The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping Erin Out

(Ff, hypno)

(Synopsis: Erin the coffee barista is uncomfortable with her own lesbian tendencies, so Pat the HypnoDomme helps her out. Thanks to Trilby Else for the story Leasehold, which reminded me that mind control technology functioning only on the placebo level can be made insidiously effective by hypnotic suggestion.)

Chapter 1: Coming or Going?

Erin and Dawn worked quickly as they closed up the coffee shop for the night. “I’m sure you want to get home too,” Dawn said, “But may I ask you a quick question?”

“Sure, what’s that?”

“What’s going on with you and Robin? I was noticing at the neighborhood Christmas party that you seemed to be in orbit around her, fascinated, but scared to get too close. Then she came in tonight as usual, and you didn’t seem to know if you wanted to chat with her or not. What gives, and can I help?”

“I don’t know what kind of help I need,” Erin replied. “I like and admire Robin very much, I think she’s a fascinating person, but something about her upsets me. I don’t really understand what’s going on with me.”

“Robin asked me if you were coming or going, because she really likes you. She doesn’t want to scare you off by coming on too strong, though. And I don’t want to project my own attitudes on you. I appreciate it that you’re cool with my being bisexual, but until this I’ve never seen any indication that you’re into women.”

Erin’s eyes widened. “That’s it! I’m attracted to Robin, and that’s what upsets me. I don’t want to be a lesbian, and I’ve always been afraid I really am. I never really seem to click with guys, and my fantasies and dreams always seem to involve women. In fact...” She blushed.

“Don’t you dare stop there!”

“Well...just the other night I had a dream of being married. Robin was my husband, I was her wife, I accepted this as completely normal, and I was so happy! I felt like I was really home, for the first time in my life.”

“Erin, I think you might need more than a friend’s advice. That nice Psychology professor I had last year does some part-time people-helping, and she gives a break on price to women in the university community. I’ve heard she’s really good with sexual identity issues. Shall I find her phone number for you?”

“Yes, thanks. I think I need some help figuring out whom to be when I grow up.”

Chapter 2: I Need an Excuse

Erin stretched luxuriously on the couch as she emerged from hypnosis. She noticed her therapist’s appreciative glance at what her lifted arms did for her figure; she blushed, but smiled.

“You really don’t believe there’s anything wrong with being a lesbian, do you, Erin?”

“No, Pat. That was a little girl’s natural reaction, scared by her Mom’s venomous response when Aunt Anne came out. We did a good job of comforting that little girl today. I’m ready to follow my own preferences wherever they lead, and take the social consequences if there are any. I think it helps that I sided with Dad in the divorce, and I don’t care much anymore about my mother’s opinions.”

“Have you known enough lesbians and bi women that you’re familiar with the lifestyle options?”

“Reasonably familiar. I’m not sure I know much about real world lesbian sexuality, in spite of all the Web porn I read, but I expect I’ll be able to find some kind friend to give me some hands-on training!”

“Looks like a good bet to me,” Pat purred, and both women laughed as she ogled Erin again. “Are you ready to make plans to get out and meet people?”

“That’s where I might have some more work to do,” Erin admitted. “I’m over the fear of being a lesbian, but I’m timid about learning new things. I feel like I need a push or an excuse to get started. In fact, I wanted to ask you about an idea I got reading Mind Control Stories...”

“Which story was it, or which writer if you remember? Some of the people on that site know stuff, others are just writing down fantasies.”

“I’m thinking of a theme running across many stories, of Inducers, high-tech devices to produce irresistible deep trance. I was thinking how cool it would be if there really were such things, and my friend Robin would use one on me and make me her slave. That’s the way my fantasies run anyway.”

“Hmm...I have a friend who’s working on something like that, and she’s just about up to the point of wanting a real world trial, lending the gizmo to people who don’t work in her lab.”

“Really? Cool! What’s it like?”

“Bwa-ha-ha, you’ll find out! Before I borrow it, I’d have to talk to Robin and make sure she’d use you responsibly while you were under the influence of this contraption. In the meantime, the developer says her mind control device works a lot better with a little hypnotic preparation. Are you willing to go under again and let me set you up to respond to its influence as powerfully as possible?”

“Sure! I’m surprised you’re willing to help me make this fantasy come true. Besides, this is a great way to use an otherwise wasted side effect of trance; being hypnotized makes me horny.”

“I know the feeling,” Pat said wryly. “Sisterhood is powerful!”

Erin’s eyes fell closed as she relaxed back onto the couch. She gave a sigh of pleasure, and smiled at the returning delicious feeling of deep trance.

