The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next on MCN the latest episode of our western series the Gambler. Starring Chet Gordon as Colt Masterson, with this weeks guest star Pamela Henderson as Crystal St Claire and Mary Mason as Sheriff Abby Chambers. Keep watching as The Gambler finds a town that has a couple of good reasons for him to stay for a while.

The Gambler

In

My Kind Of Town.

Colt Masterson sat lazily back in his chair. The pot of money in the centre of the table was growing larger and larger. He brushed an unruly lock of his jet-black hair from his face and stole a look at what in this town passed for opposition. The three others could not have been more different. Judd Nelson a farmer was sweating himself into a frenzy trying to decide whether his hand was good enough to win. Colt rightly guessed that it wasn’t. The second man Gregg Polski was the local feed merchant his dark eyes were impassive and based on his pattern of betting Colt knew he would fold. He looked at the final man, Judge Daniel Blaine. A wizened old man by the standards of the west. He was thin and wiry with darting eyes that looked everywhere. Colt had already decided that this time the judge would play his hand and he knew from the tale tell tick at the corner of his lip that the old Judge had the better hand. Colt also knew that he had to win this hand. His bankroll was low and he needed to top it up quickly in order to keep himself in the style to which he was accustomed. Judd Nelson chucked back the remains of his whisky, threw down his cards and stood up.

“I’m out dammit”

No one else spoke and Judd stormed out of the crowded saloon. Greg Polski smiled sardonically.

“Too rich for me”

Colt and Judge Blaine locked eyes, the Judge looked nervous.

“Just you and me then stranger.”

“You gonna to talk or bet?”

Colt stared impassively at the judge, the judge looked back silently for what seemed like an eternity before Colt spoke.

“You should fold and cut your losses.”

The judge opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out.

“It’s been a long night, you need to get some sleep.”

The judge closed his eyes and shook his head before opening them again and once again looking at Colt.

“I’m gonna fold, cut my losses. Besides it’s been a long night and I need some sleep. Goodnight stranger.”

“Goodnight Judge.”

The Judge picked up what was left of his stake and stood up.

Greg Polski looked at colt and shook his head.

“First time I’ve known the judge to give in so easily, especially with so big a pot.”

“First time for everything Mr Polski, Think I’ll turn in as well.”

“Goodnight Mr Masterson.”

Colt tipped his hat and walked across the saloon towards the stairs until a woman barred his way.

“Miss St Claire”

“You’re a mighty fortunate man Mr Masterson. I’m guessing you had nothing worth betting on. Am I right?”

“You’ll never know Miss St Claire.”

“Maybe not, but something went on at that table tonight, something wrong. I’m watching you Mr Masterson. I won’t tolerate any funny Business in my place, do I make myself clear?”

“Of course Miss St Claire.”

“Goodnight Mr Masterson.”

Colt nodded and made his way up the wide staircase. He could feel her eyes following him. Not that he minded, he fully intended to get to know Crystal St Claire a lot better and her suspicions would have to make it sooner not later. Colt went into his room and shut the door. He could do something about the voluptuous blonde saloon owner tomorrow. Right now he needed a little rest. Colt lay down on the bed fully dressed and closed his eyes. His left hand within easy reach of the namesake pistol lying next to him on the bed.

* * *

Crystal St Claire banged on the door of the sheriff’s office.

“Abby, you in there.”

“Hold your horses Crys, I’m coming.”

The door opened to reveal Sheriff Abby Chambers. Her Shoulder length red hair ties behind her head, She was buttoning up a check shirt trying with some difficulty to imprison her ample breasts behind the course material.

“God Crys it’s after midnight, I’ve had a long day and I have to make an early start in the morning.”

“Sorry Abby, I need to talk.”

“Can’t it wait until the morning?”

Crys stood at the door arms folded as her long blond hair tried in vain to escape from it’s intricate styling in the night breeze.

“It’s about that Gambler, Masterson”

“What about him Crys”

Crys explained the evening’s events.

“Look I don’t know what to say, last time I checked staring at someone was still legal.”

“There’s something not right Abby. Not right at all.”

“Get some sleep, I have to ride over to the rail depot at Carterville in the morning, when I get back we’ll talk and maybe I’ll wire a friend back east see if we can find out something about this guy. OK?”

“OK Abby. Thanks.”

