The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Fertility Harvest Horror

by Sissy Pip

mc mf mm

A sleepy English village is this year’s target for a Demon’s annual Halloween fertility harvest.

Simon Gadfly stretched lazily as he woke up in the small musty smelling van that he had been hibernating in all year. The strapping young 20 something lad felt the first pangs of hunger, a sexual hunger, rumble within. He smiled at the thought of the harvest to come this all hallows eve.

He helped Mrs Gadfly up, the wrinkled old lady taking much longer to slowly get dressed, as he fussed around the van to clean it up inside and out. It was only a short drive to the quaint English village from the remote thick woodland where the van had been parked almost one year ago, after arriving overnight on the ferry from Holland. But there was much to be done during the short day, including shopping for new supplies, to be ready for the long night ahead.

By mid-afternoon, the freshly washed and provisioned van was parked in the visitors’ car park on the edge of the small sleepy village. Simon had picked this particular village because it had an ancient monument, a giant chalk figure carved into the hillside overlooking the village. The chalk giant had been carved with an equally giant cock, which archaeologists assumed must have been some sort of ancient fertility symbol. Only narrowly surviving prudish Victorian era thoughts of removing the vulgarity, the giant was today quite the tourist attraction. The irony appealed to his wicked sense of humour.

Being Halloween, there were only a handful of other visitors about in the car park, here to see the chalk giant before the light started to fade and they headed off for their own trick or treating activities. Simon checked his still handsome looking chiselled 40 something face in the mirror, kissed the equally hot looking 60 something Mrs Gadfly, and stepped out the back of the van.

* * *

Holly had taken the opportunity to stop and see the famous chalk giant’s cock on her drive down to see friends on the coast for a Halloween party.

Having taken the obligatory tourist photo from the view point in the car park, she decided to stretch her legs on the short walk up the hillside to the figure itself, before continuing on her drive.

The few other visitors around were largely leaving as the brunette 28 year old set off, although there was still a good couple of hours of light left.

Holly was nearly at the feet of the giant when she was joined, and engaged in conversation, by a rather dishy looking, if somewhat older man. Simon had also stopped to visit the famous chalk giant. He had an infectious wide beaming smile that put Holly at her ease.

As they walked up the giant’s legs on the hillside they chatted about the possible origins of the carving, from cave men to aliens, and when it might have been made. The information board back at the car park had admitted that no one really knew for sure who had carved the giant, when they had done it, or why, so it was fun to paint their wild speculations on the blank canvass before them. They laughed a lot at their increasing colourful flights of fancy.

“I guess it must be a fertility symbol then” Simon said as they reach the giant erect cock laid out on the hillside before them. “You’re not wrong there” Holly said trying to suppress a giggle at the surreal sight of the giant Neolithic porn.

“Do you think husky medieval maidens would come up here to rub it for good luck?” Simon added, laying down on the grass to one side of the erection, running a hand up and down the middle of the white chalk lines of the shaft in illustration.

Holly burst out laughing and joining him on the grass on other side of the giant cock to copy his masturbatory actions with her own hand, still laughing at what a sight the pair of them must look for any viewers back down in the car park.

As Holly’s hand moved up and down the chalk line of the ancient fertility symbol she suddenly felt an electrical like jolt of energy pass through her, leaving a whole body tingling after effect. Suddenly concerned, she looked over at Simon to see if he was ok, but he seemed unaffected, laying on his side, smiling at her as she starred into his lovely glowing red eyes.

Holly felt calm, happy, and suddenly incredibly horny, as her gazed moved down Simon’s body to what was clearly a huge erection tenting his trousers. She couldn’t quite believe the thoughts she was suddenly having about a man, a stranger, who was old enough to be her grandad. But she had rubbed the ancient fertility symbol, and now here she was, a fertile young women who needed a cock, any cock, insider her right now, filling her fertile womb, breeding her fertile body.

