The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Basket “Ball”: Part 6

(MC, MF, FF)

Due to sexual situation no one under 18 should read this. This story is complete fiction and any similarity to real people is unintentional.

Hank the Hypnotist had an ethical dilemma, which was rare for him since he didn’t have any ethics. Since Hank liked to hypnotize beautiful women and have them make love to him or someone of his choosing, he rarely had the high moral ground.

But this time he thought he did. After entrancing Hicktown High head cheerleader Kristy Nixon and her lesbian girlfriend, basketball star Julie Wilson, he had unraveled the plot of Hicktown assistant coach Bill Simmons.

Using a combination of powerful mind control drugs, swirling lights and mind relaxants, he had three of the best-looking and brightest girls at Hicktown High under his thumb.

Julie had been renamed Slave Saint when not in public and obeyed Bill except for having sex with him as she was a hard-core dyke. Mary Beth Salton, from the richest family in Hicktown, now went by Slave Mary Beth and was Bill’s sex slave.

Bill did not enslave Kristy but he had made her fall madly in love with him and had turned the prudish girl into a total slut.

Thanks to his mind control of these three teenage girls, Bill had in short order become the head basketball coach at UCLA, where Julie would play for him and Kristy would be on the cheerleading squad, and Mary Beth was to be married shortly to him so Bill could get a hold of her millions

What Hank did not know was that one of his favorite entranced subjects, the incredibly beautiful blonde cheerleader Brittany Fields, who also had the sex habits of a rabbit, had recently been ensnared by Bill and now that school just ended went by the name Brittany the Sex Toy as she had been brainwashed to be Bill’s personal sex toy.

The question Hank pondered was what to do about it.

Bill was destroying three (now 4 though Hank didn’t know it) young lives and if not stopped would probably wreck more lives when the gang moved to Los Angeles soon.

He could call the police but they would want to know how he found out about it, and that would mean he would join Bill Simmons in jail if he told the truth.

One thing he was sure of: Julie Wilson was about as enslaved as a bucking bronco. When he hypnotized her she showed the will-power of an Amazon and as she told the tale it became obvious that Bill Simmons ‘s enslavement was totally cosmetic.

When Bill wanted her to have gobs of sex with other women, she was good old obedient Slave Saint but when Bill tried to do something that the real Julie Wilson would not approve of, like have sex with him or try and hurt Kristy, all of a sudden obedient Slave Saint became rather feisty and stood up to her supposed-master.

Also, when under hypnosis Hank had asked Julie if he should call her by her new name Slave Saint, Julie had said Hank didn’t have to call her that

As a mind control professional, Hank knew exactly what had happened.

In basketball-crazed little Hicktown, Julie Wilson although just an 18-year-old girl was worshipped as virtually a goddess.

When Bill finally got even threadbare control of Julie’s mind, probably after a long, titanic struggle, he simply stopped there and didn’t do the proper trance-deepening exercises needed to really take over Julie’s mind, as he was so happy with his triumph to note she was not that deeply under.

As he pondered the problem, Hank finally came to a solution.

He would try to shatter Julie’s enslavement programming in her next hypnotic session with him. He would resurrect the real Julie Wilson buried in her brain and have her remember everything that Bill had done to her. An enraged Julie would then make sure Bill came to justice.

As it turned out, Bill would make Hank’s job even easier.

* * *

Julie Wilson was one pissed off slave.

Since she committed to play for her master Bill Simmons at UCLA, the sex pipeline of lesbian college coaches recruiting her had been shut off. Mary Beth had been having a lot more sex with her to try and fill the gap but she had wedding preparations to make now and was busy a lot.

And something was up with Kristy. She had always been at Julie’s beck and call since they became lovers but lately she had been spending a lot of time at Cynthia Fields house, saying she had to prepare Cynthia to be a school leader for next year.

Julie accepted that as an excuse, and Julie liked Cynthia too and wouldn’t mind helping her as well.

