The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hold Back

This story is of a sexual nature and should not be read by anyone under age. The following is a completely fictional story and any correlation to reality is pure coincidence. It contains male domination, male with male sex, male with females sex, female with female sex, modification of humans.

At a distance on April thirteenth that college campus seemed quiet. But it was a warm Friday afternoon, and promised to be a warm Friday night. The sun was shining and those people walking around were dressed in shorts and T-shirts. Yet those that were indoors on such a day were either in class or studying.

One of those people studying was a junior with his head in a thick biology book and a cup of cooling espresso. He had short brown hair with bright brown eyes. His jaw was square and shaven down to smooth skin. His torso was a triangle with broad shoulders, muscular biceps, and a six pack waist. He was what any woman would call handsome. He was the only person in the study room on the third floor of a co-ed dorm.

“Ben,” said the leader of a trio of men barging into the study room.

The handsome man looked up to see three men whom he might call friends, if he liked them. “Jack, Dan, Clark, since you don’t have any books, what do you want?”

Jack, the leader, was short with a round head and too much fat. Dan was tall and thin with naturally blond hair. Clark had long black hair and except for breasts could have been mistaken for a woman. “We’re here to help you out, man,” Jack said.

“Oh, so some how you can input all the information the Prof went over today into my long term memory? Please tell me how?” Ben was sarcastic and felt that he was justified in doing so.

“Not that,” Dan said, “we’re going out looking for chicks.”

“Have fun,” Ben said returning to his book.

“Oh come on,” Clark said leaning over his shoulder, “all the cute chicks go for you, and then you can introduce them to us.”

Ben turned around in his seat to address his audience, “I didn’t like it the last time you took me to that bar in the city. It’s five miles from the edge of town to here. Do you have any idea how long it took me to walk back after you went off with those drunk blonds? Just for your information it took over an hour and half.”

“You need better shoes,” Dan said.

“You don’t get it do you? I am here at college to learn and become educated. If I want chicks I will get them, but not now,” Ben turned back to his book and took a big swallow of his espresso.

“Okay,” Jack said winking at Clark, “we’ll be back when we’re ready to go and see if you’ve changed your mind.”

Ben grumbled and went back to his book. An hour had past and Ben was still the only one in the study room, but now he had to turn on the over head light to see the words in another thick book. His head was starting to hurt, and it wasn’t from studying too much. He began thinking about going out to the student housing next to campus and checking out some to the babes, but in all the time in college he had held back. Now Ben was considering it, and that was making him have a conflict of morals and ethics.

The door again burst open where Jack, Clark, and Dan came walking in. “Yo, let’s go,” Joe said.

“Go away,” Ben said starting to get angry far easier for him than usual.

“You’re kidding, right, there’s babes out there just waiting for us. We don’t even have to hit the bars, we could check out the jungle,” Dan said. The jungle was the unofficial name for the student housing where students could live on campus but not have to live in a dorm.

“Piss off,” Ben said not feeling right.

Jack leaned over to Ben and whispered, “tell me that you haven’t thought about all those drunk women wearing next to nothing just waiting for you.”

“Leave,” Ben said, “now.”

“I thought you said that it would work by now,” Dan said to Clark.

“It should be working we saw him drink his coffee,” Clark said.

Ben turned around quickly with anger and hate in his eyes. “What? What was suppose to work by now? What did you put in my espresso?”

Clark backed up and with his hands raised he stammered out, “it was just something for you to relax a little. You know, loosen up so you’d come with us. It’s supposed to let you cut loose.”

“You drugged me!” Ben yelled and the trio backed up to the door to the study room. “Of all the dumb shit ideas you fuckers have ever had this takes the cake.” The group went out the door to the large hallway that was lined with doors to the different dorm rooms. “Do you have any idea what the fuck you have just done?” Ben’s face was getting red and he was yelling to the point that spittle was coming out of his mouth. “Did it ever occur to you shit heads that there is a reason why I hold back?” Ben backed them down the hall to Dan and Clark’s room that when Clark was close enough opened it up and the three were herded into the room with Ben driving them in.

