The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Geeks’ Girl

{A tainted mixture of chemicals has an unexpected effect on the only girl in a group of geeks}

Albert took a deep, shaky breath and exhaled nervously as Missy massaged his cock with her mouth. She kept everything dripping wet, just as she had been told, maintaining constant eye contact with the recipient of her favors, and for the moment, the focus of her world.

“Hot damn,” Albert moaned, as the naked blonde used the very tip of her tongue to tickle and stimulate the sensitive ridge around the base of his cock’s head.

“I think that was an indirect compliment, Missy,” George said with playful expectation. He sat in a nearby reclining chair, proudly watching her performance.

The kneeling girl raised her head just long enough to look more appreciatively into Albert’s eyes and say, “Thank you, Sir.” She then resumed her task, fellating him with the skill of an expensive hooker and the subservience of a harem girl.

“So, would you all agree she’s a good friend to have in our group?” George asked the other four boys who were seated around the room.

Wordlessly they all nodded, almost in sync, unable to take their eyes off of the scene that was unfolding before them. It was surreal: Melissa had always been one of them, a smart girl and a geek. Of course they’d all secretly noticed the beautiful, delicate facial features that hid behind her large plastic-framed glasses; but she never flaunted her looks. Her strawberry blonde hair was always pulled back tightly, and her drab clothes were loose and oversized: almost masculine. To finally see the sweet, curvy figure she’d been concealing underneath all the sweatshirts and shapeless denim was startling. To further realize that each of them would soon be receiving the same V.I.P. treatment as Albert was mind-boggling. And as their pudgy, pimple-faced buddy relaxed on the sofa with his trousers around his ankles, and their gorgeous female comrade knelt naked between his legs dutifully servicing him, all the geek boys were dying to know how George had made this happen…

* * *

“I dunno, Melissa,” George said. “It makes me wonder if maybe we shouldn’t be messing with this kind of stuff. It seems a little like a meth lab…”

“Oh come on,” Melissa said. “This isn’t some sci-fi movie! It’s our school project. How ‘dangerous’ could it be?”

“Well okay… but maybe the guys should all be here to see it, eh?”

“They all put in their hours too… if the experiment is successful we’ll share the credit with them. Good enough?” she replied.

“Well all right, here goes then…” George said, pouring the contents of one beaker into another, waiting for the two solutions to blend. They didn’t. ”This is like oil and water!” He stuck a finger in the beaker and tried to mix the contents manually; they just swirled around in a streaky spiral.

“Maybe you should just drink it,” Melissa said, “it will mix better in your stomach!”

George took a tentative sip, almost gagging and spitting a tiny bit back into the beaker. “Yuck! It tastes like licorice! I hate licorice!”

Melissa rolled her eyes. “I’ll do it, you big he-man.” With a huff she confiscated the beaker and drank the contents like it was soda. “There!” she said soundly. “Now we wait and see if I develop increased muscle density. Who knows… maybe soon I’ll be bullying you around!”

George managed to ignore the momentary mockery; he knew Melissa wasn’t really serious. Still, her remark took him back to a time when he was the target of bullies. A lot of skinny brainiacs like himself grew up that way, and though by high school it had stopped, the feelings of weakness and inadequacy lingered. So the teasing of his dungaree-clad lab partner was more unsettling than she realized. George shook it off and pressed on: “Wouldn’t it be cool if we really discovered a completely natural alternative to steroids?”

“Completely natural?” Melissa balked. “This stuff is full of dyes and processed sugars. We made it out of freakin’ cough medicine!”

“It’s got a lot of other ingredients too,” George said defensively. “That’s why it wouldn’t mix well…“ He stopped in mid-sentence when he noticed Melissa staring at him strangely. “Hey, are you okay?”

“I don’t know…” she replied, beginning to shake and breathe rapidly.

“You better sit down,” George said, helping her over to the sofa that sat against one wall. His parents’ basement had become the after school laboratory for the group of six chemistry enthusiasts, and that sofa was like an old friend to them all.

Melissa sat down and began to hold her head. “Oww, it hurts, George! It really hurts!” she cried out…

* * *

“Start off licking my balls, Melissa. Oh wait, I mean ‘Missy,’” Umar said with a smirk.

Instantly she responded, moving her head down to his swarthy scrotum, arching her back and sticking her ass in the air so everyone got a superb view of her pink girlhood.

“Hey, it really does work!” he said with amusement.

“Of course it works. I told her to blow you guys any way you wanted,” George replied.

Unlike Albert who had squirted his semen into Missy’s mouth within a couple of minutes, Umar had more restraint. He seemed more comfortable with the subjugation of his friend-turned-whore, and had no trouble giving orders and delighting in their execution. Somewhat better looking than the other boys in the room, he also had previous experience with girls.