But when she told Kristy she would like to join her the next time she went over to Cynthia’s house, she got a very strange look from Kristy and was told thanks but she could take care of things with Cynthia herself.

As Julie had told Mary Beth earlier, once you get used to eating a lot of pussy, it’s tough to cut back—and she was spending a lot of days starving now.

Her problem seemed to be solved as the day after their high school graduation; Bill introduced the newest member of the harem, Brittany Fields who was now to be called Brittany the Sex Toy.

Since her purpose was solely to have sex, Julie assumed Brittany would be available to lick Julie’s carpet but Bill had put his foot down and said Brittany was only for him. She was his toy and he wasn’t sharing.

Julie was furious, although she didn’t let her master see it, but she quickly left his house and began walking aimlessly, trying to let out off some steam.

“I can’t believe master is being so selfish,” she thought. “He can’t have sex Brittany all day. I can’t believe he can’t let me have sex with her a couple times a day. Brittany is so hot and now that her job is what it should be, mindless slut, I should get a taste of it. I am so mad at master.”

By chance, Julie had walked right in front of the office building where Hank had his office.

“Well, he really relaxed me the last time,” she thought. “And I definitely need to be relaxed now.”

* * *

Hank was shocked when Julie Wilson showed up at his door but pleased that he could start his plan.

“I’m sorry to come without an appointment but I really could use your help,” said Julie. “I’m really mad at someone who is important to me. I need to relax and think straight.”

“Don’t worry,” said Hank as he showed Julie in and had her sit in a chair across from his desk. “I guarantee I will do everything I can to make you think straight.”

Hank used the trigger phrase “blonde saint” and Julie’s face quickly slackened and her eyes unfocused. Hank tried some trance deepening techniques to get Julie as deeply hypnotized as possible and then asked her why she was so mad.

Hank had a fit when Julie told him that Bill had turned Brittany Fields, HIS Brittany, into Brittany the Sex Toy. He was even more determined than ever to get Bill.

“Julie, Bill has done something to you, but he doesn’t want you to remember it,” said Hank. “You must remember everything that has happened since he asked you to dinner the first time. You remember when hypnotized but now you must remember when you are awake.

“You must remember everything that happened. Everything”

“Remember...everything,” whispered the lithe blonde.

Hank then decided to go for the kill, and knowing Julie’s lesbian tendencies he knew how to pry open the prison Julie’s real personality was now in.

“Julie, as long as you are Slave Saint, you will never get to be with Brittany the Sex Toy because Slave Saint obeys Bill Simmons,” said Hank. “You know that as a fact. However, Brittany the Sex Toy can have sex with Julie Wilson. You are a legend; everyone wants to have sex with Julie Wilson.

“You can make Brittany the Sex Toy leave Bill Simmons but Slave Saint can not. You know this deep in your soul; you must be Julie Wilson to have sex with Brittany the Sex Toy.

“If you remain Slave Saint you will be around Brittany the Sex Toy all the time and never be allowed to sleep with her. Ever.”

Hank then went for an immediate waking up with Julie while his trance orders were still fresh.

“You will now remember everything that Bill Simmons has done to you and, knowing that, you will want to revert to being Julie Wilson, or you will never, ever, have sex with Brittany the Sex Toy, or any other hot looking woman Bill Simmons wants to keep for himself in the future

“You will now wake up when I snap my fingers. You will not remember what we discussed, you will think you thought of it all by yourself. You will just think the session went well and I helped you a lot.”

Hank then snapped his fingers.

“That cocksucking bastard!!” shouted an enraged Julie Wilson as soon as she was out of the trance. “Sorry, I was just thinking about somebody who I’m not happy with. You were fine.”

“That’s OK,” said Hank gently. “By the way, when you were hypnotized you said something about how you would prefer if from now on if I called you Slave Saint.”

