The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Mother TOO

BY H M Sandy

Rick had promised himself that he wouldn’t touch Susan until she was at least eighteen. However it was Susan who was hot to trot. When she turned seventeen she began pressuring Rick for sex. It took a herculean effort on his part not to give in. But now she had graduated from high school and was in her freshman year at college. Her mom had sold her house in Boca Raton and bought beachfront property about 40 miles north of Miami. The boom hadn’t hit yet so she got it for a song.

The house sat high on a bluff about 200 yards from the ocean. The former owners were sticklers for privacy. They owned all the land right down to, and stretching 500 meters out into the ocean. The state of Florida tried to fight this, but the land was grandfathered in dating back to 1678. The property had a 4 foot brick and stone wall, and higher as the land grant stretched into the ocean. The wall surrounded the property and that was topped with a 9 foot high wrought iron fence. The only way someone could get close enough to even see into the back yard was when they buzzed the house on the intercom. If the owner wanted, they could then open the gate by pressing the button on the remote. The only other way to get to the house was to drive 5 miles north and then they could get onto the road fronting the houses backing up to the ocean.

Even then the front door was 150 yards from the gate in front. So they had to use the intercom to buzz the house for permission to enter. The owners themselves had to carry their own remote, so they could open the gates, front or back. Even though the gate looked ordinary it would take a heavy tank to pull it down or an 88mm cannon to blast it away. The house itself was riddled with secret passages some of which led to a special tunnel with a train track that led to a hidden opening 5 miles away and an electric train car to ride the rails. There were rooms down there filled with cash. It was loaded on pallets, the cash, shrinked wrapped in plastic, almost 500 million dollars. There was also a big suitcase hidden in a wall containing just over a billion dollars in diamonds all nicely wrapped up in packages of one, two, and three carrot, perfect white, yellow, blue, and pink (blood) diamonds.

Not even Audrey, the current owner, knew of these passages or rooms. This house was owned, at one time by Carlos Obregon. The Obregon family controlled all the drug trade in Central and South America for thirty years. But in the eighties the three cartels assassinated the entire Obregon family at their Rancho in Columbia.

No one ever knew that Carlos owned this house in Florida. Eventually the state of Florida took it over for non-payment of taxes. The broker Sherry Castle got the listing through a friend at the state capital. Sherry then sold the property to her friend Audrey. The real reason Audrey was able to buy the house, was because Sherry was bi sexual and was hot for the very beautiful and very sexy Audrey.

Audrey was so naive she never got any of the hints Sherry kept giving her. She virtually fell into a fabulous buy. The house was very large; 5800 sq. ft., it had 6 guest bedrooms plus the Master bedroom, and had every convenience one could imagine. It even had a large swimming pool with a hot tub and Jacuzzi. The back yard had an outdoor shower to wash the chlorine off after getting out of the pool. The decking was roughened so it was non slip.

When Rick first saw the place he said,

“Wow this looks like a drug lord’s retreat.”

He had no idea how right he was.

Audrey thought the remark was in bad taste. She was angry with Susan for inviting him down for the summer without asking her. But he was here now and she decided to make the best of it. Audrey hated to make waves she would rather let unpleasantness slide by.

Rick suspected she was a submissive but Susan never showed any such signs so he was unsure. Every time Audrey left the house to go to her many ladies clubs, Susan would drag Rick into her bedroom and they would fuck like rabbits. Then one day about twenty minutes after Audrey left to go to a luncheon Rick told Susan he wanted her to suck his cock. They were standing in the kitchen when he said this. She looked at him with all the indignation she could muster.

“What did you say? You want me to suck on your cock? You pee out of that thing. I’m not going to put that thing in my mouth; it’ll probably taste like pee too.”

“What did you say?”

“I said no. I’m not going to do that.”

They had both been sun bathing in the nude for over a week now. She turned as if to go out to the pool. His hand shot out and he grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of her head. He pulled her to him, their faces almost touching.

“When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it.”

He started to drag her over to a kitchen chair. Susan started to scream ….

“Stop, stop, you’re hurting me.”

Never, had anyone raised a hand to her, let alone anyone pulled her hair, or even yelled at her. He sat down in a chair and pulled her hands together behind her back. Then holding both wrists together in one hand, he swung his leg over the back of her thighs, immobilizing her. His hand crashed down on her right buttock. She was yeowling like a cat with its tail stamped on.

No one had ever raised a hand to her. No one had ever actually struck her. Somewhere deep inside her belly she was getting this funny feeling. His hand kept crashing down on her bare ass. Rick had never dominated her like this. She was getting turned on. Her pussy felt as if it was soaked and dripping. Her screams had turned to grunts of pleasure. He pulled her up and made her kneel in front of him.

“Open your mouth, now put my cock in your mouth.”

There was no hesitation. She did everything he said instantly.

His cock didn’t smell bad; in fact it didn’t smell at all. It sure didn’t taste like pee. It was velvety soft and had strange taste that she actually liked. If cocksucking was always like this, she wouldn’t mind doing it at all. She could hear Rick grunting in pleasure. He was enjoying it, now she was controlling him. He was driving her head up and down; his cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. She started to suck him even harder.

She was enjoying it as much as he was. Every time he pushed his cock into her mouth it went a tiny bit deeper. Soon it was pushing against the back of her mouth so she tried swallowing. It slipped right into her throat and immediately she started gagging. But as soon as it passed the point where she started gagging the gagging stopped. So she started swallowing and Rick was groaning in pleasure. His cock soon slipped deeper into her throat. She had taken his whole length.

“Oh god, Susan you are the best cock sucker ever. No one has ever been able to take my entire cock in their mouth.”