“Goodnight Crys”

Abby watched her friend walk back across the street to her saloon. She shook her head and closed the door. She failed to see Colt Masterson looking through an upstairs window.

* * *

Colt smiled. They obviously hadn’t been discussing the weather. It looked like he might have to deal with the Sheriff as well. But by the look of her from across the street he wouldn’t mind that at all. He could pay her a visit in the morning and get acquainted.

* * *

Colt tapped lightly on the door of the Sheriffs office, the door opened but instead of the delicious looking Sheriff Chambers he was faced by her only Deputy, Stu Powell.

“Can I help you Stranger?”

“I was hoping to see the Sheriff”

“She’s over at Carterville, won’t be back till early evening.”

“I see, maybe you can help me, I need some information.”

“Sure what do you want to know?”

Colt locked eyes with the overweight lawmen; this one was going to be easy.

* * *

Colt sat in the Saloon playing with a whisky; he was watching the bartender diligently polishing glasses. He was the only other person there. Colt ran over in his mind the information he had extracted from the deputy. Sheriff Chambers, Abby was the daughter of the previous Sheriff; she had been given the job on a wave of sympathy after her father had been killed stopping a bank robbery. She was single, good with a gun and her deputy thought that he should have her job. His words had been something like.

“Ain’t no job fer a women. She should be lookin after her man, if ya know what I mean.”

Stu didn’t like her much, not as a Boss anyway. Colt stood up and walked over to the Bartender.

“Is Miss St Claire in her room?”

“You can’t go up there”

“Is Miss ST Claire in her room?”

Colt locked eyes with the hapless bartender.

“Is Miss St Claire in her room?”

“Yes”

“Which one is her room?”

“Top of the stairs, turn left, door at the end of the corridor.”

“Good, I want you to repeat what I say and remember it, do you understand?”

“Miss St Claire has gone to Huntsville, she left real early.”

“Miss St Claire has gone to Huntsville, she left real early.”

“She won’t get back until late.”

“She won’t get back until late.”

“You can go back to work now bartender”

The bartender continued to clean his glasses as Colt mounted the stairs.

* * *

Colt tapped gently on Crystal’s door

“Who is it?”

Colt tapped again and the door opened.

“Mr Masterson, what do you want.”

“I thought perhaps we could talk.”

“Maybe later Mr Masterson, right now I’m resting”

“No now will be better, aren’t you going to invite me in?”

Colt walked towards her staring directly into her eyes. Crystal retreated. Colt closed the door.

“Th..this is my private room Mr Masterson, please leave.”

“You don’t want me to leave. Miss St Claire.”

“Y... yes I.. I do... Please go”

“Look into my eyes Crystal, deep into my eyes. you are strong, but not strong enough to resist for long.”

Crystal baked up until she was flat against the wall.

“What, what are you doing to me?”

“Nothing really my dear, I’m just going to help you see things a little more clearly.”

Crystal stared helplessly into his eyes, she couldn’t look away, she couldn’t even breathe and then all at once her shoulders sagged and her head fell forwards, she felt more relaxed than she had ever felt. Colt put his hand under her chin and lifted her eyes to his once again. This time there was no resistance, no fear, only acceptance.

“That’s better Crystal. Now what were you talking about to your friend the Sheriff last night?”

Crystal told him without holding anything back.

“Well that’s not so bad, when you see her next you can tell her how silly you were being and how nice I really am.”

Crystal just stared helplessly into his eyes as Colt gave her a list of instructions that she would have to obey, Colt took out his watch and looked at the time.

“Good plenty of time for us to get to know each other before you return from your little trip to Huntsville”

Colt snapped his fingers and watched as Crystal’s eyes filled with lust as she looked at him. She moved towards him and pushed him back into the chair, she fell to her knees and pulled off his boots and then garment by garment she undressed him until finally colt stood up and pushed his little plaything to her knees. Crystal looked at his erect member and knew exactly what she had to. colt braced himself on her shoulders as she went to work with her silky smooth lips, he closed his eyes as her tongue darted around his member. He made her swallow everything and then sat back down for the next act as Crystal started to remove her own clothing. All those layers took a very long time but colt enjoyed that and as each piece of clothing hit the floor. Colt’s cock got harder and harder. Crystal stood before him cupping her ample breasts in her hand Colt took the initiative and pushed her roughly onto the bed. she was already soaking wet when he entered her, she rose to meet every thrust as Colt pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her secret places. Crystal locked her legs around his back until finally they came together and lay panting on the crumpled sheets.

