The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: Heading Home

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 1

Having grown tired of watching television, Bobby slipped his phone into his pocket and headed out the front door to go for a walk to the local park. After telling his mum that he was going out, he closed the door behind him and stepped out onto the footpath. It was a lovely spring afternoon, the warm breeze was blowing through the trees and he enjoyed it rustling through his hair as he walked along the street. He could hear the distant noise of the soccer game that was being played in the park. He slowed his pace and watched the game being played as he made his way to the edge of the grassy hill above the field.

He could see a group of parents frantically cheering on their kids, as a group of ten year olds tried desperately to get the ball into their opponent’s goal.

Slowly Bobby circled the field, surveying the parents, dipping into their minds whenever he saw one that looked interesting. Unfortunately none of them held his interest, and he began to consider moving on. As he reached the end of the field he could see the last of the families, and that was where he noticed a lovely blonde woman. She had shoulder length blonde hair cut into a sort of bob, framing her pretty face. She had a nice figure, with good sized tits, maybe a c-cup thought Bobby as he sized her up. He noticed the man standing alongside her and assumed he was her husband, he was a thin man wearing a business shirt and tie, probably having just rushed from work to get to the game on a Saturday afternoon. His brown hair was cut short, and his friendly face was framed by his wire frame glasses.

Bobby watched them for a moment, as they happily cheered for their team. Bobby reached out to her and slipped into her mind. Immediately he knew that her name was Kate, and the man was Tim. Kate and Tim Brooker, parents of William and Jody, twins who were both playing soccer in front of them now.

He looked around and paid attention to the game for the first time. He didn’t know the teams, nor did he care, it was the red shirts against the blue shirts as far as he could tell. In the centre of the red shirts were a pair of brown haired children, which he quickly confirmed as being the Brooker children.

Bobby sat and watched the game, enjoying the sensations of joy flooding to him from Kate’s mind. Suddenly a roar went up from the crowd and Bobby turned his attention back to the game.

William had the ball and was heading for the goal posts, for the first time he might actually score a goal. Bobby sensed the anticipation rising in Kate’s mind, and decided to try out one of the new abilities he had been cultivating over the last few months.

Staring at the defenders heading in to oppose William, he caused them to trip over their own feet, leaving only the goalkeeper between William and victory for his team. He gave William’s confidence a mental boost, and then placed the seeds of doubt into the goalkeeper’s mind. William kicked the ball towards the goal and Bobby used his fledgling telekinesis ability to keep the ball flying straight towards the goal, and as the goalkeeper jumped to make the save Bobby made him so heavy that he dropped like a stone to the ground. The ball shot in over him and the goal was William’s.

As the game ended all of the families on the red team ran onto the field and congratulated William, and the rest of his red teammates. Bobby mentally drank in the euphoria of the crowd, and waited in silence as the crowd began to disperse. Once the coach had finished talking to his players, the red team were also ready to depart. The Brooker family began to walk back to their van, and Bobby decided that he would join them.

“Hey everyone, wait for me!” yelled Bobby as he ran up behind them.

“Hurry up Son, we’re just about to head home,” said Tim looking back at Bobby with a grin, as he reached out and tousled his hair playfully.

Bobby had become their oldest son, and was going to play along to see what amusement he could find here.

Bobby looked at the white van that Tim was loading the twin’s soccer bags into. The front had a bench seat, and there were two rows of seats in the rear, providing another five seats in the back.

“Kate, you’ve got grass on your arse,” said Bobby as he grasped her by the arm and turned her around so that he could brush the imaginary grass off her skirt.

“Oh, thanks Bob,” said Kate, a little taken aback by this but not sure why.

“Mum, why does Bobby get to call you Kate?” whined Jody.

“He’s older than you two, and we decided once he was old enough that if he wanted to then that would be ok.”

Jody wasn’t really happy with the answer that Kate had repeated as Bobby had been feeding it into her mind.

“How about you two guys sit in the front then,” suggested Bobby.

“Cool!” shouted William as he eagerly clambered into the front of the van, with Jody close behind him.

“Ok, everyone ready?” asked Tim as he came back around the van.

“Ready to go Tim. Kate and I will sit in the back.”

The Brooker family lived on the other side of town, so the trip home took a little while.

Bobby was sitting closely alongside Kate, who was happily chatting with her husband and the kids in the front. Bobby placed his hand on her knee, and following his instructions to not think anything he did was out of the ordinary, she took no notice of it.

Slowly he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, underneath the black stretch material of her skirt. His fingers came to rest on her panties, lightly pressing against her pussy lips beneath. Kate squirmed a little in her seat, which didn’t remove the fingers that were disturbing her, and served to spread her thighs a little further. With his middle finger pressing her cotton panties into the cleft between her pussy lips, he slowly slid his fingers up, lightly brushing her clit as he passed, which caused a startled jump from her.

“What’s going on back there? No fighting you two,” joked Tim.

Bobby looked up and could see Tim reflected in the rear vision mirror, knowing that he could see what was going on, he got Tim to adjust the mirror so that every time he looked into it he would see his wife’s crotch.

“Oh nothing’s going on Tim, we’re just playing around,” said Bobby with a chuckle.

Bobby grasped the top of the panties, and slipped his fingers in under the waistband. He slipped his hand in and slid it down to cup her warm pussy with the palm of his hand. Kate gave a slight moan and again readjusted her position. Lightly he began to stroke her pussy with the tips of his fingers, before grazing them back up to come to rest on her clit. He slid his index finger up and down each side of her fleshy little hood, before starting to slowly work it around in a circular motion.

Kate had now sat back in her seat, and was slowly licking her lips with her eyes closed. Her face was a mask of excitement, fine beads of perspiration were beginning to form on her forehead, and with a sudden gasp she bit her bottom lip to quieten herself.