After this Susan always initiated oral sex. She loved it. She even love the taste of cum. She loved to swirl it around her mouth with her tongue. Rick had guessed correctly, Susan was a submissive. A little smack once in a while had her pussy dripping like a leaky faucet. Very soon after this, they both started walking around in the nude even in front of Audrey. Even outside in the back yard while sun bathing they remained nude. Audrey definitely didn’t like them walking around naked in front of her, but it was a rare day when Audrey didn’t have her eyes riveted on Rick’s dick. Audrey suspected that Susan and Rick were having sex. So, that Wednesday, she pretended to have a meeting and left the house saying she would be back around 3 PM.

She drove along the access road leading to the highway. This access road ended at her property and began again on the other side of her property. The former owner had paid off the planning commission so her property ended at the main highway. She pulled into a driveway of a house about 11 doors away from hers. She knew the people who owned this house were snowbirds; they only came down to Florida in October and stayed till the end of April. She quickly walked back to her house and opened the gate with her remote. She quietly entered through the front door. Very quietly she tiptoed down the hall towards Susan’s bedroom. Rick always left the doors to the rooms he was in ajar; he said to facilitate the air conditioning. He claimed the builders down here saved money by not having returns built in every room. Audrey happened to agree with him but never told him that.

As Audrey peeked into Susan’s bedroom she saw Rick naked and sitting on the end of the bed. Susan was naked and kneeling between his legs on the carpeted floor. She could not believe the size of Rick’s erection. When they started walking about naked Rick’s penis was always soft. She had never seen it like this; this monster looked at least a foot long. Susan was running her tongue up and down the shaft. She had a big smile on her face. Rick too was smiling and he said….

“You love sucking on my cock don’t you?”

“Yes Master, you’ve trained me well. I do love sucking your cock. It’s always so very delicious.”

Audrey was taken aback. “Oh my god, she’s his slave.” She mumbled…..

Ever since Rick had dominated her and spanked her, Susan always addressed him as Master in private. It always gave her a thrill to say that word, ‘Master’; almost as much as when he called her slave.

Susan opened her mouth and guided the end of his penis into her mouth. She began making wet sucking sounds. Soon she had about half of it in her mouth. Audrey was wondering how she was able to do that. It had to be in her throat. She was moving her head from side to side and suddenly another three inches disappeared into her sucking mouth. Then just as quickly her nose was in his closely trimmed pubic hair. She had a look of complete bliss and she withdrew his cock several inches and then pushed forward burying his thick long cock completely in her mouth. Rick was leaning back on his arms; a look of ecstasy of his face.

“Oh baby, you’re the best cock sucker ever. No one has ever been able to suck my nine inch dick all the way in. You are the greatest.”

“Oh Master, please fuck me now. I just love the feel of that big cock inside me. It makes me feel so completely full.”

Audrey let out a gasp; she couldn’t believe what she had just seen and heard. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand. She thought she saw Rick looking directly at her. But when she looked again he was looking at Susan and smiling.

“When my little slave girl wants my cock inside her she gets my cock inside her; deep inside her pretty bald pussy.”

Audrey quickly tiptoed back down the hall and quietly let herself out the front door. She drove out of her area and a few miles north to a public beach. She parked her car and sat staring at the ocean.

My god, she was begging him to fuck her. I have to get him out of my house. No, today is the twelfth Susan has to be back on the twenty second to register for her sophomore year. That means she will leave on Sunday the twenty first. I don’t have to do anything he’ll be gone in nine days.

She couldn’t get the image of his long thick cock out of her mind. Her late husband wasn’t even half his length or girth. I also never had an orgasm when he fucked me either. Men, they are so selfish, they never consider their partners. In six years of marriage if he screwed me three dozen times it was a lot.

I’m sure they’re all alike. Why was Susan begging Rick to fuck her? Does he do something different? I just can’t forget the look on her face while she was sucking on his dick. It was pure bliss. Is that the difference? Does sucking on a cock change something in you? That’s nonsense. My gosh, I’m really hungry. What time is it? Oh my goodness it’s a quarter past six. I don’t want to have dinner with them. I know, I’ll stop and have dinner at that little Italian place in the next town.

She felt so much better. She drove to the restaurant ordered a bottle of wine and had a lonely dinner. She couldn’t get the picture of Rick’s monster cock out of her mind. She went to pour another glass of wine and found she had finished the bottle. After parking in her garage she found the house empty. In the kitchen on the counter she found Susan’s note. (Mom, we waited till 5:45 PM. Then we figured you’re out with your friends. So we went out for dinner and a movie. Love Sue.)

She managed to take a shower even though she was feeling very dizzy. She put on her robe and tried to watch some TV. By 10:00 PM she kept dozing off as she watched the evening news. By 10:30 PM she turned off the lights and went to her bedroom. She stripped off her robe and got onto her bed naked, sliding smoothly between her satin sheets. Audrey was still thinking about the size of Ricks long, hard, cock. She wondered what it felt like to Susan when the whole thing was inside her pussy. She was turned on big time. Finally she turned over towards her night table and opened the draw and withdrew her vibrator. She just had to have some relief. Just as she was about to turn on her vibrator she heard the front door open and Susan and Rick came in. Susan was talking about the movie they saw.

“I really enjoyed that movie. I missed seeing ‘Titanic’ the first time it came out. I had no idea it was that good.”

“Yeah, it surprised me too. It wasn’t bad at all.”

“Mom’s probably sound asleep, so be quiet going down the hallway.”

“Oh my god, what are you doing? Stop or we’ll wake her up.

“Jesus, Rick that feels so good.”

“You’re the one making all the noise.”

“Okay, come into my room. I have a present for my Master.”

Suddenly a faint light glowed in the hallway. Susan must have turned on one of the lamps on the nightstands on either side of her bed. Audrey was straining to hear what they were saying. She slipped out of bed, forgetting she was totally naked, and tiptoed down the hall towards Susan’s bedroom. She could hear slurping sounds coming from the bedroom.

