The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Graduation Gift

Copyright, ©, 1999, by The Flying Pen

Dr. Dana Casserley walked into her home after a long, tiring day at the university. Her new book wasn’t going very quickly. In addition, it was time for the usual end-of-year fuss. She enjoyed teaching her three classes in Archaeology and Early Civilization, but hated exams. Now, with final exams scheduled in three weeks, she had to devise a new set of the damned assessments for her two lower-level courses. The advanced-level class already had their final essay paper topics. However, those were not the only things weighing heavily on her mind. Most troubling was that three weeks until finals meant four weeks until graduation, and with it, the loss of her teaching assistant, Ted Rose. She couldn’t very well keep him with her forever, although the thought did have its temptations. However, sooner or later she would have to let him go. She had always known it would have to come to this point.

The forty-five year-old Ph.D. brushed her curly, shoulder-length brown hair and took off her sweater. As she sat next to the telephone, she licked her lips involuntarily, and the room gained a few degrees in warmth with the thoughts going through her head. She dialed the number etched in her memory. After two rings, the line picked up, and Ted’s voice answered. Dana calmly and softly said, “Your Queen summons you,” then hung up the phone. She went upstairs to change, her heart beating a little faster. Ted would be arriving soon.

Fifteen minutes later, Dana’s doorbell rang. She looked down at her patio from the second floor, and saw Ted standing at the doorway. She settled the light cotton tunic, and put on the jewelry she would need before scurrying down the steps to greet her visitor. She opened the door. “Your Queen bids you welcome,” she told the handsome young man. He entered without a word, walking slowly over to the divan, where he knelt. Dana closed the door and the curtains, turned the stereo on, and walked over to her slave, feeling a welcome, familiar warmth and moisture between her legs.

As she sat, Ted bowed his head in an obvious gesture of submission. “How may I serve my Queen?” he softly asked. Those words sent such a delicious shiver through her! Of all the young men she’d had, Ted was so special! All of her previous, carefully considered ideas of the evening’s events fled in an instant as she raised her dress and reclined on the divan, slowly spreading her legs.

“Your Queen desires your worship. She commands you worship at her altar,” Dana’s husky voice said. The young man moved forward on his knees, bringing his face close to her mound. “You may only worship, my slave. Do not touch,” she commanded. “Your Queen commands that you begin.” His tongue flicked out like a snake’s, grazing her clit. She drew in air with a loud hiss. He buried his face between her legs, lapping and sucking around her opening, running his tongue from the tip of her arse to the point of her clit. Long, slow licks, all around her wet, warm sex alternated with the flicking of his tongue over her labia, each touch pure sensual electricity to Dana. Her hips started to move, and he increased the pressure of his tongue, paying more attention to her swollen, sensitive clit. The licks changed into a swirling, wobbling pressure against her most sensitive region. Dana flicked her nipples with a fingernail, making herself snort and buck. She was sooo ready, so quickly... Dana closed her eyes after a last, long, lingering look at the young man giving her such pleasure. Her enthralled slave. Serving his Queen. Dana. Dana was his Queen and he would serve her... She surrendered to the mental thrill, and her body’s pleasure mushroomed until it conquered her every emotion and thought. Her body gyrated in orgasm’s dance, without Dana’s participation as she shot around the universe... so full of stars... and bright lights...

