along her skin, caressing her as she squirmed helplessly in the grasp of the first ones, exploring her skin with maddening softness before selecting a part of her to bind. Soon they were snug around her throat and belly, and wrapped her limbs, slowly starting to move her like a puppet.

Karen struggled, but she was too aroused to try hard. It felt too good to be held and manipulated, and the gentle, insistent way the plant controlled her melted the rest of her resolve.

When the smooth, moist length of another one slid up between her thighs she parted them and cried out softly as it touched her pussy—then forked smoothly and took her through the ass as well.

As Karen bucked almost painfully in the climax that slammed through her, the delicate way the other tendrils held her and played with her limbs blew her mind.

If Karen could still form words the only one would be Yesssss . . .

She fainted before the tendril at her lips did more than make her dream of kisses.

. . . Karen woke inside the plant, and when she knew that, she had another orgasm.

She tensed uselessly in the grip of the tentacles, and being held that way set her off again.

Then her mind went blank.

She hung in the warm silence, seeing nothing and feeling everything. Her thoughts were a sluggish river with strange islands of clarity: she knew the pollen had gone through her system and started binding to her brain, and that as she slept the plant had slid fibers into her.

She could already feel the ones that were sliding through her soft palate from the tendril she was fellating, and she rode through the flutter of her heart and the brief hitch in breathing as they reached her lower brain and took control of her body.

Karen was in the plant and under its control. She knew that—and was already learning to come at the knowledge.

This time her pussy was still and the pleasure flared only in her mind.

She loved it for reducing her to that and she despaired of ever being worthy. She needed so badly to submit to the plant that she blanked out again. It had her and breathed her and held her.

She would think whatever it wanted.

She would stop thinking.

She would lie soft in its depth with her lips and pussy and anus distended around its probes, lost in the bliss of helplessness.

She would hang there and climax until she died.

Something flickered in a newer part of her brain. The Karen that was squeezing wetly around the tendrils that kept her open almost wished for the filaments invading her skull to find that part and drip strange sap over it until it was quiet . . .

But its message was beautiful. She was falling in love with a captor that didn’t know she was there. Some process that evolved over millions of years to keep this plant alive, or breed it, had sucked her alien self in, and it was conditioning her into its slave without being conscious of it.

She would die, orgasming, waiting for commands that would never come.

There was enough of who Karen had been, before the flower hypnotized her, that she was humiliated.

There was too much of what Karen had become, in the tendrils, to resist climaxing again.

Something shadowed her mind and she slept again . . .

4.

karen felt the breeze.

she had been awakened, and she stood straight and still, waiting for a thought, any thought, to enter her head.

Slowly, some did. her eyes were looking out of the trees at Hecate’s dawn. she was deeply, pleasurably conscious of it, and conscious of the power that held her and owned her. she waited, passive and open.

Something came, rustling in the grass and shimmering in the air. A command, simple enough even for her.

Sleep.

karen obediently closed her eyes and slept.

she awakened. she didn’t know how long it had kept her asleep, but she was moist about having been controlled so easily. she looked again at the sky, and forgot what it had looked like before. Then she forgot being put to sleep.

she saw something different now than . . . what she vaguely remembered seeing other times. she knew now what she hadn’t known, then, that Hecate was even less biodiverse than anyone thought.

There were the little rodentiles and the flyers, and there were a small range of food plants.

And there was—She. The Goddess.

karen’s reverent orgasm flowed through her without stirring her.

She was Hecate itself but She was beyond human names. Beyond animal noise at all.

karen didn’t try to name Her but just gaped at the female essence that had consumed her.

She lived everywhere, vast and invisible from here to the horizon and beyond, through roots and rhizomes and fruiting bodies and structures whose discovery would have won Dr Karen Gale scientific immortality—if Dr Karen Gale had still existed.

The Goddess reached up with stems and trunks and fibers to move mountains. She reached up with blossoms and great leafy maws to work Her will on the bodies and minds of anything that grew or scurried.

She had worked Her will on karen and now karen was Her willing slave.

There were other things in karen’s mind, but She had shut those parts off for now, and karen did not think them. she knew the Goddess had not emptied her mind, just bent it into a more pleasing shape.

karen liked bending now.

