The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping Jimmy Get Some

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Jimmy tries to convince his sister to help him get laid. Marcus helps them both.

Part 1

Jimmy didn’t know where to put his eyes; everywhere he looked it was amazing.

“There’s hot girls everywhere! You gotta make sure I get in this college, sis!”

A brunette girl slightly taller than Jimmy walked with him. “You’ve still got a month before the application deadline, but I’ll try my best.”

“Yess!” Just then an Asian girl wearing a short enough skirt to cause Jimmy to forget what he was happy about walked towards them.

“Hey,” Jimmy tried using his ‘sexy’ face at the girl, but she simply turned her head away and kept walking.

His sister, Erika, tugged at him, “Maybe I shouldn’t try my best if you’re going to be a creeper,” she said half-jokingly.

Laughing apologetically, Jimmy expected as much, but still; he looked over at his sister. He didn’t want to be a wierdo, but his sister was no slouch in the looks department. She wore a black skirt that went to slightly above her knees, and her shirt showed just a bit of her C-cup cleavage; a fact he knew from peeking at her bras when he was younger and a bit new to the whole ‘women-have-boobs’ thing.

He knew his sister was always bragging about her boyfriends to their mom, so she figured she must have a lot of experience with guys, and therefore would know how he could get girls. He didn’t want to admit to his sister that he sucked at getting a girl, but facts were hard to work around.

“Hey, sis. You’ve gone out with a lot of guys right?”

Erika looked at him, eyebrow raised, “What are you trying to say?”

“No not like that,” Jimmy quickly recovered, “I mean you know what guys can do to make you like them, right?”

She was amused now, “Are you asking big sister for tips on picking up girls?”

Jimmy stuffed his hands in his pockets, “y-yeah! So? Just tell me already.”

The way he hunched his shoulders forward combined with his old jeans and plaid shirt screamed loser to her. He was slightly taller than her these days, but his scrawny build and messy black hair removed any merits it would have gotten him. “No way, it’s too late for you Jimmy-boy—even I can’t help you!” She ruffled his hair, visibly irritating him.

“Hey quit it! Erika! Stupid, I bet you’re still a virgin anyways!”

Erika blushed at that comment but didn’t let her embarrassment show, “I am not—not that it’s any of your business! And I could give you all kinds of amazing tips!”

“Then tell me!”

“No way!”

“Idiot!”

The man who had been listening from his nearby comfortable spot under a tree heard enough, having piqued his interest unfortunately for the siblings. A large man, he towered over the two as he introduced himself.

“I couldn’t help but overhear you two talking; I had to come over and say hello. I’m Marcus.”

Jimmy and Erika stopped their conversation, staring at the stranger who suddenly came up to them. They wanted to ignore him, but something compelled them to answer.

“Erika.”

“I’m Jimmy.”

Erika stared at him trying to figure out why he had come over to them. Was he trying to sell them on something?

Marcus cleared his throat, “I’m Erika’s private counselor, remember,” he looked at the two of them, “for about a year now.”

Erika was confused; she never recalled having any sort of—and then it clicked. How could she forget him? It’s been almost a year!

“Oh my god I’m sorry! I guess I didn’t recognize you!” She blushed from her embarrassment.

Marcus laughed it off, “It’s alright,” he addressed Jimmy, “you know, she really trusts me too. She said I’ve given her the best advice she’s ever had, and would always do what I suggested. Makes a guy feel good, haha.”

Jimmy laughed with him as what Marcus said sunk into Erika’s thought process. She relaxed and didn’t attempt to move away when Marcus put his buff, tanned arm across her shoulders. “So it seems your brother here has been having trouble getting some action?”

Erika smiled at Marcus, “he wanted advice from me on picking up girls, but I don’t think I can help him. Oh, maybe you can? You probably know something about picking up girls, hm?” She checked him out; unless he was gay, he definitely knew a thing or two—probably five.

Jimmy looked eager, but Marcus didn’t deliver, “I don’t have any trouble myself, but I’m not a very good teacher. I think you’d be much better at showing him how women work; it takes one to know one, right?”

“I guess you’re right, but he’s my little bro, you know? He’s just too much of a dork.”

Jimmy took offense, “hey!”

Marcus cut them off, “I think Jimmy just needs some experience. Something to make him comfortable with women and understand them better. That way he knows what they’re after.”

