The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

xi Jenny

A year was almost up and there were some loose ends that needed to be tied up first.

Jenny looked at herself in the mirror and she thought to herself, not bad. If she were a guy, she thought, maybe she could go for it. In fact, it wasn’t bad at all. She tugged on the tight, little top and then one of her hands cupped her tits. Not bad, she thought. Not bad at all.

Bella had been easy. Jenny had just walked right into her bedroom and Bella had looked up at her. “What the hell are you doing here, twerp. Get out.”

“I know you’ve been having an affair with my stepdad,” Jenny said.

“Whooptedoo,” Bella said with a smirk. “What do you want, a reward?”

“I don’t want anything from you.”

“Well if you don’t want anything from me, get out.”

Jenny didn’t move. “You know, I’ve always wondered why you were such a bitch to me.”

Bella looked haughty as she looked back at Jenny. “Sounds like you’ve come to a decision, twerp.”

“I have.”

“Not that I care what you think, but I’m curious. What’d you decide?”

“It’s simple, really. Living here in this apartment with you and Cindy for as long as I have, I’ve come to realize that you aren’t just a bitch with me. You’re a bitch to everyone.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So I think it’s time we put an end to that.”

Bella smirked. “Nice try, twerp, but I don’t think you can.”

Jenny smiled. “Maybe you’re right.” She went over to Bella’s closet and she opened its doors. There in a row were Bella’s school girl outfits, and to Jenny’s eye, it looked as if the row of uniforms was bigger than the day she and Bella had first gone shopping. It also looked as if other stuff had been discarded to make room for the new uniforms.

Bella was already off her bed and racing towards Jenny. “Take your hands off my stuff,” she said.

“I’m not touching your stuff,” Jenny said. “I’m touching you.”

Jenny watched Bella’s face go blank.

“First things first. Your affair with my stepdad, it’s over as of now. You’re going to erase all contact information you have for him. You will get rid of all traces that you even knew him, and you will forget about him completely. If you have any blackmail material, and I’ll bet you do, that’s the first stuff to go.”

Jenny watched Bella but there really was nothing to see. Sometimes, that blank look could be so frustrating because sometimes, you just wanted to see a person’s reaction but really, she thought she had it right. Get rid of any evidence and forget about him. She couldn’t make it clearer than that, could she?

Okay, so now it was time for the real reason she was here.

“You’ve been a total bitch,” Jenny said, “but as of right now, that ends, too. From now on, you’re going to find out just how nice it is to be nice.”

Jenny’d thought about this next part really carefully. She wanted to make sure she got this right.

“Being nice is a total turn-on to you. You love being nice, and the nicer you are to people, the hotter it’s going to make you, and the hotter you get, the nicer you want to be.

“You’re going to find a place to live on your own. I wouldn’t worry too much about the rent because having a place of your own, I’m sure you can find plenty of guys that you can be nice to and the nicer you are to them, the nicer they’ll be for you.”

Jenny held her hand where it was. She wondered if there was anything more to say. She wasn’t sure but she thought she’d covered it all. All that remained was to see what had happened.

Jenny pulled her hand back.

Jenny watched Bella blink and then she gave her head a little shake and her and her face once again lost its blankness.

“I like your outfits,” Jenny said.

The old Bella would have treated that news with suspicion but the new Bella wasn’t nearly as suspicious as the old Bella would have been. “You do,” she gushed. “You really like them?”

Jenny nodded. “I wish I had one.”

“I can give one to you,” Bella said.

“Really? You’re sure?”

Bella nodded. “I want to do it. I want to give it to you.”

That certainly didn’t sound like the old Bella but Jenny needed to make sure. “I don’t know,” she said.

“I want you to have it,” Bella said.

“Okay,” Jenny said, “but which one do you want me to have.”

“Whatever it is,” Bella said, “we gotta give you something that makes you look super cute.”

That certainly wasn’t like Bella, Jenny thought. The old Bella never cared about anyone else but Bella.

But Bella was already pulling outfits out of her closet and holding them up against Jenny. Some were discarded quickly. Others were put in a pile for reconsideration and finally, it was down to just two outfits. “I think maybe I like this one,” Bella said, “but really, there’s only one way to tell for sure.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“Well, first you need to take your clothes off.”

