The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helpful Hand

In a cafe I was sitting down drinking some coffee and reading a newspaper, when heard some somebody start talking behind me, I looked over and I saw two girls siting near me, the one talking said his . " I tried talking to mom about moving to the dorms again, and it didn’t go so well, we even got into a argument, It’s the same one two, I’m nineteen and in my second year of college and old enough to live on my own, and she say the boys at night all want to party and they well suck me in and try to get in my pants, it’s the same old story Katy and my mon still doesn’t want me to live in the dorms, It’s not like I don’t understand what she saying, she got pregnant on her first week of college at the age of 18 and as a single mother she could not get finish her degree and wasn’t able to go far with her career, but I’m different from her; I’m always carful and unlike her who’s family didn’t left a finger to help she would help me take care of the kid, if somethings like that did happen.” Katy listened and then said, “I know you want to live on your on since your graduated from high school Jenny, you kept saying that for years to me. As your best friend I know by now how you wanted to live on your own since forever and after graduated you been pestering your mom to let your life on campus, but stop complaining about it and get a more than one job or rent a place with four rooms and split it, that what most people do Jenny.” “I know that but getting two jobs and sharing with three different people is not my style, i just want the one roommate, sharing with one of those compose apartment complex is out of the question for me.” Katy shakes her head and said, “And yet again you’re at a dead lock, I wish I could help.”

I could not help but overhear since I’m so close, and thought maybe I can help this poor woman and her mom, since I’m guessing her mother doesn’t have a man in her live at the age 37,, I going to give Jenny the Independents she so desperately wants make her mom not so lonely. I got up and walked to Jenny said " Maybe I can help you, I couldn’t help overhear your dilemma and I’m pretty good at counseling with family if I don’t say so myself.” she looked over to me and was about to tell me off when she stopped frowned then said, “Thanks I could get all the help I need.” " Ok then call your mom and see if she’s home, if not tell her that your inviting an new friend, I don’t want her to know that I’m there to help you find a way to live away from home yet.” Jenny got her phone out and started calling her mother, she got in touch with her and i got the jest of the conversation, turns out she was home and just finished her chores for the day and doesn’t mind if she brought her friend over.

This is going better than I expected now to get this show on their rood. Before we lift I went to get some special supplies from my car and put it in my briefcase, I keep stuff in my care just in case something like this happens. We got in Jenny’s car and drove to her home, I didn’t want to leave my car at the parking lot but with my powers I won’t have trouble getting a left back. We got to her place and went inside the house, then Jenny said “Hi mom where here.” Her mother was just in the dining room and came to great us, “Hello I’m Mandy; you must be Gareth.” when I gave my name to Jenny that’s what I went with. I like to take the time to describe what Jenny and her mom Mandy look like. Jenny was a brunet with hair all the way to the back, she was about 5′8 ft. and nice firm C cubs, she wore green shirt with jeans, simply delicious. As for Mandy she was boned cut down to neck, she was 6ft with B cubs, she had a white shirt with black pants, lovely.

Now let’s have some fun. “Hi I’m actually not Jenny friend I came to help you two with a problem you two seem to happing, why don’t you both sit down on the couch together and talk things out alright.” She was about to say something then frowned then nodded her head; she and Jenny sat on the couch together, why I sat on a chair across from them. I looked into Mandy mind and found no boyfriend she dedicated her life to her daughter, time to change some things. “From what I heard from Jenny she wanted to be away from home, that’s why she moved in with you, since you two had been dating for a year and all,” they both frowned at that, I quickly changed their minds, they scooted closer and Mandy draped her arms over Jenny. " She said she been with a year and high time she moved her stuff from the spare bedroom to yours, I know moving to the next step in commitment a little scary, it seems she getting more settled in your house, but that’s what Jenny was afraid of telling you.” Jenny nodded her head and then laid it on Mandy shoulder. " Now having an age difference my trouble for some, but you to fit perfectly, Mandy loves sweet young things and Jenny has always been into older and mature women, so I think this relationship is going to go the mile.” Thanks to me they are going be together for a long time I might even help them get married.

“Now let’s go into Mandy room, which you two will be sharing from now on, to get the fell that you two will be.” we got up, I picked up my briefcase as I stood and went to the room with Mandy and Jenny holding hands fallowing me. Mandy room looked nice and well made, I opened up a top draw that I knew was the underwear was kept, open my briefcase took out three items, a dildo, a two sided dildo and a strap on, I put the two dildos in and left out the strap on for the girls to play with. Mandy and Jenny looked at me and the items strangely then relaxed, of course that’s where they kept and they were going to celebrate with the strap on later so that’s why it is out. “Mandy you have always been estranged from you family since they were christen and they disowned you since your guy and it’s been so hard to let someone in. that’s why you wanted Jenny to move and in, and Jenny you wanted to move from you family to spread your wings since you found out you liked girls and that’s why it’s time to move your stuff in this room.” they both nodded at this. “Now it’s time to celebrate this decision in this shared room.”

They about to argue then stopped and started to take off their close, when the last of their close dropped to the flor Jenny picked up the strap on and put it on, will Mandy laid on the bed speeding her legs. Jenny need to lope up Mandy pussy so she started to lick it with great enthusiasm, after a sometime Mandy started to orgasm do to Jenny talented tongue. Jenny got on top of Mandy moved the strap on to her pussy and started pounding away, Mandy grasped Jenny breast and started to message them. Mandy came again and started to pant, Then Jenny got up and open the underwear and got out the double sided dildo and took off the strap on, she did this without my influence, she must be really getting into this, she might even been a lesbian deep in her psyche and I let it out. Mandy smiled as Jenny climbed onto her face and Mandy started to eat her out. Jenny started to convulse, Mandy was really working on her former daughter really well, after jenny calmed down and breathed a little, they both really need to catch their breath, between the two of them they had three orgasm.

After a little bit Jenny took the double-sided dildo and put in Mandy then when and the other side and started to pump with Mandy following soon after. They both started to orgasm and then finished, they look exhausted, they got up pulled the bed sheets around them and when to sleep each other arms, the needed the rest after what they just did. It was time for me to go, but before that I need to search this house for family photos, I like to make sure to erase all evidence that they were once mother and daughter, when i change people I do a thorough job. I got to also find new parents for Jenny, maybe one of her friends will do. After looking through they house and checking on the two couple I did a quick brain prop rearranged some memories and chose a nice live for those two, looks like Jenny new place after all and Mandy going to feel happy with her new lover, something she was really missing in live, I consider this a job well done.