The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eric Stephenson

The Green Ring

(MF)

Chapter 1: Wild Flight

Dillon Marse wasn’t an ordinary geek. Where most geeks were into computers, science fiction, or other such high-tech interests, Dillon was into archaeology. Indiana Jones was his hero.

He preferred digging in the dirt to banging on a keyboard. During the summer following his junior year at Fucquad College in southern Virginia, Dillon put his desire to good use. He went on an archeology expedition to the site of a medieval castle in the Czech Republic. Then, on the second to the last day of his stay, Dillon unearthed a golden ring with a dark green gemstone .

Properly, he should have tagged and bagged the ring. Instead, Dillon impulsively slipped the ring on the fourth finger of his right hand. Then realizing his mistake, Dillon quickly pulled the ring off and placed it in one of the plastic bags he kept for preserving his finds. As soon as the ring departed his finger, however, Dillon felt extraordinarily bad.

He felt as if all his hopes and dreams had just been savagely dashed. Quickly, he took the ring out of the bag and slipped it on the middle finger of his right hand. Immediately, he felt renewed and refreshed. All was right with the world again.

Then, as Dillon lovingly admired the gleaming ring on his finger, Dr. Gustav, the director of the expedition, stopped by to check on his progress. “Nazi Babe,” as one of Dillon’s fellow diggers had secretly nicknamed her, took one look at the ring on Dillon’s finger and asked him how things were going. “Fine, everything’s just fine,” Dillon blissfully told the director as he noticed how bright the gemstone was.

Dr. Gustav simply smiled, nodded, and said “sehr gut” (which Dillon knew meant “very good”). Then, she turned on her heels and walked away just as the gemstone darkened. Dillon couldn’t believe it. He had never seen her smile at anyone or look so happy. He also knew that she had seen the ring, but for some reason she didn’t make him to bag, tag, or make some sort of report about his finding.

She didn’t ask him it about the next day either. In fact, no one seemed to notice the new ring on Dillon’s finger. He didn’t question their ignorance too much. He just considered himself fortunate and figured that, like Dillon’s parents, they were too absorbed in their own lives to worry about what he was doing.

Then, during the flight home to Virginia, he began to suspect that there might be something weird happening with the ring. First, during the flight from Prague to London, Dillon started out sitting next to Paul, some arrogant loud-mouth from Yale, and directly behind Beth, a blonde cutie from Cambridge.

As soon as the flight took off, Paul started telling anyone and everyone all he thought he knew on everything. Being the shy, introverted geek he thought he was, Dillon sat silently as Paul droned on, wishing Paul would just shut up and switch places with Beth. He didn’t notice how brightly green the ring was. So, he was rather surprised when five minutes after the plane took flight, Beth and Paul granted his wish. They changed places, and Paul sat silently for the rest of the flight, much to everyone’s pleasant surprise.

Even better for Dillon was the fact that a pretty young woman would be sitting next to him instead of Paul. While she certainly was not the supermodel the Nazi Babe had been, she was certainly pretty with a very pleasant voice. More importantly, unlike most women who had ever sat next or near to Dillon, Beth seemed neither afraid nor loathe to talk to him. Indeed, Beth actually seemed eager to talk to him about the expedition, her hopes and dreams, and her home in Yorkshire.

Then, as Dillon listened politely to Beth’s life story, Dillon’s attention start wandering from her face to the ample breasts that filled out her simple T-shirt. He tried his best not to stare at her bosom, and he had thought he was being successful when Beth suddenly whispered in his ear, “would you like to see my boobies?” Then he noticed the ring darken again.

However, Dillon was too shocked to make the connection. Of course he wanted to see her boobs, but he didn’t want to offend her or get her angry with him by saying so. The ring glowed again, and Beth leaned closer towards him and said, “it’s okay if you want, I’d be happy to show them to you.”

What else could Dillon say, but “okay.” After all, the only naked breasts he had seen had either been in a dirty magazine or in a pornographic movie. He had never seen “real” tits before, that he could recall.

However, Beth started taking off her T-shirt then and there. Dillon reacted quickly though and stopped her before she had gone too far. Then, he suggested to her that she should go to the bathroom and leave the door unlocked. He then would join her in a minute.

Once they were together in the privacy of the airliner’s lavatory, Beth quickly removed her T-shirt. Then, seconds later, she removed her bra, and her great breasts swung freely. All Dillon could do was to stare at the magnificence of her bosom and try to estimate their weight.

Some people liked comparing boobs to fruit (i.e., melons, grapefruit, etc.), but Dillon thought this was silly since not all breasts were round. So, he liked to try to estimate how much weight the women carried on their chest, equating the breasts to bags of sand or something. That is, he would estimate an “average” size—34C cup—breast to be about the five pounds. Beth, he figured, must have been carrying a couple of six or seven-pounders.

Then, as he stood there weighing her bosom in his mind and wondering what it would be like to slide his dick between her cleavage, Beth dropped to her knees, unzipped Dillon’s jeans, freed his stiffening cock, and began titty-fucking him.

