The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Genie in a Bottle

Henry walked along the beach, the incoming tide splashing around his feet. He loved this. It was one of the few remaining ties to his old life. He dimly recalled walking along a beach much like this one, hand in hand with Shannon. The memory brought a short sigh, but the wistful feeling was quickly forgotten. Instead, he just reveled in the physicality of the moment: the cold ocean water, the sand flowing between his toes, the sounds of the waves crashing along the shore, and the moonlight reflecting off the constantly changing water.

In the distance, Henry spotted something bobbing in the surf, tossed about as the waves bubbled and rolled along the sandy shelf of the Pacific coast. As he walked closer, he was able to better make out the shape. It looked like an oversized Coke bottle, with the familiar hourglass shape. In addition to the glass, though, was a metal frame wrapped around the two enlarged ends.

Henry was intrigued by the object, as it certainly didn’t look like anything else he had ever seen floating in the ocean. By the time he reached it, he concluded it looked like a genie bottle. It wasn’t as ornate or fancy as the bottle in “Aladdin” or “I Dream of Jeannie,” but it certainly was unique. The metal bands had fine etchings of various pictograms, as well as what Henry assumed were words in some indecipherable language.

He bent down to pick up the object. Despite having been in the Pacific Ocean, it was warm to the touch. Henry held it up in the moonlight and tried to make out the images. Part of one of the bands was coated in sand. He brushed at the warm metal to clear off the sand.

Suddenly, a seam opened in one end of the glass enclosure, and smoke began pouring out. The images on the artifact glowed brightly in three pulses before fading back into steel-gray metal.

The smoke coalesced into the shape of a person. Before Henry’s eyes, an incredibly attractive woman had appeared. Sure enough, she was wearing an outfit of translucent silks which revealed far more than it concealed. Henry didn’t care though. She would have been beautiful in his eyes wearing a trenchcoat or flannel pajamas. Those golden-flecked green eyes which seemed to look into his soul. The full, rich red lips which pouted lovingly towards him. The delicately tapering legs which vanished into her inhumanly tight ass. And of course, her breasts. They were floating above her ribcage, straining the fabric of her top and making her erect nipples clearly visible to his admiring gaze.

“Ooh, thank you for freeing me from my bottle,” she said, her face beaming with gratitude. “As a reward, I grant you three wishes.”

“Are you for real?” Henry asked.

“Yes, master,” she said as she bowed slightly, her brunette topknot flipping over her eyes. “I am Alisa. I am bound to the one who frees me, and I must grant three wishes as an offering of thanks.”

Henry laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Alisa asked.

He smiled, and in doing so, he showed Alisa something she had never seen before.

“Oh my lord!” she exclaimed. “You’re a vampire!”

“I’m surprised you know about vampires. I didn’t think genies would be familiar with us.”

“I think you’ll find I’m familiar with a lot of things,” she responded, suddenly taking on a more defiant pose, hand on hip. “So, about those wishes...”

“Not so fast, girl. I heard that ‘master’ line you dropped earlier. I think it’s time for you to show me just what the benefits of having a genie are.”

“Whatever you say, master.”

Alisa snapped her fingers, and the two of them were instantly transported to a hotel suite. Alisa appeared, sitting Indian-style on the bed and wearing only a transparent black halter and panties. Her long hair was pulled back into a flowing ponytail which reached down to her waist.

“Do you like?” she asked.

Again, Henry smiled. “Very much. But I expect you to serve me now.”

“Uh uh uh. You want anything else, you’re going to have to use a wish. I give away too many freebies and I’d be bound to the same person forever.”

“If that’s the way it has to be. I wish for you to become so overwhelmingly horny and sexually needy for me that you will do anything I tell you.”

Alisa giggled, then attempted to regain her composure. “Sorry, master. That’s too close to wishing for more wishes, and I’m not that grateful.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Henry asked. “You said I get three wishes, and my first wish was for you to be horny for me.”

Suddenly, a glow flashed from Alisa’s eyes. “Ooh, master, that’s a wonderful wish. Why don’t you get in bed with me and let me show you some of things I’ve learned over the years.” The expression on her face was one of animalistic lust. It was clear to Henry that Alisa wasn’t faking her sudden attraction for him.

“So now you’ll grant my wish. What’s new?”

Alisa reached out and clenched her fist. She pulled her arm back, and Henry was grabbed by an unseen force, literally pulling him into the bed. “Less talk, more action,” she growled. As she dove at Henry’s crotch, working to tear open his pants, she added, “I’ll explain later.”

It took Alisa almost no time to free Henry from his clothes. She enveloped his erect manhood in her mouth, wrapping her ruby-red lips around his thick shaft and sliding it in and out. Henry was amazed at the sensations her oral attentions brought to him. In all his years as a vampire, no one had given him head like this. Although he always thought of a woman’s mouth giving a blowjob like a second cunt, Alisa actually made that thought feel like it was true.

