The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

ix Nina

The phone call had come out of the blue. The number was blocked so Jenny didn’t know who was on the other end of the line.

“We have to meet.” Those were the first words Jenny heard. “We have to meet.”

“Mom?”

“The cafe down on Seventh. The one we used to go to when you were younger. We’ll meet there for lunch.”

“But—”

“Don’t. Don’t even try to tell me you’re away at school because I know the truth so you’re going to do what I say. You got it?”

For a moment, Jenny thought she was going to try and bluff her mom but then she realized Nina really did know. “I’ll be there,” she said.

“That’s my good, little girl.”

The line went dead and Jenny raged against the phone but the phone wasn’t what had ticked her off. Dammit, her mom was still pulling her strings.

Jenny was at the restaurant at the appointed hour. Nina was already there and waiting.

“What’d you want to talk about,” Jenny asked as soon as they were seated.

Nina smiled. “Not right now, dear. This is too public a place for the conversation we need to have.”

“Then why are we here?”

Nina smiled. “To have lunch of course.”

Her mom was up to something. That was what worried Jenny most. Her mom was up to something and she didn’t know what.

They’d gotten to dessert and still nothing of any import had been said. “I’m going to have coffee,” Nina said. “How about you?”

“I guess.”

Nina motioned to the waiter and placed the order. “Now,” she said, “after this when we get you home—”

“Whoa. The deal is you wanted to have lunch so we had lunch, but we haven’t said anything all meal long. What makes you think I’m going to go home with you?”

“I told you. It’s too crowded here but when we get home ...”

Jenny waited until the waiter had put the desserts down on the table and left. “Yeah, but you picked the place. If you thought this was too crowded ...”

“I wanted to make things comfortable for you. After all, you’ve always liked this place.”

“Yeah, but—”

“But nothing. When we get back home—”

“I told you. I’m not going back home.”

Nina smiled. “I guess we’ll see about that. Who knows? Maybe you’ll change your mind.”

Jenny shook her head. This wasn’t right. This wasn’t like her mother at all but now she had something else to worry about. When she tried to shake her head, she’d almost fallen out of her chair. What the hell was wrong with her?

“Are you all right, my dear?”

Jenny looked at her mom but it seemed as if she just couldn’t concentrate. She had to get out of there but the room was starting to spin. She tried to push herself up only to sink back down in the chair.

“You don’t seem to be feeling well,” her mother said. “I think maybe we should be going.”

Jenny let her mom help her up. She couldn’t seem to do anything. The room was starting to spin.

They made it out the door and suddenly, there was Nina’s car. Jenny found herself being dumped into the passenger seat. Someone attached her seat belt and then the door was being slammed shut. Jenny just wished everything would just stop spinning.

Her head rolled over to the side and she saw Nina get inside. Her mother was smiling. You did this to me. It was the last thought Jenny had before she passed out. Somehow, you did this to me.

She woke up a familiar place, a place she’d known all her life. She was back again. She was back in her old bedroom. She was back at her mother’s house.

In just a few moments, Jenny was up and crossing the room. She grabbed the door knob and she pulled on the knob ...

And nothing happened.

Locked! When the hell had someone put a lock on her old bedroom door? And just why the hell was she locked in here?

She pounded on the door and she listened. Nothing. No response.

She pounded again. “Let me out of here, God damn it. Let me out of here.”

Again, she listened. Again, there was nothing.

She was about to bang on the door again when she heard a creak in the floorboards outside her room. Someone was out there. “Let me out of here,” she yelled through the door. “Let me out of here.”

She could hear a key being pushed into the lock and then the door was being pushed open and there in the doorway stood her mother.

“You,” Jenny said. “You kidnapped me.”

Nina just smiled. “We needed to talk and you weren’t returning my calls.”

“That doesn’t give you the right to go around kidnapping people. You’re in big trouble now, mom. I’m going to call the cops.”

“Really? Don’t you think you ought to hear what I have to say before you do anything rash.”

It was the matter of fact way that her mom said that that really got to Jenny. It was almost as if her mom was unafraid of what Jenny might do and that was what scared Jenny most.

“Why don’t you sit on your bed and we can have our little conversation.”

Jenny looked at her mom. She still didn’t trust her but her seeming air of nonchalance was unnerving. It was as if her mom didn’t have a care in the world.

“Sam gave you the power, didn’t he?”

