The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her biggest wish

By Mian

Every evening Gloria went through a transformation. She applied white make-up to her face, used black lipstick and eyeliner and dressed herself with several bracelets, a chain with a cross, a long purple dress with a skull ornament right on her chest, purple and black stripped gloves and black boots with metal caps attached to them. In addition to her long black hair, it gave her the appearance of a Goth. Her true being as she sometimes announced. At day, she had to hide this side of her, because her boss would have fired her if he knew. Nothing would have made her luckier than quitting, but she dropped off from college one year ago and the only job she got was one in a fast-food restaurant, although mainly because of her lazy attitude. She often went down to the local graveyard, to meet others like her. When Gloria walked down the dark street, she was glad to have switched shifts with one of her coworkers. It was a rather quite night without clouds covering the nearly full moon and she slowly walked through the huge Iron Gate, which stood at the entrance of the graveyard.

The moon shined silently onto Gloria’s face and lightened her path, as most of the lamps there were broken long ago.

“Why does this town need such a large and old graveyard, without someone visiting it? At least there’s no one who makes us to leave”, she said to herself.

Quickly she reached her destination, a small area without graves, hidden between some couples of trees. There were already other people standing, talking about something.

“Hello Gloria, it looks like you avoided work again”, the person who spoke to her was Craig, a young man living on the other site of town. She thought of him as quite good-looking, even though she thought of him more as a good friend, because she knew him for years.

“Sure I did, but could you say what they are already talking about.”

“They’re speaking about these guys, who go rather to the new strip club than meeting with us.”

“Oh, that discussion again, I thought they decided to ignore them”.

“They did, but they found evidences of sexual intercourse some meters away, near one of the graves”, said Craig while pointing towards another area of the graveyard.

Although it did not disturb Gloria that others had sex on the graveyard, she did not wanted to listen to the others discussion again and walked away towards the direction Craig showed her, actually she somehow knew whom Craig could have minded before.

That place was even darker, as some trees blocked the moonlight.

She walked carefully between the gravestones, not wanting to damage them or her own body.

It took her quite a while until she heard something. At first, she thought of it as an animal, but soon became aware that it had to be these persons. Even though she decided to ignore them at the beginning, she now wanted to scold them.

Slowly the sound got louder, until she reached two large bushes. She carefully shoved some branches out of her way to see through the bushes, but did not like what she saw at all. On the ground laid a young man and on top a young woman, both around her age. Now while she stood near them, she could hear clearly his moans, as both of them of course had sex. Although the moonlight still was not that bright it did not took her long to see whom she had caught. She knew that woman more than most of the other peoples around, as it was her roommate Anna.

“Anna, stop it”, said Gloria harshly.

The woman slowly stood up and tried to get her huge breasts back into her skintight black top, which reflected the moonlight well because it was made of latex. Her long bleached out hair hung down her back even reaching her skimpy skirt, which in addition to her black 7-inch high heels made her look even taller. Although Gloria could not see Anna’s face, she was sure that Anna was grinning.

“Hi Gloria, like, how are you”, said Anna finally responding.

“Can’t you do that at another place?”

“Why? I‘m so sure my clothes fit ”, said Anna pointing on her black clothes.

“You’re everything, but no Goth. Just look for guys anywhere else, I don‘t think you will have any problems to find guys in this town”.

“You’re mean. Like, I just want to be your friend”, said Anna while looking in a mix of anger and sadness, but just turned around and left without saying anything, pouting like a little girl that is not getting what she wants.

In the meantime, the young man had stood up and walked into Gloria’s direction.

“Umm Gloria, would you be so nice and just tell nobody about what just happened? I mean the other people don’t need to know”.

Gloria did not say anything and slowly walked away like Anna without saying anything.

Gloria walked back to Craig and the others, leaving the man alone.

When Gloria reached her destination, she was disappointed to see that even more people had left. Actually, the only people still being there were Craig and Rebecca, a woman she knew since high school, as she met her at the same time as Craig).

“Did you find anything? I already started worrying about you”, said Craig when he saw Gloria.

“I’m OK, besides I really caught them.”

“If I should guess, I would say your roommate and one of the people who went home.

You know, he came to us just about three minutes ago and said you are slut and after a few more words, he and the others left.”

Both of them were now sitting on a large rock, not saying anything.