Ben slammed the hollow door closed with a solid wack. “You fuckers have no idea what I can do, why it is that I hold back, but tonight I think that I’ll give you a taste.” Ben passed his hand before them and the cloths that Dan, Jack, and Clark had been wearing disappeared from their bodies. The three of them stood there naked and on instinct the covered their private parts. “You fuckers wanted to fuck, okay,” Ben said, “you’re going to fuck each other, and you’ll do it with your new fourteen inch cocks.” Out from under their hands long thick penises came falling out and as soon as they were at full length they started to get hard. Ben left the room with a smile on his face as he heard Jack give an involuntary scream.

Ben went back to get his books and then retreated to his own room. After two months his room mate had a mental breakdown and left the university, so Ben had the room all to himself. There were two desks in the small room, one with a computer and the other with stacks of books, and notebooks. There were posters of the periodic table of elements, the human body in a biology pose, and the female body posed for another reason. There were two closet doors that Ben used one for his cloths. The one chair was at the computer filled desk, and the other chair had a thirteen-inch remote-controlled TV sitting on it facing the beds. There were two beds, bunked on top of each other, and Ben rolled onto the lower one which was the only one with sheets. He put his head in his hands and rolled for a while. Sounds of young women came filtering through the open window, and although it was hot in the room Ben shut the window to stop the temptation.

Ben wasn’t sure how long he had lay on his bed but there was a knock on his door. “Ben you in there, it’s Honey.”

“Honey,” Ben whispered to himself tasting the word like it was the sweat stuff. Honey was Ben’s friend from his freshman year and had hung out with the hunk from day one. Her name was really Holly, but by mistake she was called Honey since second grade, and kept the name. Ben rolled out of the bed and went to the door and opened it to the woman.

She was short, under five feet, with dark brown, almost black, hair pulled back and held there with a pencil. Her eyes were light brown and had glasses before them. She had round cheeks and a dumpy body and a second chin. Yet with the lack of porn star looks she and Ben had always been close, very close. “Hi buddy, I looked in the study lounge and you weren’t there.” She walked in and Ben closed the door behind her. “So I guessed you retreated to your cave.”

“Honey I’m really not feeling well,” Ben said trying desperately to hold back what he felt his body was trying to do.

“Well then,” Honey said pressing her body up against his, “you go to bed and I’ll play nurse made.” Ben felt his body seem to vibrate with the desire, the need, that was growing from his feet up. What Ben wasn’t expecting was Honey to push him violently onto his bed, almost hitting his head on the top bunk. “I was coming by to see if we could watch some TV and share some popcorn, but if you’d rather stay in bed, I’ll just have to join you.”

“TV sounds good,” Ben said quickly. He picked up the remote control and turned on the small TV and turned it to VH1 that was showing the top 20 videos. Honey smiled and sat down on the bed next to Ben.

“Should I get some popcorn?” Honey asked.

Ben put his arm around her and said, “not just yet.” The two of them leaned back against the wall the beds were against and watched a very bad rap video. Ben couldn’t hold back. He couldn’t tell if it was the drug or the feeling of Honey next to him, but he couldn’t stop.

Ben started to rub Honey’s breast through her shirt. Honey smiled at him, but said nothing. Like steam disappearing Honey’s top slowly went away, and that left her bra and pants. Ben kept feeling up Honey’s breast as her pants also became nothing. Ben started to breathe hot and heavy as Honey’s bra and panties became invisible ghosts, and her glasses became nothing. Honey sat there oblivious to her natural state as she leaned against Ben. Her hair fell from its bun and took on a shine and luster like it had been freshly washed and conditioned as it fell down strait and long to the middle of her back. Honey’s body seemed to shrink as what fat was on it seemed to melt away. Honey’s now small breasts started to expand and grow until she grunted with an effort to hold up the basket ball size mounds, and then her back grew stronger and more suited to hold up her new mammary mountains. Her skin became a golden brown, as all hair but what was on top of her head became nothing, and her legs and spine seemed to stretch making her taller. Finally her light brown eyes became a bright blue.

