The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Birthday, Mistress!

Summary: A domme trains her new slave a little too well.

Categories: mc, fd, ff
* * *

Happy birthday, Mistress!

Mistress, I love you so very much and I’m so happy now. I wanted to make sure you knew that. I wanted to make sure you knew how happy I am now that I’ve submitted to you and I’m your own personal slut.

I remember what I was like before, you know, when we met? When I was working at the bookstore. I was so unhappy. I kept trying to show off how smart I was, and I was mean to everybody. I remember the first time you came in. You asked if we had a copy of that big book with the long name, and I didn’t tell you. I said, “If we have it, it’ll be over in the psychology department over there.” I didn’t even take you there, I just pointed. And you made a mad kind of face and walked away. I was so mean I even called you a “fucking bull-dyke freak” behind your back. I kinda wanted you to hear me, and that was not nice at all.

But you kept coming back to the bookstore and you were always so nice, even though I was still mean. I remember especially the day you wanted to point at something behind me, and you leaned over the counter really far so that your face was next to mine and I could smell your perfume, and feel your breath on my cheek, and your hand touched mine. It was like there was an explosion in me or something. I mean, I didn’t know I liked girls then, but when I could smell your perfume and feel your skin, all of a sudden I got so very dizzy and horny. Do you remember? I had to run right off and go to the bathroom to play with myself.

And then I kinda started getting scared, because every time you came into the store, it was the same. I would see you and I would smell your perfume and my pussy would get very wet and I always had to go to the bathroom. I came every single time at first, but then even though I got hornier and hornier when I saw you, it got harder and harder to cum. At first I couldn’t cum unless you were still in the store, and then I couldn’t cum unless you were near the bathroom, and then I couldn’t cum unless I was really loud and I knew you could hear.

But you were always so very patient and very nice. And I was trying to be nicer to people, too, even though I still liked to show off how smart I was. I was so silly. And then, do you remember? You invited me to have drinks with you. I was so excited that I almost came without having to touch myself. And I was very scared and almost didn’t go, but then I did go and I was so very silly. I couldn’t even say anything. All I could do was look at you and listen to you. I remember you told me that I should be sexier, that I should wear tighter clothing and show off my body. And I was embarrassed at first because people at work made fun of me but I wanted to do it because you told me too. And they stopped making fun when I started giving them blow jobs and hand jobs.

And we kept meeting and each time you told me to do something different and I always did it and showed you the next time. I always got so horny when I showed you that I’d done what you told me to. And when you smiled at me and said that I pleased you, I did cum. Really, right there in public! I tried to be quiet. I don’t know if you saw me cum, but I did.

And all I could do was to think about you and about how horny you made me and how much I liked doing what you told me. I couldn’t concentrate on anything, and I had to stop reading those stupid books I had. I mostly watched TV and looked at porn and shopped. I tried to make myself cum, but I never could unless I knew you could hear me or see me.

And then you told me to meet you at this place, and when I got there I saw all these sexy women. And it wasn’t for a long time that I realized that it was a lesbian bar! I was getting so stupid, I hadn’t even noticed at first. I hadn’t even noticed that I’d stopped liking men, even though I still let them fuck me. And you told me that if the women made me horny, I should try to have sex with them, too, and that made sense, so I did. Do you remember when we’d been going there a lot and someone called me a slut and I started to cry? But then you told me that I really was a slut and that it you liked it that I was a slut and that it was good for me to behave and dress like a slut, and I felt all better. So I had sex with lots of women but none of them could make me cum, only that was OK because I liked making them cum even if I didn’t cum myself.

I like being a slut for you, Mistress, and every time I had sex with another woman, I always pretended in my mind it was you. And I wanted to have sex with you soooooo bad, but I didn’t dare ask you because I was too scared you’d say no.

And then you told me to meet you at this club. And I got there before you did, Mistress, and I was so scared when I went inside. There were all these women in there, and some of them were wearing really tight leather or latex and boots with really high heels, and some of them had lots of spikes, and some of them were dressed like maids, and some of them were dressed like ponies, and some of them had latex over their whole bodies, and some of them were naked except for a collar on their neck. And some of them looked at me like they wanted to eat me.

I was so scared and so horny, but I couldn’t leave because you told me to meet you there. I just stood there playing with myself and waiting for you. And it seemed like forever before you came there. Some of the mistresses asked me what I was doing and who owned me, and I didn’t understand them. I was so stupid. And then I met Mistress Elain, and she said that if nobody owned me, then I should play with her, and I said I didn’t understand and I didn’t want to because I was waiting for you, and she got mad and called you bitch and told me to fuck you and that I should do what she wanted, but that’s when you came and I felt so much better. And you told her, “Back off, this one is mine,” and she was still mad but she went away. I thought at first she was going to be mean, but after a few days she started being nice to me when she saw me and even talked to me when you were in the bathroom or busy. She always asks me about you when we talk and asks how you made me yours and stuff like that and she smiles when I tell her.