“You know Craig, this town really makes me sick”, said Gloria.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean it’s not Anna who is troubling me the most, sometimes I even wish to be Anna‘s friend, but I don‘t think that will ever happen.”

Gloria wanted to say something about that guy, but Rebecca interrupted her by walking around her and Craig. Sometimes Gloria was a little bit jealous of Rebecca, with her mid-long brown hair, her smooth skin and her C-cups, but now she was just annoying. When Rebecca started looking at her she wanted to ask her why she did that, but knew she wouldn‘t tell her. Rebecca had strange habits and was probably the calmest woman Gloria ever met. After some moment, Rebecca sat down again and pulled something out of her pocket.

“What are you doing Rebecca?” asked Gloria curiously.

“Nothing”, was Rebecca’s reply, which actually did not surprise Gloria, as she never had heard Rebecca speaking more than one or two words at the same time.

Although Gloria was still curious she decided not to ask again as Rebecca began to glare at her as before. Actually, she wanted to spend the little time she had with Craig and not Rebecca, Gloria actually didn‘t know why Rebecca disliked her and somehow didn‘t want to know it anymore.

The rest of the night turned out to be rather nice and later Gloria went back to the apartment she and Anna lived in, wanting to sleep a little bit before she had to go to work the next day.

* * *

Gloria woke up around 10 o’clock when her skull-shaped alarm clock began to ring loudly. She was still sleepy as three hours were not enough sleep as she had hoped and she slowly crouched out of her small bed. When she reached the bathroom, she was glad it was empty as Anna used to occupy it for hours. She walked towards the large mirror still rubbing her eyes and began watching herself. Her make-up had slightly faded away and all she saw was a plain young woman who had not reached anything in her life. Even though she was not ugly, she never thought about herself as especially beautiful. Her modest A-Cup matched her skinny body perfectly, she was slim and her skin was a little bit pale even without make up. After she had cleaned her face, she began to brush her hair. At first, she was a little bit unsure about her hair as it was a little bit greasy, but that would not make her stick out at her working place at all. After she made her hair into a ponytail like she normally did and wanted to leave the bathroom she stopped when someone grabbed her breasts beneath her shirt. It was not hard to guess who it was, as only Gloria and Anna had keys to their apartment.

“Good morning Gloria, feeling better today?”

“Not really”, said Gloria while she pushed Anna’s hands away and walked into the kitchen.

Anna followed Gloria only clothed in a bathrobe, until both of them took a seat at the table standing in their kitchen.

“I made you some coffee and I’ll drive you to your work too”, said Anna handing her roommate a cup. Gloria slowly nipped at the coffee as it like always contained twice as much sugar as any normal person ever would use.

“Thank you Anna”, said Gloria smiling as well as she could, not wanting to begin a fight with her again and drank the coffee quickly. As Gloria watched at Anna she could not deny, that she was at least slightly jealous. Anna was a little bit taller than her, had perfect tanned skin and seemed to earn quite a lot of money as a secretary, although she spend much of it for clothes, which was also the reason she and Gloria had to share their apartment. Except for those traits, Anna life would have been a true nightmare to Gloria, Anna had massive breasts, which stood proud from her chest without sagging and her hair was now blonde too. Even her clothes seemed terrible to Gloria, normally she wore tight clothes that not always covered her private parts and her shoes made Gloria wonder how she even could stand in them with her breasts without falling to the ground.

Anna interrupted Gloria’s thoughts when she began to feel out her own breasts, which prompted Gloria to leave the kitchen to dress for work. After twenty minutes Gloria returned and saw that Anna probably did the same as her as she stood in front of her room wearing a short outfit that showed every of her curves. Gloria found it to be difficult no to yell at her roommate while speaking and tried to ignore her instead.

“I‘m ready”, said the smiling Anna while showing her car keys to Gloria.

“Let us go”, was Gloria’s response as she tried to smile too.

As both of them walked down the stairs Gloria could not stop to think about the time, she and Anna had met one year ago. Back then, Gloria had just moved in and searched for a roommate. Then day Gloria had lost any hope to find someone who earned enough money, Anna showed up. Sure, she had many flaws, but she actually was the best candidate she had.

Gloria thought where interrupted when Anna switched on her radio, which made Gloria aware that she was already sitting in Anna’s car, somewhere on their way to Gloria’s working place.

“Like, do you want some music? I have quite a lot of CD‘s.”

