The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

i Todd

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

Jenny opened and closed her hand. It wasn’t like she felt it anymore, the feeling of power that she’d felt there before. It was just a memory of what she’d already felt that made her open and close her hand.

It was all so stupid, she tried to tell herself. It was all so stupid. You couldn’t really make a person do something simply by touching them. Really, she trusted Sam, but ... but this was weird.

She knew what he’d told her. The power was passed from person to person and any one person could hold it for no longer than a year. It was passed through the hand. Reflexively, she opened and closed her hand. She remembered what that had felt like.

Her mother had had it. Sam had said that much. Actually, he’d warned her. You can’t use it on someone who’s already had it, he’d told Jenny. You won’t like the result, trust me. That’s what he’d said. She still remembered the way he’d said that and she had the feeling he was right. She wasn’t sure why. She just had the feeling that he was right. Trying to use it on her mom would be a really bad idea.

But she didn’t really believe Sam, did she. She didn’t really believe Sam except that in a way, it almost made sense.

Three years ago, she’d been about to turn 16. She was going to get her license and she wanted to get a car. In fact, she’d had the car all picked out. It was a convertible. She’d always wanted a convertible.

And then she didn’t.

She thought at the time, it was because she’d just grown up. A convertible wasn’t sensible. She knew that and in a way, the fact that her mom didn’t want her to have one just made her want it all that much more. But then she’d realized a convertible wasn’t sensible so why then had she always wanted one. Had she really had a true change of heart or had that been the work of her mother.

And did it matter. She still didn’t want a convertible. She still thought it wasn’t sensible to own a convertible but now she wondered if that was still her mother’s handiwork holding her down.

Jenny flexed her hand again as she picked up her back pack. She looked around her dorm room and she couldn’t help but shiver. Ron was paying for this. He was paying for her attendance here. He was paying for her books and her clothes. He was paying the rent for this very room. She shivered again. She felt like a bird in a gilded cage, in Ron’s gilded cage, no not Ron’s cage. She was a bird all right buy she was a bird in her mom’s gilded cage.

I’m going home, Jenny thought. I’m not going to do this anymore. I’m going home and yet almost as soon as she thought it, she remembered one last thing Sam had told her. “Don’t use the power to get back at your mom. I’m giving this to you for you. Make the best of it for yourself.”

But really, was there any power anyway. Maybe it was all a joke.

She rode her bike across campus. She was going to be late, she told herself. That’s what you get for thinking about stupid things like touching people and making them do things. It was silly really.

Jenny barely managed to slip into her seat moments before the class was about to begin. The woman sitting next to her gave her a withering look and then went back to painting her nails.

“Aren’t you going to take any notes,” asked Jenny.

The girl looked haughtily at Jenny. “I don’t have to take notes,” the girl said. “My boyfriend’s taking this course, too, and I’ll get them from him.”

“But how are you going to study?”

Again, the woman shot Jenny another look. “Who says I’m going to study? I’m going to do just barely enough to get my degree and the rest of the time, I’m going to party.”

“But—”

“Look, no offense, but you’re boring me, okay.”

Jenny flexed her hand. She might as well try it, she thought. She put her hand on the other girl’s arm. “Which one is your boyfriend?”

Little Miss Haughty looked at Jenny’s hand but then she looked down into the lecture hall. “That’s him,” she said. “Second row on the end. He’s wearing a burgundy shirt.”

“What’s his name?”

“Todd.”

“Why don’t you introduce me to Todd when class is over.”

“Okay.”

Jenny was elated. Of course it was always possible that Little Miss Haughty had pointed her boyfriend out on her own. Maybe she was just showing off, but it was definitely something worth investigating.

Jenny had a hard time concentrating in class but it was so hard. She kept thinking about what she would do when class was done.

As slowly as class went, it finally and mercifully came to an end. Jenny already knew her notes were hardly worth the paper they were written on but she was waiting to see what would happen next.

She felt a hand on her arm. It was Little Miss Haughty. “Wait here,” she said. “I have someone I want you to meet.”

Jenny waited but inside she was amazed. Was the other girl really going to introduce her to her boyfriend?

The boy in the burgundy shirt came up to where the two women were standing.

“Hey, Todd,” Little Miss Haughty said, “there’s someone here I want you to meet. This is ...”

Little Miss Haughty’s face seemed to cloud over as she realized she didn’t know what Jenny’s name was.

“Jenny,” Jenny said even as she held out her hand. “My name’s Jenny,” she said.

“Pleased to meet you,” the man said and then Jenny saw his face go blank.

Oh my God, she thought. It really worked. What should she tell him to do. “Nice to meet you, Todd. I think maybe we should have lunch.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” Todd said.

“Hey,” said Little Miss Haughty. “That’s my boyfriend.”

Oh crap, Jenny thought. She’d forgotten all about Little Miss Haughty but then a wicked, little thought came into her mind. She leaned in next to the other woman and even as she put her hand on Little Miss Haughty’s arm, she whispered something in her ear.

She let go of the other woman’s arm and then leaned back to see what would happen. “Do you think so,” Little Miss Haughty said.

Jenny nodded.

Little Miss Haughty was looking at the front of the room. “You know,” she said, “I think I’ve got something to do,” and with that she began to move through the thinning crowd of students as she wended her way to the front of the room.

Todd watched his girlfriend walk away. “Where’s she going,” he asked in bewilderment.

“I don’t know,” Jenny lied but then she could guess. After all, what she’d whispered to Little Miss Haughty was that the only really good way to get a real good grade was to fuck the teacher. She put a hand on Todd’s arm and watched his face go blank. “You know, you shouldn’t let girls like her push you around like she does. If they want to get a good grade, they should earn it themselves. Should we get some lunch?”

Jenny wondered if Sam had told her everything about the power. Probably not, but it was just that when Todd’s face went blank like that, it just looked so cute, like she could do whatever she wanted with him so maybe it was only obvious that the thoughts of lunch and cuteness would get mixed up in her mind.

She released her hold.

The boy seemed frozen for just a moment and then his eyes focused and he grinned at Jenny. “Yeah,” he said. “Let’s go have some lunch.”

That was how the two of them ended up back in Jenny’s dorm room, the two of them laughing and giggling as they tried to remove each other’s clothes. That was how Todd slipped her top off and then took off her bra and then the two of them kissed moments before Todd, pushed her back onto her bed. That was how it was that Todd pulled her panties down and then Todd was sliding between her legs.

Jenny gasped as she felt Todd’s tongue slide between her legs. Her hands grabbed her tits and she moaned as she looked down at what Todd was doing to her. For just the briefest of moments, instinct almost made her touch him but she caught herself in time. No, she thought. No. Let him do it. Oh geez, yeah. Let him do it.

Her hands squeezed her tits and Jenny moaned again. Oh geez, yeah. Let him do it.

She was going to cum. She knew it. She was going to cum. Oh geez, he was doing it. She gasped and then she gasped again. Her breathing came in rough pants. She’d never had a guy do that to her before.

And oh my God, he was doing it again. Oh my God. She couldn’t believe it and then she was moaning again. She couldn’t believe it but this was so good. Damn, it was good. It was so very good. Damn, she was going to miss this, she told herself. Damn, she was going to miss Todd, but damn it, she knew what she was going to have to do. She wasn’t going to take Ron’s money. She wasn’t going to be a bird in her mom’s gilded cage. She was going home.