“I do, huh,” Jenny said with a smile. She had little doubt that Bella was definitely changed. “And what should I do after that?”

Bella grinned as she pressed up against Jenny and Jenny couldn’t help but notice how Bella’s hands seemed to be lingering over her body. The outfit Bella had picked out was basically a gray mini skirt and a matching gray vest. “God, I like this,” she said once it was in place.

“Yeah? So I take it you think it makes me look cute.”

“Oh yeah,” Bella agreed.

“But does it make me fuckably cute?”

Bella purred as she slipped a hand up under the short, little skirt. “You know what,” she said. “I think it does.”

“So do you really like the short, little skirt,” Jenny asked, “or do you just like the fact that you now have easy access to my pussy.”

Bella grinned slyly even as her hand continued to stroke itself between Jenny’s legs.

This was the moment of truth, Jenny thought. “I have the feeling you want to do something else for me.”

Bella’s breathing was coming a little more heavy and her eyelids seemed to flutter just a bit. “It’s just that, that, I don’t know. I’m just so ...”

“Horny?”

Bella nodded.

“You need to get your pussy licked.”

Again, Bella nodded.

“I’ll tell you what,” Jenny said. “If you lick mine, I’ll do yours.”

“Would you ... please!”

Please. There was a word Jenny hadn’t ever heard Bella use before. She might have wondered if the other girl even knew it. “Sure,” she said. “I’ll lick your pussy.”

And that was how it happened. Bella on her bed with Jenny on top, each with her face buried between the other’s thighs.

Jenny moaned. The bitch must have been holding out on her or maybe her technique had suddenly gotten a whole lot better. One thing was certain though. Her tongue was doing things to her that it had never done before and there was one other thing that was certain. That tongue was going to make her cum.

Jenny tried to hold back but she could tell that tongue wasn’t going to let her. No, she tried to tell herself. No, she wanted to wait.

She tried burying her face between Bella’s legs. Lick her. Lick her harder. Lick her and distract her. Keep her from working her tongue between her legs.

Jenny groaned to herself. She could feel Bella’s hands as they squeezed her ass and then she could feel that tongue again and in that instant, she knew she’d lost. In that instant, she knew that Bella had made her cum and she just didn’t care. It just felt so fucking good.

It was a while later when Jenny finally left Bella’s bedroom. If it had been left up to Bella, Jenny would have stayed there and continued to get her pussy licked over and over again. One thing was definitely more certain. Bella definitely was a more nicer person than she’d ever been before.

But she had to get out of there. Bella would keep licking her and licking her until she couldn’t walk straight and as great as that would have been, she didn’t want that. She had things to do.

She was wearing her new schoolgirl outfit. She’d never worn a skirt this short before. Jenny snorted to herself. Skirt, yeah right. It really wasn’t all that much of a skirt. It only just barely covered her ass. If she’d bent over even the tiniest bit, she would have been showing off a whole lot and it just felt so hot driving in her car because as short as that skirt was, it made it feel as if she were wearing nothing at all.

She rang the doorbell and she waited. She wondered if any of the neighbors were watching and she wondered what she would think if they were. It would probably be embarrassing if anyone she knew saw her and yet as much as she’d had to use the power on Bella of recent, her pussy was so hot and wet that she wasn’t sure if she cared if anyone did see her or not.

She was about to ring the doorbell again when the door suddenly opened.

Ron stood there gaping at his stepdaughter but even before he could think about it, even before he could tell himself no, he felt his cock get harder and harder until in a mere matter of moments, he was sporting a raging hard-on. He licked his lips. “Jenny,” he squawked.

“Is mom home?”

The man shook his head. “She’s out. Won’t be back for a couple of hours.”

Jenny’d already known the answer to that even before she asked the question. “Good,” she said. “We have to talk. I know all about you and Bella.”

The man’s face went ashen at Bella’s name. He thought he’d been discreet. How the hell had his stepdaughter found out. He was ruined.

“Are you going to let me inside,” Jenny asked, “or do you want to have this conversation out in the open?”

That seemed to snap the man out of the thoughts he was having. “Yeah,” he said even as he pulled the door open. “Yeah, come inside.” He looked outside even as his stepdaughter stepped past him. He wondered if any of his neighbors were watching.

