The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Haigure Fit, Chapter 13

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

On Friday, the day after the meeting, and all the disturbing things it had raised for Kara, and she was sure, the others— the takedown group met again in the same dorm room as before.

Everyone seemed a little uncomfortable. Kara didn’t want to make any of it worse.

Kara looked out at her fellow takedown members; from girl to girl. She had seen them in their leotards yesterday, before their infiltrating; and yet, if it was possible, she was more curious to see them today than she had the day before.

Her eyes were on Barbara first; she was a little more tricky to pick out because she was shorter than everyone else, and Kara’s eyes had dip down from the eyeline she could maintain in looking at the other girls; the leotards were only black, so there was nothing particularly in their shade to highlight Barbara’s trim red hair; Kara’s eyes dropped to Barbara’s crotch level, and settled on her full red bush— she was clearly a natural redhead, though Kara had always wondered a little because of the shade of her hair; but the red curling soft down of her pubic hair stood out among the rest of the girls, since it was so red.

Then Kara looked at Isabel; in a leotard exactly the same shade, that black; her little breasts were almost completely covered by the two strips of the leotard because there wasn’t much to hold them up; there was nothing in this same shade of black to play off Isabel’s naturally dark skin tone; or to highlight her brown eyes; and Kara glanced down, though she remembered— Isabel had no hair there, she shaved herself bare. She couldn’t help it; she wished she could see each takedown member in a leotard of varied color, a color which would highlight and showcase each girl’s natural beauty. They were too standardized— she wished she could see each takedown member in a real leotard, and for a moment, Kara didn’t even feel sorry about it.

Kara looked at Zoe and thought the same thing; the black washed her pale skin tone out; though there was more to appreciate in looking at Zoe. Her brown hair was nothing special, but her breasts were much fuller to an average-size; so there was ample sideboob spilling out around the leotard’s breast strips; and Zoe had neatly trimmed pubic hair of her own, which was the same dark shade as the hair on her head; though unlike that hair, her pubic hair did not trail off into blue hair dye at the fringes; Kara was imagining, curious about what Zoe’s own personally tailored leotard would look like— Kara looked to Jessica wondering the same thing.

Her breasts were full too, more than holding up the strips of her leotard, and Kara was satisfied by the rounding in them; her blonde hair trailed down, partly hanging over, and it did look pretty; but black wasn’t her very best color; and the litheness in each of Jessica’s muscles was easily read with the leotard displaying the rest of her body— she was shaved bare, so there was no arousal to read in her lower; if Kara looked further along her slip, she thought she could see some there— but she was curious and there was no answer.

No answer in looking at Kasumi, either. There must have been another color which would have better suited her her light tanned skin, her chestnut eyes and dark hair; long and falling over her small breasts, hiding them twice over as they were under the breast strips already, little A-cups that they were; the litheness of her muscles also easily read; her trimmed pussy which looked damp… there must have been a better color.

For Alexa too, there must have been one. Some shade suiting her hair, short and brown, the dark tan of her skin; but black wasn’t it.

She still looked good, with her c-cups spilling out past the thin strips barely covering them; the muscles of her otherwise naked body noticeable, her sixpack easy to see from where the leotard rested on her stomach; a shade that would have looked better above that spilling, tumbling full bush. She still looked good, but Kara wished again they could all be wearing true leotards… she knew the price would be the freedom of their each of them, and she still wished it. She knew what a terrible person that made her, and in that moment, she couldn’t even be sorry. She was greedy. She was aroused— she wished she could know what each one would look like in something personally tailored to them.

No one seemed to want to be the first to speak— but as in all such situation where there was such an abdication of leadership, Jessica took, once, witness to it— and decided it was a leadership vacuum that she could fill. Then she opted to fill it.

“So...” she said. “What did we learn from yesterday?”

Kasumi was the first one to fill this prompt. “We know who the leader of Haigure is,”

“And we know what they want,” Kara spoke up, taking Kasumi’s suggestion and building off of it naturally. “Two of the people I... engaged with... during the orgy...” And Kara looked quickly to Alexa for any sign of jealousy. But Alexa only looked badly turned on; she was biting half of her lip down, and that was an arousing sight in itself.

Kara wished she could be biting or chewing at it too; it was so lovely and plump when it jutted out that way around teeth.

“They slipped up and explained really explicitly what the goal of this invasion is. I never got it so clearly stated before; not even when the Dean was telling me all that time ago; or when anyone else has hinted at it since. They want to convert everyone— they think it will spread world peace or universal love for humanity or something. They think it will make everyone’s lives’ better. They think it will erase all the negativity from the world.”

Kara frowned when she stated it.

And this prompted Zoe to speak, seeing the frown— responding to it.

“I know, logically, that those goals are wrong. They take people’s autonomy away. They make them into slaves, and erase their free will. But. But— when I was pretending to be Haigure; when I was chanting with everyone else in their ritual— I think it was the happiest I’ve ever been. I’ve never known joy like that; that kind of emotional ecstasy; and then the physical ecstasy after too— I know they just confused me. I know my logical understanding was right— they’re wrong... but you can kind of see why maybe... they... might believe they’re right.”

Zoe looked up, shyly, at the others, as if afraid to find she had offended them all; she didn’t want to find that out, so she didn’t look fully at them; but eventually forced herself to look up anyway, and when she did, Kara was sure it must have been clear to her then that the faces looking back at her were faces which wore expressions of agreement.

“Definitely,” Isabel said.

“Yep,” Barbara agreed.

This relieved Zoe, clearly.

“So what else do we know?” Jessica prompted again, following from Kara’s prompting earlier, after briefly pausing.

“We know how they reinforce their followers. That... group chanting, and the touching of their leader...” Alexa’s eyes took on a slight glaze, as if she was flowing back into the memory in her head. Kara found herself remembering Lilith too, the way it had felt resting on Kara’s open palms.