Being bent.

she was completely at peace and when other ideas floated up she let them float. Nothing mattered to karen unless the Goddess willed it to. As karen thought of the other animals who were probably searching for her she knew there were feelings making them search. she remembered faces and names and could even picture one or more of them staring out at Hecate’s placid horizon, sick with worry.

she just didn’t care.

karen belonged to Her now, not to the frantic animals. she was an animal, too, but now she was like the little rodentiles, controlled, living to serve Her.

All animals must serve Her.

Things began to pulse in karen’s mind. Others must be enslaved. All must obey Her. The new minds must all be hypnotized, as karen was.

All must obey.

she didn’t remember leaving the plant or walking to the edge of these woods. It occurred to her that she’d thought the plant itself had enslaved her, that she’d spent her last glimmers of free will tearfully worshipping something that was just another of the Goddess’ many tools.

It meant nothing. her error was as meaningless as her thoughts. It was as meaningless as any animal’s life.

karen felt warm stirrings, in the grass under her bare feet and in the air around her. A command. This time it didn’t tell her to sleep.

It summoned her.

Obediently she turned and stepped to a vine-wrapped tree. she stood passively as some of the vines uncoiled and reached out to her. she spread her thighs to let one take her pussy and kissed the tip of the other to guide it into her mouth. The Goddess was strong and clear in karen’s mind now, and the headrush of being directly under Her touch made karen limp. Other tendrils snaked out and held her.

karen heard the faint sucking as the vines slowly, rhythmically fucked her, in and out.

she felt them finding new things in her body as they probed her.

In her mind was the knowledge that karen was not yet receptive to the usual way She commanded Her animals. karen could sense and obey the summons, but was not yet linked enough with Her to be able to assimilate specific orders that way.

karen was also a more complex slave than any other that obeyed Her. karen knew that in just the same way she knew she was as dispensible as a blade of grass. Nothing was special but Her.

Something of Hers was budding now at the base of karen’s brain, but the Goddess could not grow it as quickly as one of Her trees or tendrils. While the plant had been fucking and brainwashing karen, She had explored karen’s stunned brain, and found it more intricate and fragile than anything else She had ever controlled, and would wait before damaging it.

karen realized that She could easily have let the little control-growth bloom too soon into her cerebrum. karen would have died twitching and squirming and coming, braindead before her body was still.

karen loved Her.

For now, the Goddess needed karen to open herself to the tendrils to control her, until the growth finally took over karen’s brain and she could receive direct command. As Her tissue it could resonate with Her echoing will, and then karen could respond.

karen shivered with pride. Soon, she would learn to obey as well as a rodentile.

she stood quietly as the tendrils slid out of her again and the last ones let go as she regained her balance. her crotch tingled deliciously but she lacked the will to finger herself.

Lust didn’t distract her anymore, though. she was too deeply enslaved, and obedience was more of a turn-on.

Now Her orders were in karen’s mind.

karen started to run.

5.

her mind was blank as she went. she had no idea where she was going or what to do when she got there, but She had brought karen out of trance facing in the proper direction, so there was really nothing to think about.

she had stopped, and half-woke to find herself wrapped around a sapling that curled up over her, her thighs spasming around it as she humped it from below. The tendril she sucked this time gave her water, and her thirst was gone before she’d sensed it. she didn’t feel grateful: it was just one of Her tools keeping another one hydrated.

The rest stop in her run woke her enough to think briefly: the Goddess had done many things to karen while she’d writhed mindlessly in the plant’s grip, and the human animals’ sensors, calibrated for humans, might no longer register karen as they searched. Also, she realized the Goddess’ command had kept her in or near the treeline, after She had unspooled karen’s memories of the satellites and what they could see. karen didn’t wonder where She was making her run to without the humans seeing.

Then she heard something, and accessed a Dr Gale memory devoid of feeling: a scout skimmer.

karen slid off the sapling as the vines released her, and she padded silently through thicker growth, sensing here and there an offshoot of Hers among the slave plants. karen felt warm and protected as she moved stealthily through the leaves and stalks, the contact with Her plants enough to let Her control the way karen moved, keeping her smooth and silent.

karen imagined the aliens’ sensor beams passing blindly through her body. It had been invisible since the Goddess had taken karen and made her into Her tool.

karen smiled.