“Oh my god she’s sucking his cock again.”

Audrey peeked through the slightly opened door.

Rick was seated at the foot of the bed and Susan was kneeling between his spread knees. Her head was bobbing up and down with his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Slowly she slid his dick out of her mouth and she licked his shaft up and down.

“I don’t for the life of me know why I thought I wouldn’t love sucking your cock Master. I love the taste of your cock and I especially love to swallow your cum. It’s so delicious. I wish there was a way for me to suck on it all the time. Every time I swallow your load I can feel your love throughout my whole body.”

“I’m cuming Susan, swallow it all.”

Audrey watched as Susan’s cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder trying to get every drop of the love juice. She didn’t want to waste any of it.

“That’s enough sucking for you; Susan, you’ve already cum five times today. I need some pussy now. This time I’m tying your hands to the headboard. You’ve been scratching my thighs and back so bad, some of them still haven’t healed.”

“I can’t help it Master, that cock of yours drives me wild.”

Rick lifted Susan on to the bed and arranged her with her legs spread wide.

“Wait, before you tie me up, I want to guide your cock into my pussy myself.”

She took his cock in her hand and guided it right to her opening.

“I love it when you have the head of your cock in me.”

She held her hands out so he could tie them together.

“I don’t know why it gets me so hot when you tie me up.”

When she was securely tied to the headboard, Rick reached back to the draw of the night table and withdrew a ball gag. Immediately Susan started to struggle.

“No, I don’t rrriiikk rattt rraakk rittroot …..

“Stop struggling; this is just so that you don’t make too much noise.”

When she didn’t stop he slapped her. Not too hard. But just enough, so that she would obey. She did. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide and then draped her knees over his shoulders. He leaned forward bending her in half and at the same time shoved about five inches of his cock deep inside her pussy. He slowly sunk deeper and deeper into her. So that when his pubic area touched her pubic area an orgasm hit her with the force of a runaway freight train.

Audrey watched her daughter’s body shudder and twitch. It didn’t stop after a moment or two, it continued for many, many seconds more. Susan was trying to scream but the only sounds that escaped were groans of pleasure.

Rick was sawing his cock into and out of her pussy. On every stroke in, he rubbed against her ‘G’ spot and on every stroke out, his long shaft rubbed along her clit. Susan was caught in a never ending orgasm. Suddenly Rick pulled his cock out of her. He flipped her face down and ran his arm under her hips pulling her to her knees. Her head and shoulders remained on the mattress but her ass was high in the air. He immediately shoved his dick back into her, fucking her now from behind. Susan began to orgasm over and over again. Now on every stroke in, his cock stroked her clit; and on every stroke out, his big cock head rubbed against her ‘G’ spot.

Audrey had watched her daughter sucking cock and then being thoughly fucked. She was turned on like never before in her life. She was fantasizing that she was the one being fucked and was cuming just as hard and as many times as Susan. She was gasping and moaning just like her daughter. Did Rick hear her? She turned and ran back to her bedroom. She climbed back onto her bed and collapsed. She was still twitching from her many orgasms when she finally passed out.

Susan had passed out too. She had had more than twelve orgasms in less than ten minutes. Rick knew she was out for the rest of the night. He quickly untied her and removed her ball gag. He tucked her into bed, gave her a kiss goodnight and went to his room. He was sweaty from all the exertion. So he took a shower. He was still turned on because he had only cum when Susan sucked his cock. He thought of Audrey, who was watching them out in the hall. The bedroom light had illuminated her perfectly. She was franticly masturbating as Susan was cuming. He heard her groaning as she came over and over. Now was the perfect time to get her. He was positive she was a submissive just like her daughter. He slipped across the hall and into her bedroom. Audrey was sound asleep and she was naked. She had kicked her cover almost completely off. He got onto the bed and gently spread Audrey’s legs. She didn’t wake up. He lay down between her legs and started to eat her pussy. Audrey was having a wet dream, her lover was eating her pussy and she was about to cum. Audrey had never had an orgasm caused by a man; even though she was thirty six. She had plenty of orgasms, but always by her own hand and the use of a vibrator.

Suddenly she was having the most powerful orgasm of her life.

“Oh my god, she screamed I’m cuming AAAAHHHHH……and then AAAAHHHHH” ……

“Not so loud Audrey, you don’t want to wake Susan.”

“What are you doing here? You can’t be here. Get out. Get out please. I don’t want this.”

“I saw you in the hall outside Susan’s room. I watched you masturbating. You were cuming over and over. It was so hot watching you.”

“You saw me? You watched me? Oh GOD. That’s so humiliating.”

“No! You need this.”

Rick began eating her pussy again. He caught her clit with his teeth and gently rolled it from side to side.

Audrey came so violently she almost bucked him off the bed. No one had ever eaten her out before. She didn’t know how to handle the situation. He made her cum six times before he flipped her over face down. Before she knew what was happening he was fucking her doggy style. He was keeping her in a constant state of orgasm. It was around her twelfth orgasm when she passed out. He tried to awaken her but he could see she would be out for several hours more.

Audrey awoke a little after six in the morning. Her whole body ached. Suddenly it all came flooding back in her memory.

(Oh my god, I fucked Rick last night. He was pounding that big cock of his into my pussy and I was begging for more. Oh Jesus, that was the best lay I ever had. I was also the first time I came while being fucked. She sat up and some cum came spilling out of her. Oh Christ, he didn’t use a condom. I’m not on the pill. I could be knocked up.)

She raced into the bathroom and found her douche. She douched three times. The she showered. It made her feel better to be clean again. But she knew she could still be knocked up.