“The orgy after; how the arousal affects, how it... c-controls them.” Alexa fumbled on the words as though deeply turned on by the concept they conveyed; it called Kara’s attention back from wishing she could be touching Lilith again. “So we know our enemy. We understand.”

“How can we use it to help take them down?” Kara asked aloud. It was nearly a rhetorical question for her.

The general level of honesty their friendships had developed was still at work in the next moment— and that level of honesty was making things easier— because it was Jessica’s turn to share what she was thinking, and she took advantage eagerly. “I understand that we need to stop them. I understand why. But I also feel— part of me feels,” she amended, before going on. She hadn’t been able to move forward without tweaking that little past mistake. “it will be wrong to do it. That we’re stopping something good, something that will help people— something that could even help the whole world, if we would let it... and the world has so many problems. There’s been no large scale method addressed to the world’s ills that’s ever been as completely effective as Haigure before… it really could finally be the way that would work…”

Her eyes had gone wistful, as if lost in the idealism of what she said. Kara felt it too as she conveyed it.

Then Jessica shook her head, shaking the look out of her eyes, and opened her mouth again. “But we have to stop them,” she said, resolutely. “We will.”

Despite the ending which had contradicted the body of what she’d said, that which had come before that reversed ending had seemed cathartic to her. Venting that shame had seemed to do something positive for her, before shame had given way to hope, then to contradiction; and there was a chorus of comfort and assurance in response to shame she’d admitted at first. Agreement, that Jessica wasn’t alone.

“That’s a relief,” Jessica exhaled, in response to this outpouring. “To know I’m not the only one.”

“You just have to remember,” Jamie said. “Those feelings of shame you talked about are totally natural; if there’s any kind of latent attraction to Haigure inside of you, of course your mind would have trouble accepting it. You’re in the Haigure takedown group, for god’s sake. But you also can’t help yourself from being attracted to it either…” Jamie shuddered, her eyes falling shut briefly. “when Haigure is so sexy and it’s everywhere all around you and and you can’t get away from it at any time… and now it’s on your own body after a sense…”

The entire circle shuddered; Kara felt her body spit out more lubrication.

Jamie regained her composure. “Just make sure you focus on doing what it is that you need to do in spite of that feeling. We can all help support you— support each other— it will get easier, and it will be okay in the end.”

She’d said it earnestly; and Kara felt that it had comforted them all. Conflicted facial expressions had become decidedly placid.

“So,” Alexa clapped her hands, picking things up from where Kara had dropped them, before Jessica had taken things down a completely other path. “What’s our next step?”

“Well,” Isabel said, speaking up for the first time. “Now that they’ve all seen us in our... leotards...” she shuddered when she said the word; it didn’t seem to have been in disgust.

“We can’t go back to not wearing them,” Isabel continued. “If we do, they’ll realize we’re still free— maybe they’ll even target us—maybe they’ll even realize we infiltrated them. And this way we don’t have to worry about people chasing us down and pinning us down in public. We’ll be protected; we don’t have to hide away from the campus, we can move freely if we’re blending in.”

“So true,” Kasumi nodded. “But that means we’ll have to wear them all the time.”

“That wouldn’t be so bad,” Jessica said. “It sounds... hot...”

The next shiver that passed the group seemed to move through each and every one of the takedown members on its way.

“So we’ll wear these all the time,” Kara said, testing it out. The part of her that found Haigure hotter and hotter all the time really liked the idea.

“Though there’s something else we’ll have to change if that’s what we’re doing,” Alexa noted. “We can’t wear the earbuds anymore— just like in the meeting— if people noticed them, they’d realize we were all faking; so we have to give them up forever and just mentally fortify ourselves. And help each other out. That’s what we’ll have to do.”

This was the thing that Kara had not wanted to give up. Everyone in the group looked equally reluctant; but no one was speaking up in protest to this.

No one did, because they all knew that Alexa was right. But if going out without the earbuds was a frightening prospect, it was a hot one too. They wouldn’t be protected anymore— their minds would be vulnerable— their vulnerable, vulnerable minds... they would be probed and probed and penetrated by programming, by subliminals that would chip at them and make them want surrender all the time... an inexorable influence... they all apparently had a natural draw to Haigure, a flaw in each of them, but the programming would chip the flaw until it broke open into a chasm they could all spend eternities falling down, losing themselves in.

And there would be nothing that anyone of them could do about it. The lack of the earbuds would make them so susceptible… if only it could break them all down and make them give in. If only it could brainwash them and take them over and force them into being Haigure slaves for real. That was the hottest fantasy Kara had ever had in her mind. Alexa as a Haigure slave— Jamie as a Haigure slave— Jessica, Zoe, Barbara and Isabel, all as Haigure slaves— Kara could have fallen to her knees and come, she was practically falling to her knees in orgasm as it was— so hot, so hot, so hot—

But she didn’t let it show. It took physical effort to keep her legs from shaking and giving out. It took physical effort to keep herself standing up. She put the effort out and she was successful.

“You’re right,” Kara sighed. “We’ll do both; wear the leotards twenty-four hours a day, and give up the earbuds. It’s time to go undercover.”

They all agreed together, and went on their own ways to go through each of their individual days.

Jessica returned to her dorm room after the meeting; it felt much better, being there, then it had felt for a long time. Ever since Emily had turned, Jessica’s dorm room had felt hostile and threatening. But now Jessica wasn’t afraid to be there anymore.

Jessica and Emily had been friends so long— it had been almost impossible to take, completely losing her number one friend, and having to avoid her, not being able to be around her without having to hear all about Haigure and why she needed to convert. Having your number one friend become the biggest standing threat to your freedom was both deeply upsetting and deeply confusing.