“I’ll bet this makes you hard, doesn’t it?”

“Hard,” the man said. Stop it, he tried to tell himself. Stop it. This was his stepdaughter. This was Jenny. This couldn’t be making him hard.

Jenny nodded. She was walking in front of him even as she moved deeper into the house. “Yeah,” she said. “Hard. Seeing me like this with my short, little skirt and with my ass practically hanging out. I’ll bet it makes you hard.”

Ron was trying real hard to not pay attention to the thoughts going through his mind. This was his stepdaughter, he told himself. This was his stepdaughter. He wasn’t supposed to be having thoughts like that.

But dammit, she was dressed like a sexy schoolgirl. Dammit. He just couldn’t help himself. Why’d she have to come here dressed like that, and dammit, she was right. Her ass really was making him hard.

“Well,” Jenny asked. “You haven’t said anything. Does seeing me like this get you hard?”

The man groaned. Say nothing, he told himself. Say nothing.

“Well,” the girl asked.

“Yeah,” the man said. “Yeah, you’re making me hard.”

“See. Now that wasn’t so hard to do, was it? Now, why don’t you lift up my skirt and fuck me.”

Yeah, the man thought. No wait. No. He couldn’t do that. She was ...

She was his daughter. Stepdaugher, actually. She was ... well, actually, she was an adult. She could do what she wanted.

Yeah, but if her mom ever found out.

Yeah, but the girl was eighteen. Hell, she was going to college. She really was a sexy schoolgirl.

What the hell did that have to do with anything?

It didn’t have anything to do with anything, he told himself. It didn’t have anything to do with anything except she really was a sexy schoolgirl and he really did want to fuck her.

“So are you going to stand around all day,” Jenny asked even as she wriggled her butt at the man. “Are you going to stand around all day or are you going to fuck me.”

“I ... I ... I can’t.”

“You can’t, huh. But Ron, we both know you fucked my friend Bella so we both know you can.”

“But that was different,” Ron said. “That was different. She was my ... I mean you’re my ... my ...”

“Your stepdaughter?”

The man nodded.

“But Ron,” Jenny said. “What’s that got to do with anything? So what if I’m your stepdaughter. What matters is how I’m dressed. Do you see how I’m dressed, Ron? Do you see it?”

The man nodded.

“I’m dressed like a sexy, little schoolgirl, aren’t I, Ron.”

Again, the man nodded.

“And we know what you like to do to women who dress up like sexy schoolgirls, don’t we, Ron.”

“Yeah.”

“So what do you do, Ron? What do you do with sexy schoolgirls?”

“I fuck ‘em.”

“That’s right, Ron, so what are you going to do with me?”

The man didn’t even waste time with an answer. He just pulled up Jenny’s short, little skirt and then he was prying her thong from between her legs and even though she knew what it was coming, it still came as something of a surprise when Jenny felt the man slide his cock between her legs.

Jenny knew she didn’t have to do it this way. She knew all she had to do was touch the man and she knew she could make him do whatever she wanted but there was just something so vindictive about seducing her stepdad, something that just felt so right, something that was getting back at her mom and even if she didn’t know, and she certainly had no intention of telling her mom but she’d know and that was all that really mattered.

Jenny wasn’t stupid. She wondered how much of what she was feeling was the power but even as she wondered it, she wondered if it really mattered. She needed to fuck and that’s all there was to it.

She moaned as she felt her stepfather’s cock fuck her. She wondered what it was going to feel like when the power was given away. Was she going to feel empty? Was she going to feel dirty? Was she going to wish she had it back?

Jenny moaned again. Her stepdad wasn’t bad. Ron might have been a bit of a twit, but twit or not, he still had a cock that was nice and hard.

Jenny moaned and her hands rubbed her clit and she moaned again. She wasn’t going to worry about what would happen when the power was gone, at least not anymore. That was going to happen soon enough. For now, she was just going to enjoy the cock between her legs.

She could hear the squishing sound as the man pushed his way between her legs and she moaned yet again. She liked this. She liked it a lot.

She heard the man groan and almost at the same time, she felt him bury himself inside her. The man groaned and his cock surged.

Not fair, Jenny thought. Not fair. She’d been so close. It wasn’t fair and yet in the next instant, she felt it. She felt her pussy grip the cock inside her and she was moaning as she started to cum.