Pat deepened Erin’s trance further for a few minutes, then described the results of her friend’s experimental mind control device on susceptible subjects like Erin. While the device was affecting them, anything they were told became their obvious absolute truth, and all commands they were given would be obeyed automatically even after the device was turned off. As the device’s field changed her reality by rewiring synaptic connections in her brain, she would feel intense sexual pleasure, teaching her that submission and obedience were pleasure for her. The effect was cumulative, with repeated brainwashing sessions giving the best results. The device had several different modes, and different subjects were more susceptible to some types of control than others. The most effective mode of all was the one Erin was interested in: programming a woman who might have been straight until then to become a contented practicing lesbian, deeply in love with whatever woman had used the device on her. The chassis of the device looked like a color therapy instrument, a powerful small flashlight with monochrome filters. When the orange filter was on, the device was running in the mode called the Lesberator, and any woman whose eyes were filled with its bright orange light would soon find her heart and mind filled with thoughts and feelings of love for women.

Pat suggested that Erin remembered reading about all this in an unpublished research paper Pat was reviewing, and that she would remember to forget all about it consciously until the thrilling moment when she realized that the Lesberator was about to work its magic on her.

Pat emerged Erin from trance, and helped her suggestion for amnesia take hold by immediately asking her what she liked about Robin. Erin had three minutes of enthusiasm on that subject, and eagerly gave Pat Robin’s phone number to explore her willingness to participate in this experiment.

Chapter 3: Dommes Make a Deal

Pat met Robin in the coffee shop attached to the women’s bookstore near the university campus. “I feel like a traitor not having my coffee in the place where Erin works,” Robin laughed. “I’m really smitten with her, and I’m glad she’s not going to be avoiding me anymore. Were you saying that she might want a relationship?”

“Yes, she does, and she has a fantasy about how she wants to get started.” Pat described the scenario for the mind control device. “Is that something you’d be willing to play along with?”

“Oh my, yes! I’m mostly Domme anyway, and I figured Erin would relate to me submissively if we ever got together. I think this is such a cute game...It is a game, right?”

Pat smiled enigmatically. “Erin is a good hypnotic subject, and I’ve prepared her to respond hypnotically to the Lesberator. As long as she believes in it, it’s a powerful mind control device for her. To you or me, it might be just a color therapy light, but you might be amazed how completely she succumbs to it. You’ll have the same influence over her mind that regular hypnosis would give you. That’s why I wanted to discuss how you will rule her. Ordinarily I’d never judge anybody else’s style of domination, but in this case I feel a professional responsibility.”

“That’s fine; if you want the best for Erin, I agree completely. I’ll make her be my servant as well as my sex slave, like the traditional butch-femme power exchange, or a Leave It To Beaver straight marriage. I’ll keep track of what she enjoys and grows from, and make sure she gets enough of that to blossom. If Erin grows away from me, I won’t stand in her way, but I have a hunch this might be a very successful long-term relationship. I can give you a couple of references about what kind of Domme I am; I’ve never had any complaints, except from one girl who got bored with me because I’m not sadistic!”

“Oooh, give me her number!” The two Dommes laughed together. “Seriously, do you mind if I check in with Erin a couple of times and see how she’s getting along?”

“I’d appreciate that, as long as you feel free to tell me about anything I could change to make the experience better for her. I’ve had a couple of submissives who felt it would be disrespectful to ask for what they wanted, so they just sulked and waited for me to read their minds. I think Erin is a better communicator than that, but I’d like having an extra channel for feedback.”

“In that case, here’s the Device. Let me fill you in on how to use it...”

Chapter 4: Erin Comes Home

Erin was nervous and excited as she waited in Robin’s living room for the promised surprise. Robin came back into the room carrying a small device like a flashlight. “Can you guess what this is, Erin?” she asked.

“Could it be a Lesberator? I’ve heard about those! Are you going to use it on me, I hope?”

“That answers my next question!” Robin laughed. “I read those Web stories about mind control too, and you’d be a very frustrating victim for an Evil Lesbian Hypnodomme! How do you force a girl under your power when she won’t resist?”

“If you want me to resist, you’ll have to command me to! Am I supposed to do anything?”

“Just sit back on the couch, and relax and enjoy it!”

