The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her First Time

Paul’s girlfriend Zoe decides it’s time to try being the hypnotist for a change.

They sat on the couch in her living room watching TV. It had been a long day; they’d gotten up and gone rollerblading, and then had lunch, and then headed over to the mall for the afternoon. After going out to dinner, they were watching some stupid show to pass the time before her parents went to bed and the night was theirs. Finally, after what seemed like forever (but was really only about 45 minutes) they came in to say good night and headed off to their room. The two of them looked at each other, grabbed hands and scampered up the stairs to her room. They immediately fell on the bed, his hands tugging at the bottom of her shirt while she frantically tried to untuck his. Finally their shirts lay together on the ground, and they tried to touch and kiss every inch of exposed skin. Her breasts heaving, she put her hands on his chest and pushed him off of her. “Sleep Deep!” He immediately lay still on the bed next to her, and she slowly tried to catch her breath and decide what to do next.

* * *

“Isn’t your house up that street there?” Paul looked at Zoe, curiously.

“Um, yup. But I wanna show you something first.” She smiled mysteriously at him, and he wondered what his devious girlfriend had in mind. Five minutes later they pulled into the park near her house, and she got out of the car, and opened the trunk. There she pulled out a big fleece blanket, and waited for him to follow. The walked into the park, and seeing as it as the beginning of the fall, no one was there at this time. Finally they reached the spot she had in mind, and she spread the blanket down on the ground and patted the spot next to her. He willingly sat down next to her.

“This is nice, but what are we doing here?” He still didn’t quite understand what was going on.

“Isn’t it pretty? I thought you’d like it.”

“Um yeah...it’s gorgeous.” He said, finally looking around and taking in the scenery around them. He wrapped his arm around her, and she leaned over and put her head on his shoulder and smiled contentedly. After a few minutes she looked up at him and tentatively asked, “Paul?”

“Yes?”

“So ya know how you mentioned that you thought after we’d done that hypnosis stuff on me for a while that maybe...maybe I could try it on you?”

He’s heart skipped a beat, and he tried to keep the excitement out of his voice. “Of course.”

“Well I think I’m ready.”

His pulse was definitely speeding up. “You think you’re up to it?”

“Yup. I’ve been studying.” She giggled for a moment before continuing. “I thought here would be the perfect place, since it’s so peaceful and quiet, and I know that you always feel more relaxed when you’re in nature.”

He smiled back at her, and patted her back. “Bring it on.”

She smiled back at him. “Great!”

* * *

She couldn’t believe it had worked as well as she had planned it. But she needed to calm things back down, she wanted this night to last, and if they kept up at the pace they were going both of them would be done within the next twenty minutes! “Paul, can you hear me?”

“Yes” came his very relaxed monotone voice.

“Tonight has been fun, hasn’t it?”

“Yes” came his reply, a bit more enthusiastic.

“You want it to last a long time though, don’t you?”

“Yes”

“Well we need to slow down a bit. So I want you to visualize a meter in front of you going from one to ten. This meter is your arousal meter. What number does it say on it right now?”

He paused for a moment, and then said, “Ten.”

“Okay, well we need to turn that number down just a bit. So I’m going to count down from three to one, and each time I say a number the meter’s going to go lower. So right now we have Three, and the meter slowly starts going down...Two, going down a bit further...One, all the way down. What number does the meter read now Paul?”

Again he paused. “Seven”

“Much better” she thought to herself. She was about to wake him back up, and had a better idea. She wrapped her fingers around his forearm and asked, “Can you feel where my hand is right now Paul?”

“Yes, on my arm.”

“Very good. Do you consider this part of your arm to be particularly sexual?”

“No...”

“That’s correct. But that’s about to change. Your arm is about t become the most sexual part of your body. Whenever I touch it, or it rubs against anything, it’s going to feel like your cock is getting touched, or rubbing against something. You’ll feel the sensations that you normally feel on your cock when it’s being touched, or when my mouth is on it when I touch your arm. Your arm is going to be so sensitive to the touch, but it’ll feel so good. The part of your arm closest to your elbow is the least sensitive, while your fingers are the most. Got it?” He nods again. “Very good! I’m going to count down from five now, and you’re not going to remember this happening when you wake up, only your subconscious will. Five...four...three...two...one...” Zoe smiled evilly once more as Paul opened his eyes.