“Forget that shit,” said Julie who almost never cursed. “You call me Julie Wilson. I’m Julie Wilson dammit.”

With that, Julie stormed out of Hank’s office.

She went to Bill’s house and found no one around. Snooping around she found the bottle of mind relaxants.

“Bastard,” she shouted.

She then happened upon the vials of mind control drugs and a few hypodermic needles in Bill’s room.

“Fucking bastard,” shouted Julie.

She then turned on the swirling lights and felt the slight pull of entrancement, however, Bill’s hypnotic hold had now been shattered but Julie could feel what power the lights used to hold for her and her friends in the past.

“Motherfucking bastard,” she screamed.

Julie then found Bill’s diary. Since he couldn’t brag to anyone about his triumphs in controlling four sexy teenage girls, he had written it up. Julie leafed though the journal and got madder and madder. Her normally porcelain white skin getting redder by the page.

“Motherfucking, cocksucking bastard,” shouted Julie as she slammed the journal down, having probably cursed more this day than for the entire year. “He’ll pay for this!.”

* * *

(The next day)

As Brittany the Sex Toy finished the daily three-hour workout Bill had mandated she do to keep her body fit and shapely, she had a sudden, terrible thought.

She really wasn’t suppose to think, she was a simple toy after all, but master had not worked on dulling her intelligence yet to that of an imbecile as he had promised.

He had told her soon she would only have a crumb of intelligence left, just enough to feed herself and go to the bathroom, so she would not be smart enough to do anything but have sex.

Brittany thrilled at the thought, for then she would really be what she was suppose to be, a pure sex toy, but until he got around to that this thing called thoughts kept entering her head.

In her rush to leave her house for good, Brittany the Sex Toy had left, well, her sex toys.

With all the sex partners the former Brittany Fields had, she needed a large cache’ of dildos, whips, handcuffs, ball gags and other assorted paraphernalia. She even kept a bottle of chloroform as occasionally she got off on knocking a guy out when he was asleep and having sex with his limp body.

She knew her master would want his toy to have plenty of accessories so she wanted to sneak back into her room and get her things.

After showering, Brittany the Sex Toy, put on tiny blue shorts and a pink half t-shirt. Master had selected a wardrobe for her that exposed as much skin as possible without her getting arrested for public indecency. She got dressed quickly as master had told her never to wear panties or a bra.

When Brittany the Sex Toy arrived at her former home, she saw that her parents’ car was not around.

She slipped in and went to the room she had shared with her identical twin Cynthia. She was more worried that she would be there than her parents.

Their parents has more of a social life than Cynthia, thought Brittany the Sex Toy, even though she was as incredibly gorgeous as Brittany, all she did was sit in her room and study after school. She barely even saw her boyfriend, Brittany wasn’t even sure Cynthia wasn’t still a virgin.

What a waste of such a hot bod, thought Brittany the Sex Toy, as she kneeled in her closet and put her various sex toys in a plastic bag.

Suddenly, the door downstairs slammed and Brittany the Sex Toy was startled. It probably was that no life Cynthia coming up to their room! She quickly grabbed the bag and buried herself in the farthest corner of the closet, hoping not to be detected.

Brittany the Sex Toy did not know it, but it was not Cynthia but her mother who had come in and she had gone right to the kitchen to start making supper.

What Brittany the Sex Toy also didn’t know was that when she heard the slam in her panic she had knocked over the bottle of chloroform in her bag. The sweet knockout liquid was now spilling out and its fumes enveloping the closet but Brittany was too worried about being caught to notice.

After a few minutes and no one entering the room, Brittany the Sex Toy knew it wasn’t Cynthia and she could probably sneak out the back stairway and return to her master’s house to fulfill her destiny and never enter this place again.

But Brittany the Sex Toy felt a bit tired. All the sex with master plus the workouts were a bit taxing but she had not let it affect her before, after all, people get tired, she was a toy and toys never get tired.