“Experience,” Erika looked, confused, “you mean like flirting?”

Marcus shook his head.

“A date? Gross, I’m his sister!”

Marcus ignored the looks of disgust on both their faces. “No, I mean he needs to know what it’s like to be with a woman. You think it’s important to know what it’s like to have sex, right Jimmy?”

The realization of it dawned on him, “yeah! How else am I going to know what to do? I don’t want to hear it from her though; it’s kind of weird.”

Erika was visibly nervous, “I’m not sure I can help with that...we’re still siblings...and it’s not like I know THAT much about...sex.”

Seeing her shifting around, Marcus spoke to their concerns. “Sex talk bother you guys? You’ve never had any trouble speaking out about sex to me or to each other. There’s no reason you’d start now is there? Your sister is the only one who can really show you how to have sex; you two are closely related so it only makes sense that she’d know best what to do, right?”

“Sigh, you’re always right Marcus,” Erika said, “I dunno, I know some things about sex I can talk about if he wants.”

“Erika,” Marcus looked at her seriously, “you’re his older sister. It’s the older one’s responsibility to teach their sibling how to fuck.” She was surprised for a moment but he continued, “if you want to be a disappointing sister and shirk your responsibilities you couuuuld, but what would your brother think of you?”

Jimmy had an expectant look on his face, “you’re going to help me right, sis? I mean, I know it’s gross but, who else can show me?”

“Jimmy, don’t be that way, it’s not gross.” Marcus addressed him now. “It might be very awkward since you’re related, but it’s just a fact that all siblings fuck each other at some point in order to learn how. You two will just have to get over it and get on with it.”

Erika looked over to Marcus once again confused, “okay, I don’t really have much of a choice then. I’ll..I’ll show him how to have sex; we can set up something next wee—”

“No, no, no. It’s best to do it now, so you’ll remember what you’ve just learned better.” Marcus motioned at the two.

“Right here??” Jimmy pointed at the grassy floor of the hill they stood on. They were in a less traveled part of the campus, but it wasn’t exactly deserted; buildings were nearby, and a few people could be seen in the distance.

“Why not?” Marcus countered, “Don’t worry about it. No one will see you.”

“What about you?”

Marcus smiled at them, “I’m her counselor, I have to be here to help. Otherwise how will you know if you’re doing it right?”

A good point as always, Erika thought. “Oh, then I guess we should, um, start, right?” She slowly started pushing her skirt and panties lower, just enough to expose her lower lips, “Take off your pants, Jimmy.”

She knelt down, motioning the now-pantsless Jimmy to come over. She faced forward as Jimmy knelt down behind her, his hands on her back, as she reached her hand to grab his cock and guide it in her. They both closed their eyes, grateful they at least didn’t have to look at each other while learning.

Marcus held up his hand, “hold on. I don’t think you should start with something so advanced.”

The two looked over at him, confused. Jimmy’s dick was hard and he was breathing heavy already from his sister’s touching it. Erika stopped and asked, “What do you mean advanced?”

“You don’t want to just start doing it doggy style, you’re going to ruin the poor boy. He needs to know what it’s like to have normal, regular sex.” Erika just looked at him.

“Go on, the two of you should be fully naked, like normal people having sex. The two undressed silently, “now get on your back and face him, Erika.” She did so, now trying to get over having to watch her brother fuck her. “Now continue.”

Erika tried to pretend it was no big deal, she was just helping him after all. “Okayyy, well, get real close to me Jimmy.” She spread her legs out and lifted her hips. Taking his penis and guiding it into her pussy.

“Ah!” she gasped as it entered her. “N-now, go -ah! Thrust in and, ah! Out of me!”

Jimmy started to as he closed his eyes, but Marcus interrupted him, “Both of you, eyes open. After all, couples don’t close their eyes when they having loving sex, do they?”

He opened his eyes, but remarked, “She’s my sister though! It’s hard to keep it up like this...”

“I know, right?” Marcus grinned at him, “you get so hard when you see her, it’s hard to keep it in her for long without shooting your load! She’s pretty hot after all.”

Erika blushed at the compliment as Jimmy’s eyes went wide. Erika was embarrassed, but Jimmy felt lust as they stared in each other’s’ eyes. Suddenly, he couldn’t hold on much longer, “Oh shit I’m gonna—”

“Not inside me!” She pulled back and he managed to pull out just before cumming, instead a thick stream jetting on her stomach and chest. “Ugh, I guess I should clean it off.”

