The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haunted Hot Tub

* * *

Synopsis—A hot tub, a heart attack, kundalini, a haunting, a F/F lactation/incest fantasy, and a deliberately-perverted ritual. What could go wrong?

* * *
Story tags—inc, mc, paranormal, F/F, M/F/F, Mother, Daughter, la, ma, Lesbian, toys, Reluctant, Fiction, transformation (minor)
* * *

Author’s Note—All characters and scenarios contained in this story are pure fiction. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental. The type of hot tub described in the story does not exist. The religious practices as they are described are not, as far as the author knows, actual, and are fictional perversions of parts of religious rituals found through a couple of web-searches. If you are a practitioner of a Pagan religion or kundalini yoga and feel you might be offended by a fictional perversion of your practices or beliefs, stop reading now. If you think that this description is how people actually perform these rituals, you may want to do some research online or carefully consult an actual practitioner to find out how they are performed in reality, because this description is not real, and the author claims no knowledge of their proper practice. Thank you.

An illustration of a scene from the story can be found at https://www.literotica.com/i/scene-from-haunted-hot-tub

* * *

Okay, so, first, I want to say I don’t know what happens to everyone when they die. I can only say what happened to me, and that I haven’t run into anyone else who is dead, at least so far, at least not that I’m aware of.

I guess I should say something about who I was before getting into the story of what happened afterwards. I was, well, a lech. Kind of a pervert. Very into sex with women, and really enjoyed my cock. I had a girlfriend who also really enjoyed it, and she liked it so much she made a plaster cast of it erect. Now that was a fun afternoon, her doing things to keep me at full attention while the plaster set... whew! She wasn’t an exotic dancer or gymnast, but she could have been, she very athletic and flexible as fuck. She could bend in the most amazing ways....

Sorry, where was I? Oh, yeah. Let me go back to the beginning. So, once upon a time, I was kind of a boring guy, the original “nice” guy, got married, slaved at a job I didn’t like at all but that paid the bills plus some decent savings, then I kind of had a midlife crisis. It was a major life-changer for me. Some people might say I threw everything I’d carefully built away for a fast car and cheap thrills, but I really loved that car for the pussy it got me, and the thrills I got were not cheap but they were worth every penny! I found women, especially in their 30s, to be profoundly sexually rewarding, and lived life fast and hard, grateful that I had socked away so much in the first twenty-five years of my life and let it multiply in investments, doubling every few years. Yes, if you start early enough, are disciplined enough, and invest wisely enough you can become a millionaire several times over in time to still enjoy it! (Thanks Dad, for explaining that to me in a way I could really understand it!)

After the divorce and some wildness, I did finally sort of settle down with a lovely lady who was into New Age stuff and who was very sexually liberated. She was into some kind of sexual yoga, and she taught me some stuff that gave me a lot more control of when I orgasmed, and how to make sure she, and any of the other women who shared our bed, came many times before I would let myself let go of the built-up orgasm. Those orgasms were un-be-liev-a-ble! I mean, lift-you-out-of-your-body-and-see-God good! They could last what felt like hours! Not that they were that long, mind you, but they sure felt that way! Timeless pleasure. Made me see things and feel things that words just can’t explain, and can only vaguely and faintly describe. I wanted to, and I’ve actually tried to, put words to them, but each time I couldn’t she would just get this knowing look on her face and say she understood and grin like an idiot. I’d just grin back at her the same way. “Ineffable” is what that’s called, and it really effing is!

She was the one who made the plaster cast mold of my cock, and then made a plaster model from that. You know, it wasn’t like I’d seen it up close like that—she was the incredibly flexible one, not me! It was weird, looking at a part of my body I’d only seen like that from above. I mean, looking at it, I thought, “Huh. That’s me. Huh.” Okay, so, during our sex meditation yoga sessions, I’d often imagined that I was my cock, like it was my body and that helped make the orgasms feel like the whole of me was cumming. Well, my balls too, of course, I mean they were part of the package. You know what I meant.

I had bought this very special premier hot tub, and we had a whole lot of debauched fun there. It was like a water version of a Sybian (you know, the sit-on-the-saddle vibrating machine that Howard Stern and lots of women swear by), only it was for your whole body. There were jets in that thing that did truly amazing things! What I’m saying is that it wasn’t your soak stiff muscles to make them relax kind of tub, it was a soak your relaxed muscles to make them stiff kind of tub. Women would lose their self-control very quickly in there. We got a whole lot of use out of that tub, and it was one of my favorite places on the planet outside of a pussy.

I know, I know. I’m crude. But what I’m trying to explain is that I only really discovered sex at the age of 50, and when I did, I truly and deeply converted, mind, heart, and soul. Depravity, it turns out your name is Robert, or, well, Bob. That would be me.

Well, everything was going great, until one night, with two women and the girlfriend in the hot tub, at the height of an orgasm, apparently my heart stopped. I realized at some point that the orgasm really wasn’t ending. It... got very... I dunno, “vague”, maybe is the word? I would kind of fade in and out. The other two girls seemed to vanish, and my girlfriend was alone in the tub with me, but she felt sad. A couple of times this happened, I’d kind of like surface from somewhere else and she’d be alone in the tub, crying for me. I tried to tell her I was there, but she didn’t seem to notice me. I began to realize I must be dead, which, by the way, is a very weird thing to realize! I felt bad that my girlfriend was so sad about it, but a part of me felt kind of satisfied about it, too. I mean, at least she missed me. My ex probably thought the world was a better place for me not being in it, if you know what I mean. That seems kind of unfair, to me. I mean, she didn’t want to do the things I did, couldn’t live the life I needed to live. So... and so. It was nice to know I was missed by someone I’d come to love. Very nice. Maybe even redeeming, even.

Well, one day I faded in and realized she was saying goodbye, there in the tub. She had brought the plaster model of me and was apparently having a goodbye fuck. It was very strange. I felt my cock slide into her. I felt her pussy. I felt her orgasm, once, twice, three times before the plaster completely dissolved and things got even more confusing. I felt her body, most of it anyway, like I was touching it all at once.

I felt her stiff nipples, her vaginal muscles rolling inside her as she came, I felt the smoothness of her thighs, the motions of her pelvis, her fingers grasping, and the stiffness of her clit as the jet stimulated it! I felt like I was there with her in the water, stimulating her, trying to holding, to make her pant and buck and swoon. She called my name, and I think she felt me, my presence.

She talked to me then, as if I were there. She explained that she couldn’t afford to stay, that with my income gone, she was having to move out. The house was being sold. That she loved me, and she missed me, and would always remember me, and us. Then she gasped, and said she felt me hug her, there in the water! I hugged her again, and she gasped again. She said “You are here, aren’t you?“

I don’t know how to explain it, but, I caressed her button, and she yipped. The only thing I can come up with is the water did something in response to my feelings, and my will. She was not above one of the special jets, so that wasn’t it. But there it was—she was feeling what I wanted her to feel there in the water.

We had a sort-of discussion after that. Well, she spoke, and I held, and caressed, and hugged and stroked. I even kissed her lips when she sank her head below the surface. It was all personal stuff, completely uninteresting to anyone but the two of us. Private, you know. I mean, it was saying goodbye. I don’t think either of us thought it would be able to continue, we just appreciated that we had this opportunity to say goodbye in a very odd but special way. I expected she’d leave, and I’d go back to wherever I’d been when I wasn’t there. Away. Whatever. It was very emotional, very bittersweet and sad. She finally had to go, and things got quiet, and I... faded out, I guess would be the best way to say it. It wasn’t like there was a lot of nothing happening, or anything, there wasn’t really anything at all, and I guess I... well, “slept” can’t be right, and there weren’t dreams or anything like that, I just was not for a while.

* * *

I had no idea how much time passed. Apparently, it was a couple of years, years during which Angela wrote a book that got turned into a movie, and she finally was able to buy the house back. It turns out the tub had been turned off for a while, then drained, the house had been bought by an old couple, and when the wife died, the husband moved into a retirement community apartment and put the house on the market. I think Angela thought I might have somehow tinkered from “Beyond” to arrange things so she could buy the house when she was ready, but nope, I was not doing anything that I was aware of because I wasn’t aware.

I became sort of close to aware when the tub was being refilled and powered up again to heat. I can actually describe this—have you ever been dozing, sort of between awake and asleep? I mean, there’s a ‘you’ there, kind of not really thinking or looking around, but maybe just feeling warm and cozy, and half-knowing you’re going to wake up in a minute, you just haven’t gotten around to stretching and opening your eyes? That’s kind of what it was like. I just didn’t have a body to stretch, but I wasn’t aware of that yet.

