The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

In a town called Garnet Hills, a new, exclusive club opens. The setting of the town doesn’t matter, other than that I intend to base most of my stories here.

Garnet Hills Sorority Club

Chapter 1: Jennifer Takes the Plunge

Jennifer Bass was the ultimate “it girl”; the college Senior had stunning good looks, a stylish wardrobe, and the kind of sex appeal that had all eyes constantly on her. She was a social media phenomenon and her steady stream of pictures and videos kept people talking about her on a daily basis. Also, it certainly didn’t hurt that she was the daughter of Geoffrey Bass, one of the richest and most powerful men in the city of Garnet Hills. Between her knockout looks, social media presence, and billionaire father, Jennifer was always on the forefront of a trend.

The sexy socialite walked into the Garnet Hills Sorority Club, holding her invitation. The pink and gold postcard had been addressed to Jennifer but, aside from her name, the name of the Sorority Club, and an address, no other details were provided. She had never heard of the Sorority before, which was an unusual occurrence for her. She needed to check it out.

As Jennifer entered the building, a busty blonde greeted her from behind a neon pink desk. “Oh! Like, hi! Welcome to the Garnet Hills Sorority Club! I’m Candice Love, but you can totally call me Candy!” the girl introduced herself as before giggling uncontrollably.

Candy looked like a teenage boy’s wet dream. She was about 5′2″ and all curves. Her wavy blonde hair cascaded down past her shoulders, as if leading your eyes down to her large, round breasts. Jennifer assumed that the girl was probably in the F-cup range, if not bigger. Jennifer’s impressive, natural 34DDs seemed so small in comparison. Candy’s boobs sat high and proud on her slight frame. Her tiny waist led down to her massive, heart-shaped butt. She wore a form-fitting pink dress with a white blazer over top that did nothing to hide her massive cleavage. The bimbo was wearing a little too much make up for Jennifer’s liking, but the bright pink lips and bold eyelashes gave her an undeniable sexiness.

Jennifer rolled her eyes; she was used to these kinds of girls. Candy was obviously just another one of those “trust fund” bimbos that lives off of her daddy’s money until she can find some, old, pervy sugar daddy to fuck for money. Sure, Jennifer had a trust fund too, but she was determined to earn her place in the world.

The bimbo was going on about membership perks while Jennifer looked around the main lobby. It was so… pink and a little too glitzy for her personal tastes. Still, the Club sounded very exclusive and that was enough to get Jennifer’s attention.

“Yeah, sure. Sign me up.” the heiress said dismissively as she signed the membership contract.

“Like, totes yay! Come! We need to get you into one of the Relaxation Tubs like right away!” Candy said in a giddy, almost sing-a-long voice.

Jennifer felt her annoyance with the bimbo grow, “That’s okay, I don’t have a bathing suit.”

The dumb blonde giggled. “That’s, like, super okay. We have EVERYTHING you need at the Sorority! You’re, like, a sister here!” With that, she turned and bounced down a hallway. “Like, follow me!”

Candy led Jennifer into the spa area and to the tubs. The water inside seems to emit an unusual pink colour. “That’s, like, the special oils we use to help you get all super relaxed and stuff. You can, like, change right in there and hop in the tub when you’re ready. I’ll come back in, like, fifteen minutes to see how you’re doing, ’kay?!” the bimbo explained and nodded, seemingly proud of herself, before skipping off.

Jennifer figured that was as good of an explanation as she’d get from someone like Candy. She entered the change room and was disappointed to see the bikinis were quite revealing and bright pink. Jennifer was a little embarrassed to be seen wearing such a tiny bathing suit in a public place. Her impressive body was on full display as her breasts were barely contained in the bikini and the bottoms were little more than thong. She wrapped a towel around herself, trying to cover up. Jennifer loved her body and loved feeling sexy as much as any girl, but this wasn’t on her own terms. She quickly returned to the tubs and dipped a foot into the water before sliding in fully.

Once she was in the Relaxation Tub, Jennifer had to admit that the water did feel quite nice. The tub also appeared to have a massaging feature that was a pleasant surprise that she didn’t expect. Between the comforting warmth of the water, the sweet-scented oils, and the tub’s machinations, Jennifer could feel the frustration she felt with Candy, along with the rest of her worries and concerns, begin to melt away. Maybe this club wouldn’t be so bad after all, she reasoned.

Her mind wandered; pink waves washing it away with every breath. She could feel herself breathing, the rise of her breasts synchronizing with the slow, gentle pulsing of the tub’s massage chair. Jennifer couldn’t remember the last time she felt so relaxed, so care-free. She found her mind filling with new, happier thoughts.

I could really get used to this. And the stuff in this water smells sooo good. I’m so happy I decided to come here. Jennifer found herself thinking of her sexy tour guide’s body, desire beginning to fill her mind and flood her senses. Another deep breath brought her closer to pure relaxation; she slipped her hand under her bottoms and began to rub herself softly. A faint moan escaped her as she drifted away completely; getting lost in the sea of pink.

* * *

“Like, ’kay. Time’s up for this part, girlie!”

Jennifer was startled by the sing-song voice of Candy. Whoa, did I, like, fall asleep in here? She giggled in her head. Wow, I feel totally amazing. This thing is the best! Jennifer turned, blushing, to acknowledge her bubbly host.

“Oh, like, don’t worry, babes! That happens, like, all the time. The Relaxation Tub takes all the yucky, gross ideas out of your brain and makes it all fun, and happy, and sexy! You probs feel totes amazing, right, Jenni?”

Jennifer looked at the blonde bombshell in front of her. She hated being called Jenni. But why? It sounded so hot! So much better than Jennifer. Ew, Jennifer, she thought, like, why would I want anyone to call me that. Jenni is way hotter.

“Oh my Gawd, Candy! I feel soooo good. That tub is, like, super great! Hehe!!”

Candy’s face beamed with excitement. “Well, that’s, like, just one part of what we do! But I can tell you’re, like, going to make a great Sorority Sister! You gotta help us get your, like, rich, sexy friends here too!” Candy kissed Jenni on the cheek and slapped her butt toward the change room door.

As Jenni sat in the change room, she pulled out her phone and sent a selfie to all her girlfriends.

“Just spent the MOST AMAZING day at the Sorority Club! You bitches need to join! Lol! XOXO!”