The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GALAXY 69.

BY THE SLAVER.

1. ARRIVAL.

An eldritch scream rent the air, the sound of a hunter having succeeded in its quest. Space Ranger Andy Johnson’s eyes snapped open, and he looked about for several seconds. But all he could see was the vast, impersonal jungle that covered almost all of the land area of this planet. Tall trees sought the sky, while huge creepers tried to tie them to the ground. Shrubs, bushes, grasses and worse were scattered about the tall trees. In all the time that he had been here, Johnson had seen no animal life, however. Johnson gave the jungle one last look, and then tried to get back to sleep. In his sleep he remembered how he came to be on this planet, and what had happened to him, and his crew.

Earth in the year 3913 was a over populated planet, even with war, and decease, the population was still rising. So in early 2409 man started to move to new planets outside his own Solar System. By 3913 Earth had 1413 colonies, some thousands of light years distant from Earth. Soon after the first colonies were started, it was soon seen that some sort of law enforcement was needed. So the U.S Texas Rangers and New Scotland Yard joined together to form the Space Rangers.

Johnson and his craw of four had been given the job of finding out how non-colonies of Galaxy 69, a small galaxy of 21 planets settled by people who left Earth, and wanted nothing to do with Earth. Were managing to survive, and if any of their planets were linked to the slave traders that were attacking Earth Colonies.

So Space Rangers Andy Johnson , John Peel and Seven Trantis, with Space sergeants Rob Hulse and David Healy left Earth on their mission.

Andy Johnson was 34, 6/2 and had black hair, he was well built. John Peel was 29, 5/10 and also had black hair, he was of a more muscular build. Seven Trantis was 30, 6/3 but his head was shaved , he came from a colony on one of Mars’s moons where it was law for all men over 18, to have their heads totally shaved. He was of a slim build. Rob Hulse also came from the same colony as Trantis. His head was shaved, he was 25, 5/10 and the same build as Trantis. Finally there was Healy, he was 21, 5/9 with red hair, cut short. He was of a more fuller build.

“You would think Galaxy 69 would by tired of all these visits by now, and smell a rat, what with us calling on them when ever the slavers strike.” Trantis stated with a yarn, on his first watch with Johnson. Johnson just look at Trantis, but said nothing. Only 17 minutes till the end of their watch, them Johnson could have a long talk with Trantis about his attitude, and manner while on duty. But that was not going to happen.

The ship just lost all control, both manual and computer. The ship fell towards a near by planet, just inside the system of Galaxy 69, like a stone.

On the surface of the planet , there was a sudden roar, a blast of heat, as the space-craft came in too low and too fast through the planet’s thin atmosphere. With a dull roar, and blast of heat ,the ship crash-landed. Skidding to a holt, imbedded in the side of a hill. Johnson and his crew, just managed to stagger clear of the ship, before it blow-up.

“Right, the first thing to do is find shelter , and water. We have our food pills so we should by o.k for a while.” said Johnson.

“But, no radio, or equipment. What can we do?” Asked Peel.

“Shelter and water first, then we will talk about our getting off this planet!” Barked Johnson.

So the five men walked silently away from the burning ship.

After about an hour the five men ground to a halt, in the distance, they could see lights. Moving in closer, they could see it was a city.

“Life!” shouted Healy.

“Yes, but it seems a strange place to put a city, right in the middle of a jungle. As if who ever lived here , wanted to hide it from prying eyes” Johnson said, he then felt something rammed hard against his spine, it felt uncomfortably like a gun. There was a sudden sharp pain in his spine, and Johnson fell to the ground., out cold. On the ground behind him lay Peel and Healy.

Trantis and Hulse put the devices they used on the three men on the ground back into their pockets. Both men watched as men came out of the city, and picked up the three men and carried they into the city, Trantis and Husle then walked into the city.