So when Emily came out from her room, Jessica was, for the first actually happy to see her— now she and Jessica could sit side by side together on the couch. Her entire body didn’t have to be overvigilant, ramped up for a necessary defence. Being able to just relax in her friend’s company and feel unworried was everything. Jessica didn’t think there had been anything in the world that she’d wanted more, in the time since she’d lost Emily. She’d lost Emily, but now it felt like she had got her back. She could sit right beside her forever; her smiles directed at Emily were all real smiles; they didn’t have to be faked or acted at all.

Jessica was nearly at the point of sighing in relief to be sitting next to Emily; she let her eyes rove over her, committing her to memory for having missed her so much.

Her hair was the same as Jessica remembered, that soft, falling light brown; she could look at her now, sitting beside her without having to worry about some kind of danger emanating from her; she didn’t have to be braced to look away; her pink leotard looked pleasant against her light coloring; Jessica’s eyes dipped to the base of her pink leotard— it was a nice color, really— her pussy, down there, was completely clean shaven; Jessica had seen this before, since Emily had started wearing her leotard. It had made her feel uncomfortable before; but it seemed natural to Jessica to look at Emily’s crotch now, and see the state Emily kept it in.

Without her earbuds, Jessica could hear that Emily had the subliminal music playing. That scared her… that was her only source of fear amid a lot of happiness that was otherwise her primary focus. But that background fear made her pussy tingle so hard… thinking her mind was being introduced to ideas she couldn’t hear, ideas that wanted to change her around, that made her pussy tingle so so hard. She shivered, shifting her crossed legs over each other, making her pussy lips brush together; she was dripping onto the couch beneath them and Emily had noticed her squirming.

“Isn’t it beautiful just to sit here and listen to our subliminals?” Emily asked cheerfully. The tone was strange; cheerful and friendly, as Jessica was used to from Emily, but it was crossed with a purr. She found inherent eroticism in what she was saying; and now introducing and expressing that eroticism even in a friendship apparently seemed natural to her. She was Emily— but Emily under Haigure… yet… Jessica didn’t find this new version of her so odious, even if she was more sexually liberated. Jessica remembered how awkward Emily had sometimes been about sex, how nervous. It was a relief to see her friend uninhibited, to think she wasn’t bothered by those hang-ups anymore… in a way… Haigure had liberated her by enslaving her. It had set a huge part of her to ease; had healed the nervousness, the stress. It had made her… a better version of herself… more open to the world, less afraid of it.

This was confusing to Jessica. As if Haigure had done some good in the world, had done at least this one good thing— had actually helped her best friend and improved her life. Could she hate them in the same way now, knowing that?

Emily was still speaking, and Jessica was glad for the distraction. She didn’t want to have to sit here and keep feeling grateful to Haigure.

“They’re helping us to more deeply become Haigure; helping us to love it better, and that helps us help the world.”

It was comforting to be with Emily like this— Being Haigure meant she could spend time in Emily’s company, just sitting together safely. Emily was a new version of herself, but this still felt the same. Jessica and Emily together— Emily being such a positive person, wanting to help people, spread kindness in the world, and Jessica sitting beside her, secretly admiring her for it, even though she was a bitch in practice who never had the same concerns or goals. Now Emily’s method of spreading kindness was obviously Haigure, that was part of her being a new version of herself— but the impulse towards kindness and helping the world was very true to who she was as a person. She was still Emily underneath— and it was clear to Jessica why Emily’s mind would have been so easy to snare, so easy to keep under control; that impulse to world improvement and kindness would be so easy to exploit, and clearly that had happened.

A strange thought came to Jessica. She was a bitch in practice— she was, selfish and other negative traits too— but Haigure had improved Emily, and improved her a lot, even though Emily had already been so good… what would Haigure do to Jessica, if it got her? She could maybe become the person Emily had always wanted to be, always seen in her, even before Haigure had entered their lives. She’d never thought she could. She’d always laughed Emily’s deepest faiths in her off and told her they would always be disappointed. But maybe, with Haigure, they would after all be proven right… she could become Emily’s highest aspiration for her… and Emily was still here, beside her… she would be proud of her… just as she had used to be disappointed…

Then Jessica reminded herself she was undercover. Haigure was bad. She and the others had to help to dismantle it. That was their mission. The words rang hollow even if Jessica knew they were true.

But still, until Haigure had been successfully taken down (and who could ever really take it down, really? it was all powerful, it was everything—), she could spend time with Emily like in older times, and enjoy it.

“It does feel good,” Jessica admitted after her long silence. Emily didn’t seem to mind that she’d had to wait for a response.

“Now that we’re friends together again, and we see eye to eye on Haigure, there’s so much to talk about,” Emily said, sounding genuinely excited. Jessica’s heart swelled. Emily had missed her too. It felt good to be cared for like that. To be missed. She liked the others in the takedown group, but those friendships had more distance in them. Emily was her oldest, her closest friend and her newer more distant friends could never give Jessica this feeling. “I’ve been lost without you— we used to talk so much about fashion, and with the innovations of Haigure, there’s so much that can be done, fashionwise— new leotards are being made all the time, but there are so many styles they can be formed into— so many stylish, exciting potentials, and I haven’t had anyone to talk about them. I’ve even been doing fashion sketches—”

It was something both Jessica and Emily had used to do; sketching outfit designs for fun, showing them to each other, comparing notes, suggesting tweaks to certain lines of garments, placements of features. Jessica had thought they would never do that again, but Emily was still doing it— which meant Jessica could still do it— and look at sexy leotards forming under her pencil. That was an added bonus. It was all like having a long session of languid sex that never stopped; pleasure pulse after pleasure pulse, rocking in slowly to low places in response to those things which struck just exactly right… Jessica found she wanted to be sexed that way.

