The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hollywood Slave

Like the old tv sitcom intro said, ‘…so they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly. Hills, that is. Swimming pools, movie stars.’

I was visiting my brother from back East, on the request of my parents who didn’t approve of brother and Sonya’s quickie marriage. She had Playmate/movie star beauty, with long blonde hair, green eyes, a lovely mouth that made your own water, and a body that would make you thank God that you’re a man. As you can tell, I approved—, hell, I fully approved, just because she was hot! Oh, yeah, and she turned out to be a loving, caring wife to my brother, as far as I could tell the past two days. She had a contagious laugh, was more than generous as a hostess, and had a touchy-feely quality about her, when she would pat your hand or touch your shoulder as she recounted a story or asked of you’d like something to eat.

My younger brother, Nelson, was a 9 out of 10, with all-American good looks, a chiseled jaw, and road shoulders and gleaming white teeth. I hated his guts. No, I’m kidding, I was a little envious about his looks, but it was his sudden rise to fame and all his money that made me jealous. He’d been one of thousands of drama students in college just last year when a scout picked him out of the crowd to play Doctor Harrison Cole, a young intern at Hudson Valley Hospital. His tv show was hot right now, and women were drooling over his good looks now that he was known nationally.

And yet, he still fought them off to remain completely loyal to his new wife, Sonya. But then again, on a scale of 1 to 10, Sonya was a 12, so he’d have to be insane to cheat on her!

There were movie and tv stars aplenty around my brother’s swimming pool, including several of the cast of his tv series, “Hudson Valley Hospital”, most of whom I recognized, because I had to admit that I was a fan of the show, even without my brother’s involvement. The lead actor, Nicholas Reese, was present with his own hot wife, who looked bored and annoyed with her husband’s success. Also present were several minor characters on the series that played interns or boyfriends of some of the nurses on the show, but my eyes were on the man-eating Nurse Heather, Candace Foster. Forget about tv adding 10 pounds to your figure, she was an absolute babe in real life with a curve-hugging shiny blue dress and black heels. She sipped her drink, and I zeroed into her, as she took a break from socializing with everyone else.

I approached Candace, offering her a drink, but she snubbed me before I finished my first sentence.

“You know I’m not really Nurse Heather, don’t you? Heather’s a slut—I’m Candace Romaine. An actress.”

“Uh. Yeaaaa,” I drawled. “I know the difference between tv and reality,” I assured her.

“Then you’d know that the reality of the situation is that you haven’t got a chance in hell of scoring with me.”

Her hotness faded right there and then for me, and I reverted back to my misogynist ways that had kept me a bachelor into my 30’s.

“The only thing about Heather is that she knows how to do her makeup. You might want to lay off applying it with a spatula! You look like a freakin’ cross between Bozo the Clown and a minor Simpson’s character!”

She stuttered and fumed, but I laughed in her face, and left her speechless, heading for the hor’dourves on a nearby table. I stuffed my face with three of them, and felt a comforting hand on my shoulder. Looking around I found it belonged to Sonya, and my mood went back into the positive range.

“I heard what she said. You okay?”

“Hey, no sweat. I’ve heard worse,” I told her. And it was, painfully, the truth. Women had shot me down far better than Candace, and with much better success at crushing my mood and confidence.

“Maybe I should have warned you to steer clear of her—Nelson told me she’s a complete bitch to work with, let alone carry on a civilized conversation with.”

“Mm. Woulda been nice to screw, though.” I looked at Sonya, and blushed, realizing I’d opened my big mouth with a crass comment usually uttered around other men. “Uh, sorry.”

She smiled that lovely, warm smile of hers again to me, her hot pink lips stretching wide, and I felt myself melt from its intoxicating beauty. “No offense taken, Pete. She told me that my hips were bigger than her mother’s!”

I stared at her, open-mouthed and shocked. Then my eyes dropped to Sonya’s curves and back up again. “What a bitch! What’s her problem?!” I wondered, but already knew that Candace Foster was a horrible person but also extremely jealous of other gorgeous women, and Sonya fit that category completely.

