The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holiday Treats

by ”URN My Power

Story 6—“And a Happy New You”

“You’re late.” Marsha said, her chocolate-colored hands firmly perched on the dangerous curves of her hips. Drelon peeked out at her from around a large stack of wrapped presents.

“Sorry, they took away my superspeed and flying powers when they drummed me out of the Justice League, so I gotta take the plane like all the other mortals.” he said, knowing she wouldn’t punch him as long as he was carrying burdens so large and possibly expensive, at least while there was a possibility one of them was for her.

“Always the wiseass, Dre.” she said, making way for him to enter. “Maxine, the dick’s here!” she called.

“Late again.” said a voice from upstairs. Marsha sneered as she headed up to check on her sister. Drelon paused to check her out while her back was turned. Even in her tailored, gray business suit, she was a sight to behold, and be held (if such were possible without risk of life and limb).

Nice. Drelon thought to himself. If only she’d let her hair down. he added, as his gaze drifted across the severe bun in which she kept her straightened hair. She returned a few minutes later, with her two nearly-identical sisters preceding her.

First came Macy, in a business-casual outfit complete with a pleated skirt cut just above the knee, as opposed to Marsha’s slacks, and a simple ponytail contrasting with Marsha’s more severe style. Still businesslike, especially behind her studious, but adorable glasses, but not as severe as Marsha. Finally, there was Maxine, as good in the court room as any of her sisters, but outside of it, she set aside the lawyer, and became a woman—a feat her sisters had yet to master. She was dressed in jeans, a sweater, sneakers, and, if prior experience was any indicator, something sexy and slinky beneath.

“Hey, Drelon.” she said. “You DO realize you’re late, right?”

“Your sister was kind enough to point that out.” Drelon replied. “Since it’s now officially Christmas morning, would you like to go ahead and open your presents?” It was a suggestion to which the triplets readily agreed. A series of material objects both thoughtful and apropos to each woman’s station in relation to the giver were released from their prisons of paper and cardboard and brought into the light of the ceiling fan. Maxine was positively radiant as she allowed Drelon to fasten a multi-stone diamond necklace around her neck that sparkled fit to put the Christmas tree to shame. At last he produced a trio of envelopes informing each sister that she was the recipient of an all-expenses-paid vacation on an exclusive resort island in the Carribean from the twenty-sixth until the thirty-first.

“I’ve heard of this place.” Marsha said. “You must have gone into debt up to your eyeballs. I’ve won lawsuits that didn’t cost the defendant this much.”

“Ah, but in the end, it’ll be worth it.” Drelon said, kissing Maxine on the neck in the way he knew was guaranteed to melt her butter.

The happy couple adjourned to Maxine’s room, where they proceeded to make enough noise to keep Marsha and Macy up all night. The next day, Drelon drove the sisters to the airport. As he was driving back, his cell phone rang. He pulled over to take the call.

“You’re still a dick.” Macy said succinctly, and hung up immediately afterward.

“You won’t think so when this is over.” Drelon muttered as he put his phone away and merged back into traffic. “Satisfaction guaranteed or double my money back.”

* * *

Ambrose R. Strangelove, Ph.D watched the newest arrivals walk into the foyer with a smile. They were exactly as the customer had described them. He walked out to meet them.

“Ah, you must be Maxine!” he said, extending his hand unerringly to the normal one. The woman nodded. “Then, you would be Macy.” he said to the second. “And that leaves Marsha, correct?”

“What, did Drelon give you labeled Polaroids of us or something?” Marsha asked accusingly.

“Nothing so banal as that, I assure you, milady.” Dr. Strangelove said. “We don’t often get beautiful triplets here, especially with enough individuality between you to tell you apart from a mere description. If you will hand your bags to the bellhops, your bungalow awaits. I will see to it personally that you receive every benefit during your stay here.”

“This bill IS already paid in full, right?” Macy asked, her expression stating unequivocally that she intended to take full advantage of her sister’s generous boyfriend.

“Of course.” Dr. Strangelove replied, and gestured for the ladies to follow the bellhops. Once they were out of sight, he walked to the telephone and made a long-distance call. “Mr. Freeman? Dr. Strangelove speaking. Yes, they’ve arrived. I have to say, your description didn’t do them justice. If these are any example, you have excellent taste. In fact, I think we have a lucrative job opening for you, if you’re interested.”

* * *

Maxine tipped the bellhops, who tipped their monkey-suit hats before departing. She looked with disgust at her sisters, who looked around the bungalow—more like a suite in a five-star hotel with a rustic island facade outside—with the air of a pair of lionesses having chased a cheetah away from its kill. She felt sorry for Drelon. He was so determined to make her happy he was willing to go to great lengths to appease her sisters—who did absolutely nothing to discourage the behavior. They were the quintessential predatory lawyers. Maxine felt as though she were the one who had gotten the recessive conscience gene in the family. Her poor boyfriend was so loving and devoted to her happiness, it was easy for Macy and Marsha to take advantage of him. She vowed silently to herself that she would make it up to him later.