“Come on baby,” he said breathlessly, humping his hips up towards her face. She took his entire length with ease. her lips virtually kissing his pelvic bone. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!” He chanted as she turned up the suction and the pace even more.

Henry’s body tensed as he held on to the moment of rapture as long as he could. His toes tingled and his fingers dug into the mattress. Then he released with an “aaaaauuuuuugh” of a sigh. His cock spasmed, and he blasted rivers of cum down Alisa’s throat. She sucked his dick like a straw, vacuuming every drop he could squeeze out of his balls.

Henry was spent. The feeling reminded him of the night he first met Shannon, when she drained him of more than one vital fluid.

“Master,” Alisa purred as she crawled up his body. She dragged her hard nipples over his bare chest, the thin fabric of the halter separating him from her burning flesh. “Master, I need you. I’m so hot. I’m burning for you. I need your vampire cock to cool me down.”

Using his inhuman power, he willed himself erect again. Alisa felt his rod press into her wet crotch, and she wiggled her hips against it as she cooed. Next, Henry flipped over, his body pinning her lithe form into the soft mattress. He straddled her waist, and he pinned her hands over her head with his own.

“Do you like that, slave?”

She shivered at the word. “Oh yes, master. I need you to command me, you big bad vampire.”

“Look into my eyes, slave.” He stared deeply into her gleaming eyes, pressing his hypnotic powers into her. “You are helpless to resist me.”

Alisa shook her head, a disappointed look on her face. “I’m sorry, master, but it just doesn’t work that way. I NEED you because of your wish, but I can’t be controlled by you.”

“Why not?” he demanded. The frustration he was feeling from the situation was becoming evident.

“I’m not going to tell you. You can demand me back into the bottle if you want, but I’m not revealing my secrets.”

For the first time in his existence, Henry wanted to strike a woman. He thought it might beat some sense into her. Just as quickly, though, the thought passed. Alisa was beautiful, sexual, and, though he had only known her for a few minutes, he wanted her for more than just a plaything or a source of blood. He felt stirrings he hadn’t let himself experience since Shannon had been taken from him five decades before. Given these feelings, he decided a different approach would be better.

“Fine,” he said. “I have my second wish then. I wish that you be compelled to tell me the truth whenever I ask you a question starting with the phrase ‘tell me this.’”

Again, Alisa’s eyes flashed brightly, and then returned to their emerald hue. “Damn you,” she cursed. “Why can’t you be like all the others and just wish for things or changes to yourself? Why do you keep fucking with me?” She seemed almost on the verge of tears.

“What’s wrong with me making wishes that involve you?”

She sniffled. “I’m not used to all of these feelings and things. I know that I’m going to be stuck back in that bottle soon, and then someone else will free me and it all starts again. It’s better if we don’t get close, you know?”

Henry pondered her explanation, which started an idea growing. He put the idea to the side for a moment, though, returning to his original reason for expending the second wish. “Tell me this: why are you able to resist my hypnosis?”

Alisa again shook her head, but then answered anyway. “I’m a being of magic, so your powers don’t affect me like they would a normal woman.” Her expression betrayed her surprise at having answered, until she realized the compulsion of his wish.

“Tell me this: why didn’t you want to tell me that in the first place?”

“Because I want to be affected. You might say I’m something of a submissive. That’s why I loved your first wish so much. No one had ever paid any attention to my wishes before. But I know it’s all going to end soon, and it hurts too much to think about it.”

Henry thought for a moment. “Tell me this: would you be happy if I could use my powers on you?”

“Ooh, yes, master. You don’t know how much I’ve dreamed about vampires. It’s one of my biggest fantasies, and I’ve spent enough time locked up to fantasize for a hundred women.”

“In that case...”

Henry moved in close, slipping his left hand under Alisa’s chin to tilt back her head. She felt his lips touch her throat, and then his tongue probing for her pulse. She felt the pressure of his fangs against her skin...

But when he bit into her, it was as if her neck disappeared. Henry got a feeling in his mouth similar to inhaling from a helium balloon.

“What the fuck happened?” he cried.

Alisa rubbed at her reconstituted neck, a faraway look in her eyes. “I’m sorry, master. Like I told you, I’m a being of magic. I guess the magic saw you as a threat and it protected me. Just like with those bedroom eyes of yours.” She sat back into her cross-legged position, putting her elbows on her knees and resting her chin on her fists. Her lips curled into a pout. Henry noticed how the posture pushed her luscious breasts together and out against her top.

Henry wasn’t feeling much better. He was definitely frustrated by the situation, and he couldn’t bear to see Alisa on the verge of crying again.

