The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Himbo Maker.

By The Slaver.

1: New Recruits.

My name doesn’t matter: you will call me Master, or Sire. For you there is nothing but what my will, and I want you to be. Oh, how I love it here in the states.

“Remember, the total lock-down is still in force.” The radio blared, “Remember stay at home. Only go out if you have to. Work from home if you can. Keep two meters apart, if out of doors. Wear a mask out door. Wash your hand regally. Ph…” I closed my eyes and muttered under my breath, the radio fell silent, I smiled to myself. I pulled the mask from my face, and my sweaty compression shirt off, over my head. I had been for a run in the hills behind my mansion, something which I should not have done dewing total lock-down; but this far from the nearest city, who would know, and I also have my power.

The power that I had, little as it was, I should not have had it, at all. You see back in England from where I came from all the women of my family had magical powers, in fact they were all which’s, all the men in the family were normal men, no magical powers at all. That was until me. I started off with no powers at all. But as I entered my teens I noticed that I could do certain thing that up until then only my sisters and mother could do. I could cast some miner spells, but the most important power I have, well to me anyway, was to be able too entrance, and totally take control of, and totally change, for ever, a person’s mind and personality. And as I was gay, I made the most of this power.

But for all of the powers I and my sisters and mother have, there was one thing that we like everyone else could not do; that was stop this fucking virus.

I turned my head and looked out of the patio doors, across the patio too the pool. My guests where either lounging around the pool, or swimming in it, for a few minutes I ogled the sight before me; I took in all of those bronzed, golden, blond haired guys, around and in my pool, I smiled. Then I sensed something, I slipped my mask back on, and made for a side door.

Looking over the wall that run around the back of my mansion; two figures stood staring at all the people around the pool. “Some fucking gay shit must be going on here. Don’t you think Fitz?” Said one of the two figures. “That’s for sure. And these fags are breaking lock-down, too, Stephen.” Replied Fitz. Stephen looked at friend, ‘that’s rich coming from you’ Stephen thought, ‘seeming as we are breaking lock-down, too, we’ve sneaked out of the city in the dead of night, in search of pussy’. But he said nothing, “Hold it right there. Raise your hands, and turn around slowly. And keep those hands were I can see them?” A deep voice said behind them, Fitz and Stephen raised their hands and slowly turned towards the voice.

Once they had stopped turning round Fitz and Stephen found those two meters away from them; wearing a mask and pointing a gun at them was a Sheriff, the tag on his uniform read Tomasz. “Names” snapped Tomasz, still pointing his gun at Stephen and Fitz, the two of them gave the Sheriff their name. Before Tomasz could speak again, the three of them heard my voice speaking to them. They turned towards my voice. I was standing in a doorway in the wall, further down from where the three of them stood. “I said, why don’t the three of you come in doors, and we can sort everything out in there. I can ensure you that my guests and I are healthy, and virus free?” I said a second time; Stephen, Fitz and Tomasz did not know how, or why, but the three of them found themselves moving though the doorway, round the pool and into my mansion, I smiled as I watched the three of them.

Once inside, I told Sheriff Tomasz, to put down his gun and remove his mask; again not knowing how, or why, Tomasz did as I asked, and again I smiled, as I too removed my own mask. Before anyone could speak, I said “I take it that the three of you did not walk all the way here. So you all must have come by car. So where are they?” Once again Tomasz, Fitz and Stephen did not knowing why they answered my question. Stephen and Fitz had parked their car quite some way away from the mansion, and continued on foot, in their hunt for pussy. Sheriff Tomasz had spotted Fitz and Stephen’s parked car, and then followed their tracks too my mansion. He had not radioed in his find of Stephen and Fitz’s car, he added without, with even being asked.

Turning to look straight at Fitz, I said, “So you both think that something gay is going on here is that right?” For a moment both he and Stephen looked uncomfortable at each other, Tomasz opened his mouth to speak, but I waved my hand, and his mouth snapped shut.

I looked Fitz straight in his eyes, and said, “Don’t you think that that’s a very homophobic remark to make. And by the way would you and your friend like to stay and have some fun with my guests, and also maybe suck cock as well?”

“Fuck you, you fucking pervert.” Fitz spat, as he turned around and headed for the front of the house, with Stephen following behind him; the sheriff moved to stop them, but I could see that he was shocked by what I had Just said, and the fact that he was trying too stop Stephen and Fitz from leaving, the look on his face was a picture. I closed my eyes and muttered under my breath. Fitz, Stephen and Sheriff Tomasz suddenly froze in place; the three of them turned around and returned to my mansion.

I closed my eyes and muttered under my breath; down the track two cars vanished, and then moments later reappeared at the bottom of the Hudson River, ‘that should put the cat among the pigeons?’ I thought. “Now, boys, are you up for having some fun?” I asked Fitz and Stephen, I took no notice of Tomasz; I had something else planed for Sheriff Tomasz, after he had helped me with these two jocks.