We shared a laugh, but she needed to excuse herself to go talk to someone, so my lifeline was cast away once more. I hovered amongst the ‘Beautiful People’, disconnected, but oh-so-aware of their fictional lives and the characters they played. I amused myself by silently pretending I was at a doctor’s convention for Hudson Valley Hospital, but talk of television contacts, and filming dates broke the illusion, and I was amongst the snobby, self-centered Hollywood Elite once more.

Since my brother was involved with discussions with his agent and some dude in a tuxedo I imagined was Somebody Important, I ended up talking to the bartender about cars for the next half hour before I realized I had to take a leak. I left the crowd of Hollywood Elite that ignored me like I was a ghost, and began to ascend the curved staircase of my brother’s fancy Malibu mansion, the voices, laughter, and music following me inside, a reminder that I was an outcast here.

I knew the fourth washroom was across from the sixth bedroom of the house where I was crashing, but after checking out the main facilities on my first tour, I was more interested in using them, since they were about as big as my living room, dining room, and kitchen combined back home in my crummy apartment. The door wasn’t closed all the way, and judging by the lights that were on inside, and the female giggling and gentle splashing I could hear, it appeared that I was going to be forced to use washroom two, three, or four.

But not yet.

After checking out some major female ass at this party, I was curious as to who was inside and what kind of private party was taking place. I silently poked one eye around the edge of the door, and could see a guy and a girl in the huge round tub, which was filled to the top with bubble bath. His back was to me, and his head blocked out most of my view of the woman, but I could tell she was blonde as they kissed passionately. My dick instinctively came alive as I secretly observed my live porn show, so I kept backing behind the door so I wouldn’t be caught, and stealing glances.

I wasn’t sure who the guy was, but he was late 40’s, and sure as hell wasn’t the bartender or butler, so he had to be one of the stuffy Hollywood Elite that I was beginning to despise. So who was the blonde? Including Sonya, there were at least half dozen others that it could be…

But it was Sonya!

My heart skipped a beat and I bit my tongue, as I slipped back behind the door again, after recognizing her voice and her profile as she and her playmate swished around the tub. My mouth was open in righteous indignation that that bitch was making a fool of my brother, and was whoring herself out to Mr. Hollywood! Should I tell Nelson? Should I just aim him towards the bathtub and let events unfold, or should I keep my mouth shut because he might have an ‘open relationship’ with his slutty wife? I was tormented by mixed emotions, pissed off that such a sweet and sexy babe had to be the one to stab my brother in the back. All kinds of thoughts came to my mind, like the safety of his career and this amazing house and all of his hard-earned money, when my name was called out from downstairs.

I could hear Sonya speaking in hushed tones now, and Mr. Hollywood saying ‘yes’ to all of her questions, whatever they were, and forced myself to step away and lean over the railing to see who had called my name, but I had a pretty good idea who it was.

“Bro! You’re not going to bed now, are you?!” my slightly-tipsy brother asked, slowly making his way up the stairs.

My heart raced, and despite my protective nature regarding my younger brother, I couldn’t let him see the disgusting act of adultery in front of his drunken eyes, so I headed back downstairs to block his ascent.

“No way. Just have to, uh, had to, um, go to the bathroom. Let’s hit that party of yours, eh?”

“Jus’ after I change my tie. Looky-here! Got somekinda red sauce on it, and Sonya would have a fit if she saw me takin’ to the studio execuplives with it on it on it.”

I laid a restraining hand on his shoulder, offering a weak smile, and a glance backward. He was so innocent, a small town kid in Big Bad L.A., and this was going to kill him. I’d tell him about Sonya’s fooling around tomorrow, when he was sober, but not now. Let the skank have her fun—she’d be packing her bags by tomorrow morning once the truth was out in the open. I pulled his tie off and tossed it down to the floor, opening up the first two buttons of his short to expose some of his bare chest beneath.

“You’re in L.A., man!” I pretended to laugh. “Show some skin! Don’t be all covered up like a geek. Let’s get back to the party.”

Fortunately, he listened to his big brother, and I stuck by his side for the rest of the night, noticing Sonya rejoin the party about 15 minutes later. I wasn’t sure who the jerk-off was that was playing bubble bath with her, until I noticed an executive walk past me, almost in dreamland with a satisfied smile on his face, and probably visions of my sister-in-law’s tits in his mind. I was going to confront him when I sensed something unusual about him, something…girly? Yes, that was it. It was as if she’d drenched him in her perfume, and now he smelled like some of the women here! It was a nice fragrance, but on a woman. Why was she fornicating with a pansy like him? And just what did she accomplish?