* * *

“Okay I want you to lie down and relax. Are you comfortable?”

“Yup.” He lay with his back on the blanket, and his head in her lap. She was gently massaging his temples and hair while she spoke.

“Good. Now I want you to find something to focus on and keep your eyes open until I tell you to close them. We’re going to start by relaxing your whole body. So I want you to imagine little relaxing bubbles moving over your body and taking away your all your stress. We’ll start at your toes, I want you to feel the little relaxing bubbles on your feet and toes, surrounding them, and feeling so nice. When you can feel them I want you to nod. " She paused for a moment, and then as he nodded she continued. “Okay, now I want you to let the little relaxing bubbles move up your feet and onto your ankles, and then up your calves, so you can feel them all over your feet and your legs. Now I want you to let the bubbles move even higher, up to your thighs, feel them on your skin, relaxing you, taking away all of your stress. Now let the bubbles go even higher, up to your stomach, letting the bubbles cover your entire lower body, taking away all the stress that you feel and relaxing you. Start to feel the bubbles in your finger tips and as they move up your stomach towards your chest, their going to move up your hands towards your elbows. Let the bubbles come up higher and higher, until your whole body up to your chin is covered in these tiny little relaxing bubbles that are slowly popping and releasing all of the stress in your body. I want you to nod when the bubbles reach your chin.” She paused again, and thirty seconds later was rewarded by a slight nod of his head. “Alright the bubbles are going to continue up your chin and over your mouth, but they’re not going to make it hard for you to breath, they’re just going to feel nice. Let the bubbles cover your entire face, over your nose, and up to your eyes. When they’re over your eyes you’re going to want to close them but fight the urge. Don’t let how heavy your eyelids feel let you close them. Keep your eyes open, but let the bubbles cover your entire face, and just feel how relaxed your body is.” She paused again, and watched as his eyes started to blink more as he struggled to keep them open. She allowed him to lie like this for a few more minutes, and she could see how relaxed his body had become as the stress had left it. It wasn’t hard to do, especially since she knew Paul was experienced with self-hypnosis. Finally she decided to move on.

“All right Paul, the time has come for you to close your eyes, but not yet! I’m going to count down from five, and as I count down your eyelids are going to become heavier and heavier, and by the time I reach one you won’t be able to keep them open any longer and they will shut. Five, they’re starting to get heavy, four, getting heavier, but try to keep them open, three very heavy now, two, very very heavy, and one, eyes closed.” His eyes closed as if on cue and she smiled to herself. This was fun! “Now I want you to visualize yourself at the top of a staircase. There are twenty stairs in front of you and at the bottom is a dark basement. Now, when you get down to the basement, all of the stress of your daily life will have completely left your body and you will be very deeply hypnotized. Do you want to go to the basement Paul?”

“Yes” he said faintly.

“Good! Now I’m going to count down from twenty, and with each number you will feel more and more relaxed, all of the stress going away, leaving you completely free. 20...19...18...17...16...” his body was sinking down lower and his head was becoming heavier in her lap, but she continued her gentle stroking of his temples. “5...4...3...2...1” Paul looked so peaceful lying there. “Now, I want you to walk over to the wall in front of you, and on it you will see a meter. The meter goes from fifty to one, fifty being the deepest hypnotized you can be one being not at all. Now concentrate on the meter, and tell me what number you see.”

After a few moments of pondering, Paul finally said “40.”

This was going exceptionally well! “Great! We’re going to take you down just a little further, just down to forty-five. So I want you to concentrate on your breathing, slow it down, slower and slower, and when you reach forty-five, I want you to nod.”

After about a minute and a half, Paul’s breathing had slowed considerably, and he nodded his head. She wanted to make sure this was working, so she decided to give him a simple suggestion.