She loved the feel of the cock as it continued to cum inside her but finally, it was done. The man pulled himself free and he seemed to want to stroke his cock between her cheeks. Jenny was going to tell him no if he tried to fuck her there, but that, it seemed, wasn’t what he had in mind. It seemed as if all he wanted was to wipe him cum-covered cock between her cheeks.

He pulled back and Jenny straightened up. She turned around and that’s when he tried to kiss her.

Ewww gross, Jenny thought. It was one thing to let him fuck her. After all, her pussy needed that, but to have him kiss her. Now that was completely gross.

She put her hand against his body and she watched his face go blank. “Back off, Mister. You don’t kiss me unless I say it’s okay. Got it.”

The man didn’t say anything but then Jenny hadn’t really expected him to say something.

There was one thing left to do.

“You’re not going to tell anyone that we fucked, are you. You’re going to keep it our little secret, aren’t you.”

She pulled her hand away and she watched Ron’s face return to normal. “You can count on me,” he said. “I won’t tell.”

Jenny smiled. “I didn’t think you would.” Her hand touched him again and again his face went blank. Forget about Bella, her mind said. Forget all about her. You never fucked her. You don’t know her. She is a complete stranger to you. Forget about Bella. Forget all about her.

You love it when women dress up like sexy schoolgirls, Ron. It makes your dick so hard. It makes you want to fuck them so hard and you always want to cum in those tight, little cunts.

In fact, there’s only one woman you won’t fuck, Ron. No matter what. No matter how. Even if she were the last woman on Earth, you wouldn’t fuck her, Ron. You will never, ever fuck my mom.

Jenny pulled her hand away. “And now I got to be going.”

“You sure,” Ron asked. “I thought maybe we could—”

Jenny shook her head. “No, really. I’ve got to be going,” and with that, Jenny was on her way out the door.

She’d come back to the law firm to clean out the little cubby hole that had served as her office for the past six months. She’d be going back to school to start her Sophomore year but already she had a long list of powerful and influential people who would do whatever she wanted to help her get ahead. There really was only one thing left to do.

She stuffed the last of her papers into her book bag when she looked up to find Peter standing there. “So, you’re moving on, are you?”

Jenny smiled. “I know what some people think about me around here but I’m not as good as they might think I am. I still have to go back to school.”

“Yeah,” said Peter in a tone that seemed to say he at least partially understood.

“Sorry to see me go,” Jenny asked.

“Yes and no.”

“Yes and no? What’s that mean?”

“I like you,” Peter said. “I think you know that, so yeah, I’m going to be sorry to see you go, but I know you have to. It’s for your own good, so since I know you have to go, I want to see you go. I want you to get what you want in life.”

It was different with Peter than it was with all the others. With all the others, she tried not to use the power unless she had to but with Peter, it was almost as if she were looking for some excuse to use the power and Jenny wasn’t stupid. She knew why.

She liked him. He seemed to care about her so since she liked him, it was only natural that she wanted to fuck him. In fact, she loved fucking him. She loved it a lot and she had the feeling that he liked it, too, so really, there was no reason to use the power except that the more she used it, the hornier she got so she’d use it for the stupidest of things. She’d use it to tell him to get her a cup of coffee. She’d use it to make him ask her out to lunch when she knew he was going to do it anyway and the more she used it, the hornier she got.

That afternoon, she didn’t have to use the power for anything trivial. She simply used it for one simple thing. Let’s go back to your place and fuck, Jenny thought.

It wasn’t all that long before Jenny and Peter were there in his apartment. This time, Jenny told herself, this time, she wasn’t going to use the power.

She didn’t have to use the power. She laughed as Peter pulled her into the bedroom and then he was tugging at her clothes even as she was doing the same with him. She had his tie off and then his shirt. She had his slacks open and then she was pushing them down. She slid her left hand inside his underwear. “Is this what you want,” she asked even as she wrapped her hand around his cock.

He looked hard at her. “You know it is,” he told her.