“What’s that smell?” Marsha asked, ever the first to point out something wrong with anything. Maxine tried to ignore her, until she noticed the smell herself. She was starting to feel woozy, and knew immediately that something was wrong. She tried to open the door, but of course it was locked. The feeling wasn’t unpleasant, in fact was almost euphoric, and yet was all the more alarming for all that. Macy was already lying unconscious next to a wall outlet that was spewing pink smoke. Marsha was next to another. Maxine, being farthest away from the outlets, was the last to succumb. She knew it was futile to fight, and it felt so good to close her eyes.

* * *

Three days later, Drelon flew in on a small private jet and disembarked with a single suitcase in hand. Dr. Strangelove was waiting for him on the tarmac. “Welcome, Mr. Freeman, or can I call you Drelon?”

“If that offer’s still good, you can call me anything you want, Dr. Strangelove.” Drelon said, his dark skin contrasting sharply with the doctor’s lighter tone as the two men shook hands.

“Well, Drelon, shall we go inside? We’ll just clear away the formalities, and then you can start recording your instructions to the sisters. They’re almost ready for the programming phase.”

An hour later, he was in a studio, recording a series of instructions designed to produce the effects he’d selected when he’d signed his girlfriend and her sisters up for this. Once that was done, all there was left to do was wait.

It was Dember 31st when he saw his girls again. Their postures were even more relaxed than their hair, which they all wore in identical, flowing manes of ebony. They wore identical harem costumes, complete with veils. The difference was that Maxine wore a tiara, while the others wore collars. As soon as the door opened and they caught sight of him, they knelt before him as their new station in life demanded.

“Maxine, come sit in my lap.” he commanded. With a shiver of pleasure, she obeyed. Drelon returned her necklace to her, fastening it around her neck like a loose collar. “That’s my girl. I know how much you dislike it when your sisters take advantage of me. It’s taken care of now, baby.”

“I’m glad, darling.” Maxine said, leaning her head on his shoulder. “I love you with all of my being. I can’t stand for you to be taken advantage of.”

“Macy, go fetch us a bottle of champagne and two glasses.” Drelon commanded.

“Yes, Master.” Macy said, touching her forehead to the floor before she left to do his bidding.

“Go ahead, Max, baby, give Marsha a command.” Drelon whispered in Maxine’s ear.

“Okay.” Maxine said. “Marsha, rub Master’s feet.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Marsha replied, reverently kissing each of Drelon’s shoes before removing them. She did the same to each sock, and then kissed each foot before she began to give him a foot massage. Drelon accepted the bottle and glasses from Macy when she returned. The middle triplet returned to her kneeling position to await the next instruction from one of her owners.

They watched the ball in Times Square drop on TV, and Drelon and Maxine shared the champagne. Afterward, they moved the celebration to the bedroom. First and foremost came Maxine, whom Drelon lovingly disrobed with the aid of her sisters. Unlike before, she no longer had any inhibitions about doing “the deed” while her sisters were watching, or about doing it in positions other than missionary and reverse-missionary. She presented her ass lovingly to him, and he entered her from behind. He whispered encouragements and endearments as he showed her the pleasures of “doggy style.” She came before him, and when he finally bestowed his seed upon her, she didn’t hesitate to clean him off with her tongue—something she never would have done before. Marsha and Macy danced seductively until Drelon was ready for round two. Maxine watched placidly as her fiancee took his pleasure in Macy’s mouth. The middle triplet swallowed it all without complaint. Drelon and Maxine made out until he was ready again. He fastened Marsha’s hands behind her back with padded handcuffs and draped her over the edge of the bed. He had Maxine use her mouth to get him ready, pleasing him with her tongue and lubricating him with her saliva, then he pulled out of her mouth and positioned himself at the entrance to Marsha’s ass.

“Unghh...ohhhh...” grunted the bound lawyer as Drelon slid his hard cock inside. She grunted incoherently, her eyes rolled halfway back as she was pumped for pleasure via her tightest hole. She shuddered with an orgasm as Drelon went off in her butt, and then lay placidly as he pulled out. Her eyes were almost closed, and were still pretty far retracted, so only white crescents were visible. Her slack jaw allowed drool to leak onto the comforter. Maxine stroked her like a sleeping cat. Drelon smiled and went to the shower to clean himself. He and Maxine had another glass of champagne each before they crawled into bed, with Drelon sandwiched between Maxine and Macy and leaving Marsha to flop limply onto the floor until she recovered.

Maxine sighed happily as she drifted near the edge of sleep. Details were fuzzy (especially between her arrival on the plane and her nude awakening in the white room), but for some reason her sisters had been mistreating her fiancee, taking advantage of his love for her and his need to be at peace with her sisters so they didn’t come between them. Somehow, being on this island had changed that. For the first time, her happiness was complete. She had her sisters, she had her future husband, and they were at peace. She was at peace.

“Happy New You, honey.” Drelon whispered sleepily.

“Mmmm.” was her only response.