The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Friend’s Purse

by sl3py

* * *

You can hear them talking and giggling downstairs. You’d think they were drinking or smoking something. But they are just having a good time together playing cards. Janice, my wife, has a nice group of friends. They get together at each other’s homes and play cards and socialize at least one night a week. I like it when they are here because Janice buys nice snacks. I always sneak downstairs to get something to eat in the middle of their game. Actually, I always sneak downstairs to get a look at her friends.

Janice always motions for me to come over and say hi. Of course I don’t protest. When no one is around, she tells me that the other husbands never say hello or anything. She thinks that’s rude. So when I take the time to be a good host, she feels so much better. And, I get to look at her friends.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not as if I don’t love my wife. Janice is 5′3″, very petite, with long black hair. She’s part Hispanic and has a beautiful dark complexion and wide brown eyes. Every day, I think how fortunate I am to have her as my wife.

It’s just that her friends are also so hot, and I always wonder what it would be like to be with them. There’s Eve, with her brunette hair. She’s wearing a soft looking sweater and beautiful jewelry. She’s the friendliest. If I run into her in town, she always stops to chat with me. There’s Joan, who may be least attractive of the group, but her figure and mannerisms are quite compelling. And then there’s Lorie. She’s 5′8″ tall to my 5′5″. She’s slender and always wears tight-fitting jeans. Her hair is shoulder-length and blonde. Tonight she’s wearing a black blouse with a beautiful silver pendant. Her hair and the pendant glisten. For a moment, I catch myself staring at her. I wonder if anyone noticed.

I spend a few minutes chatting, grab my food and go back upstairs to my office. I can still smell her perfume in my nose. Lorie... I wonder what she thinks about. I wonder what her life is like. I wonder what it would be like to be in her life. Then I regain my focus and resume working on my project.

The ladies leave at 11 pm and I go downstairs for one more nibble at the snacks before Janice cleans up. Janice comes up behind me and strokes my back. I feel a shiver and think about how we’ll be in bed together soon. The phone rings and Janice answers. It’s Lorie. She forgot her purse and doesn’t want to drive all the way back to our house tonight. She asks Janice if I would be willing to bring it to my office in the morning and she would pick it up from there. I nod to Janice that it’s okay. And, I think to myself how wonderful to have the chance to see Lorie again.

Janice and I go to bed, and she’s not ‘in the mood.’ I roll over, frustrated, and begin to think about Lorie, her purse, and an extra chance to see her. Next thing I know, the alarm is buzzing.

On my way out the door, Janice hands me Lorie’s purse and reminds me to call her cell phone when I get to the office. “No problem,” I say, especially because Janice wrote the number on a Post-It for me.

Lorie’s purse is soft, worn leather. Some simple leatherwork on the outside looks like roses. A single zipper is all that stands between me and a piece of her world. As I take it I can’t help but wonder what’s inside. I place it next to me on the front seat of the car, and caress the outside at the stoplight. It’s like caressing Lorie. But I don’t open it.

Arriving at work, Lorie is already waiting for me by the entrance. I’m surprised because I’m actually about 20 minutes earlier than usual. She turns toward me when she see me coming. She’s wearing tight black jeans and a white blouse under a leather jacket. Her hair blonde hair is pulled back. Her red lipstick matches her red-polished nails. She smiles at me.

“Thanks, Jeff. I really appreciate your arriving a little earlier with my purse,” she says.

“No problem. It’s not out of my way,” and I hand the purse to her. As she takes it our eyes meet for a second and I feel a slight tingling.

Lorie asks, “You didn’t look inside, did you?” Caught off guard by the question, but relieved that I didn’t have to lie, I reply, “No. Why did you ask?”

“There’s something inside that I want to show you.” Lorie holds her purse in one arm and grasps the zipper between her thumb and index finger. Two beautiful red fingernails at the ends of two slender fingers slide the zipper open. It’s as if time is moving in slow motion as I watch her. Reaching inside she starts to pull out a fine silver necklace with a small jewel at the end.

“I have this piece of jewelry I want to show you. Perhaps Janice would like something like it for her birthday. She’s always admired it.” Lorie is holding the chain between her thumb and index finger. As she slowly rubs the chain between her fingers, the jewel begins to slowly rotate. I look at her and her hand. “No, look at the jewel, Jeff. It’s very pretty. Perhaps, something that you would like to get for Janice? You know, it’s quite relaxing to look at. Spinning slowly. Catching the light off the facets. You find it very compelling to look at. Relax and keep watching. Deeper, Jeff. Perhaps it is something that you would like to get because it will remind you of me? You can’t resist it. I see how you look at me when I’m over your house. Relax Jeff. Relax and let your eyes close. Relax Jeff and sleep for me. Deeper. Deeper. ”

When Lorie started to show me the jewelry I was a bit suspicious. Part of me wanted to tell her I needed to get to work, but a bigger part of me wanted to follow along with her, to let her do whatever she wanted to. And that part won. I think Lorie knew that.

“You’re doing so well, Jeff. You want to obey me. You want be with me. Open your eyes and come with me to my car. You don’t need to work today. I called in sick for you.”

Getting into her car, I feel the soft leather seat cradle my back. Lorie hangs the chain over the rearview mirror and lets the jewel spin slightly. She says, “Look at the jewel and tell me, Jeff, what were you thinking when you had my purse in your car this morning? Tell me how you felt.”

“I was thinking about you, Lorie. I was thinking about us being together. I felt anxious”

“Relax, Jeff. There is no need to be anxious because you are exactly where you want to be, exactly where you need to be, exactly where I want you to be. Just keep looking at the jewel and relax. Soon you will have no anxiety at all.” She strokes my face and starts the car.

Lorie lives only 10 minutes from my office. She opens the passenger side door and takes my hand, leading me into her town house. “Sit on the sofa, Jeff.” I do as she says.

I watch as she reaches into her purse again, this time removing a small shiny metal case. Opening the case she says, “Jeff, would you like to get rid of your worries and anxiety? Relax deeper for me.” As she eased the syringe needle into a vein in my arm, I felt all of my anxiety melt away and my mind was filled with Lorie.

“You will think of me all of the time, Jeff. Wherever you go, whatever you do, and whomever you are with, your thoughts will always be for me. You cannot think of anything or anyone else. Not Janice, not even yourself. I am your total existence. Say it, Jeff. Tell me I am your total existence”

“You are my total existence.” The words come out of my mouth but I don’t know who is saying them. All I can see is Lorie’s face close to mine, her eyes piercing mine.

“Repeat it, Jeff. Repeat it!”

“You are my total existence. You are my total existence. You are my total existence...”

* * *

“Wake up, Jeff. You are talking in your sleep, and you are going to be late for work!” I hear Janice’s voice and feel her shaking my body in the bed. “What were you dreaming about?” she asked.

As I rub the sleep from my eyes and try to shake off my foggy feeling, I say, “You sweetie. Always you.”

“Oh, Jeff! You need to get ready quickly so you can get to your office a little early today. Remember, Lorie left her purse here last night and you promised to let her pick it up at your office.”

As Janice gets out of bed and pulls black her long black hair, I notice a fine silver necklace around her neck with a small jewel on the end. Janice comes over to my side of the bed, leans over and dangles the jewel in front of me. “Who is your total existence?” she asks, smiling. And almost automatically, I reply, “You are my total existence. You are my total existence. You are my total existence.”

“Yes I am, Jeff. Yes I am.”