As I came to awareness, it felt like my bones were the pipes, and my skin was the water. I was aware of the little doojahicky with the chemicals in it spinning around in the current, and I sort of observed it go places on the surface. I could feel it, like it was on me, but I was also in it. It felt kinda strange, but less strange than you might think since I’d also felt like I’d been in my girlfriend’s vag last time I was aware, but this was also different, like having some appendage in something hard and plastic and... gritty, maybe? I wondered if it had a taste, and as the thought occurred, I tasted chemicals. It was strong, and not pleasant, so I kind of stopped tasting the inside. I had no idea how I did that, didn’t really care—blech!

I felt what I could feel, and parts of me were falling in drops back into me. Another weird feeling, like crying without sadness, and when the drops fell they fell into me, not onto me. I realized the cover was down on the tub. There seemed to be more of ‘me’ in the actual water, now, like more of me was moving out of the pipes and filters, or something. There was a feeling of stability and permanence to them, like they were my bones, my skeleton, my hearts and veins, but the water was awareness and skin, it was what touched and felt. There also seemed to be a lot of me to the seats and floor.

I felt the cover lift, and shower of me fell back into me, my water body as each side of the top moved up and got shaken before being slid to the sides. It was dark, late evening, I guess, and I felt Angela lean over me, and minute bits of me covered her lovely face. It was her! Did she get to keep the house? I swirled in happiness! I felt the jets turn up, and it was like my heart leaping, and my blood stirring.

Her foot, then her leg, slid into me. It was like she slid her dainty foot and then her smooth, sexy leg through my hands, with me feeling her sexy skin pass through them, running my skin over hers as she got in.

“Oh, Holy Mother!” she exclaimed as she obviously felt my touch. She slid her other leg in, but she took longer in doing it, obviously enjoying the process. “Oh my love, you’re still here! I couldn’t be sure, I hoped so much! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!“

I wasn’t sure if she was thanking me for hanging around, though I strongly suspected it was God, or the Universe, or whatever. I was certainly thanking whatever deity or force or power in the Universe for it myself! I was also kissing and caressing my way up the thighs of the woman I love. Well, I’m pretty sure that’s what it felt like to her, and the way I thought of it, for that matter. Really, in order to fully understand it, you’d have to be in my, well, “shoes” is wrong, isn’t it! My, uhh, “situation”, I guess. Since I once had a human body, I’m trying to translate, but well, it is kind of like trying to describe blue to a blind man. Nevermind, let’s just say I’m getting as close to describing it as I can.

So, anyway, we had a wonderful, deliriously happy and sexual reunion. I touched every part of her body I could, and she reacted like it was twice as good as we’d ever been at our best. That is actually saying quite a lot, since, as I said before, we’d had some unbelievably fantastic sex. The more fun she had, the more of me there seemed to be, like I got stronger every time she came. After her final climax of the evening, I could almost feel like I was sitting in the tub next to her, like, if I wasn’t thinking about it, I would look over and see her just like I could when I was in my body. Like, if I could just ignore reality long enough or well enough, I could reach over and touch her face with a hand, I mean a physical body-type hand. But I wanted it too much, you know? There was just water, and water can’t reach up and stroke someone’s face with a hand.

So we sat, so to speak, and she rested. She told me what had happened, and how much time had passed, about her book and the movie they made from it (she hated what they’d done to it but loved the money!), and caught me up on her life while I hugged or squeezed and touched in response. It’s surprising how much you can communicate when you’re limited to only touching.

During this process, I discovered how much of Angela I could feel. I could feel inside her body! Not just the parts exposed to the water, but her bones and tissues. It was faint, but it was there. She was part of me somehow, or maybe I was a part of her. How could this be? How could I be so strongly connected to the hot tub and its water, for that matter?

Angela seemed to be thinking along similar lines, because she asked, “How are you still here? I mean, I am so very happy you are, but... how?”

I felt the parts of me, and took a bit of a qualitative inventory. I felt like my “body” such as it was, was strongest and most stable on the floors and seats, and in the tubing and filters of the tub, as I said before, but those didn’t do much in the way of feeling or sensing. The water was most like my, well, not quite skin, but it did most of the feeling. I felt her bones most strongly in her, but again, they were like the pipes in the tub. I could feel some in her flesh, muschles, skin and nerves, but those sensations were something I had to focus on to register. I thought of the plaster of Paris model of my cock she had made and used inside the tub, and how it had melted away, dissolved. We had done some sex energy things before and during its creation, and I had jokingly thought of it as “me” in a way. Maybe that was how? And it had dissolved inside her as she used it, or me, and maybe some of it, some of me, got absorbed into her body that way? Maybe she swallowed some of the water? Was it possible to soak in by osmosis or something? It was a thought. I wished I could talk to her, tell her. I wished she could hear me.

“What...?” Angela said, sitting up.

I wish you could hear me I thought at her.

She shook her head like she had water in her ear and was trying to shake it out. Hmm...!

I gently urged her to move her body lower in the water, and after a moment she figured out what I was trying to communicate. She slipped her head beneath the surface, with just her face sticking out of the water.

Can you hear me now? I thought at her again, mimicking the old cell phone commercial. She moved her head to one side and wiggled a finger in her ear, and a bubble escaped and I slid in.

Can you hear me, love? I thought at her again, hard. She sat up in the tub, and said “Holy Mother of All! I heard that!“

I think it was the model of me, or actually, my cock, that you made and then used in the hot tub! I thought.

She wondered, “How could that be?”

I don’t have any idea, you’re the sex yoga energy work expert! I thought back. I also said, I seem to be inside you, too.

I watched as several expressions crossed her face, and I could tell what the first, second, and third jokes were that passed through her mind—not like I could actually read her mind, but I knew her that well. Then she tackled what the thought really meant.

“Inside me? Like, in me or part of me?” she asked.

Yes, both. I’m, well, in your bones, your tissues. Not a lot of me, but I’m there. I think... I think that maybe... you are maybe actually hearing me through the bones in your ears. I’m in the water and inside you, through out your body. I’m in the water in your ears and the tiny bones in your ears. I think maybe I got absorbed into your bones over time, since I’m also in your cells and bloodstream. Does that make sense? What do you think?

“That’s... I don’t know, I don’t have a better explanation. Hell, I don’t have any explanation! I do hear your voice, though. Inside me and outside me, in the water. Hmm. I like that! I love feeling... you... touch my body like you’ve been doing! God, it is so exciting! And it is better now than when you were... uh, in your body?” She caught herself and looked a bit abashed. “I mean, you can touch so more of me at once!“

Angela, honey, I need you to know something, something I didn’t really say when I was... well, anyway, I want you to know that I love you. I loved you then and I love you now. I just wanted to say that to you.

Angela blushed and tears came to her eyes. “I know. I knew before you had the heart attack, and you told me without words before I had to leave. I love you, too. That’s why I came back, bought the house. I had a... a feeling you’d be here.” She laughed, suddenly, “Not like this! I thought I’d just feel your spirit or something, like a memory, an echo or something. This... this is amazing! I’m surrounded by you!“

I sort of hugged her, and did something that I thought would feel like kissing her ear. She smiled with delight, and reached as if to try to touch me, but only moved her hand through the water, and then frowned. I pressed around her hand gently, and she smiled again.

“I forgot,” she explained. “I hear you, and feel you touch me, but I can’t touch you, can I?“

Not like you used to, I said, sadly. I wish you could. But you are touching me, everywhere the water touches your skin.

“Can you feel me touch you?”

Not exactly... I don’t have nerves like you do, but I sense you, feel you, and it’s really hard to describe. I can remember what it was like in a body, and it just isn’t like that. I couldn’t have conceived of what this is like when I was alive. You have... edges, surfaces, that I don’t have now. I think I can maybe I make your nerves think something is stimulating them because I’m inside them. Most of you is lying inside me, but I can feel all of you, even the part that’s out of the water. I don’t know if it would be that way for someone else sitting in the tub.

“Hmm! We’ll have to see about that, then! Do you still get horny or sexy? I mean, since you don’t have the body parts that used to be responsible for that, if you know what I mean,” said Angela.

I do. I think I’m made of sexual energy, if you know what I mean, probably because of what you did with the plaster model. I feel like I’m made of love and sex, I replied, But mostly sex! I am up for anything!

Really?!” she grinned. “How about a surprise for someone?“

What, like our usual old ‘hot tub surprise’ where they think this is a plain old hot tub and find themselves cumming on the jets within minutes, and willing to do just about anything sexual an hour later?

“Something like, but with you helping, if you can,” Angela said, grinning wickedly. “A little experience for someone who needs it, and who has thought I was a slut just for studying sex energy practices for too many years. She needs a few really good orgasms!”

If it’s sex, I’m up for it! I amswered.

“Good! I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time!” She laughed. “Oh! Oh, my!” she added as I sent sensations through he pussy, nipples, and clit all at once. She felt a watery, flexible cock fill her as watery lips kissed her button, and the sensation of mouths sucking as her nipples. “Oh, fuck, baby, that is so good! God, I wish I could grab your ass and pull you in!” Her hands clutched at water.