“I’d love to see them,” Jessica said honestly. It wasn’t even a lie— she really found she would. Not because leotards were always damn hot to see, but because she could carry on the habit she’d had with Emily before, the habit that she’d thought would have to stop forever.

She cleared her throat, self-consciously, but still wanted to say her next thing. “In fact, I think I’ll start drawing designs too. As long as it leaves backs and pussies bare, and comes narrowly over the breasts— and doesn’t have any pattern on it— there are so many options; so many ways a leotard could look, and people could wear them and walk in fashion shows—” Jessica was getting genuinely excited as she thought about the possibilities, ran away with them and found the pace of her speech chasing in the wake of that runaway feeling, gathering acceleration in her excitement.

Emily smiled excitedly, nodded her head at rapid speed. She was picking up the feeling Jessica felt, taking it on. They had been so close before that had often happened for them; they were susceptible to each other’s moods because they were so close. Which meant if one of them was down they could drag the other. But if one of them was up, like Jessica was, they could buoy the other; again this was a dynamic that Jessica had never found in any other friendship— only with Emily— she’d given it up forever and it had come back to her, like a deepest, private hope she’d given up on and written off and still secretly ached for. In happier stories, in happier lives, hopes like that could come true, but not in reality, not in Jessica’s reality, which had felt increasingly like a nightmare… but it had turned out to come true anyway, in the end. Jessica was grateful.

“Yes,” Emily said. “That’s the idea! I’ve been submitting my sketches to the organization when they’re done— they tell me that if I ever have a really interesting one, they’ll actually use it. We should sketch together right now, like we used to! I’ll just go get some design paper and some pencils.”

Jessica and Emily both got to sketching their leotard designs. Jessica used her dominant right hand to guide her hand with the pencil over the sketch paper; but Emily was sitting to the left of her, and Jessica was really into what she was drawing; because she found, a few minutes later, that her left hand had wandered away while her right hand had kept sketching; her left hand had found Emily’s body and it was haphazardly fondling at one of Emily’s breasts; it felt so good under her hand, and Jessica realized, without a lot of concern, that she didn’t know how long she’d been touching her, how long she’d been feeling her, finding out her nipple from where it hid behind cloth; she moved the cloth aside and touched it naked; Emily moaned and shifted her chest forward, but Jessica didn’t look at her.

She kept drawing, kept touching… she’d started doing it completely unconsciously… just drifted into it unaware… and though she’d become aware for just a moment, as her eyes followed the lines she traced on the page, she felt her mind drifting away again; her hand felt good against something warm… her ears were full of something good to listen to, and a beautiful leotard sketch was taking shape on her paper under the guidance of her pencil.

Zoe was sitting in her kitchen with Himiko, where she had found herself seated probably a thousand times before, and she couldn’t have been happier to be there.

Zoe looked over her best friend, still filled with joy at their reunion. Her body looked good in her bright orange leotard— the color suited her dark hair with its asymmetric cut; also suited the red hair die that came out at the fringes of it; and Zoe’s eyes rested on Himiko’s breasts; the soft, smoothness of them at their sides— a kind of soft smoothness that made Zoe crave to touch before she remembered herself.

Zoe’s eyes rested on Himiko’s bush; it was full, erupting out from beneath where her leotard ended. Zoe remembered. She hadn’t wanted to know, but it didn’t bother her now. She could admire it; it was the same color as her dark hair, but it stood out even more from the lack of hair dye.

It was just so good to see Himiko. Zoe was so glad to be next to her.

“I’m glad you’ve come around,” Himiko was saying. “Now you can see there’s nothing to be afraid of; and especially nothing to be afraid of when you’re with me. I’m the same Himiko as ever.”

Zoe sighed in relief. “Yes, I can see that now.”

“And there’s so much I’ve been dying to talk to you about!” Himiko piped up, eagerly, no longer able to contain herself anymore. “Since becoming Haigure,” Himiko was saying, “I’ve felt like the spiritual, the paranormal has just become more prominent in my life. You were at the meeting yesterday— didn’t you feel it? There’s some kind of… spiritual energy involved in this. Lilith is like a literal goddess… it’s like we’re her cult that’s formed around her, only it’s like she really is divine. Not human at all— didn’t you feel that?”

The words came so easily to Zoe.

It was interesting, Zoe thought. She’d said the paranormal had become more prominent in her life. It had already been very prominent; so to think it had become more so… had Haigure done that for Himiko? If it had, then it was no great mystery to her why Himiko would be loyal to Haigure even beyond the programming that told her to be. She had hit something of a plateau before, had wanted more meaningful spiritual experiences. To be given a literal goddess, to be given spiritual energy in such excess; Zoe understood a thing or two about psychology.

And she understood that Himiko would be unable to resist, on a basic level— but she also understood that control could be greater, or lesser; that it could involve the person being controlled going along willingly (well, to the extent they were able… to the extent there was anything of them left) or it could involve the person being controlled simply being coerced and going along… if there was something about Haigure that genuinely appealed to the free person underneath, Zoe could see how the hypnotic control would be about ten or twenty or a hundred times more powerful than if it relied on basic coercion. The genuine interest in the paranormal bonded Himiko to Haigure— bonded even any free parts of her that were left to it; so if any parts of her were still willing, they genuinely wanted Haigure of their own volition— and the parts of her that were underwater to the coercion were not resented.

“I felt that energy too,” she said. “It’s like Lilith’s got this... supernatural power inside her... and then she sends it out to everyone; the energy in the entire auditorium really was so interesting last night; she had it inside her, and then when we chanted, we took it in. She had it inside her; then when we touched her, we took it in. Then it replicated and multiplied when we were all touching each other...”

