The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Herrick: Arrogant Model Take-down.

By The Slaver.

Herrick hated these photoshoots, not so much the photographs. Herrick knew he looked smoking hot. He had the ripped sexy body that sold magazines. He had the face that melted hearts. He had that perfect combination: a good complexion, smooth, silky skin, and in his pants a swinging cock that drove women wild. The photographs did not annoy Herrick, but the photographer did: an over-sexed man, handsome in his own way, but he was annoyingly aggressive, and continued to make sexual advances toward Herrick throughout the photo shoot despite repeated warnings. Herrick could not have made it clearer, and yet, Tarn, male modeling’s renowned international photographer, propositioned the 30-year old model every time, he could.

For this shoot Herrick was sporting white trunks, the basket of which strained to contain Herrick’s beast. “Okay. Now, lower the top of those trunks.” Tarn ordered. Herrick lowered the brim of the white trunks; but he stopped at the first tuft of his pubes. “Lower, lower.” Tarn shouted. “No fucking way.” Herrick shouted back. “And don’t ask again.” Tarn, who had been crouching to photo Herrick rose to his feet and approached the model. “The public need to see …” Tarn started to say, “No, they don’t. The world does not need to see my pubes.” Herrick replied, cutting across Tarn, as he spoke. “You son-of-a-bitch!” Tarn ranted, and shack his camera at Herrick. With that insult, and the camera being shock at him, Herrick walked off his mark, saying, “We’re done.”

“We’re done when I say ‘we’re done’.” Tarn shouted. “Fuck you fag! We done.” Herrick shouted, as he walked to the dressing rooms, Herrick’s agent, Idas, followed him. “Now you understand why I wanted you here? He acts that way every time, I work with him. And today, even with you in the room.” “Okay. I get it, but … how much of a career do you think you’ll have if you say ‘I won’t work with Tarn’?” Idas asked. “He’s not the only photographer.” Herrick replied. “You’re right.” Idas calmly said. “How far can you get in this trade with those other photographers, where you guys don’t do so well?” Herrick could not believe his ears. “You guys! What the fuck …”

“Yeah. You guys. If you haven’t noticed, the last time you looked in a mirror, you’re a former collage jock.” Idas said. “You are so fucking stupid.” Herrick’s agent said, shaking his head. “The fact that you—a young former collage jock—even have a career should tell you that you’re special, but not that special.” Idas turned around and left Herrick, as he walked away, Idas said, “I’m going to apologize to Tarn, and then we’ll leave, hopefully with a paycheck.”

Herrick sat in a chair in the dressing rooms, staring at his image in the mirror. He turned to face a production assistant, a pretty young girl, who had remained silent during the entire diatribe between him and his agent. “Wendy, do you think …” Herrick stared to say, “He’s Tarn. If he wants you to suck his dick, do it. Just close your eyes, think of the paycheck and do whatever he asks, I do it all the time.” Wendy said, with the tone and air of experience. “Eventually, you’ll end up doing what he wants.”

“You might, but, not me.” Herrick flippantly replied. Wendy shook her head, ignoring Herrick’s bravura. “Let me help you, so that we can get you out of here.” As Herrick undressed; Wendy helped him with his personal wardrobe. After he’d finished dressing, Herrick gave Wendy a kiss on the cheek. “Love ya’ see you soon.” He said as he walked out of the room, “Me, too, maybe?” Casandra replied; as she watched the Studley 30-year old leave the dressing rooms. “Cute.” she muttered. “But stupid.” Wendy smiled to herself as she followed Herrick.

The next morning, as the sun filled the bedroom, Herrick awoke from a late night of revelry. As he turned and sat on the edge of his bed, Herrick turned around and shook his head. “Shit! She’s still here.” he thought to himself. He hated the ‘morning after’ especially with those dumb bitches who had never mastered cock sucking. Herrick then slowly rose from the bed, found a pair of boxers on the floor; he slipped them on, and exited the bedroom, leaving Wendy to her post-coital sleep. Herrick’s prowess in the bedroom left women deeply asleep after several howling orgasms.