Bobby reached up with his other hand and ran it through her hair, moving down the side of her neck, brushing across her cheek to press against her full lips. She parted her lips and opened her mouth slightly, allowing Bobby to slip the tips of his fingers into her mouth. Gently she sucked on them, before he moved his hand down to her chin, and then down across the green cotton blouse that she was wearing. Bobby expertly opened, one handed, the top two buttons of her blouse to properly expose her cleavage, and allow him to put his hand inside her shirt. He slid his hand inside the left bra cup, and began to gently roll the nipple between his fingers. He timed his movements so that as her clit was being rubbed by one hand, so were her nipples as he moved back and forth between them with the other hand.

Bobby looked up to see Tim staring intently at them. He could see that Tim didn’t know what to do. The person he thought was his son, was feeling up his wife, whom Tim thought was Bobby’s mother. Tim knew that that was wrong. On another hand he was watching his wife being felt up by someone other than himself. He also knew that that was wrong. However on the final hand he was watching his lovely wife being felt up and stimulated to a possible orgasm at any moment. This turned him on like nothing else, so coupled with Bobby’s instruction to accept it as normal, Tim was watching the whole scene with wrapt anticipation.

Kate moaned quietly, and then let out a louder groan as she felt Bobby’s thick middle finger slide into her moist pussy.

Bobby began to work his finger in and out of her wet depths, tickling her insides each time he slid all the way in, and rubbing her clit with his palm each time it came into contact.

As Bobby continued to work away he noticed her becoming more and more aroused. He began to increase his speed, and continued to fondle her lovely breasts. Her moaning became louder and louder, as she headed towards her climax.

Tim had stopped the car a little while back so as not to crash as he watched the show in the mirror, while his two children, oblivious to what was going on behind them, complained about the car’s lack of movement.

Bobby slid his finger in faster and faster, before, with one final thrust, she arched her back, thrusting her nipples up at the roof as she came to a fantastic climax.

Bobby pulled his hand out of her panties and presented his wet fingers to her open mouth for a clean off, before he sat back in his seat.

Kate came to her senses as she felt the van move off again, and she readjusted herself properly in her seat and then looked over at Bobby with a smile.

“So what would you like for dinner Bobby?”

Chapter 2

Bobby had called his house and told them that he was staying at a friend’s house for a few days, so his real mother wouldn’t worry about him, and then he had sat down to a nice home cooked meal.

The family had watched TV together, all of Bobby’s choices, and then finally a couple of hours after the twins had gone to bed, it was time for everyone else to hit the sack.

“Tim seeing as you don’t have my room ready for me yet, you’ll have to sleep on the sofa bed,” said Bobby as he handed Tim a pillow off the double bed.

Tim was about to argue but something in his mind suggested to him that this was perfectly acceptable, so he took the pillow and made his way back to the lounge room. With a happy grin, Bobby closed the bedroom door and waited for Kate to return from the ensuite.

“Bobby, where’s Tim?”

“He’s sleeping on the couch, until you organise a room for me. How could you forget that you have another son?’ asked Bobby with mock indignance.

“Sorry Bobby, we don’t know how it happened either,” said Kate, genuinely baffled as to how they could have missed their son’s room, especially as they’d been living in this house for a few years now.

“Well that doesn’t matter, as long as I have somewhere comfy to sleep,” said Bobby, happily patting the bed he was sitting on. “You’d better hurry up and get in your nightie,” said Bobby as he threw a cotton nightie to her.

She nodded, and began to hesitantly unbutton her blouse.

“Well hurry up, we haven’t got all night, I want to turn this light off and get some sleep,” complained Bobby.

“Sorry,” she said as she began to remove her shirt. Quickly the shirt and skirt came off, revealing the white cotton panties and bra underneath. She reached around to the back and unclasped her bra, and slid it off down the length of her arms. Bobby stared at her large, round, dark areolae and nice sized nipples. She went to slide on her nightie, and Bobby stopped her.

“Surely you don’t wear panties to bed?”

“Oh... of course not,” she said hesitantly.

Bobby nodded his approval, and she slowly slid them down to reveal the dark pubic bush underneath. She slipped the long cotton nightie down over her head and let it drop down the length of her body

Kate sank down to her knees alongside the bed, preparing to say her evening prayers.

Bobby couldn’t believe it, this was just too precious. He slid over alongside her, sitting on the edge of the bed, and looked down at her. She looked up at him, and smiled.

“Time for your prayers Bobby.”

“Of course,” he said as he slid down onto the floor alongside her.

She closed her eyes and pressed her hands together in front of her. Bobby watched as she began to silently mouth her evening prayers. He reached over and cupped the breast nearest to him, it was nice and warm, and he enjoyed the weight of it in his hand. His moved his hand over it, pressing his palm over her nipple, before running his fingers over the outside of the nightie, working the nipple up into full erection. Bobby mentally instructed her to ignore what he was doing, and not to stop praying until she heard him say amen.

He reached over across her chest and began to give her other tit the same attention, and shortly both of her nipples were rubbing against the cotton fabric. Bobby slid his arm around her shoulders and then slid it down the length of her back, over her arse cheeks and down the back of her thighs to the bottom of the nightie, which was bunched up in the crook of her knees. He slid his hand slowly back up her thighs, dragging the nightdress back up with him. His hand reached her buttocks again, and this time he stopped there. He grasped her cheeks in his hand, and gave them a tender squeeze, kneading them in his hand like bread dough.

Kate gave a contented sigh, and continued to happily pray.

