The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Future and Past

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC hypno mindcontrol]
* * *

The Venue tonight was noisy, I cruised around looking for a customer who wanted a ‘ride’ tonight.

“Peter!". someone shouts from behind me.

Despite my name not being Peter, I turn around and look into the eyes of the young man who shouted the name.

He is in his early twenties, wearing jean shorts and a tight blue vest. His eyes are locked onto me and for a short moment he seems familiar.

“Peter I knew it was you.". The unknown man says.

This is puzzling, the man obviously thinks I am someone else.

“Sorry you must be mistaken, my name is Paul.". I reply.

The young man looks surprised, yet continues

“No you are Peter, my old best friend from my school days. I am amazed to find you, Yet I had heard you came to this city to study.".

I stare hard at this man, but he doesn’t get the hint and continues.

“Who would have thought we were both gay? I Fancied you for years, yet never had the courage to approach you with it. Think of all the opportunities we missed!".

My starring must have had an effect, as he stops.

“Oh Sorry.". He mutters. “I must be rambling.".

He then turns his attention back to his drink, and wanders off in the direction of the bar.

That man is obviously a drunk and let his imagination run wild.

‘why did he call me Peter?’ I think. ‘After all my name is Paul.’.

For some reason I suddenly want to leave the nightclub. I MUST stop searching for a client tonight.

I walk down the street to a block of flats and press a buzzer.

Words, I cannot recall, are said and I enter the set of flats. I proceed towards a particular apartment.

The door of the apartment opens, and I go inside to stand in a dimly lit room.

For the first time since being at the club i think. I wonder how, and why I am here.

“Hello Paul.". Says Jack. “You came back, why?".

“I was spotted by someone who knew Peter.". I hear myself say.

In response Jack grabs my face and forces me to look into his eyes.

The world spins....

* * *

[Later]

I awaken feeling light headed, Jack is on the phone.

“James.". Jack says into the receiver. “There is a young man called Charles with you in the club who knew Paul before he joined us. He probably is near the bar wearing jean shorts and a tight blue vest. Do you see him?".

Jack waits a few seconds before saying. “Good, bring him back here tonight.".

He puts down the receiver and turns to face me.

“Paul, my slave”. Jack purrs. “You have had a shock, but don’t worry it will be all right now. Look into my eyes Slave.".

Obediently I stare into my masters eyes and everything goes blank.

* * *

[Much Later]

I find it is morning. The events of last night are a fog, I cannot remember anything.

I look at my new room mate lying in bed beside me. His name is Mike and I know Jack wants us to work together.

I know Mike will be a knockout rent boy in his jean shorts and tight blue vest...

[End]