The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Game On

The newest feature of the shopping center was an arcade called ‘Game On’ and that was where Samantha and Katie found themselves on that hot summer afternoon. They’d just gotten through eating lunch after dropping off Katie’s little brother and had two hours to kill before picking him up. The arcade had blacked out windows and a brand new neon sign that, even in the high sun, glowed brightly against the building. A large banner swayed with every breeze and read ‘A new experience for the mature gamer’.

“Let’s take a look in here.” Samantha said, heading to the door.

Katie felt the heat bearing down on her from being out in the open and simply shrugged, following her friend. “Okay, why not?”

As the girls left the harsh humid day and closed the door behind them, they each looked around at all the gaming machines. There were tons of fancy video games neither one had ever heard of. The machines lined both walls, the floor in front of them filled with a line of boxed off arcade games, the kinds where a player climbed in and either stood or sat to play the game in a more interactive way. The arcade wasn’t that crowded, only a few guys standing at some of the upright basic game machines nearby.

Neon light pulsed above on the ceiling and seemed to roll across the darkened interior in waves. A deep bass music played and overall the arcade had a nice atmosphere, somewhat different from the loud jarring noises usually associated with ordinary arcades.

Katie stood next to her friend, her height only slightly above Samantha’s shoulders. She looked around in an awkward pose, not exactly sure what to do. Every guy who’d been playing games and even a man to their right behind a counter stared right at the two girls, and even Samantha appeared somewhat shy.

“Hello there, welcome to Game On, I’m Ian. Don’t let the slim crowd fool you, we’re sure to be packed in the next few hours.” Ian said, stepping from behind the counter and waving to the girls.

Samantha looked over and smiled up at the cute rugged looking arcade owner. She flirted and played with her hair as the man looked right at her and her friend. “Hi there, we had a couple of hours to kill and saw your sign outside. What exactly does ‘a new experience for the mature gamer’ mean?”

Katie simply looked around at the arcade machines, reading some of the titles. She’d never seen games like these and began to grow a little concerned with some of the unusual themes she now became aware of. The several guys stopped staring and went back about their respective game-playing as Ian escorted the two young girls into the center lobby of Game On.

“Well, that’s a good question. You see, my thoughts and the thoughts of those who own the chain of Game On arcades that will be opening around the state, is that gamers are getting older and more mature. They’re not content to play the same old boring traditional shooters, RPG’s, puzzle games, or whatever. Gamers today are looking for something different, something a little more their level.”

Ian gestured out at all the games around the girls. “These are just a selection of some of the more developed titles my employers have been working on. At Game On, every game is unique and state of the art. You won’t find games like these at your neighborhood arcade and they can be both fun and challenging.”

Katie was staring over at the guy nearest them. Looking over his shoulder, she could see he was currently playing what looked like a fancy 3D version of Pac-man, except the character he controlled was being chased by nude female ghosts and he was grabbing dollar bills instead of yellow dots. As she watched, he grabbed a large pile of cash and the ghost women suddenly turned to flesh and he turned around and began chasing them, slapping them on their asses as soon as he got near. He seemed to be doing quite well in the game as his score climbed dramatically.

Ian looked over and saw where she was looking. “I see you’ve noticed some of our themes.” He said. “Yes, they are of a more adult nature, but nothing we feel our type of gamers can’t enjoy. It’s all in good fun.”

Looking back at Samantha who simply grinned and continued playing with her hair, Ian continued on, giving the girls a short and quick tour. “That game was Smack-man, one of the basic entry-level arcade games. We have all levels, from games like that one and Face Invaders, to advanced games for more experienced gamers like Wide Receiver, one of our interactive features.”

“Well, they sure are... interesting.” Samantha said, looking around. “Aren’t they Katie?”