Bobby’s cock had responded to this tactile stimulation, and it was now erect, pushing out the front of his boxer shorts. Bobby reached down, and with a flick of his hand, undid the button on his fly, releasing his erection from it’s satin confines. He walked around on his knees, to position himself behind her, and moved into position between her knees. He admired the supple, buttocks in front of him, and reached forwards to touch them again. Using his knees he nudged her knees further apart and moved in as close to her as he could get. Then he grabbed her by the hips and slid her back towards him, away from the bed. He now had a little room to move, and bent her further forwards, raising her arse into a much better position. He could now see the bottom of her sweet pussy peeking out from between her tasty arse cheeks, and he licked his lips in anticipation. All the movement had caused the nightie to slide back into position from where he had it balancing on her hips, and he quickly slid it back and bunched it up on the small of her back, allowing gravity to hold it in place. He reached out with his left hand, and slowly ran it down the cleft in her arse. He slid his fingers down, slowly passing her little puckered arsehole, which caused her to squeak slightly as his finger pressed against it, down over the sensitive flesh between arsehole and pussy, before coming to rest at the bottom of her moist gash. He lightly began to tease the very bottom of her pussy lips, working his finger around, before slowly starting to slip upwards every so slightly. He could feel the moisture beginning to form, and he began to slip his fingertip inside her. Ever so slightly he inserted his finger, allowing her to just have the briefest taste of the sensation, before slipping it back out again.

Kate was now moaning, in a low almost unconscious sort of way, and she continued to remain at prayer, unaware that anything was wrong.

Bobby began to slowly work his fingers around her pussy lips, moving further and further around, almost touching her clit but pulling back before contact was made, to prolong the anticipation. As he manipulated her pussy, he could hear the moist noises it was making as he was moving her lips around, and decided that he wanted to wait no longer. Pressing his cock forwards, he laid it into her arse crack, and began to work it up and down, enjoying a little bit of friction. Once he had had enough of that, he slid the tip of his cock down the valley between her cheeks, to come to rest at her dripping opening. He slid the tip up and down the opening, trying to spread as much pussy juice over the head of his cock as he could. The he slowly began to ease himself into her hot, moist pussy. Bobby was amazed at how tight she still was after having had two children, so this was an added bonus.

Kate gave a short cry in surprise as she felt this stranger’s hard rod invading her pussy. Kate had always been faithful to her husband and would never even consider having an affair, but this was different. She didn’t know why it was ok, but she knew she wasn’t having an affair, she was simply enjoying this pleasure. She knew she had to continue her prayers anyway, so she would do her best to ignore this interference.

Bobby sank in as deep as he could, and savoured every sensation. Her warm cunt was gripping him nicely, and he knew that he would enjoy fucking her whenever the mood took him. He grabbed hold of her hips so that he could control his thrusts a bit better, and held her in place as he began to work his way in and out of her pussy, slowly increasing the speed.

Kate could feel her orgasm building, and in her controlled state of mind, could think of no reason as to why she should be feeling this way. Maybe she was just overcome with the spirituality of it all, she thought that she might try these longer prayer sessions again in the future.

Bobby could feel himself nearing climax as he began to pound in and out of her, almost shoving her onto the bed with each thrust. With one final, powerful thrust he slammed into her as deeply as he could and felt his warm cum spurting powerfully from deep within.

Kate jerked back and forwards in orgasm as she felt the warm come spraying her insides, all the while trying to continue as instructed.

Bobby slumped back onto his haunches behind her, as she hung onto the edge of the bed and continued praying. With an exhausted smile he got to his feet and climbed back onto the bed.

He looked at her for a moment, enjoying the dishevelled look on her face as she tried to come down off her high and concentrate on what she was doing. Bobby had seen enough and decided it was time for bed.

“Amen,” he said watching her.

Immediately she lowered her hands and opened her eyes.

“You see Bobby, there’s nothing like it to clear your mind.”

“I’m sure there’s not,” he said with a wicked grin as he climbed under the bedcovers.

Kate slid under the covers and turned her bedside lamp off to go to sleep. Just as she was starting to nod off she felt Bobby slide up behind her and felt his erection pressing into her buttocks.

“I think I still have a few things on my mind,” he whispered in her ear, as he grasped her right breast in his hand firmly.

Chapter 3

Tim was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the paper, when Bobby and Kate walked into the room. Bobby was wearing Tim’s expensive silk pyjamas, and Kate was dressed only in mauve satin g-string. Normally Tim would have been bothered by this, but seeing Bobby lead his wife across the kitchen by her left nipple, didn’t worry him this morning.

“Morning Bob, did you have a good night?”

“Yeah it was ok, I’m a bit weary,” said Bobby, winking and giving Tim a nudge with his elbow as he slid into the chair next to him.

“Even though it’s Sunday Kate, I have an early meeting this morning so I won’t have time for much more than coffee today,” said Tim, totally oblivious to Bobby’s insinuations.

“That’s ok dear, I don’t have time for much else this morning, Bobby’s not finished with me yet,” she said as she got down on her knees and crawled under the table. “Tell the kids to get themselves some cereal,” she said as she disappeared from view.

“Ok dear,” said Tim as he went back to the paper and sipped his coffee.

Kate pulled Bobby’s erect cock out of the confines of the expensive fabric, and licked it from the base to the tip. She swirled her tongue around the top and then sank down with her open mouth, driving the entire length of it between her lips.

Kate had been working on Bobby’s cock for a few minutes when he heard the two twins come charging into the room.

“Get yourself some cereal, and go watch cartoons kids,” said Tim from behind his paper.

Bobby ignored them as they grabbed their bowls of cereal and headed back out of the room.

“She’s pretty good, eh Tim?”

“Hmm?” asked Tim absentmindedly looking up from the paper.

“Blowjobs. She’s pretty good at them,” said Bobby, pointing at the head just visible bobbing up and down in his lap under the table.

“Well I don’t think that’s something we should really be talking about Bob,” said Tim, still under the misapprehension that he was their son.

Bobby decided to see just how far he could push this.

“We can’t talk about it?”

“No Bob, it’s out of line for you to be asking that sort of stuff about our relationship.”

“But it’s okay for her to be swallowing my cock here at the breakfast table?”

Tim looked a bit confused for a moment, before Bobby decided to reach into his mind and iron out his confusion.

“Nothing out of the ordinary there Bob, people have to get what they want for breakfast, otherwise the day just doesn’t start out right.”