A commercial came on the TV and Honey looked over at Ben and smiled with thinner cheeks. Ben smiled too and rolled her over opening her legs to the air. By the same magic that he had been using Ben made his own cloths disappear. Ben’s ten inch dick stood out horizontal to his body, but could be moved, into Honey’s waiting pussy.

Without the need for anything other than what he wanted, Ben drove his long thick dick into Honey. She gave a moan of pleasure as her body enveloped Ben’s long rod. The sparks and fire burned within her as she felt the invasion that made her complete. Ben went in and out, filling and emptying Honey’s body. She welcomed each and every movement within her making her hotter and making her mind fall farther into the soft cotton of ecstasy. Ben pulled completely out and pushed Honey’s new and firm breasts together around his long red dick. In and out of the fleshy confines of Honey’s breast trap Ben’s manhood would peek out and then disappear again inside.

Ben couldn’t hold it anymore and he pushed all the way and the tip of his dick was almost touching Honey’s lips, and she helped out with the rest by moving her head to take his dick into her mouth. Ben let go and his seed flowed into Honey’s mouth making her cheeks expand with the white stuff. Honey gaged once coughing up a small stream of the white that fell over her lower lip and onto her chin. Ben was spent and Honey showed him that she still had what he had given her, and then it fell into her mouth and down her throat.

Ben hot and sweaty rolled over on his wrinkled bed and Honey sat up and smiled at him. He smiled at her. Ben then raised his left hand and snapped his fingers. Honey wiped her head back and arched her back sticking her new larger breasts up into the air to where they almost touched the top bunk. She let loose a scream of pleasure as her hips buckled. It was like watching her ride a mechanical bull as she lay on the bed. Her hands lashed out and grabbed either side of the bed as her pelvis shot into the air as another wave of the orgasm hit her. Her blue eyes rolled back into her head as another burst of sexual energy hit her. This was the last as her hot breathing slowed and her body started to go limp.

“No, no, no,” Ben said, “that’s not how I want you to orgasm.” He snapped his fingers again.

Not recovered from her last one Honey was not expecting the next wave that hit her. Her scream was almost beyond the range of human hearing as her body arched again. From the folds of her pussy shot out the juice that had never left her body before. It squirted out falling on Ben’s bed, and Ben. Her body reacted again as another wave of orgasmic pleasure hit and her pussy again sprayed out almost a yard away. Ben put up his hands as if to shield himself from her organic squirt gun. Honey had one final wave of her orgasm and weakly another spray of pussy juices came out. Her mind overloaded Honey fell upon Ben’s bed out cold.

Ben laughed at the sleeping beauty and felt great. Ben felt the weight of control lifted from his shoulders and he liked it. He liked the freedom. Ben liked that he didn’t have to worry about anything but what he wanted. What Ben wanted right then was entertainment. Ben used his mind and his power to get what he wanted.

Honey’s eyes shot open awakened by Ben’s unsaid command. With the TV still playing music Honey stood up, next to the TV, in full view of her master and started to dance to the music. Running her fingers all over her body touching her hairless snatch. She licked the fingers of her right hand and started to finger her pussy, and with her left hand she pushed up her large left breast and licked the hard nipple.

Ben stood up and went to her as she came to him. He leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. She ran her hands across his body feeling him all over. Ben broke off the kiss and stepped back. His cloths appeared upon his body again, and as Honey still was dancing to the music Ben walked out the door and locked it behind him.

The door to Dan and Clark’s room opened up to see a sight that could only be found on the internet. Clark’s large dick was in Jack’s ass. Jack’s dick was in Dan’s ass. Dan was playing with his dick trying to get his head down to it. Ben smiled at the sight of the three sweating guys and they turned to him as he stood in the doorway. “Okay boys that’s enough,” Ben said with a sly smile. The three of them seemed to fall apart as they sank to the floor. “I must tell you guys that there’s a reason why I held back, and thanks to you I can’t remember what that reason was. So as a way to say, thank you, I’m going to let each of you have sex with your own woman.”