I had lots of questions for my dear back-stabbing sister-in-law, but I would hold my tongue until tomorrow morning, where I’d get some answers, and the whore out of my brother’s life five minutes later.

I hadn’t gotten laid in months, and was desperate to fool around with a California girl, any California girl, so I tried my luck with the ladies at the party again, but I was shot down by another of my brother’s coworkers. And not even by an actress this time, but by a mere script girl!

I hated L.A. parties.

* * *

The next morning I was somehow the last to get up, and by then my brother got a call from the studio exec—he was going to be cast as lead in new movie, a $100-million blockbuster, and he was going to be the lead! Sonya was thrilled, but not me, and she noticed. She was ecstatic, laughing and hugging and kissing Nelson with congratulatory affection, but I knew all too well what was going on. She prostituted herself out to the executive, he pulled some strings, and now my brother’s career was on the fast track. I wanted him to be successful, but not like this! Not at the expense of his wife’s fidelity.

“I’ve got a meeting at the studio with Thompson at 12, so I gotta hit the road now! I’ll be back this afternoon, and we’ll all go out and celebrate!’

Nelson left for for his meeting, leaving Sonya and I alone.

“I saw you with someone in the bathtub,” I blurted out the second the front door closed. “ The studio executive. Nice job whoring yourself out like that for Nelson.”

“It’s not like that at all!” she insisted, approaching me. “Just let me explain—“

“I won’t let you hurt my brother. I’m telling him everything when he comes home,” I interrupted, storming out of the kitchen, telling her that I wanted her bags packed by the time I came back. I went out to drive around L.A. to clear my head, and just be alone.

Well, she didn’t pack, and seemed anxious to talk to me when I returned three hours later. She told me that now Nelson wouldn’t be returning until later that night, but I told Sonya that she and I had nothing to discuss, and that she was like all the women I’d ever met in my life.

“You’re just a user, and you’re in it for the money, like every woman on earth. You’re just like all the conniving bitches you all become once a guy has some money in the bank.”

I went to my room to read and play X-box for awhile, when I heard soft music and gentle singing from the bathroom. Great, I thought to myself, Sonya’s trying to annoy me. I just wanted to hang out and be alone until my brother came back so I went to bathroom to tell her to shut up.

The door was half open like last night and I stopped myself from knocking, as I saw Sonya washing her soapy legs in a bubble bath. Long and glistening from soap and water I couldn’t take my eyes off of her perfectly-shaped legs, despite my anger towards her. Soap and water clung to her legs, and dripped down into her full bubble bath, as she caressed them with a soapy loofa. Her hair pinned up on top of her head, several strands of blonde gold dangling down across her cheeks or neck. She lowered her left leg, and her right leg slowly broke the surface at a high angle like a ballerina kicking, and again she luxuriously ran her loofa across it back and forth.

She asked me to come in, perhaps noticing me from the corner of her eye, or sensing my presence, so I did.

I could smell a fragrant scent, like Chanel Number 5, 6, and 7 all rolled into one. I tried not to look at her directly, stealing glances to my right to acknowledge her, only to notice I was getting a very good view of her in the huge mirror on the wall above the sink. I really didn’t know where to look.

“It’s okay to look,” she told me demurely, so I did, most of her covered up by suds, anyway, except from her shoulders down, and one or both knees that bobbed in and out of the water and she slowly raised and lowered them, rubbing them together underwater. “I know you want to look at me.”

I noticed she was wearing full make-up, looking so gorgeous, a long pearl necklace and sparkling chandelier earrings adorning her. Her lips were full and red, the perfect shade of red, not globbed on to be wet and sloppy, just the right amount of soft shine and alluring look. She looked like she was ready to go out on the town, not take a bubblebath.

Was she waiting for me?

“I want to tell you a secret. Come here,” she beckoned me with a perfectly manicured red-painted fingernail to bend lower. The fragrance of her bathwater was overpowering, like being in a field of roses. I hesitated, and she gently assured me that it was important. My anger towards her had evaporated, and my cock was tenting due to her proximity. I relented, and knelt down, then she placed a warm, wet hand on my cheek, turning my head to whisper into my ear, “I want you…as much as you want me.”