“Oh ok,” said Bobby laughing, and shaking his head at the explanation Tim’s mind had come up with for it.

Bobby could feel his orgasm building under Kate’s constant attention. “Excuse me for a second Tim,” said Bobby pointing at Kate again.

“Go right ahead,” said Tim as he went back to his paper.

Bobby reached down and grabbed Kate by the back of her head. He ran his fingers through her hair as she slid his hand around her head, and began to move her head back and forth at a faster pace.

Kate began to gag a little as his cock was being pushed further into her mouth than she had been taking it. She was not really that experienced at giving blow jobs, she had only done it a couple of times, and really only as a special treat for Tim. She certainly had never swallowed sperm before.

Bobby sensed this in her mind as she prepared to pull her head away and finish him off with her hand. There would be none of that! He stopped that thought in it’s tracks and she now found that she was unable to pull her head away until she had swallowed every last drop.

Bobby felt the tip of her tongue tickling the base of his cock, where it met his balls on the underside, and it was an intense sensation. He pulled her head all the way back down so that her nose was firmly pressed into his pubic hair and then began to deliver a hot load of come, right down her throat.

Kate felt shot after shot of his hot semen hit the back of her throat and she found herself swallowing it. She suddenly had a ravenous appetite for cum, and she greedily gulped it down.

With a gasp from Kate, Bobby’s cock popped out from between her lips, and she fell back onto the floor. Bobby laid his head back against the wall with a big grin, and sat there enjoying the afterglow. Finally Kate crawled out from under the table and got to her feet a bit shakily.

“Thanks for that Kate, I think I’d like a nice plate of Bacon and Eggs for breakfast now. I’ve really worked up an appetite.”

“Sounds good Bob, enjoy it,” said Tim getting up off his chair, slipping his paper into the briefcase before closing it up. He walked over and kissed his wife on the cheek as she was beginning to prepare Bobby’s breakfast. “What are you having Kate?”

“Well I’ve had a lovely drink to start, and I might have some more of that later,” she said hopefully.

“Well have a good day you two,” said Tim as he left the room and headed towards the front door to go to work.

Chapter 4

Bobby walked up to the front door of the Brooker house, and using his brand new key, opened the door and went inside. As it was nine o’clock at night he expected the twins to be in bed and hoped that Kate would be able to amuse him. He hadn’t been to visit them for a week, as he had grown a little tired of them, and thought he should make an appearance at home after spending the weekend with the Brookers.

The house was in semi-darkness until he went into the living room and found Tim watching the television by himself on the lounge.

“Hi Bob, how are things?”

“Hi Tim, where is everyone?”

“There was a family emergency, Kate and the kids have gone away to visit her mother for a few days.”

This annoyed Bobby as it meant he would have to find something else to do.

“So what are you up to Tim?”

“I’m just about to go over to John’s.”

“Who’s John?”

“An old friend, we’ve known Melissa and John for years now.”

“Melissa is his wife?”

“Yes,” said Tim as he started to get up from the chair. “I’d better get going before it’s too late.”

“I think I’ll come with you,” said Bobby with a wicked gleam in his eye.

““Hi Tim,” said the small, shortly cut brown haired woman who opened the door.

“Bob, this is Melissa,” said Tim, pointing to the pretty spectacled woman, smiling from the doorway. “Mel, this is Bob. I’m not sure why you’ve never met him, but I’m sure you’ve heard us talk about our oldest son before.”

“Of course I have Tim. Hi Bob, glad to finally meet you,” she said happily extending her hand to Bobby.

“Hi Mel,” said Bobby, shaking her hand, after having adjusted her memories too. She was a small woman, not a lot of her in any department, and Bobby decided he liked her almost immediately.

“Well don’t stand out there all night, come on in.” she said, holding the door open for them to walk past her.

Bobby followed Tim inside the house, down the hallway into the open Kitchen/Family room area.

“So what’s John up to?” asked Tim as Melissa followed them into the room.

“I think he’s watching the game on the TV,” she said vaguely pointing in the direction of the lounge room, from which they could hear the distant sounds of the football game.

“Let’s stay and talk to Melissa for a while Tim,” suggested Bobby.

“Oh, ok,” said Tim, a little surprised but happy to do as requested.

Bobby picked up a photograph off the table, and looked at the boy playing with Tim’s twins.

“Who’s this Melissa?” asked Bobby.

“That’s Andy, our one and only,” she said with a smile. “I would have thought you’d run into him at your house, he’s always over there.”

“Bob’s not at home a lot, he’s a very busy guy,” said Tim, smiling and tousling Bobby’s hair like a proud father.

Bobby went to put the photo back on the table and it slipped out of his hand and wafted to the floor in front of Melissa.

“Whoops,” said Bobby as he started to bend down to get it.

“It’s ok, I’ll get it,” said Melissa quickly bending over to retrieve the picture. As she bent down Bobby could see straight down the front of her loose fitting light blue t-shirt. He could see her small breasts encased in a white sports bra, suggesting that she’d been out running or something.

Bobby felt a surge of interest well up in Tim’s mind, and turned to see Tim staring down Melissa’s blouse to her bra clad bosom.

Melissa stood back up and both Tim and Bobby averted their gaze so she wouldn’t realise what a view she had been giving them. She placed the photo back on the table and made her way to the kitchen bench.

“Would either of you like a drink? Tea, Coffee?”

“Black coffee please,” requested Tim, as Bobby shook his head no.

As Melissa made her way around the kitchen, Bobby began to delve into Tim’s mind. He found that Tim had always lusted after Melissa, but was a faithful husband and it had never gone beyond a fantasy, fuelled by the occasional glimpse like the one they’d just been given. Bobby smiled, and decided that he’d give Tim a treat, after all he’d been a really good sport and was allowing him access to Kate whenever he liked, not that he actually had any say in it anyway.

