The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The HoneyCup Inn

Chapter 1

Oona Reilly shivered and hugged her jacket tighter around her as she hurried down the empty city street. Rain fell diagonally from a steel grey strip of sky between the tall buildings. At 6.30pm the street was deserted, office workers having departed down into the tube to make their way home. Wet leaves and rubbish lay in slick oily puddles on the pavement. Oonas shoes were getting soaked. The light was fading, and the cafe across the wide street seemed to be closing up for the day, a middle aged women hurriedly closing down the metal grill, hunching against the rain and wind. That idea was out then. Four whole hours to kill before she could go home. Her ex was at the flat, clearing out his stuff. Theyd split a month ago, and she’d decided to stay away until he was done. Let him rummage through the cd collection alone, she thought grimly.

The chill rain was soaking through her thin jacket and top, and she was starting to feel well and truly pissed off, when she spotted a small but ornate black and red sign hanging by an alley up ahead to her right. ‘Honey Cup Inn’, it read, with an arrow pointing to the left. Worth a look she decided.

At least a coffee, and then maybe she would have to go back to the office until later.

Pushing open the heavy wooden door, Oona was hit by a warm rush of air that was unbelievably welcome after the cold outside. She was in an opulent, if faded bar. As her eyes adjusted to the dim red glow she saw a carved wooden bar, in a red carpeted room with cosy looking seating niches set into arches in the wall. The place looked as if it had been here forever. A couple of groups of people were deep in quiet conversation in dark corners, and a guy sat at the bar, speaking briefly to the barman as he noticed her come in. She approached the bar, pulled up a dark polished wooden stool and sat, waiting for the barman to serve her.

“what can i get you?” he asked after a few moments.

“Coffee, if you you have it” Oona said, wearily.

“ Sorry, no hot drinks at this time of day” he told her, smiling apologetically.

“No problem, a coke will do” she said, peeling off her wet jacket and hanging it on a hook under the bar. Her little white top was pretty wet too, clinging to her thin torso uncomfortably. Well, it was so warm in here it would soon dry off, she thought.

She felt pretty self conscious in here actually. It wasn’t her thing to come into bars or pubs alone. Sipping her coke she swivelled on her stool and surveyed the dimly lit room. In an alcove over to her left, two women, early thirties maybe, were sitting up close to a goodlooking guy with curling dark hair, obviously flirting, and talking in low voices. The women were extremely beautiful, though maybe a bit tarty. When one of them turned to reach into her bag, Oona couldnt help noticing her large breasts, squeezed into a revealing top. Prostitutes maybe, oona thought, feeling a little uncomfortable. She wasnt the most easy going girl when it came to sex. One of the main reasons for the split with her boyfriend actually, was that he’d complained that she was too inhibited. Not that she didnt enjoy sex with him, just that it wasnt often she was in the mood, and she didnt get turned on particularly easily. Skinny minny, paul had called her among other things, because of her long limbed thin frame and delicate features. Anyway, after one niggling critiscism and argument too many she’d told him they should call it a day, and asked him to move out. The most assertive thing she’d done in a long time, and well overdue after two years. Time for some space, and room in her small flat to make it her own again. A fresh start.

.

The coke was flat and a little unpleasant, and oona sighed quietly, lost in her thoughts. A male voice beside her startled her. “Your first time here?". A deep smooth voice, slightly accented, maybe eastern european. She turned and saw that beside her was the man who had been seated at the end of the bar. He was tall, dressed in a deep blue tailored suit, longish hair slightly mussed.His shirt was open at the collar, as if he’d finished work for the day, removed his tie and let the corporate noose go.

“ yes,” said oona, " i didn’t know it was here until just now, but it certainly saved me from the rain.”

“its a well kept secret really” he said, dark eyes smiling. “but you are welcome.My name is Andre”

Oona regarded him as his eyes travelled down her body, none too subtly either she thought. Oh dear, the last thing she wanted was to be ‘picked up’. Finish the coke and get back to the office, she decided.

The barman moved to the other end of the bar, and Andre leaned in conspiratorily. " let me buy you a drink” he said, " i know the coke is terrible in here. But they make a fantastic brandy cocktail that’ll certainly change how you feel.”

Before oona had a chance to protest, he gestured to the barman, and said something in a language oona didnt recognise. “Bavarian” he said, noticing her curiousity.