I added the feeling of strong but gentle arms around her in an embrace, and she went into overdrive, trying to embrace me back, humping and thrusting as I kept the sensations up, increasing their intensity. She came with a shriek, wriggling and clutching and gasping.

I realized that I had kept her face above the water, and the waves she was creating were not going over her face, or into her nose and mouth. How had I done that? It felt natural, instinctual somehow. Like embracing her, but that hadn’t been the water holding her, it had been me causing her nerves to feel as if my arms were around her, handn’t it? I felt stronger, more ‘present’. I thought at the surface and a little wave rolled away from her, just as I had envisioned. It tired me a little bit, as it took some of the energy I was made of to do it. I felt the wavelet form and move across me, and realized what I was doing, then I lost my hold on it. I don’t know how to explain it, really, but here’s my best try—when I was a kid I used to make a kind-of ‘reverse’ wave, kind of like a little valley about an inch across, roll up and down my stomach using the muscles, and it kind of felt like that had, but there weren’t muscles to do it with. God, that was a long time ago—it had been kind of a fad trick thing that went around with the guys in grade school. Anyway, it was kind of like that. The point of all this is that thinking about doing it too much made it not work.

Augh! It was only kind of like that, anyway, and really, it didn’t matter. What did matter was that I could move the water in some ways when I tried without working too hard at it.

Angela was warm and glowing within me, and she was relaxing, coming down from her powerful orgasm. She was radiating energy into me, and it was strengthening me. It felt marvelous, too, a bit like laying still connected after cumming together.

I let my awareness drift a bit, like Angela had taught me several years ago, to become aware of the energies between us. What I became aware of was nothing like the experiences I’d had before. I felt the energies between us, yes, but the “I” or “me” part of it was hard to describe, nebulous, shaped like a bright cloud around her while also glowing in the pipes and pumps. The “her” part was a gorgeous network of light, stable but in constant motion, glittering like a network of little stars with fountains of light caught inside it, flowing within it, and out of it into me and the the world. The cloud of “me” was there, too, inside that light show. She was absolutely stunning in her beauty, brilliance, and complexity.

“That... was wonderful! How did you do that? It felt like you were everywhere, making love to me!” she exclaimed as her body drifted down to one of the seats.

Angela, honey, you’re beautiful! I said, wonder in my voice.

“Why, thank you, sir!” she laughed. “What brought that on?”

I’m looking at you like you taught me to do, sensing the energies, and oh, Angela, you are astonishingly, amazingly beautiful! I told her.

“Hmm,” she said, and I could see changes in the patterns and flows in her body. “There you are!” she said, her relaxed eyes gazing more or less at me. “Hmm, you are like glowing clouds in the water,” she continued. “You really are all around me, aren’t you?” I felt her energies explore my dimensions, saw the powerful energy projections from her body feeling for me. One swept down to her sex. “We really are connected here, aren’t we? I mean, I knew, and before you died I sensed, the bond we shared there, but... now I can’t tell where I leave off and you begin!”

Yes, I acknowledged, I’m sort of concentrated inside you there. I’m literally a part of your pussy, your yoni. I’m inside all of you, but the connection is strongest there. Wait a minute, I’ve got an idea....

“Whoo! What was that? You did something to my breasts and nipples...”

I wanted to see if I could play with them from the inside, I said. How did it feel?

“I dunno,” she answered. “Different. Not unpleasant, but I don’t think it was what you were going for.”

There was a change in the energy flows in her breasts and nipples, and though her nipples had stood up, there wasn’t the feeling of intense pleasure in her I had been expecting. Sorry. It was just an idea. Didn’t do what I expected it to.

“Mmm, that’s okay. Oh, I love you!” she said, and I watched her heart chakra open even more in a blaze of glory. There was a sudden pull, and I could feel a part of myself swept into that amazing light.

Do you know how it feels when you first fall in love? How suddenly your entire existence sort of reorients itself around the person you’ve fallen in love with with an ecstatic dive? It was kind of like that. Kind of. I was... damn, words just fail to explain it. I mean, I was aware of her body and energies before, I was able to feel her body and its rhythms and structure and movements. Now, I was a part of her, and she was a part of me. I felt her—her love, her fears and doubts, and her needs and desires. I also felt them change as I mixed in with her.

Let me try to explain better. Angela was a very loving and sexual woman, and I felt some of those change subtly. I was now made up of energy, a lot of loving energy, but much more of sexual energy. I have memories of what I was before, and I was no longer that. I’d been... simplified, I guess. What we had done together when I was alive linked our sexual energies. I had loved her, and that was still a part of the me that was left, but far more of me was all about sex and pleasure. To use Freud’s terms, there was a lot more of my “id” in what I was now than there was of my ego or superego, the “it” of “it was just too good to pass up” was more present than the “me” or “above me”, the things that make you consider consequences before acting. The extra “id” in her energies I brought with me teamed up with her own, and I felt her own sex energies change balance. The part of me that was my ego sat back and said “Whoa!” in Keanu Reeves’ Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure voice. Our “ids” gave a maniacal laugh with a full “Bwaahahaha!“

The energy patterns in our body shifted. Yes, I do mean “our.” We circulated through her body’s energy centers, blending and mixing as we went. It was a combination fireworks display and water park all in one. The other part of me, in the water, helped her along by giving her every sensation she wanted where she wanted it exactly when she wanted it. I discovered that Angela, when fully excited, was essentially one large erogenous zone, every sensation sparking showers of pleasure throughout her body. I do mean throughout, too! She had orgasmic echoes in places I had never even considered sexual, which is really saying something, since we had spent months working on every erogenous secret that she knew about, and with her immense depth of knowledge, was amazing.

Every orgasm she had strengthened me. The water, my body, at this point, was doing things, water shouldn’t be able to do. Whereas before I had been giving her the sensations of having her pussy filled with a cock. Now, her pussy was being filled by a cock made of water held together by energy, flexible but sturdy, and I was moving it in and out of her. The water was starting to leave hickeys where I was nibbling and sucking her skin in all sorts of places. It was like I had ten “mouths” to do that with, too, and about that many “hands” with “fingers” stroking and kneading and grasping.

She quivered and shook, crying out again in her fifth or sixth orgasm, but as it eased off its peak, instead of fading it went into a string of microorgasms which lasted several minutes until her eyes finally rolled back and she actually lost consciousness.

I held her head out of the water, and formed a water-based version of my old body, supporting her head against my “chest” and “shoulder”, and wrapped in my “arms.” Since most of this was below the surface of the water, it was not that difficult, but holding the shape of my “shoulders” of shaped water above the surface of the rest of tbe water in the tub was a bit of a drain on my strength. I tried for a moment or two to shape a head, but it took too much strength to hold that much water in that shape that far above where it should be, and I let it go to join the rest of me in the tub.

I looked at Angela carefully using that other awareness that she had taught me. She was more relaxed now, but some of the patterns were still different from what they had been before—not just faster or more active, but different. A chi master might have been able to say what had changed and what those changes meant, but I had no idea. Her breathing became deep and regular, and I extended a finger of water to the control panel to adjust the water temperature so she wouldn’t overheat, which was an almost exhausting effort, then watched over her as she slept.

* * *

She slept for about an hour, and when she woke, was surprised at the feeling of being held in my arms.

“Mmmmmmm.... Uh, how are you doing this?” she asked, without moving.

I have no idea, I answered.Something about your orgasms gave me... I dunno, strength?

“Oh my God! I remember! You were fucking incredible! All those sensations... wow!”

Why, thank you, ma’am! Glad you enjoyed it! I responded.

“Why are my boobs hot and kind of achy and itchy?” she asked, feeling them gingerly, first around and then touching the hardened nipples. She gave an “Eep! Woo, those are sensitive, but in a really nice way!“

I don’t know. I may have done something when I tried to touch them. I said. The energy there changed. Then... I don’t know how to describe it, but I think your heart and sex chakras pulled some of me into them. There seems to be more of me inside you now than there was before.

“What?” she asked in surprise. “Really?”

Yeah. There was a lot of kundalini energy happening, and I got caught up in it.

“Humm,” she expressed wonder and acknowledgement in that one sound. She paused, looking inward at her thoughts for a moment. “Sweetheart, did you have a thing for garter belts and stockings you never told me about?”

Uh, well, yeah, now that you mention it. I would have suggested you wear some sooner or later, but it never really came up—we were doing so many other exciting things. Why? I asked.

“Because I never thought them that sexy before, and now they’re kind of stuck in my head. Not that I thought they were unsexy, but now I really want to see those on a woman with sexy legs and a proper feminine belly. I think that’s a part of you! It’s a strong desire, too. Hmm...” she was silent for a few minutes, seeming to be thinking about some things.

She sat up and moved to one of the seats in the tub, and as she did, I let go of the “body” she’d been resting against. The water sought its natural balance again, leveling itself within the tub. She watched that happen, wide-eyed. “I was... you were... how did you do that!?”