Gloria quickly thought about music, which did not sound completely idiotically, but seemed unable to decide on something before Anna did. Now Gloria saw herself confronted with one of the worst songs she knew, but unlike normally she found the song okay when she looked into Anna’s face.

As Anna drove, quite fast it did not took long until they reached the parking area behind the restaurant.

“See, there’s the restaurant”.

“Thank you for driving me Anna”.

At first, Gloria wanted to say something about the day before and that she wanted to make Anna stop her attempts to become her friend, but just looked as her roommate drove away.

Gloria slowly walked towards the restaurants entrance, but stopped right before entering it. It took her a while to gather any positive emotion and entered.

“Where have you been last night Gloria? How often have I to repeat myself, no one switches his or her shifts. One more time and you are fired”, someone yelled at Gloria in the second she entered the restaurant. The restaurants boss hated her but to her relief he walked into his separated room and left her alone with her co-workers. She did not like them and because of that, she started her work without speaking to them. They looked at her angrily, which made Gloria think that they already had heard a long speech from the boss.

After a while Gloria‘s head began to hurt awfully, at first she thought about going to the toilet, but her co-workers views made her to stay. She did her best to smile as she gave the food to the customers, but after the tenth one, she could not bare it anymore. The toilet was dirty and its smell was terrible, but at least it was quiet. Gloria felt like she would faint at any time, but managed to sit onto the ground. It took her some time until she felt strong enough to return to work. She stood up and checked herself in the mirror, which was in the next room.

After she saw that she looked ok, she slowly walked back and already thought about what her manager would fire her immediately.

To her surprise no one seemed to be angry anymore, actually all of her co-workers smiled at her. Somehow, Gloria was scared; they never smiled like that, at least when she was at work. The next hours seemed to fly and she had surprisingly much fun serving the food to the people and talking with them while she did so even though she had slight difficulties, as she could not remember minor parts of her work, like which buttons she had to push. When her shift was over Gloria wanted to leave but to her surprise, no one asked her to change shifts.

Gloria’s way home was rather boring and nothing strange happened to her in that time, except some men staring at her. She was still confused about what happened at work. When she reached the couch, which stood in the living room, she let herself fall down onto it and closed her eyes to get some rest. Even though her work was not that hard she still felt ill and her stomach ached slightly, but it didn‘t take her long to fall asleep.

Later that evening, Gloria did not actually know how long she had slept; she woke up after she had heard a loud noise, which came from the kitchen.

“Shit, when I wake her she will yell at me again”, heard Gloria right before Anna peeked into the living room, clearly embarrassed. For Gloria it was a little bit too much, she just stood up and went towards her room. Just as she reached the door, she turned around and looked at the still pity-looking Anna.

“It’s okay, I wanted to go into my room anyway, just be quitter from now on”, said Gloria before she closed the door behind her. Normally she would have yelled at Anna, but she felt completely calm. She quickly fell asleep again, without further thinking about the different behavior, other people had shown today.

* * *

The next morning Gloria felt relaxed and her stomachache had disappeared. She was still sleepy and had slight problems to see her surroundings. After some moments, she wanted to check the time on her alarm clock but it seemed to have disappeared, actually her complete room looked somehow different. Not wanting to concern with that fact and not caring for the time anymore, she stood up and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and began to wash her body carefully. It took only a few moments until she reached her breasts. The nipples of her full C-Cup breasts sent waves of pleasure through Gloria’s body as they hardened and made her moan. She did so quite a while sometimes she even thought about to touch her pussy, but somehow her hands seemed to stop every time she tried. Eventually she stopped slightly disappointed, stepped out of the shower and covered herself with a towel.

Her wet long hair slightly covered her face, so she began to dry them. It bothered her that her true hair color began grow out again, which let her platinum blonde hair look darker. As she watched herself in the mirror, she could not decline how proud she was about what she saw. Her long hair reached down to her ass and her breasts stood proudly from her chest. All in all her tanned body was quite curvy, much to the men’s joy. Gloria dropped the towel to the ground and walked back to her room to dress herself. To her dismay, none of her clothes seemed to fit, as they were too tight around her breasts and hips.