Audrey got dressed and left the house. She couldn’t face Rick this morning. (Christ I can’t face Susan either, I fucked her boyfriend.) She got in her car and just began driving. Somehow she got onto the interstate and kept heading north. After almost two hours she suddenly came to her senses. (What the hell am I doing? I can’t run away from this. I could very likely be pregnant. Oh god tomorrow is Sunday I won’t be able to see my doctor for a prescription for the morning after pill.)

She pulled off the interstate and followed the signs towards the beach. Watching the ocean always calmed her. Maybe she could figure out what to do? She found a place to park where she could see the ocean. (This is stupid, I’m almost a hundred miles from home; I’m going home.) Traffic was heavier going south and when she saw the time on her dashboard clock she realized why her belly was growling. She was very hungry. She hadn’t eaten anything since around 6:00 PM. yesterday evening.

She glanced at the road signs as they went by. Blue Moon Bay 10 miles. A few minutes later she found what she was looking for. It was the sign for her favorite restaurant A TOUCH OF NAPLES fine Italian Dinning she loved their Lasagna. She exited at the proper place and drove straight to the restaurant. They sat her at a quiet table for two near the back. The Lasagna was delicious and in her misery and self pity she drank glass after glass of wine.

She polished off another whole bottle of wine. She looked at her watch. It was five minutes to eight. She worried all the way home that she would have an accident because she was so tipsy. However, she managed to get home without an incident.

Audrey thought, good I’m alone at last. God, my head is spinning. I’ll just take a shower and lay down for a bit. When she came out of the bathroom her head was still spinning. What am I doing? I can’t walk around naked. She slipped into her dress. Dammit, I never drink, how did I end up polishing off another whole bottle of wine? The room was spinning now and she was feeling sick. She lay down on her bed and almost immediately passed out.

When Susan and Rick came home it was after twelve. Rick said….

“That was a long movie but it was good.”

“Yes it was, but I have a terrible headache.”

“That’s because you never wear your glasses. I tell you all the time to put your glasses on. You’re always squinting, that’s why you have a headache.”

“Please don’t scold me honey, my heads killing me.”

“Alright, but you deserve it, I’ll get you some aspirin….. Dammit Susan you changed the bottles again. Why do you insist on using these fancy jars?”

She giggled….

“Because I like my medicine cabinet to look nice.”

“Dammit Susan, Medicine isn’t supposed to look nice it’s supposed to look like medicine.”

“Is this the aspirin, they’re caplets?”

“That’s what I bought, caplets. May I have that jar …? Yes this is the aspirin. Thanks hon.”

“Okay babe I’m going in for a shower, I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

When Rick came out of the bathroom, Susan was fast asleep. He smiled, then he stripped her naked. He loved to look at her naked body. She was extremely beautiful, with a perfect body. He loved the look of her hairless pussy, with her puffed up pinkish lips. That stuff Dr. Marcos had him give her kept her permanently horny and always ready to fuck and suck on his cock. She didn’t awaken, and in fact she started to snore very gently.

Rick went into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. He opened the other pink jar. They were white caplets. “God Dammit, he muttered,” he went back into the bedroom, looking down at his sleeping girlfriend, he said quietly….

“You dope, you took sleeping pills. If you were awake I’d spank your ass raw.”

He went out into the living room. He was going to watch TV, but when he looked at his wristwatch, he saw it was 1:40 AM. He went through the house and made sure the house was locked up for the night. Then he went back into his bedroom, stripped, and went to bed.

Rick was up at 9:00 AM. Susan was still sound asleep. He had checked on Audrey some time about 3:00 AM because he thought he heard her groaning last night. He had entered into her bedroom and found her on the floor. She had vomited all over herself. She smelled terrible; her dress looked like it was ruined. He tried to wake her but no matter what he did she wouldn’t wake. He carried her into the bathroom stripped off her dress and found her naked. Rick bathed her he even shampooed her hair which had vomitus in it.

After she was cleaned up he wrapped her in a bath sheet and carried her back into the bedroom, dried her, and was about to put her under the covers. He saw how very much alike she and Susan looked. They were both extremely beautiful. With her hair down and no makeup they could pass as sisters. Audrey had hair around her pussy, although it was trimmed neatly, where Susan kept her pussy bald.

Rick had a sudden evil thought. He almost laughed aloud. He went back into Susan’s bathroom and got her bottle of depilatory oil. He worked the oil in carefully making sure he got all the hair covered. Even between her buttocks and around her anus.

When he washed the oil away she was almost bald around her pubic area. So he repeated the process and now her pussy was as bald as Susan’s pussy. Suddenly his smile faded. He remembered Susan bought a new bottle of permanent depilatory oil. He was in big trouble. He cleaned up everything, put everything away. He’ll deny any knowledge of how she lost her pubic hair.

It was almost 9:00 PM when Audrey staggered out of her bedroom. She found Rick and Susan sitting together on the couch, watching a movie.

“Rick did you bathe me last night?”

“Yes I did.”

“What right had you to strip me naked and then bath me?”

“Audrey, when Susan and I came home last night from dinner and a movie; Dopey over here, had a terrible headache. All because dopey, DOSEN’T WANT TO WEAR HER GLASSES. She asked me to bring her some aspirin? That’s when I found out how DOPEY she really is. She poured all her medicines into those pretty pastel colored jars. That wouldn’t have been so bad, if she had only LABELED the jars.”

“Take the last jar; that was the last jar I filled.” She yelled…..

“When I opened the jar it was filled with white caplets. So I asked if she had bought caplets? When she said yes, I brought her the jar and a glass of water. Again I asked if she thought this is the aspirin. She grabbed the jar looked inside took out two pills, took a swig of water to swallow the pills, and said ….

“YES! That’s what I bought. Please honey let me get some sleep.”