No idea, really... I think it, kind of will it, and it happens, if I’m strong enough. I can’t do a head above the shoulders and chest, though. Takes to much out of me.

“I didn’t notice I was resting on your shoulder and chest! It felt so natural!” she exclaimed.

Thank you! Not sure if it was the physical or the sensation I was projecting to you, though.

“I felt you behind me, exactly like old times when we cuddled like that, right there! Exactly! Until I turned around, I forgot that... you know. I forgot.” She closed her eyes, “I was laying against your shoulder thinking dirty thoughts and feeling so loved....”

You are.

“Oh, sweetheart! I love you, too!” She looked happy, then a bit crestfallen, then said, “I didn’t mean that in a bad way, forgetting! I meant...”

I understood. It’s okay! I’m glad you felt like that. It was what I wanted.

She smiled, then noticed her fingers had pruned up from the water, and examined them. “Uh, sweetheart? I hate to say it, but I think I need to get out and go to bed. Is that okay?”

Of course! I answered. You can’t spend all your time out here! Go, rest! We had a wonderful time, but your body has got to be sore and worn out after all that!

She nodded, and climbed out of the tub. It took her a minute leaning against it to steady herself on her legs as she did. She looked back at me and said “It was much more and better than I’ve ever had!” She grinned. “I’ll see if I can get someone else to join us for an evening in a day or so. Sound okay?” The look on her face was pure mischief, lust, and something I couldn’t identify.

Not a guy, I hope, I said. You know I’m not into that.

“Nope, not a guy,” she grinned even bigger, then got a distant look again, focusing inwards. “I don’t think I could. You’re my guy, and always will be.” She smiled again, and said musingly, “I wonder if I could get her to wear a garter belt and stockings.... No, not yet. Maybe later. Definitely.“

Still smiling, she turned and walked into the house, walking carefully and using the door as a support as she entered.

* * *

I could tell that she got something to eat and had a glass of wine, then went to bed not long after, even from outside. The pumps in the tub cycled, and I looked up at the stars. I could feel her as she dreamed, and I knew that her dreams were filled with sex and that she was struggling with something. Part of her felt that what she was dreaming about was depraved, but the rest of her felt that it was excitingly naughty, and that part was much stronger. She actually had at least two orgasms in her sleep, and her breasts were driving her crazy. It was like they had ideas of their own, and were whispering naughty erotic fantasies to her pussy. Those stories involved garter belts, hose, and a woman’s lips on her nipples, and all-out sex with me in the tub. I could only catch those bits, and it seemed to me to be like several times we’d had in the tub when I was alive, except there were garter belts and hose involved, and a lot of nipple-sucking, but it all seemed to run together and was hard to figure out the flashes of images and feelings.

One thing was clear—there was a specific young lady she wanted to get in the tub, and wanted me to ravish while she sucked Angela’s tits. Wanted this woman to lose control, and open to sex. And love. Again, the love was a strong undercurrent throughout. Angela wanted the young lady to love her, to accept her, to love sex, have... the want and need flowed away from my awareness, and maybe from Angela’s as well.

How I could be aware of all this, I didn’t question. I was quite certain that it was that part of me that was caught inside her that allowed me to be aware of all this. I had done something to her, I was sure, knocked something out of true, contaminated her sexual fantasies and desires with my unfiltered and base sexual essence. If I were whole, the original me, I could tell I would have worried about it more than I was.

There were things connected to that dream, and to me as well. There was something about a book, and something, an idea maybe, almost glimpsed but turned away from, something she was trying to reach for again. Something about the power of sex... that trail also skittered away into the depths, almost like it was hiding. Was it hiding from her, or from me? Or just hiding?

Above me, the stars wheeled across the sky, and finally my mind stilled.

* * *

One thing about being mostly water, it is very quieting, even when that water is in motion. The currents in me moved in the same ways, when they moved, and when they were still, it was so... quiet. Yet, there was a part of my mind in constant motion, though I could feel the stillness of the rest of me calming it, even calming beyond it. Angela was awake, and working, and doing things, and yet a part of me was pulling her into daydreams and fantasies. She resisted these, driving herself into motion and plans, which for me were a bit like a barely-heard radio station, but not disturbing. Imagine lying in the sun, relaxed, not needing to go anywhere or do anything, with a radio on a couple of backyards away at a neighbor’s house. You can make out bits of music occasionally, maybe a song you recognize, and occasional DJ chatter that you can’t quite understand, but it isn’t really important. What’s important is relaxing in the sun, feeling the breeze kiss your skin every so often. That’s kind of what it was like that day. I knew Angela would be back, and when she got there, I’d be active and happy, ready to embrace her again, and make her wet. (Yes, the double-entendre is intentional.)

* * *

The next day, Angela walked out onto the covered porch to the table and began unpacking a cardboard box. She pulled out a smaller box containing something that had been packed in popcorn, and carefully set it on the table. I recognized the mold she had made of my cock when I was alive. Curious, I looked at it using the other vision, and saw that it was very full of an energy that I recognized as my own, and I also saw the cords of energy that strongly connected it to the water in the tub, and to me. It also had cords of energy connecting it to Angela, some of it reaching into her, and some seeming to almost ‘dance’ with her energies. It was fascinating to watch.

Angela brought out a sack of different things, one of which was a box of plaster of paris like she had used before. I watched as she carefully coated the inside of the mold with something and then put each half of it together and wired it closed. After doing all of this, she walked over to me with a glass.

“Sweetheart, I want to do something. I want to take some of the water you are in, and make another model of your cock, like the first one but also a bit different. I want you to help me to charge it, kind of like we did before, but also, uh... different. Will you help?” she asked.

Sure, I said. She wasn’t in the water, so I said it in her body, in her skull and the tiny bones in her ear and the flesh around them. She heard me, and smiled.

“Thank you, sweetheart! I appreciate it! I think you will, too!” She closed her eyes and lowered the glass into the tub. Her other hand dipped in and it was like a net of energy flowed out of it, calling parts of me to it like a magnet draws steel filings.

I could feel those parts, and they contained parts of specific fantasies I’d had when I was alive, fantasies I’d never shared with her because they were... well, not what you’d think of as acceptable to most people. They weren’t exactly what you’d call dark (there is much scarier and darker stuff out there), but, well, not something you’d want to show up in your browser history should someone go looking, you know? Not that they wouldn’t show up in a fair number of porn searches, but not ones that you’d be happy about being asked to explain their presence there in yours, if you follow me. Part of me wondered why she’d want those particular fantasies of sub/dom lesbian lactation porn with a side of incest. I’d had a thing for it for a while long ago.

One fantasy in particular was based on a bad porn clip I’d downloaded on Kazaa or Limewire or one of those fileshare networks a long time ago, a story about a woman who trapped a visiting young lady, her niece I think, in a room and forced her to breastfeed from her, and then guided her into some interesting lesbian debauchery while forcing the young lady to call her “Mommy” all the while. Like I said, not something you’d be happy about your wife finding on your hard drive, as I had discovered the hard way, but, well, I had found it titillating and had built a better and more natural fantasy upon it. I hadn’t even thought of that fantasy in well over a decade, before my wife had even left me.

As she pulled those energy strands with their bubbles of fantasy into the glass, it made me wonder, like I said, and I looked at her in the way I had done the night before. There were definite changes in her breasts, and the energy activity in them and throughout her body. The nipples looked like they had energy roots running from them into the breast tissues, and an energy superhighway running from each to her spine, and then up and down, brain and pussy centers, and a vortex at her heart and sex chakras that were, well, stellar. She pulled the glass out, and to my “vision” it was glowing like a bright light bulb.

She did something with the energy coming out of her hands as she walked to the table, and began mixing the plaster powder and water in a bowl, then poured the mixture into the mold. Last, she inserted a stick with a bunch of knobs along it halfway into the mold, leaving the other half sticking out. The stick, too, had some kind of energy charge. She hummed and sang as she worked, but I couldn’t make out the words.

After a while she sat back and relaxed, legs spread, and worked herself to an orgasm. I could feel the fantasy she indulged in, and it involved that other younger woman she’d dreamed about the night before.

After her climax, I asked, So, why that fantasy? You were pulling that one specifically, with a few related mother/son ones attached, weren’t you?

“Oh! Jeez! You knew that, huh?” she asked, looking a bit embarrassed.

Yeah. That porn clip was the cause of a major screaming argument with my ex a long time ago. I hadn’t even thought of it since that disaster.

“Really? Well, um, it sort of lodged in my head last night, and I really need to have my nipples sucked, it’s driving me crazy! I dreamed it so vividly last night... I could feel her lips on my nipples, and it was like having a woman nursing on my clit. It was incredible!“

I think you got that from me somehow... sorry!

“No, thank you! God, it is so fucking hot! I stay so turned on by it!“

Uhh, I’m glad you’re enjoying it? It was a big step towards the eventual divorce with my ex, maybe the beginning of the end.