Sonya took her other hand and placed it on my other cheek, smiling at me with the ravenous desire of a starving woman, before pulling me towards her, her earrings glittering from the light, her sensuous soft red lips enveloping mine with a forceful kiss I had no desire to break. I placed my hands on her smooth, wet soapy shoulders, feeling her body heat enter me like an oven, just as her perfumed waters entered my senses, enveloping me within her domain of fragrance.

What was wrong with me? This was my cheating sister-in-law and now she was seducing me, too! If this continued I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on with my argument that she was cheating on my brother, because then I would be a part of the problem, too. I broke the kiss, but her slippery hands slithered behind my head and pulled me in again so I was leaning over the water, even as her mouth opened mine, and her tongue entered my mouth. My tongue willingly embraced the intruder, hungry to taste her, swallow her, lick her, and breathe in her perfumed breath, my yearning to be with a woman after so many months alone brought forth by instinct.. I leaned in, returning her affection, clutching her soapy shoulders with my hands, enjoying their lovely smoothness.

When we gradually broke the kiss, I wasn’t sure if my lips were covered in her saliva or her lipstick, but her smiling, animalistic lips were soon prompting me to remove my clothes, her wet hands yanking my shirt over my head to get me started. I had a moment of reluctance, asking myself why I was doing this, until she grinned at me, backed up to the edge of the bathtub. Propping her elbows on the rim of the tub behind her, her rings glistened in the light and from the water on them, her wedding band conspicuously missing from her finger. Her tits were barely hidden by the suds now, her light brown nipples just visible through a gauze of bubbles. She kicked both of her legs out of the water in a spread-eagle position, and back down into the water, leaving her knees propped above, luring me towards her with the promise that they were wide open for me to enjoy. I hurriedly began to remove the rest of my clothes, much to her obvious pleasure as she smiled seductively at me with approval, playing with the gleaming strand of pearls she wore around her slender neck. Naked and erect, I found myself stepping into her perfumed waters, and embraced by her, her arms slithering up and down my shoulders and back, rubbing her soapy water into my skin, making me as wet as her.

As hungrily as before, our mouths crushed against each other, a voracious, seductive kiss sealing the deal as we found ourselves on the road to becoming lovers. I was overwhelmed by her powerful feminine charms, her luscious lips and velvety-soft skin, her all-encompassing perfume, and the glittering of her jewelry, accentuating her goddess-like beauty. I began to forget every mean thought I’d had about her, that she was even married to my own brother, my only thought to give her sexual pleasure and feed my own suddenly-ravenous hunger for this gorgeous woman, as if I was working completely on instinct and without rationale thought. Our hands roamed across every inch of each other, her legs wrapping around my pelvis beneath the hot bath water, so that she could rub herself against my hard cock, and I could press her voluptuous tits into my hairy chest. She took her long chain of pearls in her hand, and looped the strand over my head, in essence corralling me, locking me into place, unable to edge any further than a few inches away from her—as if I’d even want to escape her enticing embrace!

Her kisses were like gifts from God…no, the Goddesses, and were making me feel a lust like none I’d ever had before for a woman. I’d used women, been rejected by women, and had put up a barrier at times against them, feeling superior to them, taking a dominant, even chauvinistic attitude towards them, until I’d joined Sonya in her bath. Now I was overwhelmed by an desire to be submissive towards her, and could only think of was how I could please her, serve her, surrender everything I had to offer if only to make her as happy as she was making me.

She reached beneath the water and began to stroke my hard dick, her free hand clutching my shoulder from behind my head to prevent any escape—like I had any intention of resisting the most beautiful woman I’d ever laid eyes upon. I looked into her sleepy, green eyes, and felt my heart race like crazy, her puckered lips held open as she regained her own breath, and kept me mesmerized by their perfectly-made up beauty. Her lashes were long and curved delicately, some even held a few droplets of water and her eyeliner and eyeshadow were perfect, with perfect feminine artistry that made me want to stare into them until the end of the world.

Her red lips retained their beautiful red hue, and were shinier now that we’d shared saliva. I was desperate to feel them on me again, so entranced by her loveliness that I felt compelled to say anything, do anything, for her, just so that she wouldn’t stop what she was doing.