Herrick sauntered into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and grabbed a protein drink. As he sipped the beverage, Herrick pondered his situation. “Am I really going to have to go to Europe to get away from that asshole, Tarn, he shook his head, as pondered his situation. “I can’t deal with that son-of-a-bitch much longer.” Herrick thought to himself, Herrick had just finished his protein drink when he felt the warm hand of Wendy on his chest. As he turned to face Wendy, Herrick smiled, as Wendy grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom. “Oh! You want some more?” He asked, Wendy did not speak; but she pushed Herrick onto the bed and crawled toward his groin, and his Morning Wood. Herrick closed his eyes, hoping that after the night before, Wendy had learned something about serious cock sucking.

Later, after having finally dispatched Wendy, after a morning of revelry, Herrick decided too spent the afternoon at the gym, working with his personal trainer, Herrick spent hours working on his body, arms, lats and core, his bread and butter, when not working. After ninety minutes, Herrick took a moment to change into drier clothes. In the locker room, Herrick encountered a face that he did not expect to see—Idas. “You in a better mood?” Herrick’s agent asked. “Maybe.” Herrick replied. Idas smiled as he changed into his exercise gear. Herrick quickly changed his shirt and returned to the gym floor where his trainer worked with him for another sixty minutes. The young stud concluded his session on the treadmill.

After his workout, Herrick headed for the locker room to undress and shower. As he entered the locker room, Herrick noted his agent standing by his locker; Idas seemed to be staring into space, a blank look on his face. On hearing Herrick enter the locker room, Idas seemed to come alive; he turned and looked at Herrick. “I’m going to say this only once so listen, up!” Idas said, his voice seemed different somehow to Herrick; Idas had never before spoken to him like that before. Herrick opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything Idas continued, “I’ve manage to talk Tarn around. No more sexual advances, or being annoyingly aggressive, if you finish the shot, now, today.” Herrick stared at Idas.

“What the fuck. That fag wants me to fucking go across town on a Sunday, to finish a shot. Fucking tell him he can fucking suck my cock, if he thinks that’s going to happen. Tell him I’ll see him tomorrow morning, and not before?” Herrick shouted at his agent.

Herrick stripped and walked towards the showers. Idas stared after Herrick; that strange look had returned to Idas’ face. Herrick quickly showered, dried himself and covered himself with his towel. Herrick entered the locker room, Idas had gone; but Herrick saw someone else standing in the middle of the locker room, someone he had no wish to see, Tarn. “So Idas told you what I said. Come to talk me round?” Sneered Herrick, but Tarn just smiled at Herrick.

“In a way.” Tarn replied still smiling. “You see you don’t have to travel all the way across town to finish the shot!” Herrick could not help but stare at Tarn, open mouthed. “You see I’m an silent partner in this gym. We could go up too my office on the next floor, and finish the shot there. It would take no more than an hour at most.” Tarn finished speaking and looked Herrick; while Tarn had been talking Herrick had dressed, he pulled out his gym bag, and closed and locked his locker. Herrick looked at Tarn, ‘what the fuck’ Herrick thought, there was no way he could really get out of it now, not with Tarn standing there. “OK!” Herrick said, Tarn smiled, and without another word left the locker room; Herrick sighed, and hoping that he would not regret it, followed Tarn out of the room.

Tarn took Herrick up a flight of stairs to his office; Herrick entered the office and sat in a chair in front of a large wooden desk. On the desk, Herrick noticed a box marked ‘GYM WEAR’, Herrick reached out for the box. “Oh, that’s not for the shot that just gear for the gym!” Tarn said, quickly moving the box out of Herrick’s reach. “Would you like a bottle of water, you must be thirsty after your work out?” Asked Tarn as he sat behind the desk and picked up a bottle of bottled water. Herrick nodded ‘yes’.