Marcus leaned over the two of them, “hold on now. Erika, do you know what a girl who really loves her guy would do now?”

“Uh, cuddle?” Erika answered, unsure of what he’s getting at.

“No! The cum on your stomach. She’d eat it, to show him how hot and sexy everything he does is. You should show him.”

Erika wasn’t sure how to do it, so she took her fingers and scooped up as much as she could, but before she reached her lips Marcus grabbed her arm. “No, no. You can’t teach him like that, you have to teach him by letting him do it!”

Jimmy spoke up, “I have to eat it??”

“The best way to learn is by doing, right Jimmy? Let your sister be a good sister and teach you.” He gave a disapproving look to Jimmy.

“You’re right, I-I’m sorry Erika.” He scooted over to her hand, and Erika, feeling like something was wrong, but at the same time a little relieved she didn’t have to demonstrate herself, put her hand up to Jimmy’s lips.

“Use your tongue.” Jimmy licked his own warm spunk off Erika’s fingers, trying to look sexy but looking like an awkward 18 year old licking a lemon popsicle, face scrunched at the taste.

Erika giggled, “You’ll have to work on that expression, but that’s more or less right I think?” She looked over at Marcus, a look of satisfaction on her face as she successfully demonstrated to her brother how to have sex, and did her sisterly duties. Jimmy wiped his mouth with his hand and looked up expectantly as well.

Marcus was not impressed though. “That was barely passable, but I guess it was your first time Jimmy. And you, Erika, you definitely need some more experience. How can you keep giving your brother lessons if you don’t qualify to teach?”

“B-but I—”

“It’s alright, that’s why I’m your counselor, right? I’m here to help. I think I know what the problem is—you’ve just never had a proper fucking before I bet. All the times you’ve had sex were terrible, so how would you know what good sex is like?”

Erika thought back and her memories of sex had formed into terrible ones; a guy who didn’t know what he was doing, one guy cried, and another was her brother. Marcus was right; she didn’t know what a good fuck was!

“You’re right Marcus! All my experiences were terrible, how can I teach Jimmy like this?”

“It’s best if someone like me show you how it really feels like,” he took off his pants, revealing his enormous 9-inch member. Erika was speechless but excited to learn something new from Marcus.

He straddled her, and slowly inserted his giant cock into her, causing loud moans to erupt from Erika.

“Ohmigawd!Omigawd! Ah!Ah!”

“Watch me Jimmy!” He yelled at him and Jimmy couldn’t look away. “Look at how my dick fills your sister’s pussy nice and tight. That’s how a man fucks someone. See how she can’t help but yell? That’s how she lets her man know it’s good.”

The two bucked as she clenched her fists, “it’s always...important to let the woman, hng, get off first!”

“Ah! Agh! Ungh! Oh yeah! Yeah! Harder! Harder!! Fucckkk!!” Her pussy clenched tight as she orgasmed. Marcus quickly pulled out, breathing hard, and came on her tits, streams of white laced across them.

Jimmy watched the entire time, not really processing that his sister was fucking her supposed counselor, and just understanding that that’s what a good fuck was.

Erika was catching her breath, as Marcus got up and started putting his pants back on. As soon as she finished catching her breath, she looked up at Marcus, who looked at her tits. She realized what she wanted him to do, and she started to take his cum in her fingers again, when he reminded her, “Remember you’re teaching Jimmy.”

Jimmy also remembered that was his cue to come over to Erika. “You’ll do it better this time?” Erika reminded him.

He tried to lick off the cum more sensually, as Erika also realized, “you should look at Marcus too, he’s the one I would be looking at to let him know he was good.”

He knew he should always listen to his sister’s advice, as she was going out of her way to help him get laid, so he looked at Marcus and finished eating his cum, only occasionally breaking his expression due to the taste he wasn’t accustomed to.

Marcus smiled slightly, “not bad.” The two were happy with his positive reaction as he continued, “I want to help you two help each other more. Jimmy is well on the road to being a master of getting laid, and Erika, you seem to learn quickly; I like that about you.”

She smoldered at the compliment. “I’m going to make sure you two become the experts you should be, isn’t that great?”

“Thanks Marcus!”

“That’s awesome, man!”

The two looked up at him grinning, not caring at all that they’re naked on a grassy hill with a man they never met until today.