2. REPROGRAMMING.

Johnson woke up, to find himself, Peel and Healy strapped to some sort of metal frames, in what looked like a control room of some sort. The control room was a hive of activity. Technicians moved around the room, manning computers and other machines. The technicians were all wearing tight rubber suits, which covered the body from the neck down, and stopping only at the wrist. The suits seemed to be in one of three colures, yellow, red or brown, and all the men in the room seemed to walk funny. Only after he had tried to move, and found he couldn’t, did Johnson relies that he, Peel and Healy were naked.

Just then, a large built man in a white rubber suit stepped in front of Johnson.

“So, you are a wake” said the man.

“Why!” was all Johnson could say. He tried again to free himself, but couldn’t.

“You don’t need to know things like that, not where, you’re going” grinned the man in white rubber. Just then Peel and Healy came round.

“Oh, my head. What the fuck is happening here” was all both men said.

“Good, now you’re all a wake, we can begin your reprogramming.!” said the man in white rubber. He put on a pair of dark glasses, and raised his hand, one of the technicians started pushing buttons on the consol in front of him. A fast changing pattern of colours, light and dark assaulted the three bound men. Johnson, Peel and Healy lay strapped to the frames, struggling, twisting and writhing, turning their heads from side to side in pain. 35 minutes later the strength seemed to go out of the three men, and they collapsed into blissful darkness. White rubber man raised his hand again, the changing pattern of light stopped.

The man in the white suit was called Peter Duncan, he was the slave traders chef programmer. He took off his glasses, and looked down at the three men laying on the frames before him. At a nod from Duncan two of the yellow rubber men stepped in front of Peel and Healy. Then the three men placed headphones onto Johnson, Peel and Healy’s heads. At a nod from Duncan the technician push a number of knobs on the panel in front of him. In the headphones a voice was heard.

“ You will obey, you will obey.” over and over again, after about 15 minutes the words change.

“ You are about to get an erection, but only when something fondle your dick.” this suggestion was repeated over and over again for another 15 minutes.

Duncan and the two rubber men stepped between the legs of Johnson, Peel and Healy. With their left hands each man began to gently fondle a set of balls. Under the rapid ministrations of the three hands, Johnson, Peel and Healy’s cocks started throbbing, and growing harder. Just as their cocks started to harden the voice changed again.

“ Your cock is feeling really sexy, and it is getting harder and harder. You’re so turned on, but you won’t be able to cum without my word.” over and over the voice said this.

The three bound men moaned with pleasure and began helplessly tiring to hump the hand around their cock, but their bonds stopped too much movement.

19 minutes later and the three men were in frenzy, tiring to fuck the hand holding their dick, and crying to be aloud to cum. The voice in the headphones changed again.

“When you hear the word SHOT, you will cum. But only when you hear the trigger word.”

Duncan and the two rubber men pumped the three dicks even harder and faster, finally the voice said the trigger word. All three men erupted like a geyser, shooting spunk into the air, which then landed on their chest, or on the floor. Shot after shot for about 3 minutes and then they stopped cuming. The three men were now covered in sweat, and panting, but all three men looked blissfully happy and content. But there was no let up, as soon as the three men had stopped cuming the voice stated up again.

“ You now want to suck cock, you want to feel a hard cock down your throat. you love nothing more than a large hard, throbbing cock in your mouth to suck on” This to was repeated over and over again. Be now Johnson, Peel and Healy’s minds were so fucked up by now that any suggestions made to them was meekly accepted, and programmed itself to believe it to be true The three men were now subconsciously sucking a dick that was not there.

Duncan nodded to the technicians, who push two more switches. The top of the frames dropped down towards the floor, till the three men’s feet were in the air, and their heads were at about waist level. The voice in the headsets changed again.

“You will now suck the cock in front of you. You will now learn how to suck cock decently, and how to bring a cock to orgasm in your mouth. Also you will learn how to swallow cum.”