“You like that, don’t you, Pete,” she whispered to me, as she gently stroked me up and down, again and again.

“Yes. Please…don’t stop.”

“I won’t stop, Pete. I’m going to make you feel good all over, just as you’ll please me.”

“Anything you want!” I sighed, unable to break the hold her eyes had on mine. “All I want to do is…serve you.”

There.

I’d said it.

It flashed in my mind as to what I was saying, and an image of my brother entered my mind, accompanied by a wave of guilt. Not enough to push Sonya away, but enough to adjust my position to begin to edge away from her.

“You…did this…last night,” I said, forcing myself to regain my indignation, even as her hand continued to stroke me beneath the bubbles, keeping me hard and eager to join with her. “The executive…he talked you into…fooling around.”

Her lips closed and stretched into a confident smile, and I felt myself melt as she looked down her nose at me. “Is that how you think it went?”

“Isn’t it?” I asked, my head foggy and finding it more and more difficult to retain cohesive thoughts other than admiring the beauty of the woman before me.

“I’m afraid you have it backwards, sweetheart,” she cooed down at me, releasing my dick, and dipping both hands into the hot bubble bath and drenching my upper chest and face with its perfumed essence. “I” was seducing him, Pete, just as I’m seducing you, making you mine, just as I made him mine and willing to do my bidding.”

“Wha-what are…you talking about?” I asked, the revelation barely making sense to me.

Her hands continued to roam across my face, layering it with the same warmth and wetness as the rest of me that was underwater, handfuls drenching my hair, shoulders, neck, consuming me with that same feminine fragrance I remembered the studio exec emitting. She continued to wash her perfumed scent all over me until I couldn’t escape it, so that now I didn’t just notice it come and go, but now it was on my skin, and it never left my senses. I couldn’t resist it, I just wanted to breath in its exhilaratingly seductive scent, just as my eyes wanted to gaze upon the gorgeous Sonya for the rest of my life, her skin wet and glistening, the scent as much a part of her as it was me. She traced a wet finger across my lips again and again, my lips instinctively kissing it.

“My bubble bath water contains a powerful feminine element that no man can resist. It weakens his will, re-shapes his mind, and opens it to suggestion. It also helps that I’m gorgeous. You think I’m gorgeous, don’t you, Pete?”

“Yes! You’re a goddess!” I found myself replying.

“And he soon found out that he could deny me no wish. I lured him into my bath, just as I lured you, and after some cuddling he was mine to enslave and control. I admit I used my perfumed water to induce him to help make Nelson a star, but we didn’t go all the way, because I made him feel satisfied with our little encounter. But you…I’m going to have to make this much more thorough, and you’re going to be given the full seduction treatment. I can’t have you ruining my marriage to Nelson with what you saw last night. I’m going to force you to accept my little encounter last night with the executive. I’m going to make you mine, and your will is going to enjoy serving me.”

She enveloped me within her arms again, and our lips were finally together again, which was all I seemed to care about, my mind leaving blank most of her words other than ‘make you mine’, ‘enslave’, ‘control’, and ‘serving me’. I was enslaved by her kisses, her full sensuous mouth, and when I found the strength to take mine of hers, it was only to latch onto her wet, silken neck, to kiss it up and down, kiss the strands of pearls that encircled her neck, or stare into the brilliant glittering diamond earrings before my eyes as I kissed her neck, and breath in her perfume, so that my head wouldn’t stop spinning.

“Tell me I’m beautiful,” she commanded me breathlessly, her hands running allow over my body.

You’re beautiful!

“Tell me you want to be my slave.”

Make me your slave! Please!

“Do you love me?”

I love you!

“Say it again and again.”

I love you, Sonya! I love you, I love you!” I assured, my lips finding her cheeks, her lips, the other side of her neck. I began to realize that she was already able to control me, to make me say what she wanted to hear, but it was also what I wanted to admit, now believing that everything she wanted to hear was true.

She removed the hoop of pearls from around my neck so that she could rise onto her knees, and take a dominant overhead position before me. She caressed her hard-nippled breasts in each hand, squeezing them and massaging the soap around them.

“You love my tits,” she said, making it a statement and a command.