Had the old Karen seen it, she would have screamed. She would have been too hopeless to run.

she heard the skimmer level off and hover, and as she reached the edge of the leaf cover she peeked out to see it settling on its landing struts. she started to hate the alien animals in it for dropping the dead metal weight onto Her surface, and the idea of the advance base itself was too obscene to think . . . about . . .

The hate died in her. The Goddess was beyond pain and a few hundred kilograms of alien metal here or a few thousand there were nothing against Her vastness. She didn’t care and karen lost any will to.

karen watched t he skimmer’s canopy slide back. An old impulse tweaked her pussy as she saw Solange Eweyu dismounting, sleek midnight thighs flexing under the gym shorts and calves knotting momentarily over the hiking boots. On the other side, Becky Talbot crept more timidly down the fuselage.

karen saw her . . . friends . . . but only faintly considered why they were . . .

she coveted the alien females for Her, and everything was clear.

karen didn’t remember wanting them this badly, but now her jaws flexed and her body clenched with the thought of taking them. For a moment one of the faint but clear human memories surfaced and she saw herself as a hunting cat eyeing pretty antelope on the grasslands.

But even big cats were just animals.

karen was slightly better than an animal. she was a slave. she would take no one. she would just be used.

her joy over that wiped the cat-fantasy away.

“I think it was this way,” Solange’s deep voice came, flattened by the echo karen’s ears could detect now, the way the chunk of metal tainted Her sweet warm air and bounced sound. The ugly noise of an animal was uglier for it. At the same time karen’s pussy twitched at the way Solange sounded, the way her accent still tingled across nerves that had kept Dr Karen Gale happily awake at night.

“I couldn’t keep it after acquisition,” Becky said, quieter and higher. “It was barely within parameters.”

Hearing the alien voices, karen realized one of the new things in her body rested soft on the inside of her throat. she swallowed around it and smiled again.

“Still worth checking out,” Solange called back. “Bring the medikit just in case.” As Becky turned back to fetch it from the skimmer, Solange was already stepping into the leaves to karen’s right. karen slipped back. she felt Her will vibrating into her from the foliage around her, the slave plants transmitting directions which karen’s body obeyed while her mind drifted.

The Goddess had propelled karen to a small open area, where a curtain of vines hung from a horizontal branch and the buds of dozens of the hypnotic flowers wove among them in their dark sheaths.

karen stepped out and let Solange see her, feeling the other woman’s stare and sensing lust Solange wasn’t aware of emitting. she kept her legs together and her arms behind her, presenting her breasts and leaning her hips out.

Solange was shocked, too, and her lovely chiseled face was dazed. She clearly hadn’t expected her friend actually to be here where the squirrely sensor blip had faded. Her gaze dipped to karen’s nude body once, twice. She blinked and fought to get herself on track again.

She managed “Karen? What—?”

karen sang.

The Goddess’ programming in karen’s mind told her how to use the new growth in her throat to send out the soothing trill, and all her awareness focused on Solange as the other woman wavered. karen adjusted the pitch and she could actually see the alien female’s thinking blunted. Solange dragged her feet for a moment and then gave up, standing still and trying to keep her eyes open and fixed on karen.

“Wwwhat?” she whispered, trying again.

“Come to me, Solange,” karen said, speaking past the tranquilizing noise.

“Obey, Solange.”

The female quivered. The vibes from the new organ twisted karen’s words into a compulsion that was inside Solange’s head before she could resist.

“Obey, Solange.”

Solange obeyed. karen’s thighs loosened to see another animal bending to Her will.

karen could enslave her now, but she needed to be sure of the other alien first, and she already knew how Solange would be neutralized.

“Obey, Solange.”

After a few steps, Solange was closer to her. karen sang to her some more and then, before her eyes could close, she said, “Look at the flowers now, Solange. Do not look away.”

As Solange wearily turned her head on command, She opened the blossoms and the petals began their mesmeric dance. Solange’s eyes widened and fixed, and karen saw them start to turn in her head, as the flowers began to pulse in a pattern that captured her attention and led it deeper, a whirling shape that was itself a flower made of flowers.