She collapsed back onto the divan with a huff, her hips continuing to jerk involuntarily. Ted was kneeling upright, having stopped his worship sometime during her massive orgasm as he had long ago been conditioned. His complete attention was on her... awaiting... her... her... COMMAND! A vicious sensual aftershock ripped through her, arching her back, and sending her into a flight of sexual fantasy. It ignited a hunger, a craving... Dana lay on the divan, fighting her body for control, as she stroked her still-erect nipples, turning the afterglow into a full-fledged fire. She sat up, eyes reflecting her inner heat. “Your Queen wishes to pleasure herself,” she growled. “Prepare yourself for her pleasure, slave.” Ted lay down on his back, becoming erect without being touched. Dana wasted no time in mounting him, not even bothering to wait until he was fully hard. He hardened inside her as she slid her wet silken pussy over him. Dana furiously masturbated herself on him, gasping, panting, and moaning, the wonderful interior friction sending her closer to nirvana. She humped, her wide hips thrusting quickly, filling and emptying herself to a rhythm only she could sense. Ted had always been a near-perfect fit for her insides. She’d had wider and bigger penises at her command before, and they were a thrill in different ways. Nonetheless, the collision of her body and Ted’s at the exact moment when she was completely filled always made intercourse with him fantastic. Without warning, her next orgasm seized her and she felt herself ripple around his cock. This orgasm brought a precursor of an enormous one, hovering nearby. Dana drove her clit against his pubis, grinding as hard as she could, rotating her hips, stirring her insides, as he filled her completely- A very bright white flashed, then exploded in a multi-colored hail of dazzling shards. Dana Casserley shot off of her stud, collapsing on him before she, and her world, dissolved.

* * *

The world slowly came back into focus. Dana’s other senses slowly began to function, followed by her thought processes. She released her hold of Ted’s shoulders, slowly working her fingers to relieve the cramp of sudden tension. She amusedly noted the slight bruise on his shoulders from her grip; she had seized him in her bliss. Her breasts brushed his chest, causing an acute sensation very close to pain. She would need a little while to recover from this one. Ted’s cock still stood rigid, ready for his Queen’s pleasure, his orgasm in thrall to his Queen’s wishes. When this thought didn’t inspire a hot, “horny flash,” as she called them, Dana smiled and tried to stand up. Her legs weren’t steady enough for that just yet. “Help your Queen to stand,” she commanded, her voice again quiet and normal, with its cultured British accent.

Ted stood up, still erect, and slowly pulled her to her feet. She looked into his eyes, and he knelt, head bowed, without a word. “Wait for your Queen’s return. Remain as you are.” As she left the room, she could see the light reflect off his penis and pubic area from where she had drenched him. Her smile grew. Dana went into the kitchen to get some water and a plate of fruit, then stopped in the bathroom to freshen up. She admired her round, soft body in the mirror. This was definitely a woman’s body, not a girl’s. She didn’t look bad for her age. With the help of the great equalizer, she could have any male she wanted for a little while, however she wanted him. Dana sadly realized that soon, Ted’s “little while” with her would be over. He had quickly grown to be her favorite over these past three-plus years. In fact, for the past two years, she had rarely been motivated towards variety; Dana hadn’t been with more than three or four other people, and none of them more than once.

She stepped out into the kitchen, reclaiming the fruit plate and decanter of water. On her return, the incongruous sight of Ted’s undiminished erection with his submissive pose gave her a brief, weak “horny flash.” She hadn’t quite recovered yet, but once she had, Ted’s cock would be hers again. Dana would take her pleasure of him as much as she could tonight, because it would end very soon. “Slave,” she said, regaining her place on the divan, “Attend to your Queen.” He took the fruit plate and decanter from her, still kneeling, but his head was not bowed. Crawling to the head of the divan, he efficiently sliced an apple into eighths and gently fed her one. Ted fed her grapes and peach slices, and would hold the decanter for her to tip when she wanted a drink. This was what it felt like to be Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile. Eventually, the power rush subsided, the food and drink became less important, for Ted’s erection gained more of her attention with each movement he made. It quickly became time to put the food and water aside. “Your Queen wishes for her stallion,” Dana cooed, getting wet from the thought alone. Ted positioned himself to enter her. “If you please your Queen, she will grant you the greatest pleasure.”

“I shall pleasure my Queen,” Ted replied, purposefully. “I will not fail you, my Queen.”

Dana smiled, feeling much hornier now than a few seconds ago. One last command for now... “If I grant you this greatest pleasure, you shall commend my name as you experience it, do you understand?” She sternly added, “If you fail me in this, your pleasure will be extinguished.”