But Brittany the Sex Toy decided to sit there for a bit and rest up for the trip back to master’s anyhow. She yawned as she wasn’t getting any more energy. Her last thought before she keeled over and her head fell to the floor unconscious was that her master was going to miss her if she didn’t get going.

* * *

She was right, Bill Simmons was one pissed-off master

When he came home and found that Brittany the Sex Toy was not there he immediately went out to find her. Unlike, his other slaves, she had no other life, she had no reason to leave the house as she had nowhere to go. Having sex with Bill was all she was suppose to do.

The only place he figured she could go was her former home, although she had told him her parents had been not too upset about her leaving. They had pretty much given up on her and at least her well-known sluttiness would no longer be an embarrassment to the family.

Bill’s hunch was correct. As he drove up the street of the working class neighborhood where the Fields’ lived, there walking towards the house was Brittany. She was wearing a conservative skirt and a high-necked blouse, very non-Sex Toyish but there was no denying her long blonde hair and smoking body.

Bill didn’t know why she would leave to go home as Brittany had put up no fight to being programmed as his sex toy but he was going to find out and correct whatever error he had made in his previous brainwashing of the beautiful busty blonde cheerleader.

* * *

Cynthia Fields walked at a slow pace going home as she dreaded reaching her destination.

She had just come from Kristy Nixon’s house and they had finally “gone all the way” and become lesbian lovers. Kristy had been honest and told her that she was dating Julie Wilson but they had an arrangement where they could see other people.

Since Kristy was leaving for college soon and Cynthia still had another year to go at Hicktown, they agreed they should not get into a serious relationship and just remain very good friends—who happened to have sex a lot with each other.

Having her tongue in Kristy’s snatch after weeks of teasing was not why Cynthia was depressed. It was the opposite, she had loved having sex with Kristy.

She had previously had sex several times with her boyfriend and she had gotten little thrill out of it but when she was in a “69” with Kristy her body was rippling with sexual pleasure.

People had always wondered since they were identical twins how Brittany could have such a massive sex drive and Cynthia so little interest.

Well that mystery is now solved thought Cynthia, she had been on the wrong team’s playing field. She wanted to have a lot of sex now, too except with other girls.

Cynthia sighed a bit as she saw she was only a few blocks from home. She wished Brittany was still home, this was the kind of stuff she could only discuss honestly with her twin.

Yes, she knew she was a tramp and as her parents had told her when Brittany was leaving, “It’s for the best, she’s just going to grow up to be a hooker” but as her twin they had a special unbreakable bond and Brittany would always be the person she was closest to, even if did become a hooker.

Cynthia knew all her parent’s hopes and dreams now rested with her, and she was now going to have to tell them she was a lesbian. One daughter a super-slut, the other a dyke, in little Midwestern Hicktown that wasn’t something mom and dad would be bragging to their neighbors about.

Cynthia was so lost in her scrambled thoughts she didn’t notice the car slowly pass her and stop about 10 yards in front of her, next to the big leafy oak tree.

As she reached the tree, suddenly a man jumped from behind it, covered her mouth with a cloth, and threw her into the passenger seat of the car.

Cynthia was so stunned she didn’t know what to do. The cloth was wet and it smelled funny. She tried to put her hands up to push the man away but he was too strong, obviously a guy who worked out.

Cynthia’s head began to spin and everything looked fuzzy. She gave a brief sigh of defeat as her arms flopped to her sides and her eyes closed. Her sumptuous chest went up and down now in a steady fashion and she was completely knocked unconscious.

Bill Simmons checked to make sure the camouflage of the tree had indeed blocked anyone view’s of the chloroforming and then shoveled the rest of the sleeping body in and ran to the driver’s side and quickly sped off.

As they headed back to his house, Bill Simmons looked at the slumbering beauty and said:

“I lost my toy but luckily I found it again, and I’m going to make sure I never lose my toy again.”

(Next chapter: The Finale)