Colt smiled at his sleeping partner. She would remember this as her idea, she would remember that she had seduced him, acted like a wanton hussy. She would remember the animal lust she had felt as soon as they touched, she would certainly want, no need a repeat performance. Maybe in time she would get over it. Colt dressed and went back to his room. Crystal slept just like he had told her to.

* * *

“What happened to you yesterday?”

“Went to Huntsville to buy a new hat.”

“I thought you wanted to talk about that Gambler.”

“Oh him, no I was just being silly about that.”

“Silly enough to wake me at midnight?”

“Look I was wrong OK, besides we had a long...... chat”

“What sort of chat?”

“A sort of man woman chat.... you know.”

“You Didn’t.... did you?”

“Uh huh”

“Did he force you?”

“No I sort of seduced him”

“You did what, Crystal what’s going on here”

“Nothing We just.. I mean I... hell you know what I mean”

“It’s about time I had a talk with this guy.”

“Why, you jealous?”

“Jealous, Crys what the hell is wrong with you.”

“Nothing another evening with Colt wouldn’t solve.”

Crys smiled lasciviously at her angry friend.

“Right that’s it. I don’t know what he’s done to you but I intend to find out right now.”

“Now you be nice Abby chambers, you hear.”

Crystal watched as Abby stormed across the street to the saloon, her leather chaps flapping against her legs in the gentle morning breeze.

* * *

“Is Masterson in his room?”

“No Sheriff, he left for the livery stable a few minutes ago, said something about going for a ride.”

“Thanks Cletus”

Abby turned on her heels and left the Saloon. It was early and the street was still deserted Abby saw Crys walk into the general store. Abby turned and walked towards the stable. Colt was inside leaning against a post gently rubbing down his horse.

“Mr Masterson”

“Sheriff Chambers.”

“I don’t know what’s going on here but whatever it is I want you to leave Crystal alone.”

“What if she doesn’t want to be..... left alone?”

For some reason Abby was scared, she fingered the handle of her gun.

“Really Sheriff, I’m unarmed.”

“I want you to get on your horse and leave town now.”

Abby drew her gun and held colt in her sights. Colt stepped forwards from the shadows and looked straight at her. A cold shiver ran down her spine. His eyes, it was his eyes. Abby shook herself.

“Turn around Mr. NOW!”

Colt smiled and turned around.

“I don’t know what it is about you Masterson. But I know you have to leave town or I’ll fill you full of holes, You won’t be so happy with six holes in your chest.”

“Indeed not Sheriff, but I don’t think it will come to that.”

“Not if you leave now Masterson.”

Colt stood there looking at his horse.

“Put the gun down Sheriff.”

“I don’t think so. I’m the one holding all of the Aces now Mr fancy Gambler.”

“Not true Sheriff. A good card player always has something up his sleeve.”

Abby felt the barrel of a gun resting against her neck.

“Excellent timing Deputy, Put the gun down sheriff. Please.”

Abby dropped the gun to the floor.

“Stu what the hell are you doing?”

Stu remained silent.

“Stu is doing exactly as I asked him to, he doesn’t think you make a good Sheriff and to be honest I agree with him.”

“Wh.. what do you mean?”

Colt turned around still smiling to face the winsome Sheriff.

“No job fer a women, Isn’t that right Stu.”

“Yes”

“Stu, what the hells gotten into you?”

“He doesn’t even like you my dear, getting him to betray you was one of the easiest things I’ve ever done.”

“Stu please, help me. PLEASE.”

Colt walked across to Abby and cupped her chin in his hand just as he had done with Crystal. He could see the look of defiance, the firm set of her Jaw. Colt locked eyes with her.

“Don’t make this difficult Sheriff.”

“What are you doing?”

“Helping you to see things my way, Just like Stu here and your friend Crystal. Just look into my eyes Abby. You don’t mind if I call you Abby do you?”

“You.... won’t...... get... away..... with .... this”

“You’re strong Abby, very strong, but it doesn’t matter. I’m stronger. I can see the cracks already. Your shoulders are beginning to sag. That firmly set jaw of yours is starting to sag a little.”

“WON’T give...... in”

“Look into my eyes Abby Masters, lose yourself in them.”