She could see the same hunger in Simon’s glowing red eyes. They stood up, kissed, and the old man led the young woman by the hand off the beaten track, around the hillside, to a concealing thicket of bushes. By the time they reached the bushes, the only thing Holly could think of was getting the old man’s trousers down so that she could thrust her fertile wet pussy up and down his big fat cock until it gave her what she desperately needed.

She could feel his cock getting impossibly bigger and bigger inside her as she rode him. She wondered if this was what fucking a horse’s cock felt like. She wondered if she would tear. It didn’t matter. All that mattered was breading her fertile womb. Holly cried out in joy, pain and relief as Simon grunted and she felt wave after wave of hot cum swelling up inside her belly.

They lay together in the afterglow, spooning in the muddy thicket, his arm around her, hand in hand, as the sun started to set. She looked at Simon’s wrinkly, liver spotted old hand in hers at it rested on her swelling pregnant belly. Holly couldn’t remember him looking so old when she had first seen him only an hour earlier. But he had given her this tremendous gift of the babies now insider her.

As dusked turned into the dark night of Halloween, the elderly Simon Gadfly took a deep sighing breath and passed away. Laying on her back now, her impossibly domed belly looking ready to burst, Holly turned her head to the side see at the dead wizened old man who looked paper thin.

Moments later Holly too died, in excruciatingly painful agony, as her belly was ripped open from within and her swarm of little gadfly children fluttered about above her ruined body before feeding on what was left of their mother’s flesh and blood.

* * *

By the time the newly hatched gadfly spawn reached the edge of the village they were fully matured. The little flying fertility demons were about two foot in size, with glowing red pin eyes, like grotesque gargoyles, each with an impossibly giant thick erect cock bigger than their bodies, making it look like their winged flight was mocking the laws of physics.

The small rural village was alive with the sounds of Halloween trick or treating in full swing. Dressed as witches, Mrs Williams and her daughter were returning to their home on the edge of the village, to greet Mr Williams as he got home from work, as the first of the fertility demons arrived.

Even through it was Halloween, just one look at the demonic creatures immediately triggered some deep primordial survival instinct and both women screamed. But the gadflies were quick and incredibly strong. It took just moments for a pair of them to have each pinned the frantic women down on the front lawn, ripping their clothes, and impaling them on their thick demonic cocks.

As the first jackhammer thrusts hit them, each woman struggled less and less, their minds filling with an animalistic need for their fertile bodies to be bred. For their fertile wombs to be filled with hot demon seed. Until both women were urging on their demonic lovers.

Mr Williams couldn’t believe what he was seeing as he pulled up on his drive and quickly jumped out of the car to help. His beautiful wife and daughter were being raped on his front lawn by what looked like two evil hell hounds with wings. It looked almost comical as the much smaller creatures jackhammered away before the much larger women, like pistons driving a much larger train.

Fortunately his daughter had already passed out from the pounding, but his wife was inexplicably crying out for the thing to fuck her harder, only adding to Mr Williams’ disorientating confusion at what he was seeing.

As he rushed to his wife and daughters’ aid, Mr Williams was knocked to the ground by a third unseen gadfly which came at him from behind. The evil creature easily pinned him down. There was a tearing sound and sharp pain, as the horrified man suddenly realised his virgin asshole was being sodomised. Despite the horror and the pain, Mr Williams too was soon just a mindless slut needing cock and cum. Desperately needing to be bred.

As each gadfly finally reached orgasm, it let out a howling unearthly death throw cry, throwing its dying body back off its victim, but leaving its now detached cock still buried deep in the victim like a massive dildo. The detached orgasming evil cock carried on twitching and spasming, pumping load after load of hot acidic demonic cum into the victim who cried out in pain as they too died.

* * *

All three just deceased members of the Williams family opened their eyes. They were in what looked like a cave in hell. Exactly the kind of hell a child might draw, lots of red, lots of smoke, lots of screaming and moaning.