Ben stepped back and three sexy women walked into the room. One was a tall red head who went to Dan. A small blond with big breasts went to Jack. A brunet with an impossibly slim waist went to Clark. Ben waved his hand and the ladies cloths vanished. What was reveled was that each woman had an eight-inch dick between their legs. “So Jack, Clark, Dan I’m going to let you have sex with these ladies.” The trio of men’s dicks shrank and turned into their bodies to show a female sexual organ in its place. “What I didn’t say was that they’re going to have the dicks, and you’re going to have the pussies. One more thing, at some time tonight they are going to shit on the floor, and when they do you’ll eat all of it. Have fun.” Ben closed the door as Jack again screamed.

Ben walked out onto campus and in the dark early evening there were still a number of people around even if the lights had come on and there was a cool breeze in the air. Ben walked like he was the only thing that was important in life. He had a swagger to his step that spoke of a desire to do mischief.

Ben walked past two women sitting on the edge of the fountain in the middle of campus. One woman was blond and the other was brunet and both had killer bodies. Ben turned around quickly and with both fingers pointed at the two women he said, “you’re lesbians!” The blond and brunet stopped talking and their mouths came together in some crazed lover’s kiss. Ben walked on as they pealed off each other’s cloths.

Ben walked past a flat chested red head women with thick glasses. Ben snapped his fingers. The red head’s head wiped back as her glasses disappeared and her body changed. Her waist was thinner than either one of her thighs. Her flat breasts ballooned out to the point she had two fleshy soccer balls attached to her chest miraculously still covered by her shirt. Unable to stop herself she started playing with her new huge breasts and her dripping wet pussy.

Ben saw a strawberry blond standing at the door to the history department across the quad looking through her backpack for something. Ben pointed his finger at her. She dropped her backpack as her body convulsed in a mind-blowing orgasm. The orgasm hit her wave after wave as she fell to the ground before the building. Even from a distance Ben could see her shorts becoming wet from her own juices.

Ben walked on into the jungle where on every block there was a house that students were standing around drinking beer and yelling at each other over overly loud music. Ben walked around making different party goers do different things, and look different. One party he made everyone have either blue, green, purple, and bright pink hair. Another party he made everyone’s cloths disappear and have no one notice. Another party he made it so everyone act like one beer had the affect of six. He passed the basket ball courts and he made the guys that were playing ten feet tall, but have basket ball size breasts.

A group of ten freshmen girls, all blond none naturally, came walking in the other direction of Ben. Referred to as a ‘freshman herd’ these girls were out looking for beer and sex. Ben couldn’t help them out with the beer, but he made all ten of them into lesbians. They fell onto the grass in front of one of the few houses that was not having a party. They stripped off each other’s cloths as they began to kiss each other. Ben stepped back to watch the fun. Ten minutes went by and he was getting impatient for what he knew had to come next. Finally fifteen minutes after the herd became an orgy one of the few patrol cars for campus security showed up. Two male security officers got out to see what the lesbian love feast was doing out on a public lawn. That’s when Ben hit the two officers with the need and the two men stripped out of their uniforms and joined the ten women. Ben laughed and went to his true destination.

The house was like the other student houses, two stories with pealing white paint on the outside and no shutters. The front porch was cracked concrete but Ben skipped up to it like it had a welcome mat. He tried the doorbell, but it didn’t work so he knocked on the screen door. He could see inside since the front door was not shut. “Come in,” came a call inside the house.

Ben not wanting to miss an opportunity went inside the house. He walked in to find a brunet coming out from the kitchen at the back of the house. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, “I thought that you were someone else. What can I do for you?”

“Is Lucy home?” Ben asked.

The woman put her hands on her hips, “who wants to know?” Ben narrowed his eyes and she said, “sure she’s up stairs in her room.”

“Thank you, who else is here currently?” Ben asked calmly and in a soothing voice.