* * *

She pounced on his as he opened his eyes, sitting down on top of his stomach and smiling down at him. She bent down and kissed him, and his arms automatically went around her. She pushed them off of her and held them down at his sides. “It’s my turn to play, you’ll get to later” she admonished, and returned to kissing him. Her mouth trailed down his neck to his collarbone, where she licked and sucked and rubbed her tongue up and down his skin. First his left side, then his right side, and then she kissed his neck back up to his lips and planted another kiss on him. She stuck her tongue deeply into his mouth, and rubbed it against his. Finally she pulled back, and this time, went for his ears, gently nibbling and sucking on them until she could feel his pulse start to quicken. His breathing was getting a bit ragged, and she couldn’t wait to get to the fun stuff. She came back and kissed his mouth again, and moved slowly down his body. She kissed his collarbone again, and continued lower. This time she stopped at his chest, and gently sucked on first his left nipple, then his right. She played with them in her mouth, rolling them around and pulling gently on them, gently running her teeth against them and feeling him moan as she did so. She ran her fingers up and down his body, careful to avoid contact with his arm. Finally she moved lower, and kissed his stomach and sides. Running her tongue up and down his sides, gently biting and sucking at different intervals around his stomach and sides she teased him, and she could feel his rising cock between her legs. She moved again, but instead of going lower, she moved to his side. She pulled his pants off of him, and pulled his boxers down just slightly so she could get her mouth and tongue on his hipbones. She licked them up and down, in circles, putting her entire mouth over his hipbone. He squirmed with delight, and the bulge in his shorts seemed to grow bigger and more defined. Finally she looked up at him with an evil smile, and he knew what was coming next. But instead of reaching to pull of his boxers, she reached for his arm. She ran her tongue from the bottom of his elbow up to the base of his hand, and it felt like there were a thousand little pleasure jolts all over his arm. She did it again, even slower this time, taking her time to run her tongue over every available inch of his arm. It felt like she was licking his cock, it felt so good. He wanted more; he wanted her mouth around him. As if she could read his mind, she wrapped her mouth around the side of his arm, running her tongue in circles and gently sucking on the skin. He cold feel it in his cock, it felt as if her mouth was running up and down the shaft of his cock, while her tongue played with the head and sucked on it. She moved her mouth up, and the sensations were even stronger. Finally she reached the base of his hand, and he felt his entire body tense as she licked his palm. His cock was throbbing it was so hard, it felt like he was receiving the best blowjob of his life. Finally she got up to his fingers, and she slowly pulled one finger and then the next into her mouth and sucked on them. He nearly came right then it felt so good. She was running her tongue around his finger and it felt as if her tongue was running up and down his cock. She continued her oral ministrations on his hand, while she began pulling off his boxers. Luckily she was wearing a skirt, and she could just pull her panties off quickly, she needed to feel his cock inside of her pussy she was so wet with desire. She needed to be filled, and so she sat down on his cock, and began ridding him up and down, clenching his cock with her pussy muscles, all the while sucking on his fingers and twirling her tongue around them. She rode him harder and harder, faster and faster, and the mouth on his fingers began to speed up, sucking harder and harder, and faster and faster. He couldn’t believe what it felt like; he was getting the world’s best blowjob and having sex at the same time. It was too much, he couldn’t hold back any longer, and he shot his load deep inside her again and again as she sucked on his fingers and rode the last remaining drops out of him. Finally she let him pull his fingers out of her mouth, and she leaned down and whispered in his ear, “Sleep Deep.”

* * *

“Hmm...what first...” she thought to herself, before a brilliant idea struck. She wanted to try something simple and easy, just to make sure she had done as good a job as she thought she had. She giggled to herself. “Now Paul, in a few minutes I’m going to wake you up, and you’re going to feel very refreshed and very relaxed, like you’ve just woken up from a nice nap. But you’re not going to remember any of the commands that I’m about to give you. Whenever I a type of animal, you will unconsciously make the noise the animal makes. But you will not think there’s anything strange about this, and you won’t even remember doing it. It will be your natural reaction to whenever I say a type of animal. Understand?” He nods. “Good. Also, when you hear me say the words ‘Sleep Deep’ you will automatically get back to this level of being hypnotized. Your eyes will automatically close and you will automatically be returned to this state of deep relaxation and deep hypnosis. Okay?” He nods again. “All right. Now we’re going to wake you up, so I want you to picture yourself standing at the foot of the stairs you came down to. We’re going to count up from 20, and with each number you’re going to move to the next stop, and you’ll feel the energy start returning to your body more and more with each step. When we reach one you’ll be at full energy and wide-awake feeling great. 20, starting to feel the energy return to your limbs, 19...18...17...5...4...3...2...1, wide-awake with a smile on your face!”

