The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Grand MC Tradition (original Title: A quirky talent)

{ MC MF MD oral anal reluc humil }

Soon to be Enhanced by graphics at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/ and at http://www.angelfire.com/film/benwa/ Ratings and Comments on all stories available at above websites. Plain Text at http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/benwa/

* * *

Synopsis: A guy with a quirky power is able to make some girls do anything.

Finally I’ve been able to write the traditional MC story. I think of it as “Guy zaps girl who falls down with her legs spread”. I’m not trying to “dis” FF, MM, FD, or their many variants, but MF/MD seems to be the root tradition.

Another twist will be appreciated by those who like “full-figured” women.

* * *

Boring Legal Stuff: Under the terms of the Byrne convention all works by this author are copyrighted. Re-posting, redistribution, inclusion in another work, or any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the copyright holder, except that it may be posted as part of a review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive sites.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction then LEAVE NOW! Please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work may engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

* * *

The Grand MC Tradition (original Title: A quirky talent)

I rammed my cock between Emily’s enormous tits. She held them tightly together, creating a warm, wonderful, fuck passage. On every forward thrust Emily stuck out her tongue to lick the tip.

With three more powerful strokes and a triumphant yell I came shooting ribbons of jism onto her face. Emily opened her mouth wide to try to catch every drop she could.

She swallowed it all, licking her smiling lips, and saying, “Yummy.” Gathering the strands on her face using a finger, Emily popped each into her mouth like it was cotton candy.

It was our “farewell” weekend together. We’d fucked in every possible way. Many positions were impossible for a thinner girl who lacked Emily’s 38DDD-40-42 figure.

I’d enjoyed every moment of the last 48 hours. I came 8 times while bringing Emily to orgasm at least two dozen times. She was grand (literally:). Now it was time to depart.

We still had great affection for each other, but by mutual agreement we were breaking up. We both felt the need for a change. It had only been 4 months, one of my shorter relationships, but it had been a wild ride.

I drove her home and we parted with a long lingering kiss that we’d both remember for a long time. In two or three days I’d begin looking for Emily’s replacement.

* * *

There was a light sheen of perspiration on my forehead even though I was sitting in the shade under my favorite elm tree on a warm day in April. I’d been concentrating for hours, projecting the same thought outward, “Raise left hand high and hold.”

Strange activity for someone who’d taken the day off from his moving business. Of course, since I was the boss, I’d set my own schedule.

Before I graduated from the very college I was now at, I decided I didn’t want to work for anyone else. I wanted to be control of my own life, my own schedule, and those of others, which brings us back to the tree.

My one “special” ability is very quirky. It let’s me “push” my thoughts into another mind. I can’t tell you much more about how it works and even less about why.

I first noticed it in my second semester as a college freshman. Who knows how many years it was lying dormant.

I was late for a class, running hard, thinking, “Run. Dick Hall Go. Run. Faster. Run.” I stopped when I noticed another freshman running parallel to me about 20 feet away. I knew this girl. Sheila was supposed to have a class about now on the other side of campus.

What could explain her strange behavior. I had to try a few simple experiments. They worked. Sheila stopped running and began walking towards me.

I knew I was on to something important. SCIENCE called. Using my new test subject I tried figuring out what was happening by trial and error.

It helped my dedication that despite the fact that she was overweight, Sheila had a pretty face, a nice rack. Sheila usually dressed to look thinner and minimize her big bust, but I could see plenty to interest me.

It didn’t take long to realize there were no practical limits to what I could do with this girl. That’s when the “scientific method and detachment” got tossed out the proverbial window. 30 minutes after Sheila walked over we were rolling about naked on her bed and I had lost my virginity.

I rolled off Sheila’s body. She went to the bathroom to clean up. Sheila came out wearing a sexy green teddy and g-string. I watched the soft tits in constant motion, the body that I had so recently used. A few minutes of this and I was ready for another go.

I threw Sheila on the bed, ripped off her panties, and plunged my cock back into her. It was even better the second time around.

We screwed like rabbits for the next three days straight before I came up for air. During our 5 months together, I always had Sheila wear clothes that displayed her sexy body and bounteous boobs, rarely constrained by a bra.

The rest, as they say, is history.

My talent affects the unconscious thought process, not the conscious mind. I can’t read thoughts or even emotions, but I’ve been in this situation so often that it’s easy enough to know what a person is thinking and feeling.

My target responds without realizing what they are doing or knowing why. At some point there is confusion, anger, and finally resistance. Resistance however, even to an act that violates their most fundamental beliefs, will crumble quickly if I “push” hard enough.