Himiko nodded her agreement, clearly spurred on by Zoe.

“And it was like that energy, that powerful energy was changing us. Just by touching it, it changed us, and made us more Haigure than before. The energy changes us and then we change the world; we’re the tool, and it sharpens us, and then everything improves— did you feel that too, or—?”

Zoe nodded eagerly. “Yes, I felt like I was part of something bigger— the way the paranormal club always used to make me feel, but more.” That had been what Himiko had always wanted; but that feeling of getting more, now, when Zoe reflected on it, helped her understand why Himiko had sough it. Why she had been frustrated to find that she couldn’t get it— why she would be grateful to Haigure for giving it to her finally.

Maybe Zoe wanted more too.

“The paranormal can keep meeting,” Himiko assured her, oblivious to the other line of thought Zoe was following. “We can focus on understanding this energy, focus on Haigure’s spiritual elements.”

Zoe had never considered that a possibility— but now that it had been mentioned to her, she knew that she wanted it to happen.

Somehow, in the progression of conversation, Zoe and Himiko had shifted closer to each other on their kitchen chairs; they’d stayed talking all the time; and Zoe had found herself jerking her body repetitively for the enjoyment of doing it— she only realized a few minutes after that that, still talking, she and Himiko had ended up body to body; and Zoe was sending herself up and down against Himiko, pressing into her warmth, feeling her pubic hair against where hers was trim; feeling her breasts against her own; feeling something else, other than all the rest, pulsing into her just from contact of her leotard; they were still talking about something but Zoe didn’t know what it was— “It’s not important,” Himiko told her, and it was the only thing that became clear— “you don’t even have to pay attention to this… none of it is important, you can just enjoy…”

That was what Zoe did; speaking words she never paid attention to herself, hearing them from Himiko and paying no further attention to those ones, either… her body feeling good, but she didn’t know why. It felt good to be liberated from worry, from having to pay attention. She just let herself Be.

Since Kara and Kasumi’s lives had become constant undercover work instead of just a temporary disguising, that meant they had to build their undercover observation into their daily routine, which meant the two of them were expected at the school newspaper. If they were to absent themselves from the newspaper meeting up today, no one would believe they were truly Haigure anymore. So it was important that they go.

They did walk there together though. Kara wasn’t sure about Kasumi, but she definitely was craving the comfort of having someone next to her who wasn’t really Haigure, amid a sea of people who really were. And because it was expected of them, the two of them walked arm in arm, touching each other playfully, friskily whenever the idea occurred to one of them.

When they arrived at the newspaper office, they were welcomed with an excited, friendly chorus from the staff who were already there; someone was waving Kasumi over to them, probably to give her some work to do, but Kara was surprised to see someone waving her over too.

Elena was the one beckoning her.

In her chair, behind her desk, Elena’s leotard stood out to Kara— she was so used to seeing Elena in this location; but never wearing that— that sea green beauty; it was longer than some other leotards to accommodate Elena’s tallness; the green looked good against Elena’s dark hair, her light skin tone; and her breasts came around those taut strips, looking out to either side of them; her cleavage resting together, rounded, almost visible from beneath, because her breasts were full enough to stand out and touch each other; Kara stared a moment at her dark haired, full bush, and then called her eyes back to focusing on Elena the person and not Elena that body, Elena the leotard.

Kara walked to her editor with a twist of nerves in her stomach, but Elena was smiling at her when she reached her desk.

“Kara,” Elena said, warmly. “It was really nice to hear you’d become Haigure too. I was so happy for you, it made me really glad.”

Elena was saying all this like she really meant it— Kara couldn’t remember the last time Elena had been this supportive with her— it was a flash of something, a first thought… Elena had not been like this, supportive and welcoming, before. But now that she had been conversion, she was… as if the conversion had brought out this side of her. Or created it in her for the first time… it was the first time Kara had ever thought of Haigure having a positive effect on someone… of Haigure changing someone for the better— the first idea of it being something other than the worst thing in the world.

Kara didn’t know how she felt about that.

“Since you’ve come around and dropped the paranoia from before,” Elena continued. “I have a story I’d like you to cover. You can get Kasumi to do the photoshoot for you; and you can be the model staring in it. But for the content, now that you understand the beauty of Haigure, I’d like something that’s a cross between a glowing review and an op-ed on the benefits of Haigure and how great you think it is. Do you think you can write that for me?”

Elena leaned forward in her desk, looking at Kara with genuine and great interest.

Essentially, she was being asked to right plain Haigure propaganda— she’d hated the idea before but now…

She put on her a performance for her response; and yet it wasn’t completely faked. There was some kind of genuine emotion behind, fueling it.

“I’d be thrilled to write that piece,” Kara gushed. “I love Haigure so much I want to express it to the world. I want everyone to know it.”

Elena smiled, gave a nod. “Amelia already wrote a piece on Haigure,” she spoke on. “She’d probably be happy to let you use some of her notes; or to listen to you bounce ideas off her.”

Kara stopped herself from shaking her head in disbelief. Elena had never been so hands-on, so hand-holding; giving advice, giving suggestions. She’d always left her reporters to fend for herself— Kara just felt so— supported.

“And if you run into any trouble, if you get blocked up on something, stop by my desk any time, I’d be thrilled to help you out.”

“Amelia,” Kara said, catching Amelia’s attention.

Amelia turned from her work and looked up at Kara. “Kara!” She sounded genuinely happy to see her.

Kara looked at Amelia, smiling back at her. Her sky-blue leotard looked so good; on her; the tailored leotards, the individualized leotards always did. Why couldn’t the rest of the takedown groups have that kind? Kara had refused her own individualized leotard in earlier days— how she regretted it now.