The two rubber men and Duncan stepped in front of the three men’s mouths. They then opened their flies freeing their soft cocks. After a few hard pumps with their hands the dicks were rock hard. The three men then shoved their rock hard dicks into Johnson and his crew’s mouths. As soon as the dicks were in their mouths the three men started to suck hard on the cocks in their mouths. After a couple of admonitions to “watch the teeth” and some suggestions about the usage of the tongue, Duncan and the two rubber men were moaning and thrusting their hips, and forcing their dicks deeper down Johnson, Peel and Healy’s throats. The moans of Duncan and the two rubber men got even more louder, and all three men grabbed the head in front of them, and face fucked the mouth round their dick. Suddenly one of the rubber men arched his back, and let out a loud cry, and shot his load into Peel’s mouth. Peel swallowed all of the cum that was shot into his mouth, even before the rubber man could pull his soft dick out of Peel’s mouth, Peel started to suck it again, but this time even harder. The rubber man cried out for Peel to stop, but it was to late, his soft dick was already starting to get hard again. Peel brought on a second orgasm for the rubber man, whose cock he was sucking. The poor man was now begging for the sucking to stop, finally he shot a second load into Peel’s throat. This time he pulled his dick out of Peel’s mouth before he could start sucking again, and wiped his cum covered cock on Peel’s face.

Duncan let out a loud yell, and he to shot his load into Johnson’s mouth, but after he had swallowed the cum shot into his mouth, Johnson let the soft cock slip out of his mouth. Johnson just lay on the frame, to which he was tied. Duncan looked down at Johnson, something was wrong, but he could not think what. Just then the second rubber man shot his load, and just like Peel, Healy did not stop sucking on the cock in his mouth, the second rubber man too, was brought to a second orgasm, before he could pull his cock out, and wipe it on Healy’s face.

Be now the three men were putty in Duncan’s hands their minds totally fucked, what ever they were told to do, they would do.

Once all three men had shot their loads, the voice in the headphones stated again.

“You have done well, how all you have to do is take a dick up your ass. You want a dick up your ass, you want to have your asshole fucked deep, and hard.” was repeated over and over, after 10 minutes the three men were thrusting their hips backwards and forwards as if their ass was being fucked. Duncan and the two rubber men stepped between Johnson and his crews legs, as they did so the frames tilted up, so the men asses were raised up in the air, and their heads were near the ground.

With a gentle touch the three men run the tips of their dicks down the ass cracks in front of them. Then all three at the same time thrust their rock hard dicks into the asses in front of them. Cries of pain came out of the three bound men as the dicks went deep into them.

“Relax, you love having a cock inside you. It’s what you live for, to be fucked by a cock gives you great pleasure. you love having a cock in you.” this was repeated over and over, as Duncan and the two rubber men pumped their dicks in, and out.

Soon the three men stopped moaning in pain, and started to ride with the thrusts, as the cocks went in and out their asses. Soon Peel and Healy were riding the dicks inside them, pushing down to meet the dick as it push up their ass, but their asses remained tight.

Johnson did not stop moaning in pain, and still struggled and twisted trying to get the dick out of his ass. Johnson then got the idea to try and force the invader out of his ass. Muscles on his neck stood out as he pushed against the cock up his ass. His stomach flattened to a hard flat surface, as he used his muscles to force the cock out.

Unwittingly, in his attempt to make the cock up his ass leave his guts, his asshole opened up. All of a sudden Duncan’s body slammed into Johnson’s buttocks. Johnson felt the dick inside him expanded, he felt something shoot out of the cock. Duncan’s cum shot deep into Johnson’s ass, with that Johnson just laid on the frame, and did not move. Soon after Duncan shot his load, the two rubber men shot their loads. Once all three men had shot their loads, the voice started again

“You love sucking cock, you love having a dick up your ass. You will never use you dick ever again.” this was repeated for about 10 minutes, after which Johnson, Peel and Healy wood be taken to holding cells. In the morning they would be given the last stage of the reprogramming, and then be sent into slavery.