Reclining comfortably, he kept Missy suspended there lapping at his nether regions for close to five minutes. Finally he changed things up: “You like lollipops, Missy?”

“Yes, Sir,” was her only response, as she tried her best to maintain eye contact with her face buried in Umar’s balls. Constant eye contact with each guy was something else George had required.

“I bet you never licked an Arab dick before, did you, white girl?” Umar teased.

“No, Sir,” she replied, now taking long, broad licks up and down the underside of his musky manhood. “Until today I’ve only ever licked one other…”

As the other guys watched their living wet dream service Umar, a conversation developed among them.

“So, George,” Albert began (his pants still down around his ankles), “exactly how does this work again?”

“It was an accident,” George replied, “but as a result Missy will do anything I say! Isn’t that right, Missy?”

The vanquished girl answered matter-of-factly, her lips still brushing against Umar’s throbbing pole as she spoke: “Anything at all, Sir. I have to!”

“She has to?” Eddie remarked. “Doesn’t she have free will?”

“This is my will, Sir,” Missy responded, just before Umar grabbed her by the hair and guided his cock into her mouth.

“Well, is this your will, Missy?” Umar said, pumping deep into her throat.

“M-yeth, Y-thur..” Missy gagged, trying to answer as respectfully as she could with his big Arab dick in her mouth.

Umar stared piercingly into her helpless, heavily made-up eyes as he shot his load deep into her throat.

She gagged again, barely managing to swallow it all. Gasping for air she sincerely thanked Umar, just as she had thanked Albert minutes earlier. Now it was Steven’s turn. Missy crawled on all fours over to the small armchair where he sat, all the while locking her eyes to his. “How would you like it, Sir?” she asked; obviously very anxious to please him.

“Real slow… and real wet,” the short, scrawny sophomore replied as he rose to his feet and Missy began to unbuckle his belt…

* * *

Melissa began to moan loudly as she lay down on the sofa. “God, what’s happening to me George?” she wailed.

“It must be a reaction to the chemicals,” he said.

“Oh god!! Make it stop! Please…” her stomach cramped and she began to sweat.

George placed a hand on her forehead to check for fever; not that he would have necessarily known what to do if there had been one. Melissa was now sweating quite profusely and growing quiet. Her eyes glazed over and she suddenly seemed paralyzed. George wondered if she might be dead. He remembered seeing a CPR film once in school, and he proceeded to give Melissa mouth-to-mouth. Leaning over her, clumsily pinching her nose shut and blowing measured bursts of air into her lungs, he inadvertently let a bit of his own saliva drool into Melissa’s mouth.

Her eyes fluttered slightly. “M-more…” she whispered weakly.

“More CPR?” George asked.

Her eyes again began to glaze as she forced out the words: “More spit…”

George was perplexed, and reacted very literally to her request. He couldn’t quite believe he was doing it, but he spit into Melissa’s mouth.

She jumped awake. “More please!” she pleaded.

He spat once more, this time with greater force.

“Yes!” Melissa said. “The pain is going away!” She began to move her arms and legs. “Again!”

“Melissa,” George interjected, “I can’t just spit in your mouth all day!”

“My God, George, please! It really helps…” she was already fading again.

This time George hocked up a bit of mucous and spit into her mouth.

“That’s gross,” Melissa said, “but it helps! Do it again.”

More spit, more mucous, more relief.

“I’ve never felt this before,” Melissa said. “I feel like I really need you… or your spit, or something.”

“Maybe it’s just in my DNA,” George half-joked.

Melissa sat up with a start. “My god… I wonder…” she said, and took George’s hand in hers. She held it against her face and began to lick.

“Melissa! What are you doing?” George asked, rather embarrassed.

“Every lick helps! That’s it, George! I need to lick you! Your sweat, your spit… take your shirt off!”

“What?” he recoiled. “No!”

“Please, George!! I can already feel the pain coming back…”

* * *

Missy had been giving head slowly and evenly to Steven for a good seven or eight minutes as he stood over her shapely form. The proximity of the two gave the other guys a nice view of her whole figure. Her knees were wide-apart, and her pink nipples were taut as she stared up at the pasty-skinned weakling who was now in control of her.

“Hey, lick my balls like you licked Umar’s,” he said.

“I can do it best for you if you’re sitting down, Sir,” Missy said with a smile, holding his dick an inch from her mouth.

“Whatever you say…” Steven said, moving back to his chair.