Robin turned on the Lesberator, and pointed the beam of light into Erin’s eyes. Erin’s mind became a blank space filled with orange light. Robin’s words echoed through her, so totally convincing that whatever she said became Erin’s truth. Erin felt herself moving to respond to Robin’s commands; she was vaguely aware that she was taking her clothes off, and Robin was putting a towel underneath her to absorb the flow. Erin marinated in pleasure, giving little moans as she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm in response to her reprogramming. Robin was dimly visible behind the light, and Erin drank her in, imprinting on the image of her Goddess.

After a timeless time, the light went out. Robin reveled in Erin’s blank-faced beauty for a minute. Erin remained still and relaxed, waiting for Robin’s commands. She did not have long to wait.

A few days later, Dawn took advantage of a lull in coffee business to ask Erin about her new romance. “Did you like your first experience? You look so relaxed and happy, and the collar looks cute!”

“I’m happier than I knew I could be! We spent most of our first weekend in bed, and I’m all ‘Where has this been all my life?’ It’s not just the sex, though. I adore Robin, and I really like being her slave girl. I’m hoping that dream of marriage was prophetic.”

“Wonderful! Maybe it’s too soon to tell, but I’m getting the feeling that I’m still the only bisexual working here. What do you think?”

“I know that’s true, because Robin said so! Falling in love with her has brought me out, and all the way over onto the other team. I’m as gay as a tree full of nightingales!”

“As long as you’re happy, hon. Robin seems to enjoy taking good care of you, and she seems to like your femme look. Or is she going to have you get a buzz cut like hers and start dressing androgynously?”

“No, she wants me femme, and I want what she wants. I think Robin is perfect, and I want to model myself on her in other ways, but she likes her slave to be girly.”

At the end of a month, Pat came to dinner at Robin’s place, where Erin was now living. Erin served dinner in the nude like a good slave girl, happy to be admired. After doing the dishes, she joined her Mistress and their visitor in the living room, and sat down on the floor at Robin’s feet. Robin petted her absently as they conversed.

“Erin, are you comfortable and happy so far in this relationship?” Pat asked.

“Completely! I’m focusing on serving Mistress Robin as perfectly as possible, so she’ll want to keep me permanently as her slave wife. I’m already sure that’s what I want. I know it’s unusual luck to have a first relationship work this well, but I already knew Mistress was very special. Then you cleared up my feelings about being a lesbian, and the Lesberator moved me on from theory to practice! My fantasies had always been submissive too, and that works even better for me than I hoped it would.”

“It’s really time for me to return the Lesberator to my friend’s lab. Are you ready to give up the hardware support?”

“Yes, I think so. I love being under mind control! The way it worked for me is that the Lesberator put me into its special subspace, then Mistress gave me commands, and as soon as I accepted her will as my reality, I had an orgasm. For our first ten days or so together, she used it on me once or twice a day, and she had to command me not to beg for more. After that she tapered off, because we both noticed I didn’t need it anymore. What happens now is that Mistress gives me a trigger to put me back into deep trance, and I see a flash of bright orange light. Then I get tunnel vision so that I’m seeing only Mistress and hearing only her voice, and she gives me her commands, and I come right away, because I’m conditioned to surrender instantly! The Lesberator is a great training tool, and I’m ready to have it pass on to help other women have as much fun as I’m having!”

“Terrific! My friend may eventually call on you for a testimonial. How about you, Robin, is this relationship working for you?”

“I’m having a wonderful time! I’m having an intense affair with a beautiful young woman, I get the ego strokes of being her first woman, and we work so well together that this partnership may last and last. I knew a little about hypnosis, but I’d never used it in a relationship before, and it’s a blast! Erin has given me complete control of her thoughts and feelings, so she’s beyond what I used to think of as submissive. I can do the most amazing things with her, acting out both of our fantasies. For instance, Erin is proud of being Irish, and ever since she read a story about fairies as a kid she had always had a yearning to be green. I told her that her skin was bright green, with dark green hair and silver eyes and long pointy ears, and for the rest of that day that’s the way she saw herself! She would look in the mirror and chuckle, and she pranced around all day singing to herself in Elvish or a reasonable facsimile. Then she thanked me that night by showing me that elves are good in bed! She gave me a gift that way I never expected to have; I’m twice her age, with cellulite by the yard, a horse face, and graying short hair, and to Erin I’m beautiful! This isn’t just something she’s programmed to say, either; when she sees me, her pupils dilate, she smiles happily, and she starts to get aroused. I’ve never had that effect on a partner before, and I could really get used to it!”

“Sounds like we have two winners here!”

“Pat, thank you so much for making this happen!” Erin agreed.

“Oh, when I find a woman in the closet, I’m always glad to help her out!”

The End