Such ability would let me become dictator of the world if not for the quirky part. You see, my ability only seems to affect about one person in about a thousand. Fortunately, there are over 20,000 students at this University, plus a new freshman class entering every fall.

It’s also necessary that I be within “line of sight” of the target. Once implanted, the effects of my power seem to last indefinitely no matter where the target goes.

Those affected seem to share certain characteristics. They are always younger then me, female, with a repressed submissive streak and big tits, a plus given my own preferences. In fact, it never worked on anyone with less then a “D” cup.

Generally this means fat babes who’s hold their weight “up front”. I’ve lost count of how many fat girls I’ve had.

I’ve grown to really appreciate fat girls. I’ve found them more giving, more accepting, more appreciative, in fact all around more enjoyable then their thinner sisters. Unfortunately, I always seem to reach a hard limit.

My maximum time with any one girl has never been less then 4 months. Three girls ago there was beautiful Cheryl who lasted 8 months. I’m not sure if it’s because I get bored with them or they become more resistant to my power.

About half the time, I’ll just decide I don’t want to keep the girl after one or two fucks. These “fish” will be “tossed back”.

8 months or 8 hours, when it’s time, we always have an amicable parting of the ways. Fortunately for me, the prohibitions I implant about their thinking or communicating the unusual aspects of our relationship seem to last forever.

Despite the obvious susceptibility of fat babes to my power, occasionally thinner ones come to my attention. I thought today might be such a day, as a hand popped up about 50 yards from me.

I projected “Left hand scratch right nipple.” This confirmed my ability had found its next target. Now, “Walk over to the man sitting alone under the tree with the red T-shirt.”

Coming towards me, the girl’s thoughts came rapidly under my control. I “pushed” these thoughts into her mind, “He’s the most attractive man I’ve ever seen. The closer I get the more aroused I become. I must make him like me so he will want to touch me. Guys like him have really large cocks.” She broke into a big smile and began to sway her hips in an exaggerated sexy walk.

I looked over my prize; about 5′4″ with big brown hair, and the largest tits I’d ever seen on a girl that was not seriously overweight or surgically enhanced. I estimated 40DD-28-38. Slightly overweight, but I didn’t care.

“Hi, I’m Kim. May I sit under the tree with you?” she asked in a sultry voice, batting her green eyes at me. “Only if you sit in my lap.” I leered, staring straight at those gigantic tits.

Trying to sound angry and insulted she sarcastically said, “My aren’t we forward. I don’t know why I came over here. Only a jerk would think a lady liked to be talked to that way. Perhaps I should just leave.” All the time her eyes were fixed on the huge hard-on that had sprang to life in my pants.

I replied giving Kim a silent mental push, “You like to be talked to this way. You’re attracted to a man who will dominate you. You want to do this small thing for me.”

Kim shrugged as if trying to shake off the command I’d just given, but I kept pushing. In another 15 seconds she sighed as I broke through her resistance and my suggestions took hold of her.

Sitting as directed, Kim wrapped her arms around me and inquired coquetteishly, “Is this what you like?” With a smirk I said, “I like this better.”

I pulled Kim against me, pressing those big tits against my chest and kissed her deeply, forcing my tongue into her. There was only a slight hesitation before the arousal I had fanned in her body made her respond. Our tongues battled with ever increasing ferocity.

My right hand snaked under her top and found the rear-clasp to her bra which was quickly undone freeing her enormous breasts. She tried to pull away, as I began caressing her defenseless tits.

Couples frequently made out on campus, nothing unusual was generally thought of it even if they weren’t discrete. I think Kim was a bit of a prude who thought herself above such crass treatment. Maybe Kim just didn’t like being groped out in public. Either way, her attitude was about to change.

I wanted to cement my control of Kim and I knew how to do it. Pushing hard against her mind, I fanned her feelings of degradation and heat, “I just met this guy two minutes ago and his hands are all over my naked tits. I’m getting really turned on. I can’t fight back. I must submit. I want this to happen.”

Kim’s struggles lessened as I held her tightly while continuing my assault on her mouth and tits. Her nipples were responding to my lewd caresses, shooting bolts of electricity to her pussy, weakening Kim’s resolve.

It was too much for her over-charged senses to resist. Kim’s body relaxed as I projected thoughts directly into her mind, “I love that he’s so aggressive, I want him take the lead, but only a slut acts this way. My friends are watching me now. It’s so embarrassing, but I’m so hot I can’t resist anything he does.”

Kim’s tits were smooth, soft, and heavy. The nipples were already diamond hard points. I started teasing them between my fingers, making her squirm in my lap.

