The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gem Trance

Allison sat down, adjusting her legs to fit into the ergonomic chair her parents had bought her. She pressed the button on the keyboard, waking the computer up. The monitor showed it’s appreciation by flashing to life, displaying her favorite wallpaper, a pair of puppies playing in the grass.

She opened the web browser and clicked on her destination, a small puzzle game site, where she was immediatly taken to the game “Falling Gems”. Twiddling her thumbs in anticipation, the game slowly loaded and came into view.

Allison clicked on start and began to move virtual gems around the screen. After an hour or so spent, she shut down the computer and went to class.

* * *

Shortly later, a man entered Allison’s dorm room and sat down at her computer. He installed a minor program which altered her web browser and also replaced her mouse with a new one, identical in appearance. He realigned all of the objects he had touched, to conceal his having been there, and left the room.

* * *

Allison opened the door to her room and threw her backpack against the foot of the bed. She sighed and removed several notebooks from the backpack, placing them on the table next to her computer. She turned the monitor on and jiggled the mouse, waking the terminal up. A warm smile crossed her face as she pasued to look at her babies, the puppies displayed on the wallpaper.

Opening a word processor, she spent the next few hours glacing at books, reading chapters and completing homework assignments. Allison rose from the chair and walked over her mini-fridge, getting a soda and returning to the computer. She opened the web browser and clicked on the link to the game site.

The computer whirred loudly, processing it’s new programming. The browser window blinked and returned, displaying a window identical to the one she was used to seeing for Bejeweled. She turned to the can of soda, expecting the usual delay between opening the site and having the game functional.

Allison did not notice that the game had no loading delay, as it was being run by a program on the computer itself. Her gaze returned from opening the soda to the screen, and she was greeting by the familiar start button. She clicked it, and the new mouse she was now holding was turned on and began to secrete a mild tranquilizer.

She clicked on the first set of gems she saw, not yet noticing the dampness of the mouse. As the gems sparkled, the screen briefly flashed a series of colors which targetted the pleasure center of her brain. She did not percieve the image itself. She did, however, feel an acute but intense rush of pure bliss, akin to the peak of an orgasm, but measuring milliseconds in length.

Already focused on the next gem to click, she did. This time she had cleared several rows of gems. The program rewarded her with a still brief but longer rush of pleasure. Conciously, she was already being influenced by the tranquilizer and was too groggy to make rational sense of what was happening. She continued to play for another thirty minutes, enjoying rush after rush of pleasure. She finally succombed to the tranquilizer and dropped out of the chair and into slumber.

As her hand fell away from the mouse, it stopped secreting the chemical the program still running on the computer shut itself down.

* * *

Allison awoke several hours later. She stood up and stretched her back, noticing the small wet stain on the carpet where she had fallen asleep. She pondered its position for a moment. It had infact been right where her crotch was laying, but she dismissed the notion and went to take a shower.

She came back to her room, wrapped in a towel. She immediatly sat down at the computer and opened the web browser, hoping to play the game again. She tried to remember what had happened last night, but as the screen lit up with the start button, her thoughts turned to the game. She barely noticed the mouse was wet, blaming it on just having taken a shower.

She began playing the game more quickly, jumping at every gem combonation she could find. Her adrenaline was building up, and counteracting the effects of the sedative being fed to her by the mouse. She was recieving wave after wave of pleasure, and she let the towel drop beside her. Twenty minutes into the game, she hit a point where there were no more gem combonations. Her eyes scanned the screen fervously, and she began to click on things that would obviously not further her score, or her pleasure. She unconciously began to whimper, and caught herself by the noise. Still clutching the mouse, very tightly at this point, she looked down and saw a small pool of vaginal juices under the chair.

The lack of pleasure waves she was feeling, due to having lost the game, was clouding her mind and she believed the mess to have originated from her shower. Now well off of her adrenaline rush, she was feeling worn down from a combonation of the sedative and all of the pleasure she had felt. She walked to her bed and fell onto it, naked and fluid still dripping from her pussy. The program and mouse shut itself down.