“Really, i was going to get going in a minute” oona siad, " I’m sure the rain will have stopped by now”

“Please, let me” he said. “The drink is something special, and probably just what you need.”

The barman carefully placed a bulbous brandy glass containing an amber coloured drink in front of her, and with a flourish, smiled and added a straw. “Madame”, he said. “enjoy”.

Smiling encouragingly, Andre slid the glass toward Oona. “Try” he said. " I think you will enjoy it”. Unwilling to offend, as usual, she tentatively leant and took a sip. The drink was slightly warm, and flavoured with honey and almonds over a warming brandy. Oona’s eyebrows raised as she tasted the drink. “This is wonderful” she said. “Thank you”.

His lips curled in a smile, “my pleasure”, he said softly, “and yours too, i hope”.

He gave what seemed almost to be a slight bow, before he turned and returned to his seat ,leaning lazily against the bar. He raised his glass to Oona, and nodded a toast.

Oona took another sip of her drink, marvelling at the warmth and smooth honeyed texture. It really was something special. She settled herself more comfortably, and watched as her benevolent stranger walked to a jukebox and put on some soft music.

He was very goodlooking actually. Dark eyes and nicely shaped firm features.

As she sipped at her drink, perhaps rather too quickly considering how strong it seemed to be, oona noticed a pleasant warmth spreading thorugh her, taking away the damp chill. In fact, it seemed she could almost trace the drinks’ warmth and flavour down her body with each sip. Sitting, listening to the music playing, she relaxed, and found herself smiling slightly.

Another sip. This time the warmth and heat from the brandy spread down to her belly, and even her loins, as she leant back with an elbow on the bar. Mmm, what a mellow place this is, she thought, glancing around at the sound of the door opening. A group of three men entered, and ordered a round of drinks. oona smiled when they acknowledged her, and raised her glass towards them. Which, as it happened, was already almost empty. One of the men chuckled, and with a look at his friend nodded to the barman. Within a minute another drink was placed before oona, who thanked him and took another sip. She was feeling slightly intoxicated now, and thought rather lazily that the men around her were not bad looking at all. Another sip. The heat spread through her, this time she felt it in her breasts, and nipples, which seemed to harden slightly. She was feeling the heat between her legs, and realised she was beginning to get a little aroused.As she shifted on her stool, her knee length skirt rose up, but unusually, she ignored it.

Andre, sitting at the end of the bar was watching intently. It usually was the second drink that got things going. The girl had drunk the first one pretty quickly. A good sign.

The heat in oona’s breasts increased as she continued to drink. With each small sip, it seemed to build until she felt a slight tingle. It made her nipples harder still- she could feel them grazing against her bra now, pushing at the thin material of her top. How embarrassing, alcohol had never had this effect on her. Maybe the men here would see, she thought.

A few minutes passed. As she leaned back, the tingling sensation grew, and her breasts began to feel hot, and almost swollen. One of the group of men was looking curiously her way, and murmured somehting to his companion, smiling. oona raised her arms above her head, stretched, and took another sip of the drink. Yet another rush of heat. Were her breasts swelling? With each tingle of warmth and sip of the drink, oona seemed to feel her bra filling slightly. Between her legs too, she was getting warm and tingly, and she wriggled in her seat. In her hips, belly and thighs too, she felt a mounting warmth, and her skirt rose up a little higher as her thighs and ass seemed to plump out slightly. Her belly pushed against her waistband, and oona felt a languid sensuality ease through her. Getting a little tipsy here, she thought.

The changes were beginning to take place, the stranger noted. She appeared intoxicated, eyes a little unfocused. And by the flush rising in her cheeks, she was obviously feeling the heat too. He watched as her knee length flared skirt, a sober little number in a light material, begin to pull tighter around her belly. Her thighs, so skinny minutes ago, were starting to round out, soft feminine curves appearing. Now. Lets speed this game up, he thought, as he moved towards her.

“Ready for another?” said the stranger appearing at her side. “Come on, drink up—happy hour is nearly over”

Giggling, and eyeing the man, oona removed the straw and swallowed the rest of the drink.