Around the cave were large alcoves stretching away to what looked like an impossible infinity, each but the nearest filled with throngs of naked people all desperately fucking away. The orgies of frantic activity gradually lessened as you looked further away into the distance, old broken bloodied bodies struggling in low moans to carry on.

Nevertheless, the Williams’s each started drooling with the urge to join the deathly decay, driven and consumed by their endless need to have their fertile bodies bred and filled with cum. But before then on a dais in the centre of the cave stood their Master, the red horned fertility demon who had harvested their souls, about four times the size of a human being, with a massive erect glistening red cock to match.

“Cum worship me” their Master’s command rang out inside their empty slut heads, and the William’s family started crawling on hands and knees towards the dais so that they could start to run their tiny tongues along the massive demon cock shaft in supplication.

* * *

Simone Gadfly spent a little while longer in the van finishing her make-up, after Mr Gadfly had stepped out into the afternoon sunshine.

She had decided she would be a fiery redhead this Halloween, and when she was satisfied she was looking smoking hot, and all her equipment was ready, Mrs Gadfly too left the van.

She sniffed at the autumn air and smiled. She could always sniff out the corner of the park, or the tucked away bit of scrubland, where the bored local older youth would inevitably hang out to smoke weed and fool around. Their over-active young hormones and pent up inexperienced sexual frustrations had a unique odour all of its own.

Simone could sense the young man hanging about, smoking by the small park’s long abandoned tennis court, well before she could see him. She could tell exactly what his imagination was thinking as the hot busty redhead MILF walked towards him. Little did he know that for the first, and only time, his hormone driven porn filled fantasies were about to all come true.

It was of course always ridiculously easy to lure the young men back to the van on the promise of a one-off no strings attached shag with a MILF that looked a porn star. He even willingly texted a few of his friends to get on down to the park so they could get sloppy seconds with the insatiable slut after him.

Inside the van, as they lay on a mattress, Simone opened a little wooden case which contained six smallish empty bottles, each about half the size of a milk bottle, and took out a clear plastic tube with pipes attached, which she assured the young man with a sexy wink, was the best sex toy he would ever experience.

Any concern he might have felt was swiftly forgotten as the busty MILF unzipped him and started to giving him a hand job as they kissed. Simone had learned to be careful when first handling such young inexperienced meat. She didn’t want the over-excited fool to explode before she was ready.

“You’ll love how this feels” Simone purred as she popped the suction tube over his rock hard erection, freeing both her hands to seductively unbutton her dress and unclip her bra, for the young man to gaze in awe at her big porn tities with their thick hard nipples.

Simone took the young mans’ head in her hands to guide his mouth onto a big fat nipple. He had barely given it a few sucks when the fantasy became too much, and his cock exploded waves of fertile milky white cum into the masturbating suction tube, the piping quickly whisking it away to start filling the first of the little bottles.

“Good boy, suckle Porn Mummy’s big tities. Give all of yourself to me” the MILF purred in the young man’s ear as the relentless machine continued to suck every drop of fertile life force from his throbbing erect cock.

Even as the constant masturbation started to hurt, and then turned into pain spreading out from his groin and up his body, all the drooling young man could think of was sucking obediently on his Porn Mommy’s fat nipple.

As the collection bottle got closer and closer to being filled up, Porn Mommy’s breasts seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, the fat nipple in his mouth growing wider and wider as he stretched his little mouth around it to suckle.

With the last drops of the young man’s fertile milky life force cumming into the full bottle, his whole body, except for his lips still wrapped around a fat nipple, was in exquisite pain. He let out a dying sigh and collapsed off Simone’s breast.

Mrs Gadfly looked down at the shrivelled paper thin husk of the young man, who had gradually shrunk to about half his original size as she milked him, and she smiled contentedly.

Simone sealed the first full bottle and attached the equipment to the second empty bottle in the little wooden case. She quickly fixed her make-up and dress, and stepping out of the van again, Simone dropped the shrivelled husk of the young man into the car park bin, as if a large snake had shed its skin.