3. MILKING.

Duncan stepped away from Johnson, and the two rubber men stepped away from Peel and Healy. Once the three men had stepped away from the three bound men, three technicians stepped in front of Johnson and his crew. Each man was holding a large lube covered dildo, of hard rubber, with one shove the dildos were forced up the bound men’s asses. Duncan and the two rubber men walked out of the control room, and after a short walk entered a small metal room, in which sat Trantis and Husle. Both men looked up was Duncan and the two rubber men came in, there was also two more rubber men in the room, this time their rubber suits were red.

“When, do we get what is coming to us?” asked Trantis, standing up to face Duncan, Husle also stood up.

Duncan just looked at both the men, and smiled. With out a word being spoke the four rubber men pulled out guns that were the same as those used on Johnson, Healy and Peel. The two men froze, and looked at the four guns pointed at them. Then the four rubber men fired. Husle and Trantis were bathed in the weapon’s radiations. They both crumpled, falling unconscious to the ground. Duncan looked down at their bodies, he then just said one word “MILK.” The four rubber men bent down, and picked up the two unconscious men, and carried them out of the room. Duncan followed behind.

The unconscious men were taken to a room deep in the city, once in the room the four rubber men set to work.

Along one side of the room were a number of glass-fronted cabinets, each the size of a phone box and stuffed full of wires and tubing. The rubber men stripped Trantis and Husle, and them placed each man into one of the glass cabinets. Then a skull-cap with tiny wires coming out of the top, which were connected to the top of the cabinets was put on their heads. Each man was held in place by a metal frame. Finally a clear plastic tube was put on each of their dicks, the tube run to the left side of the cabinets, and then down the side of the cabinets to clear bottles on the cabinet floor. A large, clear bulb snapped securely into place on the cock head, held the tube in place. Just has the rubber men finished making sure the two men were firmly secured, Trantis and Husle came round.

“What the fuck!” was all Trantis could say, before Duncan come into the room.

“You really thought we would share your power with you, and your colonies?” asked Duncan.

“Well, both of you are going to feel that power at work. The pair of you will go through what we call the MILKING PROCEDURE. This procedure will totally drain your dick of cum, but before that happens, you both will have become mindless zombies, who will do what ever they are told to do.”

Both Trantis and Husle looked at Duncan in silent horror. Both men tried to get free from their bonds, but couldn’t. Duncan just smiled. “Oh, and just to make it more painful, some time during the procedure your ass will by fucked by a very large, unlubed vibrating dildo.”

Before ever of the two men could say a word, the two yellow rubber men stepped forward and placed headphones on the two bound men. Then both rubber men grabbed a soft cock each and began to pump. Over, and over again, they massaged the two soft cocks. The two rubber men watched as Tranis and Husle’s members started to grow larger with each pass of their hand over Trantis and Husle’s shafts. Both men continued their pumping for about 2 or 3 minutes, finally both cocks were rock hard. By the time the cocks were hard, both Trantis and Husle were moaning and thrusting their hips ready to cum.

“Begin!” was all Duncan said. At once the tubes on the men’s dicks started to suck on the dicks they were attached to.

“AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!! STOP!!!” screamed both Trantis and Husle. The sensation the two men were feeling was like nothing they had ever felt before.

Both men could’t stop their climax, or wanted to.

Trantis began to gasp and his hips began to convulse. “AHH, AAAHHHHHHH. UNNH, AAAAAAGGGHHHHH.” he screamed. His dick was throbbing over and over again. “UNNH, AAAAGGGHHH.” Ttantis yelled, as his cock stiffened even more, and his stomach tightend and them the climax overcame him. His seamen shot out of his dick, to be sucked up through the tube on his dick and dripped into one of the glass bottles. His hips kept thrusting up and down as the machine was draining his dick.