“Yeah, I know you like this,” Jenny said even as her hand stroked its way over the man’s cock. “I know you like this but I know you want more,” and even as she said it, she slid her other hand inside Peter’s shirt and she wrapped it around his waist. She watched his face go blank. “I know you like this,” she said again. “I know you like fucking me. Always have. Always will, but I know one thing more. Whenever you hear me say the word cum, you’re going to cum so very hard.”

Jenny pulled her hand back and once again, Peter’s face lost that blank look. “Oh yeah,” the man groaned as Jenny’s other hand continued to stroke his cock. “Oh yeah, I like that.”

“You do, huh,” Jenny said playfully. “You like this, but I got a question for you.”

The man groaned as Jenny’s hand continued to stroke his cock. “A ... a question,” he asked absently.

“Yeah, a question.”

“What is it?”

“Are you going to cum in my hand?”

The man was still groaning even as the girl stroked his cock but now his groans suddenly became much more intense and Jenny could feel it as the man’s cock surged in her hand. She could something warm and wet on her wrist and her arm and she could hear the man groan.

“It looks like we made a bit of a mess of things,” Jenny said.

Peter nodded sheepishly. “I ... I don’t know what came over me. I ... that’s ... I mean, that’s never happened to me before.”

“You’ve never ...” Jenny stopped herself just in time. “You mean you’ve never had an orgasm before. I find that hard to believe.”

“No, not that. I mean ... you know what I mean.”

Jenny smiled. “I know what you mean,” she said, “but I also know we’ve got to get you cleaned up.”

If the man had wondered what it was she’d meant by that, she wasn’t about to leave any doubt in his mind. Her hands pulled his underwear down and then she was shoving him back onto the bed. She knelt down and slid in between his legs.

The man groaned as Jenny wrapped her hand around his cock and he groaned even louder as he slipped his mouth down around his member. “Oh fuck,” he groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Jenny pretty much would have said the same thing except she had her mouth full and besides, with Peter’s cock all nice and hard again, and with his cock all nice and slippery with her spit and saliva, there was after all, something she wanted even more.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned even as Jenny pulled her mouth free. “Oh fuck. Don’t stop. Suck it, baby. Suck my cock.”

“If I keep on sucking it,” Jenny said, “then I won’t be able to fuck your cock.”

That was really all she had to say.

While he’d finally lost all his clothes, she still had on her bra and a thong and a blouse that was opened down the front. She climbed up onto his lap and she let the blouse fall from her shoulders. She was about to take the bra off when the man stopped her. “Let me,” he said.

Jenny stopped and she let Peter take off her bra. His hands squeezed her tits and then he was pulling her closer, sucking on first the one and then the other of her tits. “Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Suck on those tits. Yeah. You like that, don’t you?”

The man’s answer was lost as the girl ground her tits against his face.

Once again, Jenny took hold of the man’s cock. Once again, she stroked his member. His cock was all nice and wet but she knew how to make him wetter.

She pulled her panties to one side and she pushed herself down on the man’s cock and she couldn’t help but moan as she took that cock inside her.

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Yeah. Oh fuck. That’s it. That’s it. Fuck it. Fuck my cock. Fuck it good.”

Jenny loved it where she was. She loved being on top of Peter’s cock. She loved feeling him inside her, but most of all, she loved the way his cock made her pussy feel.

“Fuck it,” the man groaned. “Fuck it.”

Jenny moaned as her pussy finally gave into the inevitable and even as it did, even as she felt her pussy make it right to the edge ecstasy, she looked down at the man who’s cock she was riding. “Cum now,” she ordered and he did.

She ground her pussy against the man. She could still feel him inside her.

“Cum again,” she ordered and again, he did. It just didn’t get any better than that.

* * *

“Do you think we make a good team?”

Peter was only half awake. “Huh,” he asked.

Jenny pulled at the hairs on Peter’s chest. “You heard me,” she said. “I asked you if you thought we made a good team.”

Something in the way she said that suddenly got Peter’s attention. He thought it over. “Sure,” he said finally and just a little warily. “Why?”

“Because I think we make a good team,” Jenny said. “Because I think you’re a good person. Because I don’t think you’d hurt me, that’s why. You want to do good in this world. I like that.

Peter wasn’t sure he was understanding anything the girl was saying.

“I want to give you something,” Jenny said. “I want to give you something that someone gave to me almost a year ago. I think you’re a good person, so if you’ll just give me your hand ...”