The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here Cums the Bride

Marrying a hypnotist was probably an inevitability for Crystal. Since childhood, she had been absolutely fascinated by hypnosis. She loved the live stage shows, the fictional brainwashing on the cartoons she watched, even the silly hypno-rings that they sold in the back of comic books that she always wished would actually work the way they were advertised.

That love for hypnosis as a child began to take a twisted turn when she hit puberty. Suddenly the idea of being completely brainwashed was no longer just a fun thought, it was her deepest sexual desire. As she grew up, she learned to like vanilla sex just fine, but she was always craving a bit more. She got her rocks off on Yahoo! Message Boards where people would post crudely manipulated pictures when she was a teenager, and every site that popped up as the internet grew that featured erotic hypnosis as a focal point soon found her a regular member.

Unfortunately for Crystal, it had always been difficult to find people into her particular kink. Most of her partners were either kind of weirded out by the idea of erotic hypnosis or were just simply not all that good at it when they gave it a shot. (If she had been given a dollar for every time a partner had awkwardly said ‘you are getting veeery horny’ during sex, she’d have had at least enough money to get drunk enough to forget those encounters.)

Eventually, Crystal found herself on a dating site specifically made for kinky people, complete with ‘erotic hypnosis’ as a checkbox on the preferences screen. It took only a week for her to meet David. David was a dominant hypnotist, a 94% match with her, lived only a four-hour drive away from her, and was a complete charmer, if his first message to her was any indication. Crystal quickly got plans together to meet him, and their first date went splendidly. They met halfway between their cities of residence and hit it off immediately.

That first date was four years to the day before he proposed. Their relationship had been based many mutual interests, incredibly compatible personalities, and tons and tons of increasingly complex hypnotic sex. It was the classic D/s love story; a hypnotist and hypnoslave met and fell in love. After they got engaged, he insisted that they make the engagement period exactly six months to the day: their wedding would be on October 18th.

After the celebrations had winded down a bit, their lives went on as normal as they planned for the engagement, with a single oddity: their sex life. Crystal had mentioned to David a few times earlier in their relationship that she had harbored thoughts of some more out-there kinks, like orgasm denial and public humiliation, but he had generally waved them away or only gone soft with her. There was a week with no orgasms here, a run through town after being compelled to go braless there, but nothing bad in either category. It was enough to get her hot and bothered, and that’s as far as he ever seemed to want to go with it.

In the weeks following the engagement, however, there was a tweak. David, who had generally not partaken in hypnotic amnesia, was suddenly keeping her from remembering their sessions more and more often. More notably, she hadn’t been allowed to cum. After two weeks without release, she outright questioned him on the situation, but every time she tried to ask what was going on, she was a quick gaze into David’s eyes away from forgetting why she had asked in the first place. Somehow, knowing that was happening made it even hotter for her.

By three months into their engagement, the sex was taking place nightly for them, but with no release for her. She had never gone so long without an orgasm in adulthood before, and every nightly edging session—at least, the ones of them that she could remember—was hotter than the last. She was being conditioned. She knew it. She loved it. Her pussy ached every time she was reminded of what her fiance was doing to her, even if her mind was jumbled on all of the details.

The final two weeks before the wedding were a blur for Crystal, not only because of the flurry of activity involved in planning a wedding but because the nightly sexual sessions with her husband had turned into daily and nightly sessions. She regularly lost hours of every day, always remembering little of what David said past ‘My darling Crystal...’. All she knew was that she loved waking up with her pussy aching and her head spinning for her master and future husband.

Time sped to the day of the wedding. Rather than go for the traditional church, they’d selected a pavilion area of a local park to host the wedding. About 30 friends and family showed for the party, and Crystal was far too wound up with wedding jitters to remember the debauchery of the six months beforehand. Before they began the actual ceremony, David snuck over to where his future bride was sitting.

“You’re not supposed to see me before the ceremony starts, Dave!”

“I know, I just wanted to tell you something.” He gave her a peck on the cheek and leaned in close, cupping her head in his hand as he whispered. “I promised you this would be the best day of your life, and I sincerely hope I’ve made it so.”

She looked up, seeing the twinkle in his eye, but was cut off by another kiss before she could question what exactly he was implying with that. With a smile, he walked back off.

Fifteen minutes later, everyone in the park was seated and the ceremony was set to begin. David had insisted that they write their own vows, and Crystal was told to do hers first. She had never been that great a writer, and so they were somewhat clunky, though clearly crafted with love. She hadn’t expected the vows to run very long, and so she was surprised when an entire half-sheet of paper was pulled out of David’s back pocket. Unfolding it, he winked at his bride-to-be and smiled possibly the largest smile she had ever seen on his face.

“My darling Crystal...” he started, and immediately her eyes widened as she realized what he was doing.

“Oh no, Dave, not this, not now,” she half-whispered at him. Her face showed mostly panic, but with a clear dash of both intrigue and arousal mixed in as well.