“No Sir, it’s whatever you say!” Missy replied decisively, following after him on all fours as she’d been instructed. Don’t get up off your knees, respect and obey all the boys as you would me, and always look into the eyes of the guy you’re blowing, was what George had told her just before this, her first “presentation.” She eagerly began licking and kissing Steven between his legs, making slutty slurping noises and looking up at him even when he was staring at the ceiling.

“I want to fuck her when it’s my turn,” Eddie said.

“No can-do, man,” George replied. “This is blowjobs only, sorry.”

“Yeah, sorry Eddie, Sir,” Missy added flirtatiously, before quickly resuming her oral obligations to Steven, who obviously relished the attention from his gorgeous naked friend, and had no plans to let it end anytime soon. Missy serviced her schoolmate with gusto for several more minutes before finally coaxing his cum into her mouth. As she had done twice before this afternoon, she swallowed it all and offered genuine thanks to the source of the nectar. “Your turn, Sir,” she said as she crawled over to Eddie. “Sorry we can’t fuck; but I promise to give you the sincerest blowjob you’ve ever had.”

With bulging eyes Eddie stood up. “It’s the only one I’ve ever had…”

“Well then it will definitely be the best,” Missy laughed, as Eddie’s pants dropped and she found herself addressing his surprisingly large, throbbing cock. “Yikeys! I hope I can even get it in my mouth!” she said, immediately beginning to lick.

It didn’t matter that Eddie was well-known for not bathing. He was a greasy-haired, overweight slob who stank, and the other guys imagined that his genitals must have been even ranker than the rest of him. Yet, Missy lovingly kissed his dick as he stood over her, grunting like the pig that he was.

“I’ll clean you up really well and find some way suck you off, Sir,” she said, making his maleness unusually wet with her own saliva. She licked him for a rather long while before finally managing to stretch her lips around the huge head of his cock…

* * *

“Hey, I could get to like this,” George said nervously, trying to joke. He sat back on the sofa with his shirt off while Melissa knelt next to him licking his chest and stomach like a hungry puppy.

“I think I need what’s in your sweat, George…” she said, methodically cleansing every square inch of his exposed skin, and feeling a tiny wave of satisfaction with each lick.

“I was kidding about the DNA thing, but maybe there’s something to it,” he said, growing excited from his pretty blonde friend’s oral stimulation.

“Your back! There’s more sweat on your back!”

As he leaned forward, Melissa began licking his back just as fervently as she had his front. Within two minutes, she’d worked her way down to his beltline and realized she could go no further without some major cooperation from George. “Um, George; I really need you to take your pants off,” she said sheepishly.

“No way!” he spouted.

Melissa began to shake again.

“Well maybe… but how come I’m the only one taking my clothes off?” George demanded.

Without hesitation, Melissa stood up, dropped her overalls and pulled off her T-shirt. She stood before her friend in a plain white bra, cotton panties, gym socks and tennis shoes.

George was surprised and delighted by the response, and was beginning to understand the power he had. “Get rid of it all, Melissa! If I’m going to be naked, you’re going to be naked.”

She swiftly stripped off her underwear, socks and shoes, now presenting herself to him in all her glory. Her puffy pink nipples were like two eyes pleading with George, and her wispy blonde bush was exquisite.

“Wow!” he said. “You look great!”

She was trembling too much to be able to appreciate the compliment. The symptoms were coming back rapidly. “Please, George…” she begged.

He stood and quickly dropped his trousers and his tighty-whiteys, revealing a very stiff erection.

Wordlessly, Melissa fell to her knees and began to lick his legs front and back, and his ass cheeks.

Being alone with a naked girl was every teenage boy’s fantasy, and this was a first for George. It wasn’t playing out quite the way he’d imagined; in fact this scenario was beyond anything he’d ever come up with in his dreams. But he now had a firm, pulsating hard-on, and needed some relief of his own. “Try sucking my dick, Melissa!” he half-suggested/half-ordered.

She looked up at him with sad, helpless eyes. “I’m a virgin, you know…”

“So am I,” he answered. “Now suck my dick. And take off those glasses. And let your hair down.” A rush of testosterone had suddenly brought out George’s inner bully.

Melissa tossed her glasses onto the sofa with one hand as she unclipped her hair with the other. Now the visual from George’s fantasies was complete: the creamy-skinned blonde girl was on her knees, totally nude, with her hair falling loosely around her shoulders. She began to suck his cock head tentatively, feeling a stronger rush of satisfaction than she had just from licking his torso. “This feels good, George!”

“You’re telling me!” he replied.

George was surprised by her proficiency as she attended more fully to his member, and the two virgins got to practice things they’d previously only seen on the internet. It was a short practice; George blew his load into her mouth quickly, and as the young girl swallowed it all, George watched her body spasm with what seemed like an orgasm. But it was more than that.