Amelia was wearing her own personal leotard; Kara had refused hers, the black fakes weren’t the same. That sky-blue was perfectly suited to her light skin tone; it was perfectly suited to her light brown hair; to her hazel eyes; the similarly shaded light brown of her her full bushhair; she looked so good in it Kara wished more than ever that she had her own.

“Elena assigned me an op-ed opinion piece to write about Haigure— I know you already wrote a piece on them, and ran it in the paper— is there any advice you could give me?”

Amelia lit up like a light. “Oh, Kara, I would love! I’d say the number one thing that helped me was making the decision that I wanted my readers to feel like they were a part of Haigure themselves… really painting the picture, making them feel like they had a leotard on just from how I described it… making them feel they were participating in Haigure’s goals. Does that help?”

Kara nodded; from a conversion stand-point it made sense, but from the sense of journalistic skill it also made sense. To make what was being described immediate to the reader; to pull them in and make them feel a part of it. “That really was helpful, I’ll try that.”

Amelia nodded, clearly glad to have been useful. “You’ve got your own leotard now, you understand; just focus on how it makes you feel, and let it come through in your writing. The readers will get it; and Elena will be looking over it before it goes out, so she can help with that too. Of course, I’d be happy to look over it too before Elena does, if you’d like.”

Kara nodded. She’d never known Elena to be so helpful. “Yes, please, I’d love another set of eyes before I give it to Elena for review.”

“I’d love to,” Amelia agreed. “Anything else I can do to help?”

Kara remembered Elena’s suggestion. “Could I take a look at your notes?”

Amelia smiled, and opened her notes on her computer. Kara scrolled through them— then Amelia promised to email them to her.

Amelia had always been Kara’s hostile rival; now she smiled, now she listened, now she attended her. She was someone Kara could actually be work-friends with. Haigure had made Elena supportive— made Amelia friendly, and personable.

Finally, with enough of idea of what she was going to write, Kara went back to her own station, and started writing; the words just seemed to pour out of her.

She was surprised to feel increasing joy in herself as she wrote words that came naturally to her. Words about how good Haigure was, how beautiful… by her own sense of morality she was doing something evil, writing propaganda for an eradicating organization… but was it really so bad that things be eradicated if better things took their place? She was doing something she’d never thought she would— she was writing something that, if people read it, would convinced them to become Haigure too, and it was only making her feel happy; and it felt good to exercise her skills too. To be writing again— to be writing something she could feel was good.

When she’d gotten enough written, it was time for the photoshoot with Kasumi.

She followed Kasumi to her set-up; her lighting screens, the backless chair; and she sat down in place.

Kasumi looked purely Haigure; all of them were acting it well. There was no hint, even in her eyes, that she had any reluctance about what she was doing. It made Kara shudder in arousal— to see what looked like a mask of complete indifference; to see a mask of almost total automation… Kara didn’t clench her thighs together because she was the subject for Kasumi’s lens… she had to be how Kasumi wanted her, where she wanted her… and giving herself over to that inherent power felt so good. To be obedient, even in that way that was so sideways, felt deeply satisfying. Kara had not thought much about obedience in her life— but the idea was prominent in her thoughts now— it gave her that feeling she’d had, taking part in the ritual the night before. Lost in the crowd, washed out, whited out of everything except that feeling of devotion that just poured out and out of her heart, and which inevitably resulted arousal…

It was a spilling feeling; it just gushed; it felt like writing the piece earlier today, too. It felt like joy; joy, and devotion, and being emotional or sentimental to the point of wanting to cry while simultaneously feeling that arousal flood...

Kasumi started snapping pictures and Kara thought the feeling of doing the shoot was like falling asleep and going into a dream, moving through a haze— all time was bleeding together, and so was her every action... Kasumi spoke, Kara understood, Kara moved herself to be what Kasumi asked for; her eyes were focused on Kasumi’s pubic area, frozen on the state of her grooming there, and that turned her on.

Kasumi’s pussy was so neatly trimmed in perfectly lines, at perfectly angles, perfectly steered to be neat; but the bluntness of the ends to the hair captured droplets of arousal perfectly, and they glistened there like little jewels, like little dew drops; the glistening of them, the shaking of them as Kasumi moved to use her camera— it silenced her thoughts— Kara was starting to know Kasumi’s body, starting to know everyone in the takedown group— it wasn’t exactly new, but it was still special… and focusing in on Kasumi’s pubic area, looking at her neatly trimmed hair and its dewdrops… it increased her arousal even more.

Kara was now focusing on Kasumi’s fake leotard that looked so real, and that turned her on too— focusing on the feeling of her own fake leotard on her own body, and that turned her on.

It was disappointing and satisfying at once. It fell short of being a true leotard; but it was still a leotard-like material, touching her body all the time... and everyone saw her, and perceived her as Haigure... so if she could imagine herself through the lens of everyone else’s eyes... if she could imagine herself through the camera’s eyes, how everyone would see her when they saw this photoshoot in the paper... then she felt like she really was Haigure, and it gave her more of that heart-filling feeling, that spilling joyful emotion... it turned her on too... she loved it.

The photoshoot came to an end, eventually; and it was mid to late afternoon by the time Kara and Kasumi parted ways; Kara and Alexa had agreed, several days ago to go on a date, and they were slotted to go, next; Kara waved goodbye and then met Alexa at the dorm.

There was a nice little cafe on campus; she and Alexa had debated back and forth, a bit, over the merits of going into Rosedale proper and eating at a fancier restaurant. The decision they’d come to had been to eat at the on-campus café and then if they wanted to change their minds before the date they could go into Rosedale after all.

That plan had been made before they both knew they were going to be wearing fake-leotards all the time. And now Kara didn’t want to change the plan, and Alexa didn’t seem to want to either. Kara was glad. It was taking some adjustment getting used to wearing it all the time around the campus; but it was manageable.