It was seducing Solange’s sleepy mind into the trap of comprehending it. When Solange succeeded, it would own her.

karen knew that if her mind still belonged to her she would be as hypnotized as Solange was.

Solange still had just enough willpower to break free of the trance, but she was too deep already to remember to try. Her breathing slowed, the tall alien sank gracefully to her knees, gazing at the flowers. Her eyes grew wider and wider, and in a moment her head began to lean to one side.

Slowly, she pitched forward, not enough to fall but enough to draw nearer to the blossom that leaned out shyly as though for a kiss.

When the pollen puffed softly into her face she was already deeper in trance than karen had been, and karen watched her subdued struggle to breathe as she drew the pollen in to her nose, her lungs, her blood, her brain.

Unlike what karen could now only faintly remember doing, Solange didn’t try to pull away. In a moment she was calm, her chest rising and falling under the t-shirt as she blissfully inhaled within a cloud of pollen motes.

The dance of the petals had already taught her to be still and submit. Now she would learn more.

Solange would obey.

karen smiled again and walked past her.

6.

Becky stepped around the skimmer’s hull and looked for the gap in the foliage where Solange had gone in. She wished she could move faster, or Solange could go slower. Karen was an anything-but-absentminded professor, so something had gone wrong out here. Hecate’s relentless quiet and normality had lulled Solange into being overconfident.

The leaves parted to the right of where Solange had gone in but the leg that parted them was pale and quite bare.

Karen strode out of the leaves, erect and utterly nude. Becky was speechless.

The other woman looked wild. She looked—as though she’d had the fuck of the century rolling across a forest floor. Her hair was twisted and matted but it gave a crazy beauty to her face, and Becky was trying to remember what she’d thought of Karen’s body before, seeing her working out or showering on Perelandra.

Right now, Karen’s body was—hot.

Her muscles were taut and her skin gleamed with sweat. She looked oiled. Becky started to worry about local water or plant secretions, but the way Karen’s breasts swelled distracted her. They were still small but it was as though her nipples were trying to lift Karen into flight.

Karen hadn’t said anything, and when Becky looked into her eyes she let out a squeak of fear.

Karen’s eyes had already undressed her, but there was something very scary in the way they did.

She felt a chill as she knew that Karen had sensed her arousal before she even knew it.

Becky tried to fight the arousal, and the fear was an ally. It grew. She’ d been so transfixed by the spectacle of Karen as a mad—and dangerously sexy—woodnymph she’d lost her perspective. What had happened here to do this? Had Karen just gone insane, or been exposed to some quietly mindblowing hallucinogen?

And . . .

“Where’s Solange? What happened to her?

“Karen—?”

“Solange . . .” Karen’s eyes didn’t move away from Becky, but Karen’s mout h slipped around the name as though it were a pussy. Avid, wet, slow . . .

Pussy? God, what’s happening to me?

Maybe the husky tone of Karen’s voice had confused her and made her think of sex . . .

Becky saw a vine behind Karen move away from a tree like a snake about to drop on prey, and as she realized it was moving crosswise to the wind, its tip curled up and arced toward Karen’s back. It aimed between her asscheeks.

Still without breaking her stare, Karen swung her hips gently, compliantly, to give it access. As it slid in she grunted softly and sighed, and Becky twitched with a lust she didn’t recognize.

It pulsed, and Karen’s eyes shut and opened. “Yes. Solange is becoming more obedient now. She is being trained to obey.

“As you will obey, Becky.”

Becky was completely at a loss with that after seeing Karen let the plant take her in the ass. It was as though the plant had used Karen like a ventriloquist’s dummy, or . . . or . . . she was having a hard time thinking with that trilling whine in her head, and . . .

Trilling . . .

Karen was doing something to her. She couldn’t see anything, just her friend standing, her hips working slowly to fuck her against the vine in her, staring at her, but there was something gloating in Karen’s stare. She knew Becky’s mind was starting to vibrate with a need to . . .

What did she need to do?

She strained to keep her head clear, trying to remember they’d come to help Karen, that maybe . . .

Where the hell was Solange? Why hadn’t Becky even thought of calling out to her?