The girl had been watching another of the guys currently playing what looked like a perverted version of Tetris called Smutris. On the screen various women in bent over or balled up forms would slowly drop from the top and the player had to quickly move them around or rotate them so they stacked on top of the other girls already on the screen. Katie suddenly realized she’d been addressed and looked over at Samantha and the arcade owner. “Oh , um yeah interesting.”

“Why don’t you girls try out a couple, on the house? Here I’ll give you both a roll of quarters you just pick a game and see how you like it. I’d try some of the basic games though, just to see how they work.” Ian said, walking over to the counter and pulling out a couple of quarter rolls. He handed one to each girl and smiled. “Well, try and have fun, I’ll be at the main desk if you have any questions.”

“He is so cute, isn’t he.” Samantha said, looking over her shoulder and checking the guy out as he left them standing there.

“Huh, oh yeah sure I guess so.” Katie said, holding her quarters and looking around at all the machines.

“Well, let’s see what we can find here to entertain ourselves.” Samantha said. “I think I’ll stay up here by the entrance, I want to make sure cutie there can watch me strut while I play.”

Katie was already staring off down the aisle of basic upright arcade games, her mind wandering a little as the dark lighting and pulsing neon seemed to really relax her. “Okay, I’ll be back here.” She said, walking off without even looking at her friend.

Scanning the titles of the machines, Katie wondered which one she should try. There was one called Hula which seemed to have an interactive controller shaped like a Hula hoop. There was another called Face Invaders that she recalled the owner mentioning. It featured a girls face at the bottom of the screen looking up and slowly little spatters of something white flew down from the top of the screen. The object of the game seemed to be blocking her face from being covered in white goop. She passed it by and came to one at the very back of the arcade.

‘Hollywood Hookers’ Katie read, looking at the screen and trying to gauge what the game was all about. It looked pretty basic, a standard joystick and button masher game which the girl felt confident she could handle. Looking back briefly and noticing one of the guys leaving and entering a small curtained off video game in the advanced section, Katie inserted a quarter and watched the screen.

“Welcome to Hollywood Hookers. You play the role of a high-class call girl and in this game you are fighting it out with other ladies of the night to get the most high-paying clients. Use the joystick to move your prostitute and button A to call prospective johns. Should another call girl try and steal your man, button B will initiate fight mode where pressing either button will swing fists. Good luck and may the best hooker win.”

Katie laughed at the goofy game voice and began moving her hooker down an empty Hollywood street. She came to the corner and saw a fancy car pull up on the curb. Quickly pressing the A button, the car screeched to a halt and her character climbed in. The car began shaking and bouncing and soon her character emerged looking slightly disheveled as her score counter climbed.

“This is easy, I can get the hang of this.” She mumbled to herself as she continued on down the street.

Back towards the entrance to the arcade, Samantha looked over her shoulder and made sure Ian could clearly see her as she tried to pick out a game. She really didn’t care what it was, so long as she could move her ass around and really show off her legs in the short skirt she wore. One game had the perfect angle so he could watch her every move. The title was Boobs or Brains and she only half-heartedly cared what it was about, as long as she could play where he could see her.

The girl slid a quarter into the slot and stepped back, her head spinning just a little from the booming bass music and pulsing overhead neon.

“Welcome to Boobs or Brains, where intelligence is put to the ultimate test. You play a brainy young co-ed who must navigate the labyrinth to locate her books for school. Find a book and your intelligence improves, lose a book and your boobs improve. Your goal is to escape with your brains intact and your boobs enclosed. Can you do it?”

Samantha snickered at the crudely themed game. It looked simple enough, basically just a glorified maze game with a simple joystick control. She pressed start and immediately a timer appeared at the top of the screen, counting down from one minute. There were five books scattered across the screen and all she had to do was navigate the maze and pick up the books before time ran out. She quickly began jerking the joystick from side to side, guiding the onscreen avatar through various twists and turns until she was picking up book after book. As the clock wound down to ten-seconds one book was still just out of reach and Samantha realized she wasn’t going to be able to grab it. She let the control go and watched the timer turn red.