“Yes, my Queen. I understand.”

“Come then, my stallion. Mount me,” Dana panted. Ted thrust into her slowly, shallowly, gently, working himself, going deeper with each slow thrust. Ohhh he feels sooo damn GOOD inside me like that... “Slowly-before-you-you—” The sizzle going through her body cut off her command, but he obeyed, having been conditioned to respond to her slightest sexual whim, no matter how poorly expressed. “Ohhh... yes... my stallion, my won-der-full stallion,” she purred. He would fill her completely, then almost pull out before re-entering her slowly. The long, even strokes felt magnificent, an exquisite near-painful pleasure, his hardness seeming to touch everything inside of her. A gentle pressure began to emanate from her sex, Dana sighed, wrapped her arms around her stallion, and her back arched slightly as the pressure broke and she came, clinging to him on the outside and inside. “Ohhhh... my sweet pet...”

After her orgasm had subsided, her hips began to move slightly, in time with his. Ted stopped his slow, deep thrusts, driving at Dana with quicker, shallow ones, repeatedly penetrating her. This was something she hadn’t had to train him to do. Her labia and the very front of her opening were highly sensitive, and this was something extremely pleasurable for her. Somehow, he had instinctively done this from the very beginning. “Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh...” she whimpered involuntarily, her voice losing some of its depth and becoming more girl-like. He picked up his pace, and her body responded to match it. His mouth worked on her sensitive breasts, increasing the sensations charging through her. “Yes-yes-yes-oh-yes!!!” she huffed. Dana’s hips moved more forcefully now, out of her conscious control, and Ted began to go deeper and deeper inside her with each forward plunge. “Ohhh GOD my stallion!” erupted from Dana’s mouth before she could stop it. It was now or never as Ted was filling her all the way over and over and over so quickly that Dana knew she was on the verge of losing complete control. “Your Queen-commands-that-that-you spend inside her,” she gasped, “I grant you the greatest pleasure.”

Ted’s thrusts suddenly became more powerful and Dana felt him grow and become more rigid inside of her. His breathing got louder and more ragged and his grip on her hips tightened. He shuddered, losing his rhythm, then, from deep in his throat, he gurgled loudly, “Ohhhh, myyyyy goddd... Daaaaa-naaaaa!!!!” The sound of her name called in such extreme passion instantly made her ready for another major orgasm that arrived with a vicious impact when she felt him spurt forcefully inside her and he groaned, “Ohhh... Danaaaaa...” With each rush from his cock, his hips jerked, he snorted and continued to pound at her. She simply did not care, only vaguely aware that his contractions inside her were triggering one HUGE contraction throughout her body, her mind fried by pure sexual delight.

Time had no meaning to Dr. Casserley. All that existed was an ever-growing warmth that encompassed her entire being. Eventually, she became aware of Ted’s panting body on top of hers. With a great deal of effort, she removed her legs from around his, and released him from the desperate clutch her arms and hands seemed to have been in. He moaned, “Ohhh... Dana... Ohhh,” which gave her a brief orgasmic aftershock. It intensified when he pulled his now-flaccid member from her. Dana pulled his head to hers and gave him a deep wet kiss, causing him to have an orgasmic aftershock of his own. She managed to get out from under him, and he weakly collapsed next to her. “Your Queen bids you rest now, slave. Sleep... sleep for your Queen, for you have pleased her greatly,” she tenderly said. Ted’s eyes closed, his body visibly relaxed, and his breathing became quiet and steady. Dana stood up on wobbly legs, observing the nail marks in his back from her powerful orgasm. After steadying herself, she went upstairs to change, but wound up taking her own little nap.

“Oh goodness!” Dana exclaimed. She had gone upstairs to change, but had fallen asleep, and it was now after 8 p.m. She quickly freshened herself up and changed into less-tempting clothes. At least, she’d have more trouble getting out of them than the tunic, which should make it a little easier to avoid having more sex with Ted. Reaching for the pair of identical rings on her dresser to put them back on, Dana paused, reflecting on what they meant to her. These two pieces of jewelry had certainly changed her life...

