The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Adventure

By Hypnofur

My wife shrugged her fox collar around her as the cold late October breeze kicked up. We had just been told that Wicked was sold out. Our spur of the moment New York City trip was turning out to be a bust.

“It’s almost 10:00 anyway. Let’s just go back to the hotel and call it a night” Lindsay suggested. I fought to not let my frustration show. This is exactly why I wanted to do this spur of the moment trip. We were only in our mid thirties, not our fifties! We didn’t have to go to bed at 10. We could live life! We were in New York City!

I was about to relent to her and her boringness, as I always did, when a woman in an elaborate goth type outfit came up to us. It was hard to tell her age with all the theatrical make up.

“Excuse me, I couldn’t help but notice that you didn’t get tickets for the show” she said. Her voice was far sweeter and friendlier than her appearance. Lindsay was obviously uneasy as she grabbed my arm tightly.

“I am giving out free tickets to a Halloween gala. We are looking to go live next year, and we want to see if it is something that people such as yourselves would enjoy as an attraction?”

“People such as ourselves?” Lindsay said, apparently insulted.

“Oh, I’m sorry. That came out wrong. I just assumed you were tourists from out of town. That’s why I’ve been hanging around the big theater box offices. I didn’t mean anything by it” the woman said sincerely.

I felt Lindsay’s arm loosen around mine. She smiled and apologized to the woman for being uptight. We talked a little more and eventually accepted tickets and directions to the “Halloween Gala”.

When we finally arrived by cab, the place looked rather downtrodden from the outside. We went to the doorman/ bouncer, who’s face was painted like a skeleton. He looked at us and chuckled as he took our tickets and opened the door for us. Lindsay’s arm was tight around mine again. This time I was probably as unsettled as her.

Inside, it was what I always imagined a rave to be like. The music was loud, and there were scantily clad young people dancing all over the place. They did all seem to have some sort of Halloween get up, but other than that, it seemed like a dance party for twenty somethings.

The crowd was thick, and it took my wife and I a moment to get to someplace where we could even talk for a moment.

“Everyone is at least ten years younger than us” Lindsay said, “I think we should go back to the hotel.”

This time, I agreed with her. I appreciated the fact that we at least gave it a shot, but it wasn’t the right scene for us. Lindsay in her little fur coat, and me in my suede jacket looked rather out of place.

That is when a menacing looking man in a black Dracula type cape approached us. He carried a long, serpent staff and was dressed all in black. He had black around his eyes as well. His head was shaved, and he looked to be closer to our age than the rest of the patrons. I assumed he was the event coordinator, and that he was coming to survey us on what we thought. After all, we were kind of part of a test group.

He introduced himself as Mortos, the Warlock. Part of me wanted to laugh, but I have to admit, this guy made me uneasy. I knew it was part of the whole Halloween theme, but it was still a bit unsettling. We introduced ourselves as Jon and Lindsay, and I felt very whitebread corny.

He asked if we were enjoying ourselves. I honestly told him that it wasn’t really our scene, and that we would perhaps be into something a little more tame, perhaps a Halloween themed show or something.

He laughed a hearty laugh at that notion. This time I was insulted. I thanked him for the free ticket and told him we were leaving.

“Do you believe in magic?” he asked.

I politely told him that we did not, and again insisted that we were leaving. It was then that I noticed he was waving that serpent staff back in forth in front of Lindsay’s face. Her eyes, in fact her whole head, moved in rhythm with the staff, perfectly in sync.

“Your wife wants to stay, don’t you my dear?” he asked in his deep voice.

“Yess, I want to stay” Lindsay said softly. I was surprised by her change of intent as we were ushered to Mortos’ booth off to the side of the club. Her arm was not around mine as she followed him to what looked like a VIP booth.

As we sat down, Lindsay was between the two of us in the circular booth seat, but her eyes were on Mortos.

“Look, we are out of towners, we were just looking for an alternative to seeing a show. We didn’t come to the city for the Halloween thing really.” I said, again trying to get out of here without making a scene.

Mortos laughed wickedly. Lindsay said nothing, just continuing to stare at him. “If it is a show you wanted, then let Mortos provide it!” he said merrily.

“No Thank you!” I said, this time more firmly. I grabbed Lindsay’s arm and began to move out of the booth. I knew this was not a good situation for a suburban couple from outside of Wilmington, Delaware.

