The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harnessing Hailey

(M/f, rb, hypnosis)

Hailey gets away from a stalking ex by joining a team of game developers. She starts out as their administrative assistant, but George, the company CEO, suggests a more satisfying role she can take on.

Chapter 1: Exploring the Options

George put two cups of coffee on a tray with cream and sugar, then rolled his wheelchair back to the conference table. “We all like it that you’re also a gamer,” he said. “That will help you deal with this squad of maniacs, and to understand what we’re talking about. The job is not technical, but we’ve tried a couple of administrative assistants from temp agencies who were just too bewildered. You mentioned on the phone that you would like to work part time as one of our beta testers, playing new games as a user and telling us what works and what doesn’t. That would be valuable. When I mentioned that several of us not only work here, but also live in this big old house, you seemed to be interested in that option too, is that right?”

The tall slim young blonde he was interviewing looked nervous, then sighed and smiled wryly. “I’d better tell you what is going on with me,” Hailey said. “I hope it’s not a problem for you, but you deserve to know. I have an ex who has been stalking me. He’s a private detective, with police and phone company connections; when I moved and changed jobs to get away from him, he phoned me at home and at work within a few weeks. I’m imagining that I might be able to drop out of his sight by living and working here, if that makes business sense.”

“Bummer! I’m sure all of us would be glad to play the white knight if he tries to bother you here. That’s not a problem, and if you agree, I think we have a meeting of the minds for a three-month mutual trial period. Let me get one of the guys to show you the room upstairs that would be yours, so you can decide if it works for you, and whether sharing a house with five single guys is less scary than getting your own place. We do have a pro housecleaning service, if you were worried about that!”

“Thanks, I was! I’m glad to help out a bit, but I’m not a great housekeeper myself. And yes, I’ll be glad to take the job for a three-month trial period on the terms we discussed.”

“Cool! Nguyen, would you please show Hailey the vacant room on the third floor? Nothing fancy, but it has its own bath.”

“Thanks, George! See you in a bit.”

Chapter 2: Adding Spice

Hailey liked the room, and signed an employment contract and a lease. Then she moved her few possessions in, and sold her old car; she reasoned that she would not really need it, and it would be good not to have a public document linking her to her new address. After she joined several of the developers for dinner, George invited her to join him in his office for a private conversation.

“If you prefer, we can keep your role here strictly professional,” he began. “I may be totally wrong in my mind-read that you are interested in erotic power exchange. I certainly am! If this is of any interest to you, here’s my FetLife profile, and if you have one, I would appreciate being able to explore your interests as well.”

Hailey blushed, but wrote out her screen name, and looked up George online on her tablet. They both read for several minutes, with some interested “Hmms” from George, and a couple of gasps and a small moan from Hailey. Finally she had to ask, “George, could you really hypnotize me and control my mind? I’ve always had a huge fantasy interest in that, but I haven’t known anybody who could really do it.”

George smiled and said, “I’d be happy to, Hailey. We seem to have several interests in common! Just to help me understand what you would enjoy, how do your impulses to submit to men work?”

“Whenever I’m with a boyfriend, I like to Be a Good Girl and do as he tells me. The boyfriends I like are the ones who are nice to me in return. The hardest thing for some men to accept is that I’m a proud slut! I’m not willing to limit myself to one man; I like to relate to several. My ex couldn’t take that; he started beating me, which I am totally not into.”

“I think all the men here can respect a slut, and appreciate your obedience. If you are willing to add a fetish element to your work environment, there are several ways we could develop this. Do you think you could have fun with a role that makes you sexually submissive to all the single men in the house?”

“That would be great! I have a thing for bright nerds anyway, especially the ones who are not smooth with women. I like to pounce on a guy like that! I was wondering about your interest in robot play. Would it make sense to turn me into a FemBot?”

“Perfect! That’s just what I was hoping for. We don’t have to make you act or talk in a mechanical way, although we should get you slinky outfits to wear. You can be just a very dedicated and efficient AA during the working day, then transform at night and on weekends into a SexBot. It would be good to anchor the hypnotic training I will give you to a physical talisman, like a headband. You can feel that constantly reinforcing your programming, sending very pleasant signals into your brain. You’ll find that you don’t have to worry about anything; a good FemBot just follows her programming!”

“Yum! Thanks, George, this sounds right up my alley!” Hailey bent down and kissed her employer. “Incidentally, if it’s not too snoopy, how much physical capacity have you got left?”

“Both my legs were amputated above the knee after I stood too close to an IED. With prosthetics, I can manage with two canes or a walker, but except for my daily exercises, I prefer the wheelchair. To answer your actual curiosity, my cock is fully functional.”

“Yay! How long do you think I’ll need to become a fully brainwashed FemBot?”

