The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“HOLY SHIT!!”

Chapter 7

It’s been a three weeks since Kevin took control of his mother and Samantha. I’ve been having my own fun with Tammy, Mandy and Carl. I made Mandy confide in her sister that Carl was her lover. Tammy has since secretly been fucking her twin siblings, or at least she thinks it’s a secret. Carl has been in heaven. I also had another threesome with the girls. This time I made them believe I was a famous actor and I invited them back to my hotel room. I fucked them all night long.

Kevin has been having some real fun. Samantha has visited Amy 7 times in the last 3 weeks. I tagged along for 4 of them. Amy still is resistant to the new arrangement. Samantha seems to love it. She seems to worship the young man’s cock. She did get a little jealous when he told her how much he would love to fuck her busty daughters.

Tonight Samantha was going out to dinner with Amy at a fancy restaurant that she liked. We had been there several times. I fucked her brains out in the washroom once.

“We’re having a girls’ night out.” She said as she put on her makeup. She was wearing a fancy silver dress. It was low cut and came down about 3 inches below her ass cheeks. She looked really hot. I did not have to check if she was wearing underwear. I knew she wasn’t. This was going to be her first night out of the house with Amy (and Kevin, but she did not tell me that).

“I hope you have fun.” I said to her.

“I’m sure Tammy will keep you occupied.” She smiled as she said it.

“Actually I’m going to go out with the guys tonight. Tammy is going to have to find her own fun.” Which I knew meant naked time with the twins.

We both were ready to leave at the same time. Tammy and Mandy were already in their pjs. Carl was playing video games, but looked quite anxious. I was guessing that they would be naked within five minutes.

We stepped outside and I froze time. “Once you get to the restaurant you will not recognize me if you see me.”

I restarted time and we both left. I got to the restaurant just after her. I saw her go in with Amy and Kevin. He was wearing a nice new suit, which hide his chubby physique. She was wearing a nice green evening dress. It went down to about 4 inches above her knees and showed some cleavage. I followed them in. They were sitting at a booth. The table in front of them was open. I froze time. I told the Hostess to seat me at that table. I also told Kevin to find a way to include me in tonight’s fun. I told the other guest to ignore me and them. I also told them to talk in a loud enough voice for me to hear, but to believe that I could not. I restarted time.

The hostess sat me.

“Ladies you look lovely.” Kevin said to them

“Thank you, honey.” Samantha said as she kissed him on the cheek. He was sitting in the middle and they were on either side of him.

Amy said nothing.

He was running his hands up and down their backs. Samantha was enjoying the attention. Amy was not. Suddenly he stopped.

“Mother, are you wearing a bra?”

“Well yes. We’re out in public and my breasts would jiggle all over the place without one.” She responded.

“Samantha, are you wearing a bra?”

“Off course not Kevin. You told me no underwear.” She said like a teacher’s pet. Kevin then looked back at his mother.

“I bet your wearing underwear too. Raise your dress and show me your pussy.”

“Kevin, please, not in public.” He just glared at her. “Yes I’m wearing underwear. It’s just not natural to leave the house without some on.” She pleaded

“You need to be punished. I made my rules very simple.” He started to ponder her punishment. He looked right at me and smiled.

“Ok mother. Here’s what you have to do. Before we leave tonight you need to show us a mouthful of that man’s semen.” He said as he pointed at me.

“What. I can’t do that.” She almost yelled.

“You can and you will. I would suggest you follow him into the men’s room if he goes. If not, I think you will have to ask him. You’re a pretty woman. I’m sure he will want you. Also when you’re done with him I want you to give him your bra and panties.”

“Kevin please, I’m begging you. I’ll never do it again.”

“I know you won’t” He said with a wicked smile.

This kid was sick. I loved it. I decided to push the issue. I got up and headed to the washroom.

“Look he’s going. You better go now and remember we want to see a mouthful. Samantha will be checking to see if it’s real.” I heard as I left.

I was in the washroom alone when the door open and she walked in. I was peeing at the time.

“Excuse me, but this is the men’s room.” I said faking surprise.

“I know. It’s just that I needed to talk to you please.”

“Really.” I said looking her up and down. Her hands instinctively moved up and covered her cleavage.

“I need a favor. I just need to do something and I was hoping you wouldn’t mind”

“Mind what?”

“Oh god, I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I need to perform oral sex on you.”

“Really. You need to.” I said as I zipped up.

“Yes. Please, could you just let me? You’ll get some pleasure from it I’m sure.”

“I’m sure I will. What if I want more?”

“Please, just let me do this.”