“My darling, Crystal, I want you to remember.”

At the mention of the word ‘remember’, Crystal’s mind felt as though a rubber band had snapped inside of it, spinning it back into a place it hadn’t been in some time. Six months worth of lost hours in hypnotic trance immediately flooded back into her. He had planned this. All of the brainwashing, the edging, the pleasure, the trances were leading up to their wedding day. She had never even considered that was the case because he had made it so she didn’t. A trickle ran down her leg as she thought about the power he had over her, and the triggers... the triggers. She realized David had written his vows long, long before. She knew exactly what was coming next. She knew she was nearly powerless to stop it, but she didn’t care. She reached up

“Remember the night that we met.”

‘Met’. Crystal found she couldn’t speak. The bastard had thought of everything, hadn’t he?

“The night at the restaurant where we shared our first date, I already knew I wanted you.”

‘Wanted’. Crystal’s hands fell back to her sides, and her arousal grew. The trickle down her leg grew as her pussy began to remind itself of the pleasure it had seen over the past half-year.

“I think at the time, I knew that you wanted me too, Crystal.”

‘Wanted’ again. Arousal grew.

“It didn’t take long before I moved in with you. My family told me that it was like a fairy tale love story, two perfect mates meeting, a prince and a princess together, destined to be together forever.”

‘Forever’. All sounds disappeared from Crystal’s head except for David’s voice. She couldn’t move; she couldn’t talk; she was completely stuck in her own head with nothing but his voice. There were no distractions. It was her and Master. It was as it was intended to be.

David smiled and winked again as he began the next paragraph. At that point, Crystal knew that she was done.

“Crystal, you are everything to me, you are the reason I wake up every morning and the reason I sleep at night. You are the stars in my sky and the fireflies in my garden. You are every beautiful thing I see, and every perfect melody I hear. Crystal, you are my entire world. I love you.”

And there it was. ‘Love’. It was the most powerful trigger he had. Her mind flooded with mantras as all of her thoughts were pushed to the wayside. Love meant blank. She loved to go blank. Going blank made her love it more. Blank was love, and love was blank. Her eyes glazed over. A droplet of drool began creeping along her lower lip after her mouth separated, hanging just open enough for David to know that his plan had worked like a charm.

“I promise to care for you for the rest of our lives, Crystal. I promise to do anything for you,” David switched his intonation to include a small bit of sarcasm, “just as I know you’ll do anything for me.”

Had Crystal been capable of much thought, she would have rolled her eyes at that one.

“You know, most vows that people read include three words that are very important to any marriage, and they’re words I know will most certainly be important in ours. Those words are love, honor, and obey.”

‘Love.’ Blank was love and love was blank.

‘Honor’. Honoring Master made Crystal happy. Her open mouth began to twitch into a small smile.

‘Obey’. Good girls obeyed, and good girls edged for master. Obedience was pleasure. Obedience made her horny.

“I promise with all my heart that I will love, honor and obey you.”

Love. Blank. Honor. Happy. Obey. Horny.

“And I know that you would do the same for me, love, honor and obey.”

Love. Blank. Honor. Happy. Obey. Horny.

“For the rest of our lives, those will be the words that guide me in our marriage: love, honor and obey.”

Love. Blank. Honor. Happy. Obey. Horny.

“I love, I honor, and I obey.”

Love. Blank. Honor. Happy. Obey. Horny.

“You love, you honor, and you obey.”

Love. Blank. Honor. Happy. Obey. Horny.

By this point, Crystal’s face was a completely silly smile. Her pussy was gushing under her wedding dress, and even the sound of David’s voice was distant and fuzzy in her completely blank and empty brain. At least a few of the folks at the wedding had taken notice and were staring. A small part of her mind that was still on recognized it, and she was completely embarrassed that she had let David get away with such a stunt... but on the other hand, the more people that stared, the hornier she got at the thought of it.

“We will both love, honor and obey each other until the day we die.”

Love. Blank. Honor. Happy. Obey. Horny.

David smiled. “And that love, honor and obedience will start from the very next time that we wake.”

‘Wake’. Crystal was back. She was flustered, could barely stand with every nerve in her body firing at once, had a face covered in drool and was hornier than she had ever been in her life. She looked at the man in front of her as the Priest finished his spiel. She had never been more in love with the man than she had right now. She barely managed to shuffle over to the center to exchange the ‘I do’ with her husband. After they kissed, he grabbed his wedding ring and took her hand. With a mad mixture of pure love and raw lust in her eyes, she smiled at her husband.

“Y-you are a r-real bastard, Dave.”

“You don’t know the half of it.”

He smiled his biggest smile yet and slipped the ring onto her finger. Only then did she finally remember the final trigger that he had implanted in her, the grand finale of their engagement. Her family was there. Her friends were there. She didn’t care. She screamed a melody of pleasure as she came.