“I do! I do love them!” I sighed, smiling longingly at them, the nipples hypnotizing me like a pair of eyes, water drooling down from both of them.

“Show me how much you love them,” she ordered me softly.

I practically lunged at them, engulfing first the left one with my lips and tongue, and then the right one, squishing my face into their wonderfully firm realness. I’d thought she was a typical California blonde with a boob-job before this, but now that my hands and mouth were caressing and fondling them, I sighed with contentment as I discovered that they were as real as they were perfectly shaped. My tongue made circles around the nipples, before I sucked and kissed them for all I was worth, my hot breath making her sigh and press my face even deeper into them as I tasted her.

“That’s it, Pete— become a slave to my tits. You can’t resist the beauty of my perfect breasts.”

It was true—I was already enslaved by her lips, and now her tits had me in their power, their feminine beauty amplified by the perfumed water that made them glisten and induce me to never stop kissing and loving them. She took the back of my head, and pulled me towards her, as she used her other hand to cup one of her tits and trace the hard nipple back and forth across my lips. I puckered my lips to kiss it again and again, before my tongue lashed out again and layered it with my own saliva, my taste buds noticing I was swallowing small amounts of the bubble bath water, but as usual, I didn’t care.

She rose even higher, and I wrapped my arms around her waist to kiss her firm belly up and down and everywhere near her bellybutton, as she played with my hair. She offered me the back of her hand, her pinky finger pointing outwards slightly as her other slender fingers hung downwards, her rings and pearl bracelets glistening and sparkling like her red nail polish. I took it in one hand, kissing it long and obediently like the good slave I wished to be.

“You’re coming along very well, Pete,” Sonya told me, again dipping her hands into the bubble bath, and drenching my face in the floral water’s warmth again. “I expected you to have a stronger will, considering your relationship with Nelson, but that doesn’t matter. Let’s finish your conditioning to become my slave in my bedroom.” She rose from the tub, and I watched spellbound as her prefect blonde pussy, lathered up slightly by soapy bubbles came within inches of my face. “Dry me off,” she commanded.

I was out of the water in a flash, grabbing a soft towel and began to trace her entire body with it, wiping off the few suds that clung to her. I knelt before her to dry her long, luxurious legs, stealing glances at the pussy I was dying to enter and give pleasure to. Pointing one leg towards me, she caressed the thigh with one hand, pointing her foot towards me.

“Do I have pretty feet?”

“Yes,” I smiled, kneeling down even further to dry off her foot, but she kept it pointing outwards at me.

“So pretty you want to kiss them, don’t you, Pete?”

I hesitated, and some meager piece of my will flared up against this command. I was supposed to be a man, and a real man wouldn’t succumb to such a request, but…her feet were shapely…they were the perfect example of what a woman’s foot should look like…perfectly pedicured…clean…perfumed.

“You want to kiss my feet, Pete. Bow down…and kiss my lovely feet.”

There was no anger in her voice, but the command held enough emphasis behind it that I found myself asking why I was resisting the demands of the most perfect woman I’d ever beheld, and seconds later I was on all fours, kissing her lovely feet, running my lips up and down their smooth tops, before she allowed me to rise and dried me off with the same soft pink towel.

Taking my hand, she led me into her bedroom…their bedroom, I corrected myself. Whatever was about to happen, it wouldn’t be on neutral territory in my guest bed or another bedroom, but the very room she slept every night with…him. I could tell which side was hers, and which was his. A clock radio illuminated time on his side along with a small metal miniature of a Ferrari. She told me to kneel down on her side, where the night table had lipstick, a compact, and some rings gathered around the small lamp. She told me to wait as she changed, and I complied, my dick rock hard, and yearning to be touched by her again. I could still smell the fragrance of the water on my skin, as she returned from her walk-in closet, the sight of her nearly made me fall at her feet again.

Pausing in front of me to strike a pose with her hands on her hips to allow me to gaze upon her with awe, Sonya was now dressed in a lace bustier and panties, and black lace fingerless gloves that stretched up to her elbows. Her shapely legs were now embraced by sheer black stockings and garter belts, while her left thigh was encircled by a black lace garter with a small red bow sewn into it. Black high heels with straps completed the ensemble, while her hair remain swirled on top of her head, and her earrings sparkled and swung gently from every movement . My dick was bursting with desire, pointing at her like an accusing lawyer, as she picked up her lipstick and compact, and returned her lips to their previous red luster. I felt completely powerless against her dominant female prowess.

