The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greatest Gift, The (A Very Loose Parody of “It’s A Wonderful Life”)

Chapter 1 of ??

(MC,MD,HU,FT)

It was Christmas Eve, and I was down on his luck. Authorities wanted to question me about missing funds at where I worked.

After drinking at Bar and smashing my car into a tree, I was walking across the bridge back to town when I decided to jump into the river to end my life... Just as death was approaching, a mysterious force pulled me from the icy cold December water...

“Where am I ?".

The mysterious figure said, “My name is “Oddbody”, I am training to become a demon.”

“Why in the Devil did you save me ?", I asked.

“I am one of the Devil’s apprentices, and I wish to earn my horns and become a demon first class. To earn my horns, I am giving you the ability to take revenge on those who have worked against you”, replied Oddbody.

“How’s that ?", I asked.

As Oddbody commanded, “I have given you the ability to influence any human’s mind by looking straight into their eyes. With this ability, you can take your revenge, and then enjoy the benefits of your new powers.”

I wondered, “What’s the catch ?”

“Nobody will believe you about your powers”, Oddbody answered, then continued, “Try something simple when you go back to work after Christmas, influence the women to become very uncomfortable unless they wear dresses. Every woman in the office, including your nemesis Kelly, who never wears dresses, will be wearing dresses the very by the 27th.”

I returned home, and discovered that the authorities were waiting for me concerning the missing funds. I influenced the officers that everything will be okay by January 2nd., and not to worry.

To my surprise, they wished him a “Merry Christmas”, and said they will follow up after New Year’s Day.

“It works”, I thought.

Returning to work after Christmas, I checked in with the office staff. With every female, I did as Oddbody suggested, I looked into their eyes and influenced them to become uncomfortable except when wearing dresses at work. I immediately noticed that the women were scratching, becoming increasingly fidgety at the workstations. Then I came over to Kelly...

“Good Morning Kelly” I said politely.

“Well George, I thought you would be spending the Holidays in Jail, or did some angel bail you out.” quipped Kelly.

Kelly acted very much like a man disguised in a woman’s body. She has always worn very conservative pantsuits, and no makeup. I had no proof yet, but I suspected that Kelly is behind the missing funds that I was responsible for.

“I guess you can say some type of angel did bail me out of the situation until after New Year’s Day.” I replied.

Then I attempted to influence a confession from Kelly. Nothing happened... I tried again, and nothing happened again... Then I influenced her become uncomfortable at work except when wearing a dress. Just then I notice Kelly was starting to scratch, wiggle, and adjust her chair like the other office women I influenced.

“Well that at least that worked”, I thought.

That night Oddbody came to my home. I asked him why I didn’t get a confession from Kelly.

Oddbody replied that my new powers are limited to influence only. Because of free will, I cannot force anyone do anything outright. Oddbody said I was right that Kelly took the money, but even his powers could not make her confess against her free will. The Devil’s Apprentice continued by saying the only way to weaken her free will is by humiliating her.

The next day was amazing... every woman in the office was wearing a dress, even Kelly!!!

I said, “Well Kelly... If I knew you would wear a dress for the first time ever today, I would have brought in my camera.”

“Well don’t get to used to it”, Kelly said, “I think I am allergic to the new Laundry Detergent I have been using, and this dress was the only outfit that wasn’t causing me to itch, so today is your lucky day George, so enjoy it.”

And I did... she definitely looked much better in a dress. I influenced her to start feeling increasingly uncomfortable except when wearing a dress without any undergarments underneath. Then I left the office...

To my surprise 15 minutes later, Kelly ran to the rest room as if her panties were on fire. Ten minutes later, as she returned to her office, you could easily tell that her 36DD were no longer held in place by a bra.

So here was my problem, I knew she took the money, but no way to prove it, and my new powers couldn’t get her to confess. I could easily make her naked under her dress, but where do I go from here...

For the remainder of the workday, all the men in the staff, including myself, loved the way Kelly’s breasts swayed under her dress with every step. Only, I knew that she was panty-less too. Plus, all the other office women were wearing dresses too.

That night, Oddbody returned to ask how my progress was going. I told him of the situation, and I asked him for any ideas. “George, my friend, you are starting to understand the powers, and it’s limits.", said Oddbody, “You must torment Kelly by influencing her to do things she would be too ‘in-bare-assed’ to do. By the way, nice job making Kelly remove her bra and panties today. I laughed when she was racing to the bathroom.”

That night, I did some Internet research on humiliation and came up with a plan for Kelly’s humiliation into confession.

The next workday was about the same as the last. All the ladies were wearing dresses, including Kelly.

“Two days in a row wearing a dress, that must be a record Kelly” I said.

Kelly replied, “You are sexist George. I am not wearing this dress for you. I need to concentrate if I am going to keep up with my workload. For some unknown reason, when I try on something other then a dress, I start to itch, and it affects my ability to concentrate.”