Just after Trantis had his first forced orgasm, Husle yelled “AHHHHHHHH!! STOP.” then he too shot his first load, his cum to went straight into a glass bottle. Both men couldn’t stop their climax. Their cocks were now constantly flexing, while their cum was being drained by the machine.

It had been 30 minutes and Trantis and Husle’s climax was still going strong, their cocks keeps on flexing bigger and bigger. Cum still flowed into the bottles.

Both men were by now drenched in sweat, the only sound they made were gasps of pain.

Husle and Trantis were how on their seventh forced orgasm, and still their cum was being pulled from their aching cocks.

“Ah, shit, no fuck” the two men cried as the unlubed vibrating dildos were thrust up their asses, the dildos slipped up their asses, and stopped only then they were pressing hard against Husle and Trantis’s prostate, the dildos then started vibrating against the two men’s prostate. Both men shot a large load of cum, which was sucked up by the tubes on their dicks, both men were moaning in pain. At the same time as the dildos were doing their magic on the two bound men, two computer monitors came down from the ceiling. The monitors were just displaying a pattern of swirling, flashing lights.

“You want only to please, you want only to obey. You want nothing more from your life” said a voice in the headphones. The process was just about complete, already the brain washing of the two men’s minds was starting to take hold. Both men had stopped making any noise, they just moved their hips backwards and forewords, so their dicks were thrust forward into the tubes on their dicks when they were sucked, and backwards to meet the dildos as they were thrust into their asses. Slowly, very slowly the two men lost control of their own minds. The constant stimulation of the men’s dicks, and their prostates had weakened their residents. By now the two men were not even moving, they just stood there, a blank look on their faces. Their eyes just looked empty, no life in them.

After about 15 minutes Duncan signalled for the machines to be turned off, and the two men released. Husle and Trantis just stood looking blankly ahead after they were taken out of the cabinets. Duncan walked over to Trantis. “Kneel, and suck my dick!” he said. Trantis sunk to his knees and opened his mouth ready for Duncan’s dick. Duncan opened his zipper, and let his cock fall out. Trantis took the dick into his mouth, that this moment he seemed to resist, but only for a second, then he began to suck on the cock with vigour. Duncan wrapped his hands around the back of Trantis’s head, and started pumping he’s mouth. Before long Duncan arched his back, he had a massif orgasm shooting a large amount of his man juice into Trantis’s mouth, who swallowed every drop, a silly grin on his face. Duncan then nodded to the two red rubber men, who then thrust a large unlubed dildo up each man’s ass.

4. ESCAPE.

Johnson came round, naked on the floor of a bear metal cell. He could feel something up his ass, he reached round, and felt his asshole. His hand touched the base of the dildo, he grabbed hold of the base, and pulled the dido out, and through it to one side of the cell. His head was spinning, allsorts of thoughts were going through his mind. Like, you love to suck cock. You love to be fucked up your ass. You will not cum till you are told. Johnson shook his head to try to clear it.

The cell door opened, and in walked one of the rubber men, this time he was in a brown suit. The rubber men walked into the cell, the door shut behind him. The rubber man put down the tray he was carrying on the floor. Johnson just looked at the man, and then at the tray. On the tray were a large metal bottle, and some sort of grey mush.

“So, you were a Space Ranger?. Well lets see what your ass is like?” he said.

Before Johnson could move the brown rubber man was on top of him. Johnson found himself pined to the floor, brown rubber man on top of his back.

“Now, just lay back and take it like a man.” said brown rubber man.

As soon as Johnson head those words, he seemed to loose all his fight. “There’s a good boy. Now open your legs, and lets see that ass of your!” ordered rubber man. Johnson did as he was told. Brown rubber man slid off of Johnson’s back, and kneeled between Johnson’s legs. Johnson herd the unzipping of a zip, and the sound of grunts and moans as rubber man pumped his dick to get it hard.