His eyes popped open and he smiled up at her. “I think you’re a natural!”

She giggled. “We’ll see,” she said.

“So what do you wanna do now?”

“Why don’t we walk around the park a little bit...I saw some ducks over there,” she couldn’t resist the urge to see if it truly worked. As soon as the word duck was out of her mouth a strange look came over Paul’s face and he quacked! But the look quickly disappeared and he nodded towards her.

“Sounds like a good idea, let’s go.”

She giggled, she couldn’t believe she had actually done it. While on their short walk, she asked about his dog Sherlock, and told him stories about her two cats. She thought she saw a bunny, and she laughed over the look on his face while he tried to make a noise a bunny would, when he finally settled on, “Eh...what’s up, Doc?” The even saw two frogs playing in the pond. Paul’s skill at making animal noises was evident, and she was having a great time with it. But it was time to go home, and she knew that he would be highly embarrassed if he continued with this activity in front of her family. So when they returned to the blanket, she sat back down and he sat down with her. She leaned over to put her head on his shoulder, and whispered in his ear, “Sleep Deep.”

Immediately his eyes closed and he fell back onto the blanket. She had been expecting that, and caught him and placed his head in her lap. “That was fun, wasn’t it!” She said out loud, more to herself. But he nodded and she continued. “Well, we’re going to stop that game now. So when you hear types of animals you’ll no longer feel the need to make their noise. But when you wake up, you’ll remember the suggestion I gave you and the conversation we just had and you’ll find it very amusing and very silly. Now Paul, I want you to walk over to the meter on the back wall, and read it for me.”

She waited and he finally said, “45.”

“Great, now I want to bring that number down to 50, so you’re at your absolute deepest level of hypnosis. You’re going to feel completely relaxed no tension in any of your body at all, just a feeling of being relaxed and at peace with everything around you. Very relaxed, I want you to slow down your breathing, and feel all the tension leave your body, and pull the number on the meter down to 50. When it’s at 50 I want you to nod.” She waited, and a minute or so later he nodded. “Good, good, good. You’re doing great. You love how this feels, don’t you? Being so relaxed, allowing me to be in control, feeling so stress free and without any tension at all. Now it’s almost time for us to go home so we can go out to dinner with my family. For the rest of the evening, until my parents go to bed, every time you see me touch my ear, you’re going to get a little turned on. Not so that there’s any physical reaction, but inside you’re going to be getting hotter and hotter every time I touch my ear. But you won’t be allowed to touch me until my parents go to sleep. You can hold my hand, or put your arm around my waist, and you can give me little kisses, but other than that you can’t do anything about how turned on you’re getting. Every time I touch my ear your desire for me is going to build and build inside you, but don’t worry you won’t react to it physically until my parents go to sleep. Got it?” He nodded. “Great! All right, let’s head back up the stairs to being full conscious again. You won’t remember this part of our conversation, just let your subconscious do all the work. 20...19...3...2...1, eyes open feeling fabulous!”

He sat back up. “You’re so silly! I can’t believe you made me do that, with the animal noises! Although I have to admit, knowing you had so much control over me was such a turn on!” He went to kiss her, and instead gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He looked a little puzzled, but she just stood up and grabbed the blanket.

“Come on goofball, we have dinner in 45 minutes.”

They got back into her car and drove back to her house. She wanted to wait until they were at the restaurant to start playing with her ear, but wouldn’t you know an actual itch came over and she just had to scratch it. She watched as his eyes widened and stared at her as she scratched her ear. She could almost see the sexual thoughts beginning to stir in his head, and she giggled inwardly. Tonight was gonna be fun.