“Now then,“ she smiled down at me, “where were we? Oh, yes…I was turning you into my slave. Look at my feet again, Pete. They’re lovely in my stockings and stilettos, aren’t they?”

“They’re incredibly sexy!” I sighed, looking at them with longing.”

And you want to kiss them again, don’t you?”

Once again I was on all fours, but there was no hesitation this time. Her feet were even more seductive now, and I relished the feel of his silky stockings and glistening black stilettos against my lips. She offered me her hand to kiss, and I gladly took it in mine again, and kissed the back of hers, this time feeling the soft lace of her gloves against my lips. “And now you become a slave to my pussy,” she cooed, and pulled me inwards, my face firmly planted into her crotch and her lace panties, my nose now able to discern the difference between her bath perfume and the natural feminine scent of her wet vagina. She swiveled her hips back and forth towards me, my lips running across her panties again and again. She told me to remove the panties, which I was more than happy to do, so once they were on the floor and free of her heels, she pressed my face into her wet pussy again, the trimmed pubi’s tickling my face.

“Taste me, Pete. All the way inside me.”

I was delirious with desire, and crammed my tongue up into her as far as I could stretch it, desperate to taste every inch of her being. I made sucking and kissing sounds as I moaned from pleasure, by hands cupping her firm ass, and holding her tightly against my face, even as she held my face tightly against her pussy. She continued to move or thrust her hips and moan with pleasure, too, pleased with my skills, before she commanded me to lie down in her bed. As well as the scent she’d placed on me, I could smell another fragrance, her soft pillows having absorbed other perfumes from previous nights.

I thought this was when she’d finally help me out, and perhaps suck me, but I wasn’t surprised when she straddled my chest and then my shoulders, and lowered her pussy onto my hungry mouth once more, her silken smooth stocking legs holding down my arms, so that all I could do was breathlessly service her lovely, perfect pussy. The lips of my mouth made love to the lips of her pussy for several long minutes, until Sonya repositioned herself so that our faces were lined up once more. I gazed up at her, a look of pure adoration on my face, as I regained my breath. She smiled down at me, too, tracing the juices she’d left behind on my lips, rubbing them into my lips and cheeks, before she bent all the way down and I could once again taste those ruby-red lips of hers again. She squashed me into her fluffy pillows, and when she released our kiss, she smiled with satisfaction, as if the red lipstick she’d left on my own lips had somehow ‘marked’ me as hers.

Undoing the top of her bustier so that both of her tits were exposed, Sonya reached down and removed her lace garter, bringing it to my face, caressing it against my cheek.

“My garter is going to be your symbol of obedience to me, Pete. You’ll wear it for as long as I want you to wear it, and it will remind you always that you’re my willing love slave.”

Bending around, she looped it around my left foot, and pulled it all the way up to the middle of my own left thigh, its lacey feel tickling and scratching my hairy leg at the same time, the tight elastic a constant reminder that I was now wearing one of her feminine undergarments. She assumed a dominant position above me, and slid my erect penis inside her smoldering hot, wet pussy, both of us gasping from the long-awaited contact. She began to rock over me, clutching my chest with her fingers, pushing me deeper into her bed as she rocked my cock deeper within her own being.

“Concentrate…on how good…this feels, Pete,” she breathlessly commanded me. “Concentrate…on how good it feels…to obey me. Feel the seductive…sexual rush…you’re feeling now…as you give yourself to me,” she said, running her hands up and down my chest, back and forth across my cheeks, my lips and neck and hair.

My will was dissolving by the second, my only desire to worship her and please her, and how good it felt within my heart and my body to obey her. I felt absolutely submissive towards her, willingly accepting that she was my master. Nothing mattered except Sonya, nobody else existed except Sonya and myself. Her tits continued to bounce and roll in front of me, my eyes spellbound by their feminine beauty and power.

“It feels good…to obey me…to obey a woman…because women are superior. I am superior. Tell me you’re mine, and become my slave, Pete. Tell me!”