“Well, you know what I have always thought about her! Her loss, the stupid prude, my gain!” she scoffed, then sobered, “But no, I didn’t know that.“

It was a long time ago. A different life. Literally!

“Maybe a part of a new one,” she said, with an interesting smile and a leer. “This is going to be fun!” She went back to her mold, and tapped the hardening plaster to check if it was setting up properly, and started humming again.

She repeated these steps a couple of hours later, but using the other end of the stick inside the mold. A double-ended dildo would be revealed once the mold was opened again as the afternoon drew to a close.

* * *

The next evening, Angela was busy, setting up a wine bucket with ice, wine glasses, and set the sound system playing a CD I recognized, an instrumental series of songs that had frequencies, beats, and resonances that subconsciously stirred the sexual energy in women. I had seen it work many times on the ladies we’d had in the tub with us, and Angela knew exactly how to make that energy blossom and surge through their bodies to make sex an almost forgone conclusion. It was infectious, and the more women present, the more relaxed and accepting, hell, willing, the women were to the idea of sex, and would even proudly do things they’d never tried before. It was kind of like being in a group of women talking about sex with no guys around, who would just decide ‘what the hell, why not? Everyone else is!’ And then they would be acting on it. It all became about sexual pleasure and the moment.

Things would start out relaxed and friendly, then get a bit risque, then someone would do or say something that broke the tension with laughter. The hot tub, set on very low, would be working its magic, sending its pulsing currents to caress erogenous zones and sexes. The sexual tension would build a little more, and the teasing and flirting would go a little bit farther, and then farther again as the stimulation and sexual tension built even more, minute by minute. Finally, someone’s libido would override their nervousness, worry, or better judgement, and then something sexual would happen and instead of laughing or breaking the tension, that tension would be embraced, then indulged in, and a short time later the orgy would start. With only one guy there, other options would simply have to be explored (if it was even new territory at all, and often someone would say something about ‘college days’ to knowing laughter and grins). Those options would be thoroughly and repeatedly explored, in most cases. Only a few would never come back; most would be delighted to accept the next invitation. Only one woman felt so uncomfortable that she felt she had to leave before things really got started in all the time we did this. Only one.

Angela got everything arranged to her satisfaction then shucked her robe and climbed into the tub.

Who are we expecting tonight, and how many? I asked.

“Her name is Lisa, and just one, tonight,” Angela replied with a smile.

Someone I know? I asked, as I began to stroke her legs and tits with gentle sensations.

“You haven’t met her, no,” said Angela.

Someone new? I asked, tweaking a nipple and caressing her pussy lightly.

“Oh, no, not at all! I’ve known her for years and years. She’s felt a bit embarrassed by my lifestyle, but recently decided to become part of a feminist spirituality group not too long ago. And yes, she’s discovered she’s bi, she tells me,” Angela said.

She lay back and let me stimulate her, enjoying the slow stroking teasing I was giving her. “Don’t get me too hot too soon!” She said. I could easily tell she was already very excited. “I want to be able to control myself!” She was sitting in the seat that got the least sexual stimulation from the jets—the seat that I used to sit in most often.

How are your tits feeling? I asked giving them a watery fondle.

“Making me crazy,” she replied.

They’re bigger, a bit swollen, I commented, and then looked at them on the energy level. They were an astonishing light show, and the connections between them, her pussy, and her sex and heart energy centers were even brighter and stronger, and the flesh and its nerves were like watching a Vegas marquee. You should see what I see!

“I can feel it!” she said, emphatically. “All the time! You would not believe how constantly aware of my tits I am! It’s kind of like having a 13-year-old boy’s stiff cock on either side of my chest, with pubescent minds of their own, bobbing around and wanting to be touched and sucked. And everything that makes them tingle makes me tingle below! It’s crazy! If this is what it’s like for teenage males, I’ve judged them far too harshly!“

My laughter bubbled up between her legs. As I remember that time in my life, thinking about anything other than girls and sex and the next time I could stroke off was a really difficult challenge. Sometimes it would happen for no reason at all!

“That’s it exactly!” she exclaimed, laughing. “Oh, God, I’ve got more in common with horny teenage boys than I ever thought possible!”

There was a sound from inside the house, and Angela sobered almost instantly. I also saw that her arousal jumped higher by quite a bit.

“Out here, honey,” she called.

A young goth woman walked out onto the deck, looking around. She spotted Angela in the tub and walked over, rolling her eyes as she did. She had black hair, what looked to be C-cup breasts, and she was not pulling off the waifish-goth-chick look terribly successfully. Not that the makeup or dress was wrong, she was just carrying a bit more weight than that extremely thin look called for. That, and her arms were tanned though her face had the traditional goth pallor created by makeup. Her weight looked good on her, substance rather than flab—perfect, I thought.

“Lisa, darling! I’m so glad you came!” said Angela.

“It’s Raven now, Mom,” the young lady replied, her hands on her hips.

Mom? Oh, shit. This did not seem like something I would have ever thought Angela would do. Well, she would, I thought, to loosed her kid up a bit, but I didn’t think she’d be excited sexually about it.

“So, are you getting out?” Li... uh, ‘Raven’ asked.

“No, Honey,” Angela said, “why don’t you get in?”

She doesn’t have a suit, I thought, knowing how this would play out.

“I don’t have a suit,” Raven said.

“Neither do I,” answered Angela. “It’s a hot tub, honey. Don’t you and your group hot tub naked?”

Lisa rolled her eyes again. “Yes, if course, but none of them are my mother.“

“What, so what exactly do you all do in a hot tub? Besides sit and talk and socialize?“

“Mom, it’s not the same...“

“It isn’t? What is it, then?” asked Angela, archly.

“Aghhhh...” said Lisa, kicking off her shoes and then pulling off her top, then her skirt. Like her mom, she didn’t wear underwear. Her legs were tanned, too, and she didn’t have any tan lines. I suspected ‘Raven’ had loosened up a lot more than ‘Lisa’ had been. She stepped into the tub, and took the glass of wine her mother handed her. “Fine... fine. Okay. Happy?” She took a deep swallow of the wine.

“Thank you,” Angela said. “That isn’t so bad, is it?”

Oh, it’s worse, I thought. You are setting up your daughter, Angela. You’ve plotted to get your daughter into a very sexual situation. It’s hot, and it’s sexy, and if it were a porn movie it would sell a million, but damn, baby...!

“No, really, it’s not, sorry about the attitude. Ooh! That is nice!” said Raven. ‘Raven’ I decided. It was less, uh, familial than ‘Lisa’. I could feel more comfortable with it, at least. Not that that comfort was going to last long.

“Yes, honey, it is... this tub is special to me. Someone I love used to own it.”

“ICK! MOM!” cried Raven standing up abruptly. “One of your sex partners?“

“Honey, someone I loved, still love, though he died last year. Not everything has to be sexual, does it? Can’t love be more important than sex? This was his house, his home, our home. I just bought it back when I sold the movie rights not long ago. This is important to me, honey.” She paused a moment. “I really wish you could have met him before he died.” Angela looked sad and hurt. I could tell that part of it was real—the energy in her body said so.

“Oh. I’m sorry, Mom. I just figured he was into that kundalini stuff like you, and... you know....“

“And if he was, would that matter? Lisa... uh, Raven, sorry, I wanted to tell you about him. He was...” she sighed. “...unlike anyone else I’ve known. I would have married him, honey. I really do wish you could have met. I was hoping to introduce you... but it was sudden, and you and Gramma were still not speaking to me. It happened before I could get that to happen. He was important enough to me that as soon as I could, I bought this house, the house where we were happy together, where a part of him still...” Angela was crying.

They were real tears, she was telling the truth, revealing her sadness and pain to her daughter. It wasn’t the whole truth, but, well, you know. I gave her a water hug, below the surface.

Moments later, Raven—no, I thought, this was Lisa—was hugging her mother, too. “I’m sorry, Mom,” she said. “It’s just... I’m sorry. I just never thought about your... sex thing... as being like a relationship thing, or leading to a relationship or love or marriage or any of that. Gramma’s influence. I’m learning better.”

“Honey, that ‘sex thing’ is very, very intimate. It’s touching and combining souls and hearts, it’s deep togetherness as well as ‘just sex’. I love sex, and make no apologies for it, as you well know. But this was so much more! And I miss him so much!” She held her daughter in a tight hug as she wept.

Oh, her emotions were real, I could tell. But I was also aware of the increase in the light show that was happening in Angela’s body. She was desperately aroused, but was concealing it masterfully. Her daughter’s breasts against hers, both set of nipples tight and hard and so close, though in Raven’s case it was mostly due to the wet and chill air, was like a firestorm of sensation in Angela, the flowing wetness of her pussy completely hidden by the water. But I knew, of course.