* * *

She slid herself off of him, and sat next to him. He looked so peaceful, so calm in his trance. She went to the bathroom to clean herself up, and decide what to do next. She came back and sat down next to him on the bed, but first removed her bra and skirt which had been forgotten about in her haste to have him inside her. She needed to take the suggestion off of his arm, but couldn’t decide if she wanted to do anything else. She sat quietly for a moment, running her hand up and down his stomach and chest while she thought. Then she started to speak. “Paul, your arm is going to return to just being your arm now, okay? No longer will it feel like it’s your cock; it’s just going to feel like your normal arm and hand, no more or less sensitive than it’s ever felt. However, there’s something new that you’re feeling. When you wake up, you’re going to start feeling very aroused. But it’s not a fast, need to have it now arousal, it’s an arousal to make sure I feel as much pleasure as possible. The more pleasure I feel, the better you feel. And it’s just going to feel better and better until you’re ready to cum, but you can’t. You can’t cum until I tell you to. It’s just going to feel better and better, but you won’t be able to get off until I say the words that let you know that you can. Okay?” He nodded again. She had another idea. “You know how you’ve been craving chocolate for the past few days? Well, the juices that my pussy secretes when I get turned on are going to taste just like the most delicious chocolate you’ve ever had in your whole life. You’re not going to be able to get enough of them, they’re going to taste so good. But once I orgasm, you’ll be able to stop licking the chocolate between my legs. You won’t actually want to eat the chocolate, so you won’t want to bite down at all, but you will love how it feels and tastes all over your tongue. You won’t be able to get enough of it. Okay?” He nodded. “All right, let’s wake you up and see how this worked! 5...4...3...2...1...”

His eyes popped open and he looked up at her. “That, was incredible!” His wrapped his arms around her waits and pulled her towards him so she was lying by his side. He unconsciously stroked her side up and down while he told her how glad he was that she was so accepting of his fantasy, and was glad that she was having so much fun with it. Finally he bent his mouth down to kiss her, a long, slow, drawn out kiss, his tongue leisurely slipped into her mouth and played with hers, as his hands ran up and down her body, stroking every part of her skin. He rolled her over so she was on her back, and he was on his side facing her, his lips never coming off of hers. His left hand found her breast, and he slowly began playing with the underside of it, running his finger up and down and around in circles over it. He took his mouth off of hers and began kissing her neck, and the hand on her breast started making large circles around the entire area, each circle getting smaller and smaller until it was just surrounding her nipple. She moaned as the feelings of pleasure washed over her body. He moved lower on her body, so that while one hand played with one nipple, his mouth found the other. She shuddered as his mouth took her hard nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it, rolling it around in his mouth and gently biting down on it. His thumb and first finger were playing with her other nipple, rolling it around in his fingers and pinching it gently. He had always enjoyed sucking on her tits, but this was incredible. He was getting so hard so quickly, and it felt so good to be giving her such pleasure. Finally the hand that was playing with her nipple left it, and began to move lower down her body, stroking the soft skin of her stomach and sides. His mouth removed itself from her nipple as well, and began its journey down to her stomach, where he kissed, licked, and sucked on every inch of her skin. She was so turned on by the lavish attention she was receiving, and he was so turned on by the incredible amount of pleasure she was feeling. He ran his hands up and down her sides, causing her to shiver in delight, as he kissed her bellybutton. Something caught his attention a bit lower though, it smelled like hot chocolate. He stopped his attention to her stomach and moved lower to investigate. The smell was definitely coming from between her legs, it smelled like the most exquisite chocolate he had ever smelled in his entire life. He placed his hands on her thighs and spread them apart so that he could have better access to the smell that was coming from her pussy.