With a knowing smirk, I said to Kelly, “I like your new look, especially going bra-less and panty-less at the office, and the other men in the office like it too.”

All of a sudden Kelly face turned embarrassingly red. Then I looked into her eyes and my mind influenced her to lose her concentration, except for sex, unless naked, or at least 2 “ben wa” balls were inside her panty-less pussy, and the largest butt plug she could accommodate was inserted in her anus.

“Yes I am wearing absolutely nothing underneath my dress. You can dream of today while you are spending the next 20 plus years in jail. The only reason you haven’t been terminated yet is that the investigators are still gathering evidence. Right now, it all points to you George, and unless you have money to cover the missing funds, you don’t have a prayer to avoid jail time.”

Then Kelly’s lost her concentration.

My last influence is working. Kelly lost her train of thought. Then she said, “Take over George, I’m not feeling well, I need to...”

“Take the afternoon off”, I said.

“Yea, sorry my mind went blank”, Kelly replied.

Kelly quickly left the office almost like a mindless zombie, except for her sexy hip movements.

Once I arrived home, Oddbody was sitting in my recliner, and said, “You now fully understand the power. You are a quick learner. Did you know what happened after Kelly left the office ?”

“What happened Oddball ?” “Kelly went home and took off her dress, and, now naked, her mind cleared. Next, she tried to put on some underwear, and took them off immediately the itching became intense. Then, she tried to put on some pants without underwear... same effect... then she put the dress back on, and the itching stopped, but she had difficulty concentrating. To fulfill the last influence you placed on Kelly, while naked she put a trench coat on to go to the x-rated store to purchase ben wa balls and a huge butt plug. She returned home, and did as you influenced her to do in order to restore her concentration.”

The next morning was a great lesson in humiliation for Kelly. As she was gingerly walking down the hallway to her office, attempting to keep her legs together, one of the ben wa balls fell out. She promptly picked it up, cleaned it with her skirt, re-inserted it and started walking briskly to her office.

I entered Kelly’s Office and said, “You couldn’t leave your sex toys at home huh ? ”

“You saw that ?” Kelly replied, “You know I did that to tease you before you head to the slammer. Did they find the missing funds yet ?”

“Actually Kelly, I know you took the money, I know you made me the fall guy, and I know you wanted to ruin my career here.”

“So George, how are you going to prove it ?”

“Ask me Kelly, what were you wearing December 26th. ?”

“My usual business pantsuit.”

“And since December 27th., what have you been wearing each day ?”

“A dress, all the office girls now wear dresses, so what is your point ?”

“Let’s see Kelly... A dress with nothing underneath, 2 ben wa balls inside your pussy, and a huge butt plug in your anus, and you cannot concentrate without them. By the location of the damp spot on your dress, you must have difficulty keeping the ben wa balls inside.”

“Okay George, how did you do it ?” , Kelly asked.

“First, you tell me how you were able to frame me.", I responded.

Kelly explained that when she installed virus protection software on my computer, she also installed a program that would e-mail her the passwords for the accounts I was responsible for. Then she would make the transfers using the stolen information into multiple accounts that she created in my name, plus a few other names of my friends.

After the explanation, I turned off the tape recorder in my pocket that recorded Kelly’s Confession.

“Okay you got me George... Do you know how hard it is to sit here with a huge butt plug in my ass, and these damn ben wa balls make me so horny and wet that it stains my dresses, and I have problems keeping them inside me. When I remove them for any reason, all I can clearly think about is sex until I put them back in. What’s your secret ?", asked Kelly.

A devil’s apprentice named Oddbody gave me power’s to influence people after saving me from committing suicide. He knew I was wrongly accused.

“What a story... I don’t believe you George”, Kelly responded.

I said, “Oddbody said nobody will believe... its part of my power’s success. With my powers, all the ladies in the office now wear dresses because of my influence, plus I have put you in very humiliating situation.”

“You have two options now. I can take this tape to the police, they arrest you, and after the conviction when you report to prison, they will find your sex toys during a cavity search, remove them as you protest violently, and then issue a prison uniform that I will make sure is not a dress. Imagine 20 plus years of constant intense itching, plus losing your ability to have a clear thought other than sex.”

A reluctant Kelley asked, “What’s the other option ?”

“Well Kelly, you return the missing funds, fix it so my name is cleared of any wrongdoing, and resign. Then, you will work for different companies, and use your talents to make me rich. Once you accomplished these tasks, I’ll consider making your life less humiliating. You have until December 31st., to choose your option.”

I returned home and there was Oddbody sporting a new set of horns. He thanked me for helping him earn his horns. In gratitude, the now demon Oddbody gave me the additional powers to modify human minds and physical attributes. When he left, Oddbody said, “before you go to Hell, make the most of your new powers on Earth.”

(to be continued)