At first Gloria was quite reluctant, but then went into Anna’s room, as she knew that her roommate had actually more than just one closet full of clothes. When Gloria finally saw the clothes, she was amazed and quickly found what she had sought. A black corset made of an elastic fabric and partly latex, which showed enough cleavage that her breasts seemed to pop out of it any time. The skirt was quite short, did not leave any place for imagination and matched her top in fabric and design. Finally, she settled on black 5-inch leather high heels, several black leather armlets and a cross, which nearly vanished in her now enormous cleavage.

After Gloria had finished dressing herself, she was sure that she had somewhere to go to, but somehow she just could not remember which place it actually was. She restlessly walked around and tried to remember until she did. She must have wanted to go shopping, as she remembered her clothes, although she did not know why she actually had those unfitting clothes anyway.

To Gloria’s disappointment, she did not know where to buy clothes she would like, but was sure she would find a store once she was at the mall. At the same time, she could also visit one of her favorite bookstores, “Tombstones” one of the best place for Goths to find books, which was also the place Rebecca worked.

She quickly grabbed her purse and walked out of the apartment straight towards the mall.

* * *

Gloria quickly reached her destination, although she nearly got lost as she couldn‘t read some of the signs on the way. The town’s mall was quite big and had many stores she never had entered before. The bookstore was very small and although it was near the entrance, from its look most people were not aware of the fact that there was actually a bookstore. Gloria slowly went into the store and was surprised, as the store was empty and looked like there were no costumers for ages. She walked around counter only to find a sleeping woman, at first, Gloria thought it was Rebecca but just a few seconds later the young woman woke up. The woman wore black t-shirt sporting a white skull, black jeans and had long black hair.

“How can I help you?” said the young woman as she rubbed her eyes.

“I wanted to buy some books”, said Gloria smiling.

“Just choose what you want and leave”, was the annoyed reply.

At first Gloria thought about to leave immediately, but in the end she decided to walk around at least a little bit, but after a while, Gloria stopped her pointless search and walked to the woman again.

“Doesn’t Rebecca have to work today?

“I’m working alone; I don’t even know a woman of that name”.

“But I’m so sure she does”, responded Gloria pouting slightly.

“Now listen, that woman is not working here and you can be sure that she never will and now be so nice and leave the store, now!”

At first, Gloria wanted to response but she could not think of anything clever to use, instead she walked out of the store looking at the woman harshly.

Now Gloria stood in the mall confused and in bad mood. Suddenly without that anything particular had happened Gloria’s head began to ache like the day before, but then she just giggled and shrugged her shoulders before she began to look around again not remembering what had happened. Gloria still needed Clothes but was not sure if the mall had a shop that covered her special taste of clothes. It took some time before she reached a little shop, which seemed promising called “Lilac”. After she had entered the shop, the young woman who stood behind the counter greeted Gloria with a huge smile. The woman had short blonde hair, tanned and wore a lot of make-up on her heavily tanned skin. The clerk had huge breasts covered by a tight white t-shirt, which sported a pink kitty and her butt covered by a pink skirt. She looked a more girlish version of Gloria, but although her taste of clothes was different from that woman’s the shop had all clothes Gloria could imagine.

While looking around Gloria somehow felt that, something was strange about the shop. She thought quite a while and hoped to remember why it seemed so strange, even the young woman somehow seemed to be “wrong”. After a while, the young woman approached Gloria and smiled at her confused costumer. Immediately Gloria forgot her worries and spent some time looking around and trying some clothes on.

After some time and more than twenty pieces of clothes, Gloria walked towards the counter where the smiling woman already awaited her and after Gloria had paid, she left the store. At the entrance of the mall while she looked at the clothing store it finally hit her, there was no store called “Lilac” in the mall and especially near the entrance. There was a bookstore, Gloria was sure it was. Her thoughts began to swirl in her head and she could not think of anything, especially not those stores.

Confused Gloria walked out of the mall, directly towards her apartment.

* * *

When Gloria finally came home, she already could her Anna who seemed to take a shower. She immediately walked to her room only to find to have become some kind of over sized closet. Gloria quickly ran into Anna’s room to talk with her when she was done with showering only to find the room a mix of her old room and Anna’s, it looked like they were sharing a room. When she heard steps behind her Gloria wanted to ask Anna about these changes, but the sight of Anna’s naked body stopped her immediately.

“What’s up Glory, you sure look bad”, said Anna while drying her huge tits with a towel. All Gloria could do at the sight of her roommate’s sight was watching all over her body.