“It might take a few months before your mind is perfectly blank except for work-related items and your programming, but we can start installing your harness of hypnotic controls this evening, if you’re ready for that.”

“Oh, this is so cool! Please hypnotize me...what honorific title should I use?”

“You should call all the other men on the team Sir, and I would enjoy it very much if you call me Master!”

“Yes, Master! Your slutty girl is ready to start becoming a FemBot. You will make the rules, Master, but if I may make a request...”

“Yes, FemBot?”

“I’m sure I’ll need practice to become a good hypnotic subject. Tonight it would be a good start if you guide me into a trance, and start giving me some mantras to repeat to myself. But then, would you please command me to give you a blowjob?”

“Two great minds with but a single thought!”

Chapter 3: Robotic Pleasure

Hailey learned her business duties quickly, and reported to Master George for a hypnosis session every evening. She turned out to be an excellent subject, accepting her new programming deeply. The development team were enthusiastic about having a slutty pretty girl willingly at their service, especially as her obedience improved to a robotic level. Since there were few business visitors to the company’s home office, Hailey’s uniforms became relatively comfortable fetish wear. Her shiny red clothes helped her to feel like a robot, especially after she agreed with George to change her name. She became Rose the Robot. Rose felt like her former life was a dark and dusty basement, underneath the fun sunny world above, where she was a happy robot. She knew she had once been Hailey, and she could go down into the basement to retrieve any memory she still needed, but otherwise she did not think about the old days, which felt dull and long ago. She paid close attention to the company’s business details during the day, and she learned to improve her sexual service to Master George and the four single men who lived in. As she assimilated her programming, she no longer needed to think about it consciously; it became who Rose was, and she simply followed her programming with relaxed confidence.

One set of commands Master George installed met with Rose’s eager approval. On the premise that “good robots deserve pleasure, and you are a very good robot!", George had taught Rose to have hypnotic orgasms on command. He counted her level of arousal and pleasure up to 10, which was the “come now!” level. One evening he surprised her by counting “eight...nine...eleven!” Rose had a moaning and writhing orgasmic meltdown. Then she learned, with practice, to maintain an arousal level of Eleven all day and all evening. This required her to double up her panties to avoid stains on the fetish wear, and sometimes change during the day, but it raised her energy level and attentiveness to her duties. The extra pleasure also completed Rose’s wholehearted conversion. She was no longer a girl pretending to be a robot; she was a robot who used to be a girl, and was grateful to Master George for the upgrade.

Hailey’s ex barged into the office one day after several months. In the presence of other men, he did not get physical with Rose, but was shocked and disgusted by what she explained of her new lifestyle. “You’re crazy!", he concluded. Rose calmly replied, “I pronounce that ‘happy.’”

When one of the developers, Nguyen, quit to move back to California for family reasons, he was replaced by Jane, an English lesbian. After a few changes to her programming, Rose contentedly accepted Madam Jane as one of the people whose pleasure she served. As Jane told George, “This was a perk you didn’t mention when I hired on, but I like it!”

One of the business partners of the company came to visit, and was a little bemused to meet the company robot. Then Rose’s dedicated work solved the problem he was mainly there about, so he was reconciled to this unusual business model. “George, your robot girl is as useful as one of the developers!” he exclaimed. “I hope you’re paying her!” George replied, “We hired her as an AA, and she’s gotten two raises in that capacity. The robot thing is just a fun kink she shares with me, but it does make her very useful to the company, and her stock options reflect that fact.”

That benefit became active sooner than expected. One of the company’s games became a major hit, and a much larger company presented a cash takeover offer George did not feel he should refuse. Typically for the industry, by the time he called the team together to make the announcement, all of the developers already knew, and two already had new jobs lined up. The meeting was short and bittersweet. “Thank you for your service; here’s what your stock options will work out to” led to “Boo, we’re unemployed; Hooray, we’re rich!”

George was busy winding up the company’s affairs, but he made time to discuss her choices with Rose. “There will be no job here after the end of the month. Your stock options should pay out after taxes at something like $800,000, so you are modestly well off. As far as I am concerned, you are free to go, but I am very fond of you, and you are welcome to stay here with me while I figure out what to do next.”

“Thank you, Master!” Rose replied. “I am very fond of you, too; you are the best Master I ever met by far, and I would like to remain your robot for the indefinite future. If you would like to use me as a kinky employee benefit in a new company, that would be fine with me. If you decide you are getting bored with me, I would ask that you not release me into the wild, but find another responsible Master or Mistress to sell me to. I know now that I am a robot, and I consider myself your property.”

“That is a very high compliment, Rose! I’m glad you have accepted your programming so completely, and I am not at all bored with you. You will continue to serve me as my robot until there is some good reason to change that.”

“Yes, Master!”

The End