Mortos’ eyes suddenly flashed with anger. “Such insolence!” he bellowed. Then he grabbed his serpent staff and shouted “Bound!”. As he stuck it right in my face. The two ruby eyes of the serpent seemed to be glowing red. It was such a weird glow, and it made me feel dizzy. I was distracted for a moment but then remembered that I needed to get us out of here.

However, much to my shock and horror, I found I couldn’t move at all. My arms were tight up against my sides, as if bound by invisible ropes. I struggled in vain against the bonds I couldn’t understand.

Lindsay didn’t even flinch. I called to her, which caused Mortos to point that infernal staff at me again and command, “Silence”. From that moment I had no voice. I was completely immobilized, silenced, and helpless.

Mortos glared successfully at my compromised state, then turned his attention to his prey… my wife. He smirked evilly, then held the serpent staff’s ruby eyes up in front of hers.

“Submit to my influence, my dear. Submit to my hypnotic power. Submit to Mortos. Submit to hypnosis” he said as he again rhythmically waved the staff in front of her. She again followed it so closely with her whole head swaying in time.

“ So wonderfully captivated by my charms. Feeling so wonderful as you come into my power. How do you feel right now, Lindsay?”

“So good.” My wife whispered, her head still swaying with the serpent staff.

“Yes, and it’s a wonderful feeling, that relaxed, floating feeling as you focus only on my voice. It feels wonderful to listen to Mortos’ voice, doesn’t it, Lindsay?”

“Yes.” She said.

“You want to listen to my voice and relax even more. You want to listen to my voice, and go deeper in to my thrall, enjoying listening ... and relaxing ... and floating ... more and more deeply. Isn’t that right, Lindsay?”

“Yes.”

“You’re deeply hypnotized now, Lindsay. How does it feel to be in my power?”

“Wonderful. I love it.”

“Yes, it feels wonderful to be deeply in my thrall. You continue to slip even deeper now, you’re more and more focused on my voice. Wanting to follow my voice. Wanting my direction. Wanting the wonderful feeling of following my commands, all of my commands. What is it you’re wanting right now, Lindsay?”

“Your direction. Follow your commands.”

“Very, very good, Lindsay. You’re blissfully floating, deeply in my thrall, open to all my commands. Feeling so wonderful as you obey me. Realizing now that nothing seems important but obeying me, because it feels so wonderful. You want the wonderful feeling of obeying Mortos, don’t you, Lindsay?”

“Yes. I want to obey.” She repeated happily. I struggled in vain to try to stop this.

“Very good Lindsay. The more obedient you are, the more wonderful you will feel. Only my voice now, nothing else matters. All you want now is the wonderful, relaxed, floating feeling of obeying my voice. All you want is to be deeply under my control and to obey Mortos. Tell me now what you want, Lindsay.”

“Deeply under your control. Obey Mortos.”

My wife was completely under his control. I was terrified, where would this end?

“Your husband wants a show my pet, and we shall give him one. Not here though. These mortals revel in their Hallow’s Eve foolishness with no true knowledge of the black arts they imitate. Perhaps we should retire to your place.” He said.

“Do you believe in magic now?” he asked me. I shook my head no as my face burned with anger. He was a hypnotist with a trick staff, that was all. It probably had some military grade strobe light developed by the CIA for questioning or something.

For the second time in the night, he pointed that staff at me and said “transport”. The room started to spin and turn bright white.

Next thing I knew, I was lying on the bed of our hotel room, still bound with the same invisible bonds. I was alone in the room. I had no recollection of getting back here. I had no idea how he did that, and I was starting to fear that he might just be magic after all.

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity alone in the room, I heard talking and lots of moaning outside the hotel room door. About a minute later, my wife stumbled in the door with Mortos behind her. Her fur coat and jacket were open, as was her bra. Her tits were swinging back and forth violently. Her skirt was pulled up completely, he was holding both of her hips and he was fucking her very hard. I could see that she was breathing hard and was very flushed.

He pushed her forward against the wall next to the door and continued to slam his cock into her. Since he was using the open door as leverage, they were completely visible to the corridor. Her skirt kept falling down on her ass and in his way, so he pulled out of her just long enough to push it to the floor and then shoved his cock back in her pussy. He then reached around and started to squeeze both of her tits and twist her nipples.

I was shocked at the whole scene, but helpless to do anything about it. It took no more than two minutes or of rapid fucking before she shouted that she was going to cum.

