The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m beginning to get like Jukebox, only my song titles are all from the 60’s, not the 80’s! I heard this on You Tube the other night, thought about the lyrics, and so...

There may be some self-deprecatory humour in this!

Copyright credits to Dale and Springfield for song use naturally.

Thanks to Blue Lyric for coming up with the Marawind contest concept in the first place. Thanks also to my dear editor James for his fine work in making this more readable for others.

Georgy Girl

“So, let’s get this straight, Joe: we are going to employ this plain looking, 51-year-old, asexual lesbian, turn her into a 20-year-old hetero hottie, and make her the resort manager here at Marawind. Why, when we could just employ a 20-year-old hottie in the first place?” Chris asked.

Joe grinned as he replied, “One: it will be fun. Two: because she will almost certainly enjoy the whole process. And three: I’ve always wanted to get a chance to meet Stephanie anyway. And four: if, for any reason, it doesn’t work, she’s one of very few people in the world who wouldn’t report us to the authorities for attempted mind control! Oh! And five: I like a challenge!”

“Fair enough, then. I’ll send her the invite, for a vacation.”

* * *

Stephanie was busy working around her apartment with the stereo on, playing one of her older CDs: the Seekers’ greatest hits. Set to random, she was singing along as she tidied up.

“You have mail,” came the call from her computer, and she trotted over to see what it was, expecting it to be junk mail of some kind, though hoping it wasn’t. Though, when she saw what it was, she spent time trying to work out whether it was junk or not.

It claimed to come from two fellow members of the MC Forums who were wealthy enough to have set up a luxury resort called Marawind, somewhere in the southern US. What was more, they were inviting her over to stay at their resort for free for a week. The email had been titled “Too good an offer to refuse,” which was what made her think it was spam in the first place, but ...

She googled “Marawind,” and the facts seemed to tie up. Either it was a very elaborate hoax, or it was a legitimate offer! One line on the website that made her laugh was “So good you may not want to leave ever again.” Holidays were nice, but real life had a habit of getting in the way, so everyone had to leave eventually, of course.

But all the same, she had a week’s holiday coming up, she could get a reasonably cheap flight on Expedia, even this close to the date, so ... she wrote back asking for confirmation that this was genuine, quickly receiving a reply to confirm it was.

So, given that the weather in England was foul in January, and Marawind was basking in tropical temperatures, she went for it, quickly confirming her dates, equally quickly booking the flights through Expedia, and then ... the wait!

“Georgy Girl” blasted out of the stereo system, and Stephanie sang along, not imagining the significance of the words ...

* * *

“Well, thanks to the picture she sent us, we now know what the ‘base material’ looks like. Question is: what changes do we want to make to it?”

“Clearly, a lot younger looking. I’m not sure how much the looks need changing, but we might as well give her 20/20 vision. She’s not flat-chested by any means, but a bit of growth wouldn’t do her any harm,” Chris added with a wink.

“Keep her a redhead? I like the colour, but the idea of having a blonde with brains in one of these stories would be kind of ironic, don’t you think?”

“Brains, intelligence, I thought the whole idea of stories like this was to turn them into giggling bimbos?”

Joe tried to look calmly at Chris, but pretty much failed. “She’s going to be resort manager and, unless we want the business going under in weeks, she has to be able to do the job. I know she’d love it if it was created AI, and downloaded into her mind, but this is 2010, not 2050! That’s not to say we aren’t going to train her for the role by employing certain interesting methods, but I think it’s a bit early in the century for robot resort managers!”

“Same name, new identity?” Chris asked.

“New name, new identity is the easier route, or so my mole in the Immigration Department tells me. He can set up her whole new identity in advance, and no name tie-ups to worry about, especially if the Brit’s should start looking for her as a missing person. And of course, as an ‘American citizen’, there is none of this lark with Green Cards and the like that we would have otherwise.”

“So, in other words ...”

“It’s all in hand already, yes!”

“So, what’s her name going to be. then?”