“End of Round One, congratulations you collected four books, move on to round two.” The robotic game voice announced.

“Yes.” Samantha said, making sure she put a little wiggle in her celebration. She felt a strange itchiness on her collar bone and reached up to rub lightly at where her shirt covered her upper chest.

Looking back at the game, round two was set to begin and she popped her knuckles preparing for action. This round had yet another configuration of the maze and now only four books hidden but more scattered than before. The timer only gave her forty-five seconds to finish the maze and she realized this was going to get tougher every round.

Meanwhile back at the rear of the arcade, Katie had already had to feed several more quarters into the machine. She kept getting distracted by the flickering lights on screen and the pulsing neon overhead. She tried to focus on the game but whenever another hooker came up onscreen they kept stealing her johns and she couldn’t quite push the B button in time. Only once so far had she managed to start a fight sequence, but that ended rather suddenly as the other hooker was much faster at swinging fists. She proceeded down a new street on the screen and saw a stretch limo pull up. Immediately the girl pressed A and the limo stopped but several other hooker figures appeared running up beside hers.

“No, damn it.” She said, getting mad that every time it looked like she was going to get some more money, she was overpowered by the game-controlled hookers. “That’s not really fair.” She said, feeding yet another quarter into the machine.

Back at the front, Samantha had finished up round three but with only two books collected. A message appeared on the screen. ‘Please insert two more quarters to continue’. The girl looked back and noticed the arcade owner was in fact watching her. He smiled and she quickly looked back at the screen, grabbing two quarters from her roll. As she slid them in, she again felt a strange tingling sensation around the breast bone. She reached up casually and rubbed at her shirt. Looking down, she wondered why she was feeling so flush all of a sudden, the shirt feeling confining and tight. Dismissing the feelings as nervous reactions to having the cute arcade owner watching, Samantha quickly began the next round.

For some reason the controls seemed to be getting more sluggish with every round and Samantha was beginning to have trouble remembering which direction she wanted her character to go. Up, then right, or up, then left, she questioned trying to find her way to the second book. The timer relentlessly counted on until the round ended and she’d only just gotten on the path that would’ve led her to the second book. Suddenly her chest felt very tight and in a dazed stupor, the girl looked down and noticed her buttons were straining, the gaps widening between them. She reached up and without a thought, undid the top several buttons, her creamy flesh practically bursting forth over the top of her shirt. She must be a little swollen, the girl thought dimly. Looking back over her shoulder, she watched the arcade owner and hoped maybe her ass was a little swollen to really draw in his stares.

Taking out some more quarters, Samantha began feeding them into the machine. In minutes she was again struggling with another round where the clock seemed to be constantly against her. She always could grab the first book, but it was slowly becoming more and more difficult to reach that second one, not to say anything of the other two. Her head was hurting a little, most likely she thought, because of the pulsing neon and thumping bass. It had seemed nice at first, but that regular beat and rolling waves of light were quickly becoming a nuisance.

It was slight, but her upper body now throbbed all over, her top barely managing to contain her swollen chest. She looked down and wondered what was happening. Why did it look like her shirt was shrinking? She undid several more buttons until it looked like the girl had gone out with one shirt layered over just her bra-covered tits. Between rounds, she lightly caressed them and felt her nipples harden. Something wasn’t right, she thought, but whatever that was could wait until the next round.

At the back of the arcade, Katie wasn’t having any more luck in her game. Her mind kept getting distracted by things outside the game. Only a few minutes before, the last guy she’d seen when they entered had left the main floor and gone behind the curtain where the others had vanished to. He smiled at her as he walked past and for some reason Katie grinned right back, flashing all her teeth and really striking a pose for the complete stranger. Unfortunately a rival hooker on the screen defeated her character while this went on. She fed in the last three quarters she’d been given and realized maybe she should have moved around more instead of wasting so much time at one game.