Jenny didn’t say anything.

“I was wondering who he’d given it to. I thought it would be someone else. I never thought he’d give it to you.”

“So what if he did,” Jenny muttered.

Nina smiled. “I don’t care if he did. I thought you were a little smarter than that though.”

“Smarter than what?”

“Smarter than what you’re doing. Don’t you realize what you can do with the power. No, I guess you don’t. You drop out of school and you start taking classes at the community college just to spite me and you thought I wouldn’t find out. Did you think I was stupid?”

“I didn’t say you were stupid.”

“Shut up! You take a job as a little, fucking tramp waitress,” the mother said. “I’ll bet you thought that was funny being a common waitress. I raised you better than that. You don’t have to do that kind of shit.”

“I liked the job.” That was weird, Jenny thought. She hadn’t worked at the diner in months. Did her mother still think she had?

“Yeah, I’ll bet,” her mother continued. “Every night, you’re probably picking out some low-life scum and using the power to make him fuck you when you could have been using it for so much more.”

Jenny said nothing.

“I’d be okay with that,” Nina said. “It’s not great, but then you started fucking around with my life.”

“What?!”

“You heard me.”

“I didn’t—”

“Don’t lie to me. I know you did something. You did something to Ron. He seems to have lost all interest in sex and he doesn’t want to spend money, at least not on me.”

“Who says that’s my fault,” Jenny said guiltily.

“You little fucking bitch. I know you. You’re my daughter. Who says it’s your fault. I do.”

“But—”

“You little fucking bitch. You fucked up my life,” Nina screamed at her daughter.

“Oh come on, mom. Don’t play the innocent victim with me. I know you did stuff to me. I’m not sure what, but I know you, too, and I know you did stuff to me. You wanted what was best for me, and I appreciate that, but what you did, it was never about me. What you did was first and foremost about you. You had the power and you used it to screw things up. You used it to leave daddy. You used it to seduce Joe and then Sam, and when you found Ron, you used it to get him, too.”

Nina’s eyes narrowed. “So you think you know it all, do you?”

“Not all. I never said that. I know enough.”

Nina was quiet. “So how many guys did you sleep with,” she asked her daughter.

The question caught Jenny by surprise until she realized her mom must have done the same thing. “Enough,” she said.

“I’ll bet,” her mother spat. “I’ll bet you were a horny, little fuck slut. Probably hopping from bed to bed just looking for the next cock, weren’t you.”

There were times, Jenny had to admit, times when she’d done things she wasn’t proud of, but now that her mother had mentioned it. “There were times,” Jenny said. “How ‘bout you?”

“Fuck you,” was all Nina would say. “Fuck you, you little bitch,” and with that, she left the room, leaving Jenny to wonder just what that had been about, and she couldn’t help but notice that her mom had never answered the question.

Jenny wished she could grab her mom and make her tell the truth but Sam had told her no. He said she really wouldn’t like it. She wondered for a moment if Sam was trying to hide something from her but that just didn’t make sense. He’d been right about everything else.

Jenny stayed locked in her room all that afternoon. It was getting dark by the time Nina returned and Jenny was getting hungry, hungry in more ways than one.

She heard the key turn in the lock. The door opened and there was her mother.

“Come on,” Jenny said. “You can’t do this to me. You can’t keep me locked up forever.”

Nina smiled. “I don’t have to keep you locked up here forever. You know I’ve had the power, too.”

Jenny nodded.

“Then you know the power makes you horny, don’t you.”

Again, Jenny nodded.

“And if I know you, you’ve probably been running around fucking every guy in site.”

Jenny wouldn’t have put it that way. She tried to keep the fucking down to a minimum. She tried to make it fit her plan but there had been times, she had to admit, when she’d done it just because the need had finally gotten to her and she’d let herself go off the deep end but even so, those times weren’t that frequent.

The mother seemed to take Jenny’s silence as an admission of guilt. “I know where you’ve been,” Nina said. “I know where you are because I’ve been there, too. The year I had it, I fucked a whole damned lot.”

I’m not you, Jenny wanted to say. I’m not you.

“Did you know you can’t use the power on me?”

Jenny nodded.

“You knew that, huh? Do you know what it will do?”

“Not exactly. I was just told that I didn’t want to do it.”

“That’s good enough. That means you can’t make me do anything so I’m thinking. A little fucking slut like you has to be getting pretty horny by now.”