“Mmm, thanks” she purred “Thats good stuff”. As she put the empty glass on the bar with a bump, oona felt a huge rush of pleasure snaking its way between her legs. At the same time the pressure in her bra increased once more. Her nipples now rock hard against her thin bra and top. She looked down, astonished at what she was seeing and feeling. Her once A- cup boobs, were now filling out her thin white lace bra, creating a cleavage in the v of her fitted top. She felt her thighs plump out even more, and she squeezed them together to feel the sensation of softness and increase the pressure between her legs. Against the stool her bottom felt soft and cushioned on the smooth polished wood.

“Mmm” she sighed softly, and felt an urge to touch herself, to feel her warmth and new burgeoning curves.

“Youre enjoying yourself? " asked the man. As he stood before her, oona’s eyes dropped to his crotch. He had a well toned, lean body, and a bulge was clearly visible in his trousers. He looked deep into oonas eyes, locking her gaze with his. Slowly, in her mind, a series of images began to flow. His hands cupping and squeezing her breasts. carressing her thighs, her belly, as his full mouth covered hers. Then, images of her reaching for his hard bulge, rubbing its length through his trousers. Her eyelids drooped slightly, as a wave of arousal swept thorugh her, her clitoris twitching while her pussy weeped. The images were as vivid as if she was being touched. Of its own volition, oonas hand toward him, as if to pull him to her.

“ Easy now my dear,” he said, catching her arm and rubbing his thumb slowly in the crook of her elbow. “Drink up.”

At this slight touch, oonas vagina pulsed, and her boobs again began to push and swell. She needed to touch them. Her hands crept up and she brushed her palms against her stiff nipples. Heads turned, watching this young girl with her hands on her breasts, and sensation rocked through her. She gasped, and rose, stumbling, to the ladies room.

Inside the brightly lit room she locked herself in a cubicle and quickly pulled her top over her head. Looking down, she saw her tits were now full and rounded, pushing and spilling out of her bra. Oona testing the weight of them in her hands, squeezing and rubbing at her nipples through her bra. As she did so, her pussy began to weep. My god, she was getting so wet. The more she massaged her swollen tits, the more they seemed to grow—her bra was digging into her flesh painfully now, and suddenly with a pop of her bra straps, her breasts burst free of their confinement.

What the hell was happening to her? Struggling to maintain control, she fought to clear her thoughts. Dimly she was aware that something very wrong was happening to her. Why was her body swellling, and her pussy dripping? Mmm, yes, dripping, she thought.

She tried to fix her bra, but it was impossible. Her tits were now probably a c-cup, heavy and round. She was going to have to walk out there, looking like this. Every eye in the place would be upon her body.. Staring at her full tits and rounded ass, their thoughts full of desire. She put her top on, left the cubicle and walked over to look in the mirror.

The face that gazed back at her was flushed, lips parted, eyes shining. Her thin top, still not quite dry, was stretched around full rounded tits, nipples straining against the material. Turning this way and that, she saw her ass was bigger, rounder, and her soft curving belly pulled against the thin fabric of her skirt. Her thighs were filled out so that they rubbed and pressed together. She lifted her skirt and ran her hands around the tops of them. Hot, plump.. Her pussy was so wet her knickers were soaked through. At this rate her skirt would be ruined too. She bent and pulled them off, stuffing the small piece of damp lace into her bag. The cool air of the ladies room caressed her bare pussy beneath her skirt as she straightened. God she wanted to be touched, she wanted to feel fingers sliding through her wetness, gliding over her swollen clit.

She wanted to be fucked. And she wanted her drink..

Walking across the bar, all eyes were on her. The three men approached, one carrying her drink. “thank you” she gasped, almost grabbing it. As she drank, her tits grew even more, fat and heavy now. And the more they grew, the more horny and desparate oona became. Two of the men were beside her now, encouraging her to drink. One sliipped his arm around her waist, supporting her, sending waves of sensation through her body. She had never felt so much arousal from such a small touch. She gasped with the pleasure of it.

The other man was holding her drink now, placing the straw between her lips. She sucked greedily, and she tried to pull him towards her.

Laughing, he pulled back and watched, as the desperate horny girl stood and looked down in disbelief as her fat, heavy tits swelled even more. She was so wet now, the juices were beginning to drip down her thighs, and she longed to touch herself between her legs.

Battling against the innsurmountable urge to put her hand between her legs and wildly masturbate, she swayed and went weak at the knees. Slipping an arm through her hers, one of the men led her towards the dimly lit alcove where the two women were.

