The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gigi’s Protégé

Many of the girls Gigi trained went on to dominate and then marry Americans. Many of them went back to the US and continued their craft either on their chosen mate or, after fleecing the man of all his money and possessions, moved on leaving him a helpless trembling shell. Some of them let the ex continue to visit them for their fix (at a cost of whatever they could afford of course). Lori was one of these women but took it a step farther.

Lori was especially ambitious and ruthless. She married a much older man, Jim figuring he could not hold out long under her intense domination and she would inherit all of his wealth. Back in the US, Jim continued to work and got a job with a large company making a lot of money. At home he was Lori’s puppet. Jim also had a miniskirt fetish and Lori had learned from the time with Gigi how to use it to the greatest effect. Jim was dancing on her strings. She had tapes and DVD’s of all the pageants, fashion shows, supermodel contests, etc. She used these to keep Jim hypnotized and she completely controlled his orgasms.

Jims’younger brother Bob was astonished at the control Lori had over her brother. His wife told him to ignore it but it continued to bother him. One day when his wife was away and Jim was out of town on business, he went to visit Lori and talk to her about this. It did not go as Bob planned.

Bob knocked on the door and Lori answered still in her bathrobe. “Hi Bob, she greeted him. “What can I do for you?” “I want to talk to you about you and Jim” he said. Lori knew this was coming and was prepared. “well, ok she said, not really your concern but since you are his brother, I listen, but I need to get ready to go out so if you don’t mind to wait few minutes while I get ready” “ok,” Bob said “I have time”. “Goood, Lori cooed, “ok, sit down and watch the TV while I get ready.

John sat as Lori turned on the TV and quietly started one of her “special DVD’s” To the unobservant it appeared as normal programming except there were a lot of short skirts and leg footage discretely mixed in and every commercial break had some kind of pantyhose commercial or an ad for a beauty pageant with clips of the swimsuit competition. There was also Lori’s voice during these commercials which could not really be heard on a conscious lever but subconsciously it was very clear. “watch pretty girls” it said, Watch high heels and little short skirts and ass moving back and forth, back and forth”

After 3o minutes, Lori came back down. Jim did not notice as he was watching one of the pantyhose commercials, a light glaze over his eyes and drooling ever so slightly as Loris words sank into his subconscious. A tent starting to build in his pants. Lori giggled to herself “leg man, just like brother, this gonna be piece of cake” she the paraded in front of Bob. Bobs eyes opened wide and the drool increased greatly as he watched her in a very short yellow pleated minidress. She spun causing the minidress to rise showing her matching yellow panties. She sat in a chair across from Bog and slowly let her perfect ass take possession of the cushion. The DVD had done its job as Bob’s eyes were on her legs in a dead stare. After sitting she slowly crossed one leg over the other. Bob could not help but to take it all in and Lori giggled to herself as Bob gasped audibly when she crossed her legs. “How easy” she thought “like little robots they are”.

“Ok, now what you wanna talk about?” Lori asked. I—I forgot, Bob stammered, his eyes transfixed on her legs. “Ok, I have some time” she said sweetly, we just watch some TV”. Lori got up to put a new DVD in. She walked over to the DVD player and inserted the video bending over to give Bob a good look at her yellow panty-clad bottom.. She heard Bob gasp again as she bent over. “you mine” she thought to herself. She restrained herself from laughing out loud. She then came over to the sofa and sat next to Bob. She hit play on the remote and the DVD started. This one did not have any pretend regular programming. It was all women in pantyhose, heels, modeling shows in miniskirts, pageant swimsuit competitions and opening numbers with the women dancing in miniskirts, cheerleaders, drill teams, etc. This DVD did not have her voice, she would do this herself. Bobs cock was rock hard and throbbing uncontrollably.

As the DVD played she talked to Bob. “watch pretty girls, watch them dance and walk in pretty miniskirts and bikinis, watch pantyhose and high heels, moving and swaying back and forth” “Back and forth” Bob droned. While you watch girls you feels so tired, slipping away but cannot take your eyes away. Watch pretty skirts and high heels, feel will slipping, you falling” she was now whispering into Jims ear “you falling, falling into Loris’s control, falling helplessly into Lori’s control” Into control, into Lori’s control” Bob droned. “you wanna be in Loris control” she stated. “yeesss’ Jim droned, his voice a whisper now.

“Gooood Boyyyyy” Lori cooed. You heavy now, head falling into Lori’s lap. At that Bob’s head fell into Lori’s lap. She looked down and Bobs cock was practically doing backflips in his pants

Lori stroked his hair as Bob continued to watch the video. “you my gooood boy now and you obey everything I say” Yes, I obey,” Bob repeated.

“you always obey

“always obey”

Ok, I let you have release now. Lori only one who can give your real release and only if you always obey Lori.

“obey Lori” Bob droned

Lori jumped the DVD to a place where several girls were doing an intense dance in white pleated miniskirts. She began to stroke Bobs cock through his pants. “watch miniskirts while Lori take control of you”. It did not take long for Bob to shoot a huge load into his pants under the most intense orgasm of his life.

Bob never gave Lori any more issues. Instead he stayed under her domination, gave her money and gifts and anything else she wanted. Occasionally she would put him under and let him cum.

This went on for several years. Jim was getting ready to retire and Lori was ready to move on. Jim would now give her everything. Lori prepared for this. She would actually miss Jim some but not that much. It would be interesting to see what she could do to him. She made special videos and bought special new short skirts heels, stockings and garters. Jim took a Long 4 day weekend. It started Friday night with the tapes and the tease. Her new tapes and her new miniskirts and stockings had Jim crawling on the floor like a drooling idiot. Men are so silly, Lori laughed. The tapes contained the most intense hypnotism Lori had used yet. If Jim did manage to survive this weekend, he might be mindless vegetable in an institution. Hypnotize, tease and deny, repeat. This was a new brainwashing cycle Lori would use again after Jim. The ritual continued. On Saturday, Lori went shopping leaving Jim transfixed for several hours on one of her new DVD’s. By Monday, Jim was in a bad way. He needed to cum so badly. Lori decided to “relieve him and spend several hours slowly milking him. By the next day there was not much left of Jim but a big mass of mindless lust completely under Lori’s control. This was the time. She spread Jim out on the bead and with her best miniskirt tape and new little nurses uniform put him into a 5 hour slow teasing cock and ball massage. Jim was shaking uncontrollably. Lori slipped on a rubber glove, covered it with lubricant and began to massage his prostate and balls with one hand and pump his cock with the other. “ Last time, now cum for me” Lori whispered into Jims ear. Jims body spasmed uncontrollably as he shot the hugest load of his life into the air halfway across the room. Lori continued to pump him until there was no more. She cleaned up, waited a while and then call the ambulance.

Heart failure the coroners report read. Natural causes. at the funeral Lori wore a black dress which was appropriate but showed just enough of her assets. Bill was one of Jims co-workers. He new he shouldn’t ogle the widow but he couldn’t help it. Each movement of her butt in that dress was driving him insane. He was not the only one. Lori gained three slaves from Jims company after the funeral. For some reason they were compelled to come visit her of course ending up at her feet under her domination.

Lori did not marry again but purchased a large house where she took in young single professional men as boarders and enslaved them receiving most of their salary. She also had a number or married men like the three from the funeral that continued their lives as “normal” but she was actually in control of them receiving gifts and money. “control a man’s orgasms, control the man” was something she learned long ago in a bar in the Philippines as Gigi’s apprentice.