* * *

The sun was setting in Egypt, and the members of the archaeological dig were on their way out for an evening in the nearest town. The group had been working very hard, and needed a night out. The senior scientist, Dr. Abraham Worrell had suggested it, and all had eagerly agreed. All except Dr. Dana Casserley. As much as she had wanted to, the brilliant young Ph.D. was working on her first book, and had been lax in keeping her journal of the dig. Abraham had gently prodded her to come along, but as her mentor, he understood the reasons and had accepted her decision to remain at the site, working.

Sometime after sunset, Dana sat up, startled. She thought she had heard a gunshot from somewhere in the dig. Getting her 9mm pistol, she went out with a flashlight to survey the dig area. The moon provided an amazingly bright light, even in the desert. A quick motion in the distance to her left got her attention. “Stop!!! This is an arch—” The distinctive pop of a pistol made her forget about warnings. She dropped to one knee, aimed, and fired three shots to kill at the fleeing figure, which fell in the sand and lay still. Among other things, Dr. Casserley was a crack shot. Clyde, one of the archaeology students on the dig had enviously said that she could “pick the left nut off a fly at 20 paces” after losing to her in the camp target shooting contest. She waited cautiously to see if the figure made any motion. After ten minutes, Dana went and checked over the body. It was a dead man, obviously a local. Nearby in the sand, reflecting in the moonlight, were two stones, about thumb-length and maybe twice as wide. Dana shined the flashlight to on them to get a better look. They were quite obviously cut and formed into apparently identical ovals, appearing black and oddly shiny, even in the night. Obsidian, perhaps? Where did they come from? She was positive no one in the camp had seen them before.

Her curiosity roused, Dana put the stones in her pocket and followed the footprints in the sand to the newest dig area. She was saddened to find that one of the guards had been shot and killed. With everybody else gone, and no radio in camp, she was truly alone. A fearful shiver went down her spine. Drawing the pistol again, Dana went into the dig she’d just started to work at that morning. It was absolutely silent, almost supernaturally so. The footprints went well into the depths of the dig site, into an area that Dana wasn’t sure they would get to on this trip. There they ended, in a room with a stone tablet sitting in a corner, lying on the ground. This could not have been an original arrangement; the stone tablet was far too clean-the thief must have stashed the items here at some previous point in time. Maybe the tablet would talk about the stones?

Crouching by the tablet, and using the flashlight to illuminate it, Dana began to work the hieroglyphs. Without her notes and other references, it was going to be difficult work, but she might be able to get a general idea of the tablet’s theme.

“Eyes of Cleopatra... Great power... Royal beauty... submitted... to the Queen,” Dana interpreted aloud, feeling a little dizzy at the implication. Was she actually holding some of Cleopatra’s royal jewelry? For someone who was writing a book tentatively titled, “Queen of the Nile Valley,” this was an earth-shattering development. These were the types of breaks that could make an academic career. Dana brushed off the tablet some more. “Power of Cleopatra... slaves... Queen... in the eyes?” That was odd. She needed her glyph notes to translate any more. She picked up the heavy stone tablet. It had been removed from its original resting place along with the jewels, so there was no harm in taking it back to camp.

She stayed up all night working on translating the pad. The thrill of a new discovery helped her forget about her absent colleagues and the two dead bodies in the camp. Dana was completely fascinated by the riddle of the tablet. At about three in the morning, she thought she had translated it, but she couldn’t believe what it said, even with the gaps! She slowly retraced her translation of the hieroglyphs. There were no errors. Dana lost her breath and the world spun crazily for several minutes. After she had calmed down, toweled herself off, and had lots of water, she read it aloud.