Guiding her onto a red velvet corner seat, the two girls slid in next to her.

“hey honey” the blonde whispered. " just relax. We know youre feeling a little strange right now, but we can help you”

Oona looked dazedly from one female face to another. The blonde had on a tight corset in soft black rubber, her huge breasts spilling out of the top of it. The other, a redhead, had on a gossamer thin baby doll style minidress in a pale green, matched with knee length laced boots. Her dress skimmed her body, slightly see through, showing a glimpse of her large perfectly rounded tits beneath. Oona saw she wasnt wearing a bra.

Seeing oona eyes upon her. The redhead slowly lifted oonas hand, and looking into her eyes, placed it on her rounded breast, warm beneath the thin dress. Oona was shocked, and tried to pull back, but the redhead grasped her hand once more, rubbing and pushing it against her softness. Meanwhile the blondes hand crept onto oonas bare plump thigh, slowly rubbing and caressing.

Oona had never entertained ideas of lesbianism before, never even looked twice at another girl, but in the aroused state she was in, she found herself rubbing and cupping the redheads tits, palming her stiff nipples and cupping and caressing the weight of them. She was running like a river between her legs now, and sure that the blonde would soon feel the wetness running between her thighs.

The redhead now gently pulled oona’s hand away, and in turn made as if to slowly peel up oonas top from the waist

“nn n no” oona gasped, some lucidity returning at the thought of being exposed in a public place. The men, including her dark stranger, were standing across from them. watching. The barman too, was leaning forward, a smirk on his lips as he slowly wiped the bar, following every move oona made.

Silencing her protests, the blondes lips covered oonas, a wet tongue snaking inside her mouth. “hush baby” she whispered. “youre going to love what’s coming next”.

The blonde stood, and moving the small table to one side, knelt on the floor before oona. Placing her hands softly on oonas knees, she slowly parted them. The redhead, leaning in again, peeled oonas top up and over her massive boobs, raised up her arms, and threw the top to one side. Then she sat back to survey oonas heavy heaving breasts. Naked but for boots and skirt, and flushed with shame, but still desperately horny, oona tried to cover her huge mounds with her hands. Grabbing her wrists, the redhead restrained her. With the blondes hands keeping her legs apart, and the redhead holding her wrists, oona was unble to do anything except writhe on the plush velvet seat. Her pussy juices were running freely down her thighs, and her nipples were so sensitive that even the whisper of air on them made her pant with desire. yet still, no one had touched her where she needed it most.

“oh god...somebody...please...i need to be touched...uh..please” she finally gasped

She was panting now, her pussy so engorged it felt like it was on fire. She was so aroused and ready it almost hurt.

Now, stepping out of the gloom, Andre stood before her,drink in hand.

His eyes flashed and narrowed, as he surveyed the mass of writhing flesh before him.

The sight before his eyes was indescribably erotic, and his cock leapt and twitched within the cage of his pants. Oona, restrained at thigh and wrist, was a sight to behold. Eyes heavy and drugged with desire, soft plump hips weaving and beginning to pump against thin air with the force of her lust. Huge fat tits bouncing and bobbing, the nipples stiff and ready to be sucked. And lower, just visible beneath her skirt, juices glistening on her plump pussy lips, and smearing her thighs with wetness.

“Would you like another drink?” he sneered, swirling the golden liquid in the glass, and raising it up to the light so it glinted richly.

“someone touch me...PLEASE!” screamed oona.

Andre threw back his head and laughed. “horny my dear?” he almost sneered.

He took a step toward oona, and leant down and kissed the blonde on the lips. She moved aside, letting andre take her place kneeling before oona. He slid his hands up oona s legs, where they rested on her thighs.

Oona caught her breath and her writhing body stilled as she waited to see what he would do. His hands on her were warm and smooth, as he slowly began running them up and down her thighs, to the top, then down. The torment was unbearable. Would she come from anticipation alone? The redhead placed her hand on oonas shoulder, sliding her hand down until the weight of her huge tit was in her hand. Oona trembled, aroused to a fever pitch. Andres hands slid up the inside of her thighs, closer to her quim. She was so wet, the tops of her thighs were slippery with her juices. andres hands slipped and slid over her hot wet flesh. As the redhead began rubbing and squeezing her tits, Andres finger traced a line up to oonas belly, and then began its journey down. As his finger slipped into her wetness, with one whisper light touch over her swollen clit, Oona lost all control.