Shortly before her orgasm hit, I heard the elevator open (we were the second door away from the elevator) and heard voices in the hallway. Even when the people were standing outside the room, he did not attempt to close the door. They got a clear view of her completely naked body being fucked and I know that they heard her cumming. My wife is not a screamer, but I could tell that she was having a hard time keeping the volume down this time. She let out squeals saying, “Thank you Master Mortos” each time he thrust into her. I prayed the stunned onlookers would go get help, but they just shot a disgusted look and hurried to their room.

He pulled out of her after her orgasm had subsided and he finally closed the door. She turned around, gave him a very passionate kiss, and then moved to the bed next to mine where she lay down on her back on the bed with her legs spread.

As he undressed next to her, she started to rub her clit and finger fuck herself with one hand and stroke his cock with the other. Her only comment was, “I need your cock in me again Master Mortos!!”

However, instead of fucking her, her new lover put his head between her legs and started to eat her and finger fuck her—at one point, he had four fingers inside of her up to the first knuckles. While twisting on the bed, she kept saying things to him like “I’m in heaven Master” and “you are magic master” and “I’m cumming!!” When she came for the third time, her face was contorted and I saw her entire body go tense in a way that I had never seen before. I had always shied away from giving her oral sex, and now wished I had been more liberal.

Rather than fucking at that point, he pulled her up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and told her to suck his cock. My wife has never liked giving blowjobs too much, but she attacked Mortos’ dick energetically. She did not try to deep throat him, but she put both hands on his ass, sucked on the top couple of inches, licked up and down the shaft and licked his big balls. The blowjob continued for what seemed like a long time. She was using the soft fur cuffs and sleeves of her coat to massage his inner thighs and balls as she serviced him.

Instead of cumming, he separated her and told her that he wanted to take her from behind, to make a show of his dominance over her. She smiled as leaned over the edge of the bed next to mine with her knees on the floor and he mounted her from behind.

I couldn’t believe she would risk pregnancy or catching a STD to fuck him, though I knew she was no longer in control of herself. The Master pulled my wife into the doggy style position and really started to fuck her hard. He then looked at me and smiled.

Mortos wickedly pulled my wife’s face to the side and passionately kissed her. He then asked her where she wanted his cum.

“In my pussy. Please cum in me. Let me have your essence Master!” my wife moaned.

To further humiliate me Mortos commanded, “Take off your wedding ring Lindsay.”

He smiled at me again as my wife pulled the $7,000 diamond ring off and threw it on the ground. My heart broke.

“Haha I didn’t say throw it. It appears your union is now only to Mortos!” the deranged warlock laughed.

He started to slam into her deep and then pull all the way out of her pussy. The feeling his cock driving in and out of her pussy was too much for Lindsay. I was tortured, but amazed watching the two of them fuck. He was taking my wife to a world of pleasure she had never been. It was like he was taking her virginity.

I also felt hurt because she didn’t hold anything back. She was giving her body completely to Mortos and it especially hurt when they would kiss with such passion. I knew she was under this hypnotic spell, but it was of little consolation. He was going to take everything from my wife and use her as he wanted. As my emotions ran wild my dick began to ache.

“Please cum Master! I must have your essence. I’ll do anything.”

A devilish grin appeared on his face as he said, “I want to look over and see John watching you. Look at him in the face in beg for what you want”

“John?” Lindsay barely managed to say as she tried to catch her breath. It was the first time she realized I was in the room with them. Turning to me, there was a look of embarrassment for a moment, but it quickly turned to a look of desperation. “Please just cum for me Master Mortos!” she said, as she looked me dead in the eye.

With that he plunged one final time into my wife and exploded. His ass cheeks spasmed as he shot his load into my wife’s pussy. For her part, she looked more satisfied and pleased than I had ever seen her.

Lindsay just curled up against him and looked at him with worship and devotion in her eyes. As if reading my thoughts, Mortos said, “I suppose you wonder what will happen now”

“You will find that my time with Lindsay was the most erotic, sexual event in your entire life. You will find it so exciting, so stimulating to hear her discuss it, to tell you of it. It will be the center of your passions. You will return her to me next Halloween for another night of passion. That will then fuel your fantasies for another year!” He boasted.

I thought he was crazy. Sure, I got accidently turned on by watching them, but there was no way that I could feel the way he just described.

Or so I thought…. He held that stupid serpent staff up to my eyes and the rubies started to glow again….