“These are the eyes of Cleopatra. They are possessed of great power in their royal beauty. All will submit to the Queen and fall before her. The power of Cleopatra is that all are slaves to the Queen when they look into the Queen’s eyes.” The tablet had clearly been a part of something larger, which had been destroyed, but one jewel fit the contour of one of the fractures. There was an undecipherable part where the fracture had corrupted several glyphs. Dana skipped that part and continued, “...Slaves with only the Queen’s will, only the Queen’s voice. This is the power of Cleopatra. The power is in the Queen’s eyes.” If she was reading this correctly, no wonder Cleopatra had been able to conquer so much!!! Was this myth or an elaborate hoax? Was it true? There was only one way to find out.

Not much research got done for the next week. The two dead bodies and the resulting investigation cast a pall over the dig. She said nothing about the tablet, still safely hidden in her tent, or the stones, which were in-a VERY safe place. Several of the students returned home early, clearly afraid. Abraham and Dana weathered the storm of controversy, Dana passing the time by shooting targets with Clyde and the police. The chief inspector was especially impressed with her skill, only half-jokingly offering her a job. The more idle time Dana spent around Clyde, the more she thought about him as a tall, strong, tan, handsome young man. A man who could scratch her itch. He was becoming less and less an undergraduate student helper in her eyes each day. Finally, permission to resume activities was given, and life turned back to normal.

It had taken her two nights to summon the courage to test the myth, aided by a pint of truly good, strong ale. She called Clyde to her tent under the premise of reviewing the revised plans for the rest of the dig. “Oh, by the way, have you ever seen anything like this?” Dana revealed the stones, holding one in each hand in front of the taller man’s face.

Clyde looked, then cocked his head. “No. What are they?”

“Legend has it that they are the Eyes of Cleopatra. Whoever looks into them must obey the Queen.” As her arms got tired from keeping the stones elevated, she lowered them. Clyde’s eyes followed the stones. “Don’t joke with me like that, Clyde!” she giggled. He said nothing, standing transfixed, staring at the stones. “Clyde?”

“Yes, my Queen?” he blankly replied.

“Don’t joke,” she said, voice deadly serious.

“I am not joking, my Queen.”

“Clyde, that’s not funny.” Dana snapped. Then she noticed the vacant look in his eyes. Her heart started to beat faster, but how could she test... “If you are my slave, and I am your Queen, then you must obey my every command, correct? Your body must obey my every command.”

Clyde responded with conviction. “Yes, my Queen. I must obey your every command. My body must obey your every command.”

“Then become erect without touching yourself,” she said. “I command you to become—” Dana nearly fainted when Clyde’s cock grew inside his shorts, becoming fully erect in less than a minute. “Kneel before your Queen,” she panted, her knees getting weaker by the instant. When his knees met the sand at her feet, Dr. Dana Casserley knew that the myth of Cleopatra was now very real to her. She could be Cleopatra.

* * *

“I like them as rings,” Dana said to no one in particular, as she snapped herself out of her daydream, and put Cleopatra’s Eyes on her ring fingers. She didn’t wear them unless she was going to use them; she had learned how disastrous that was the day she’d had them set into matching rings. Ted was still downstairs, asleep by her earlier command. She still had a chore to finish, as baleful as it was. Dr. Casserley sighed. There was always another incoming freshman class for next year.

Once downstairs, she regarded her mesmerized sweetheart with regret. He would be upset with her, and truthfully, he had every right to be. For such a good-looking heterosexual young man, Ted had never had any collegiate sweethearts other than Dana-she had to protect herself. Although he would graduate with a degree in software engineering, he was remarkably well-rounded in the liberal arts, something else Dana had insured would happen; she’d always had a hand in his choice of electives. Nonetheless, that also meant that he couldn’t do honors work in his chosen field, and he was certainly bright enough to have been a serious candidate. She’d also taken him far away from his major to be her teaching assistant. She’d changed his life-whether it was for the better, she couldn’t say. But tonight... Tonight she would make amends in her own way.