“What do you mean?”

“How long’s it been since you had a cock inside you?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Honey, since you decided to get yourself involved in my business, I’ve decided to make that part of my business. How long?”

“I’m not going to tell you.”

“That long, huh,” Nina smirked. “Well, Jenny, dear. I have a feeling that your pussy is getting pretty hot and bothered right about now. How’m I doing so far?”

Jenny didn’t say anything but all this talk about her pussy was starting to get her aroused.

“I’ll bet you need someone to take care of your pussy, don’t you.”

Jenny didn’t say anything.

“Did you know that masturbation doesn’t work? Sure you can get yourself off but after it’s all over, you end up staying just as hot as you had been before.”

Jenny had found that out a long time ago. She’d thought that maybe she wouldn’t have to fuck people to get what she wanted if she’d kept her pussy almost constantly pleasured but her mom was right. There was something about the power that wanted her to have sex with another person.

Nina laughed a mirthless laugh. “I can see you do know. Isn’t that nice. So unless you’ve just fucked the pool boy or some silly thing like that, you must be getting pretty horny right about now.”

Jenny didn’t say anything but the more they talked about it, the hornier she got.

Nina advanced on the bed where her daughter was sitting. “Come on. You don’t have to be coy now. We’re both women here and we both know how much a slut like you needs to get fucked.”

Jenny fought back the urge to moan. She could definitely feel herself getting wetter.

Nina sat on the bed and before Jenny knew what she was doing, she was stroking a hand over Jenny’s leg. “Should we see just how wet my slutty, little daughter is getting.”

“Mom! What are you doing?”

Nina smiled. “I don’t have the power,” she said. “That means I’m not compelled to fuck but you are.”

“Mo-o-o-ommmm.”

But already, Nina had her daughter’s skirt up and already she was sliding her fingers between her daughter’s legs.

“Mom!”

“You haven’t got anything here I haven’t seen before. Oh my. Would you look at that. My slutty, little daughter is really, really wet.”

“Mom,” the girl whimpered.

“Mom,” Nina mimicked back. “Should we see just how wet that pussy is?”

“No!”

Jenny hadn’t thought about what she was doing but even as she said it, her hand touched her mother and in that instant, pain seemed to rocket through her body. She felt nauseous and at least that was a relief because at least it gave her something else to think about other than the pain but almost as quickly, the pain was back again and it was worse than ever.

Nina smiled. “I thought you knew the rules. I can do, or not do, whatever I want to you, but you can’t do a damned thing to me.

The pain was only beginning to subside and Jenny finally was able to catch her breath. That had been intense and it was something she never hoped to feel again. “Wh-wh-what do you want?”

“I want my so-called loving daughter to stop fucking around with my life and I want her to make things right again, and I want to make sure she’s really going to do it.”

Jenny shook her head.

“Oh how quaint,” Nina said. “You think I’m just going to let it go at having you say no, but you don’t get it. I can keep you here for as long as it takes and the more I play with your pussy, the hotter you’re going to get and there’s not a damned thing you can do to make me stop what I’m doing.”

Jenny could feel it, the feeling between her legs. It was growing more and more intense. “Mom,” she pleaded. “No.”

Nina just laughed. Her fingers rubbed against Jenny’s panties. “No,” she taunted her daughter. “Baby, you got to know we’ve just barely started.”

This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be, Jenny told herself. Here was her mom keeping her here against her will, playing with her pussy and getting her hotter by the minute and if she tried to use the power on her mom, she was going to feel a mind-splitting headache. It just wasn’t supposed to be this way.

Jenny eyed the distance between her and the door. She could feel her pussy responding to her mom’s touch. It wouldn’t be long before she wasn’t able to do anything. I have to get out of here, she told herself. I have to get out of here before it’s too late.

She might be able to do it if she didn’t make any orders to her mom. It wasn’t just saying it either. She couldn’t say it and she couldn’t even think it. Of course, if she didn’t touch her mom, it wouldn’t matter anyway but trying to escape with one hand literally tied behind her back didn’t seem like a good course of action.

Her mom was already ahead of her. “I wouldn’t try it, you know. I may be older than you but I’m not that weak and I’m really strong when I’m pissed like I am right now.”

“Try what,” Jenny asked innocently even as she still eyed the distance to the door.