I examined Raven, as well. She was not consciously aware that she, too, was lighting up and lubricating a bit even as she consoled her mother. The heated water and her focus on her mother’s grief, allowed her own sexual response to be glossed over consciously, her own emotions in turmoil and her passionate concern masking her body’s responses. The music, the wine, the hot tub, all were working as her mother had intended, below the level of conscious awareness. If I’d had a head, I would have shaken it.

After a time, Angela’s grief subsided, and the two parted, sitting back down in the tub facing each other. Both took a gulp of wine, and Angela continued. “I’m sorry.” In an obvious attempt to change the direction of the conversation, she said, “So, you still living with Gramma?”

Raven nodded, and shrugged.

“She still think I’m an unrepentant slut?” asked Angela.

“Of course. Aren’t you?” Raven asked.

“Unrepentant? Yes, but I haven’t had sex with anyone else since Bob died, so not so much the slut at the moment,” Angela answered.

“Well, you must be horny as fuck!’ The words were out of Raven’s mouth before she thought, and as her brain caught up with her mouth, her hand flew to it. “Oh, shit! I’m sorry Mom! I just... I didn’t mean...”

Angela cocked an eyebrow and said with a tone of asperity, “Yes. I have a very high sex drive, but I don’t have someone I love enough who will do that with me, at least not with a body, and who is willing, these days. I’ll live.”

Raven looked mildly confused at her mother’s words, but probably assumed she was talking about my memory and dead body, then asked, “How long has it been?”

“It feels like an eternity since I lost him, but it’s only been two years.”

Two years? Time flies when you’re oblivious, I thought.

“And you haven’t had an orgasm in all that time!?” Raven asked, shocked. ”You!?

‘“I didn’t say that, now!” smirked Angela. “Let me show you a bit of what this hot tub can do—it’s special!” She pushed the special jet button on the side.

“Mom, really... Holy FUCK!” Raven said as the jets kicked in. “Oh. My. GOD!”

“Ahhhhhh! Nice isn’t it?” laughed Angela.

“Oh! Oh! It’s... oh! Oh! That’s... wow, I...” she was thrashing a bit, trying to cope with the strong stimulation. “I... I... OHHHH! I’M CUMMMING!” Raven writhed above the jets. The writhing went on for a minutes or so, and then the jets went into a different pattern, one which would let her recover after orgasm, but keep her increasingly stimulated. It was devilish, if you didn’t know it was coming, and Raven didn’t. The whole system was carefully programmed to make a woman cum for hours, increasingly losing her will to resist.

Raven panted, “What the fuck was that, Mom?” as she recovered, not realizing she was settling into the jets’ next pattern.

“This is Bob’s hot tub. I understand it was incredibly expensive, and there are damn few of them made every year by special order. Here, have some more wine—you need it after that!”

“I need a damn cigarette after that,” Raven said as she held out her glass to be filled. “What’s the wine?”

Zeller Schwarze Katz. I thought you’d like it, and I thought it was appropriate for you, given your new religion,” said Angela

“’Cellar of the Black Cat’?” laughed Raven, “It is! And you’re right, I do like it!” She paused, “Jesus, Mom, I just had an orgasm in front of you. How exactly am I supposed to feel about that?”

Angela rolled her eyes. “Honey, you know orgasms are part and parcel of my energy work, they’re natural, good for your health, and besides, doesn’t your group celebrate the Female and sexuality? What is it: ‘All rites of love and pleasure are my rituals’ or something like that?”

“Yeah, but... I guess. How did you know that?” She paused. “I was being kind of pushy, wasn’t I?”

“A bit, yes. Consider it part of my answer. How is Gramma coping with your religious practices?” asked Angela.

Raven sat back, enjoying the sensation of the jets. “About like you think. Her church group has tried to ‘save’ me twice, and I am assured they pray for my salvation every Sunday, right along with yours.”

“Prayers for me must have become a traditional part of their Sunday services by now,” said Angela. “Does she know what you do?”

Raven sighed. “She knows we celebrate the divine in nature, see God as female, and that’s about all I’ve really told her. She thinks it’s a phase I’ll grow out of.”

“So, tell me about it.“

“But you just quoted...”

“I can Google. I found and read ‘The Charge of the Goddess’ online. It’s beautiful, and a bit intriguing, especially the being ‘naked in your rites.’” said Angela.

Raven stretched back and relaxed, again centering herself over the main seat jet as she did. “Okay, let me see. Well, we celebrate the seasons and find the sacred in the world, and in each other. There’s the Mother Goddess, and the Son and Lover, the God, and together they create everything. There are the four Elements: Air, Fire, Water, and Earth, and then there is Spirit, which sort of binds them all together. We have rituals together on full moon nights, and each holiday. The holidays are spaced around the year, and they celebrate the birth of the God by His Mother, then the Goddess is young again, and as the year passes they get older and closer, and one holiday is about them mating and has a lot of eggs and bunnies...”

“Like Easter?”

“It’s older than Easter, Mom, and that’s where the name ‘Easter’ and the painted eggs and the Easter Bunny comes from, from Ostara, or Eostre, like ‘estrus’ in the mating cycle. ‘Painting’ the eggs is about fertilizing a woman’s eggs with sperm. And then there’s Beltane, which is the God and Goddess’s marriage. There’s a lot of sex around then! ‘Hooray, hooray, it’s the first of May, outdoor fucking begins today!’ Well, there would be if our group had any guys in it.” Raven pouted. “Then the harvest, when the Grain God is sacrificed, and then Samhain, and that’s when the God is in the Underworld as a lot of plants and animals die, and we celebrate the dead. Then it all begins again when the Goddess gives birth to the Sun again at Yule.“

“Seems like there’s a lot of sex,” Angela observed.

“Oh, you don’t know the half of it!” said Raven. “At every ritual there is the five-fold kiss, where each person kisses the priestess’ feet, knees, womb, breasts and lips, and a blessing of the cup which is symbolic sex, using a knife being dipped in a cup of wine. We see sex as sacred, you see. A lot like you do, really, I guess.” Raven was wiggling a lot over the jet, and the tub started its next cycle. “Oh, wow! This tub is like a crazy sex machine, isn’t it? I should probably get out of it.” She was obviously enjoying it a great deal. It wouldn’t be long now before it took her to another orgasm, but more gently than the last time.

As Raven had been talking and squirming, Angela had been doing something with a ball of energy, below the surface. To me, it glowed like a powerful light bulb.

Raven was massaging her breasts and her legs were spread wide, and though she looked a bit embarrassed, her growing excitement was making that embarrassment inconsequential. The jets were pulsing and alternating and making her gasp with need, like they had many of the women before her. The music, on endless playback, was telling her body and subconscious mind what was important, what was most important.

Her mother watched her, her tongue on her lips, as Raven writhed and pinched her nipples. The jets behind Raven’s knees stimulated a lesser known erogenous zone, from underneath her stroked her pussy and clit gently but steadily and insistently, and even the undersides and nipples of her breasts were caressed with water. Her toes were flexing in front of yet another jet, and the current streamed up her calves and thighs to her sex without mercy.

I would like to point out that at this point, I hadn’t done anything to her at all. I can’t deny that I was tempted, mind you, but I still felt a sense of unease and guilt. That, and frankly I wasn’t sure I could if I wanted to—I mean there was some of me inside Angela, I could trick her nerves into telling her I was touching her. I wasn’t inside Ravin, so I figured any touching would have to be done with the shapes I could make in the water. If this kept on much longer, though, I was going to lose this fight and at least try to play.

Raven wiggled and twitched for a while, seeking heavier stimulation, then finally began to beg. “Oh, please, let me cum! I can’t stand it! I need it! I need to cum and cum and CUM!” Moments later, she was in the throes of an orgasm, one probably better than she’d ever had before. After this point, no woman had ever gotten out of the tub until the full program was done, much later, and they usually spent the rest of the night in abandoned sex in our bed.

As Raven climaxed, her mother projected that bright shining ball of energy into her daughter’s sex energy center just above her clitoris, and the effect was electric. It erupted through Raven’s energy channels, up her spine, erupted in her heart energy center, and then up into her brain. The light show was phenomenal, not quite as powerful as Angela’s had been the night before, but still amazing. I was suddenly aware of what Angela had formed that energy around—again, it was my fantasy, the one that had apparently taken over Angela’s mind! Raven’s orgasm was almost as frightening a light storm as her mother’s had been the previous night, and I moved to make sure she didn’t slip below the surface and drown.

I could feel my fantasy, my energy, inside her, changing her, moving energy patterns to suit itself. That had to be Angela’s doing, because I had no idea how to do that. Finally, Raven relaxed as the tub went into its recovery cycle again.

“Oh, fuck, Mom! This thing is the most amazing... damn!” she panted. Her body language said plainly that she had relaxed her guard.

“Have some more wine, dear, you need it,” she said pouring another glass. “So, tell me about this blessing the cup.”

“Wha..? Oh. The priestess has a blade, a knife, and says some words, and puts the blade in the cup. Then pulls it out, and we kiss it, kinda sorta get the wine off of it, and then we all drink from the cup, passing it one to the other....”

