The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GIFT OF APPRECIATION

By Hypnofur

“Yeah, thanks” I said as I brushed off another audience member laughing and telling me what a great lapdog I was. This was infuriating. Meanwhile, my wife Cindy had put on her beautiful sable swing coat, and was touching up her make up.

“What’s up, are we leaving?” I asked.

“I’m going to him Tom”

“Who”

“Hypnos” she said, happily.

A wave of panic came over me. The hypnotist? My wife of 12 years was going back to the hypnotist who had just made us do God knows what on stage? This was too terrible to imagine.

“No fucking way Cindy!” I blasted, I rarely swore, but this seemed an appropriate use of profanity.

“You can’t stop me Tom. I must go to him.” She said as she started to leave, and head towards the back stage. I ran after her of course. I didn’t grab her in the main club area, because I didn’t want to make a scene, but as soon as she had entered the backstage area, I reached for her.

“Tom, just go back to the room.” She said, annoyed that I was slowing her down.

“Cindy, you’re my wife. This guy has put some kind of hypnotic spell on you. He is probably going to rape you!”

“It won’t be rape Tom, I only want to please Hypnos”

I was in shock, and total fear. She used the distraction to rip her arm away. She continued back, before I could catch back up to her, she was knocking on a dressing room door.

The fucking hypnotist guy opened the door, she went up to him and kissed him passionately, lovingly even.

“Mother fucker!” I yelled as I charged the bastard.

“Freeze” He said sternly, holding his hand out like fucking Dracula or something. Much to my shock, my body actually stopped moving completely. He ushered us inside.

He had no shirt on, just some silk lounging pants. He was built, a lot more than me. He walked to the other side of the room, grabbed a glass of scotch and sat down in a chair facing us.

“This must be very frustrating for you, Tom.” He said. “Here you are, fully aware of what is going on, but unable to move, unable to speak unless I ask you a question, able only to look around you and see what is happening.”

I looked over to Cindy. She was stroking her fur coat and licking her lips as she lustfully gazed at Hypnos.

“You’ll answer my questions honestly and completely in a normal speaking voice Tom.” He said plainly.

“Before tonight, when was the last time you got jealous of another man’s attention towards your beautiful wife?”

“I don’t know, years ago. College maybe?”

“Don’t men look at her all of the time?”

“I don’t know, probably not since she gained the weight.”

“The weight Tom? She can’t be any more than 10-15 lbs overweight. Quite common for a woman of her age. She certainly has a beautiful face, gorgeous hair, and a fantastic, elegant sense of style.”

I looked at Cindy, she was beaming. She looked like she was winning the Ms. America pagent or something.

“When you fantasize about sex Tom, do you fantasize about Cindy?”

“No” I said, despite trying hard not to answer. I looked at Cindy, expecting to see sadness on her face, yet still she was just totally immersed in him, her hands rubbing all over her body.

“Hmm, well, I won’t bother asking who you do fantasize about. When was the last time she really got you turned on Tom?”

“Before the weight.” I said. This sort forced honesty was killing me.

“Unbelievable. Well, you will certainly benefit from the gift I am going to give you then. Tonight, I will give you the gift of appreciation. Cindy, crawl into my lap” he said, patting his lap.

I didn’t know what he meant by the gift of appreciation, but I was sure that I would be finding out. Cindy crawled like some sort of sex kitten across the room. Her sable coat swinging from side to side as her hips swayed with her slow, deliberate movements. Soon she was up on his lap, straddling him, kissing his neck while he looked at me. I was enraged with anger, yet I was unable to do anything other than stand there and watch.

“Tom, you see the control I have over your wife, you see how I make her desire me. I can have pretty much any woman I want Tom. College co-eds, supermodels, anyone. Yet, tonight, the object of my desire is your wife Cindy. Any woman in the world, and I want Cindy to serve my sexual needs. It’s actually quite an honor if you think about it. In fact, the more you think about Cindy being my chosen lover for the night, the more it arouses you. It is becoming very arousing to you Tom. So arousing to think of your wife being chosen to serve me, to fuck me, to suck my cock and swallow my cum. You’ll be jealous, no doubt. But you’ll find that the jealously is connected to an erotic fascination that you can’t shake. This fascination with Cindy will grow and grow. The thought of her being my chosen slave for the night will make her hotter to you than any woman in the world. In fact, the thought of Cindy as my hypnotized slave will become almost a fetish to you.” He said as Cindy was grinding slowly up and down on his lap, her hands all over his exposed chest and shoulders.

All I could see was the back of her cascading blonde hair, and the soft folds in the back of her sable I had bought for her as it moved and shifted with her arms and shoulders as she stroked The Master. She never even looked back at me. She was so gorgeous, even from behind. I was overcome by so many emotions, anger, hurt, fear, and even pride.

“Tom, do you two live around here?”

“No, we are staying at the Hilton”

“Fine. Go back to the room now. I’ll send Cindy back to you when I am done with her. You will not alert anyone as to what has happened. When Cindy returns, I’ll make sure she remembers everything so she can share it with you. You’ll find you want to know every detail. Now go along Tom, I’m going to give your wife the fucking of her life, and I’d rather do it in private.” He told me.

With that, I left the dressing room. I could not believe I was actually leaving the night club, with my wife still inside, fucking another man.

In the cab, I was so hard as I thought about the way she was looking at him. I got back to our room and sat on the bed. I jerked off right there. It didn’t seem to do much, I was hard again rather quickly.

Things went on like this until morning. Around 10am I heard a keycard go into the lock, I prayed it was her and not room service.

