The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“HEAVEN’S CHAIR.”

Mc md mf nc

Overview: Richard showed her through to the dentist’s chair. As Miko sat in it and then reclined, he wheeled over the tall bottle of nitrous oxide. Miko looked up at it and laughed.

After breathing it in deeply, she never stopped getting higher and higher... naturally... once every twelve months.

* * *

“HEAVEN’S CHAIR.”

“I’m a big baby when it comes to pain.” The pretty Japanese woman in her late twenties said to the dentist with just a hint of her national accent. “I guess I have a low threshold, or something.”

Richard Mercer smiled knowingly and agreed. “It’s not nice to feel pain in any way.” He told her. “If you want, you can have what the children have—some gas. Used to be called laughing gas, but it doesn’t make you laugh. You feel like laughing when it’s all over, though, because you simply didn’t feel any pain at all.”

Miko laughed gaily. “That’s sounds just what I need.” She chirped.

“Where’s that old samurai toughness?” he asked her jokingly.

“Watered down over the centuries.” She laughed again. “When can I have an appointment?”

Richard glanced quickly through his appointment register. He was booked solid for a week, as usual. .

“I’m booked for a week.” He said. “But I could do you now. It’s my lunch hour and I’ve already eaten. Shouldn’t take long for just a little filling like that?”

Miko thought she was having a lucky day. “Fine with me.” She said. “Point the way to the gas bottle and plug me in.”

They both laughed as Richard showed her through to the dentist’s chair. As Miko sat in it and then reclined he wheeled over the tall bottle of nitrous oxide. Miko looked up at it and laughed.

“If I keep laughing like this, I won’t need it.” She said with a wide grin, showing him perfect, even white teeth.

Richard placed the mask over Miko’s face.

“Breathe deeply and slowly.” He told her. “Everything will seem to buzz for a while. You just go off with the fairies. You might have some illusions of sensations or of floating or feeling certain emotions that will seem almost real to you, but don’t let them worry you.”

“In fact, you really should enjoy them to the fullest. Who knows when you’ll get the opportunity to be gassed again in your lifetime?”

Miko laughed loudly beneath the plastic mask over her face. He was right. When she heard the soft hissing sound, she heard a low buzzing sound in her ears as she breathed that quickly became the centre-point of her focus as she inhaled deeply of the cool gas. The room and the dentist faded from view as she closed her eyes.

Then her awareness of even being in the dentist chair faded as well from her consciousness as she began to earnestly focus and explore the various sensations happening within her mind and her body, conscious of breathing that gas deep into her lungs.

Richard smiled as he watched the pretty Asian girl draw huge lungfulls of air for a few minutes, and then settle her breathing as her subconscious mind took control of her respiratory system.

She seemed to collapse down into the chair then, her breathing becoming deeper and more even as her head rolled slightly to the left. He kneeled down and withdrew something from beneath the chair on which she lay.

Then he stood up, and, moving quickly, secured her limp wrists to each side of the chair with the velcro straps he had in his hands.

The girl didn’t resist in the slightest, and he had not expected her to.

Miko’s mind felt fully focussed and light, not sleepy at all, as she thought it might be. Her body felt strangely different, sort of light and heavy at the same time. She felt like she couldn’t move her arms, but she really didn’t try for very long before the sensation changed to another more interesting one.

They were all so interesting. She had never experienced anything like it before in her life. Everything was buzzing in her mind and in her ears. She felt like she had her eyes open, but she knew she didn’t.

It seemed as if she could see, but no images came to her mind’s eye—only feelings and sensations, and plenty of curious thoughts about which she explored mentally to her hearts content, really enjoying and getting into her experience, just like the nice dentist told her to. That way she wouldn’t feel any pain at all.

After securing her hands and watching her for a few more minutes Richard reached down and unbuttoned her blouse quickly, opening it fully and exposing her lovely hand-sized breasts. He flicked the centre clasp at the front between the two half-cups and they fell loosely away. He then lifted them fully away and to the side as he lowered his face to her warm chest and opened his mouth widely.

He began to kiss and suck each breast in turn, drawing each nipple and a huge mouthful of warm, soft flesh away from her body, and then releasing it back to her, to then do the same thing to her other breast. Her nipples instantly became as stiff as steel as they emerged from between his lips and teeth as he changed breasts.

Miko was amazed that she could even sense the illusion of different temperatures around her body. Her breasts felt, both cool and warm, even hot, at the same time, one after the other. And she experienced the unusual sensation of each breast feeling that way at different times.

Richard then quickly pulled the rest of her blouse up from beneath her skirt. Then he slid one hand beneath her back and lifted her light weight easily a foot or so off the chair. With his other hand he reached high up beneath her dress and pulled her underwear down to her knees.

Then he lowered her back down to the chair, pulling her dress high over her hips at the same time. And there she lay as he gazed down at her as he began to undress. She was the perfect Asian beauty for his lunch hour break. Just what he needed for lunch.