Jenny gasped as she felt her mom push a couple fingers hard between her legs. “Don’t toy with me, bitch. You know damn well what I’m talking about.”

Jenny couldn’t say anything. She seemed on the verge of cumming and she knew from past experience that once that happened, her ability to react would be diminished. She’d become a slave to the wants and desires of her pussy.

The problem was her mom knew it, too. She backed her fingers off at just the right moment. “You listen to me,” she said. “You will do what you’re told.”

Jenny was left gasping for air and hornier than ever. “Wh-wh-what do you want,” she stammered.

Nina smiled malevolently. “I already told you that. I don’t care what you do for yourself but far as my life’s concerned, I want you to put things back the way they were.”

“No.”

“Honey, I don’t think you understand the predicament you’re in. You need to cum and you need it bad and the more I do what I’m doing, the more you’re going to need it.”

Jenny moaned again. “I’m not going to help you,” she mewed. “I’m not.”

“Honey, you and I both know you need to cum. I can make that happen for you or I can keep it from happening. What I do is up to you.”

“No, mom. No.”

“I’ll bet if I licked your pussy right now, I’ll bet it wouldn’t take much to get you cumming, would it.”

“No,” Jenny whimpered. “No. No. Please don’t.”

Her mom smiled but it was a smile that gave Jenny no comfort whatsoever. “Who was that boy who asked you to the prom last year? You know, the one you turned down. What was his name? Ryan something.”

“Ryan Jensen? What’s he got to do with anything.”

“Why’d you turn him down?”

“He smelled. He smelled all the time. I wasn’t the only one who thought so. Why?”

“Did he ever get a date to go with him to the prom?”

“Not that I know of. Why?”

“Well, it seems he hasn’t forgotten about you and you know what. You’re right. He still smells. But the most important part is he’s just waiting to fuck you.”

“Mom, no!”

“Don’t ‘mom, no’ me. You know what it takes to end this. You give me what I want. You promise to make it happen and I’ll let you go. Otherwise, I’m going to let Ryan fuck you and you know you want to be fucked, don’t you?”

She did want to be fucked but she didn’t want it to be by Ryan Jensen. Still, her mom was making a mistake. She couldn’t influence her mom but Ryan was a different story.

“So what about it? Are you going to help me,” Nina asked.

“No.”

“I think it’s time we got you out of those clothes then.”

Jenny balked for just a moment but the key was to get Ryan in here. The key was to touch him and then get him to help her to escape and if that meant she was going to have to take off her clothes to play along with her mom, then she was just going to have to do it.

“That’s it,” Nina said as she watched her daughter undress. “You’re just a little fucking slut who’ll do anything to get a cock between her legs.”

As hot as she was, just the thought of her being a slut who wanted a cock between her legs was enough to make her even hotter. She didn’t want to respond to it. She just did.

“Lie down again. Let’s see what it looks like when you play with yourself.”

Jenny didn’t balk this time. She laid down on the bed and she let a couple fingers slide between her legs. She was so wet. She was so horny. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad. As soon as this was over, she promised herself. As soon as this was over, she was going to get herself fucked really good.

“Are you hot, honey?”

“Yeah,” Jenny moaned. She was hot. In spite of everything that had been done to her, she was hot. She just couldn’t help herself.

“Should we call Ryan in here? Should we let him have a go at you?”

“Yeah,” Jenny moaned. “Yeah.”

“Give me your hand then.”

“Huh?”

“Did you really think I was that stupid? Did you really think I’d just let come in and be touched by my daughter. Come on. Give me more credit than that. Now give me your hand.”

Jenny extended her hand. She wasn’t even sure why. She just knew she was so fucking horny that she almost didn’t care anymore.

“Okay, now call him.”

“Huh.”

“He’s right outside so call him. Either you do it or I will.”

Jenny was trying to pull her hand free but her mom wouldn’t let her.

“Call him,” Nina said. “Call him now.”

Jenny tugged once more at her hand but her mother wasn’t letting go and besides, she was so fucking horny. She almost had to treat her mom as if she weren’t there because with her mom holding her hand, if she did anything that could even possibly be construed as an order to her mom, well, she’d already done that before and she didn’t want to do that again.

And that brought her back to her pussy. She was so fucking horny. God, she needed to be fucked. She needed it so bad. “Ryan,” she called out, and only then did she wonder if this might be some elaborate hoax on her mom’s part, but really, what did it matter. She needed to fuck and that’s all there was to it. “Ryan, are you out there. Can you come here and fuck me.”