Suffice to say, being the virgin geek he was, it didn’t take long for him to shoot his spunk all over Beth’s face, neck, and chest. When he had finished, Dillon took one look at the mess he had made and felt embarrassed at what he had done to Beth. Then the ring brightened, and Beth suddenly began crying. She started apologizing to Dillon for being such a tramp and for making such a mess.

Dillon’s mind was blown at her reaction: he didn’t know what to think. So, he decided a quick retreat was in order. He wiped himself off, zipped up his pants, and then left Beth to clean herself up.

Several minutes later, Beth endured the knowing stares of the other passengers that Dillon had endured and returned to her seat. She would have preferred to seat anywhere but next to Dillon, but the plane was crowded, and the seat next to Dillon was the only one available.

As they sat in absolute silence for several minutes, Dillon began thinking about how the ring had brightened right before Beth started crying. Then, he thought about his thoughts and mood at the time. Then, he thought about the other times the ring had been bright green, what he had been thinking and feeling, and what had happened. So, he decided to test a theory.

Beth sat to his left, and the ring was on his right hand. So, he reached out and gently touched Beth’s right arm with the tip of his right finger, the finger with the green ring. Beth didn’t say anything but glared at him coolly. “You like me,” he thought.

Instantly, the ring brightened, Beth’s cool glare became a warm smile, and she placed her hand on his, covering the ring. “This is cool,” Dillon thought to himself. Beth’s smile widened, and she began nodding her head as if she felt the same way.

“I want you to forget all that happened between us in the bathroom a few minutes ago,” Dillon thought. “It never happened: you never took off your shirt, we didn’t titty-fuck, and I didn’t come all over your chest.”

“Well?” Beth asked suddenly, with a mischievous grin on her face.

“Well, what?” Dillon asked, just as suddenly confused.

Beth leaned over towards him and softly whispered, “well, do you wish to see my boobies?”

Dillon quickly pulled his hand away from hers and sat back. Beth sat back as well and asked him, “what’s wrong?”

It Dillon a moment to realize that mentally Beth was where she was before they had their little incident in the bathroom. Now what should he do? Then, he noticed the concerned look on her face and told her, “nothing: there’s nothing wrong.”

“It’s my fault,” Beth said, “I shouldn’t have embarrassed you.”

Dillon took a deep breath. He didn’t like what he was about to say, but he was still feeling a little guilty about all that happened in the bathroom. So, he leaned over to her, placing his right hand on her arm, and whispered, “I’m not embarrassed. As tempting as that offer is, and as pretty as I’m sure your boobs are, I can’t ask you to do that for me. Thanks, anyway.”

“So, you don’t want to see them?” Beth asked.

“No, thank you,” Dillon said.

“Okay,” Beth said, “I just thought I’d ask.”

Not long afterwards, the plane landed in London. Beth was surprised at how quickly time had sped by. Then, Dillon said goodbye to Beth, saying how much he would miss her. Beth was going to take to the train back to Yorkshire, while Dillon and the other North Americans had to catch a flight to New York.

On the flight to New York, Dillon noticed that Paul, who once again sat next to Dillon, still had not said a word since he had changed places with Beth on the flight to London. So, feeling a little guilty about what he had done to him, Dillon began concentrating on Paul, thinking how he should talk more “responsibly:” talking softly, not forcing his opinions on everyone, and not acting like he knew it all.

Less than a minute later, Paul began talking again. Then Dillon realized with a great deal of satisfaction that Paul was talking more softly than before, and he was not trying to force his opinions on others. Greatly pleased with his efforts Dillon decided to test the power of the ring even further.

While Dillon liked Paul better than before, he still preferred female companionship. Fortunately, the flight to New York wasn’t as crowded as the flight to London. So, it wasn’t all that difficult to get Paul to find another seat. Then, when the flight attendant walked by, Dillon—with the help of the ring—easily convinced her to sit beside of him and chat for a bit.

As a geek, Dillon had always carried a condom in his wallet in the desperate hope that some benevolent beauty would take pity on him and fuck his brains out. The incident with Beth had happened so quickly that he never had a chance to take the condom out. Then, he had felt so guilty about what had happened, that he didn’t even want to try again.

However, on the flight to New York, Dillon got over his guilt. So, he not only convinced the flight attendants, Melannie, to take pity on him, but he put the condom in his wallet to good use as well.

Indeed, he and particularly Melannie made so much noise during Dillon’s final initiation into the Mile-High Club that the other passengers applauded when the two of them emerged from the bathroom together. Then, Dillon convinced the flight attendants to give him and the other people on board complimentary glasses of champagne, extra bags of peanuts, and other assorted goodies.

On the flight from New York to Richmond, Dillon used the ring to persuade the ticket agents to upgrade his tickets from Coach to First Class. Then, by the time he had landed in Richmond, he had drank a bottle of free champagne and fucked all three flight attendants, chalking it up too scientific research.