“Now, wouldn’t that be telling?”

* * *

The flights to New Orleans all went smoothly, even the Immigration desk in Atlanta when she changed planes had been easily dealt with. Walking into arrivals, she was amused to be greeted by two men holding up a sign saying “Marawind Resort” and her name. Talk about personal service!

Apart from a few cheeky comments about not looking very silver, or the mention of an oil can in her room, the journey to the resort passed quite pleasantly. Stephanie was quite keen to pry into details about the resort, and the two guys were equally keen to pry into details about Stephanie. The one thing they weren’t going to tell her was the real reason for her being there!

They left her pretty much alone for the first day or so—well other than a few ‘necessary’ subliminals being added to the television signal into her room. Not that they suspected they needed anything subtle, like telling her to trust everything they suggested or anything; it was more designed to keep her away from a certain part of the estate until they were ready for her!

But, finally, the day came ...

“So which tactic are we going with? The ‘Stephanie, we can brainwash you, turn you into a 20-year-old hetero hottie, and make you the resort manager here, if you fancy that’ routine? Because, let’s face it: if she lives up to her reputation, she’s not going to say no!”

“Chris, strictly speaking, we aren’t brainwashing her. We will simply be totally controlling her mind for our own devious purposes. And, besides that, she might object to the hetero bit of it all the same!”

Chris roared with laughter, “She might object to sex altogether, of course!”

“Not an option. I might be kind and make her bi, but beyond that ... she will enjoy sex! Well I suppose we could drug her, drag her to the transformation and mind control unit, restrain her tightly, and then just process her. Though that’s probably a bit too much effort, given she would come willingly,” Joe replied.

“Is there a middle-of-the-road method?”

“It’s funny you mentioned that, because, yes, there is. When she goes to sleep tonight, we send subliminal messages into her cabin via all available routes, programming her to go to a certain part of the estate tomorrow morning. We will be there waiting for her, tell her she’s not entitled to be there, and deal with her accordingly. That way we have the fun of playing with her mind, she gets the ‘forced’ mind control that she finds so hot—and doesn’t have any guilt feelings about what happens to her—and we can still enjoy every minute of it. So, unless you think otherwise ...”

“Sounds good to me!”

* * *

Needless to say, the subliminals worked! After breakfast, Stephanie set off for a walk through the estate in a direction she hadn’t taken before and, to her surprise, came across a medium-sized metal building with a sign proclaiming, ‘entry to anyone other than staff strictly prohibited.’ Of course, her subliminally-controlled mind either never saw, or just ignored, that notice, and she entered the building.

But she hadn’t gotten five yards inside when alarms were set off announcing an intruder alert, and the doors slamming tightly shut behind her. It was only then she “came ‘round,” realised where she was, and tried to escape, but it was, of course, hopeless. Two armour-clad guards came and captured her, took her off further into the building, stripped her naked, and tied her up, then left the room.

“Those breasts need toning up a bit!” said Chris, getting out of his guard uniform. “Mind, she is over 50, and well built, so I guess it’s hardly surprising.”

“By the time she’s finished here, she’ll have the tight perky breasts of a 20-year-old, you won’t have any complaints then, I’m sure. And that won’t be the only feature of a 20-year-old she’ll have either.” said Joe, winking at Chris as he finished removing his uniform.

“How big?” asked Chris with a grin.

“Well, she’s tall, so expanding her to double ‘D’ won’t do her any harm, or our guests, either ... or, most importantly, ourselves when we are fucking her, of course.”

“My favourite part of the whole thing!” said Chris, that grin now as wide as the Cheshire Cat’s!

“I’ll leave her as a redhead though; they are fiery and fun,” Joe replied, winking back at him.

“Good to me,” said Chris. “I suppose we ought to go and greet our guest now?”

“Why not?”

* * *

“Ah, Stephanie, so glad to see you took the bait. Not that you really had any choice but to do so, but besides that ... " Joe smiled at her.