“Oh, yeah, I’m all for having some fun.” Stephen answered. The intelligence had evaporated from Stephen’s Brian; and his baritone voice had been replaced with an effete Twinkies tone that echoed his dumbness. All that was needed later on was to dye his spiked red hair a stereotypical blonde colour to finish the picture.

“How about you, Fitz?” I asked.

“All I know is I’m horny as fuck.” Fitz lisped, just like his friend Stephen, Fitz’s intelligence had evaporated from his head; and his response sounded more like a teenage twink than, a 31-year-old guy. And like his friend all that was needed was to dye his brown crew cut hair in a stereotypical blonde colour, later on to finish him off.

I smiled. “Sheriff Tomasz, remove your uniform, and get naked. Stephen and Fitz need practice sucking cock; before I let they suck my cock.” Tomasz quickly removed his clothes, and stood naked with his cock hanging down between his slightly spread legs in front of Stephen and Fitz at pool side. “Now, boys, get on your knees and suck Tomasz’s cock.” I closed my eyes and muttered under my breath, again. One of my guests that was lounging around the pool tossed Stephen and Fitz a towel each; which they folded and place on the cement floor of the patio. Then both Stephen and Fitz knelt on their folded towel and begun suckling upon Sheriff Tomasz’s cock and balls, alternating their turn to serve his cock. “Down to his base, boys. Smell his musk.” I ordered, Fitz and Stephen, both in turn deep throated the Sheriff’s cock down to the hairless base of his hefty shaft, soon it was hard from minutes of Fitz and Stephen’s tongue massages. “How are they doing, Tomasz?” I asked rubbing my cock through my compression pants.

“Good, Master. Thank you, Sire.” Tomasz replied, just like a grateful child, who had been given a treat. I watched the two arrogant studs sucking Sheriff Tomasz’s cock. Finally, after twenty minutes, or so, Sheriff Tomasz pulled his cock out of Stephen’s mouth and busted his nut, spraying his cum upon Stephen and Fitz’s faces, when he had finished, cum dripped from their faces, onto their tight T-shirts.

“Go to the master bed, wait for me, and cool off, Sheriff.” I ordered, pointing to the stairs that led up too the second floor and the master bedroom.

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Sire.” Tomasz said, as he walked towards the stairs. I turned and stared at Stephen and Fitz, still kneeling with Sheriff Tomasz’s cum dripping from their faces. “Get these boys a towel.” I said under my breath as I closed my eyes, the same guests as before, that was lounging at poolside handed Stephen and Fitz towels to wipe their faces of Tomasz’s goo. I then lowered my compression pants and the thong beneath then, and said to both Stephen and Fitz, “Now boys, both of you suck my cock.”

Stephen and Fitz stared at the python that hung between my legs. They took turns licking my shiny shaft; both of them took turns sucking upon my huge, dangling balls and stroked my meat. My cock quickly filled with blood. My foot long monster filled Stephen and Fitz’s mouth and throat to the point of gagging. I did not stop, as in turn both Stephen and Fitz gagged on my monster in their mouth, I held their head tightly on my cock, till their gagging stopped. I smiled as I shoved his cock in and out of Stephen’s mouth to the point at drool run from the sides of his mouth; I then switched to Fitz’s mouth. “Don’t stop, bitches.” I ordered, both Stephen and Fitz did not stop. They sucked their Master’s cock like the professional twink sluts they would soon become.

Stephen and Fitz had not notice, but I had, that another group of men, older bear-like guys, and naked had joined my guests: the older bear-like naked guys had formed into pairs with my guests; and now each pair of guest and older bear-like guy were cavorting at poolside. Three of my guests and their bear-like guy partners were about ten feet away from me, Fitz and Stephen. The guests were either sucking cock, or having their arse filled with cock. Their hooting and moaning evidenced of their newfound enthusiasm for cock. Me, Stephen and Fitz could hear shout from the cavorting group of people poolside, and in front of us. A few of the older bear-like guys were shout out, ‘Suck it like you love it, bitch.’ as their cock was being sucked be one of my guests. But by far the most ,louder of the shouts was ‘fuck me hard, Sire.’ that come from my guests, as their arses were pounded by monster, bear-like cocks. Neither of these two phrases before today, would have any of my guests, would never have uttered to another man.

I surveyed my guests, now himbos assembled at poolside. They had all come looking for a new home away from lock-down in the city. And they had found their new home, my mansion high in the hills miles outside of the city. I had offered them a welcome change from the rigors of the lock-down in the city, miles away. At my mansion, after I had used my power on them, they had become himbos; none of them would return to the city, or their old way of life, from now on they would service my clients. Some of who were here now, these men, and others like them were willing to pay the high price, I asked to sex up Studley youths, like Fitz, Stephen and the twinks poolside.