“Awaken and arise, my slave,” she purred. “I command you to sit in this chair.”

“Yes, my Queen.”

“Now you will listen and obey your Queen completely. She commands that you can not move. You will be unable to get angry or to hurt your Queen in any way, do you understand?”

“Yes, my Queen. I understand and obey,” Ted replied.

Dana sighed. Now it was time to say goodbye to Ted, her faithful slave. “Your Queen commands that you... remember,” she ruefully said. She watched Ted’s eyes widen in shock as he noticed that he was completely naked. They bulged when the memories began to flow.

* * *

Ted Rose was standing outside Dr. Casserley’s office. He wanted to talk to her about the paper that was due in two weeks. He was having trouble finding references. Why was a freshman software engineering major even taking a class in Ancient Egyptian Civilization? Because of the school’s distribution requirements. And Nancy Berry, the gorgeous blonde sophomore from his dorm floor who had persuaded him to take the class with her by implying that they could get to be closer. He’d fallen for it hook, line and sinker. What she wanted was somebody smart to help her pass the class after she’d failed it the year before. Their study sessions turned into tutoring someone with the brains of a carrot who looked like a supermodel. He did extremely well in the class, though, since he had to know the material inside and out so that Nancy could understand the smallest pieces of it. The subject matter wasn’t all that interesting to him, but Dr. Casserley was a really good teacher, and it wasn’t as boring as it could have been.

The door opened, and a female student walked out. “Do please come in, Mr. Rose,” Dr. Casserley called from her office, her British accent clear with each word. “How may I help you this afternoon?” she asked, sitting behind her desk. Ted baldly admired the various plaques that adorned the walls without answering her question. “Do you know which one I’m most proud of?” she smiled. He said no. She got a trophy from a table and handed it to him to inspect. “Class of 1997, Teaching Excellence Award,” the base read.

“You are a very good teacher,” Ted honestly replied. “I mean, early history and ancient civilizations aren’t really my thing, but you’ve made the class sort of interesting.”

“Thank you,” she smiled. “That’s a very high compliment. But that’s not why you’re here now. With what exactly do you need my help? Your examination scores are impeccable.”

“I’m having trouble finding enough references for my paper, Dr. Casserley,” Ted glumly admitted. “I was hoping maybe you’d have some ideas for me. As it stands now, your book’s the only one I’ve found on Cleopatra that treats the angle I wanted to explore.” He paused. “And you are an-expert-on Cleopatra and her civilization, right?”

His professor smiled again, putting him at ease. “Well, there are those that would like you and I to believe so,” she grudgingly admitted. “However, I believe that there is much more yet to be discovered about the woman and her life and times. I’ve even kept some souvenirs from my very first Cleopatra dig, as a reminder to go back and do some more at that particular site. Would you like to see them? Perhaps they will give you some ideas. References for this paper can be forgiven if you find an interesting tack. If you raise excellent questions, you will get an excellent grade.” Ted eagerly agreed; that sounded like a good deal for him. She pulled out a small box that looked like a jewelry case and unlocked it. “These stones were found on that dig. There was no explanation with them, but I like to think they were worn by the Queen of the Nile herself.” Ted looked at them. “They weren’t worth much, archeologically speaking, so I kept them and had matching rings made. I like to call them Cleopatra’s Eyes.”

Ted gazed at the black stones. He couldn’t take his eyes off them! There was something about the stones that held his attention. He just couldn’t stop looking at them. “Yes... Cleopatra’s Eyes... the legend of Cleopatra’s Eyes is interesting, Mr. Rose. Would you like to hear it?” Dr. Casserley asked.

Ted looked into Cleopat-the stones. “Yeah,” he whispered.

“Legend has it that whoever gazes into Cleopatra’s Eyes must obey the Queen,” her voice said. “The stones have a mystical power. They allow the Queen to subjugate anyone’s thoughts, or actions to her will. Absolute obedience.”

“Absolute... obedience,” Ted’s mouth said. The eyes... so deep... so rich... so black...