My head rocked from side to side, my last morsel of self-control and self-will evaporating like so much steam, as her control over me became absolute once I uttered the words she commanded me to repeat.

“I’m yours!”

I gushed and kicked and bucked beneath her, my cock finally cumming inside her as her pussy enslaved my will, her tits and smile all I could see after I was able to open my eyes after the first seconds of orgasming. She continued to rock and bounce on my dick, and seconds later she, too, was cumming and squealing from her own sexual rush. Gasping and moaning, tilting her head back and side to side, I couldn’t take my eyes off my new master, as she slowed her thrusting and bouncing little by little, until she leaned down towards me, and gave me a long, soft, sensuous kiss that lasted nearly a minute, my mind completely at peace so long as that perfect full red mouth was on mine.

And still all I could do was love the feminine scent from her perfumed body.

We lay in each others arms for a while longer, my mind completely hers and open to every suggestion, command, or wish that she had to offer. My heart was filled with love for Sonya and my mind given a single goal— see to it that she was happy in all things. Lying on top of me, playfully touching my hair or lips or cheek, she gave me my instructions over and over, making me repeat her every command, until I had been conditioned to carry out her every wish

* * *

Later that night, my brother came home and found the two of us making dinner, acting as if we hadn’t shared our slave-bonding experience, even though I knew it would be difficult at first, not to show my complete adoration and submission when I was around Sonya, but to protect her from Nelson finding out, I would learn to keep our secret a secret.

“So what were you two crazy kids doing all day while I was out signing contracts that’ll make us very rich?” Nelson joked.

Sonya and I made eye contact, but mine fell to the floor, a smile crossing my lips, which could still feel her lovely soft mouth kissing.

“Pete and I just talked, didn’t we?” Sonya smiled, sounding casual.

I looked up, taking the hint. “Yes, we had a nice time talking. Mom and Dad wanted me to let them know how you two were doing, and now I can go back home and tell them that things are perfect between you. Nelson is lucky…very lucky…to have you as his wife, Sonya!”

She smiled at me like she had when I was first introduced to my new sister-in-law a couple days ago, and she gave be a hug and an “Aawww!”, which I returned with a strong hug back, my arms loving the feel of having her body next to mine once more. I felt my cock harden, so we broke the hug after a couple seconds, and I went back to setting the table, hiding my bulge from Nelson. Sonya and Nelson returned the conversation to Nelson’s fast-track career, and the success of the studio meeting.

When he returned to the studio the next day, Sonya summoned me to her bedroom once more, again dressed in her seductively-dominant lingerie. She told me to get undressed, and smiled with approval as she saw that I was still wearing her lace garter around my thigh, her symbol of dominance over me. Telling her with pride that I had slept with it on, she lay suggestively across her bed, and commanded me to join her. Once more we made love with her on top, so that she could reinforce her dominance over me, which I was only too happy to oblige.

* * *

I left several days later and returned home back East, having nothing but good things to say about Nelson’s new life and his wonderful new wife. My mother relented, but my father was still skeptical.

“This is still crazy, Helen! Nelson just met this woman! You and I dated for four years before we got married, and Nelson did it in what? Three months! Something’s fishy here. I thought I could count on you to get a realistic idea of what’s been happening out there, Pete, but I can see that, as usual, I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands. Again.”

I felt a chill and concern for my beautiful Sonya. Anger building within me at the prospect of any harm coming to her, I snapped, “And just what do you expect to do about it, Dad?”

Crossing his arms defiantly before him, he frowned back, and said, “I’m going out to California, myself, and I’m going to get to the bottom of this! I want to meet this ‘Sonya’ person, myself!”

I smiled and relaxed at the prospect, and agreed that maybe he should do just that, so as to alleviate any concerns. Despite my mother telling him that Nelson was an adult and deserved to lead his own life, my father would take the first flight the next morning to California.

He returned a few days later, a strange, but familiar smile on his lips, his opinion of Sonya now nothing but positive and enthusiastic, just as he possessed a strange, but familiar scent around him. I couldn’t have mistaken that lovely scent even if I’d tried, and smiled to myself with realization and acceptance.

Sonya had taken another of her special baths, and amongst the swimming pools and movie stars of Beverly Hills, she’d acquired her latest Hollywood Slave.