“At first, on entering the office, Herrick had not notice anything peculiar, but within seconds, he smelled a strong musky scent, a mixture of pine cones and sweat, which he thought must be coming from the gym, down stairs. Also he did not notice Tarn infusing his water with the contents of a vial; that Tarn had concealed in his hand. After drinking a few drops of water, Herrick felt dizzy, his mind fall prey to the overpowering scent in the room, the contents from the vile in his water and Tarn’s constant barrage of small talk. Finally after a few minutes, Herrick heard Tarn ask, “Do you understand what it means to obey?”

“Yes. Obey !” Herrick replied. “That’s right. You must obey!” Tarn insisted. “Yes. Obey!” Herrick replied again. “You must obey.” Tarn repeated. “Yes. Must obey!” Herrick said. He heard his voice, but could not understand why he was agreeing with Tarn. Tarn smiled, as he stood up and moved round the desk and stood beside Herrick. “Right, Boy. Stand up and get naked!” Tarn ordered, Herrick got to his feet, and slowly removed all of his clothing, as well as his shoes and socks. Within minutes, Herrick stood, naked, before Tarn.

Tarn reached out, and slowly caressed Herrick’s ripped, sexy physique. “From how on you’ll love it when men touched your body.” Tarn said in a stern voice. “Say it.” Tarn ordered, “I love it when men touches my body.” Herrick repeated. Tarn could not stop fondling Herrick’s naked, body. Tarn knew that Herrick hated gay men. And Herrick’s reputation as the over-the-top macho-hetero, only made Tarn’s lust for Herrick soar all the more, Luck lowered his hand and stroked Herrick’s member; slowly, Herrick’s organ thickened, hardened and throbbed in Tarn’s hand.

“From now on, you will want men, and only men, you will suck their cock and let them fuck you. But when you are in the outside world, you will act as if you are straight. Do you understand?” Tarn said. “You will have sex with women, but you won’t enjoy it. You’ll only enjoy having sex with men. You will only enjoy the orgasms you experience with men. Do you understand?” Said Tarn, “Yes.” Herrick replied. “Also from now on when answering, and redressing me, you will say Sire. Understand?” Said Tarn, “Yes, Sire.” Herrick answered.

“Good. Now, let’s try on some of the GYM WEAR.” Tarn ordered, handing Herrick a pair of compassion pants from the box. Herrick slipped into the pants, with a smile on his face, Tarn positioned Herrick’s hard-on down the leg of the compassion pants; and then Tarn snapped some pics on his cell phone to capture the look. Next Tarn gave Herrick a pair of bright yellow Nuthuggers to put on, once Tarn was in the Nuthuggers, Tarn positioned Herrick’s cock, northward, pointing upwards towards the ceiling, with an inch of cock-head peeking out the top of the underwear. Tarn then took more pics on his cell phone. When he had finished taking photos, he then up loaded then to a Gay dating Web-site. “Take off the underwear and stroke your cock.” Tarn said to Herrick.

“Yes, Sire?” Herrick replied, as he removed the Nuthuggers and started stroked his cock. He stood there, in the middle of the room, slowly gliding his hand upon his engorged shaft. Tarn watched his new sex toy masturbate, Tarn removed his own clothes while enjoying the show, once he was naked; Tarn took a seat upon a couch and watched Herrick stroke his cock. Slowly, Tarn’s 10″ monster with its thick mushroom knob that crowned his cock began leaking precum. Tarn bobbed his hand up and down the length of his shaft, in a steady motion, mimicking the speed of Herrick’s stroke.

After several minutes of this, Tarn demanded, “Get over here and suck this cock. You know you want it.” Tarn pointed at his cock. “Yes, Sire. Please Sire, let me suck it. I need it, Sire.” Herrick begged. Tarn smiled as he watched Herrick kneel before him, and slowly lick the bulbous mushroom head of his leaking cock. Herrick coursed the tip of his tongue upon Tarn’s cock, savouring Tarn’s bitter-sweet precum. “Serve cock, boy.” Tarn ordered, Herrick swallowed Tarn’s cock, taking in as much of the hard, erect member, as he could. “Very good, boy. Keep going.” Tarn whispered. He enjoyed Herrick’s warm, wet mouth. Tarn closed his eyes and let the good sensations pulse throughout his body.