* * *

They sat across from each other during dinner, and every once in a while she would gently touch her ear, just to see him jump. She could tell he was getting turned on inside every time he did it, he looked as if he might explode sitting at the table. He tried to carry on a conversation about the latest sports event with her father, but had difficulty keeping his eyes away from her ear. It felt funny, she had worn a blue blouse open enough to see her chest with a white tank top underneath it, which called attention to her large breasts. Normally he would be noticing them every so often, but this evening his entire focus was on her ear. She was enjoying the power she had over him while he tried to tell a joke to her youngest brother, and just as it was time for the punch line, she reached up to tap her ear, and he lost his train of thought. She giggled. Finally the painful dinner ended, and they got back into the car and headed back to her house. Her parents decided to watch a movie in the other room, and they went downstairs to play video games. He lost badly due to his inability to concentrate on anything except for when she touched her ear, and the fact that there was this burning arousal in the pit of his stomach didn’t help his game either. The went back upstairs, and sat down in front of the TV to wait for her parents to finally go to sleep so that he could release the sexual tension that had been building inside of him for the past few hours. He put his arm around her and gently kneaded her shoulder, desperate for more but unable to bring himself to kiss her for anything more than a moment. He wanted to rip the shirt off of her body, and suck on her tits, and run his hand up under her skirt to play with her clit, but all he could do was gently knead her shoulder and give her tiny play kisses on her lips and cheeks. Finally, they came to say good night, and the lust over took him as they ran up the stairs together.

* * *

He had to taste it. This delicious chocolate smell had filled his nose, and while he loved the taste of her juices, this was too much for him. He wanted to tease her, to draw this out and make it longer, but he couldn’t stop the urge inside of him to bury his tongue deep inside of her and taste her. He withheld as long as he could, giving her tiny butterfly kisses all over her inner thighs, which made her squirm with delight. He kept her outer-lips together as he kissed the skin there, and could practically taste the chocolate that was inside of her. Finally he could take no more of his own teasing, and he spread her lips together and licked her from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. Normally he liked to have her clit in his mouth while he went down on her, but the taste of chocolate coming from her juicy center was too much for him, and he buried his tongue deep inside her. It was incredible. It was like the best chocolate he had ever tasted in his entire life, it was warm and smooth and silky and he couldn’t get enough. She moaned again, and pressed herself down farther on his face. “Please...play with my clit with your hand...” He reached up and began playing with her clit with his thumb and forefinger, flicking it gently, and then rubbing it between his finger. He circled it with slow circles, making them faster and faster and then stopping completely to tap on it a few times with the bad of his finger. She was squirming and moaning louder now, as his tongue licked every part of her insides, trying to take as much of this delicious chocolate taste into his mouth to savor forever. His cock was rock hard again, all the pleasure she was receiving was too much for it and he felt like he could cum at any second. He started to fuck her pussy with his tongue, drawing it out and then thrusting it in with an upward motion, pressing against the front wall of her pussy and trying to take as much of the delicious taste into his mouth at one time. The fingers on her clit were getting more intense with each passing moment as she pressed down on his face, trying to take to get him to take as much of her into his mouth as possible. His tongue sped up with his fingers, and she called out, louder this time. While going down on his girlfriend had always turned him on, it had never brought him to the brink of orgasm like he was now, and he thought he as going to cum but something held him back. He wanted to slip his rock hard cock in between her juicy wet folds but the taste of chocolate was too much for him and he had to keep his tongue where it was. She was bucking wildly now, and calling out over and over again. He could tell she was close and sped up his tongue and fingers. Finally, with a cry he felt her lower body spasm around his tongue and pressed itself against his face. Just as suddenly as he had noticed the chocolate taste, it disappeared and he could taste her normal juices. She spasmed again and again, and he didn’t wait for her to stop. While her clit was sensitive, she was desperate for something inside her pussy and she cried out again as he brought her legs up over his shoulders and slipped his cock inside of her. It was too much for her, she could feel herself starting to get close to orgasm again only seconds after her first one, as he pounded her with his hard cock. He was surprised that he was lasting as long as he had, he could feel the need to cum boiling in his balls and pumped in and out of her faster and harder to get to the point. She felt her own orgasm about to sweep over her body and she called, “Oh god yes, fuck me! Cum! Cum now!” and he did, releasing his hot seed deep inside her, spurt after spurt, more than he had ever had before. It was too much for her and she came. Her pussy muscles clenched around his cock, pulling all of the last drops of cum out of his cock as she lay panting, trying to catch her breath. Finally he released the last of his seed deep inside her, and he lay down on top of her, exhausted. He kissed her lips gently, a loving kiss, not a passionate one, and he looked deep into her eyes. They lay like this for a while, him inside of her just looking into each others eyes, until finally he slid himself out of her and rolled over next to her, pulling him close and closing his eyes. Sleep came quickly for both of them.