“I think Ann is in her room too, but I never know with her,” the brunet said.

Ben looked at her and said, “you’re Katherine, right?”

She smiled and said, “yeah that’s me.”

“Kat for short,” Ben said and Kat nodded her head. “Well with a name like that you should look the part.” Kat looked at ben as her eyes became a golden yellow and vertically slitted. She seemed unsteady on her feet and fell to the floor as her back legs shrank slightly and her hands lengthened a bit. Her hair became a golden orange color and her cloths disappeared. The lack of clothing didn’t matter since from her skin orange hair started to grow out. Soon every inch of her skin had a soft fur of one-inch long orange hair. From the small of her back her spine became more than that as a tail of orange fur started growing out. In less than two seconds she had a three-foot long tail swaying in the air.

Kat looked up at Ben and as if trying to speak she opened her mouth, but what came out was an all too human, “meow.”

“What the hell?” Said a voice at the top of the stairs. Ben turned to see a fat short woman with dark hair.

“Ah you must be Ann,” Ben said. “Not to worry this is your friend Kat.”

Ann took another step down the stairs and said in a scared voice, “what did you do to her?”

“This,” Ben said and passed his hand in front of him. Ann’s eyes went wide as her cloths vanished, and so too did the massive amount of fat she had on her body. She came down to the bottom of the stairs with just enough time before she couldn’t stand anymore and fell to all fours. Her hair became the blackest any night could hope to be, and her skin started to expunge black fur. Soon Ann was covered in fine shiny black hair and a two and half foot long tail to go with it. Ann looked up at Ben with her slitted green eyes and she too said, “meow.”

“Now you two have fun with each other,” Ben said and the modified Ann and Kat came close to each other and their tongues passed over each others. “Oh one more thing,” Ben said, “just to make it even more fun.” From under Ann’s black coat a six-inch long male sexual organ fell down. Ben gave a little wave and walked up the stairs as Kat’s cat mouth started tasting Ann’s new sex stick.

On the second floor there were five doors, three were open and they were the bathroom and two empty rooms. One door looked like a closet so he went to the one he suspected was the bedroom and knocked on it. “I’m trying to sleep, do you mind,” said a female voice inside.

Ben smiled and used his power. The door opened at there stood a tall brunet woman. She had high cheek bones and a pointed chin. She had brown eyes and real eyebrows. Even in an oversized T-shirt anyone could tell she had a killer body. “Master how may I serve you,” she said getting down on her knees and bowing down with her hands before her.

“Hello slave Lucy,” Ben said walking into her room and turning on the overhead light. The room was dominated with a large bed in the middle and a closet to either side of it. There was a makeup table that had its equipment all along the top. There was a desk that had a computer on it, and next to that was another desk with one stack of thick books and one stack of notebooks. Ben walked to the bed and sat down. “Come here slave.”

Lucy immediately stood up and walked to the side of her master and stood there facing him with her hands at her sides. “Now Lucy I’m here for one reason and one reason only, a little revenge. You took that job as the lab assistant that should have been mine. Tell me how did you get that job?”

“I gave Doctor Young a blow job, and he gave me the job so I would not tell his wife,” Lucy said like a private in training camp.

“You little bitch,” Ben said almost laughing at what he already knew being confirmed.

“Please forgive me master,” Lucy said looking strait ahead.

“Not yet,” Ben said. He waved his hand and Lucy’s shirt became nothing. Ben concentrated and Lucy started to change. First her brown eyes became hazel. Her body lost what little fat it had, and muscle replaced it giving her a six pack middle. Her breasts grew and grew until they were each softball size. Her waist narrowed some, but not much. Her lips became full and filled. All hair but what was on her head and above her eyes turned to nothing. What hair Lucy kept turned red in color as if her natural hair color was red. Her skin then took on a deep tan like she had spent much time in the sun.

“That’s a good start on the body, but we need the correct cloths,” Ben said. “Tell me slave Lucy do you have any latex or rubber cloths?”