Becky shook her head, but it didn’t help. She needed to concentrate. She—oh. Maybe she shouldn’t. If Karen were trying to hypnotize her somehow, maybe she shouldn’t concentrate.

She flipped over to fear again, but her mind showed her Solange stumbling out of the trees to stand blankly beside Karen—both of them urging Becky to submit and obey in a mindbending harmony.

The harmony was compelling and stayed after that horror-flash faded. Someone was singing into her mind and it was much easier to focus on than her own grubby little thoughts.

Becky tried to tense to run. She was barely conscious of her body other than her glowing crotch, so she didn’t know what would happen.

“You won’t run, Becky.” Filtered through the trilling, it eased into Becky ‘s quivering mind and stayed as though hatched there. She knew she wouldn’t run. Oh god.

“i won’t chase you, Becky.

“Animals chase prey.

“i am just an animal but the One i obey is not. She does not chase.

“She waits and commands.

“Prey hear Her and obey.

“You will obey, Becky.”

The wind changed.

It came off the foliage behind Karen, and a soporific wave of flowers wafted over Becky. She breathed deeply, and started as she tasted something else in the air, too.

Karen. She was letting her musk steam off her and now Becky couldn’t fight the lust anymore.

It was stronger than the pull of Karen’s gaze, and Becky saw a red haze as she ripped her clothes off and fell to her knees, crawling to Karen, mewing as she neared her and the weird Karen-spice filled her head. She wanted to beg Karen but she couldn’t remember how.

Karen smiled viciously and Becky wanted that cruel mouth ravishing her body somewhere. Anywhere. Karen’s tongue slid out and over her slick lips.

From Karen’s pussy, something flicked out and polished the slickness there.

Becky’s mouth moaned with horror.

Becky’s cunt dripped with need.

Becky crawled faster.

She was in front of Karen and her head was spinning on the irresistible smell and the gleaming slit. Something licked out of Karen again and Becky froze, and then Karen’s finger was on her forehead, tipping her head back.

It was gentle and it pierced through the frantic need and the terror, but before Becky could do anything she felt Karen’s eyes reach into her head again.

“Don’t look,” Karen told her. “Taste.”

She leaned forward with her eyes still on Karen’s until they closed. She lost herself in Karen’s flavor and her heat, and when something caught her tongue and stroked it she just made a choked, happy sound and kept licking.

Something cool and sweet trickled onto her tongue and she swallowed it mindlessly, and forgot it in another surge of Karen’s juice.

“Obey.”

Becky’s mind was still. There was nothing in it but Karen’s command. She had stopped eating Karen out and now stared at the slowly waving tendrils that swayed back and forth from Karen’s slit.

She stood to face Karen. Karen’s soulless eyes, staring out from her lovely just-fucked body, didn’t scare Becky now. She wanted to fall into them.

“Fall,” Karen said.

Thrilled to obey, Becky toppled backward.

So quickly she barely felt it, Karen had her by the hips, and Karen’s ribs were inside her spread thighs. Karen held her effortlessly, and the other woman’s strength made Becky weaker and happier. Smiling down at her, Karen lifted her up until she hung head-down, and level with Karen’s crotch.

Karen’s mouth was level with hers. Karen smiled and blew onto it.

Becky screamed as she came, and she panted as she sensed that was the smallest orgasm she’d have.

Karen held her closer, hugging her waist and plunging between her thighs. She felt Karen’s tongues, her . . . tongues . . .? She lost track of everything but the pleasure as she swung gently against Karen’s pussy as Karen held her up. The blood rushed to her head as she licked and sucked and something reached along her tongue and stroked the inside of her mouth.

There was something doing that in her pussy, and on the tip of her clit.

They were in synch.

The orgasmic pulse whipped through Becky over and over and over and over and

7.

“I will obey.”

The words tasted like come and Becky licked more off her face. She looked up into Karen’s.

“I will obey.”

The words danced on nerves that could barely feel, and made them feel good.

“I will obey.”

Becky had recited them so many times into Karen’s empty eyes that their lesson had burnt itself into her and they had passed to the point of mindless repetition.

But part of the lesson Karen was teaching her was how lovely mindless was. How erotic.

