The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hentai Maid

Chapter 10 — The report

Greetings!

It is my custom, and your command, to keep my eyes open for any potential new recruits. Accordingly, yesterday, when, as instructed, I sent a man recommended for a mission to Midas on his way, I took it upon myself to expose to him some of the salient aspects of our manner of operation and our values.

Now it appears that this man named, as per our system, Protocorax15 is of the highest intelligence and a specialist in artificial intelligence. Yet, notwithstanding, he would appear to be extremely naive and quite the opposite of worldly-wise. It seems that he has fallen in love with a sex robot and is behaving most foolishly (I chuckle). If Midas does not dispose of him once his usefulness is expended, he will find himself alone in this wide world and amenable to proposals of service on our part. He could thus prove an extremely useful asset. Let us therefore express our interest in him to Midas and therefore preserve Protocorax15 for posterity, as it were. It may well prove that this individual might see the merit of our ways and join with us in heart as well as body.

I continue to act as the security agent here. Storm clouds are on the horizon as the wise men of Deva continue to brew up their feeble plots against Britiniacum while they profess support and respect and call for cooperation in every field. Know that Britiniacum has twenty NeoV-1 flying bombs standing by and that these have powerful fuel-air explosive payloads, very long-range, and can easily saturate the defence systems of any of our friends and neighbours at very little cost (the airframes of these flying bombs being of simple wooden construction).

Meanwhile, life continues in this backwater where such men as coppicers are held in high regard and there is little scope for transcendence of any kind. That said, of course, I’m most happy and extremely honoured to continue my work here and remain totally committed to your orders.

Deo Soli Invicto Mithræ!