Bobby looked up from his thoughts as Melissa brought Tim’s mug over to him, standing with her back to Bobby as she handed it to Tim.

Bobby reached up and placed his hand on her hip, she started a little in surprise, but didn’t react any further.

“Tim and I both enjoyed the view you gave us earlier Mel,” said Bobby, watching Tim turn bright red in embarrassment.

“What view was that?” asked Melissa innocently.

Bobby ran his hand down from her hip, along the outside of her thigh and around to cup the base of her buttock. He sensed the momentary concern in her mind, and squashed it. Now she happily would let anything happen that he or Tim decided upon, after all there’s nothing out of the ordinary about having a coffee with friends.

“When you bent down, we could see all the way down you shirt to your tits.”

Tim gasped in horror, and gave Bobby a horrified look. “Bobby you can’t say something like that to Mel.”

“Why not Tim?” asked Mel.

“Huh?” asked a confused Tim.

“I don’t mind being admired Tim, I’m an attractive woman aren’t I?”

“Yes, of course you are,” said Tim, still unsure of what was going on.

“Well why shouldn’t I accept the compliment of a couple of nice upstanding men. Don’t you like my tits Tim?”

“...they’re very nice,” said Tim after a pause, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Surely she was going to explode in an indignant rage at any moment. She seemed very clam at the moment though.

“Would you like to see them a little better?”

This caused Tim to almost choke on his drink, as he looked up in disbelief.

“Of course we’d like to see your lovely breasts Melissa,” said Bobby, answering for the speechless Tim.

In an instant Melissa had peeled the t-shirt off and was proudly thrusting her small bosom out in front of her.

“That’s lovely, Mel. We could see them a lot better if you took the bra off though,” suggested Bobby.

Tim shot Bobby a look of disbelief, and turned back as he sensed movement from Melissa.

Melissa slipped off her bra, and then after a moment, like revealing a statue for the first time, pulled it away to show off her pert mounds. Her little red nipples stood out like shiny berries, and Tim stared at her in awe. This was beyond his wildest dreams, he had never expected to see Melissa’s wares, and without Bobby’s influence he probably would have ended it right there.

Melissa looked at the two of them expectantly, waiting for some sort of response.

Bobby sat back in his chair, totally overacting. “Stunning, absolutely breathtaking, wouldn’t you say so Tim?”

Tim looked back and forth between the nipples being thrust into his face, and Bobby urging him on from across the table. “Yes, breathtaking.”

Melissa was following Bobby’s instructions, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it and she was enjoying it totally.

“So you like them then Tim?” she asked, shaking them back and forth in front of him.

Tim was silent for a moment, before Bobby’s instructions won over and he gave in to the ‘normality’ of the situation. “Yes they’re lovely,” said Tim staring intently.

Melissa giggled like a schoolgirl. “I didn’t realise you thought I was attractive.”

“We’d have to be dead not to find you attractive, eh Tim?”

Tim nodded happily, and continued to ogle the titties in front of him.

“You really seem to like them Tim,” giggled Melissa. “Would you like a feel of them?”

“Could I?” asked Tim like an eager teenager.

“Go ahead.”

Tim reached out to her and cupped her left breast, he squeezed it in his palm softly, and enjoyed the feeling of the nipple pressing into his hand. He softly squeezed it some more, and reached out and began to give the other one the same attention.

Melissa gave a soft, contented moan, and closed her eyes in pleasure.

Bobby sat and watched as Melissa was slowly rocking back and forth, enjoying the feel of having her tits pawed.

“You’re superb Melissa, I’ll bet your arse is just as spectacular,” suggested Bobby trying to move things along a little.

“You’d better believe it! I don’t walk every day for nothing,” she said smiling over at him. She turned back to face Tim who was hanging onto her tits for dear life. “Tim would you like to see my supple arse?”

“Please,” said Tim responding immediately. He let go of her breasts as she pulled away from him a little to take off her pants. She slid the grey tracksuit pants down, and kicked them off over her running shoes. She stood before them in a white g-string, and did a small pirouette to show off her body.

“Wonderful,” praised Bobby.

“Great!” said Tim happily. Tim became a little bolder, and beckoned her over with his finger. To his delight she followed his instruction and walked back within arms reach. He reached around behind her and took a handful of her little buttocks. They were firm and so very smooth. He ran his fingertips over her flesh, before taking a handful of flesh and starting to massage her arse cheeks.

Melissa laughed for a moment, and then started to really enjoy the sensations this was causing.

“Wow, I can’t see a hint of bush there at all Mel, do you wax?” asked Bobby in a mock innocent tone.

“No I just like to keep it neat and tidy,” said Melissa, and then with a laugh she pulled the front of her panties to one side to reveal her neat and tidy muff. There was a little tuft of hair at the top of her clit, and the lips were clean and smooth.

Tim nearly had a heart attack on the spot, suddenly he had her naked pussy right in his face, but before he could do anything she let her panties go and they went back to their previous position.

“Mel, there’s something you should know,” said Bobby, calling her over to him.

She disentangled herself from Tim, who looked crushed, and happily trotted over to Bobby.

“What’s that Bobby?”

“It’s poor Tim here.”

“Yes?”

“He wants you like nothing else, I’ve never seen such lust before.”

Tim wanted to curl up in a ball and drop through the floor, right after he shoved the fridge down Bobby’s throat.

“What!” said Tim in horror.

“Really?” asked Melissa, looking right into his eyes.

“Uhh, well I...”

“Don’t beat around the bush Tim. You want her to bend over and touch her toes so you can tickle her tonsils from behind.”

“Bobby, don’t be so rude,” said Melissa in mock indignation, laughing the whole time.

“Yes Bob..”

“Oh come on, don’t pretend,” interrupted Bobby. “Look at her! She is so hot. She wants you to fuck her, just ask her.”

Tim was astonished, he looked at Melissa expecting her to rebuke him, and found her standing there simply nodding in agreement.

“Well alright then, yes I’d like to make love to you.”

“Tim you can make love to your wife. I want you to fuck me, nice and hard!” she exclaimed as she leaned forwards and pressed her moist tongue into his startled mouth. She kissed him passionately for a few moments, running her hands through his hair, until with a gasp she pulled back.

“Now let’s see if that had any effect,” she said as she placed her hand in Tim’s crotch, looking for his erection. She found it immediately. “Ah-hah! What do we have here?” she asked with a wicked grin playing over her face.

Quickly she unzipped his pants and slipped her hand inside to release the rock hard shaft within. She eased Tim’s erection out of the opening, and then stood back to take in the view.

“Lovely Tim, just lovely.”

She slid her panties down, allowing them to fall to the floor. With a flick of her foot she sent them sailing up into the air and caught them in her hand. She placed them under her nose and inhaled deeply.

“Ahh, the smell of wet pussy,” she said as she pressed them into Tim’s face. After giving Tim a moment to breathe in her aroma, she slipped them over his head like a hat.

“Tim I am so wet, let’s just skip the foreplay ok, just fuck me.”

“Ok,” said a surprised Tim, happy to go along with whatever she wanted.

Immediately she positioned herself over his lap and slid the length of his cock into her wet snatch.

“Oh yeah!” gurgled Melissa in ecstasy.

Tim’s mind was reeling, the sensations were amazing, she was so similar to Kate in many ways but she was so different as well, She was a wildcat, and she was pounding away on top of him like a madwoman, Kate was nothing like that.

“Is that what you want Timmy?” she asked as she flexed her pussy muscles, giving his cock a delicious squeeze.

“Yes, oh yeah it’s great,” groaned Tim.

“I am so hot, I just want to do everything before I explode,” she moaned as she continued to ride Tim powerfully.

Tim could feel that he was rapidly heading towards orgasm, and didn’t know what to do about it.

“Um, I think I’m gonna come,” he said sheepishly.

“Don’t come yet, I haven’t finished with you,” she said as she stood up and slid herself off his rod. She turned around and sat back in his lap, grinding her arse back and forth over his cock, almost giving him a lap dance.

“Have you ever fucked a girl’s arse Timmy?”

Tim was shocked, he had never even considered that before, let alone tried it.

“No, I haven’t,” he said, not sure if he wanted to either.

“Please fuck my arse Tim, I want your hard cock in there so much!” she begged.

“Go on Tim, don’t keep a lady waiting,” said Bobby watching from the seat alongside them. He had his erect cock out in his hand, and was leisurely stroking it while watching the action from the front row.

“Great!” exclaimed Melissa, making the decision for him. She positioned herself over Tim’s cockhead, and began to ease it in.

Despite the ideas flooding through her mind, Melissa hadn’t actually tried this before either and it wasn’t something that she normally would have wanted to do. Bobby had decided to spice up the show, so now she thought she was an anal veteran.

As she began to slip his cock inside she gave a loud cry of surprise as the thickness of Tim’s member began to spread her arse wide open.

She let out a few more moans and shrieks as Tim’s cock slid slowly inside her, until she was all the way down onto it.

Bobby heard noise coming from the next room as Melissa’s husband had been disturbed by her cries, and was coming to investigate.

“Mel, are you ok?” asked John as he came into the kitchen. John was a larger, gray haired man, who was doing his best to develop a beer gut. Looking around in surprise, he was presented with the sight of his wife, legs apart showing off her dripping cunt, sitting on Tim’s lap with his cock up to the balls in her arsehole.

“Hi Tim,” said John casually as Bobby’s instructions changed his perceptions. “I thought I heard something. Are you ok love?” he asked Melissa.

“I’m great,” panted Melissa as she began to slide up and down on Tim’s cock.

“Everyone’s fine John. Tim’s fucking Melissa’s arse and I’m about to fill her pussy up with a load myself,” said Bobby as he made his way over to the fucking couple.

“Well just so long as everyone’s ok. I’m just gonna grab a beer, the game will be back on in a second,” said John as he grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed out of the room. A second later his head popped back into the doorway. “Tim, this is a great game! Hurry up there and get yourself in here to watch the rest of it.”

“Ok, I’ll be there in a moment,” groaned Tim as Melissa was squeezing her way up and down his shaft.

John nodded happily and disappeared back into the other room.

Bobby watched as Melissa began to fuck Tim’s cock faster and faster. Then with a loud grunt he saw Tim go rigid and start thrusting forwards.

“Oh yeah!” groaned Tim.

“That’s it Tim, fill up my arse with your hot spunk!”

Tim stopped thrusting and with a sigh, Melissa came to rest on his lap, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his cock still held firmly inside her arse.

Bobby lined himself up in front of her wet pussy, and slid the length of his cock into her.

With an excited squeal she opened her eyes, smiling at him as he began to thrust in and out of her. With a grin at her dishevelled face, he pushed her glasses back into place as they were sliding off her face, in time with each of his thrusts.

“Yeah, that’s it, press hard right there,” she moaned happily as Bobby’s cock delved into her warm depths.

Bobby followed her instructions and continued to hit the same spot.

“Oh fuck yeah!” yelled Melissa, as she began to thrash about on top of Tim.

Tim was happily watching the show from underneath her, still very contented that he had been able to fulfil his fantasy.

Bobby had been masturbating for a while before he started this and he was more than ready to finish up. He changed the angle he was working on a little and then began to thrust in and out of her as deeply as he could. He could feel himself slapping into her, and he could feel the vibrations shooting through her each time he slammed against her. She was starting to shake, and he knew that she wasn’t too far away.

“I’m gonna cum,” she yelled, as Bobby continued to pound away at her.

With a grunt, he felt her muscles spasm around his cock, and she held him in place for a moment. After a second or two she released him and he went back to his smooth fucking motion.

“Don’t come in me Bobby,” instructed Melissa.

“Why?” asked Bobby as he breathlessly continued.