I released her mouth to demand, “Tell me you like it, slut.”

Her head fell back. Panting, she moaned “Ohhhhh, I don’t even know your name.”

“No questions!” I growled as I pinched her nipples hard. She moaned louder. “Quiet, slut!” I demanded as I pressed her down onto the grass, crossed the wrists above her head, and “pushed”. “My hands are trapped, I can’t move them or resist or make sounds above a whisper.”

To increase Kim’s mortification, I lifted her dress and bra neck high. Only thin panties hid her charms. I examined Kim’s exposed tits. She had broad pink areola at least 6″ in diameter. I couldn’t completely cover them with the entire palm of my hand. Kim moaned as I touched them, lifted them, and played with them.

Such large tits could not help but sag, especially when a girl is overweight. Despite this, Kim’s rack was unusually firm. It rose voluptuously from her chest.

Her aroused nipples stood proudly at least 2″ long. I always figured a girl with large areola and nipples was a natural slave, just waiting for the right Master to force her submission. Kim was in luck. Her new Master had found her.

I began sucking on a nipple, projecting “Everyone can see my breasts. They’re all staring at the hot slut who can’t stop what’s being done to her. I love having my nipples sucked and my tits manhandled. Bolts of arousal shoot through my body, making me weak, helpless to resist, and wanting more. It makes me hot that I just met him a few minutes ago. I don’t even know his name, only that his touch is igniting the flames of my desire. I want him to fuck me, but I’m too scared to say it.”

Actually, I was shielding Kim’s body with mine. It was unlikely anyone could see anything besides two people necking. I didn’t want campus security hassling us.

I reached and plunged my hand down into her panties. When I touched Kim’s pussy lips, she jumped like an electric shock had hit her. Kim’s eyes popped open in shame as she saw I knew how wet she was.

Again I demanded, “Tell me you like it, slut.” I pushed silently right after, “He’s driving me wild. I can’t hide. I can’t lie. He needs to know that I want more.” Moaning, Kim increased her arousal by echoing my commands, “Like it. So hot. Love it. So wet. Don’t stop.”

I continued to enjoy the feeling of Kim’s helpless body under my fingers for more then half an hour. My teasing, triple attack, tits, pussy, and mind continue to build Kim’s arousal towards orgasm.

Several times I pushed back her orgasm just as it was about to break. It was driving her increasingly crazy with need. I would not allow her to climax until I broke her remaining resistance.

I projected “So easily has he turned me into his sex toy, in the middle of the day on campus. He’s playing my body like a violin, stroking my strings up and down the scales. I need to come so bad, but I can’t without acknowledging his total domination.”

I slipped one finger into her pussy, then two, then three. Kim’s hips began thrusting. She needed to drive my fingers deeper into her pussy. We locked eyes and I saw that Kim’s resistance had been destroyed. She was mine, betrayed by her own body, a slave to her own lust.

I pushed, “This will be the greatest climax of my life”. I was forcing Kim to acknowledge her absolute submission. She believed she could not fool me and that she must declare it out loud before she could climax.

The small part of Kim’s mind still under her control hoped to retain a small part of herself when released from the demands of her need.

Then her body stiffened like a board. Time was up. Kim climax was waiting to be released. She hesitated a few seconds, the agony of her final struggle obvious on her lovely face.

“Master, I’m coming!” she whispered. I covered Kim’s mouth with mine to muffle her scream at being taken by an overwhelming orgasm that blotted out all conscious thought.

It was the moment I had been awaiting. In that instant I struck with the fullness of my power. Experience told me that the overwhelming energy of Kim’s climax would virtually obliterate all natural resistance. She’d be most malleable to fundamental changes in her personality at this point. I altered her mind to make her submission complete and unbreakable.

Kim became my slave in fact, body and mind. She would have no desire more powerful then to please me, her Master, in all ways.

The new Kim would bend every effort to becoming the perfect slave. She craved sex, needed it. Submission and humiliation were her ultimate turn-ons. All this was accomplished in the blink of an eye.

Her fluids gushed over my fingers, still deep in her pussy. Her body relaxed, but I was not done with her.

Twisting my hand around I searched for her G-spot. When I found it I projected renewed arousal into Kim. Her body responded helplessly.

In moments, she was thrashing about while moaning “Yes, Master. Ohhhhh, Masterrrrrr. Rub my pussy. Use your slut.”

Again I molded her pliant mind “My need grows faster after each time he makes me cum. I’ll cum stronger and stronger each time her uses me.”