“Um, Glory? My eyes are a little bit up there”, said Anna before she walked to Gloria and gave her nipples a good pinch.

“Ouch, why did you pinch me, I was just thinking”.

Anna could not suppress to grin before she began to play with Gloria’s nipples once more.

“And what were you thinking about for so long?

“Uh, like I don’t now anymore”

“Ditz.”

“You‘re a …..”

Anna interrupted Gloria when she reached her goal and she moaned loud and passionately. Anna who giggled like crazy at that sight stopped and began to whisper in Gloria’s ear, “come on Glory if you don’t change your clothes I will go without you”.

It took Gloria some time but then she remembered, at some days she and Anna went to the graveyard and met some of the local Goths. Sure most of them only came to have sex with them, but for Gloria that was only a reason more to go. She liked the music they heard, the style of clothes and she liked their discussions. The only thing that troubled Gloria was that although Anna went with her to the Graveyard she did not like anything except the sex.

“Hello? Are you in there Glory”, said Anna to the again motionless Gloria, while she waved her hands in front of her roommates face.

“Yeah, I’m okay”, said the giggling Gloria before she rushed towards her new clothes and took them to the big closet that once had been her room. Now she stood there naked admiring her body while she could not decide which cloths she would wear.

After some moments, Gloria looked through the window next to the mirror she stood in front and began to watch the already darkened sky.

The moon was finally full and Gloria felt like it would swallow her mind. It was like there was nothing else, just her and the moon. After a few seconds, she got the same headache as before, but this time she knew that something strange would happen, it was as if she could feel that her body changed. The whole process didn’t take much time and didn‘t give Gloria much time in that she could call for help or something else, to be exact in the end there was nothing she wanted to do. After her headache had vanished, the new Glory walked in front of the mirror like nothing had happened. She was now a little bit taller than Anna and her hair was longer and completely blonde. As she looked at herself, she could not stop thinking how sexy she was and how men will react to it and while touching her breasts, she was happy that she had that breast enlargement years ago, although she could not remember when it actually was.

After Glory had finished watching at herself, she quickly knew what she wanted to wear and after she dressed herself, she walked into the living room. There she stood, dressed in a short dress and 8-inch high heels, all in black. At home, she preferred to wear clothes that were a little bit more special, but for her walks to the graveyard Anna told her that, it was easier to clean them like that and the fact that many parts of her clothes were made of latex made it even easier. Additionally her face sported dark make-up.

“Are you ready? I’m waiting already”, said Anna which stood already at the door.

“I’m ready to go”.

As Glory was just about to walk out of the apartment Anna began to whisper in her ear once more, “Don’t forget that we have to go back earlier tonight. You remember last time while at work you nearly felt asleep while giving that costumer a lap dance”.

When Glory heard that, she was happy to have such a caring roommate.

After they had left the house, they quickly reached their destination. The moon shined bright, even brighter than two days before and led the two straight to a small group of people who were already sitting near a pair of tombstones. After greeting them Glory and Anna sat down and listened to their discussions. Glory did not know how long she had listened and actually, she had already forgotten most of it, but then someone poked her shoulder.

“Hey, do you have time?”

If Glory did remember anything of her former life, she would have recognized the young man behind her as the same one who had sex with Anna two days ago.

“Sure”, was all she said before they vanished behind some bushes, while Anna who saw this smirked, as she knew that Glory would not hold back as she told her before.

Now the young man stood in front of Glory, his pants down on the ground and his erected cock pointing towards Glory who quickly went down on her knees and started to give him a blowjob. The old Gloria would have yell at him at best, but for Glory, it was part of what she was. Countless emotions and even more memories of her new live filled her head. Herself becoming a Goth, her bad marks in high school, her first meeting with Anna, the hard time after her grades became even worse, her and Anna becoming roommates and best friends, her first breast enlargement and all the following ones, her and Anna becoming strippers and every time she had sex. All these memories were now a part of her and she loved it. After some time Glory could fell how the young man slowly began to pull his cock out of her mouth, she already knew what she had to do and raised her dress. When he finally pushed his still hard cock in her wet pussy, Glory could not suppress a loud moan.

The moan was even loud enough that Anna and the others could hear it. She immediately wanted to peak a little bit was stopped when she heard three of the Goths, two guys and a woman Anna had never seen, talking.

“You should forbid her to come here she is one of those people who make others to talk about us”, said the young woman in a harsh manner.