“I was going to continue the lecture, but she looked like she was really in pain. So I kissed her on the forehead, tucked her in, wished her goodnight, turned out the light and closed her door. Then I checked the house. Everything was put away. The front door was locked, so was the patio door and the back door. Like you Audrey, I don’t like going to bed and leave the house messy.

I was walking down the hall towards my bedroom when I heard a loud thump. I knocked on your door. But I got no answer. I knocked again and when you still didn’t answer I opened the door and went in. You were lying on the carpet out cold. You must have gotten nauseated in your sleep and tried to get to the bathroom but on your way you passed out again. You were covered in your own puke. I was afraid your stomach acid was going to burn you.

I stripped off your dress but it was already soaked through. So I stripped you, carried you into the bathroom and put you in the tub. Filled it with warm water and bathed you. Part of your face, your chest and your upper abdomen was quite pink, so you were being burnt by your stomach acid. You had vomitus in your hair so I shampooed you hair. When you were all clean I took you out of the tub, wrapped you in a bath sheet and put you to bed.

“When did you…er…shave me?”

“What the hell are you talking about? I never shaved you.”

“Oh gosh, so that’s what all that was about.” Susan had her hand up, her fingers covering her mouth.

“All what was about?”

“About 5:30 AM this morning you woke me up demanding to know where my moisturizer was. I guess some of the acid did burn you. When I told you there was some on the counter in the bathroom, you must have taken that new bottle of permanent depilatory oil and used that.”

“You mean I did this to myself? Oh my god, that’s why my hands and the sheets had oil all over them. Permanent? PERMANENT, you mean as in, it won’t grow back?”

“I don’t think it looks so bad mom.”

“What do you mean you don’t think it looks so bad?”

“Mom, you do know you’re wearing a bed jacket, not a robe.”

“What, WHAT, Oh my god, OH My God.”

Audrey’s whole body seemed to turn bright red. “OH GOD” she screamed again, and ran from the room. (First he eats me out, then he fucks me unconscious and then … well I guess I removed my own pussy hair.) We didn’t see her again until Saturday evening.

“Rick I want to apologize to you. I thought… I mean… I.” She covered her face in her hands and started to cry.

“How was I supposed to know that you didn’t keep yourself neat and clean like that?”

Now she really was bawling.

“Please don’t cry. I always seem to say the wrong thing to you. Audrey please don’t cry. Listen, Susan has to leave here about 11:00 AM tomorrow because it takes almost an hour to get to the airport. She has to check in by 12:30 PM or she’ll lose her seat. How about the three of us going out for dinner and dancing tonight and tomorrow I’ll drive the three of us to the airport to see her off.”

“But I thought Susan leaves on the 21st?”

“That’s right, she does. Today is Saturday the 20th, Susan leaves on Sunday The 21st.”

Audrey reached for her purse on the end table. She was digging around in her purse.

“Where the hell are my reading glasses?”

“You too? What’s wrong with you girls? Why don’t either of you ever wear your glasses?”

Audrey was looking very chagrined, she was staring at the floor.

“Oh never mind, go to your room, take a shower and change your clothes. We’re going out for dinner tonight.”

“Yes sir.” She scurried out of the room. Then she stuck her head back through the doorway.

“What should I wear? Is this like a formal date?”

“Get dressed up. I want to show my ladies off.”

He could see her eyes widen when he said ‘my ladies’. He was sure now she was a submissive. With a little push she’ll be eating out of my hand he thought. Maybe, just a good spanking. Susan and Audrey both have delicious looking asses. After dinner, he took them dancing. He saved all the slow dances for Audrey and all the fast dances for Susan. Audrey couldn’t remember the last time she enjoyed herself so much. That night Susan asked Rick …..

“Are you going to make my mother your slave too?”

“Yes I am. What do you think of that?”

“God that is sooo hot. Are you going to fuck us both, I mean at the same time?”

“I sure am. Do you think you would like me to do that?”

“I can hardly wait for Christmas break. I bet when I eat her pussy, I can make her scream louder than you can.”

“You’re on.”

Then the next day after they dropped Susan at the airport he took Audrey to lunch. Their conversation was so easy and so interesting, the lunch lasted over two hours. Then he told her…

“Listen Audrey, there’s a Art Exhibit at the Terrance Museum I would really like to see, would you mind coming along with me?”

“You’re kidding, you’re into art?”

“Oh yeah, there was a time I wanted to be a painter.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me?”

“No, here, look.”

He took her napkin, took out his pen and with just, what seemed like a few lines of scribble, he pushed the napkin back in front of her.

She looked down at what she first thought was scribbling, then, a look of complete surprise spread across her face. It was a very good likeness of her.

“Wow, you really are very good. Why’d you give it up?”

“Yeah, for this kind of crap, but not for the kind of painting I really wanted to do. So I settled for what I’m really good at.”

“Oh, and what’s that?”

“I play in the market.”

“You mean stocks and bonds?”

“Yep.”

“What makes you think you’re good at investments?”

“Well five or six years ago my parents were killed in a stupid accident. My dad was a pilot and he belonged to a flying club. He and my mother were flying to ‘Philly’ to visit some friends. He was just taking off. The jackass piloting the other plane became confused as he approached for a landing, and the instructor was either talking on his cell phone or talking to the gal in the back seat and wasn’t paying enough attention to stop the jerk.

Anyway there was a mid air collision only my mom survived the crash. I was serving in IRAQ at the time and I was given a compassionate release from duty, to fly home. Her doctor came in while I was standing there, crying. He said,

“We tried everything but we lost her and her baby.”

I remember turning towards him, he was saying something but he sounded like he was in a tunnel.

They told me later that it was the shock of losing both parents and my baby sister, together with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) caused me to have a complete breakdown. I was in the hospital for six months with catatonia and depression. They gave me a medical discharge.”