Now it was my turn. I pulled down Kim’s clothes, picked her up, and moved behind some thick bushes. As I put her down, her eyes fluttered open, looking at me in amazement at what had happened.

“Now my hot little slave, it is time for you to suck my cock.” I said taking out my now painfully hard organ, “Get down on you knees and take out my cock.” I gave her another mental push to forestall any excuses.

Kim gasped when she saw she size of my fully erect tool. 10″ and very thick, it was enough to stretch the most well used cunt. She began to protest, probably that it was too big to take down her throat, but I pushed again and she quieted.

For a moment she stared at my tool. The look on her face was an interesting mixture of emotions. Then silently, she took my cock into her mouth. It felt fantastic, but I could tell this was her first time. With a few “pushes”, I had her deep throating me and sucking like a pro. It didn’t take long before I shot my load down her lovely throat.

“Good girl, you swallow cum like a real slut.” I jeered and continued, “You’ll make a good little sex slave.”

Kim blushed a deep crimson at the derision of my words, but the ignominy turned her on, increasing the unfulfilled need still burning within her. Kim’s submissive act had turned her on to the point that she was again fully aroused.

It was easy to push her need into a roaring inferno, “You are a slut like your Master says. A hot slut like me needs to cum or go insane. I must behave like a slave, beg him to fuck me.” Cum still dripping from her mouth she begged, “Master please help me. I need your touch so bad.”

“Tell me what you need, use all those dirty words you hate, be specific.” I demanded, reaching again to begin a maddening caress of Kim’s mammoth tits.

She reacted as if slapped, but her need rapidly overcame her modesty. “Please Master,” she begged, “Fuck your slave. Shove your hard cock into her hot cunt.”

“Right here slut, where everyone will hear your cries and know you’re being fucked?” Lowering her eyes, Kim begged “Anywhere Master, I need to cum.”

“Very well, strip so anyone who comes by can see what a slut you really are.” Her eyes looked horrified, but she could not resist the betrayal of her own body that I had provoked.

Her shoes, socks, jewelry, all her clothes went into a bag I provided. I saw the moisture glistening on her naked thighs. I soaked my fingers in it then shoved them into her mouth so she’d taste her own arousal. Kim sucked them clean, anxious to do anything if I’d fuck her.

I commanded Kim to follow me. It was hard on her tender feet, but I showed neither mercy nor patience. Hurry lazy girl lest I leave you here naked and alone in the woods.

We walked deep into the woods behind the campus until I found the perfect spot. Dumping Kim’s clothes on the ground, I silently pointed to them. She gratefully lay down on top of them. Another gesture and Kim spread her legs, displaying her still wet sex.

My cock hadn’t recovered yet, so I sat on my knees above Kim’s stomach and taking her hands wrapped her billowing tits around my cock.

I pumped while Kim held my cock between those wonderfully warm tits. Just like Emily, I taught Kim to lick the head each time I thrust forward.

In minutes, I grew hard again. Kim grinned like a little girl at her accomplishment, but I was about to wipe it from her lips.

The skin on Kim’s breasts was deeply flushed with her own arousal. The way Kim was being used was shooting energy from her tits directly to her cunt. Kim was panting heavily, close to her own orgasm.

In one motion, I repositioned between Kim’s well spread legs and rammed my cock deep into her cunt. It was enough to push her over the edge. Kim screamed as she came in a powerful orgasm that left her limp and gasping.

Kim was no virgin, but she was incredibly tight. It felt like a leather glove gripping me. Her pussy was so wet that in three strokes I was in to the hilt.

Curious about her capacity, I began sucking and pinching her nipples while gently thrusting in and out of her cunt. She began moaning once again. The constant sound rose and fell with my thrusts.

Kim’s eyes were closed as she floated in a sea of passion. In a few minutes, she was ready for more. Kim’s knees rose and her thighs gripped me to maximize the sensations. Her hips began thrusting back as she tried to match my thrusts.

Kim’s pace increased quickly. She became a wild animal writhing against me. I held tightly onto her to avoid being thrown off by the force of her passion. Kim impaled herself on my cock again and again until she cried out in another orgasm.

Every few minutes it seemed she’d go insane, pounding her body against mine until her cunt muscles clamping down on my cock as another orgasm shook her. Each climax more powerful then the last.

Of all the women I’d fucked, never had I seen such and intense, all consuming reaction to my power. Could I keep this one beyond my traditional time limit? Did I want to?

I resolved to try. With each orgasm I burned another layer of submission, dependence, humiliation, love, need, and slavery, into Kim’s mind. I worked more on her than any other woman in my life.