Proceeding down the darkened Hollywood streets, Katie found herself smiling, thinking that if this were a realistic game, she could do so much better than some of these rival call girls. Briefly growing distracted again, Katie looked down into her cleavage and noticed the way it jiggled slightly as she pressed the buttons. Her body was top notch, the girl thought. If this were real life, she could definitely grab the better johns. As she initiated a fight sequence with another hooker, Katie smiled thinking about how the johns would really enjoy grabbing her as well.

Samantha was getting really frustrated. For some reason now, her view of the joystick which controlled her movement on the screen was becoming slightly blocked by her chest. The girl leaned back and tried hunching her ass out but all that did was make her tits drag along the top of the game counter. She huffed and looked down at her breasts, barely contained inside her much smaller bra. One of her nipples had popped free and was distractingly hard.

Pressing on, the girl vowed she would defeat this game and collect all the books in at least one round. She put the last couple of quarters she had inside the machine and waited as the round started. Her mind seemed light and floaty as she held the joystick tightly in her clenched fist and simply directed it from instinct rather than looking at it. In under a minute she’d collected three books and was on her way to the final one when the timer ran out.

“Aww.. damn.” She said out loud. “I was so close.”

The message did however make her feel better. She’d located enough books to move on without having to add any more quarters. Her mind felt soothed and she relaxed a little as the next round started.

Katie looked at the Game Over screen and sulked. If this were real she’d be screwing more johns than she’d be able to handle. Stupid unrealistic games, she reasoned, her hand slightly sore from all the frantic button pushing. Looking around, Katie saw the curtained off area where the other guys seemed to have disappeared to. I wonder what’s in there, the girl questioned as she made her way back towards the front.

Taking one look at her friend brought a wide-eyed stare from the girl. She knew Samantha had a thing for being a complete flirt but unbuttoning her top and shaking her tits all over the place like that seemed a little much. She noticed the arcade owner watching her and realized however blatant her friend was, it seemed to be working. She briefly scrunched her face and wondered whether Samantha had always been so busty, as she walked up to the main desk.

“Hi there, did you enjoy your game?” Ian said, looking away from the other young girl’s supple curves.

“Yeah, I guess. Still I think the game just wasn’t very realistic. Can I try out one of the advanced games now?” Katie asked, actually flirting a little herself. She looked up at Ian with big doe eyes and smiled, letting him look her over.

“Hmmm... so you’re ready for the advanced ones huh? Well okay, why don’t you try out Wide Receiver? I think a few of the guys playing when you walked in are waiting in there for the next game. It actually requires at least one girl so they’ll probably be glad to see you.”

Katie smiled. “Okay, sounds like fun.”

Ian watched the girl walk off and looked back at her friend. The girl was quite a bombshell now, although she’d been nice when the two entered. Her chest wobbled from side to side, one of her nipples dangling out in space and very hard from even his vantage point. He loved when girls like these stopped in.

Samantha kept getting three books which was enough to push her over into the next round but not quite enough to declare her a winner. She vaguely had recalled seeing Katie out of the corner of her eye but was too focused on the game to turn and acknowledge the girl. She had to win this so she could really impress the cute arcade owner. She could clearly feel his eyes wandering her body and knew he had to be enjoying what he saw. Suddenly she noticed the time escaping her and realized she’d only collected two books in this round. Panicking, the girl realized she had to get at least one more.

The clock wound down and less than three-seconds from reaching the book, the screen faded and a laughing voice came out. “Game over.”

“No, shit, no.” The girl mumbled, her chest suddenly feeling really tight.

Her head swam and Samantha suddenly became completely aware of just how exposed she was. Looking down, the girl saw both nipples now above her stretched and tiny bra. What the hell, she thought, what happened to her? She looked around and thankfully saw none of the guys who’d been around when she started playing. Reaching up and pulling at her bra, trying to cover herself, Samantha felt the tightness suddenly snap and the straps broke loose, her bra falling into her hands. Facing the machine, the girl reached up and held each of her tits, the soft creamy flesh pulsing in time with the neon overhead. Her breasts were huge, more than an E-cup probably. What the hell had happened?