“I have a pair of rubber gloves master,” Lucy said.

“Put them on,” Ben said and Lucy went to her desk and pulled out the gloves. They were yellowish off-white colored surgical gloves. Lucy turned around to show her master, and he was not happy. “That was not what I was expecting.” Ben narrowed his eyes and the gloves disappeared. “What I need to do is start from scratch.” Ben concentrated on Lucy. What was once bare Lucy’s pussy area was suddenly covered with a tight pair of black rubber hot pants. “Can you touch your pussy with those one?”

Lucy slid her hand between her skin and what seemed like a second layer of rubber skin to the point that she was able to feel the folds of her own pussy. Her hand was clearly visible under the stretching rubber. “Yes master I can touch my pussy.”

“Remove your hand,” Ben said, “in that case they need to be smaller.” Lucy’s eyes went wide as her waist and legs were constricted even more by the black rubber. “Now try to touch your pussy.”

Lucy tried to fit her fingers under the tight black rubber but she couldn’t get more than two joints under the taunt hot pants. “I can’t make it to my pussy master. I am so sorry,” Lucy said as if she really wanted to touch her pussy for her master.

“Not to worry, I’m not done yet.” Ben said and instantly a band of black rubber encircled Lucy’s chest covering her large breasts. Lucy gasp at the increased difficulty for her to breathe. “Let me guess it’s very tight,” Ben said. Lucy didn’t know how to answer, so she didn’t. “I think that instead of making your top smaller I’ll make your breasts larger,” Ben said. The light shining on the black rubber shifted as her mounds made the rubber balloon out.

Lucy was gasping for breath, but had enough to say, “it’s very hard to breathe master.”

“No worries,” Ben said, “I’ll just reduce your need for oxygen.” Ben reached up and the space between Lucy’s breasts the rubber was quite tight and Ben gave that area a flick of his fingers producing a drum like sound. Ben laughed.

“Now for the real revenge,” Ben said. “Your pussy is hot and wet. It’s so wet that your juices are running out of your pussy. Your snatch is so hot that it’s almost painful. You are hornier than you’ve ever believed imaginable. You need to be fucked. You need me to fuck you. Your mouth is watering at just thinking about my dick.” Lucy licked her lips and swallowed her extra saliva. “Now what do you want?” Ben asked.

“You to fuck me,” Lucy answered.

“What do you need?”

“Your cock.”

“What will you do to get it?”

“Anything you desire from me master,” Lucy said as a small trickle of wetness escaped from around her black hot pants.

“Good,” Ben said, “if you can get out of your cloths I’ll fuck you until orgasm six times.” With a wave of his hand Lucy’s outfit changed. No longer was it two pieces, but one piece. The tight black rubber extended down to the point that it was skin tight against her entire legs and down to pinch her toes together. The rubber ran tight around her middle to the point that all six muscles could be seen around her navel. The tight rubber still covered her breasts, but now it extended over her shoulders and down each arm to completely cover each finger. The black rubber grew up and terminated around the top of Lucy’s neck. Lucy was now covered by black rubber except for her head that had a crazy lust filled look to it.

Lucy gripped the rubber around her neck and pulled at it. It would give some, but not enough to slide it down her body. She pulled and pulled, but all the farther she got was to almost uncover her right shoulder.

“Slave Lucy it’s getting hot in here,” Ben said and Lucy looked up at him understanding the command. “It’s getting very hot, with each minute that passes it gets one degree hotter in here.”

Lucy kept pulling at the black rubber that covered her. She needed to fuck. She could feel her hot wet pussy juices starting to pool and run down her left leg. Lucy pulled and pulled as her body started to sweat more and more. Drops of perspiration ran off her head and down her nose. With a sucking sound Lucy was able to pull the rubber down over her right shoulder, but then she let go and the rubber snapped back and pinned her arm against her side. Lucy was getting angry at herself for not being able to do something as simple as get undressed. Lucy finally went primitive and chewed at the black rubber. Like a rubber band snapping the top of Lucy’s outfit snapped apart and not only was her arm freed, but so too were her new enlarged breasts. Lucy pulled apart the rubber with all her might, and the tear extended down to her pussy. Lucy got her fingers out of the left glove and was working on the right.