“Come on it’s not like she’ a bad person”, was the simple reply she received.

The young woman wanted to shout at the guys again, but became of the fact that both of them were staring into the air and after she turned around, she saw Anna who slowly walked towards her smiling.

“You must know that my friend will be really sad if she can’t met those guys here”, said Anna.

“A slut like her can find someone to fuck wherever she wants”.

Anna stopped smiling after she heard that grabbed an arm of one of the guys and made two more steps towards the woman until their chests pressed against each other. The woman resembled the old Gloria in many ways, she had long black hairs, wore long dark dresses and black boots, but unlike Gloria she had moderate C-cups which sagged slightly.

“I think it will be rather easy to persuade those guys to ban you and your friend soon”, said the young woman, but did not receive an answer from Anna who was still holding the arm of one of the guys tightly. Although she looked completely calm, she wanted to slap that woman as hard as she could. She closed her eyes to calm herself down a bit, but when she opened them, again she was quite surprised what she saw. The woman who had annoyed her so much was no more, instead a new woman or at least she thought so stood at her place. The woman had short dark blue hair which matched her make-up, a skimpy black top, a matching skirt, 6-inch high heels, her breasts were still a C-cup but by now they stood proudly from her chest and no one would ever think of them as real again.

The woman now grabbed the other guys arm, leaned a little bit forward and began to speak, “Hi, I’m Alice and you must be Anna. The guys like talk so much about you and your friend.” Without waiting for an answer, the woman turned around and walked away. The still confused Anna at first wanted to follow her, but forgot everything after the guy whose arm she was holding the whole time began to caress her ass and both of them went behind some bushes too.

The night continued with most of the Goths having sex while others were still discussing, but unknown to all of them a young couple walked at the streets along the graveyard, while holding hands and watching at the full moon, Craig and Rebecca. Both of them were no Goths anymore or better they had never been. Instead Craig and Becky never met Gloria who did not even tried to enter a college, were a couple and didn‘t remember anything of their old lives, or at least Craig didn‘t.

“The moon shines beautiful”, said Craig, but to his dismay, Rebecca did not listen to him at all and watched at a small card she was holding. As Craig knew he would not get an answer, he quickly grabbed the card, much to Rebecca’s anger.

“What is this?”

“It’s a card”, said Rebecca in an annoyed manner.

“I know that, but I don’t know why it is so important to you. The text on it does not make any sense either. I wish we never had met or never will meet Gloria in all our lives again. I mean who is Gloria?”

After hearing that Rebecca’s face slightly turned red before she answered, “I don‘t know a person of the name Gloria too. It is a card that grants wishes to make the user happy. They say that it is at the peak of its power at a full moon, but it’s actually nothing more than one of those dumb urban legends”. As Rebecca knew she had lied, her whole body began to tremble.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing. Where do you and your friends want to go tomorrow? I forgot it already”, said Rebecca while directing Craig’s attention towards something different.

“We are going to that strip club at the other end of town, you know one of the guys will be married soon and he wants to go there at least once”.

Suddenly Craig’s attention was drawn to the card again which was now without any text on it, or at least that was what he wanted to do before he suddenly felt something pulling on his arm. He grinned when he realized that it was Rebecca, but like many persons before she was not, the person she was a few seconds ago. While the old Rebecca’s body was still the same as two nights before and only her clothes had switched from black dresses to turtleneck sweaters and trousers, the new Rebecca was even bustier, curvier than Glory or Anna and had long platinum blonde hair made into two pigtails. The clothes she was wearing were little more than a top made of red latex, a short red latex skirt and matching boots.

“That’s no fair, you said you would fuck Becky all night tomorrow”, said Rebecca while she stomped on the ground. Craig smiled at the sight of his girlfriend pressing her huge tits against his body. He slowly lowered his hand and grabbed Rebecca’s ass, which made Rebecca giggle.

“I see, then I don’t think that there is much to do, if my girlfriend wants me to stay at home there’s not much I could do”, said Craig while he saw the smile on Becky’s face growing larger and larger and threw the card he was holding away not remembering what it actually was. On their way home all Becky could think about how happy she was to have Craig. Glory never met the couple and none of them could have been happier with their new lives just as Becky had wished.

Unbeknownst to any of the people it had changed, the card which fulfilled Becky’s wish flew away to seek another person it could make happy.

The End?