Karen sat astride her, and the tendrils from her pussy were extended into Becky’s where they probed her in a leisurely way. They had set her off a few times, but she’d kept reciting, even in screams.

She stopped.

She waited for Karen to command her, or fuck her.

“I will obey,” she whispered again, just for the pleasure. It felt faintly like putting her tonguetip to Karen.

Her mind was coming together. She looked up at Karen.

Karen said, “The Goddess is our Owner. That’s the first thing to know. She is this world. A superorganism, hundreds of millions of tons, that stretches across the continents and under the seas.”

Becky relaxed. Karen had taken her mind, so Karen knew what was in it. The questions. Beyond Karen, Becky sensed Something else, and her body hummed with devotion she didn’t understand.

“You’re not enslaved the same way i am,” Karen said. Becky saw that Karen was still the same scary-beautiful nature demon who’d just hypnotized and seduced her, but now that she was Karen’s slave she felt safe, and calm. She nodded and lay back, listening.

“You also don’t have the powers She gave me. She altered my body, and it lets me do things like . . .” Becky’s eyes rolled up and she tightened against Karen as Karen’s tendrils swelled for a moment inside her walls.

She looked adoringly up at Karen, who continued. “She altered your body chemistry, too, through me. But you won’t feel Her will the same way i do. For now.”

“What did She—do to you?”

Karen smiled. “The Goddess lured me in like any other animal—She caught my mind with something pretty to hypnotize me, gave me Her essence to make me more receptive, and then just conditioned me.

“But She found something different in me. In humans.

“She never met another self before, here on Hecate. Even a weak one that became Her slave after coming a few times. And i’m smarter than She is.” Karen grinned down at Becky’s confusion.

“That means nothing, Becky. i’m still just something She owns, less to Her than a leaf. If She wants me to do nothing but kneel next to one of Her trees and move each seedpod when it falls until i die of old age, that’s how my mind will be used.

“Before i start i’ll probably hypnotize you to do something else She wants.” Becky’s hips spasmed again when she heard that.

“You can think,” she gasped. “H-how—?”

Karen looked up away from her, at Hecate’s horizon. “The Goddess sensed the otherness in me while i was inside Her plant. She almost destroyed me, because i didn’t fit either category She knew—the mindless little beasts She’s evolved to tend things, or the other ancient plants She fought so, so long ago to rule the world. Her only comparison was a plant self.

“But i ohhh—submitted.” Becky felt the orgasm wash through Karen. “Plants don’t. They just attack until they win or become fertilizer for the other. She sensed me giving myself up to Her. Just for a sex-tingle and some hypnotic flickering.”

Becky’s conquest was too recent for her to think of it as that easy, but she couldn’t make herself hate it.

Then Karen said, “Humans are such sluts, that way.” They stared at each other.

“She never met anything that could be taught to want orders. She’s decided we can be useful.” Karen’s breath hitched. “She will use us.”

“She will use us,” Becky intoned to her, and stared deeply into Karen’s eyes. She knew in a dim way that this was utterly wrong, that she should be fighting against this, but Karen’s truths were slipping into her the way Karen’s tendrils did. Smooth, effortless, trancing Becky with pleasure.

Use us. Us.

She moved dreamily. “Solange.” There was a thread of guilt in the thought. She’d been fucking her brains out and Solange was . . .

“Does Solange obey Her?” she asked, getting wet to hear her own reverence.

Karen smiled, and Becky wanted those teeth in her . . . “Yes, Becky, she—” Karen blinked and grunted and Becky felt the flex of something thick that looped among their loosely tangled legs. The umbilical that plugged the world into Karen’s ass to control her.

“The Goddess has decided what to put into her mind when she awakens.”

They stood.

Becky saw the skimmer, and suddenly felt unworthy of it. A scientist named Becky Talbot had gotten out of it before, a human being dedicated to study, skilled with the best her species could build and know.

Now she was pussy-slave to someone who worshipped the superplant that had turned her into . . . she lost track. She was glad no one from the advance base could see this.

Karen was looking at her.

“The advance base,” Becky murmured. She thought about everyone in it, gathered nude in the central open area while the buildings burned, staring hypnotized at Karen as she told them about the Goddess, firelight shining off her body.