“I’ve got it!” he exclaimed. “Tell me this: what happens after you grant the third wish?”

“I have to go back to my bottle because I’m no longer any use to the person who freed me.”

“You have to go back, or you just always have?”

“No, I have to. It’s part of the magic. I’m bound to the bottle, and then I’m bound to the one who frees me from the bottle.”

“When you’re inside the bottle, can you affect the bottle?”

Alisa started to answer, but then froze. “I... I can’t tell you. The magic won’t let me.”

“Wait. Tell me this: when you’re inside the bottle, can you affect it?”

Freed of her constraint, she answered: “Yes. I can move it, change its shape. I can do almost anything to it except break it or force my way out of it.”

“And tell me this: what exactly does it take to get you out of the bottle and bound to someone?”

“The bottle has to be touched on the sigils, and then rubbed.”

“Alisa, I’m ready for my third wish.” Alisa became still, holding her breath with a mix of anticipation and sadness. He continued. “I wish for your bottle to change into a human female who looks and sounds exactly like you except for a tattoo of the sigils on the bottom of its right foot, who is susceptible to all of my vampiric abilities and needs, and who cannot be touched on the bottom of its right foot by anyone but me, and which lets your wish-granting ability go out to help anyone you choose, and finally which lets you see, hear, smell, speak and feel as if you were out of the bottle.”

Alisa’s eyes flared blindingly, and then she was gone. Henry scanned the entire bedroom, but saw no sight of her. Suddenly he realized they had left the bottle in the other room.

He dashed into the front room of the suite to see Alisa sitting on the desk. She was staring at her arms, then her legs. Her hands reached up to her breasts and felt them lovingly. Then a hand slipped down between her legs and inside her panties. A look of pure joy flashed across her face as her fingers swept over her outer lips.

“Alisa?”

She looked up and saw Henry standing in the doorway. “Master? Oh master! You did it! I can’t believe it! It’s like I’m free!” She rushed over to hug Henry, followed immediately by a long, deep kiss.

“So you don’t mind being trapped in your bottle until I allow someone to let you out?”

“Don’t you dare let anyone touch my foot,” she scolded. “If you do, you’ll wake up making love to a wooden stake.”

Henry smiled, flashing his unretracted fangs. “Look into my eyes, Alisa, and let yourself go.”

Alisa’s face slackened, and her body fell almost limp against his. Henry knew this posture well. She was now truly his slave. “Master...” she sighed.

“I want you to make your clothes disappear, and I want your breasts to expand two sizes.” The light in Alisa’s eyes pulsed twice, and she was naked with a set of 34DD tits hovering from her chest. “Now, my dear, it’s time for the next part of your new life.”

He lowered his mouth to her chest, savoring her firm flesh. Not resisting the temptation, he bit into her ripeness. He felt his teeth slide through her skin as the points pierced her vein. He tasted the glorious sweetness of her succulent blood as it flowed into his mouth. He heard the strong beat of her heart, which drowned out Alisa’s ecstatic mewling.

Alisa willingly gave all she had to Henry, overwhelmed with the joy of submitting to her dark fantasy lover. Henry, however, was not content merely to take. He wanted to give as well.

He brought his wrist to his mouth and bit into the underside, tearing open the blood vessel. Then he pressed the wound into Alisa’s mouth, letting her suckle from him much like she had earlier from his cock.

Henry pulled Alisa into his chest, her back against him and his arm wrapped around her so she could continue to drink. He held her like that for a very long time.

* * *

The summer ebbed and autumn soon followed. When Halloween rolled around, Henry and Alisa went to a symphony concert, which was followed by a costume party. He knew it lacked creativity, but he chose to dress as a vampire, and Alisa went as a genie, although a rather Goth-looking one. She wore a transparent black gauze top with a bare midriff, and flowing black bloomers. Her head was wrapped in a black scarf, although she did wear gold filigree intertwined in her long hair, which she also dyed black. Finally, she wore dark sunglasses, which she perched at the tip of her delicate nose.

Henry and Alisa shared several dances, and then separated to look for other dance partners. Henry picked up on a woman wearing an Egyptian goddess costume, and Alisa cozied up with a man dressed like a Navy officer.

The DJ spun up Chrstina Aguilera’s hit song as the partygoers danced. The sailor danced close to Alisa, putting his hand on her stomach and rubbing gently. “So tell me, beautiful, if I rub you more, will you grant me some wishes?”

Alisa smiled wickedly as she pressed against him, perching her chin on his shoulder. “Honey, you’ve got a different kind of genie tonight.”

The strobe lights flared, glimmering off the fine white fangs which now enhanced Alisa’s smile. Then they were invisible again as she “kissed” her sailor. His smile, on the other hand, got a lot wider.