Jenny waited and nothing happened.

“Just wait,” Nina said. “He’ll come.”

Jenny waited and finally, the door opened and there was Ryan Jensen.

Jenny gasped. Her mom had said Ryan was here but she hadn’t said he was naked. He was stroking his cock as he looked down at Jenny and Jenny could feel herself get even hornier. She needed to be fucked really bad.

“Did you want me,” the boy asked.

Jenny found herself staring at the boy’s cock. As much as she wanted to say no, she couldn’t. She had to have that cock between her legs. “Don’t just stand there,” she cried out. “Can’t you see I need to get fucked.”

The boy looked from the girl to the mother and then back again. “Are you ... are you sure?”

“God damn it,” Jenny said through gritted teeth. “Does it look like I’m kidding? Get over here and fuck me.”

The boy took a hesitant step forward and then he took another. “You’re sure,” he asked again.

“God damn it. Fuck me.”

“You heard my daughter,” Nina said. “Can’t you see she really needs to get fucked.”

The boy didn’t hesitate any longer. He was moving forward and then he was sliding between Jenny’s legs. Jenny hardly noticed how bad he smelled. It was his cock she was noticing. Everything else seemed to just fade away.

She moaned as she took that cock inside her and then she moaned again. She no longer was paying attention to her mom or to anything else. All that mattered was the boy and his cock between her legs. She looked up at him. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me.”

Now that Ryan had his cock between Jenny’s legs, he seemed to have lost all trepidation. His cock moved back and forth in Jenny’s pussy. “I didn’t even think you liked me,” he said.

Jenny didn’t say anything.

“And when your mom said I should come over and fuck her daughter, I was sure she was playing a joke on me.”

Jenny moaned. That cock certainly was no joke.

“Even when you called me in, I thought for sure there had to be some catch.”

Jenny was groaning almost continually now. “Would you just shut the hell up and fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

The boy stopped talking and he started to groan.

“Oh God yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on. Do it. Fuck me.”

The boy groaned and then he buried his cock between Jenny’s legs and in that instant, he grunted and Jenny felt his cock surge and she gurgled happily as her pussy started to cum.

Rationality returned to Jenny in the aftermath of what they’d done. There was Ryan Jensen, his cock still buried between her legs and he still smelled just as bad as ever. And there was her mom, still holding her hand, still keeping her from using it to touch Ryan. And there was her pussy, filled with cum and still hot and wet. It didn’t make sense but it was almost like wanting to use the power and not being able to made her even hornier.

Nina looked at the boy. “You can go now.”

Ryan looked from the mother to the daughter as if seeking confirmation.

“Are you deaf,” Nina said. “I said you can go.”

Again, the boy looked from Nina to Jenny and then back again before wordlessly turning around and leaving.

Nina was still holding Jenny’s hand. “We can keep doing this for as long as you want and if you think he was bad, just know that I can find even worse guys for you to fuck.”

Jenny tried to pull her hand away but Nina wasn’t about to let go. “What do you want me to do,” the girl asked petulantly.

“I don’t care what the fuck you do for yourself,” Nina said. “You can use the power however you see fit when you start messing around with my life, then I get just a bit ticked off about it.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So you’re going to stop messing around in my life, missy. You don’t know who I have on my side but let me tell you, you don’t want to go up against me because if you do, you’re going to lose.”

Jenny didn’t say anything.

“So here’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to stop messing around with my life and you’re going to put everything back the way it was and if you do, then we won’t have to have this conversation again and I won’t have to find some really disgusting guys to put between your legs. You got that?”

Jenny stared at her mom until her mom shook her hand.

“I asked you a question,” Nina said. “Do you got that?”

“Yeah,” Jenny said. “I got it.”

Nina twisted her daughter’s hand. “Don’t fuck with me,” she said. “I want you to promise me. Promise me you’ll put my life back the way it was before.”

Jenny glared at her mother and Nina twisted her arm and Jenny fought back the urge to even think something that might resemble an order.

“I promise,” she said finally.

Nina looked her daughter in the eyes and then she finally released her hold on Jenny’s hand. “All right,” she said finally. “I think we have an understanding. “Now there’s just one more thing. Get the fuck out of my house.”