Becky and Solange would be at her feet, vines around their necks, staring out at the new slaves, drowsily climaxing.

The idea was so horrible she nearly came, nearly knelt. She looked appealingly at Karen.

“Yes, Becky. She must have them. All must obey.”

“All must obey,” Becky said, trying not to cry.

“She will. They will. Humans are sluts.

“we will work and it will happen, Becky. Now. we will be like Her rodentiles, except the fragments we gather will be larger.

“She used my brain to think it. She controls the wind all over the planet. Once we find a good site near the base, we only need to burn some tranquilizing material and She will put the smoke over the area. Any human who breathes it will be tamed and receptive to command.

“It may be possible just to hypnotize everyone and tell them to wait until She grows more enslavement plants inside the perimeter. But we will need to make certain some are obedient beforehand, so no one can warn Perelandra or call help from orbit.”

Becky felt a chill and rocked her hips. “Yes.” The next step was so horrible she fingered herself. “How will the Goddess take the ship, up there in orbit?”

Karen bent over as the vine slid out of her. “The same way we will subvert the base.” She smiled at Becky as she straightened. “The same way i made you a slave.”

Becky cringed at the idea of seducing and betraying her friends . . . putting the whole expedition in danger of—no, a certainty of being captured and brainwashed to serve and obey . . . it was . . .

All must obey.

“Yes,” she whispered. “What will we gather and burn for Her, to tranquilize the humans?” She squeezed her thighs together to say that.

Karen turned to the foliage. “She will tell us. First she must determine how some of Her aromatics can dull our human brain chemistry. The Goddess needs to study a brain, and She is already using mine. She needs another.”

Becky looked at her. There was screaming in her mind but she fingered herself again. “If it would serve—Her—I would—” She couldn’t. The fear was too strong.

Karen looked at her.

“Relax,” she said. “Obey.”

“I will obey.” Becky hiccuped but even to say that soothed her.

Then there was a rustle and Solange walked stiffly out of the leaves, staring ahead.

8.

Becky looked at Solange’s long body, dark and sculpted, and wanted her. Seeing Solange’s mindless gaze, knowing the Goddess already controlled her, made her want to fuck the other woman even more.

But she realized that the deepest pleasure would be to see Solange obey.

Deeper still would be seeing herself obeying, but . . .

She went to Solange and spoke her name softly, touching her shoulder and then her right breast, but the hypnotized woman did not react.

She looked at Karen, who was kneeling near a patch of broad-leafed plants. Before she could think of kneeling herself in front of Solange and tasting her juice, she saw Karen go down on all fours and crouch over a plant. Something extruded itself from it and thrust gently but firmly up between her open thighs, and Becky clearly heard her moan.

Then Karen straightened and stood, turning neatly to join them. Between her thighs was a little bud on a stalk, delicately waving from side to side as her pussy twitched.

She stopped and stood at attention, then closed her eyes.

The bud opened, slowly, and her hips trembled. When the blossom was small and pretty below her mound, like the tiniest of panties, decorating her slit more than covering it, she opened her eyes and they were glazed over.

“She controls me now.” It sounded like prayer.

When Karen’s eyes could focus she smiled at Becky. “The Goddess is learning from my thoughts each time She plugs me in.” Becky though about vines, now with envy.

“She’s been thinking about the human concept antenna. This is not as effective as a root but it’s enough to control a human mind after She’s stripped away willpower, and i don’t need to be still to be controlled.

“Humans do make excellent slaves,” Karen said. “Now we have some work to do.”

She stepped up to Solange and kissed her deeply, opening the woman’s slack lips and probing until Solange loosened. When Karen released her she still looked half-asleep, but Karen must have used tendrils to program her. Solange began walking with them, robotic but smooth.

Becky tried to think, but as they walked her mind kept slipping up on past memories of the hypnotic sex with Karen that had overpowered her and present visions of the two lovely nude women she was walking with.

The unbearable erotic knowledge that all three of them were playthings of the alien that ruled Hecate.

Becky stopped trying to think.

They were in front of a large hedge or something like one. Becky could see it was a single organism, layers of tentlike leaves that unfurled as they padded up to it. Becky’s own body was responded to the chemical cues Karen had imprinted on her, and even without the other changes the Goddess had wrought on Karen, she sensed what this plant was.

