The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gamer Girl Folly

Chapter 3

All characters are fictional. Any comments, feedback, concerns can be given to me at . Thank you!

Morning again. Ann felt more sluggish this time and her body was unusually sore, but otherwise she felt calm and happy. Under normal circumstances, Ann considered herself a spritely and energetic morning person, but even showering couldn’t shake the cobwebs loose from her head on this morning. Definitely bingeing too hard this week, she thought. Maybe it’s time to get out of the house. She was painfully aware that she hadn’t left her apartment at all in several days now. She said a silent thank you to herself for saving up so much vacation time. She’d get some extra rest and go for a jog to clear her head.

Cracking a few eggs for her breakfast and placing them in the hot pan, Ann checked her phone and frowned at the numerous notifications. When had I downloaded the app to my phone? There were several messages from Jericho. “Hey babe. Don’t forget, new pictures before your training session today. Swimsuit pics this time. We’ll be getting up around noon so have them ready.”

Ann’s brow furrowed. Hadn’t she outright refused those kinds of pictures? She closed her eyes tightly, trying to concentrate as a new wave of warmth and fatigue blanketed her thoughts. I guess I had said, “We’ll see”? Sighing and squishing her cheeks with her hands, she found found that particular line of thinking too difficult to follow any further and made her way to the bedroom in her confusion. Her mind was too dim to think critically at that moment.

A few minutes later, she was standing in front of her bathroom mirror once more, this time dressed in a black bikini featuring two black straps that criss-crossed her chest and met behind her neck. She had placed her hair in a messy bun and had not bothered to do her make-up this time. Eyes heavy, lids drooping, she snapped several pictures from multiple angles and immediately shared them in the main chat through the app.

Before she could read the torrent or replies that followed, a burning smell hit her nostrils. Abruptly shaken from her daze, Ann raced to the kitchen to find that her eggs had become a black, burned mess. What the hell is wrong with me, she thought. She looked down at her self. Had she really just sent those creeps pictures of her in a bikini? She didn’t have time to consider the thought before yet another dinging notification from her phone took her attention.

“Training starts now. Get on, babe. Now.”

Throwing the pan on the in the sink and quickly waving the remaining smoke away from the screeching detector on the ceiling, Ann went to the computer and slipped her large, over-ear headphones onto her head without a second thought.

“You should turn on your camera. We need to see how you’re concentrating and reacting to your deaths.”

Ann blinked and glanced down at herself. The last thing she wanted to do was go on camera, and she found an easy excuse. “No… No thanks. I’m still in my bathing suit, so, I can’t.”

She heard Jericho scoff, his voice taking a lower, more peculiar tone. “Look, babe, we’ve all seen that already. Obviously if we wanted to see more we’d just have to ask again. Besides, you have no problem going out to the pool or a public beach dressed that way, so how is it any worse to show it off here? You’ll show off that bod for just anyone, except us, huh?”

Ann bit her lip. That familiar warmth was invading her head again. Jericho’s voice seemed to be reverberating in her skull, its vibrations cascading and drowning out her thoughts. She tried to argue, but the words wouldn’t come to her. And he did make sense. She’d been out in public in her swimsuit a hundred times before, and her friends had already seen her in it anyway.

Ann blinked. Tired eyes stared back at her. They were half-lidded, and fading fast. Just looking at them made Ann want to sleep. They dipped low and Ann’s vision faded with them as her eyes closed as well. Forcing them back open, Ann realized the eyes were her own. Lips parted and in a daze, she had only the vaguest idea her webcam had been turned on and she was gazing into the preview window.

“Babe, move the camera down a bit, would you?” Ann reached out and angled the camera a bit, causing her breasts to come into view.

“Perfect, thanks.”

Ann’s entire world was dimming. Jericho was saying something more, but she couldn’t hear him. Her fingers were working the controller, and she knew that her character was moving on-screen, but otherwise her senses felt muted. A flash on the screen and the words “Area Completed” shook her for but the briefest of moments.

The warmth in her head was slowly seeping down her spine and invading the rest of her body, which growing hotter by the moment. The syrupy sensation filled up her chest and sunk down into her belly and soon between her legs. Ann did register herself moaning. Her senses were too dulled to realize that her mic was now open and streaming all of the audio in her room along with the video feed.

Some part of her was trying to continue the game, but the heat between her legs was growing insistent, along with the muffled words in her headphones. One of her hands left the controller, grasping her breast forcefully and suddenly. The pressure from the heat in her chest exploded outward, then released as every synapse in her brain seemed to jolt at once. Her body hunched forward, her second hand slipping into her bikini bottom and finding her clit, causing a second explosive release. Ann groaned more deeply, eyes rolling up into the back of her head.