Ben was in shock that Lucy was able to roll down the tight black rubber from her body. Her skin was slick with sweat as she slipped it down her middle giving the rubber a glassy look to it. When she made it to her hips some of her pussy juice, which had been leaking out, squirted up from the release in pressure. She stretched the rubber down her legs and with a sucking sound it came off her left foot and then her right.

Lucy stood there sweating as her red hair was starting to stick to her body in wild strands. “I have accomplished your command master,” Lucy said standing again at attention before Ben.

Ben shook his head, “I’ll be damned. I guess you’re going to hold me to that promise about the six orgasms. Oh well this should be fun.” Ben grabbed Lucy by the shoulders and tossed her onto her own bed. “You’re going to cum like a wild horse.” His ten-inch dick was hard and ready as he drove it into Lucy’s hairless snatch. She gave a cry of pleasure as her body was filled with Ben. In and out Ben could even see Lucy’s body grow slightly as his dick went inside, and shrink as he retracted.

In and out Ben was watching Lucy’s massive mounds shake and quiver with each thrust. Her body was on fire sweating like it was more than a hundred degrees giving Ben even more lubrication to enter easier. As unexpected as a gun shot Lucy screamed wildly as her body became a human vibrator. Her hips exploded with massive amounts of orgasm juices flying out. Her arms and legs flapped wildly on the bed completely out of her control. Her head shook, tossing red hair everywhere, with her teeth clenched tight. Then in defeat Lucy’s head fell again as her body collapsed to the bed. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was normal, but her pussy was still dripping from her orgasm.

Ben sat back, completely unnecessary at that point, and watched the unconscious form of his slave. Ben waved his hand and the sweat that was covering Lucy disappeared returning her body temperature to normal. He laughed and concentrated and Lucy’s eyes opened. “That’s one,” Ben said.

The sun was in the sky, but no one could see it for the light rain that had been falling all morning. The pater of rain on the roof and window ledges was soothing and hypnotic, so it was past ten in the morning when Ben opened his eyes and couldn’t understand what that mass of red hair was doing before his eyes. Ben sat up in shock at realizing he was not in his own bed. This was a mistake since his head swooned and pain filled behind his eyes.

The red head opened her eyes and sat up spilling her oversized breasts out. She smiled at Ben and said, “good morning master.”

Ben closed his eyes tight and looked at her, “Lucy? Oh God Lucy what did I do to you?”

“Anything you wanted to, master,” she said almost happy about it.

Ben painfully got out of Lucy’s bed to find himself naked. He looked around for some cloths, but found none so he passed his hands over his body and a T-shirt and jeans appeared on his body. Ben closed his eyes and extended his hand and Lucy turned back to her brunet self. She fell back onto her bed asleep.

Ben left the room remembering more and more of what he did last night. He walked down the stairs to the first floor to find a sight only found in comic books. An orange cat woman was drowsily licking the fur-covered breast of a black cat woman with a dick. Ben sensed that he was responsible so he turned them both back to the way they were. As if zombies in the old movies Ann and Katherine went upstairs to their respective rooms and fell asleep.

Ben went outside, blinking against the bright light, and could feel the chaos all around that he caused. Ben went walking through the jungle fixing what he did. The ten freshmen women on the front lawn with the two security officers were clothed and sent on their way with no memory. As Ben passed the cheerleader house he could sense the lesbian orgy going on inside, which he caused, and with a wave of his hand the moaning stopped. Ben walked by the physical activity center and reverted the over muscular men and women back to normal and stopped the wild sex they were having. Ben helped down the woman that was using a ten-inch diameter concrete pillar as a dildo, and fixed her broken pelvis and returned her vagina to its normal size. Ben fixed a strawberry blond woman was on the steps of the history department having an orgasm, which would knock her out, every time she woke up from the last one.