She sniffed the air as she set off back towards the little park. She could smell the next young man had already arrived in answer to the strange text message about the slutty MILF in the park.

* * *

By the time Paul arrived at the old tennis court it was already starting to get dark. Like everyone else, he was on his way to a Halloween party, but he couldn’t help but stop by the park first to see what was going on, after the frankly improbable text he had received about a MILF giving out free blowjobs.

He saw that four of his friends’ bikes were already at the old court, but there was no sign of anyone about, which was odd.

When he saw a figure approaching through the gloom, Paul assumed at first it must be one of the guys returning, but as the person got close enough to see properly, he saw that it was actually a stunningly beautiful girl about his own age.

She was easily the hottest girl Paul had ever laid eyes on in the flesh. Simone, she introduced herself as, was wearing a tight red party dress, with long flowing red hair down her back, and large perky teen breasts with prominent hard nipples showing against the fabric of the dress in the cool evening air.

Yes, she would love to come to the Halloween party with Paul, but she would need to stop off at her van first. They could have a pre-party drink and get to know each other a bit better first. Paul could feel the erection growing in his jeans at the thought of some heavy petting followed by the triumph of bring the hottest girl ever to the village party. The boys with their silly texts about some mythical MILF could fuck right off. He was in love with a real girl their own age.

Inside Simone’s van the randy teenager hardly even noticed the odd little wooden case with six little bottles, five of which were filled with a milky liquid. He was far too preoccupied with living the dream as his heavy petting with the insatiable Simone started to turn into a full on hand job.

* * *

PC Wigman was not a fan of Halloween. It was just one long evening of prank calls or stupid call-outs to drunken street arguments.

Now, just as things were finally quietening down and the evening turned late, he’d been dragged out of town to drive miles to some remote village all because Control had lost contact with a colleague dispatched earlier to reports of a disturbance.

All the way on the long drive out he had been expecting to be called back at any moment when the crappy underfunded police radio finally re-established contact. But no such luck. Typical bloody Halloween he thought grumpily as the police car turned into the village.

He’d only gone a few yards in when the hairs on the back of the experienced copper’s neck raised to a rare level of alertness and he hit the brakes. There were definitely bodies in the road, with what looked like a number of dead dogs, but even in the car headlights PC Wigman could see that something wasn’t right about the bodies.

More worryingly, a few yards further ahead slewed across the road was an abandoned police car like his own, with the driver’s door hanging open. PC Wigman opened his own door and half got out, one hand reassuringly on the hilt of his heavy baton. There were definitely screams to be heard emanating through the dark from the unseen far end of the village.

The now very nervous policeman reached back into the car with his other hand, praying the radio still had a signal out here. “Er.. Control” he said trying to remain calm, “I need back-up, lots of back-up and lots of ambulances.” “Roger, advise sit tight until back-up arrives” he was relieved to hear Control answer as a Code Red was issued to all units.

With the occasional scream seemingly safely some distance away on the other side of the village, PC Wigman cautiously edged forward towards the bodies and abandoned police vehicle. What looked like dead dogs appeared improbably to be more like grotesque shrivelled gargoyles with little wings. More tangibly, the human bodies looked wrong because while their head, shoulders and legs were intact, the middle stomach sections were a collapsed mess, as if they had been eaten away by acid or some sort of virus.

PC Wigman hurried back to his own vehicle and picked up the radio again. “Be advised Control. Possible terrorist attack in progress. Possible use of chemical agents.” He could almost hear the equally shocked pause on the other end of the radio, before “Roger. Sit tight Unit 06. Help is already on its way to you.”

He didn’t bother asking for an ETA, it wasn’t going to be quick for the cavalry to reach him out here, however urgent. Until then, sitting tight was just fine by him. Whatever was going on, one unarmed copper wasn’t going to be of any help until more firepower got here.