Spreading her legs wide, she brought her heels up onto either side of the chair. The webcam cut off just above her drooling lips but everyone in the chat could now see everything else, including the sight of her bikini bottoms, where her fingers were now desperately probing as deeply as they could. Ann’s brain had completely ceased all cognizance. Her only remaining sense was the incredible pleasure of her hands releasing that syrupy heat and the occasional battering explosions of bliss. At some point, her hand had pushed her top up over her breast, revealing one of her pert nipples to the live feed.

Sweating and squirming in her chair, she lost track of time and space. Eventually, however, the muffled words began to grow clearer. Louder. Unbearably loud.

“Now look here, cunt. Listen, and listen good. You’re our slut, now. You’re going to do what we say, when we say it, and there aren’t going to be any arguments anymore, will there?”

Ann felt herself nodding her head. She tried to answer out loud but the words were lost in her lustful grunts.

“Good girl. I mean, just look at yourself. No self-respecting independent woman goes on camera for a whole group of men and completely debases herself like this. Not for free, anyway. But you did. And that makes you a slut, doesn’t it?”

“Y-yyyeeeess…” The word slurred from her mouth. Her body was shaking badly.

“Say it with me now. Say ‘I’m a dumb slut.’”

Ann whimpered. Somewhere down in the recesses of her own mind, a small voice told her not to say it. It was a brief flash of energy and clarity. Something in her had broken through for the briefest moment, only to disappear in an instant as Jericho spoke once more.

“Are you hard of hearing now, cunt? I said tell me that you’re a dumb slut.”

“I-I’m a dumb slut.”

“Good girl.” Ann shivered. She liked the sound of being a good girl. “Now, just repeat after me and let each word sink more and more deeply into that soft little brain of yours. Let them impress themselves upon your psyche, becoming one with it. Becoming one with you. Becoming you, and pushing away everything else. Let them push away anything you ever were. Repeat: ‘I’m a stupid bitch.’”

“I’m a stupid bitch.”

“I am submissive. I do as I am told.”

“I am submissive. I do as I am told.”

“Good girl. Every phrase molding you. Changing your path. Destroying who you were and making you better. Say it: I live to serve others. I live to serve Jericho.”

“I live to serve others. I live to serve Jericho.”

“I am docile. I am broken. My mind is pliable.”

“I am docile. I am broken. My mind is pliable.”

Ann felt as if she could physically see the words tumbling into place and sinking into the flesh of her brain, disappearing into it and searing themselves into its walls. She was docile. She was a stupid bitch. She did live to serve. How had she not known this before?

“The strong dominate, the weak submit and serve.”

“The strong dominate, the weak submit and serve.”

“It’s natural. Men are strong. I am weak, so I serve.”

“It’s natural, men are strong. I am weak. So I serve.”

Ann was losing track of time again. Jericho continued to speak, and Ann continued to repeat. Hour after hour. She once again lost all clarity, all sense of self, and merely repeated. Again and again. Each word and phrase becoming a part of her. Her personality was being reworked and reshaped and she was none the wiser, unable to stop the process in her dazed state of mind. Unable to fight, and unable to resist as her mind was broken down and built back up again.

Ann woke slowly the next day. She’d never woken up this groggy before in her life. Her bikini top was gone, and as she wiped at her lips she realized that she had drooled all over her tits. She paused for a moment upon seeing that her breasts, along with nearly every other available space on her torso, were covered in permanent marker. “HEALSLUT” stood out prominently, along with “WHORE”, “PET”, “SLAVE”, and many others. Oh, she thought. I don’t remember that one bit. She shrugged and stretched her arms high above her head, seemingly unbothered.

She glanced at her phone to find a message: “Hey slut, time to get on. There should be a package at your doorstep with the new lingerie we sent you. That’ll be today’s uniform.”

Ann blinked. How could they have sent me a package so quickly? She brought up the calendar. April 4th. Two full weeks had passed since the release of the game. Ann felt a panic start to rise up in her chest. 8 missed calls waited to be seen on her phone. She was supposed to have been back at work a week ago! Then, she smiled and let herself slump back into the chair. She didn’t need to care about work. She already had a place she could stay, and Jericho would have a job for her. He said that as long as she brought over her computer and webcam, he’d keep her busy.

Ann smiled and sighed as she made her way to the door to retrieve the package. Life was about to get much simpler.