“Shortly afterwards, I was released from the hospital. I went back to college. I got my BA degree and I enrolled in a school for advanced arts. But after a month, even I realized, I didn’t have a tenth of the talent some of the better students had. So I dropped out, went back to school and got a Masters in computer science and took a bunch of economics and finance courses. It turned out that this was my real forte.

A couple of my professors said they would mentor me if I wanted to get my doctorate, but I had enough of school. I got a job writing programs at a think tank. For a while I played at that. My parents left me a small inheritance. Just over a quarter million dollars. I must be lucky because in a couple of months I had over $750,000.00 dollars. I began to wonder if there was a way to predict the way certain sectors in the market would move. I wrote program after program until I realized what I was missing. I needed an algorithm.

My program was correct I just had to tweek my algorithm. It took almost two years but eventually it became 83% accurate. With a little more effort I eventually got it to 97%. By the time I was twenty five I had slightly more than 5 million dollars. Now I’m growing my nest egg at about 15 to 17 per cent a year.”

It suddenly dawned on Rick that Audrey was sitting there wide eyed and her mouth open.

“Are you kidding me?”

“No, why would you think that?”

“You do realize Rick; some people would kill to get a hold of this kind of information.”

“SSSHHH, not so loud. I’m only telling you because I don’t want you to think I’m after Susan for her money.”

“Rick, let’s get out of here, and go home. This is too public a place to talk about such things.”

As Rick was driving them back to Audrey’s house she said….

“That was just a story to impress me wasn’t it?”

He laughed, “If you want I’ll show you my last financial statement from my broker.”

“I never thought you were after Susan for her money… Well, maybe in the beginning, but now that I know you …. Well, you’re a very nice man.”

He pulled her Mercedes 380 SEL into the garage.

“Listen to me Audrey, I like Susan very much. I think I even love her, I’m not sure, but you’re a different story. I’m crazy about you.”

“What…. but I’m so much older than you.”

“Are you serious? You think eight years difference is a lot?”

“How old are you Rick?”

“26, next week I’ll be 27”

“It’s seven years.”

“I was fourteen when I started modeling. Fifteen when I married Susan’s dad. I wasn’t yet sixteen when Susan was born. In two months I’ll be thirty five.

“So what. Do you honestly think that’s too great a difference?”

Audrey got out of the car and went through the door leading to the interior of the house. Rick followed her inside. She asked if he wanted anything to drink and when he said no, she told him she was going to change into something more comfortable. She went into her bedroom and she stripped off her blouse, and went into her walk in closet. When she came out she was wearing only her thigh high stockings, her black bikini panties and carrying her robe.

She saw Rick standing by her bed and said….

“What the hell are you doing in here? This is my bedroom.”

“I know, from now on we’ll share the same bed. I have been waiting for you to invite me in but something, I’m not sure what, is holding you back.”

“Forget it. I choose who I sleep with.”

“Sorry Audrey, you’ve given me no other choice, we’ll have to do this the hard way.”

Rick knew that Audrey had taken self defense lessons. He expected her to lash out in some way. Even so, he barely ducked out of the way of her punch. He felt her fist brush his hair. He stiffened the first two fingers of his right hand and poked her in the middle of her chest; it was just below her breasts. Audrey dropped like a stone. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t breathe, and she was paralyzed. She was gasping like a fish out of water. Her face was turning red because she couldn’t take a breath; but after, what to her seemed like hours, she was able to take a loud gasping breath. He reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her to her feet. He raised his arm higher and her feet left the carpet. She was dangling at the end of her hair both in fury and in pain. He slap her, not hard, but more to shock her. Audrey was screaming at him…..

“You son of a bitch, how dare you hit me?”

He slapped her again, this time harder and this time she knew it was going to leave a mark. He put his face right up before her’s and screamed …..

“SHUT.. THE.. FUCK.. UP.”

To her complete surprise she actually did. He pushed her and she fell back onto the bed. Her legs, from the knee down, dangled over the edge of the bed.

Rick grabbed the elastic band of her panties. With one pull he tore them from her body. He pulled her knees apart and started to eat her pussy.

Audrey had never had anyone do this to her before. No, that’s not right, he did this to me once before. Her eyes almost bugged out of her head. Immediately she was going wild. Her brain and her body wouldn’t coordinate. She wanted to close her legs, instead she spread them wider.

NO. No, stop. I can’t …. Oh god I’m going to cum noooooooo …. AAAAHHHHH …. AAAAHHHHH ….. AAAAHHHHH …. AAAAHHHHH …. AAAAHHHHH.

Audrey had five enormous, violent, orgasms. She had never felt anything like what she just felt. She wanted more and she would do anything to get more.

“Please, please, no more, I just need a minute. Please, just WAIT. I’ll be good, I promise.”

Rick studied her face and eyes. He was looking for the defiance that was there before. It was gone. Audrey had surrendered. She was completely exhausted and she was begging for a drink of water. He went into the bathroom, picked up the dosed bottle of water and watched her drink it dry.

Then he went back to the bathroom and got a wash cloth, wet it with cool water, and then he lay down next to her and washed her face. He wiped her body down and when he came to her pussy he gently caressed her labia. He caressed her face and body. With his fingers he gently closed her eyes. In seconds she was sound asleep.

Rick knew how this evening was going to end. He was fully prepared. A few days earlier he had called his friend, Dr. Marcos and bought a dose of Andosterone. Dr. Marcos had asked her height and weight and with that information prepared her dose.

“I want her to be completely enslaved to me permanently.”

“This will work Rick, trust me, have I ever let you down?” (Take a pint bottle of water, pour off a bit and refill it with this clear and tasteless dose of Andosterone. Add three drops of your semen, any more is a waste. But she must drink the whole bottle. Within five or ten minutes she will be addicted mentally and physically, to both you and your semen. She will crave your presence and if you don’t offer her your cock she will beg for it. If you gave me her correct height and weight she will beg for cock at least three times a day. You are going to need to increase you output of semen, so you need to take this. In three hours your scrotum will begin to feel funny. That’s because your testicles are getting larger probably doubling in size, you cock may get a little longer too.)