She looked at Solange, but the other woman was still under the spell of whatever Karen had done to her before coming out to seduce Becky.

She shivered. “Karen? Is this where you were—where She will absorb us?”

Karen was slowly moving her hips from side to side and her eyelids fluttered as the flower in her pussy took Her commands.

“Mmmm. To be absorbed by Her . . . no. She did not absorb me. She conditioned me. i was brainwashed to obey Her every command, but i told you about Her choice about self.

“But you will not be altered the way i was. What She did to make me useful to Her is too easy for the humans to detect. Sending a slave whose mind is controlled but whose body seems unchanged will allow Her to put a weapon in the depth of their defenses.

“In any case, She has regrown this plant since it enslaved me. It has a new purpose.”

Karen looked at Solange.

“The Goddess needs a human brain to study. Now.”

Becky looked at the plant and understood.

Oh.

But part of her still wanted to beg to do it. For Goddess.

“Please.” It was Solange. She was still standing motionless and her eyes were fixed on something in the distance, but she whispered. “Help . . . me. Can’t—move. Think—”

Becky wanted to touch her, but the idea of comforting her kept shifting to reaching into her and . . .

“Obey, Solange.”

Solange stiffened. That must be a trigger, not just a command. Becky moistened to see her submit.

“Think of the flowers, Solange.”

“. . . but . . . I don’t . . .” Her lithe body strained, faintly.

“Think only of the flowers, Solange. The pretty flowers.”

“. . . pretty . . .”

“Think of the flowers, and obey.”

“Obey.”

“Yes. Obey, Solange.”

“I obey.”

“Go up into this flower, Solange. It is a great big flower with soft soft petals for a sleepy girl to go to sleep in.

“Obey, Solange.”

Solange fluidly left attention and began to make her way carefully up the lower roots and onto the leaves. She paused and shivered.

“Obey, Solange.”

“I . . . obey.” The defeated whisper came as she splayed her legs and fell onto the leaf. When she crawled on, Becky saw the gleam of her juice.

Obedience was making Solange drip, too. Maybe Karen would let her eat Solange out after the plant programmed her.

Maybe slave-Solange would command it.

Now Solange was lying back as the leaves folded over her. Becky didn’t know what she would do if Solange sought her eyes, but Solange was deeper now, and then there were buds opening over the gap in the leaves. Solange’s choked cries were becoming a softer hum of dazed contentment, even as her body started to move and convulse under the grip of the plant as it began to digest her.

Becky reached for herself again.

Karen turned away. “When She tastes Solange’s brain, She will cycle the data through mine, since humans can process faster. Then She will put into my mind what we must gather to burn and tranquilize the brains of the base-humans. To bend their minds.”

Solange was already fading from Becky’s thoughts as Karen outlined their future obedience while they walked away.

“Would it be better,” Becky asked, “to send slaves up to orbit to take control of Perelandra, or to lure crewmembers downworld and enslave them there?”

Karen stopped, and Becky knelt beside her, seeing the tendrils probing from Karen’s pussy again around the antenna flower. She hoped they might fuck now.

“While She was using me to enslave you, She was using another part of my mind to consider the ship as a problem. She’s still assimilating the idea of other worlds and star travel.

“She decided that when the science staff at base become Her slaves, they will consider the best way to take control. For now we will simply stop thinking and obey.”

Becky blissfully knelt behind Karen and licked at her asshole, enjoying the pleasure-sound Karen gave her.

“we are so very lucky,” Karen murmured. “To be the first of Her sentient slaves.

“She’s been a goddess for longer than we’ve been a species, but She never experienced worship until a human bent under Her hypnosis and begged to obey.

“i was Her first worshipper in a billion years.” Karen was crying.

Becky rimmed her faithfully and Karen sighed after a while. She stroked Becky’s hair.

“Well, She is pleased with human obedience, if i’m a representative of the species. And She considers us very interesting slaves.

“It . . . oh. Ohh.” Becky paused and leaned around. Karen was very, very gently touching the petals of the flower between her thighs, glancing back at the plant pulsing around Solange.

“And She likes the way we taste.”