“You okay, Melissa?”

She didn’t even breathe. She just knelt there, her crystal green eyes looking up adoringly at her redeemer, floating in a state of euphoria. After a few moments she took a breath and seemed to “pop” back into consciousness. “Oh my…” she said, and began to lovingly kiss his shrinking cock. “Oh, my!”

* * *

Missy struggled to stretch her lips around Eddie’s fat cock, doing her best to slide it in and out of her mouth as she’d done for the other three boys.

“See why I wanted to fuck her?” he asked the room.

“Maybe one day, Ed,” George replied, “but fucking’s riskier. I don’t want Missy pregnant so I always use a condom; and she needs to drink the contents after I cum.”

“I promise to get better, Sir,” Missy said to Eddie, “but it may take a while for me to stretch.”

Eddie just smiled. “Take your time, Melissa. Oops; Missy.”

“So she’s ‘Missy’ now, and she’s addicted to your cum,” Albert began. “So how come none of us were so lucky?”

“Come on, guys!” George replied. “It’s not like anybody planned this; but the stuff we were working with turned out to be addictive and some of my DNA ended up in it. It was a fluke.”

Eddie grunted and farted as he finally filled Missy’s mouth to overflowing.

“Thank you, Sir,” she said, wiping her chin and looking into his eyes respectfully. “That’s quite a cock…”

“Get used to it, Missy, ‘cause from now on you’ll be sucking it a lot,” George said. “You belong to all of us now.”

“Yes, Sir,” she responded.

Albert continued his inquisition: “So she’s not addicted to our chemical mixture, but just your cum? Is that what I’m hearing you say?”

“Yup,” George said. “Over the past couple of weeks we’ve figured out that she needs to swallow my cum roughly every eighteen hours to avoid going into withdrawal.”

“Speaking of that, Sir,” Missy chimed in, “I’m almost due. I’m beginning to feel it a little…”

“Well I guess that answers that,” George said. “None of the other guys’ cum helped?”

“No, Sir.” She replied.

“Well then, you need to do a little something else for me and the boys before I’ll let you have it, Missy,” George said slyly.

Missy answered meekly. “I’ll do anything at all, you know that, Sir.”

George grinned impishly at all his friends. “Stand up now, and dance for us all like a stripper.”

Missy’s eyes grew wide with apprehension, and she rose to her feet for the first time in close to an hour. She was a geek, not an athlete or a cheerleader, and dancing did not come naturally to her. Especially not naked dancing for a bunch of horny high school boys. She briefly considered asking George to please not make her embarrass herself; but she remembered the consequences the last time she had questioned him.

Missy began to dance lasciviously…

* * *

“So you seem to get the kind of ecstatic high from my cum that an addict gets from crack or crystal meth,” George said, relaxing on the sofa after school, while Melissa’s head bobbed up and down between his legs. As requested, she was nude from the waist up, servicing him for the first time that day.

“Semen obviously contains more DNA than sweat or spit,” George said, playing with her pretty blonde hair, which he had asked her to wear down.

She raised her head just long enough to add: “Your cum lasts for hours instead of seconds. And I sure need it now.” She smiled and eagerly returned to her cock sucking duties.

She had texted him at 9:15 the night before, indicating her need for a fix. George was busy playing an online game, so he made her sneak out of her house and in through his bedroom window to give him a quickie blowjob. He also told her not to wear any underwear or shoes, so she could strip more quickly for him. Afterward, they mutually concluded that once every twelve hours was probably a good general time table to follow, to give Melissa a comfortable window of time to avoid withdrawal. Then she slipped back into her abbreviated outfit and walked home in the dark. It was rare for her to come so close to withdrawal; in the past week George had received nineteen blowjobs: certainly more than one every eighteen or even every twelve hours. Often he’d ask Melissa to suck him off spontaneously wherever they might find themselves alone, just because he could. But she was okay with that: each of George’s orgasms was a euphoric “fix” for her.

George was also learning how to be the boss. He realized Melissa was now in a position of total dependence, and that his rules were no longer just fantasies to masturbate by. They were very real, and he had a gorgeous blonde sex slave who had to obey them. He also felt a sense of duty to his friends; they had all worked on the steroid-replacement experiment, and George felt it was only fair to give them a share of the benefits. So as Melissa pleasured him that day after school, him he informed her: “I’m going to call an after-school meeting with the guys next week.”

“What for?” Melissa asked, now licking up and down the length of his shaft.

“To show you off!” he answered deviously.