“Bait? What bait? What the hell is going on here? Please let me go,” she insisted. “I thought this was a resort, not some kind of kink farm.”

“It is a resort, Stephanie dear, and that’s why you’re here. We need a manager to run it for us, and we thought of you. The bait was loaded with subliminal messages to get you over here, and then into this ... ummm ... treatment center.”

“But why? I would have thought you wanted some pretty young thing who was qualified for the job, and I’m not that at all.”

“That’s right: some pretty little hottie who will try to rip off her employers, sue for sexual harassment at the first opportunity, and generally ruin the business, all while making extra money for herself. Whereas a hard working, dedicated, older woman like yourself will be happy to work for us, and make sure the business flourishes,” Chris reasoned.

“I know what you’re going to say,” interrupted Joe. “You haven’t got a clue how to run a resort as large as this, and you aren’t young enough or pretty enough to attract clientele, either. The thing is, you’re led to believe that mind control and physical transformation are mere fiction. We, on the other hand, know otherwise, so, if you will follow us ... ”

She looked at them, daggers drawn, drawing their attention to the fact she was rather too well tied up to join them.

“Well she can’t get out of here, anyway. Chris, please untie her and help her into a gown.”

Chris did as asked, and Stephanie followed them into the next room, gasping at the sight that greeted her.

“What’s all that lot for?”

“Well seeing it’s all set up for you, let’s give you the guided tour. You see that pod?”

Stephanie nodded.

“Well, that’s your basic physical transformation unit. We can do wonders, or horrors, in there, as we wish. But, as you might have gathered, in your case, it will be wonders. Still, if we ever fancy any mermaids for the lagoon, or pony girls to transport the guests around ... Well, you get the idea!”

She gasped at the thought of doing that to anyone.

“Oh, you’d be amazed; some would actually enjoy that happening to them. And besides, many would think wanting to be a silver robot a pretty strange thing as well?”

Stephanie just giggled.

“Anyway, after a couple of hours or so in there, you won’t recognise yourself. You’ll come out feeling about 20, with a physical body to match. Nice, pert boobs, no signs of any wrinkles, and stamina and drives to match. What more could you want?”

“I assume that includes sex drive?” she replied, laughing loudly.

Chris grinned, “Well err, yes, it will. We hope you don’t mind too much?”

“Do I get any say in that matter, anyway?”

“No!” said Joe firmly, “You don’t.”

“And doubt I will be lesbian either?”

“Nope. We were going to make you a hetero hottie, but bisexual might be far more fun for all of us. Watching you with some of our female guests might just ... ”

“ ... get you excited as well as me!”

“Exactly! Glad you’ve got the idea of this.”

“So fine, I now look 20, have the sex drive of a nympho bunny rabbit, but still don’t have a clue how to run a luxury resort. I assume that’s where that chair thing comes in; is it to brainwash me?”

“Not brainwash as such, though certainly all thoughts of being Stephanie will be powerfully washed away, and your new identity established. But, at the same time, you keep your current personality, just slightly more outgoing, and memories retuned somewhat to fit in with your newer, younger self. Then we download all the information you need to become the perfect resort manager, until lo and behold ...”

“I assume I will be totally obedient to you two, carry out your every command?”

“Well yes, but, given your reputation, we thought you’d enjoy that!”

She grinned, “Don’t worry, I will! So, this new identity, do I get a new name to go with it?”

“Yes, you do, and you’ll only find out what it is at the end of processing. That way, when you tell us what your name is, we will know how well it’s worked or not.”

“Fair enough.” She looked across at Chris and added, “And given his reputation in such matters, how big are my boobs going to be? ‘F’ cups? Larger?”

Chris laughed, “Double ‘D’ cups; we ... oh, alright ... I wanted you bigger than now, but we have to keep it practical, given your second job as resort manager.”

“Second job? In that case, what’s my first job? Oh, let me guess!”

“Well maybe resort manager as first job, fuck toy as subsidiary role!” Chris replied hastily.

“Do I get any say in any of this?”

“What do I say!” said Joe, holding up his hands. “Are you suggesting we would force you to have all this done to you, I’m hurt.” Though he didn’t look it!

Stephanie burst into a fit of giggles: “As if I’m going to say ‘no.’” Then she added, trying to keep a straight face, “You couldn’t arrange robot, then?”

“We could make you think you were a robot, but you’d still be flesh and bones, so what’s the point? Maybe in a few years time ... !”

“Shall we get started, then? I can’t wait to see the new me,” said Stephanie, stepping towards the pod.

* * *

Two hours or so later, she stepped out the pod, and Joe stood her in front of a full-length mirror.

“I’m impressed! Nice to see I’m still a redhead; thought Chris would have wanted me blonde! I have to say, these boobs are amazing, though heavier than I expected.”

“They are bigger, so they are going to be heavier, but they look great!” Chris told her.

“They feel great, too.” replied Stephanie with a grin. “And now?”

“Take a seat in the ‘brainwashing unit’, and you’ll find out all about the new you. Oh, and by the way: we hadn’t told you yet, but you start work on Monday; we’ve got all the papers ready for ‘you’ to sign.”

“Whoever ‘I’ may be!” she replied, sitting down as instructed as Joe lowered the helmet over her head.

“We leave her to simmer for an hour or so, and then, lo and behold ... with luck!” he added.

* * *

Seventy-five minutes later, the helmet came off.

“Well, how was that, whatever your name is?”

“Georgina Potter, and well you know it.” she replied, “Though something is telling me that everyone calls me Georgy.”

Two loud shouts of “Yes!” went up, as the men exchanged high fives.

“The other thing I realize is that I have to show my gratitude to you both, so ... “

It wasn’t long before Georgy had Chris’s cock firmly wedged in her damp and eager pussy, while her mouth gave Joe an eager blow job at the same time. Remarkably (or was it part of the control?), she came at exactly the same moment as Chris climaxed in her pussy, and then again moments later when Joe shot his load into her mouth. Not that she cared in the slightest, one of the advantages of being resort manager was to have her two bosses filling her with their lovely cum.

“She’s great. You are sure she won’t get pregnant, though?” Chris asked

“Positive, part of the transformation process I used was a temporary sterilisation thing, which can only be changed by another visit to the pod. It also ensures she can’t get any sexually transmitted diseases, either. So, all in all ... ”

* * *

Early Monday morning, Georgina (or Georgy, as everyone called her) was already at her workplace, detailing duties, and plotting the success of the Marawind resort. She placed a CD in her office stereo system, and on came:

Hey there, Georgy girl,
Swingin’ down the street so fancy-free
Nobody you meet could ever see the loneliness there—inside you.
Hey there, Georgy girl;
Why do all the boys just pass you by?
Could it be you just don’t try or is it the clothes you wear?
You’re always window shopping but never stopping to buy
So shed those dowdy feathers and fly—a little bit
Hey there, Georgy girl,
There’s another Georgy deep inside
Bring out all the love you hide and, oh, what a change there’d be!
The world would see a new Georgy girl!
[Instrumental Interlude]
Hey there, Georgy girl,
Dreamin’ of the someone you could be
Life is a reality, you can’t always run away.
Don’t be so scared of changing and rearranging yourself
It’s time for jumping down from the shelf—a little bit.
Hey there, Georgy girl,
There’s another Georgy deep inside
Bring out all the love you hide and, oh, what a change there’d be!
The world would see a new Georgy girl!
(Hey there, Georgy girl)
Wake up, Georgy girl!
(Hey there, Georgy girl)
Come on, Georgy girl!
[Fade]
(Hey there, Georgy girl)
Wake up, Georgy girl!

I wouldn’t want any of my fans to get excited about me writing again, this was written months ago when a certain Icelandic volcano interrupted my holiday plans, and therefore I had a small space in my life to write again. So this is very much a once off revival!