Crying out, panting, she began to come. Andre rubbed and circled her clit with his fingers, and she came harder than ever before.

“Oh god...uh...fuck..oh yes. YES”, she screamed. her body shook and jerked, electrifying pleasure passing in wave after wave through her body. Her head lolled and eyes rolled back as andre rubbed his palm slowly against her mons pubis, then slid away to rest again on her thigh.

“Please..dont stop...more..” she panted. She needed to be fucked, to be filled. She wanted his cock inside her..

The two girls stroked her, playing with her tits, running their hands down her body, her belly. Their soft lips suckled at her nipples, sending shockaves down to her still twitching clit. Oona was still more aroused than she could measure, her vagina pulsing and unfulfilled. As she opened her eyes, they met andres. Still kneeling between her legs, his hand was still now, resting lightly at the top of her thigh. With an enigmatic smile, he pulled oonas skirt down to cover her and then stood up. The girls withdrew also, the blonde leading the redhead by the hand to the bar.

“oh nooo” oona moaned. All sense of control gone, inhibitions flown with her desire, she cried out to be fucked, to be filled. Her hands flew to her great heavy tits, desperately squeezing, pulling at her nipples, rubbing and massaging them. Sliding her hands down to her curved plump belly, she thrust her hands between her legs, rubbing at her clit, hands and fingers wet with her juices. She flung her legs wider, pushing her bottom forwards to the edge of the seat, throwing her head back as she worked and pounded her clit with one hand, while with her other hand she thrust her fingers deep into her vagina. With a cry, she came, and then went right back to it, mercilessly rubbing, orgasming again and again. The sensations were like nothing she had ever experienced—grunting, panting, her whole body aflame with pleasure and a desire to come again and again.

From the bar, the barman missed nothing. He watched as this young girl sat almost naked in this public bar, furiously masturbating as everyone watched. She was so fucking sexy, his cock was like a rod watching her. She was so far gone now she could be made to do anything. anything at all. He knew that that the physical effects of the drink would not fade, but from now on, she would be a helpless nymphomaniac, with nothing but sex on her mind. memories of her former self would float into conciousness at times, but against her natural will her personality and sexual desires would be changed forever.

As another huge orgasm wracked oonas body, she fainted, flopping back against the seats. Andre stepped forward, and sweeping her into his arms, strode over to a door near the bar. Up a staircase, and into a bedroom. A grand antique four poster bed stood in the centre of the room, which was lit by many candles, their soft glow flickering on the gilded patterned wallpaper.

He placed oona gently on silk pillows, turned, and returned to the bar.

After a time, Oona came to in a wave of disorientation. Where the hell was she? The room was warm, she felt silk sheets beneath her, and as her eyes focused she saw the canopy of the four poster bed above her. As she struggled to sit up, she felt unfamiliar weight in her body. Looking down at her body, she was shocked and horrified at what she was seeing. Huge, rounded breasts, round and firm. A soft curving belly and hips. her thighs plump and her skin velevet smooth.

What the hell had happened? Her memory was fuzzy. She remembered a drink. A man named...was it Andrew? Andre..that was it. With a jolt of shame and disgust, the memories flooded into her mind. Oh Jesus, what had she done? What had been done to her?

Chapter2

At sound of the door creaking open, her head whipped around and she jumped. The man, Andre, stood quietly by the door. He opened his mouth to speak. Before words were out of his mouth, Oona launched herself at him.

“What the hell have you done to me?” she screamed. “How can my body have changed like this? Look at me..i’m..its not not possible... its...".

Gulping, she began to sob. Andre watched as she stood, still topless, on the thick persian rug, sobbing and choked up, her eyes wild and terrified. Her chest heaved with emotion, as she wildly pushed her hair from her tear filled eyes and stared at him, demanding answers.

“This is the Honey Cup Inn.” he said quietly. “And you, my dear, have partaken of The Honey Cup”. He strode over to Oona, who looked completely dumbstruck. Taking her gently by the elbow, he led her over to a full length gilded mirror on the wall in front of the bed.

“Look”, he murmered, grasping her shoulders and spinning her to face the mirror.

“You are beautiful”.

Oona looked. Amazement overcoming some of her fear, her sobs subsided a little.