I let out a grunt as I busted my nut upon Stephen and Fitz’s lips and chins, I smiled. “Kiss and lick each other’s faces, clean.” I ordered, the entranced Fitz and Stephen kissed, each other on the mouth, and then their tongues went down each-others throat; then they pulled apart and fed on my cum from their faces, becoming the dumb little sluts/himbo that I wanted. “Now, bitches strip naked and then stand with your hands behind your heads.” Fitz and Stephen did as I had ordered them too do; in no time there was a pile of clothes beside each of them, and they were standing ram-rod straight, with their hands clasped behind their heads. I closed my eyes, and muttered under my breath. I opened my eyes; and stared at Fitz and Stephen for a few minutes.

“Lay down and suck each other until you cum, and swallow. Don’t stop sucking till both of you are sucked empty.” Stephen and Fitz lay upon the towels, ala 69 and sucked each other’s cock. I watched my two newest himbos sucking each other’s cock, for a few seconds. Then I turned and watched for a few seconds the fornicating poolside or in the pool. I smiled as I walked into my mansion; I had Sheriff Tomasz, to deal with.

The next morning’s sun filled the master bedroom of my mansion; I stood looking out of the window, below I could see the pool, around which lay, asleep, my himbos with one of my clients, asleep, on top of them; their cocks still buried, deep in the himbos arses. I turn from the window and look across the room; standing in a corner of the room were Fitz and Stephen, both men’s hair had now been dyed Blond. Both of them now, had tatts on their upper arms, and upper back, not my usual twink look, but still both look hot. Both Fitz and Stephen’s cocks were now encased in metal cock-cages; each cage was lined with spikes, neither of them would be able to Cum, nor get hard, for as long as I wished it.

I smile at the two men, even thou now the two were dumb as shit, I told them what was going to happen to them, later that day. “I have not taken either of your wholes, myself. Two of my clients have paid $350.000 each, to have the honour of busting your cherry wholes.” I said, “Thank you, master?” Fitz and Stephen replied dumbly.

I heard a sound outside the window, I turned and looked out. My himbos and clients were waking up, as I watch the clients pulled out of the himbos, moved round so they were in front of the himbos, they grabbed the himbos head, and thrust their cock down the himbos throats. Once their cocks were sucked clean, the clients pulled out of the himbos mouths, stood up, and then walked into my mansion. After a few second my himbos rose up, and stood at the edge of the pool. The early morning sun bounced off of their metal cock-cages. All most at the same time the himbos dived into the pool, and began their 300 lap morning swim, I kept them in shape, after their laps, the himbos would spend the rest of the morning working out in the Gym in the basement of my mansion, before returning to the pool to serve another batch of my clients. I heard cars pulling away, my clients were leaving.

I turned and walked into the bathroom, to have a piss. After I had had a piss; I came out of the bathroom and walked over to the large bed in the middle of the room; I pulled back the covers, as I slid under the covers, Sheriff Tomasz opened his eyes. He turned to face me and smiled.

“Good morning, Boy.” I said. The young sheriff’s smile grew wider and sillier. He knelt on the bed; his arms bent, with his hands near his pecs, his tongue dangling from his mouth. “Did you sleep well boy?” I asked

“Woof.” The sheriff replied.

I smiled, I climbed out of the bed and then paused a moment to survey the scene. The young sheriff was clad in a leather jockstrap that restrained his cock, depriving Sheriff Tomasz of any pleasure. His red hair had been dried blond, his beard, and all of his body from the neck down was gone, also I’d removed all of his tatts. As I walked around the bed, I ordered, “Wiggle your tail, Boy.” The sheriff shook his buttocks; the rubber butt plug tail wiggling about like Tomasz was a happy pup. The leather mask, he wore did little for me, but in these early stages of his training, I wanted the Sheriff to wear the mask to learn his place, I could have used my powers too get what I wanted, instantly, like I had with the himbos, but, I wanted too have a little fun with Sheriff Tomasz. Anyway I had already used my power to entrance him.

As I walked around the bed and faced Sheriff Tomasz, I wiggled my cock near his mouth and said, “You want master’s cock, boy?”

“Woof!!” The sheriff barked in replied, as he stared at the python that hung between my legs. I smiled at the Sheriff, a Doggie himbo, was something new, something that my clients would pay good money for, even with the lock-down in the cities. I wandered briefly, if they had all got back to their homes, safely. But that was not my worry, they know the score. If anyone snitches on me; that person would totally disappear from the face of the Earth, while else where a totally dumb as shit, bottom slat, looking a little like the missing guy would appear on the streets of some other city someway.

“Good boy. Suck it.” I said, Tomasz feasted on my python of a cock, nibbling on my bulbous head, licking the veiny shaft and swallowing my tight-skinned ball sacs, one at a time. As Sheriff Tomasz deep-throated my semi-hard cock, I smiled. “Good boy. That’s right. Take it down all the way. Good boy!” I enjoyed the former sheriff’s skilful mouth, I also made sure to offer the positive reinforcement as I trained this new himbo. Fitz and Stephen just stood, watching with empty eyes.

As Tomasz worked on my cock, and I neared Coming; I thought of how much I was going to enjoy, soon, being the first one too take his Cherry whole; and then fuck the shit out of him. Before he joined my other himbos serving my client, pool side.