The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a depiction of adult situations with adult language. Anyone that is not of the proper age should not read this. The following is a complete work of fiction and any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidence. This story is also dedicated to all the men and women of law enforcement who work hard each and every day to make sure victims find closure and those that are not victims do not become ones.

Good and Evil

by: S.P. Riley

At six thirty in the morning at the start of November everything outside is cold, and that includes two young college girls. They were quickly walking to the Physical Activities Center, or more commonly known as the PAC. One was short with brown hair pulled back into a long pony tail. Her name was Kimberly. The other was six feet tall red head with large breasts and long legs. Her name was Heather. The two girls were best of friends, and although they had different majors they did just about everything else together. Which is why even before the sun was up they were out going to the red brick building to exercise.

Inside the PAC it was dozens of degrees warmer than outside and the two girls breathed in the warm air as they made it up the stairs to the exercise room that had been unlocked for only half an hour. Outside the workout room in the hallway were hooks and boxes so people could put their coats and coverings before going inside where the equipment was.

“You ready?” Kimberly asked her friend. Kimberly was already in her T-shirt and sweats, ready to feel the burn.

Heather was still trying to get her nylon pants off her shoes so she said, “I’ll be a minute, go ahead.”

“Okay,” Kimberly said and used her student identification on the card key lock. Sliding the magnetic strip through the slit the little light turned from red to green and there was a slight click indicating that the glass doors were unlocked for a few seconds. Kimberly walked into the room as the door closed behind her.

Heather finally got her pants off and went to the door and used her own card on the lock. “Hold the door, please,” came a call from behind her as a young man caught the door just as it was about to close behind Heather. Heather held it open for the fellow college student. The young man thanked Heather and ready for a workout he went to the rowing machines in the back of the room.

The exercise room was already populated with a young woman peddling away on a stationary bicycle. She had dark black hair and large breasts that were bouncing around as her well-muscled legs pumped away. On her hears were headphones as she listened to her favorite local morning show. Her name was Julian Parks. The exercise room was set up with rowing machines in the back set up in a row all facing forward. Then there was a row of stationary bikes and treadmills. The front row consisted of half butterfly machines and step machines. All machines were black and all were facing forward where two black televisions were on showing VH1 music videos.

Heather and Kimberly were doing the step machines and commenting on one of the videos from the TV.

“I’m telling you she doesn’t look good in black or white,” Kimberly said stepping up and slowly going down.

“Not only that the song isn’t very good either,” Heather said increasing her considerable height only to have it reduced by gravity.

“And what’s with those pins?”

“Oh that’s to make us think that she is like and insect pinned to a board for display only. It’s the idea that people only like her for her body,” Heather said pressing a button on her machine.

Like a ghost coming out of the wall, the young man she let in appeared next to Heather. He cleared his throat to get Heather’s attention and said something softly close to hear. It was so soft that Kimberly didn’t know what it was that made her friend grow an ear to ear grin. He said something else and Heather turned off her machine and said, “sure.” She got off the black equipment and was at his side as he started walking out.

“Hey,” Kimberly said getting off her machine without turning it off, “Heather where’re you going?”

“With him,” Heather said wearing a huge smile on her face and looking down at the man as if she were deeply madly in love.

“What?” Kimberly said in shock. “Why?”

“Forgive me,” the young man said, “would you like to join us?” His voice was like the sweetest music ever played. It ran like fine crystal, and was clear as morning rain. It was as if pleasure had been turned to sound and came from his mouth. Kimberly’s face melted like wax from a candle and soon she was smiling as if she too was completely in love with him.

Kimberly shuddered as if she was experiencing pleasure she never thought possible. “May I please come with you?” She asked in a timid voice fearful of rejection.

The young man smiled and extended the arm Heather was not hanging on to Kimberly who eagerly accepted it. The three of them went out the glass doors and Julian just shook her head. Julian was disgusted that a guy would use the exercise room to pick up women.

Hours later after the sun had gone up and came down the other side of the world Julian Parks was in her room working on a research paper. She was at her computer, which was at the foot of her bed, with a thick book in her lap and half a dozen scattered around her feet. Julian’s roommate was at her computer, just five feet to Julian’s left, chatting online with a friend. Just then there came a knock at their front door. Julian looked at her roommate, who seemed unwilling to depart from her chair, so Julian closed the book that was in her lap. “Don’t worry I’ll get it,” Julian said to her unresponsive roommate.