The voice resumed, seeming to come from much farther away, yet much closer, as if it was in his own head. “Cleopatra’s Eyes have the power. And they give their power to the Queen. It is the Queen who must be obeyed.”

“Queen... must... be... obeyed,” Ted repeated. Black as night... Eyes of forever... Falling...

“I am the Queen for I posses the eyes, Ted. As you look into the Eyes of Cleopatra, you hear your Queen’s voice. It is my voice you must obey. I am your Queen.”

“I-must-obey. You are my Queen.”

“You will obey all of my commands, and will come to me when I summon you, ready to perform. I am your Queen. You have no will before mine,” his Queen said.

“I will obey all of your-my Queen’s commands. I have no will. I must obey my Queen,” Ted blankly said. “You are my Queen.”

“I will now seal our bond with a kiss. This kiss means that you may have none other than your Queen. You are my slave, and no other. My slightest command is your world, your existence. Do you understand?” His Queen arose and walked over to him, towering over him as he sat, motionless in his chair. She leaned over and kissed him, enveloping his senses with her scent and presence.

“Yes, my Queen. I understand. I am your slave. I will obey you. I exist to serve my Queen,” Ted pledged with all his heart.

“Very good, slave. Your first command is that you will come to this address on Saturday afternoon at three p.m. Your Queen desires your service.” She handed him a piece of paper, and he read the address. He would have to catch a bus, but he would be there on Saturday at three, to serve his Queen as she had commanded.

* * *

“You turned me into your slave!!!” Ted said, unable to yell at her. “I’ve been your mind-controlled zombie for the past four years! Lady, you are one sick puppy! What have I been doing? What have you made me do?” He turned away from her proffered hand. “What have you made me do?” he weakly repeated, afraid.

“Your Queen commands that you be still,” Dana calmly said, and gently ran her hand along his cheek. “I’m very sorry, Ted. I didn’t originally mean to keep you. You were supposed to be a temporary and pleasant-amusement. It’s just that you were so-wonderful in every way, that I could never seem to find the right time to let you go,” she tenderly explained. “Don’t be afraid of me. You have nothing to fear from me. I could never harm you. Your Queen commands that you remember-last spring break.”

* * *

Ted opened the door to his stateroom. This was going to be such a cool spring break! A Caribbean cruise... “Put your luggage down, then close and lock the door,” his Queen’s voice commanded from somewhere, sight unseen. He obeyed, and when he turned back around, he beheld his Queen. She was dressed in a lacy black negligée, and smiling at him. “Your Queen desires some champagne.”

“Yes, my Queen.” Ted found the bottle in a stand by the bed, and opened it by twisting it away from the cork and letting the pressure push the cork out with a muted “pop”. This was the way his Queen had long ago instructed him to do it. He filled a champagne flute, presented it to her and knelt at the side of the bed next to her legs, with his head bowed.

“Prepare yourself for your Queen’s pleasure. Come, my slave. Over here, on the bed,” she commanded, patting the bed in the area he was to lie. Strong arousal flooded Ted’s senses, and he felt his penis swell. He lay on his back as commanded, cock jutting stiffly erect. His Queen mounted him. The sense of incredibly strong arousal was still everywhere to his senses, but nothing else registered. “Mmmmmm,” his Queen happily purred. “Oh, yes, that feels very good, my slave. Ohhh yes, so very good.” His Queen was moving her body on top of his, taking her pleasure of him. He was serving his Queen, as he must. She stopped moving to look deeply into his eyes. “Listen to your Queen and obey. For the next seven days until we return to this port, you will refer to your Queen by her name. During this period, you will be consistently aroused by the sight and smell and touch of your Queen, and desire her on your own, as well as at her command. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dana, I understand. I will be aroused by your presence. I will desire you for the next seven days. I will continue to be at your command,” Ted said, horny, although he was still unable to sense Dana’s pussy.