Herrick licked up and down the length of Tarn’s shaft, taking it in his mouth, forcing it down his throat. He gagged repeatedly, but some strange deeply buried sense insisted on him deep throating as much of Tarn’s cock as possible. Tarn opened his eyes and stared at Herrick. “You’re doing fine. Enjoying it.” Tarn said. “You’re a good boy.”

Herrick smiled and resumed his sucking. He fed upon Tarn’s cock for maybe an hour. Tarn let Herrick suck for as long as he wanted. Tarn had not enjoyed the company of another man for over two months; so he would had plenty of cum for his new sex toy. “Get ready. I’m ready to cum.” Tarn said. Herrick smiled, and he opened his mouth, waited for Tarn to blast his wad down his throat. Tarn pulled his cock out of Herrick’s mouth; Tarn stroked his cock, grunted and shot his jizz upon Herrick’s lips and chin. Quickly, Tarn wiped his cum from Herrick’s face and fed the dripping cum to Herrick. “Tastes good, doesn’t it, boy?”

“Yes, Sire. Tastes good.” Herrick mumbled, Tarn’s fingers were still in Herrick’s mouth. Herrick suckled upon Tarn’s fingers getting every drop of cum from them. Herrick stared at Tarn and mumbled, “It feel like I’m on fire, Sire.” Herrick mumbled, as he collapsed on to the carpeted floor, lying at Tarn’s feet; Tarn rose from the couch, slowly, Herrick lifted his head looked up into Tarn’s eyes. His face bore a childish grin, evidence of the waves of lust and pleasure that now filled, and coursed through his body.

“How do you feel, boy?” Tarn asked. “Great, Sire .” Herrick moaned. Tarn nodded “Good boy. Now why don’t you stand up and bend over the coach, boy?” Herrick looked at Tarn. “Whatever you say, Sire.” Herrick replied, as he obeyed Tarn’s command. As Tarn watched Herrick stand up, and position himself, bent over the couch, Herrick stroked his cock, licking his lips and grinning. “Head down, bitch.” Tarn said, slapping Herrick’s beefy cheeks, the sound echoing through the office. “Owwww, Sire” Herrick whimpered, as he model lowered his head.

“Spread your legs wide, bitch.” Tarn ordered, as Herrick spread his legs, Tarn grabbed some lube from his desk draw and tickled Herrick’s rosebud. Herrick moaned softly as Tarn stimulated his prostate, against his will Tarn could feel his cock getting hard. Herrick moved a hand to his cock, to start stroking himself. “Stop that, bitch. Don’t touch yourself, till I tell you to.” Herrick so wanted to stroke his cock, but he had to obey Tarn’s orders. “Nice, a hot stud bent over a coach, showing the world his whole.” Tarn said, as he stroked his cock, Lube rubbed more lube on his cock, and then pressed his massive mushroom cock-head against Herrick’s wet, virgin, rosebud.

“Please, Sire, don’t, please, no.” Herrick screamed, but Tarn ignored Herrick’s pleas. “Please, don’t’ fuck me, Sire. You … can’t.” Herrick struggled to repel Tarn’s pending assault. “Relax, bitch. You didn’t know it but you’ve wanted to be fucked. It turning you on, bitch. Look down, bitch, your dick is getting hard just with me fingering your ass.” Tarn said. Herrick looked down, to his shock, his cock was rock hard, pressing into the seat of the couch. “How could Sire be right?” Herrick thought to himself; he, Herrick, he fucked women. And yet, he, Herrick, was enjoying Tarn’s fingers sliding back and forth in his ass.