“You’re not wearing a condom, I’ll get pregnant.”

“Oh that’s ok, I don’t mind,” said Bobby happily as he pressed into her deeply and exploded his orgasm out into her moist womb.

She let out a cry as she felt the hot sperm splattering her pussy walls, but it was too late. Suddenly she was overcome with the illicit thrill of how naughty it would be to become pregnant with Bobby’s child, and this pushed her over the edge into another orgasm as the last of Bobby’s sperm was seeping out into her.

Chapter 5

Bobby reduced the frequency of his visits to the Brooker house, as he found other pursuits to entertain himself. However after a month he was wondering what they were up to, and as his house was going to be empty for the evening he decided to drop by. It was a Thursday night so he was expecting them to be home, and was surprised to see their van waiting out on the street as he approached the house.

“What’s going on?” asked Bobby as he walked into the kitchen.

“Tonight is our teacher interviews at the twin’s school, we’re going to speak to their teachers to see how they’re going this year,” said Kate, as she rummaged around in her brown leather handbag. She found whatever it was that she had been looking for, and put her phone into her bag. Then she looked up and smiled warmly at Bobby. She was wearing a formal looking cream dress with matching leather shoes, she almost looked like she was going to church.

“Bob! How are things going?” asked Tim as he walked into the room, and tousled Bobby’s hair as he went past.

“Good Tim. Kate was telling me about these teacher interviews tonight. I think I’ll come with you.”

“Hello Ms Rodriquez,” said Kate as she reached out and shook the woman’s hand. Bobby stood behind Kate and Tim as they sat down in the moulded plastic chairs arranged in front of the small table. Joan Rodriquez sat behind the table, leafing through her notes, wondering who these parents belonged to. She looked up at the line of other parents waiting to see her as many others wandered past her to the other tables arranged around the library looking for the right teacher.

“I’m Kate Brooker, and this is my husband Tim. We’re William and Jody’s parents.”

The thirty five year old woman nodded in recognition, and a smile played across her beautiful face, making her golden brown skin seem to almost shine. “Ah yes, William and Jody’s mum and dad. It’s very nice to meet you. You have lovely children.”

Bobby had decided that he wanted to watch proceedings uninterrupted, so no one noticed his presence any longer. He liked the look of this woman, she was of medium build with lovely large breasts, hidden under a cream satin blouse. She was wearing a nice navy blue skirt suit, and her long black hair hung down over her shoulders and cascaded down to the middle of her shoulder blades.

She moved with purpose and was all business, while still being friendly to Kate and Tim. Bobby could see she was getting tired from the stream of parents, but he could see from the schedule on the board that she was due to remain here for another couple of hours.

Tim and Kate continued to listen to her husky, feminine tones as she told them all the things their kids had been up to over the year.

Bobby decided that the game was on, and walked over to stand behind her, facing Tim.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to give her a soft massage. For a moment Joan stopped in mid sentence as she tried to work out what was going on, her shoulders felt really good all of a sudden but she didn’t know why. After a second of thought she decided not to worry about it and resumed her conversation.

Bobby moved his hands in along her shoulders, he reached her neck and began to work the muscles in the back and sides of her neck. He massaged them lightly, while being firm enough to make a difference.

Joan felt the wonderful sensations, the tension in her neck and shoulders was ebbing away. The headache that had just started to develop took an about face and went away, and she was enjoying the company of these pleasant people.

Bobby looked at Tim, who suddenly got to his feet.

“Who’d like a Tea or Coffee?” he asked, looking at Joan.

“Coffee please,” answered both Kate and Joan.

Tim returned a moment later and handed the coffee mugs to each of them.

Joan began to sip her drink, and felt the delicious warmth of it flow outwards through her body.

Bobby was monitoring her, and had been waiting for this. He stopped massaging her neck and eased his hands down the outside of her blouse, down to her ample bosom. He cupped a breast in each hand, and held them. He squeezed them lightly and then slid his hands up and slowly opened the buttons down the front of her blouse. He slid his hands in underneath her blouse and began to softly massage her nipples with his fingertips, through the lacy fabric of her underwear.

With a sudden intake of her breath, Joan felt the erotic sensation flood outwards from her nipples. She looked around expecting to be caught doing something immoral, and when she realised that no one else in the room realised that she was getting all worked up, she stopped worrying. Tim and Kate were speaking and she sat back allowing the feelings to run wild over her.

Bobby slid his hands inside the cups of the white lace bodysuit that she was wearing and took hold of her luscious d-cup tits.

Bobby took her by the hand and got her to stand alongside her chair, whilst still continuing the interview as though nothing was wrong. Bobby walked around her to take in the full package. She had lovely, smooth skinned, and very toned legs and thighs, encased in flesh coloured stockings. Bobby was surprised, he didn’t run into a lot of women who wore stockings, most preferred pantyhose. He looked over at Tim, and watched in satisfaction as Tim’s mouth opened to speak.

“I notice you’re wearing stockings, that’s unusual these days,” he suggested.

Kate gave him a glare, and Joan stared at him for a moment, before deciding to answer.

“Well yes, I suppose it is, I just like them better. It makes me feel sexy to know I have this on underneath my skirt,” she said with a slight blush.

Bobby decided that he quite liked this teacher, if more teachers dressed sexily then there would be fewer guys wanting to leave school early.

Bobby placed his hand on her right leg, and pressed himself up against her back. He placed his chin on her right shoulder and looked down at his hand. He slid it up the outside of her leg, catching the hem of her skirt and lifting it up with his hand, before his hand disappeared underneath the material, and continued it’s journey up her leg. He reached her pubic region and slid his hand over her crotch. He could feel a slight bit of moisture, and decided to work on that. He moved his fingers around slowly working on her fleshy pussy lips. He tickled the area above her clit, before slowly rubbing her clit through the fabric. His fingers moved in a nice slow circular motion, moving over and around her fleshy little nub.