She was naked from the neck to the knees, except for the bunching of her dress around her waist.

Miko felt cool around her belly, feeling as if she had floated out of the chair, out and then back again. It had seemed as if soft hands of cool air just up and lifted her upwards, and had then allowed her to drift gently down again, like a feather, drifting on the back of the wind’s currents.

She felt the cool temperature change around her buttocks and between her thighs and was amazed at the experience of sensation she seemed to be really feeling. It was as if there were soft, unseen hands of gentle pressure all over her, moving her clothing, and adjusting her dress.

Richard then secured Miko’s ankles to each side of the chair, exposing her dark, black triangle of thick, downy pubic hair to his excited gaze. He was as hard as a rock as he knelt between her legs and lowered his mouth to her spread junction.

As his mouth opened and closed over her secret jewel, his fingers slid deeply up inside her warmth, sliding easily through and past her jade gates of warm slickness.

He found her jewel and clamped his lips tightly closed around its base, drawing and suckling, tugging gently and lapping and licking like a puppy dog as he felt that special part of her womanhood begin to throb and pulse against his tongue and lips.

Miko believed she was in heaven. The experiences were coming so fast and furiously she could hardly keep track of them all. And each one seemed to be as real as life itself as her loins exploded with another deeply heated flame of pleasure.

She gasped in her thoughts as she felt herself penetrated in her dreams of gaseous exposure. In her mind something was moving deliciously in and out of her now-aching apex of pleasure.

Richard suckled and tugged, circled and tongued, lapping and licking her throbbing and pulsing core. His fingers slid in and out of her slickened centre faster and faster, deeper and deeper, each time feeling the soft, firm bud of her cervix, pressing it firmly when he did so.

He moistened another finger of his other hand, sliding it easily without any resistance, deeply between her buttocks, pushing through the tightness of her tiny starfish and deeply up inside the centre of her tight nether land channel.

He began then to rapidly finger-fuck both entrances of her beautiful Asian body at once, while he suckled and tugged more firmly on the jewel of her Nile, licking and circling and drawing and releasing, over and over and over as she gasped into the humid mask over her mouth.

Miko could feel the raw sensual explosion of heat and flaming fire between her thighs and buttocks, and deeply in her lower belly as it fanned outwards and upwards over her stomach and breasts. Her secret place erupted in wave after wave of toxic pleasure.

She felt as if her volcanic centre was all she consisted of in her raw essence of simply being. Each nipple now throbbed and pulsed and flamed as if it had a life of its own. Her breasts seemed to have expanded, hanging heavy and full on her chest in their capturing of the simmering and racing heat as it torched up and down her belly relentlessly.

Richard felt Miko begin to thrash and strain against the bonds that held her. He suckled and fingered her entrances faster and faster, deeper and deeper, pushing his fingers into both her channels to their maximum.

So hard and so fast did he continue that way that the force of his finger thrusts lifted her buttocks clear of the chair, time after time, after time.

It seemed to Miko in her exquisite rapture as if she could feel it, but for some reason in her dreams she felt as if she couldn’t move her arms or legs. She could feel her breathing deepen more with each passing second as she sucked and gasped hungrily on the special gas like a baby on the breast.

Her body burned in raw, unadulterated passion. And each time it flamed her mind spun crazily as she drew more of the gas deeply into her lungs and body’s system.

Richard could hear each moan and groan coming faster and more quickly than the one before. Then, knowing she would soon reach the peak of her mental and physical experience he withdrew his mouth and hands form her body and speared his shaft through her slickened centre, hilting her Asian loveliness in one, accurate lancing with his length and his girth, tracking his aim as true as William Tell.

He cored her to the chair and drove her royally home, for ten straight uninterrupted minutes, until finally, he felt her fall from her dizzy heights and her bottomless pits of pleasure and rapture; upwards and over the edge of her own special passion’s mountain.

Miko was floating high above and outside of herself in pure consciousness of every minute sensation her body seemed to be experiencing to its fullest. Her body felt as if it was heaving and convulsing with pleasure she could never have dreamed about, even if she had been on drugs of some kind.

Wave after wave after wave of heat and pressure entered through her engorged portals, to leave and return in a million flaming arrows of fire that speared deeply into her gut and bowels and far up to the very centre of her belly, torching her mind and senses from head to toe. Miko even believed she could hear herself moan over and over and over again into the plastic mask on her face.

Then Richard groaned deeply and stiffened himself against her convulsing thighs and writhing, a soft wet mound, thrusting one last tumultuous time as he emptied inside her, as she had come, and was still coming, over and over at her pleasure’s peak.

Then he loosened his tension and relaxed, letting himself go completely without reservation in full release, feeling himself flood her to her very core.

He imagined the coolness of his seed bathing the heated walls between her thighs and deeply between her buttocks. Pulse after pulse—spurt after long, contracting spurt did he release as the fluids of his stolen moments gushed and surged like tidal waves, breaking like thundering white surf, deeply inside her jerking hips and thighs, until finally, he collapsed, holding himself off her by the strength in his wrists alone.

Miko felt such a fullness in body and mind—fuller than she had ever felt before in her life. Her hips and thighs seemed as if they had expanded to satisfy something huge and long.

She writhed against her unseen and unnoticed restraints as the waves of heat bathed her mind and senses, over and over again. She was lost to her experiences of each moment, living them over and over in her mind.

Richard slowly then withdrew from between the Japanese woman’s thighs, quickly cleaning and dressing himself. Then he quickly and very carefully cleaned inside and out each orifice of her body with a long, moistened in-warm-water-and-cloth-covered length of stainless steel, draining away all of his body fluids from within and between the depths of her still-heated flesh.

Richard then dressed her completely and freed her from her bonds. He smoothed down her clothing, adjusting here and there as he deemed necessary. Then he turned off the handle of the still-hissing gas bottle and waited. And while he waited he spoke to her.

Miko sensed in her momentary awareness that she was floating down from the high heavens in which she had been soaring with the angels of God. Everything still buzzed in her brain and mind, but now she no longer had that feeling where she couldn’t seem to move her arms and legs. She became aware of one of God’s angel’s voices. It could be heard dimly and softly, as if coming from far away.

She strained all of her awareness to listen to the voice from God speak to her in her chosen experience.

“And Miko,” Richard was saying, softly, soothingly, firmly. “Each week ... when you return ... to have your filling checked ... at exactly this time ... it will always seem to you ... as if it is the first time ... it will always be the very first time ... you have ever seen me .. or have visited this clinic ... just like it always has ... for the past twelve months .. and just as you know .. it always will in the future.”

Miko heard the angel’s voice and understood everything. This was her special place she could always visit for the first time, every-time, and feel brand new each time. She strained to listen. The angel’s voice was so soft. She couldn’t miss a thing. It might be important.

“And Miko,” Richard continued soothingly, firmly, softly. “It will always be on the first time ... that you will be happy ... and accept the suggestion ... of the laughing gas ... so you can visit ... with the angels in heaven again ... just like you did now ... and feel so wonderful ... with the special blessing ... they give you ... each time you ... come here to me...and visit them.”

Miko then remembered it all as she listened very carefully. Now she knew where she had been. She thought it seemed familiar and too wonderful to be an earthly experience. She was the chosen one for the angels to bless with their special gifts of emotion and feeling so she can be a better human being and help mankind. She was happy and content, as she knew she always was and always would be in her visits to the angels.

“And Miko,” Richard went on to close. “When I ... snap my fingers ... you will find yourself ... feeling awake .. and feeling fresh .. and feeling .. very .. very happy ... about your life and future ... in every way ... and .. you will not expect to see me again ... until the next time ... you will visit here again ... for the very first time ... with a filling problem ... at the same time ... next week ... and now .. you can allow your subconscious mind ... to remember everything ... for the future ... just like it has always done ... in the past ... while you forget everything ... and remember only now ... how good you feel ... and ... how happy you feel ... in the mouth ... with your new filling.”

As Miko paid her bill and left the dentist surgery she felt wonderful. She always did whenever she had a tooth problem fixed. She hated toothache or anything wrong with her teeth in any way. She was very proud of them.

As she passed by the statue of the lion at the entrance she stopped, feeling as if she’d been there before on this very spot and looked as closely at the lion statue as she was doing right now.

Then she smiled and shook her head, her natural sense of humour coming to her aid as it always did when she was puzzling over something for which there did not seem to be an answer.

And off Miko strode into the noontime crowds, with a confident stride, and feeling very lucky she just happened, on the off-chance of calling on as she passed the dental surgery, to catch a dentist who had eaten his lunch in the first ten minutes of his lunch hour and had the time free to fix her dental problem.

Yes, sir, she thought, as the spring really came to each bouncing step she took; I am one, very lucky puppy.

Richard watched Miko leave and disappear into the thronging lunchtime crowds of shoppers and business people, already looking forward to Miko’s visit next week.

He turned and wheeled back the empty oxygen bottle into the corner of the room, grinning as he recalled the first time she had visited him with a filling problem a little over twelve months ago.

It had been the only time he had used the nitrous oxide on her, and he had drained the remaining contents of the bottle doing it. Since then he had never had it refilled. He simply didn’t need to.

Like Miko, all of his patients believed they were getting exactly what they believed they were getting, and, as always, their powerful subconscious minds, which he always manipulated expertly on that first occasion of their visit, gave them exactly what they believed.

Yes, Richard smiled as he looked to his appointment register and noted that his next patient was a Vietnamese woman in her mind thirties.

Go gas! Half the women in this town cannot possibly be wrong.

Another Happy Ending