“A knife? That seems dangerous...” said Angela.

“Maybe a little, but I don’t think the blade is actually sharp. And besides, I think....” started Raven, then stopped.

“What?” asked Angela, drawing nearer.

“Well, I think that for the initiates, maybe it isn’t actually a knife,” muttered Raven, and she took a deep swallow of wine.

“Oh? For some people it’s different?”

“I think... I think that for some people, the initiates, it may be a ‘wand.’ It’s supposed to be kind of shaped like a cock. It may be a secret. I saw one of the priestess’s by accident... and I think it was actually a dildo!” Raven admitted. “I don’t think I was supposed to see it....”

“I see! Sounds like your Priestess may be a bit kinky, eh?” said Angela with a grin.

“Oh, she’s known for it. And, well, I think there may be no guys in our group for a reason...” said Raven, with a bit of a grin herself. “I think, maybe, the blessing is done with that dildo, and the kissing is a bit more like sucking. And I think the five-fold kiss takes a lot longer, and involves some serious tongue action!” She laughed. They think it’s all secret, but if your curious enough, well, there are ways to find out! Everyone knows Silver’s a perv, anyway! You hear things, you know. I think they only let me into the group because someone found out you were my Mom. I think they think I’ll give them your ‘secrets’—they don’t realize it has taken you years and years of practice and study. They probably want the Cliffs Notes version.“

“Ha!” laughed Angela. “Well, maybe you’ll show me exactly what it is you think they do!” She cocked that eyebrow in that challenging way that I love. It was a look that went immediately to a kid’s triple-dog dare, making you forget that you’d bypassed the original dare and the double-dog dare, a look that somehow challenged you to put up or take it all back, and making you want to prove what you’d said was true, and it promised you’d enjoy doing just that. A lot.

“Maybe I will!” said Raven, leaning back and spreading her legs. “But first, I’m going to let your hot tub get me off again!”

“Well all right, then,” said Angela, flicking another control.

“Oh, God, Mom, I could really get used to this!” said Raven, wriggling again, moving her hips in the thrusting motion that the setting encouraged for best stimulation.

“Hmmm,” said Angela, feigning thoughtfulness with a grin, then encouraged her, “Just close your eyes and relax, let your mind go where it will, and enjoy!”

“Mmmmmm...”

Angela began rubbing her nipples, then pinching them lightly, adding a few moans of her own. One hand slid down below the water and began lightly stroking her button, which brought out an involuntary “Ooooh!”

Raven responded to the sound as it excited her. The tub was once again doing a build-to-full-on cycle. I knew that by the end of this one Raven would be in full heat, willing to do anything for more pleasure, and I could feel the little highly-charged part of my fantasy in her, driving her, growing in her mind like virus replicating itself in the cells of her brain. I could feel it in Angela, too, and I was suddenly sure that both were imagining the same thing at the same time from opposite sides.

“Ohhh, Mommy!” came from Raven, and “That’s it, baby, drink from Mommy’s breast! Suck, drink deep, baby!” came from Angela. “Oh, yes! Yes, yes! Mmmmm!” was the answer from Raven. There was a tremendous amount of energy radiating from the two of them, flowing directly into me.

Fuck it. This was too hot. I reached out and penetrated each of them with a watery “finger” which slowly grew into a cock shape. Both were already lost in sensation and fantasy, and fucked the cocks with abandon, nipples hard as diamonds, pussies clutching at my “cocks” with primal need and rhythm. They came together, hearing each other’s cries of release and finding it even more exciting. Both knew it was perverse, depraved, and it excited them further. “Oh, fuck me Mommy! Make me cum!” screamed Raven as she reached another orgasm. ”YES!” was the deep, hoarse and throaty response from Angela as she gave a last thrust that slammed into and ground against a ‘pelvic bone’ made completely of water and energy.

Their releases once again filled me with energy, so much so that I thought the damned tub must be glowing like it had a searchlight in the bottom of it. I projected to them the sensation of cum jetting out of the cock ends, into their wombs. Then I let the water go. The tub’s cycle ended, and went back to its mild stimulation cycle, leaving them panting and staring at each other with hunger in their eyes.

“Oh, Mommy... uh, Mom... uh, damn, that was the most intense thing I’ve ever... I... um...” said Raven, obviously embarrassed but still incredibly horny.

“Oh, Baby... I... it was, wasn’t it?

“Mom, I’d swear I was getting the best fuck ever! This... this is incredible!”

“Yes, yes it is.”

“I, um, I don’t think I was actually sucking your nipples, was I? Was there milk? I’m... I’m a bit confused....”

“No, dear, you were over there and I was over here.”

“Oh.” Raven sounded a little disappointed. “I... had a really weird fantasy... it seemed so real....”

“Honey, everyone has fantasies, and many of them are weird. It’s okay, don’t worry about it! You seemed to have a really good orgasm, though!”

Fuck yes!“

“Well, then the fantasy did its job. That’s the point of having them,” said Angela, matter-of-factly. Have another glass of wine. Besides, you were going to show me what you thought your priestess was really doing behind closed doors, right?”

“Oh! I, uh, did say that, didn’t I? Well, you’ve got to promise you won’t say anything to anyone else... it’s... um... well, I don’t have a dildo to show you with!”

“That’s okay, I’ve got one,” said Angela.

“Oh, shit, of course you do... damn! This is so... so weird, doing this with my mother.“

“Dear, you’ve had several orgasms right in front of me and it hasn’t fazed me or embarrassed me, why should it embarrass you? Are you afraid of demonstrating your religious practices in front of me?”

“No, it’s not that! It’s... uh... well, the priestess is known to be a kinky lesbian, and I don’t think it’s really part of the real religion... damn, why am I so excited? It’s this hot tub! I think I’ve lost my mind!“

“Show me, and I’ll run it through another cycle for you...” coaxed Angela.

“Oh... oh, God... I really want that... um, okay. Okay, I will. Get your dildo, and I’ll show you.”

“Here’s your wine,” Angela handed Raven a full glass and turned around. Raven took a big swallow while her back was turned. “Here we go,” said Angela taking out the double dildo she’d made earlier.

“Oh, shit,” said Raven. Fortunately, she was already sitting down (still with her legs apart) because I think her knees would have given way under her if she hadn’t been. “That, uh... double um... that looks kind of real, not like... what I was expecting...”

Angela grinned a conspiratorial sex grin. “That’s because it was molded from Bob’s cock before he died. It’s plaster.”

“Molded from... uh, I’m really not sure how to react to that...”

“You could say ‘he had a nice one’ and then show me this ritual.”

“Uh... okay... damn, why am I so...?”

Angela cocked her eyebrow again, and I could see it had the same effect on Raven as it had once had on me. She was excited to take the dare despite herself.

“Okay, um, you hold it above the cup, here, and I say... ‘The wand is the male, and the cup is the female...’ Now dip the end in the cup, and I say ‘and the God and the Goddess united make blessedness.’”

I let a little energy flow into the cup, realizing only as I did it that Angela was doing the same, and apparently, so was Raven. Not as much, but it was there, and it was hers. I’m really not sure why I did that, except to say that it just felt right at the time.

“Now take it out, and wave the tip over the cup a second. Now, uh, I have to... um... kiss it. Well, suck it a bit.” She moved forward, still holding the wine, and Angela dipped the end of my cock into her daughter’s mouth. Raven closed her lips on it, and licked it like it was real, with sex written all over her face. I felt it, just like I had felt it the last time with Angela, as if it were my actual cock. Well, the difference was it was Raven’s mouth, not Angela’s pussy—different sensations, of course. Raven’s face grew startled as she sucked, swirling her tongue around it exploratatively, as if she sensed the difference. She took it to the back of her throat as she fellated it, then pulled her mouth off it with a pop and a saucy grin. “Pretty hot, huh?”

“Mmm-hmmm” said her mother, impressed.

“Uh, Mom, that felt like a real cock!” It had felt like that for me, too. It felt like she had just given my real, my physical human body cock a quick lick and suck and demonstration of how deep she could take me in her throat. I felt hard. I wanted her to do that again, and finish the blow job!

“Really? It’s plaster, baby,” said Angela.

“I’m drunk or hallucinating or something, or maybe I’m just too goddamned horny!” She paused and stuck her tongue out in a bleah motion. “I can taste the plaster now. Anyway, we each take a sip, holding the cup for each other.” They did so.

“So, what’s the other part?” asked Angela, grinning again.

Raven sat back (again, not realizing her legs were bent and parted wide so that the jets continued to pleasure her). She looked at her mother, who looked back at her, eyebrow cocked. Raven tried hard to think about it, about why she shouldn’t do it. I began sending subtle sensations to her body, helping the jets weaken her will, which was dissolving like mist in strong sunlight.

“Another cycle with the hot tub if I do this?” Raven asked.