Johnson felt the man’s breath on his asshole, as he lent down to spit into Johnson’s ass, he also felt the two fingers that went straight in his ass, and were worked in deep. Even without knowing it, Johnson was moving his hips up and down. Low moans were coming from Johnson as he lay on the floor, and brown rubber man fucked him with two fingers. Rubber man could still be heard pumping his rod as he worked his fingers deeper, and deeper into Johnson’s ass.

Suddenly the fingers were pulled out, Johnson let out a low moan. Brown rubber man placed the head of his rock hard 8″ cock at the opening of Johnson’s ass, who was still moaning for the fingers to be put back up his ass. Then with no warning brown rubber man thrust his dick up Johnson’s ass. Johnson let out a loud cry, then he just started to go with the pace of the thrusts. In out, in out went brown rubber man, with each thrust he could feel that Johnson was getting more and more moist. With his left hand he reached underneath Johnson, and felt his dick, it was rock hard and leaking pre-cum. Rubber man removed his hand and sucked a finger, Johnson’s pre-cum did taste good. Rubber man picked up the pace of his fucking. He arched his back, driving in as deep as he was able, and came like an earthquake.

As soon as Johnson felt the cum shooting into him, his manner changed. He brought both his arms up behind his back, and hit rubber man both sides of his head at once. Rubber man fell backwards off of Johnson , before he could get up again, Johnson hit him in the face with his fist. Rubber man fell to the ground, out cold. Johnson looked down at the man, and then about the cell, in a corner he saw his uniform. He walked over to it, as he walked his ass leaked cum, it run down his legs onto the floor. But he seemed not to notice, he just put his uniform on. Johnson then walked back to the unconscious rubber man and kicked him in the ribs he then went through the man’s pockets, nothing they were all empty. He stood up and went through his own pockets, these to were empty, but for his food pills. Johnson went over to the tray and picked up the bottle, and take the stopper out, it was water, he stuffed the bottle into one of his pockets. Just then the door started to open, Johnson stepped to one side of the door, his fist raised up over his head. As soon, as the rubber man walked through the door, Johnson brought his fist down onto the back of his head. The man fell to the floor, dropping his gun as he fell, Johnson picked up the gun, and left the cell.

Outside the cell Johnson found himself in a small antie-room with 5 more door leading off it, and there was one door facing him. Johnson opened the door next to his cell, it was another cell. Standing in the middle of that cell were Trantis and Husle with silly grins on their faces.

Johnson then heard Duncan coming through the door facing the cell doors, he pulled the cell door closed, but kept his foot in the doorway stopping the door closing. He watched as Duncan entered the cell he had been in, he heard the bell sound , he saw four yellow rubber men arrive at the cell door. He heard Duncan say one word, MILKING, and he saw the two unconscious being dragged away screaming by the four rubber men. Then Duncan left and all was quiert outside the cells. With one last look at Trantis and Husle’s expressionless faces Johnson left their cell. After roaming the city, and ducking into hiding for about 15 minutes, he found a way out into the jungle.

5. PUNISHMENT.

Johnson woke with a start, the noice of the jungle was still all around, he stood up ready to start moving again. Then the pain began, building swiftly behind his eyes, burning at his brain. With a hollow cry he collapsed, gripping his temples, squeezing, trying to relieve the terrible pain. He threw back his head, and screamed. Then he saw the four yellow rubber men standing just in front of him, and Duncan stood just to one side of the four rubber men. A smile that would have done credit to some demon from the pits of Hell was on Duncan’s face. Johnson just lay on the ground moaning, and babbling to himself. The four men bent down and picked up Johnson, and started back to the city.

“Well, I see you haven’t broken all the hold we had over you” said Duncan. “Well, after some time in punishment, you will be a good little SEX-SLAVE, I think!” Duncan followed behind the men carrying the babbling Johnson.

Once back in the city, Johnson was taken to a bear metal room next to the milking room, as he past, Duncan looked into the room, and saw that the two guards he had found in Johnson’s cell were already in the milking machines. He walked on, and into the metal room.