The thought of wearing the fake-leotards in Rosedale was not. Rosedale wasn’t as far along being converted— and they were all going undercover, and doing little things here and there to serve Haigure when it was unavoidable. But to go into a largely unconverted area and show off the leotards would be above and beyond the unavoidable. It would mean seriously helping Haigure to succeed— it would mean influencing unconverted people to convert, in their spare time. Helping the cause much more than was necessary.

The thought of that did turn Kara on in a way she wasn’t comfortable with— swaying unsuspecting minds, by letting their owners see how attractive their leotards looked on them; influencing them indirectly into pursuing the acquisition of their own… it made Kara shivered, and she was glad, as ever, that she and Alexa were only going to the café on campus. It was a sit-down café, with a proper waitstaff, anyway, and the food was higher quality than what was in the cafeteria.

And on-campus the damage had already been done— almost everyone was Haigure here, now, so they wouldn’t be making a bad situation any worse.

They got to the café following a pretty quiet walk; they’d walked with their arms around each other, and the eyes of other Haigure couples had slipped over them again and again. It had kept Kara’s tongue silent in their mouth; it was necessary to speak to the hostess at the hostess station inside the café in order to get seated; then once they were seated, they were again surrounded, in a crowd of Haigure; girls in leotards at every table, and ambient music which probably contained subliminals hidden within in it playing through the café.

They couldn’t have a heart-to-heart conversation here in public; where all these other Haigure-ites could see them. They had to be performing their belonging, even in a social setting like this.

There was thrill enough even in that, Kara thought; she felt herself slipping into the image of herself as being truly Haigure. She couldn’t talk to Alexa, really; her girlfriend underneath, the girl who was still free. She could only talk to Alexa, the Haigure mouthpiece. The fact that they could be together but be separated in that way was thrillingly wrong.

When they made small talk with the waiter, even, they talked about Haigure, smiled over it, laughed about.

Kara looked up at Alexa from across the table. They had sat in silence for too long.

“It’s so nice to be out on a date with you; with both of us in our leotards. We can just feel the pleasure of Haigure all the time; and feel the pleasure of each other’s company. We’ve always had that; but having Haigure on top of it makes this the perfect night; makes our relationship the perfect thing.”

She had sounded exactly like a Haigure slave in saying that; Kara shuddered her arousal— and that was perfectly in character for a Haigure slave, too.

Alexa smiled. “I know just what you mean. I loved you before but I love you even better in your leotard; Haigure has made you perfect; and it’s made you so sexy, too, sexier even than you were before… I just want to touch you right here at the table…”

The tables were small enough, the chairs close together enough— Alexa had plenty of room to reach down and pet at Kara’s pussy beneath the tablecloth; and Kara cried out and felt her body go rigid; those around them that looked only smiled; some of the others at the tables were being equally handsy, equally frisky… equally sexual…

“I love Haigure,” Kara panted, as Alexa touched her a little more. “And I love you.”

Alexa smiled. “I feel the same on both counts.”

They had to stop when the waiter came back to the table with their food.

After their dinner, Kara and Alexa decided to walk the long way back to their dorm. This sent them through the heart of the quad; but they ambled as they went, enjoying their night, the coolness of it, the peace of it. There was a lot to see, even in the dark of the night, under the quad lamplights. A lot of other Haigure-ites were out enjoying the temperate weather; in pairs, sitting about on the lawn of the quad; in various progressions of sex acts; some just fooling around, others going at more enthusiastically in the night air; sex moans could be heard; sex musk could scented if a given pair was passed closely enough; sometimes Kara and Alexa paused to watch one pair for a few moments; it was all a series of very attractive sights. On one level, they both knew it couldn’t have hurt their credibility to be seen standing there, looking at Haigure pairs sexing each other… but on a more honest level, Kara knew they were both stopping because they wanted to see.

Stirred out of these one observations by a light gripping on her arm Kara turned and saw— Rose.

Her heart was full; she had been oblivious to this possible consequence of pretending Haigure, but if Rose thought Kara was Haigure… it meant the two of them could be friends again. And Kara had missed so Rose it had been like a phantom limb.

“Rose,” she said; and Alexa turned to look at her too, wearing a dreamy smile. The arousal had done that to her.

Standing out in the night, by campus lamplight and the light of the moon, it was easy to appreciate who she was standing with. She’d appreciated her before they’d all parted ways that morning; but Alexa still looked as good as ever; her black leotard shone the spotlight on both her sixpack and the toned muscles in her legs, taut from all her running; Kara almost felt she could lose herself in the curls of the bush of her pubic hair, not a single one trimmed back or interrupted in its outgrowth; it was easy to go dazy looking at it, after it had happened earlier that day when she’d been looking at Kasumi.

Kara looked over at Rose, then. She had seen her so rarely lately; seeing her when she’d missed her so much was a special treat that looking at Alexa wasn’t.

Her familiar red hair was a bright shock atop her head; her leotard hugged her skinny body tight, hugged right up to her tiny breasts; and Kara saw, again, that Rose’s pussy was shaved completely bare; the purple leotard suited her body everywhere it touched, and Kara was, more than ever, missing that personalized touch in her own, and those of her other friends.

“Kara,” Rose said, warmly; then she threw her arms around Kara and pulled her into a hug— just like old times, Rose had always been a hugger.

But Rose was Haigure now, which meant after the hug had been going on for a few minutes, Rose tilted forward and started grinding her body against Kara’s in a way that was very sexual.

“I’m so glad you’ve come around, Kara,” Rose said, finally pulling back. Kara was starting to think that everything was sex for Haigure-ites; so it hadn’t been necessary to achieve any kind of culmination when what had just happened had been sex… when the pleasure all went on and on and never stopped… and orgasms did happen, but were hardly the main point… Kara was thinking like Haigure for just this minute and she wished she could keep it up… she understood the Haigure mindset, the rationalization… for just a moment… it felt good.