Samantha looked up at the title of the game she’d been playing, ‘Boobs or Brains’. The truth hit her, like a ton of bricks. This game had done this, all those tingling sensations and strange dizzy spells, the game had done something to her. She pulled her shirt together, managing to button a couple of buttons to hold her tits hidden as she turned angrily to the main desk. Ian simply smiled as the girl walked right up to him, her massive melons jumping in the tight confines of her shirt.

“What the hell did you do to me?” Samantha griped.

Ian smiled politely and simply replied in a calm manner. “Why I didn’t do anything, you did. You played the game and like I said there are some very unique games here.”

Samantha’s face was turning red with anger. She slammed her fist on the counter, the action only succeeding in popping free one of her buttons so the undersides of her giant boobs became visible. “You turned me into some kind of porn freak, what the hell is wrong with you?”

“As I said, you could pick any game you wanted, I didn’t make you play that particular one. Besides, don’t you feel good having those nice new tits? They’re so much sexier than your old tiny ones.”

Part of the girl blushed and felt thrilled that the cute guy called her sexy, but her mind told her no, this was wrong. She looked around suddenly and noticed Katie was nowhere to be seen. “What did you do with my friend, where is she?”

Ian smiled, showing all his perfect teeth. “Oh you want to join your friend, huh? Well, she decided to play one of the more interactive games with some of the others. I believe you’ll find her in the Wide Receiver game room just over there.” He said, pointing down the row of gaming machines where the curtained off area was.

Storming off angrily down the aisle of gaming machines, Samantha slowed down as she neared the curtain. There were little moans and slapping noises that rose up over the low bass music and the girl began to get worried. She pulled the curtain aside and stepped into a small closed off room. The walls were all black and a similar neon lighting illuminated the scene before her. One wall was covered with a large plasma screen display. On it was a scoreboard with Player A, B, and C displayed. Currently it appeared player A was in the lead with three points, however none of this was at all shocking. What was shocking, was Katie who was laying back on the floor, her head propped up on a pillow and her top shredded open. Her full young tits bounced and sloshed from side to side with every heavy pounding the guy currently fucking down into her gave the girl. He seemed robotically focused on the task at hand as he slapped his flesh into hers, sending his cock deep inside the girl’s belly.

“Oh my god.” Samantha gasped, watching as her friend was violently fucked by the complete stranger.

For several more minutes, the older guy screwed Katie, his hips driving deep into the girl, his hands crushing her tits and his face showing only pure focus. Katie simply moaned and breathed heavier and heavier as her tight little cunt swallowed up all the man could give her. Reaching his climax, the man lurched forward, filling the girl with his cock and shaking slightly as he unloaded deep inside her womb. On the screen Player B now had a tie score with Player A and Samantha realized how the game worked. Each time someone came inside Katie, they got a point. If her math still worked properly, that meant the poor girl had already been fucked and cum inside of over seven times by three complete strangers.

As Player B pulled out and went over to the couch that lined one wall, Player C stood and allowed his throbbing cock to bob up and down before he sank to the carpet between Katie’s outstretched legs. Looking beneath her friend’s bunched up skirt, Samantha stared at all the creamy cum just oozing from her stretched cunt. Her mind began to waver and she felt the pulsing in her head again.

Ian strolled in to see how things were going. “So how’s everything?” He asked looking down at Katie who was leaning back and taking yet another cock between her pretty legs. “Ahhh... I see our Wide Receiver appears to be enjoying herself.”

Samantha was feeling not only lightheaded but strangely aroused as she continued watching her friend get fucked. She shook her head and gave Ian an angry glare.

“How can you do this, she’s an innocent girl?”

Ian laughed. “She doesn’t look so innocent anymore. Besides, she asked to play the game. Would you like to play next?”