“Baby, don’t worry, I will.” I said as I locked the door. I pulled her into me and tried to kiss her. She pushed me away.

“You want to suck my cock, but you won’t kiss me. What the fuck is that.”

“I’m sorry. You just caught me off guard.” She relaxed a little and kissed me. Her hands worked my belt and pants. She quickly had them down and my cock was out. I started to unzip her dress.

“Hey, there’s no need for that.”

“Are you kidding? A hot body like yours. I’m not passing up a chance to see it.”

“No. Just the blow job.” I put my cock away.

“Where are you going?” she asked

“You’re nuts. The way I see it your need to suck my cock, more than I need it sucked. So either you get naked or I leave.” She stood up and glared at me. She reached behind and unzipped the dress. She shrugged it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and picked it up and laid it on the counter. Then she stood back and looked at me. She was wearing a very sexy matching set of black bra and panties. Her firm breast we aching to get out. She reached back and unhooked her bra. She freed her massive tits and put the bra on the dress. Then she lowered her underwear and it joined the bra. I never got tired of seeing her flawless bare skin. Her perfect tits and wide hips made her so sexy I could hardly contain my excitement.

“Now can we do this?” she said to me.

I unzipped and freed my cock again. She knelt in front of me and started sucking on it. She was quite good. She had her eyes closed as she performed her duty.

“Look at me when you’re sucking my cock.” I said to her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me as she jerked me with her right hand and sucked on my cock. I felt like I was going to cum in her mouth just then.

I pulled away from her.

“Wait, you haven’t cum yet.” She pleaded.

“I know. I almost did.”

“Then let me finish, please”

“Not until I get to fuck you.”

“No way.” She protested.

“Really. You’re naked in the men’s room, sucking on a strangers cock and you’re trying to tell me that you have a problem with sex.”

“It’s just that I only need to suck on your penis and make you cum.”

“Well then if you want to finish, I want to fuck you first.” I pulled her to her feet. I pushed her back against the wall and raised her left leg to give me access. I pushed my cock to her now wet pussy.

“Fine, but just remember I need you to cum in my mouth.”

“No problem.” I said as I entered her. Her pussy was tight and slick. I reached down and manhandled her tits while I fucked her. She was biting her lower lip and trying not to enjoy the fucking. I fucked her like this for 5 minutes. Then I pulled out and spun her around. She was facing the mirror and bracing herself on the counter. I entered her from behind. I was fucking her hard and looking at her swinging tits in the mirror. She had her eyes closed.

“Open your eyes and look at me when I’m fucking you.” I demanded of her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I reached down and started playing with her tits. Her nipples were like little rock. I could feel her pussy tightening. Despite her distain for the situation, she was started to enjoy her fucking. I moved my left hand down to her crotch and found her clit. I rubbed it in circles and pinched it a few times. This eventually made her cum. She suppressed a scream as she reached up and grabbed her left tit.

“Oh god, I’m cuming!” she said in a loud whisper

I started pounding her even harder. She grinded her ass against me and that started my own orgasm. I shot my load deep into her pussy. She felt me cum and tried to get free. I grabbed her hips and held on until I was done.

“No!” she shouted. “You were suppose to cum in my mouth.” “Sorry babe, I lost control.” I pulled out and she turn and looked at me frantically.

“Oh my god. I have to have a mouthful of sperm when I get back to my table. You don’t understand.”

“That sound pretty weird.” I said as I put my pants back on. She took her dress and put it back on without her underwear.

“I can’t explain. Do you think you could cum again?” She asked

“Not right away. But if it’s that important we could always try this.” I pushed her back and lifted her dress. I rammed my hand into her crotch and spread her legs.

“Push it out and I will catch it and put it in your mouth.” I said to her.

“Oh my god, what has my life become.” But as she said it I felt her clench. Soon my hand was filled with a mixture of her juices and my sperm.

“Open wide” I said as I brought my hand to her mouth. With a look of distain on her face she opened her mouth and accepted my offering. Then she pushed by me and left. I picked up her bra and panties and put them in my pocket.

I followed her out. She went to her table and took her seat. She looked at Kevin.

“Let me see.” He said and she opened her mouth and showed him her prize.

“Very good.” He took her by the head and guided her to Samantha. They understood that they were to kiss. They frenched for a good minute before he let go.

“Well” he asked Samantha

“Oh, it’s real. And it tastes familiar.” She responded.

“Now prove to us that you’re not wearing underwear.” He said.

She had to hike up her dress show her pussy then she had to pull aside the top of her dress and reveal her breasts to prove that she was without underwear.

I sat and enjoyed my meal after that.