She stopped abruptly and looked at George, shocked. “What? You mean… no! You can’t!”

“I ‘can’t’?” he shot back. “You’re telling me what I can and can’t do?”

Melissa’s face went pale, her pupils dilated, and she realized her mistake. “Oh! I mean… I’m sorry, George! But, all the guys…?” she took his cock head in her mouth again, gazing up at him pleadingly.

George placed the heel of his hand on her forehead and pushed her away. “No more for you, you brainless bitch! You think you’re doing me the favor here? I like the blowjobs. You need them!”

Melissa was stunned. She had come to regard her sexual favors as a coveted prize, even though she was forced to perform them. This was the first time George had ever cut her off. “I’m sorry, George! I really am! Of course you can…”

“Shut up!” George interrupted. “Stand up and take the rest of your clothes off!”

She complied immediately.

“Put your hands behind your head and just wait,” he commanded.

She obeyed, her body now shaking both from his stern reprimand, and from the early onset of cum withdrawal. At least while she was sucking she got the occasional bead of pre-cum to hold her until the main event; but now she had nothing. “Please, George!” she wept. “Please let me finish… I’m sorry! I’m so, so sorry… of course I’ll do it…”

George walked around her, observing her slender figure from all sides. He fingered her pussy and found it quite wet, inserting a finger just for fun, as she continued her pitiful begging.

“Shut up, bitch. You told me ‘no.’”

Melissa became silent, still trembling as she obediently held her pose.

“Close your eyes. I’ll be back,” George said, and left her standing naked and blind in the basement room.

When he returned fifteen minutes later drinking a soda, Melissa was lying on her side on the floor, paralyzed from the pain. George believed she could still hear him, and thought a bit of ‘programming’ might be in order...

“Now listen up, bitch. You don’t tell me ‘no’! I own you, Missy. That’s your name now. And when you go into withdrawal, it’s because you fucked up. You’re a girl, and girls were made to obey boys. And you’re going to obey me without question from now on. If I say it, you do it. No hesitation. No discussion…”

And he went on, laying out his expectations in excruciating detail…

“…and if I say strip or suck or fuck or whatever… you do it right then, right there, for me or anybody else I say…”

Even things he’d imagined saying only in his most secret fantasies were now spilling into Missy’s consciousness…

“…so when you’re blowing a guy, if his dick isn’t rock hard the whole time, it means you’re doing something wrong, and you’d better figure out very quickly how to fix it. I warn you, you don’t ever want to give one of my friends a lackluster blowjob...”

And the improvised conditioning went on for a good half hour. Once George had gotten it out of his system, he hocked up a mucous-filled ball of spit and began Missy’s revitalization. Within a few minutes she was back on her knees, ignoring her splitting headache, servicing George like never before, begging to be allowed to do all the dirty, degrading things he’d just described. She’d absorbed it all, and knew that she would never again question anything George said. Ever.

George prolonged this particular blowjob; stopping Missy several times when he was just on the verge of orgasm, making her wait while extending his own pleasure. As she worked so very hard to please him, he described what he had in mind for the next week’s “presentation.”

“You’re going to be completely naked, but I want your face made up. Especially your eyes; you know, kinda slutty. You’ll stay on your knees all afternoon and constantly ingratiate yourself: address all of us as ‘Sir,’ keep smiling, and blow everybody as many times as they want...”

Missy just kept sucking, memorizing his every word…

* * *

“She’s so hot,” Eddie said as Missy performed her most erotic moves. She wasn’t an expert by any means, but just the idea of what was happening: their pretty blonde friend dancing naked after blowing them all, was quite sufficient to delight the boys.

“By the way,” George said, “after I give Missy her fix, you can all have her again if you like. She’s at the beckon call of every guy here today.” He addressed Missy: “You got that, you hot little slut?”

“Absolutely, Sir,” she said, grinding her hips and stroking her pussy for them all.

“See boys,” George began, “Missy said right before she drank our solution that if it worked we’d be sure to share the credit with you guys. Well, I guess there’s no real ‘credit,’ but it’s only fair that you get a piece of what there is to share, am I right Missy?”

She stroked her nipples, making them wet with her own saliva as she said, “You’re always right, Sir.”

“So what can we give the fellas a piece of?”

“I guess that piece would be me, Sir,” she said slyly.

“Good girl.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“You belong to all of us, but you may suck my dick now, Missy.”

“Oh, yes Sir!”

She dropped to her knees once again and crawled over to George as he stood and dropped his pants.

All the boys watched her exquisite naked form with delight as she took his pulsating erection deep in her mouth and began to suck enthusiastically, working hard for her next fix. And they all thought about what they might make her do next…