While she slept, the strange man entered her room and quietly replaced her chair with one similar in design. The chairs looked the same at a passing glance, but further investigation would reveal a small black box near where the users crotch would be. He also opened the mouse and injected new fluid into a small plastic sac. He left, shutting the door softly so as not to wake Allison up.

* * *

Allison woke up. She lay in her bed and began to feel a longing. Her hands found their way to her breasts and she began to run her soft fingers over them. For several minutes she traced small circles around her nipples, brushing the tips lightly. Suddenly, a loud booming music thrust itself into her ears. She quickly jerked up and looked out the window to see one of her neighboring peers driving his cadillac away with the windows down.

Still cupping her breasts, she looked down and pulled her hands away. She asked herself why she was doing such a thing. “I’ve never tried to do this before,” echoed in her mind.

Once again, she began to feel a withdrawl, a longing for the pleasure. Now well awake, she moved to her computer and sat down in her new chair, not noticing the special black box hidden near her naked slit.

She opened the game and began to clutch the mouse tightly in anticipation. The program sprang to life and she immediatly pressed start. The mouse began its secretions, this time of a much stronger sedative. Allison did not notice, or perhaps could not, as she was already in the throes of mental pleasure. She was extremely worked up already, and was determined not to doze off. She couldn’t remember why she had fallen asleep those other times, but she wanted to get a high score, she wanted to keep playing. She couldn’t have realized that she needed to keep playing. Her mind and body craved the pleasure the program was sending her.

Playing at a fevered pace, she quickly got her first score “bonus” within two minutes. As the screen flickered from the enhanced score and dropped more gems to replace the ones that has just vanished, the black box under her whirred to life. A black studded dildo pushed itself out of the casing, expanding in width as it gained length. It slowly grew up and into her pussy, expanding further and wider. It was soon at least ten inches in length and wide enough that it was stretching Allison to limits she didn’t know existed.

Allison had noticed it, but was still under the pleasure of the program. Before she could react, it was already full size and began to vibrate and spin, whirring in her body.

Her mind and body gave itself to the chair. Her thirst for more pleasure prevented her from doing anything but accepting. Her eyes turned back to the computer screen, as the terminal emitted a chime-type noise, similar to the one when a gem combonation is completed in the game. The chime alone sent a wave of pleasure through her body, and her thoughts became clouded by the new sensation. The sensation of being fucked and recieving pleasure from the game. Quickly she began to play again. The sedative in the mouse and the constant orgasms she was feeling from machinery twirling and humming inside of her tender pussy eventually overcame her and she fell unconcious. Her hands dropped, and the program and mouse shut down. The dildo deflated itself, and Allison fell to the floor, her pussy red and dripping.

In sleep, her hands drifted to her clitoris and she fingered herself vigourously until the morning.

* * *

In the morning, the strange man walked in Allisons room. She was still asleep, and still masturbating, though weakly, as her hands were tired. He picked her up and placed her on the bed, glacing at her body as she lay. He packed his machinery in his car and deleted the program he installed on her computer. With his victim still asleep, he pulled out a small recorder and pressed play. The game chime noise rang loudly, and immediatly Allison began to moan.

He smiled and shook her shoulders, waking her. As she opened her eyes, she beheld the strange man. She felt timid at first, but soon began to feel the need for pleasure. She glaced at her computer and noticed the chair missing. As she moved to get up, he played the chime noise again, and she fell back, writhing in pleasure. As the feeling subsided, she looked up. The man removed his pants, and his cock sprang out. She looked at it, and then back to his face, a frown crossing her lips. He pointed at his engorged penis with the recorder device and stood, staring at her. She backed herself against the wall, and covered her breasts and pussy with her arms and legs, bunching up. He pressed play again, and she fell apart, moaning.