Duncan watched as Johnson was tied to a metal frame face down, so he was looking at the floor, and his ass was in the air. A pair of headphones was placed on his head, and the rubber men stepped away from Johnson.

“So, you wanted to escape. Well, at was not a good thing to try. How you will have to be punished!” Said Duncan. Johnson just babbled like a baby.

Duncan smiled, and stepped behind Johnson. Then Duncan thrust two of his fingers up Johnson’s ass, and started working them in deeper. Johnson moans out loud, and he started to push his ass back onto the invading fingers. Duncan then pushed in a third finger causing even louder moans, this was quickly followed be a fourth finger, Duncan then forced the four fingers in and out of Johnson’s ass. This made Johnson moan even louder. Suddenly Duncan tucked his thumb underneath his four fingers and slammed his whole hand into Johnson’s ass.

Johnson screamed out loud as he felt his asshole stretched wider as Duncan’s fist penetrated him. His asshole snapped shut around Duncan’s wrist, so the wrist became firmly lodged in Johnson’s asshole. Duncan then started to punch fuck Johnson’s stretched ass. Johnson’s cries of pain and for mercy were ignored. With each thrust Duncan managed to slide more, and more of his arm into Johnson’s gaping asshole. His asshole stretched to accommodate the invading arm. Then Duncan had his arm up Johnson’s ass, all the way ups too his elbow, Duncan stopped the ass fuck. Then with one hard thrust, Duncan pushed his arm up past his elbow. Johnson let out a loud scream, and tried to get free from the frame, but couldn’t. Suddenly a voice started talking in the headphone. “You are a good slave, you love too suck cock, and you love to be fucked up the ass” over, and over this was said to Johnson. After 10 minutes Johnson started too thrust his hips up, and down forcing Duncan’s arm in deeper.

Duncan then pulled his arm right out of Johnson’s ass. Johnson moaned out, to have the fist put back up his ass. Duncan wiped his dirty arm on Johnson’s back. He then moved to stand in front of the bound man. In one move Duncan thrust his hard 9″ dick into Johnson’s mouth. Johnson took the entire dick, down too Duncan’s balls. As soon as the balls touched his chin, Johnson started to suck on the dick in his mouth. Up, and down went Johnson’s mouth. Duncan ached his back, driving his dick, in as deep as he could go. Duncan was now face fucking Johnson. With a loud cry, Duncan shot a large load of cum deep down Johnson’s throat. All the cum was swallowed. Duncan nodded to a yellow rubber man, who forced a very large hard rubber butt plug up Johnson’s stretched ass. Johnson let out a happy moan, as the plug slid into place. Duncan left the room.

EPILOGUE.

Duncan stood in front of one of the rubber men that had been MILKED, and face fuck him for the second time. Like some sort of machine the man just sucked on Duncan’s dick, but the stimulation was still there. Soon Duncan was shooting his second load into expressionless man mouth; he then pulled his dick out of the man’s mouth before he started sucking again. The man stayed kneeling in front of Johnson. Johnson walked over to a computer monitor, and looked at the screen. On the screen was a report saying that Johnson and his crew were now at their new masters, and were working out very well. Also the rubber man sent into slavery was hard at work sucking dicks and having dicks shoved up his ass. Also there was a report that the rubber man return to the jungle city soon for his next MILKING.

Duncan turned the monitor off, and walked back to the man kneeling on the floor.

“Up, and bend over” he said. The man stood and then bent over showing Duncan his ass.

Duncan pumped his dick a few times to get it hard, then thrust his hard cock up the man’s ass. The man just took the dick up his ass, and then he started to thrust his hips.

“Not like the reprogrammed men, these MILKED men had any feeling. They are like a dead body.” Thought Duncan. But still MILKED men were all the staffs of the city were aloud to fuck. Duncan had his orgasm; he pulled his cock out of the man’s ass. He left the room and went back to his work. Rubber man stayed bending over, waiting for the next dick.

THE END. ????