My prayers were answered. “Oh my God, sweetheart, are you ok? Are you hurt?” I shouted.

“Mmmm, I’m better than ok, Tom. I feel absolutely wonderful.” She purred. She looked hotter than I had ever seen her. I felt like she was a celebrity or something. She still wore her coat, and the conservative blouse and skirt set she had on last night. I could tell there was no bra though, and I immediately wondered whether or not there were panties under that skirt.

“I love you Cindy, so much. I want you to know that no matter what happened last night, I know it wasn’t your fault, and I love you.”

“That’s sweet Tom, and I love you too. You should know that I belong to the Master now though, and should he ever call, I will go to him, no matter what. With that said, I do still love you and I am still your wife.” She said confidently as she laid down on the bed. She stayed fully dressed, not even taking off her coat or her leather boots.

“By the way, he loved the sable. He complimented you on your taste.” She told me.

I immediately thought, screw him! But I also found myself intrigued as to what might accompany that comment.

“Did you wear it while you were….?” I asked, surprising myself with the question.

“Two of the times, yes. And gave him a hand job with the fur cuffs.”

The numbers staggered me. “How many times did he cum with you? You were only gone 12 hours”

“Three fuckings, two blow jobs, and that hand job”

“Holy shit, the guy came six times in 12 hours?”

“Well, 10 hours really, as we did eat once, and then there was the ride back here and stuff. He’s not like a regular man Tom.” She said with completely adoration.

My jealousy was brimming over, as was my arousal, and the need to know more.

“I know you want to know all about it, Tom. He told me you would.”

I said nothing, which was my confirmation.

“Go to my feet. Take off my boots and stoke my legs as I tell you what you want to know” she said. I obeyed.

“What do you want to know first?”

My heart was racing when I said “So...how well-hung was he?” It was the question I feared most.

Cindy took a deep breath and continued with her story “When The Master had me on his lap, I couldn’t see it, but when I felt it rubbing against my skirt and I could tell it was huge. While we were making out on the couch I reached down and ran my hand over it. It was long and thick with a big head on it. I remember thinking “Wow...I don’t know if I can take that thing inside me, he’s so much bigger than Tom” she said with a cruel giggle.

My heart was pounding so loud I didn’t know what to say, I imagined her kissing him and stroking his long cock. I wondered if it was really big, or if she was just hypnotically conditioned to think that.

I stammered: “So, what did you do next?” Even though I was supposed to be stroking her legs, I was masturbating slowly as she replied.

“He started telling me how much I wanted to suck his cock. God Tom, I know I never did that with you, but I have to say, after he described it, I found myself wanting his dick in my mouth more than anything I could ever imagine. I tried so hard to give him the best possible blow job, despite my inexperience.”

I took a deep breath and asked; “Did he come?” I slid my index finger inside Cindy’s wet pussy. I had been right, she had come back to me with no panties on.

“No...Ok, maybe a little bit. I felt him getting so hard and I tasted something. I didn’t want it to end like that so I pulled off of him, but...” Cindy continued “I felt him shudder, and then he came all over my breasts. I had opened my shirt so he could lick my tits.”

She relaxed a bit “It’s funny the things you remember. After he came, I remember lying back on the couch in that dressing room with the Master straddling me, rubbing his big penis all over the sticky mess on my chest. He whispered that this was such a turn on for him.”

It was all I could do to keep from cuming right then, my cock was absolutely throbbing!

“So tell me how you made love with him.... what was it like when he entered you?” I said, in as calm a voice as I could manage.

“I got on top of him and...”

Cindy reached for me and I went up to her. She kissed me full on the mouth. She pushed me down on the bed. Straddling me, she reached down for my cock and whispered.

“The Master and I were kissing like this, and then I put his cock between my legs...like this.”

I impaled her with all my length! We fucked furiously, our teeth clenched in effort, genitals bucking and grinding.

She bent forward and whispered; " I screamed out loud when he finally entered me. The walls seemed thin and I was sure everyone at the nightclub had heard us and knew that The Master and I were fucking!”

Cindy bore down on my cock, matching my every stroke as our pace got faster and faster. Between strokes, Cindy continued her story:

“I was on top of him, leaning way back, enjoying that long ride. I thought I was going to burst but, God, it felt so good! ”

“Tell me more!” I gasped “Tell me what it was like when he came in you?!”

Cindy whispered everything I wanted to hear! My heart rate went wild as my wife recounted her intimate moments with another lover. As she shared her secret, I could see myself at the foot of the dressing room couch, watching them fuck.

Cindy’s body was clad only in the fur coat and she glistened with sweat as she rode him. Every muscle was taut with effort, her pussy lips stretched him. With each stroke of his cock, their moans of ecstasy grew louder and louder.

Cindy continued, “When I realized he was cumming, I embraced him, burying his head in my breasts. His balls pulsed as he shot waves of hot cum inside me! It was too much to take and I uuuughghghhh, I came so hard!” she screamed.

Then it was my turn to cum, and what a floor-shaking climax I had! When my orgasm finally trailed off, we were completely drenched in cum. I lay there exhausted from the intensity of the sex AND listening to her incredible story.

That was two months ago. We had spent the rest of that weekend fucking like rabbits as she recounted the rest of her night with Hypnos. Today I am totally infatuated with her. I’m almost obsessed with her sexually. She’s eating it up of course. There has been no word from Hypnos, and I’m not sure they’re ever will be. As painful a process as it was at times, I am very thankful for the gift of appreciation I got from The Master.