That was when he saw her.

A frightened looking young girl emerging from the darkness of the village ahead. She couldn’t have been more than 8 or 9 years old, walking down the middle of the road towards him, looking nervously from side to side, clutching a small wooden case tightly to her chest as if to protect herself.

PC Wigman’s instinct as a policeman immediately kicked in. I might not be much use until the cavalry arrive he thought, but at least I can get this little girl to safety with me until then. He quickly ushered her into the back of his car and reversed out of the village into the relative safety of a darkened layby and got into the back with the frightened girl to start reassuring her that everything would be alright now.

The next thing PC Wigman knew the little girl attacked him with a ferocious strength, overpowering him and hog tying him face down on the rear seats. He watched as she silently opened her little wooden case, ignoring his pleas to be untied. She took out what looked to PC Wigman like a kitchen turkey baster and proceeded to fill it with the contents of the first of six small milk bottles. His desperate pleading grew more frantic as the child ripped open his trousers to expose his prone buttocks and painfully shoved the baster into his ass squeezing the contents of the filled blub into him like a milky enema.

Ignoring his now horrified shouts and cries for help, the devil child calmly continued to inject the liquid from each of the little bottles into him. With each load of fertile fresh cum in his ass, the helpless policeman’s stomach bulged painful larger and larger in total disproportion to the volume of fluid going in. He thought back to the sighted of the melted guts on the dead in the village and screamed.

Simone was only just over half way through the bottles of injections when her victims’ pain grew so great that he started to just babble like a madman. By the time the sixth bottle was empty, his broken body looked like it was attached to an impossibly huge pulsing and throbbing white weather balloon. He looked at the smiling little girl, who now can’t have bene more than 4 years old, with the wild staring eyes of the truly mad.

Less than 5 minutes later, the gestating white womb-like sack calmed itself. Simone was just a cooing baby on the car seat, and as the little baby began fading from sight altogether, and small pair of young hands emerged from PC Wigman’s ruined ass to grip the check of each buttock and tear them apart as the creature within forced out its head and shoulders, killing the screaming mad human.

A young Mr Simon Gadfly, no more than 12 or 14 years old, stepped out of the ruined corpse. He reached back in to help an incredibly frail looking Mrs Simone Gadfly to emerge. Helping the elderly Mrs Gadfly with one arm, and with the small wooden case tucked under the other, they set off on the short walk back to their van.

* * *

The village was dark and quite now, just the smoke and crackle from a fire that has started somewhere disturbed the eerie silence as the van drove away. About 10 minutes down the road a screaming convoy of red flashing lights whizzed passed them.

* * *

The Fertility Demon could see in his mind as the aspects of him that were Mr & Mrs Gadfly drove away from the village. He was well pleased with the fertile demonic energy he had harvested this Halloween.

The newly harvested souls had restored him to full strength, He was now well over 100 feet tall with a massive erect cock like the trunk of a might oak tree. Even the decaying past year’s harvested souls sounded like they had perked up and the air was full of the most delicious cries of pleasure and pain.

Meanwhile, far below he could see tonight’s harvest of freshly damned souls buzzing around his cock on their newly formed wings like a swarm of little flies, as the desperately they desperately rubbed themselves against him to pleasure their Master’s cock.

* * *

It was an easy drive to catch the late night ferry across to France. Mr Gadfly had a nice secluded parking spot in mind near a remote Normandy village. In the past of course they could simply carry on further down the road, but in the last few decades the humans had started to get too cleaver for their own good, with even cleaver little machines to help them. So now it seemed best to move from country to country each year to avoid having to expend too much of the precious harvest of demonic energy shielding their annual hibernation from unwanted attention.

The French village he had in mind was known for the little river flowing through it which formed a lovely swimming hole in the field just beyond. Legend had it that girls would bath there on their wedding day morning to ensure a fertile womb and a large family. The choice appealed to Mr Gadfly’s wicked sense of humour.