During this time, I also command that you may feel everything and your body’s reactions are not bound to my desires, unless I explicitly command it.”

Ted responded with a sincere, “Yes, Dana.”

“Now, my pet, kiss me. With this kiss, you shall enjoy all the freedoms I have given you for this next week.” She leaned forward, their tongues met in a passionate duel, and Ted suddenly gasped with the sensation of being buried inside Dana to the hilt. The chubby older woman began to move her hips, drawing a loud moan from him; she felt incredible! Dana was fucking him from above, straddling him on the king-size bed. Her hips seemed to move her pussy in all the right ways to make his spine tingle!

Her face slowly turned red, and it spread to her chest quickly. She was making quiet, urgent pants and grunts with each motion, her eyes closed. The sensation of her movement, and her soft wetness around his cock proved way too much for Ted, and he moaned, “Daaaaa-naaaaarrrrggghhhhhh.” The fire of orgasm split his cock, baked his mind and burned out his eyesight. When he could see again, she was laying next to him, stroking his body, cooing tenderly to him. Dana gave him a kiss, and his eyes crossed. He felt a powerful surge go through his body. The seven days and six nights of this spring break cruise had gotten off to a great start.

* * *

“Surely you can’t be angry with me over that,” Dana said. “I can easily see what a certain part of you thinks,” she teased, drawing a blush from him. “I’ve never humiliated you, in public or private. You’ve attended to my sexual needs, for which I am most grateful.” She smiled, then continued in a low, throaty voice, “You are quite the stud, even when you aren’t in body thrall to me. Your future wife will have much to look forward to.”

“I’ve only pleased you,” Ted retorted, angry with himself for letting his hormones surge so out-of-control. He tried to convince his erection to disappear, but it wasn’t listening at all. He could smell her arousal. “What makes you think I’ll even have a wife?” he snapped. Comprehension suddenly lit up his face. “I bet you’re the reason why I’ve never had a collegiate girl friend, or even gotten laid! What the hell, I don’t even have any social skills with women my own age! How bad is that going to screw me up down the road?”

“Your theory is indeed correct, and I do sincerely apologize, but with all the current diseases, I needed to have a reasonable level of security,” Dana confirmed. “Down the road, it won’t be an issue because you are quite the gentleman. I had very little to do with that.”

Ted felt a chill. “Are you why I’ve decided to stay here and work after graduation here instead of somewhere else?” Dana nodded. “Jeez, lady! If you’re not running my life, I’d like to know what you call it! I mean, from the sex, to making me take all your classes and be your damn teaching assistant to even figuring out where I was going to live after college!!!” He paused, suddenly very wary. “Does this mean that you’re not going to release me from your control?”

“Your Queen commands that you relax, and do not fear her. Allow her to explain,” Dr. Casserley quickly interjected. She took a deep breath. “No, Ted, I cannot promise that I will never summon you again. In fact, over the summer, until I find a replacement, you will still be my stud.” She smiled as his cock twitched. “Despite your ambivalence at being-used in such a fashion, I can see that the idea is not entirely unattractive to you.” He blushed again. “I know that you would not find me attractive under standard twenty-one year old male criteria, but we both enjoy the bloody hell out of you fucking me when I let you feel it.” She waited for a retort, but his blush only deepened. “I am also keeping you around town for a reason beyond my sexual contentment over the summer.”

“What’s that?” he asked with resignation. She could make him do anything, and even make him enjoy it. If she wanted it to happen, it would, and there was very little he could do about it.

“How would you like me to make up for what I’ve done to you?”

Ted shook his head. “How could you do that? I mean, I think of all the women I’ve never dated or been near... all the sexual experiences I haven’t had. I could have taken honors courses and gotten a better paying job, and I could be going somewhere to work that I really wanted to be. Not to mention all the elective courses that you picked for me. I didn’t get to pursue any of my own interests-or even develop any. How could you make up for four years of college life?”

Dana smiled before replying with certainty, “I can give you the perfect wife.”