On and on Ben walked feeling more and more guilt for what he did, and doing what he could to repair the damage he had done. This was one of Ben’s nightmares, to loose control. He always feared what would happen if he stopped caring what would happen if he didn’t keep a lid on his power. Now he knew.

Ben opened the door to Dan and Clark’s room to a most unusual sight of six naked people sleeping. Clark still had the brunet woman’s dick inside his body as she slept holding her. Dan was sleepily nibbling on the breast belonging to the woman with red hair. Jack and the blond woman were in a 69 position with her dick off to the side of his mouth and his pussy just inches from her lips. Without a word the six of them woke up and the women stood up. The dicks that were attached to the women shrunk and again became normal female sexual organs. Ben clothed them in normal cloths and sent them out the door on their way with no memory of what happened.

Ben turned back to the trio of men that just last night had tried the stupidest thing they could have done. Ben passed his hand before him and the three naked men got back their normal sexual organs. They sat there on the cold floor looking up with fear of the man before them, who was not a man. “Now do you understand? Now do you get why I don’t cut loose, why I have to always be in control. You three are going to be the only ones who remember what I can do, but you will be unable to tell anyone or even discuss it with each other. I’m letting you remember so you will never do anything like it again. You’ll also not want to take revenge only learn a very good lesson.” Ben turned and closed the door on three very tired men on the floor.

Ben opened the door to his room and instantly felt guilty for what he had forgotten. Honey was standing trying to dance to the music on a TV commercial. Her eyes were almost completely closed and her dance was more of an effort of will to raise her leg and put it in a different place. She was sagging over like her huge breasts were pulling her to the ground. “Oh no Honey,” Ben said and ran the two steps to her and held her in his arms as she fell asleep.

Ben lowered her to his bed and went to shut the door. He looked down at the sleeping woman and felt an even larger wave of guilt. He shrank her to close to her normal size, a bit taller. He shrank her breasts too almost their previous size, but a little firmer. He put back some, but not all, of the fat that she had on her. Her double chin was just barely there. He turned her eyes back to their light brown color and produced her glasses out of nothing put them on top of the TV. Clothing was again on her body and Ben moved her so she was laying on the bed properly.

Ben leaned down and kissed her on the lips and Honey’s eyes fluttered open. “Hey sleeping beauty,” Ben said smiling down at her.

Honey looked up at him and said, “you look just like a prince charming who needs to shave.”

Ben reached up and touch his chin that had small dark hairs on it. “Did you sleep well?”

“We slept together?” Honey asked sitting up. Ben handed her the glasses from atop the TV and she put them on.

“Well I wouldn’t call it that,” Ben said slyly. “You fell asleep and I left you there and I took the top bunk.”

Honey reached up and kissed Ben on the lips and still close to him said, “next time you don’t need to leave.”

“So you want to go to brunch?” Ben asked.

“Sure,” Honey said swinging her legs off the bed. She sniffed the air and then said, “I think I need a shower first. How about in an hour?”

“Okay I’ll come by your room,” Ben said.

Honey stood up but leaned down to give Ben another kiss and said, “see you up there.” She opened the door and gave a quick wave before she shut it with her on the other side.

Ben breathed a sigh and the stubble on his face disappeared. He stood up and stretched and scratched between his legs. The scratching became something more and he listened carefully and when to the door and locked it. Ben went to the closet he didn’t use for his cloths and opened it.

Inside the dark hole in the wall was a woman that was beyond beautiful. She was over six feet tall with long smooth hairless legs. Her bush was a trimmed red color. Her waist was a thin six pack of muscles. Her breasts were large, the size of a woman’s basketball, firm enough that they stood out with only a slight gravity induced sag. She had a long neck and a beautiful youthful face with real red colored eyebrows. Her hair was a shiny bright natural red color as it fell to her shoulders in a slight curl at the end. She opened her eyes at Ben opening the door and her eyes were a bright almost luminous green. She turned her head to look at Ben and she said, “yes master how may your sex slave service you?”