“When Rick heard about his dick getting longer he became worried. Doc, I’m over eight inches long now. What woman will be able to take a nine or ten inch cock?”

“Rick don’t be stupid, are you forgetting that a woman pushes a baby out of her vagina. A baby is a lot bigger than nine or ten inches long and they are certainly a lot wider than your dick. Don’t worry my friend; she will remain your devoted slave for the rest of her life.

Everything had gone so smoothly he wouldn’t need the cuffs or the gag. Audrey was a woman who was born to be a slave. Everything about her cried out here was a woman who needs to be dominated. It was her iron will that kept her free all these years. Rick knew just how to break her.

About 5:30 AM Audrey woke up. Never in her whole life had she felt so horny. Then she remembered Rick and what he did to her. Of course, now she remembered, he was her Master now, she gave herself to him. She too had wanted him as her Master from the first time she heard Susan call him Master. Now both mother and daughter were slaves to the same man. She wondered if he was going to fuck them both at the same time. God…she was horny. She turned her head in preparation of rolling to a sitting position and there was Rick sleeping just inches away. She suddenly remembered an old girlfriend saying to her and the other girls….

“I give my husband a good morning blow job every morning and it keeps him happy all day long.”

All the girls laughed and someone said what a slut she was. They all laughed some more and then a couple of the other girls said they did the same thing. Then they all laughed more.

Both of them were sleeping on top of the covers. All she was wearing was her thigh high stockings. All Rick was wearing was his boxers. She reached over and spread his fly open so she could get at his cock. When the head was poking out of his fly it suddenly started growing, getting bigger with every passing moment. She got up onto her knees and crawled between his legs. She tugged on his boxers pulling them down. That woke him up; he was looking directly into her eyes. The elastic band at his waist caught at his penis but was pulled finally past it. She smiled down at this man; funny how easily she accepted her new role in life. She was a slave now, she knew it and she loved it, Rick knew it too.

“May I Master?”

Her mouth was watering, in anticipation of sucking on his cock, some saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth. It hung in a long string from her mouth to the nipple of her breast.

“Yes, go ahead, SLAVE.”

That word, that wonderful word. She was owned now. Rick had broken her. She had no more resistance. She was his slave, just like Susan, and she had to obey. She opened her mouth as she leaned forward and down. She saw the clear fluid flowing out of the small slit on the tip. Her mouth cleared the head as she took more of the shaft in. Her eyes which were closed suddenly opened wide She never expected to like the taste, she was told it was very salty. Rick tasted bitter- sweet like dark chocolate. Audrey ran the flat of her tongue along his shaft; enjoying the semi sweet taste. If his cum tasted half as good she was going to enjoy being his cocksucker. Maybe this was why Susan always was so enthusiastic when she was sucking on his cock. His fist locked in her hair pulling her head down made her stop thinking about Susan and concentrate on Rick’s cock. In was already pushing against the back of her mouth. All she could think of doing was swallowing. She did and her tongue guided his cock right into her esophagus and suddenly her nose was buried in his closely trimmed pubic hair. She bobbed her head up and down causing him to slide in and out of her throat. After about 10 or 15 minutes, he commanded …..

“Pull back, I want to fill your mouth.”

The last two pulses of his cock did just that. He pulled back on her hair till she was looking straight up at the ceiling.

“Show me.”

When she opened her mouth it was just about filled with his pearly white cum. He bent his fingers and ran his knuckle of his middle finger up and down her neck over her throat and she automatically started swallowing. He watched as his cum disappeared down her throat. Her voice was beginning to come back, but she still sounded raspy.

“God, that was really delicious. I wonder why I never did that before?”

“You can stop wondering, you belong to me now. Unless I order you to suck somebody else’s cock, this is the only cock you will ever suck on.”

“Yes Master.” She smiled, then she giggled, she thought she sounded just like Susan.

From that morning on, in the house or the back yard she was to remain naked unless ordered otherwise. The only article she wore 24/7 was her slave collar. It was black leather that locked in place and Rick had the only key. Rick was conditioning her to being a slave. He was training her to be docile and obedient. When he told her to do something, if she showed even the slightest hesitation he would whip her across the buttocks with a leather riding crop. He didn’t stop until she was howling in pain and sobbing. Every day he fucked her as many as three or four times. In the first month she was fucked more, than she had been, during her six year marriage. She had sucked his cock and found she loved cocksucking. He tasted delicious. But now it was about six hours later, her body started to ache terribly. She had a craving for the taste of his cum. She began whimpering because he had ordered her to be silent. She was begging with her eyes only.

“What is it slave?”

“Please Master; I need to suck your cock. I have a terrible craving for a taste of your cum. Please Master?”

Rick was very pleased. Dr. Marcos’ mixture was working just as he said it would.

“Please Master, I really need it?”

He could see in her yes she was in pain.

“Oh alright you ma…..

She already had her mouth full of cock and was giving him her very best blow job. Trying desperately to make him cum… Only seconds after she swallowed her first mouthful of cum and he could see the relief in her eyes. She sucked out every drop he gave her and then licked his dick clean. Finally she sat back on her calves and said ….

“Absolutely delicious. I love sucking on your cock you always taste so good. I can’t understand why I resisted sucking on your cock.”

“I think you’re addicted to it.”

She giggled… “Are you serious, do you really mean that?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Why do you think so?”

“Well the second you swallowed your first mouthful you began acting fine.”

“Oh my god, you’re right. What should I do?”