“As many times and as often as you want it, baby...” Angela promised.

“This is... this is so wrong, you know that, right? I mean, this is like... this is incest, Mommy...”

I think she didn’t realize she’d said ‘Mommy,’ but I could be wrong. Actually, looking back, I’m pretty sure I was wrong about that. The fantasy was singing in her pussy, her heart, her blood and her brain. This was her last shred of independent thought before the fall.

“You promised to show me,” said Angela, and her eyebrow hadn’t moved at all, and her face was a crazy mix of calm, challenge, love with a dash of lust, and the assurance of much, much more.

“Okay,’ said Raven, abandoning the fight. “Stand up, arms and legs out like you’re making a star shape with your body,” said Raven. Angela obliged. Her pussy was about two inches above the water. She turned around quickly, put the dildo down and pushed another setting on the tub’s controls. There was a pause as the jets reconfigured themselves, and Raven shakily got on her knees in the bottom if the hot tub. She took a deep breath, and bent down to kiss, lovingly and with adoration, her mother’s feet.

After nearly a minute, she came back up and took a moment to catch her breath. Her heart was pounding, and that made her pussy and nipples throb half a second after each beat. The jets had re-oriented to their new positions and found her again, and would be giving the feeling of hundreds of gentle fingers thrillingly brushing her skin, every part of her skin. The feeling on that setting, when you were in the position Raven was in, was magical; I knew this from personal experience. It was designed to make eating pussy, or, I presume, sucking a cock, a powerfully erotically rewarding experience as it turned your entire body into an ultimately-stimulated erogenous zone and played it like a master violinist.

Raven took another deep breath and moved down to kiss and suck at her mother’s knees, front and back. She spent a lot more time on the back side, with its sensitive nerves that magnify the feeling of the lips on them so very much, one of the lesser known erogenous zones that never gets enough attention. Again, after a minute, she came back to the surface and panted, swaying with ecstatic need.

When she’d caught her breath, she leaned forward and kissed just above her mother’s carefully trimmed and thinned pubic hair, then ran her tongue down, around her clit to lick the lips of her mother’s very wet pussy. She stiffened her tongue and swept it up and inside, moving in circles along the side of each lip, and then to the roof, searching for the spot where the texture changed subtly. She felt her mother tremble with the effort to hold her position, to not grab Raven’s head and grind her pussy upon those lips that were driving her crazy with need. Her tongue found the spot, almost too far in to reach, and rubbed it firmly, steadily, and rhythmically (the very same rhythm as the music and the jets, but she was too frantically involved to notice that). She could feel the tension building in her mother’s body, and almost at the peak, withdrew to plant her lips and tongue on and suck her mother’s erect button. Angela screamed, and did grab Raven’s head as she rode her face into a powerful climax.

Angela was still panting and shaking as Raven changed again, taking her right nipple into her mouth. Raven’s eyes were closed as she began to nurse at her mother’s breast. Angela wrapped an arms around her daughter’s back and gently held her head with the other, and groaned as she felt the sensation she had been craving, needing, and would have given anything for, flooding her mind and body, and she felt her milk let down, filling her daughter’s mouth, then throat, then belly. She didn’t question the fact that she had milk to be sucked—the fantasy was in full control.

Raven didn’t feel surprise as this happened, either. If she looked back later, she would have said she would have been surprised if it didn’t happen. She coo’d and moaned as one of the oldest mammalian instincts became forever linked with sexual pleasure, and the jets tickled her to yet another orgasm as the fantasy moved into place.

It was right. It was necessary. There would be more, far more, she knew, but this could happily last forever, and it seemed to do exactly that. When her Mommy’s breast ran dry, she moved to the other without thought. The only way this could be better was with her pussy filled. Somehow, she was sure that would come, too.

Angela felt the triangle of ecstacy between her nipples and clit, felt the flow of pleasure, energy, love, and joy as her baby suckled. Her arms moved back out to the sides without thought, and as her left breast ran dry, she found herself looking straight ahead, standing rooted in the shape of a star.

Raven stood and brought her lips to her Mommy’s, and kissed her passionately, and Angela tasted milk and pussy and Raven. The kiss lasted at least a minute, and as it went on, Angela felt a strange feeling, like her body had more than one person in it, being filled from her feet up through the ends of her hair with something else, something unimaginably great, ancient yet young, and immensely powerful, and quintessentially female.

Raven finally staggered back, falling back into her previous seat in the hot tub as her Mommy stood stock still, and then turned her face slowly down to her. Her Mommy’s eyes were full of stars, and the reflection of the Moon.

Mommy’s voice said “I have given you milk and honey, and you have drunk the wine of Life and the wine of Love from the same Cup. It is good. You stand in my Cauldron, and are transformed. You shall bear the Child, and He shall bring Love and Laughter and Light to you. It is well.” Later, she would swear she heard the capital letters in the words that were spoken.

I had watched this in astonishment, and if I’d had one, my jaw would have looked exactly as Raven’s did, dropped open wide in utter shock. I was seeing far more than Raven was, I was sure—the energy that was flowing through Angela’s body connected Earth and sky and all the stars in it. It was too bright to look at, and yet it took too much effort to look away. If that energy had been electrical in nature, we would all be dead, the house burned down, and possibly miles of coutryside around us melted into glowing hot glass. We were in the presence, no... the Presence, of something immense, and I swear, for a moment, Angela and Whoever looked directly into me. The hot tub stopped, and I heard its breaker click as the power died.

Angela reached over and picked up the double-ended dildo and slid it inside herself smoothly, like a knife sliding into a sheath, or, more appropriately, a cock slipped into a fully and appropriately aroused woman who desired it. Again, I felt it exactly as if it were my own cock, made of flesh and nerves and pounding blood.

Raven stared as her Mommy got on her knees, and then she leaned back and spread her legs wide, her eyes gazing steadily into her mother’s. “Fuck me, Mommy,” she said simply. Angela slid me into her daughter’s tight and embracing pussy, and immediately I could feel the plaster begin to dissolve and melt, but the size of the ‘cock’ inside both of them stayed the same.

The sensation of having sex with both women at the same time was amazing, and hard to describe. I’d gotten used to being in more than one place at once, but this... this was different. The rhythm began as a thrust from one direction and then the other, each pussy holding me steady as I was thrust into the other. Somewhere along the line, the plaster was gone, dissolved, much of it absorbed into the tissues of each woman, more absorbed and pumped around in the bloodstreams than I would have thought possible—of course, who would think any of this was possible? My cocks of energy and water remained, and the rhythm changed, and the two women began to thrust together as one. It was each other’s pelvises which ground, each other’s flesh which would have clapped together had they been above water. The sexual energy was like a sun in their (our?) loins, and all that was left was intense pleasure and the need to fuck and cum, to create in Fire and Water, and that creation was all.

Each of us were nearing a final orgasm, and I could feel the women’s bodies... doing something. There was a sensation of ‘opening’ that I can only describe that way as we reached the peak, and then a rushing sensation. I felt my climax like I was the semen that would have flooded their wombs, but also the cocks and the water in the tub and inside the the women’s entire bodies. I was in it all, everywhere, and I felt something like the Presence that filled Angela suffuse throughout me. I discovered Raven was pregnant, and had been for maybe six weeks. She hadn’t known. She did now.

I was pulled into that cluster of cells, a great deal of me, anyway. I was still all those other places, but the core of me, the center of me, the part of me that I most thought of as ‘me’ rather than ‘my foot’ or ‘my cock’ or ‘her earbones’ or ‘my water body’, if you follow me, was pulled into the developing child. I felt ‘my fantasy’ and the energy that powered it and drove it, contagiously engrave itself, fuse itself, into Angela’s and Raven’s minds, bodies, and the energy of all of our selves. Indelibly, unquestionably, it became a law of each of our very existences, like the need to breathe, to eat or sleep each day.

Raven could no longer conceive of her mother as anyone other than ‘Mommy’, who would nurse her and make love to her and to whom she would make love and sexually adore and worship. Angela could no longer conceive of Raven as anyone other than her ‘Baby Girl’ whom she would nurse, love, fuck, and adore.

And I knew I would be born again in about seven months or so, and I would eventually become the Lover of both, would take care of them, and adore them both. The fantasy had changed me, too—my Mommies’ lives would be filled with love, and Raven’s and my bellies with milk, and the fertility of the Earth would be encouraged, nurtured, sustained, and spread as those Presences acted out a ritual much older than humanity. As the powerful energies and Presences began to fade and diminish, pleased with the changes they had wrought, I knew They would return again at every opportunity. I got a glimpse, just a glimpse, of the future, of the women of Raven’s group coming to worship in the hot tub, to be shown how to properly worship the Mother and Her Son and Lover, demonstrated by their new Priestess. They would bring more and more people, mostly women, to discover the wonders that would be revealed, for the energy and the fantasy was contagious.

I could feel the cells of my new body already working on a cock that would be worthy.

Fin