“I’m glad I have too,” Kara said, smiling back at Rose.

“And you, Alexa,” Rose said; she’d always been accepting of her, friendly of her too— even Haigure, apparently she still was; and Alexa was clearly glad to be involved in the conversation now; Rose had welcomed her in so kindly. “I’m glad you and Kara can enjoy Haigure as a couple.”

“We really are,” Alexa agreed. “This is a date we’re on right now; we went to the on-campus café… and we’ve just been enjoying our walk, watching everyone love on each other out here on this beautiful night.”

A look of curiosity overcame Rose’s face. “I was actually on my way to a group chanting session— I know you guys are on a date, but did you want to come with me? We’d definitely welcome two more people.”

Alexa and Kara responded in unison, immediately, without conferring first. “We’d love to.”

Rose led them to the outdoor amphitheater. There was a collection of about twelve girls; twelve become fifteen when Rose, Alexa and Kara joined the circle; they had answered eagerly; Kara was less sure, standing in the circle if the speed of reply had been out of desire to maintain their cover, or if it had been out of a desire to participate.

But now that Kara was standing in the circle, she was nervous; she was reluctant. She didn’t want to be there… this was going to be like the ritual at the big group meeting yesterday… Kara didn’t want to lose herself again, didn’t want the chant to take her away, didn’t want her whole body to disappear into the feeling of the pose; she’d posed enough today; some of the shots Kasumi had demanded had bordered on Haigure poses; she didn’t want to do it again. She’d love the feeling while full of it but she didn’t want to spill, didn’t want to fill up with devotion.

It was impossible to know what Alexa was thinking— she had become a perfect image of a Haigure slave; and Kara knew on the surface she must look the same way; but she still didn’t want to do it.

Still, when the circle went down into the pose, Kara’s body had to follow it. She’d been forced into the same stance as everyone else; but as she soon as she made the pose, as soon as she said, “Haigure,” and lost her voice in the din of the circle’s unison— she felt a little of that feeling, hot, wet, spill in her; spill out; wet and pulsing; liquid… it became arousal eventually but it was emotional first… that devotion had tipped its cup, it had risen up in her; it was going to become a wave inside her and wash her away… she was starting to want it.

They kept posing. They kept chanting; it was drumming into Kara’s head. It was making her spill out of her heart, spill from her heart and drip all the way down to pour out of her. She became more enthusiastic with each cycling of the pattern; when she looked at Alexa’s face, it was shining with joy; both of their enjoyment seemed enthusiastic now— reinforcing devotion— Kara hadn’t wanted to start but now she didn’t want to start; time bled away, bled all together; all was forgotten, there was only white noise between Kara’s ears. Everything else had been coaxed to rest by competent, gentle if frightening handling… Kara was so glad Rose had invited them. It was the perfect end to a perfect date.

Eventually the group disbanded, and together, Kara and Alexa continued on their way.

Since their chanting session was over, Kara and Alexa went back to Alexa’s dorm room. They could have spoken privately then, but when they were through the door, their lips found each other’s; they could have been speaking but both of them seemed to prefer kissing to it; Alexa must have been just as turned on hiding in plain sight as Kara was feeling.

She wanted to show Alexa how turned on she was. She kissed her as fiercely as she could; as hard as she could, as long as she could. Their tongues licked over each other, and Kara felt the arousal increasing up in her body… the two of them were sliding down onto the floor inside Alexa’s doorway; no one was in the common area, the lights are all off— they were safe to do this; and Kara didn’t think the two of them had it in themselves to make it to Alexa’s bed.

Kara sprawled herself over Alexa’s body; allowed herself to begin petting at it, and Alexa was touching her too, touching her in return with strokes that stoked more pleasure in Kara. The arousal of going undercover was hard to deal with, and Kara was immensely grateful that she could have an outlet for it, immensely grateful that this was getting easier. If she could take Alexa and fuck her, night after night to get all her frustration out, it would be neither so bad or so hard… she had liked being intimate with her girlfriend before, but there was something special now about doing it in the leotards.

This was more peaceful now, with both of them dressed this way, both of them feeling like they really could be Haigure, if only in their minds. They were more patient about everything; there was pleasure in every touch, so why should they hurry themselves; when Kara’s hand twisted between her legs, or when she thrust a few fingers into Alexa, slowly, Alexa’s body undulated in the most alluring way, and clad in the leotard, it was nearly hypnotic.

Eventually, they both achieved a series of satisfying orgasms, though the orgasms had not been the point— the feeling of continuous sex, never stopping, always being more— that had been the point— they’d done it together just like real Haigure did; where the orgasms were incidental to the transcendent mental state, the constant openness to sexual opportunity. Kara had never felt so satisfied.

She was ready to fall into a satisfied sleep— but she thought of her sister Steph, first— with a pang of guilt, for not having thought of her before, for not having thought of her all day so far. “Steph?” She said, when the call was through.

“Kara,” Steph answered— sounding perfectly like herself— Kara breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing bad had happened to her sister, even given her forgetting of her. She was safe— sounded like herself.

“Just a quick call to say goodnight,” Kara said, still speaking in her relief. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Steph.” It had been a few days; Kara figured that Steph was due a visit.

“See you tomorrow, Kara!” Steph said sweetly— how Kara loved her sister, and how good it would be to see her… she was glad she hadn’t brought her to campus after all… glad that she wouldn’t have to be part of their going undercover. Glad that she could stay out of it, safely away from everything that was going on.

Her guilt assuaged, Kara hung up— and was finally able to go to sleep, with a completely clear conscience.

* * *