Her arm shot out and grabbed the edge of the desk as she was suddenly overcome with a wave of sensations.

She could hear Tim and Kate talking and they then stopped and were looking at her. Through the haze she realised they were waiting for her to answer them, and she managed to stammer out something coherent, and they seemed satisfied. Tim nodded and then started talking again. She was nodding her head in agreement as she felt herself being guided down to her knees.

Bobby was pressing down on her shoulder and was happy to see her sink to her knees in response. She was still trying to face Tim and Kate, and take in all that they were saying to her, as Bobby pushed forwards on her shoulder blades to get her to move forwards onto her hands as he sank to his knees behind her. He allowed her to crawl forwards alongside the table so that she could still make eye contact with Kate and Tim from ground level.

Bobby moved forwards and used his knee to tap her on the side of her expensive navy blue leather heels. She parted her legs a bit further as he wanted, and he moved closer to her backside. He reached out and grabbed her hips for a moment, before sliding his hands back, around across her buttocks and down to the hem of her skirt. He eased the skirt up over her arse, to reveal her firm cheeks, encased in the lacy material of her bodysuit. He admired her for a moment, before reaching out and popping open the clasps in the crotch of the bodysuit. With a snap the suit sprang apart revealing her plump pussy and pert arse in all their glory. Bobby could see that her dark pubic hair was nicely trimmed, and he could see her juices glistening in the fluorescent lighting, as it slowly collected along the fleshy lips.

Bobby reached forwards and made contact with her cunt, just as she started to answer Kate’s latest question. With a sudden shock from the contact, she half shouted and half groaned the answer, but continued on regardless.

He slid his fingertips up and down the moist cleft, reaching further down to come into contact with her excited clit. Again she jerked as he made contact, and Bobby chuckled.

Kate and Tim were dragging this on as long as they could, as per his instructions, but Bobby could see a line of weary parents beginning to form waiting for their chance to talk to Joan.

Bobby unzipped his jeans and eased his erect cock out, he moved forwards until he was right behind her. He laid his erect member in the warm crack of her arse, enjoying the feel of her cheeks as he pressed them together sandwiching his cock between them.

After a moment of dry humping her arse cheeks he decided it was time to get on with it. He eased the head of his cock down and ran the tip up and down the outside of her moist lips, then he lined it up and in one fluid movement slid the length of his rod into her pussy.

Joan let out a deep guttural moan as she felt her pussy being spread open by Bobby’s invading member, and she smiled in pleasure.

Bobby began to move in and out of her warm depths, he took hold of her hips and propelled himself in and out of her. He thrust in as deeply as he could and slid his hands up over her jacket covered back, and took a handful of her long black hair. Using her hair like a horse’s reigns he used it to pull her back onto his cock and then slide forwards again when he released it. He enjoyed this for a few moments and then he moved his hands down around her sides and slid them back inside the open blouse to grab hold of her tits which he had prised out of the cups earlier. He grabbed both nipples between his fingertips and rolled them around before giving them a firm tweak.

Joan let out a squeak, causing Tim to give her a funny look as she answered his question.

Bobby took hold of her by the tits and started to pull himself forwards, driving his cock into her depths. He began to speed up, enjoying the feeling of her pussy firmly grasping the length of his cock as it slid inside her. He moved his hands back to her hips and began to drive himself forcefully and deeply into her.

Her sentences became less and less intelligible as she was heading towards an orgasm. Bobby thrust forwards, feeling his balls slap against her. On the next thrust he changed his angle so that they would hit her clit, and after only a couple more thrusts he felt her pussy begin to spasm.

With a shriek, Joan lurched forwards, face first into the carpet, unable to control herself any longer. Bobby stayed with her and rode her all the way forwards, continuing to pound away. With one last forceful thrust he shoved himself in as far as he could go and began to spray his warm seed into her juicy depths.

Bobby stayed like that for a moment, and was amused to hear her begin to resume her answer, buried face first in the carpet. Bobby slipped his half limp cock back out of her and zipped himself back up. He did up her bodysuit again and helped her back to her chair. She sat down with an audible squelch, as she finished talking to Kate and Tim.

“That was very productive,” said Tim as he led them back to where the van was parked.

“Yes, she was lovely,” said Kate in agreement.

“I think that parents and teachers should work much more closely together in future,” said Bobby with an evil gleam in his eye.

Epilogue

Three months had passed since that fateful Saturday at the park, and Bobby had enjoyed time with the Brookers on many occasions. He had enjoyed Mrs Brooker on many occasions too.

Bobby was thinking that it was time to move on and now it seemed that nature had made the decision for him anyway.

“Bob, come and give me a hug,” said a beaming Tim, as he clutched Bobby around the shoulders in a manly embrace. “Kate is pregnant, I’m going to be a dad again!”

Bobby smiled to himself, knowing full well that Tim had been nowhere near Kate’s pussy since he had come onto the scene.

“I’m going to be a dad again eh?” muttered Bobby happily under his breath as he escaped Tim’s joy in the kitchen, and went looking for Kate elsewhere in the house.

Kate was sitting on the edge of her bed, putting on her joggers. She looked up as she heard the door open, and smiled when she saw it was Bobby.

“So I hear you’re going to be a mum again,” he said as he came and stood in front of her.

“Yes, it’s lovely news.”

Bobby reached down and rubbed her belly. “Well hello there, fruit of my loins.”

Kate smiled, and leaned back on the bed to allow him better access to her sweatshirt covered belly.

“I think it’s time to go Kate. I’ve had fun. Look after my kid, remember to treat it better than you do those other two brats of yours.”

“Of course Bobby,” said Kate nodding as she took in her instructions.

“One for the road and then I’ll be off,” said Bobby as he unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. Obediently she opened her mouth and he slid the length of it in. “Yes one last load for you, and I’ll get going.”

With a smile, Bobby grasped her by the back of the head and began to happily fuck her face.

“A little something to remember me by Katie.”