Julian went through the bedroom door which her roommate closed without getting up from her chair. Julian went into the small living room where the three doors went to the bedroom, the bathroom, and out into the hall. The door to the hall was knocked on again and Julian looked through the peep hole to see someone dressed in a police uniform. Julian quickly unlocked the door and opened it to the officer. He was short and skinny. He had a horseshoe of hair that was the same salt and pepper color as his moustache. Even with the noticeable Kevlar jacket on under his navy blue shirt she was skinny. In his hands was a folder.

He looked at the Julian and asked, “are you Julian Parks?”

Julian was a little taken aback and answered, “I am. What’s this about?”

“My name is Officer Joe Dark. May I come in?” Julian let short officer in. He was so short that even Julian was taller than he was. “Miss Parks were you at the PAC this morning?”

“I was,” Julian sat down in the chair facing the one Officer Dark sat down in.

“Did you see these two women?” He asked and pulled from the folder two black and white pictures of Heather and Kimberly.

“Yes I saw these two,” she answered looking at the photos. They were enlargements of the student ID photos.

“What time was that?”

“At about six thirty. They left at about six forty-five with some guy,” Julian said handing back the photos. Officer Dark visually stiffened and pulled out a notepad.

“Tell me everything that happened,” he asked.

“What’s this about?” Julian asked.

Officer Dark breathed in slowly let it out. “These two girls have gone missing. The last anyone has heard from them was they were going to the PAC to use the exercise machines. I looked up the computer key lock to see if they made it and found that the only other person in the exercise room at the time was you. Now you’re telling me that there was someone else? Who was it? Did you recognize him?”

Julian put her head in her hands, “oh shit, you know I did think it was odd that the two of them were leaving with that guy. Damn I wish I had gotten a better look at the guy.”

“How did he get in without using an ID card?”

Julian looked up on the verge of tears, “he asked the red head to hold the door for him, and she did.”

Officer Dark was writing down notes quickly. “What else do you remember?”

“Well they had to go out the North entrance since they didn’t go back past the doors. I would have seen them. I thought that they were just picking up their stuff,” Julian said.

“Well they didn’t,” Officer Dark said. “We found clothing and a few personal items belonging to Kimberly and Heather outside the exercise room. Did you hear anything?”

“No,” Julian said feeling tears start to fill her eyes, “I was listening to my headphones. Damn it, why wasn’t I paying more attention?”

“Miss Parks calm down,” Officer Dark said, “you can’t help the girls out if you’re hysterical. Take a deep breath and let it out. I can wait.”

“I’m fine,” Julian said breathing deeply and slowly letting it out. “What else can I help you out with?”

“What do you remember of the man they left with?”

Julian paused and closed her eyes thinking hard about something that happened so many hours ago. “He was short and skinny.”

“How short?”

“He was about half an inch taller than you. He had glasses on. His hair was a light brown color. I think that he had a limp, but that could have been from working out too hard on the rowing machines.” Julian looked up at the officer who was scribbling down notes into his pad.

“Miss Parks is it possible that you could come down to the campus security office to take a look at our student photos?”

“Sure, when,” Julian asked quickly.

“Would now be okay?” Officer Dark asked hopefully.

“Sure,” Julian said grabbing her jacket off a coat rack near the door. “Oh hang on let me do one thing.” Julian went into her bedroom and saved the report she was working on. As Julian left the bedroom, her roommate closed the bedroom door without leaving her chair.

“I’m sorry but I can’t tell,” Julian said sitting facing a computer in the campus security office. She had just spent the past two hours looking through every photo of every male student on campus. She picked out three men who could possibly have been the guy, but she wasn’t sure. Each photo was in black and white and taken with a digital camera, so the photos were grainy. Julian felt so worthless not being able to help out more. “I didn’t really get a good look at the guy and I only saw him for a few seconds at that. What else can I do to help out?”

Officer Dark smiled at Julian who returned the smile a little weaker. “You’ve helped out a great deal, and if you could spare a few more minutes could you come down to the PAC with us and show which rowing machine it was the man used?”

“Anything,” Julian said shrugging on her jacket.

The next day was colder than the last, but was supposed to get up into the sixties by afternoon. Julian sat at a bench outside trying to enjoy the sun, but she couldn’t get the image of Kimberly and Heather leaving with a guy whose face was just not coming to her. She could clearly see Kimberly and Heather’s face, but the man’s features were blurs to her.

Julian brushed a lock of her black hair away from her face, and as she looked up with her dark eyes she saw him in the distance. It had to be him. He was dressed in black pants and black jacked carrying a black backpack. He had the same brown hair, and thick glasses on his face. He was walking with a distinct limp in his left leg. Julian got a better look at his features of a small chin that was curved up, and a long nose curved down. He had brown eyes that seemed to float on his face. He had acne on his face as well as acne scars. He hadn’t seen Julian as he turned down the sidewalk that went to the seven story library.

Julian quickly gathered up her backpack and followed him down to the library. He was a good hundred yards away as Julian again caught sight of him as he headed for a pair of blond college girls eating lunch on the small wall that was around the library. Julian stopped and acted as if she were tying her shoe as she watched the man. Julian was much too far away to hear what the man said to the girls, but she was close enough to see what the effect was.

The two blond women stopped eating their lunch and looked at each other. The man walked on as the two women started to kiss each other. They kissed deep and long letting lips press against lips. Their hands started to rove over the body of the other woman feeling each curve and mound on the other woman. Each woman had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the pleasure coming from the other woman.

Julian stared as if in shock at the sight before her. Somehow what that man said to the two women caused them to do something? Julian couldn’t make her mind put it in order, but he made those two women into lesbian lovers. Something was wrong and Julian knew it. Somehow a line had been crossed. This was not normal, but there was nothing abnormal in life. Sure you hear about UFOs and magic powers, but never have they been in any way real. Julian shook her head to get it clear and focused on following the man. Julian couldn’t stop herself from staring at the two women as she walked past. They had escalated to having their hands under the clothing of the other woman.

“Hi Julie,” came a call from the front desk of the library. The woman calling was an overweight, vertically challenged, red head, who really needed to count calories and make the calories less than the number of chins she had.

“Hi, Beth,” Julian said coming over to the desk. “Say did you see a guy dressed completely in black just come in here?”

“Yeah,” Beth said, “he looked something up on the computer card catalog and went up the stairs. Why, is something wrong?”

“Yeah,” Julian said, “two girls went missing yesterday and I think that’s the guy that took them.”

“Are you sure?”

“About as sure as I can get.”

“Should I call the cops?” Beth asked reaching for the phone behind the desk.

“Do you know his name?”

“No,” Beth said putting the phone back.

“Tell you what, when he comes back down if he doesn’t check something out call campus security anyhow, but if he does check something out you can get his name. Oh and talk to an Officer Dark,” Julian said. She looked over at the computer that the man had used. “Can you tell me what he looked up?”

“Sure,” Beth said waddling over to the computer and clicking on the mouse and a few keys. “He’s looking up information on Machiavelli, the biography section, third floor,” Beth said looking the computer screen.

“Thanks Beth,” Julian said and went up the stairs. Julian walked down the main walkway between the dozen of shelves of books looking for the man. Julian saw him for only a fraction of a second before she turned down an aisle of books a few shelves down from the man. In the gap between the top of the book and the bottom of the shelf above Julian could see the black backpack of the man she was after. He already had two books in his arms and pulled down one more book. He opened the book and put it back and as if pleased with his two books he set off for the stairs.

Julian waited a few minutes before going to the elevators and pressing the down button. She exited just beyond the front desk where the man was checking out the two books that he had. Julian gave Beth a look, and Beth returned the look as Julian nodded her head. Julian walked out of the library into the cold weather, and rounded the corner of the library waiting for the man to come out.

A few minutes went by before the man came out of the library and walked off to the west. Julian came out from behind the library and followed. The man kept walking and soon it was evident that he was headed for the student houses at the west end of the campus. Julian tried to make it look like she wasn’t following the man, but deep down Julian had the fear that he had already spotted her and was plotting what he was going to do to her.

The man rounded the corner of the sidewalk and a large house with pealing white paint hid him from Julian’s view for a few seconds. When Julian finally walked to the sidewalk and looked for him, but he was gone. Julian looked at the houses on either side of the street hoping to catch a glimpse of his dark clothing.

“You know you really shouldn’t be following people, it’s incredibly rude,” said a voice from behind Julian. She stopped dead in her tracks. She slowly turned to see the man at eye level only a few feet away from her. Julian couldn’t think. All the training about what to do if an assailant was facing you slipped from her mind and all she could think of was running for her life.

The man cleared his throat and then spoke, “why were you following me?” It was like a million angels were singing at the same time. It was like all the beauty of the world had been turned to sound and came from his mouth to her lips. In that instant Julian understood why Heather and Kimberly had left with him. He was all that matters in the universe. He was her God.

Julian licked dry lips and tried to remember why she thought that he was something to fear. Then she remembered he had asked her a question. “I was told you kidnaped two girls, so I was following you to find out where you live and tell the police. I’m so sorry, please forgive me.” Julian felt the need, the overwhelming desire to fall to her knees and kiss his feet.

“That’s okay,” he said and came closer. “What’s your name?”

“Julian Parks,” Julian said wanting to add ‘master’ to what she said, but stopped herself.

“Well Julian,” he said, “you may call me Doug. Why don’t you come with me so I can show you that Kimberly and Heather are all right.”

Every word from his lips brought Julian closer and closer to an almost sexual thrill as she walked at his side through the dead leaf-covered sidewalks. They came to a typical two story house in the student housing section. It was white with windows where the glass was having vertical streaks from being so old. Doug opened the front door with a key and the two of them walked into a meticulously clean home. The sofas were clean and spotless, the rugs, although old, were free of dust. There was nothing out of place or even dusty. It was not a typical college house.

From the kitchen in back appeared two women dressed in the stereotypical black and white maid outfits. One was tall, more than six feet tall, with dark black hair that fell strait down her back. The other was a natural blond woman, about five feet eight inches tall, drying her hands on a dish towel. “Welcome back Master,” they both said in unison.

Doug smiled at the two of them and said, “you’ve done a wonderful job cleaning the house.” This brought a huge smile to the ladies faces. “I am so impressed that I am going to allow the two of you to have sex with each other, in the basement of course. Susan, you are the dominating member this time. You may being now, if you would like.” The shorter blond woman nodded her head in thank you and the two women exited into the kitchen from there they came from and soon a door was heard opening and closing.

Doug smiled at Julian, making her smile wider than she thought possible. “Those two were my first slaves. Susan and Linda were students, but now they are much happier as my maids, and lesbians. Of course they’re happy because I told them they are happy in their new roles in life. Please have a seat.” Julian was all too eager to do whatever Doug wanted.

Doug walked into the kitchen and came out with two soda pops and handed one to Julian. Julian took it like she was getting a gift from God, her God. “Now I remember you,” Doug said opening his can, “you were in the workout room the other day. I must say I should have given you a longer look. You’re quite a hotty. What nationality are your ancestors?”

So pleased that she was allowed to respond to her master Julian almost choked on her drink. “My father’s father came from Mexico and my mother’s ancestors came from Africa, so I have both Latino and African American blood in me.”

“And a nice set of boobs,” Doug said. “Well I’m sure that’s more than enough time listening to me talk like this,” Doug said and cleared his throat. “That’s much better,” he said in a deeper throaty voice, but to Julian it was just as beautiful as before. “I have to talk high pitched like that to get to the frequency that makes you do what I say, but if I talk enough that way it’s all but permanent. You only have to hear it about once a month to keep following my every command. You do want to follow my commands Julian, don’t you?”

“I’ll do anything for you, Doug,” Julian said happier than she had ever been in her life.

“In that case while we’re in this house, without people who are not my slaves around, you may call me Master,” Doug said.

“Oh thank you Master,” Julian said with a mouth connected to brain filled with joy.

“You may leave your backpack here. Also, take off all your jewelry. I find metal on the human body a real turn off. Let’s go up to my bedroom,” Doug said taking Julian by the hand and leading her up the stairs.

Doug’s bedroom was just that, in the room was his bed, but that was not all. There was a desk with a personal computer sitting on it. There were posters of almost clothed women on the walls. The most noticeable things in the room were Kimberly and Heather. Both were standing near, but not touching the wall with their hands at their sides and their eyes staring blankly ahead and with a vacant expressionless face on both. Both were naked except for they each had their panties on, but their breasts were fully exposed to the cool temperatures in the room. Kimberly had welts on her neck and breasts from someone sucking and nibbling on her flesh. Heather had a strange slime all over giving her body a shiny plastic look to her, and it was in her hair too making her red locks look wet and stringy.

“As you can see both Kimberly and Heather as perfectly well,” Doug said to Julian. “At least for now. I really didn’t think that they would be missed for at least another day. That’s what I did with all the other women. Now Julian strip out of your cloths, but keep your panties on.” Julian couldn’t get her cloths off fast enough. Her slightly dark skin became more and more exposed as she took off her shirt and then her pants. She unhooked her bra from behind and her large breasts fell slightly. Her dark nipples quickly became hard in the cool air.

“Very nice,” Doug said cupping her breasts with his hands and giving them a squeeze. Julian felt a rush of pleasure that was almost orgasmic flood through her body at his touch. “Come with me,” Doug said leading Julian to the wall next to Heather. “Stand here with your arms at your sides, and look strait ahead without any expression on your face. This is your standard position. Whenever I tell you to assume the standard position you will return to this spot and stand exactly as you are now. You will be completely oblivious to everything but what I tell you. I could cut off your breasts and you would still stand there waiting for me to tell you what to do. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” Julian said happy to do so.

“Good come here,” Doug said making Julian follow him to his desk. Doug dropped his pants and then his boxer shorts and out protruded his hard dick. To Julian it was the most wonderful thing she had ever seen, even if it was only five inches long. Doug sat down in the chair. “Have you ever sucked someone’s cock before?”

“No Master,” Julian said looking into his eyes like a love struck little girl.

“Well I’m glad I’m your first, get down on your knees, and start sucking my cock for all you’re worth,” Doug said and Julian responded without hesitation. “Ouch, ouch, don’t use your teeth, just your lips and tongue to suck me off. When I cum you’ll hold it in your mouth until I tell you otherwise,” Doug said shifting in his chair.

Julian did as commanded of her. Her head went up and down sucking and sucking. The slurping sound became more rhythmic as she got the motion. Up and down her head went as her black hair fell over her face, but that didn’t matter to her. All that mattered to Julian was to follow her master’s orders. If her master wanted to shoot his load into her mouth, then she wanted it too, all of it.

“I’m about to cum,” Doug said arching his back. “Hold it, hold it all in your mouth, don’t let a single strand escape.”

Doug’s seed exploded into Julian’s mouth. She saw stars as the salty sperm came into her eager cheeks. It was hot and gooey as she used her tongue to move the old aside to make room for the new. Her mouth was filled with the human white wash. With a gasp of air Doug shot the last pump from his rod into Julian’s mouth.

Slumped in his chair and with Julian between his legs Doug was recovering from his little fun. Julian still knelt before her master with a mouth full of his wonderful seed. She still followed his command to hold it in her mouth even if her throat wanted to swallow it down. Doug smiled a slanted grin at his slave and said, “show me.” Julian was all too happy to open her mouth and show she was doing as ordered of her. White and clear could be seen floating just behind her teeth.

Doug gave a laugh and stood to pull up his pants before sitting down again. Julian tried to smile, but some of the precious sperm almost flowed out, so she just knelt there with her mouth open following commands like a good slave. “Okay slave, what was it Julie? Okay slave Julie here’s what I want you to do. I want you to let my cum to slowly flow over your lower lip. I want you to let it completely cover your chin. I want you to let it drip onto your major mounds. Okay, go ahead.”

Julian did so letting the warm, and quickly cooling, cum flow over her brown lips and down her tea-colored chin. It left a white glossy trail as it flowed down her neck onto her chest. Some dripped off onto her breasts where it was quickly cooling to the point that it was almost cold. Julian continued to push with her tongue and lips until there was nothing left in her dry mouth.

Doug had a smile of evil that was the face of pure beauty to Julian. Doug laughed and commanded, “Okay Julie stand up. Heather come over here.” The previously immobile red head quickly responded with animation of walking over to the near naked cum covered woman. “Heather, lick my cum off of Julie and swallow it,” Doug commanded of the woman that looked like she had liquid glass covering her. Heather’s tongue went over Julie’s body making the white disappear and leaving a shine that quickly dried off. Heather moved up Julian’s body until she was licking Julian’s lower lip.

“Kiss her,” Doug said, but did not identify which woman, so they both responded with pressing their lips tightly together. “You love it. You can’t believe how good it feels to kiss her. It feels just a fraction less than you know how good it would feel to kiss me.” Julian couldn’t hold it in as her legs started to quiver as she kissed Heather. Her pussy already hot and wet from being around Doug, Julian reached her limit and her body had an orgasm that went through her entire body. Even with her body quivering in ecstacy she didn’t once part from pressing her lips against Heather’s. “Okay, that’s enough, Heather assume the standard position,” Doug commanded. Heather walked over to where she was before, near the wall, and stood there with her hands at her sides and looking ahead of her at nothing.

“You had an orgasm,” Doug said to Julian. “Oh my God, you really had an orgasm from just kissing Heather. Damn, that was erotic. I think I’ll work on that later.” Doug stood up and walked around his desk. “Julie, assume the standard position.” Julian without pause walked over to the wall and stood with her butt almost touching the wall, but stood there as still as possible, waiting. She stood there looking strait ahead waiting for her master to tell her to do something. She would stand there until the Earth ended since her master told her to.

Doug looked like he was in deep thought. “Julie, who told you that Heather and Kimberly were kidnaped?”

“Campus security, Master,” Julian said in a normal tone of voice even if she looked like a robot.

“And why did they go to you?”

“The card key for the exercise room recorded I was in the exercise room when Kimberly and Heather were last known to be, Master. I gave a report to campus security about Kimberly and Heather leaving with you, but I could not pick your picture out of the ones from the student ID,” Julian said with an expressionless mouth even if her voice sounded like it was filled with joy to be answering her master.

“I’ll have to be more careful next time. You probably didn’t recognize me with the glasses on and my hair grown out. I use to shave it,” Doug said. He paused thinking and looking at his trio of slaves. A smile crossed his face, which filled Julian with joy. “Okay Heather and Kimberly listen up because this is for you. You are going to go back to your rooms tonight and this is the story that you are going to tell the people who ask. You found that you were deeply madly in love with each other. You wanted to express this love, but not on campus so you rented a room off campus, but you will not say where. You will fill in the gaps to make the story convincing. You will not mention me or this house or anything that when on here. As far as you are concerned, when you make it back to your dorm rooms, you spent the last two days having sex with each other. If campus security asks who the guy was you left with, tell them he was just someone who helped you recognize that you were lesbians and you were thankful for him helping you out. If they press you about his name, clam up. Do you understand?” The two girls responded in unison, yes.

“Good,” Doug said walking again to his desk. “Now to leave you with something.” From his desk he drew out two large vibrating dildos. One was ten inches long and one and a half inch in diameter colored black plastic and a variable vibrating knob on the end. The other was white plastic eight inches long about an inch in diameter and only a knob with on and off as settings. “Heather, Julie, this is for you to do, so come here.” The two slave girls walked over to their master happy to comply with his wishes. “Julie, you are going to put this up Heather’s ass,” Doug said holding up the white dildo. He handed it over to Julie who proceeded to get down on her knees and aim the dildo. Heather spread her legs wide and used her hands to try and pull her ass cheeks apart. Her hands and ass were covered with the goo making her purchase on her butt cheeks difficult. With the goo all over her body Julie found sliding the dildo into Heather’s ass easier than she expected. When two inches remained of the dildo Doug said, “now turn it on and push it all the way it. I don’t want even the end of the dildo sticking out of her asshole.” Julie did as commanded of her and turned on the vibrating plastic rod and pressed hard. The buzzing sound was the only thing making sound in the room other than Heather’s heavy breathing. Heather gave a jolt and her whole body wiggled as the vibrating plastic was forced into her body. Julian was finding it harder and harder to force the dildo into Heather. Little by little the white plastic slipped into the pink flesh. Finally Heather’s asshole was closing around Julian’s finger so she removed her finger from the orifice.

Doug smiled and nodded his head, “very good slave, um, Julie that’s right. Now take this dildo and do the same thing to her pussy.” Julian smiled as she took the long rod from her master’s angelic hands. Heather turned around so Julian could get a better position on where to put the black plastic rod. Julian slid in the dildo with minimal resistance until she was about two inches away from completing her task. Julian turned on the dildo making Heather jump and now there were two buzzing sounds coming from one woman. “Put it on the highest setting, and push it in far,” Doug said and Julian couldn’t turn the knob fast enough to make the buzzing sound even louder. Julian’s long fingers pressed on the base of the dildo making sure not to turn down the setting of the vibrating dildo. Heather tried to stand on her own, but she couldn’t and when Julian pressed even harder Heather had to brace herself against Doug’s desk. With the last bit of pressure her body could take Julian pushed the dildo into the point Heather’s pussy lips enveloped the vibrating phallic device.

“Excellent,” Doug said. “Heather, you will keep these vibrating dildos inside your body, where they are, until the batteries go dead. Only when the batteries die may your remove which ever dildo it was from whatever orifice it may be in. If you feel either one slipping from where it is you will push it back in to where it was before. Do you understand?”

“Yes master,” Heather said smiling.

“Heather, assume the standard position,” Doug said and Heather walked her buzzing body over to the wall and stood there. Doug looked down, from his chair, at Julian who was still on her knees looking up at her master. She would do anything for him, even kill for him, even kill herself for him. “I guess if I’m returning my slick slave I’ll need a new one,” Doug said and opened a drawer in his desk. He pulled out a sickly yellow plastic container with a blue plastic lid. Julian didn’t even have to see the label to know it was Vaseline. That is what was making Heather look like she was constantly wet. Doug turned on the overhead light and his desk lamp since it was getting dark outside. “Okay, Julie here’s what you’re going to do. Take some of this petroleum jelly and rub it over your body. Use just enough to cover yourself with a thin layer. Just don’t cover the bottom of your feet. I found out the hard way that’s not a smart thing. Or should I say Natalie found out the hard way. Oh and put it through your hair too. Also, put a little more in your pussy and your ass for easy access by me. You may begin.”

Julian pulled off the slick blue top and dipped her fingers into the half full container. It was like thick mud as her fingers pulled out a clump of the clear oil. She started by smearing a line down her front. She moved her hands over her body. Her hands slid under her large breasts and down the slight curve of her flank. She slid her fingers under her panties to make her skin that was not exposed like her skin that was. She dipped for more Vaseline and started to rub it into her ass and the small of her back. Her fingers worked the wetness under arms tickling the nearly invisible shave hairs. Soon she was smearing the jelly down each leg making them look like they were dipped in glass. She took a clump and started to work it into her black hair making it strait and laying it on her slick back. Julian carefully spread a thin layer on her forehead, nose, and the rest of her face. Finally with but a finger full of the Vaseline she slipped it between her butt cheeks and then with the same finger she slipped it under her panties and into her pussy.

“Oh that is lovely,” Doug said. “I always had a fantasy of having a woman willing to do anything I wanted and turning her into my plastic doll. Now I have my wish. All it took was to drink that scalding acidic brew and now I have what I always wanted. Oh, I am so going to butt fuck you. Tell me Julie how do you feel?”

“Wonderful Master,” Julian said the only thing that was in her mind.

“I knew you would say that. I’ll teach you how to talk and act like a robot later. For now, Julie, assume the standard position,” Doug said. Julian was happy to comply standing her slick body near the wall and looking forward at nothing.

Doug stood up and walked before his army of still and silent slaves. He looked them each over as if assessing their qualities. He stood before Heather and spoke, “you know I only wanted you yesterday morning. I didn’t really want your friend, just you.” He walked to Kimberly and spoke again, “and I was correct in not wanting you. You were the worst fuck I’ve ever had. Never have I thought that a woman could do all the wrong moves, but you did them. Even completely obedient to my will you can’t do it right. I think it’s time I showed you how displeased I am with you.” Doug walked back to his desk and pulled open a drawer. He pulled something metallic from in the drawer and placed it on his desk, but since Julian could only look forward she couldn’t see what it was.

“Kimberly, come here,” Doug said and the brunet slave quickly responded by moving. Her movements were stiff and rigid like she was fighting against the normal motion of her body. She was walking like the old fashion 1950’s movie robots. Her hands were stuck together like children’s mittens. Her legs were mostly strait not bending at the knees as she pushed herself forward. “Kimberly, have you ever masturbated with a dildo before yesterday?”

“Yes- Mast-er—,” she said sounding like an electronic voice that was trying to get out the syllables to form the words.

“Good, revert to normal Kimberly,” Doug said and Kimberly’s body seemed to slack and loosen as she took on a more organic, more human, look. “Sit down. Kimberly, this is going to be your dildo. You are going to remain sitting on the floor and push this in and out of your pussy. You will slide it against your G-spot over and over again. You will not stop until I tell you to. If you have an orgasm, it will be the most wonderful orgasm you’ve ever had. You will not scream. No matter how much it hurts or how much it burns you will not scream and you will continue thrusting it into your pussy. You will also make no attempt to disconnect it from the wall outlet. If for whatever reason it does come unplugged you will leave it in your pussy and put the plug back in the outlet. You will not pass out from the pain, you will stay awake until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” Kimberly said.

“Get ready for your first curling iron dildo fuck,” Doug said about to push the plug into the outlet.

The doorbell rang just as Doug was inches away from giving Kimberly a very hot pussy. The look on his face was like a man who just found out he was going to owe taxes instead of getting a refund. He dropped the power cord leading to the curling iron and said to Kimberly, “assume the standard position.” Kimberly stood up and went to her assigned spot and stood there. Doug shut the door to his bedroom and went down the stairs just as the doorbell was rung again.

“Yes officer,” Doug said to Officer Dark at the front door.

“Are you Douglas Happy?” Officer Dark asked in the dark of night.

“Please call me Doug,” Doug said.

“May I come in?” Officer Dark asked motioning with the folder in his hand.

“Of course,” Doug said opening the door wide for the police officer. “May I ask what this is about?”

“I don’t know if you’ve heard but two, possibly three, women have gone missing from campus,” Officer Dark said looking down and seeing Julian’s backpack. “Do you know Julian Parks?”

Doug’s eyes went wide as he realized his mistake of leaving a backpack on the floor. Clearly written on the top leather strap was J. Parks. Doug did the only thing that a guilty man would do. He tried to run. As small as he was, Officer Dark was quick as lightning. He grabbed Doug’s arm and twisted it around to pin it behind his back. Using Doug’s momentum Officer Dark threw him to the ground and followed him down. The position was poor for As Doug fell he hit his face and neck on Julian’s backpack filled with thick hard books. Officer Dark pulled out a pair of cuffs as Doug spit out one of his front teeth.

“You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, you have the right to an attorney present at the time of questioning, if you don’t have an attorney one will be appointed to you by the court of law at no cost to you. Do you understand these rights as I have stated them to you?” Officer Dark asked snapping the other end of his cuffs on Doug’s wrist.

Doug cleared his throat, painfully, and said, “yes I understand officer.” His voice sounded like gravel going through a blender. It sounded like glass bottles being smashed against cement. With his missing tooth he had a whistle to his voice too.

“Glad to hear it kid,” Officer Dark said standing up. He clicked the microphone that was on his shoulder and spoke, “This is Officer Dark at 185 JFK road with a probable cause search for the two missing girls.”

A crackling voice came from his shoulder that came close to sounding like, “this is dispatch, do you require assistance?”

“Affirmative,” Officer Dark said. Soon two patrol cars were out front and four uniform officers were there. One watched Doug who looked defeated sitting on the impossibly clean couch. The rest of the officers were checking the house. One of the officers found Kimberly, Heather, and Julian in Doug’s bedroom. Officer Dark found the two women in the basement having sex with a strap on. The rest of the house was empty, but there was evidence that there were other men living there at one time.

The five women were carefully directed into the living room where Doug was seated. Heather, Kimberly, and Julian still had a spaced out looks on their faces as they were lead into the living room. Doug looked up as if there was hope and tried to clear his throat. “Slaves listen up, kill them, kill them all,” Doug said with the slight whistle from his missing tooth.

“Oh my God!” Said the woman from the basement as she clutched her abdomen in pain.

“Oh sick,” Julian said looking at her nude body covered in oil.

Kimberly just screamed and curled up in a fetal position sobbing.

Doug sank down into the couch knowing that he was truly defeated.

The student union was nearly empty as it normally was on a Saturday morning. Almost two weeks had past since Doug was taken into custody and the counts of rape were still piling up. Julian was sitting at one of the tables outside in the nearly seventy-degree weather just enjoying the sun.

“A double cappuccino with cinnamon and strawberry flavoring,” Beth said coming up to Julian at the table.

“Thanks,” Julian said. “What did you get?”

“Coffee, black,” Beth said. “I don’t know why but I’m starting to take my health seriously. I’ve even been going to the PAC five times a week for the past two weeks, and don’t plan on stopping. So the caffeine in the coffee is good for my heart, but anything else is not.” Beth paused and waited before a little time had gone by before saying anything. “So what happened?”

“I don’t know,” Julian said in a far off voice. She seemed so cold and distant. “I remember being deathly afraid of Doug, but then he spoke and all that went away. It was like I found a reason for everything, in him.” She gave a shudder. “I guess I was lucky I only had to perform fellatio on him, and cover myself in Vaseline. I can’t imagine what those other girls went though.”

Beth sipped her coffee before saying what she asked Julian to coffee to tell her. “I have a confession to make,” Beth said. “I didn’t call campus security.”

“I know,” Julian said sipping her drink. “Officer Dark told me that they got a dozen prints off the rowing machine, and Doug was the second to the last name on his list. They went around to my room to show me the pictures of the people who’s prints they had, but I wasn’t there. I was surprised my roommate even notice I was gone. Officer Dark figured that I was in trouble with Doug, and he was right.”

Beth looked down at her coffee guiltily. “That guy, Doug, he did that voice thing on me at the library. He saw the glances we had and knew something was up. I didn’t want to tell him, but then he said, ‘what are you looking at?’ I couldn’t help myself. I had to tell him everything.”

“Beth,” Julian said reaching over and taking the hand of her friend, “it’s okay I understand. Really I understand. You would have done anything for him, just the way I did.”

Beth took her hand back and looked down at her lap. “He did tell me to stop eating as much, and consume healthy foods, and exercise more. I guess he wasn’t all bad.”

“Tell that to the twenty plus women who were under his power,” Julian said. “The only good thing was he kept a little black book of all the people he controlled. With a recording of his voice all those women were turned back to normal.”

“Except me,” Beth said, “I’m just lucky I didn’t get a full dose like those other people did. Have the police found Doug’s missing roommates?”

“From what I heard Doug was having them become male strip artists in LA,” Julian said drinking the last of her coffee. “I keep thinking that if Officer Dark was just five minutes later Kimberly would have had severe burns in her vagina. I would send him another thank you card, but he said that three were enough.”

“So sometimes there are positives to each negative,” Beth said drinking the last of her coffee.

“Yeah, like the people who won’t have to suffer from evil people, like Doug, because there are good people out there, like Officer Dark.”