He pointed at his cock again with the recorder, and Allison reluctantly crawled to the foot of her bed. She lay down and cupped her hands around his member. She stroked it softly and looked up at the man’s face. He shook his head in disapproval and began to pocket the recorder.

Allison shed a tear and wrapped her lips around his cock. He played the chime, and she began to suck harder. He put the recorder on auto-repeat, having the chime play every few seconds. With every noise she just increased her pace, twisting her tounge around his cock, cupping and massaging his balls. After several minutes the man climaxed, spraying cum all over her face. She fell limp, exhausted from her work and the constant pleasure she was feeling from the chime.

He turned the recorder off and flipped Allison over so her head rested on the pillow, her body face up. She was still awake, but her body was too weak to move. He climed on top of her and kneaded her breasts, running his fingers across her stomach. Allison wanted to hate him, but her mind was so filled with pleasure and need she couldn’t think straight. He played with her throbbing clitoris and fingered her for a ten or so minutes. She moaned, and now felt the need to be filled. A smile crossed her lips, her only way to seduce the man she was trying to hate. She couldn’t fight it though, she desire his cock, she needed to be fucked.

He only smiled back and rolled her over onto her stomach. He turned her head so she could breath and placed the recorder next to her ear. His cock was slowly becoming hard again and he lay on top of her. He rubbed his half limp cock up and down her ass. Allison still couldn’t put together what he was going to do in her head, she only moaned, hoping he would fuck her.

His penis grew to full length, and he rammed it into her ass. She cried out in pain, but he pressed the recorder button, sending her into orgasm. As he raped her, she could only feel orgasm. She didn’t want him to fuck her there, but she couldn’t help it. Her weak mind only began to make connections between the chime, her orgasms and being ass-fucked. He turned off the chime a few minutes into the back-door session, but her mind had already been clouded. She wanted him to continue, it only gave her pleasure now.

He shot his load into her and stood on his knees, rolling her over onto her back again. She could only smile, her eyes half closed but still awake. He climbed off the bed and got dressed. He left, and returned shortly with a bag. He pulled a large, studded dildo out of the bag, similar to the one that emerged from the black box. He stood by the bed and waved it in front of her face. She licked her lips weakly and smiled. He teased her mouth with it, and she whimpered. Eventually he lead it into her open mouth and she sucked on it. Her lower body quivered as her hips bucked slightly as she bore down on the fake penis.

The man smiled and took it from her, tracing a line across her body with it. He stopped at her sore, throbbing pussy and thrust it into her. She let out as much of a moan as she could muster and he removed it, putting it back in the bag. He locked the door to the dorm room and shut the lights off. After stripping down, he lay down in bed next to her and fell asleep on his back. Allison could only stare at his flacid cock as she drifted off, mouth and pussy watering with desire.

The man woke up and opened his eyes. He smiled as he found her hands wrapped around his penis. He was already hard and rose to his knees, sitting over Allison. He repositioned her and woke her up. Now well rested, she looked up and saw him. She saw his cock and began to feel the need again. She got onto her knees and moved next to him. she began to stroke him with her soft hands and he laid down. Allison straddled the man and pushed herself down, ramming his cock inside of her already wet pussy. She rode him, screaming out with pleasure until he came. She smiled and climbed off, the cum and her own juices dripping out of her. She moved to the foot of the bed and licked his cock clean, massaging his inner thighs and sucking him dry. He lay there for several more minutes, allowing her to continue to try and make him hard again.

He then got up, still flacid, and started to get dressed. Allison lay on the floor, whimpering and fingering herself. After he was finished, he picked her up and forcefully dressed her. She still rubbed her crotch through the cloth and looked at him longingly. He packed his things and ushered her to his truck. He pushed her in the backseat, and climbed in after her. He made a motion to the driver who sped off as Allison ripped off her clothes and started to try and seduce the strange man again.