Finally, I could hold back no more, my own incredible orgasm was about to break. I pushed into her mind, “I need to feel his seed in my womb. It will give me an orgasm 100 times greater than any other I’ve ever had.”

A slave to her passion, Kim responded helplessly. Her ankles locked behind my back, to hold my cock inside her. Her cunt muscles began the most incredible massage.

It was too much for me. I came like a fire hose, shooting a river of cum into her. When Kim felt my seed burn into her, it triggered her own explosive orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as our climaxes echoed together.

I collapsed on her limp body totally drained, my head resting between her pillowy tits. My softening cock slipped out of Kim’s cunt.

“You fucked like a slave. How did it feel?” I whispered in her ear. She did not respond. It angered me until I realize Kim had passed out from the force of her last climax.

I got up and dressed, leaving Kim naked on the ground, legs still spread displaying her sex. Our mingled cum dripping from her cunt. A shudder rippled across her body every few minutes as if she were reliving the intensity of her multiple orgasms.

She was beautiful. I love the look of a well-fucked woman. I took out a small camera to record the moment for my collection. Many more pictures would follow. They would help in the days ahead to increase Kim’s fear, humiliation and submission.

* * *

Now it was time for Kim’s new life to begin. I lightly slapped her face to awaken her. “Ohhhh, Ohhhhh,” she moaned with each love tap as if they too were turning her on.

This wasn’t working so I pinched the skin on Kim’s thigh painfully. “Ow!” she exclaimed, “What, What’s happening?”

In a commanding voice, I replied, “You are my slave now. Slaves do not speak unless asked a question. Listen carefully to your instructions that you will repeat after me and follow perfectly. Failure to obey will bring punishment, swift and harsh. Do you understand, slave?”

Kim stared at me standing regally above her naked, helpless body. She blinked several time, trying to absorb and comprehend the meaning of my words.

I saw on her face that the memories of how she had just been used and how totally she’d responded come flooding back. They made it difficult for her to concentrate, but the commands I had implanted, the need to please me helped her focus.

Suddenly realizing her exposure Kim automatically tried to cover her tits and pussy with her hands. A single stern look from me reminded her this was forbidden. Kim’s hands dropped away leaving her feeling vulnerable and exposed as I had intended.

Finally, she whispered, “Master, your slave understands.” I continued, “Very well, now you will repeat after me to insure you fully understand your new life as my slave.”

Kim repeated each sentence as follows, “I have always dreamed of being a man’s sex slave. I want to be touched and used as often as possible. I exist to please my Master. I should be punished for the slightest disobedience. I will always dress in the sexiest clothes and move my body to incite my Master’s lust. This is normal for a sex slut like me, but I am too humiliated to ever speak of it to another person.”

I continued to instruct Kim, “Today I will go to the hirdresser to re-style my hair. Then I’ll shop for the sheerest gown I can find. I’ll wear them with heavy perfume and when you pick me up in front of my dorm tomorrow night at 7 P.M. sharp. You will take me for dinner and dancing.”

Last, Kim must be put in the proper frame of mind. While she spoke I “pushed” additional commands into her unconscious mind, “I must always consider ways to make my complete submission to you more profound. Every hour I’m away from you my love for you and my body’s need for your touch grow greater. I can’t stop thinking about our sex together.”

Next I shifted to tonight’s instructions, “At bedtime I must masturbate naked for one hour thinking of my need and desire for your total domination, but I won’t be able to cum. Exhausted, I’ll fall into a restless sleep filled with erotic images of my sexual slavery and submission to my new Master.”

I gave Kim the shoes and the slip she’d been wearing under the dress. I kept the rest as “souvenirs”. Kim would have to walk back half dressed. Men’s eyes, which were normally drawn to her bountiful breasts would now see them bouncing freely with ever step.

I sniffed the air and sneered, “You stink of sex, be sure to wash it off your clothes and your body.” Ashamed, she lowered her eyes and replied, “Yes, Master.”

After, I got her full address and phone, I walked off leaving Kim to begin her own, now willing metamorphosis into my personal sex slave.

The expected questions were probably rattling around Kim’s mind, “How did this happen so suddenly? Could she really be such a slut? Who was this man who suddenly dominated her life?” However, she’d quickly suppressed her own questions and focus on the instructions she’d received.

I had transformed Kim. She loved the way I treated her; it turned her on intensely. She only wanted to be a good slave who would be fucked often by her Master.

I had allowed her to retain her modesty, in fact I’d strengthened it. The extreme contrast between Kim’s new slavery and former modesty would be a constant embarrassment that Kim now found to be an irresistible sexual stimulant.