Before her she saw an image of a sexual, voluptuous woman. She did, indeed, look beautiful. The horror of what had happened could not leave her however, and the mirror refected fear and trepidation.

She felt Andre’s hands on the waistband of her skirt. With a deft movement, the thin material slid down and landed on the floor at her feet. oona trembled and tried to cover her nakedness, but andre stopped her.

She felt his hands on the tops of her shoulders, thumbs rubbing gently. His hands moving down her arms. In the mirror his dark eyes met her fearful ones.

“Look at your body. Your breasts, your curves” he whispered.

“You are magnificent”

he moved closer behind her, the jacket of his suit brushing against oonas bare bottom.

His hands began to move over her body, running down her sides, over her hips. recahing round, one hand settled on her belly, caressing the soft skin there.

Oona shuddered, sensation overriding her fear. At his first touch her body had responded against her will, her breath quickening.

She felt him move closer, felt his hardness through his trousers against her bottom. He felt like iron, even through the layers of his clothing. As his hands brushed her breasts, running around the undersides of them, fingers brushing her stiffening nipples, her fear began to leave her, replaced by a quivering desire. Involuntarily rubbing her bottom agaibst his stiffness, she gasped as his hand moved travelled down form her breasts to her belly. Circling there barely an inch above her pubic curls, the other hand on her breast, all the while she watched their reflection in the mirror.

“Do you like what you see?“he whispered fiercely.

“Look at yourself, Oona. See how desirable you are, how you have no choice but to respond to my touch. Your body is made for sex now. Its no use resisting. i can show you pleasure you have never dreamed of”

His hand moved down, finding a way through her damp curls. With the flat of his fingers he began to rub, barely a centimetre above her clitoris.

Oona disolved with desire as her pussy responded once more. Within moments she was wet and ready, lust pushing all reason form her thoughts.

Andre’s hands left her body, and he took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Gently pushing her onto the silk sheets, he stood and began to undress.

His body was superb. Tanned, toned, a slight smattering of hair on his chest, broad powerful shoulders and defined muscles. oona caught her nreath as he hooked his thumb into the waistband of his boxers to remove them.

“Do you want me Oona?” he demanded.

“Y yy yes” she said, trembling.

“please, yes. I want you”

He removed his boxers, and stood naked before her. His stiff cock, released from his clothing, sprang free. Long and very thick, Oona had never seen the like before.

He crawled onto the bed, and grasping Oonas ankles, pulled her legs apart. Oona fell back agaianst the pillows, as his hands ran up her thighs. Kneeling on the bed, bewteen her thighs, he took his own cock in his hand, and lazily began to stroke it. The hunger Oona felt when she saw this shocked her. Her sexual appetite was so strong now that even the sight of him aroused her.

“Touch yourself if you have to my dear” he said, seeing oona hands creep to her enormous breasts.

“Yes, thats it” he said , as she began to squeeze them, pulling on her nipples and gasping.

“you want my cock dont you?” he almost sneered, his demeanor changing as he witnessed oonas increasing excitement.

“Please...give it to me” oona said. “i do.. i want your cock”

With her words, he lowered his body over hers, parting her legs further. oona nearly wept again as she felt the throbbing head of his cock against her pulsing pussy lips. He teased her like that, running the tip along the length of her lips, the wetness making it slippery. Then slowly...oh god so slowly..he eased his thick hard cock into her. As she felt his thickness filling her up so achingly slowly, oona cried out, desperate for more, pawing and clawing at his smooth back, trying to pull more of him inside her.

Oona reached down bewteen her legs, trying to massage her clitoris, so desparate was she for release. But Andre pulled her hands away, pinning her to the pillows as he pushed deeper into her. When finally she felt the length of him filling her, stretching her desperate pussy, the root of his cock pressing against her clit, oona began to come. Waves of sweet sensation pulsing and rippling through her body, Andre was unmoving, his huge cock filling her as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

Slowly, to oonas frustration,he withdrew, his cock still hard and ready. oona moaned, wanting more, wanting to be pounded, fucked, filled again and again. “oh please” she keened " please, give me more..”

“You want more?” Andre said.

“ So do I...”

With a click of his fingers, the door opened once more. The two women, now clothed in exquisite lace underwear, approached the bed.

“time to play, ladies” he said

To be continued...