“What?” Samantha asked, her concentration seemed loose and unfocused. “Are you crazy? That’s wrong, I may be a little freer than my friend there but even I know it’s wrong to have sex as a game.” With every syllable that left the girl’s lips, she put less and less fight behind her words.

On the floor Katie was moaning, her eyes closed tightly as the current player fucking her really grabbed her hips and drove down hard into the girl. She could feel his cock filling her exactly like the two of his competitors. It slid so deep and filled her belly so full. All the sperm just swimming around her insides made the girl giggle in between grunts and moans. This is what she wanted, a realistic game where her skills as a hooker could really be put to the test. Getting fucked was the best competitive game Katie could imagine now as she stared right up into the man’s eyes and felt him flood her womb with even more sperm. He looked back at her with little emotion as though finishing the game fell above any enjoyment he could get out of her tight young body. Still, what was important was her enjoyment, Katie decided, and she was having plenty of fun.

“Look at your friend.” Ian said. “Can you tell me she doesn’t like what is happening?”

Samantha stared as Katie received her ninth load of cum and her face seemed permanently fixed in a slutty young grin. She did seem happy, much happier than when the two of them had been shopping.

“Why don’t you play next, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself too?” Ian said, noticing the girl’s confusion.

An inner battle raged as part of Samantha’s mind insisted something was wrong, something just wasn’t right about what Katie was having done to her. Still, she thought, it did look fun. She felt the thumping and pulsing of the bass music fill her core and suddenly she looked over at Ian and smiled.

An hour later the arcade was booming with business. The real crowd of the day had arrived and the most popular games revolved around the two newest arrivals, Samantha and Katie. Guy after guy filed in to play Wide Receiver with either girl. Samantha’s giant tits seemed to have a definite effect on how quickly and how deeply her players came inside her. Her belly was soon aching as it stretched to accommodate all the thick cum that man after man climaxed inside her. On the floor not far away, Katie enjoyed her thirtieth load of cum, the girl loving how she had such an advantage over her friend. Samantha may have the tits, she thought, but she could definitely keep her guy going longer and bring him back for more. That only led to more points being awarded.

Neither girl thought anything strange as the evening came and they were still there, now playing another advanced interactive game called Jizz Junkies. In this game they acted slutty and looked cute while guy after guy tried to cover both of them in sperm. Whichever girl was covered the quickest not only won points for her team of guys, but got to lick all the sperm off the other girl. Samantha’s tits presented another disadvantage here as it took longer to cover those babies than Katie’s little C-cups. There was nothing better than licking sperm off another girl, Katie thought as she licked all over her friend’s expanded cleavage.

At closing hour, there was disappointment all around as nobody wanted the games to end. Ian escorted Katie and Samantha to the door, both having been cleaned up a little but even that failing to hide their very prominent belly bulges from taking such generous amounts of cum and of course Samantha’s huge tits, something she now thought of only with pride.

“You girl’s were great, have a nice weekend and if you like, stop by one day next week and fill out an application. I’ll be hiring some girls to work the floors if you know what I mean.” He chuckled a little, patting both girls on their backs as they left the arcade.

“Wow, that was so fun.” Katie said, walking a little unsteady.

“Yeah, I think I know what summer job I want this year.” Samantha said.

As the girls made their way to the car, Katie suddenly remembered her little brother. They were supposed to pick him up from his friend’s house over five hours ago. “Oh damn, we forgot Russ.” She said, climbing in the car.

Samantha got behind the wheel, having to adjust her seat due to her expanded chest, and looked over at Katie. “Ha, You’re in trouble.” The girl said laughing.

Katie simply grinned and pointed down at her and Samantha’s bellies. “Hey, I think we both may be in trouble, if you get what I’m driving at.”

Grinning, Samantha started the car. “You’re right, I’m thinking these belly bulges may be more permanent if we spend too much time working the floors this summer.”

The girls drove off in the night, laughing and looking forward to their next game at the new arcade.

The End