“There’s nothing you can do. Some people react like that I guess you’re one of them. But don’t worry, as long as you’re a good girl I’ll let you suck on my cock whenever you need too.”

He patted her head like she was a good doggie. Audrey took his hand and kissed it.

“You’re such a good Master, it’s no wonder I love you.”

Rick was watching Audrey making breakfast. As a slave, she was coming along faster than Susan did. It was as if she was born to be a slave. She told him many times she loved being his slave. She was also more relaxed and carefree. She even look younger. She was a truly beautiful woman. Her body was perfect as far as he was concerned. Her breasts were perfect, nice and firm, they jiggled whenever she moved. They were a little more than a handful. They didn’t sag at all; they stood out from her chest as if to defy gravity. Her areolas were puffed out like mushroom caps with half inch nipples standing straight out from their center like little posts.

She was standing facing the cooking range wearing an apron to protect her from spatter. But her entire back side was exposed. He thought that Audrey and Susan both had perfectly shaped asses and today he was going to have Audrey’s. He had used her mouth and her pussy and today he would use her last hole. So while her back was turned he got the table ready. He tied a nylon rope to the cross bar under the center of the table. Two more ropes were attached to the legs of the table on either side of her place to sit, and two more to the table legs opposite where she was to sit. They had a nice quiet breakfast because she was not allowed to speak unless her Master gave her permission to do so, or asked her a question. When they were finished eating she took their dishes and washed them, dried them and put them away in the closet.

“Come here to me slave. Put out your hands.” He quickly slipped a pair of padded cuffs on her wrists. Audrey thought to herself, he’s so kinky he loves to tie me up. I don’t know why, I always do what he wants. Rick had placed a thick, ‘U’ shaped foam pad on the end on the table where she had sat.

He pulled her across the table, her hips resting on the pad. Her feet were raised off the floor about three inches. Her arms were stretched tight holding her securely. From the table legs opposite her he took the ropes, they had ‘D’ clips on their ends and attached the clips to either side of her collar that he just put on her neck and pulled them tight.

She was immobilized from her hips up to and including her head. Audrey was worried now, was her Master going to give her a beating? She couldn’t think of anything she did wrong. She decided to risk a spanking and ask what she did wrong.

As soon as she opened her mouth to speak Rick shoved the red rubber ball gag into her mouth. Audrey hated the rubber ball gags. Once they were in she was unable to get them out by herself. The ball was pushed in behind her teeth and she was unable to open her mouth wide enough to get the gag out. Rick had to get his finger into her mouth behind the ball and force it out.

Now here she was immobilized and now she could barely make a sound. She felt him attach a leather cuff around her thigh just above her knee. He did the same thing to her other leg. When he attached the ropes from the table legs to the rings on the leg cuffs she was completely immobilized. With legs off the floor she had no leverage. All her weight was on her hips and upper body and now she couldn’t move an inch.

Audrey watched as he removed a roll of duct tape from the canvas bag on the floor. He tore off about a twelve inch strip and stuck part of the strip to her right buttock the rest to the side of her right hip. He did the same thing to the left side. With her buttocks pulled to her sides her pussy and asshole were completely exposed. She was so turned on from being dominated like this her pussy was actually dripping. He was holding up a tube of something. He was saying ….

“I found this on the internet at a gay men’s sex site, it’s called ‘Slippery Stuff’. So I thought I would give it a try. Audrey tried to squirm away but the only thing that moved was her muscles. He squeezed out a glob onto his thumb, and massaged it into the little pinkish brown star. His thumb slipped up her ass easily and he thought this stuff really works.

He was pulling on the sphincter stretching it this way and that. Finally he saw the opening was a little larger than a 25 cent piece. He squeezed out another glob onto his other thumb. It too easily slipped into her ass.

Audrey was no longer squirming to get away, but she was making a noise.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

Her pussy was dripping even more heavily.

“You like this, you little slut, don’t you?”

Rick had her sphincter stretched open slightly larger than a half dollar coin. He squeezed out another glob and spread it over the entire shaft of his dick. He placed his cock head right at the anal opening and pressed forward.

“Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaauuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Audrey was cuming, she was cuming hard, she was cuming again and again.

Rick loosened the straps holding the gag in place. He put his finger in her mouth and forced the ball out.

“Oh god Master, that was … that was, the best, the very best orgasm I ever had. It wasn’t just one. It was a chain of them. They were so goooood, so very good. Fuck me again, please. Fuck me up my ass, PLEASE. Why didn’t I know about this before?

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you Audrey, You must always trust your Master. He will always know what’s best for you.”

“I understand now Master; I’ll always, always trust you to take good care of me. Please. Please. Don’t ever sell me. I want to be your slave forever.

(She had passed her last test. Now the only thing left for him to do to make her his slave forever, was for him to brand her. With her wearing his brand no one in the association would dare to try and steal her. There were hundreds of thousands of members worldwide. For a member to steal or try to steal a branded slave was suicide. It meant death by 1000 cuts. The offender was dissected while he or she was still alive.

It was a horrible and painful death. It was even worse for a non member to try to kidnap a slave; especially a branded slave. I can just imagine the entrance they’ll make with me leading then both in to the Christmas Ball with a double leash to their collars. They look so much alike now. Audrey looks at least ten or even fifteen years younger since she was dosed with Andosterone.

Even I am having trouble telling them apart. If it wasn’t for their name tags, I would get them mixed up. I’m going to call Dr. Marcos and talk to him about this. Does Andosterone have anything to do with age regression? )

Susan was checking her calendar. In two days she would be flying home to Florida. She was very excited. Rick had told her he had turned her mother into his slave just like her, only last month. God, that was so very hot. She wanted him to fuck them both at the same time. Just thinking about it made her pussy drip with excitement. She was going to try to talk her mom and Rick into letting her quit college. What the hell does a slave need a degree for anyway?

END