Abby tried to tear her gaze away, sweat was poring from her forehead now, her lustrous red hair sticking to her forehead. Her whole body with trembling with effort as she fought to keep control. Inside Abby was screaming in helplessness as her free will retreated from her grasp as colt snuffed it out as easily as a candle. Abby’s eyes closed and the weight of her head came to rest on his hands.

Abby, open your eyes.”

Abby did as she was told.

“Follow me over to the saloon”

Again Abby did as she was told.

* * *

Colt was once again sat on a plush chair In Crystal’s room only this time he was watching two naked women. Both Crystal and Abby were stood there glistening with sweat, a sweat that he had helped them create. He had taken them both several times that day and had eagerly allowed them to bring his member to life again and again with their teasing tongues and luscious lips. He had watched as they had pleasured each other to. That had been something new for him as well. He had not realised that two women pleasuring each other could have been so satisfying. Colt smiled at the two hypnotised beauties and wondered how all of the commands he had given them would work out. He decided to stay around for a few days just to find out.

* * *

Clem Atkins thundered across the street shouting for the Mayor.

“What the hell is going on Clem?”

“Over at the livery stable. Sheriff Chambers, come quick”

The mayor rushed across the street followed by the gathering crowd. Clem threw open the stable door and stared at the sight before him. The assembled crowd of onlookers uttered a single unified gasp of surprise as they saw Abby Chambers in the gloom. Clem lit a lamp and no one could do anything but stare open mouthed at the sight of Sheriff Chambers buck naked save for a pair of leather chaps gyrating up and down on a saddle pommel. They all edged closer holding a collective breath as Abby moved herself up and down on the pommel. Her body was bathed in sweat and her eyes were tightly closed. A low moan was constantly escaping from her open mouth broken only by the ragged ecstasy laden breaths that were coming quicker and faster as she approached orgasm. No one breathed as they watched her edged closer and closer to release. It was in the end almost a collective orgasm as the crowd of men gave in to whoops of glee as their buxom Sheriff collapsed over the saddle raising her butt into the air and her arms dangling towards the floor as she passed out from exhaustion.

Colt Masterson watched from the back as Stu threw a horse blanket over her, picked her up pushing through the crowd towards the Sheriff’s office. Colt stole a glance at the look of satisfaction on the unconscious Abby’s face. Colt thought to himself.

“Get used to it Girl.”

* * *

Later that evening Crystal St Claire treated the clients in her saloon to a type of dance that no one had seen before. In front of the usually raucous audience Crystal danced and the silent opened mouthed audience watched with open-mouthed glee as every item of clothing she was wearing was removed one by one. Crystal St Claire finished of with a flourish thrusting her mound of blonde fur almost in to the faces of the audience. Crystal grabbed the nearest man and dragged him onto the stage. Pulled him close and pulled him to her and kissed him deeply and then to the complete amazement of everyone accept Colt proceeded to undress the man and in full view of everyone fuck him senseless.

After the first one the audience were queuing up and jostling for position as one by one they all got a taste of the buxom saloon owner. That night colt cleaned up at the tables, his bankroll was bulging almost as much as his cock was. He stepped out of the saloon and walked over to the sheriff’s office.

“Evening Sheriff Powell.”

“Evening Mr Masterson”

“I’m here to see Miss chambers.”

Stu handed him the key to the cell.

“Get some sleep Sheriff”

Stu leant back into his chair and started snoring straight away. Colt walked through to the Cell.

“Evening Miss Chambers.”

Abby stood up and started to remove the shirt she was wearing. Colt looked at the wet patch between her legs.

“I see you’re pleased to see me”

Abby dropped the shirt to the floor, it was all she was wearing. She was ready to perform. colt took her in his arms and kissed her as she pressed herself against him. It would be another first for him, he’d never made love in a jail cell before.

* * *

Colt was saddling his horse ready to leave, the town was bustling. The public sex shows in the saloon were a big draw. Crystal was turning into a bit of a celebrity. Colt hoisted himself onto his horse and began to move down the main street. He caught sight of Abby walking along the sidewalk a few steps behind Stu Powell Powell would have a short but happy life while Abby fucked him into an early grave. He was right about one thing though Women had more important things to uphold than the law. Colt laughed at his own joke and put the horse into a trot.

Colt Masterson, The gambler had other games to play.