And then my boss fired me because I was such a fucking whore and kept trying to have sex with all the women who came in, and then my landlord said I couldn’t live in my apartment because you told me I couldn’t let him fuck me in my ass anymore and not even in my pussy. I was so scared. I remember I cried when I told you. And you were so nice! You told me that I could come and live with you! I was so excited!

And you showed me your home and it was so beautiful and big. I especially liked the playroom, because everything in it looked so interesting and fun. And your closet was so big and it was fully of really beautiful and sexy clothes. Do you remember? I wanted to see you in everything you owned, and I said I wished I could be as sexy as you. You laughed. And the bathtub was big enough for two people, and you said that if I was good you’d let me get in the tub with you and wash you. And when I asked you where I would sleep, you said if I was very good you’d let me sleep in your room or maybe even your bed with you! I was so excited. I cried and peed and came all at the same time. You saw and you laughed and kissed my forehead and that made me cry and cum again.

Then you took me into the kitchen, and you made me dinner, and I saw you put something special in it. I asked you what it was and you said it was something to make me happy. And when I ate the food, it made me all warm and fuzzy and dizzy and sleepy and dreamy all at the same time. You told me some things. I don’t remember what they were, but I remember that they all sounded right and that I should do what you told me.

And in case I had trouble sleeping that night you gave me the special headphones with the sublibibal talking. I remember what they said. They said that I should submit and obey, and that I would be happy if I did, because submission is happiness and obedience is pleasure and I must obey and I was a slut and a slave and that being a slut and a slave would make me happy. And it didn’t make much sense at first, but the more I listened to it the more sense it made. So I started to do things like kneel when you came into the room and be quiet until you told me to speak. And I had sex with all the women you told me to and never had sex with anybody unless you told me to and I did everything the way you said. And all the time I wanted more than anything to have sex with you, but you didn’t let me, not even when I washed you or slept with you in your bed.

And then do you remember the night, Mistress, when we went to the club and you made me take off all my clothes and I started crying? And you asked me what was wrong and I said I was sad because I wasn’t really yours. And you asked why and I said it was because I didn’t have a collar like those other girls. And then you told the Goddess Lilia and she made me get up on the stage and she made me stand in a big light and she told everybody about me and that you were going to put a collar on me, and everybody watched you do it, and everybody watched me when I ate you out for the first time and made you cum and I came and everybody cheered. Even Mistress Elain had a funny kind of smile on her face.

And then you told me that I should call you Mistress and that I was your slave and your slut and would always have to do everything you said and I said I always would. And you asked me what about the person I used to be, and I didn’t understand, and you reminded me of what I was like when we met and I was so embarrassed and sad. And you said that it didn’t matter, that I was yours now, and that’s all that mattered.

And every day now when I wake up I feel my collar on my neck and I cry, just a little, because I love you so very much and I’m so happy to be your fucktoy.

* * *

So, you see, Mistress, you’ve made me so very, very happy! And now that it’s your birthday, I wanted to do something absolutely wonderful to thank you, the most wonderful thing that anybody’s ever done for anybody’s birthday!

And I had an idea, but I wanted it to be a surprise. And I know I’m stupid now, and I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea, so I asked Mistress Elain when we were at the club the other night. I know she still isn’t nice to you sometimes, but she’s always nice to me. So I asked her about my idea for your birthday present, and she said she thought my idea was a very good one, and she even said she’d help. Isn’t that sweet?

So I found the stuff you put in my food, and I put a whole lot of it in your cocoa last night and some other stuff that Mistress Elain said would help you sleep. And you slept so soundly that you didn’t even wake up when I tied you up and put the gag on you like she told me to. And I made sure I put the sublimul—slubinimible—the quiet talking headphones on you, too. She said that was very important.

I’ll bet you can feel it already. Can’t you? I can tell from your eyes that you can. Doesn’t it feel nice? The quiet talk is telling you to submit and to obey and how happy you’ll be if you do that, and the food thing is making you all dizzy and horny and everything. Your pussy is so very wet right now! It’s cute. I really want to play with it, but I can’t because it isn’t time yet.

And I’m going to be here and take care of you until Mistress Elain arrives. She said she’d bring a special birthday present just for you. It’s a collar just like mine. I knew that deep down she really liked you.

And then in a few hours we’ll untie you and Mistress Elain can start training you, and before the week is over you’ll be a slut and a slave just like me! And then you’ll be as happy as me! Isn’t that a good idea for a present, Mistress? I’m going to make you happy, just like you made me!

Aw, you’re crying! I knew you’d like it.

I love you, Mistress.