Tarn pulled his fingers out of Herrick, and then slowly, he slid his erect member into Herrick’s whole. “Oh, damn, Sire, no!” Herrick screamed, as Tarn ploughed into the stud’s tight ass. “You’re … in … side … me…Sire!” Herrick sobbed, his breaths shallow and stuttering. “Don’t stop, Sire. It feels so good, Sire.” Herrick suddenly, started begging. “Good, bitch.” Tarn said in a calm, relaxed tone; he increased the speed of his thrusts, then slowed down, and then slammed his cock as deeply into Herrick’s ass as was possible. His groin slap against Herrick’s buttocks. “I bet you can’t wait for me to do this again.” Tarn said. Herrick turned his head to stare at Tarn, the dazed, confused expression on Herrick’s face amused Tarn. “What … do … you mean … again…Sire?” Herrick asked.

Tarn pushed Herrick’s face forwards. “Yes… . fuck me … harder.” Herrick begged, lost in the heat of the fuck. ’Now for the main course.’ Tarn thought to himself, he pushed deeper, the girth of his cock, filled Herrick’s whole. Herrick hollered as the painful pleasure soared throughout his body. “I’m going to make you a complete bitch boy,” Tarn whispered into Herrick’s ears. “Fuck!!!!”, Herrick hollowed, as Tarn’s thick as a bottle massive cock rammed his ass like the piston of an engine. Tarn loved the sounds that Herrick made. The once macho ladies’ man, had bragged about his seductions. Now, Tarn was face down, ass up, and Herrick was now the seduced, enjoying Tarn’s cock, filling his ass. Tarn closed his eyes, as suddenly Herrick clinched his butt muscles, held them tight, he then slackened his butt muscles. “Fuck!!!” Tarn shouted, hoarsely. “Do that again.”

“It’ll be even more incredible if you wiggle your ass on my cock.” Tarn demanded. On demand, Herrick did what he was ordered to do. The motion intensified the arousing pleasure of Tarn’s cock on Herrick’s sweet spot. “Yeah, bitch boy, that feels so good.” Tarn whimpered, and finally, Tarn could not hold out any longer. He pulled his cock out of Herrick’s ass and blast his wad on Herrick’s pert buttock, and back.

Tarn pulled out of Herrick, and walked around his office. Herrick did not move, he remained in place, waiting to be told why to do. Tarn stopped in front of Herrick, and pondered this situation. Did he want Herrick, for himself permanently, did he want Herrick for an occasional romp, now and then? What did he want to do? Tarn now stood facing Herrick; Tarn’s cock dangled in front of Herrick’s lips. On cue, the mind fucked Herrick placed his lips upon the still sensitive tip of Tarn’s mushroom cock-head, Tarn shuttered, Tarn eased his cock from Herrick’s mouth and told Herrick to stand up. Once Herrick was standing up, Tarn took him by the hand, and led him into the small bathroom, to one side of the office. Tarn bid Herrick to enter the shower; Tarn looked at Herrick, who was still hard.

Tarn regulated the water of the shower to a steamy pulse of hot water; he also entered the shower and began to lovingly caressed Herrick’s body with his soapy hands. As he bathed the Studley Herrick, Tarn fondled Herrick’s still hard cock. With two soapy fingers, Luck finger-fucked Herrick’s whole; the stud cooed as Tarn’s fingers were thrust in and out. With his other soapy hand, Tarn stroked Herrick’s cock, slowly at first and then faster and faster and faster , in time with the fingers fucking Herrick’s whole, until Herrick screamed, thrust his ass back onto Tarn’s fingers and sprayed his cum upon the shower wall. “Thank you, Sire.” Herrick said, after he had come down from his orgasm, he turned round and offered Tarn a kiss. ‘Oh, yes. I’m defiantly keeping this bitch, permanently.’ Tarn thought to himself, as Herrick’s tongue invaded his mouth.

As Herrick’s tongue continued to invade his mouth, Tarn briefly thought about to Herrick’s agent; Herrick had ensnared Idas some time ago, the guy had been a good earner for Tarn. Idas had no knowledge of his late, after work, and weekend sucking and fucking sessions. Idas had earned Tarn $1000’s, tax free. When Herrick had walked out of the shot, Tarn had used the Idas to ensnare Herrick?

THE END: