The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

by Mudak

part 8

Tara woke up from a sound sleep with a gasp. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, feeling somewhat disoriented. She sat up, squinting in the darkness and recognized that she was in the comfort of her own bedroom. Glancing at the alarm clock on her nightstand, she recognized that it was about 3 am.

She lay back and tried to get back to sleep, but she knew that her racing heart wasn’t going to make it easy. She tried to piece together what that dream was like.

She remembered that the dream was sexual, yet only marginally erotic. There were two other people there with her in the dream: one was her friend Caitlyn, and the other was some older guy she’d never met before. Even more bizarre in this dream, was that neither one of them actually touched her. Or rather, she didn’t think either one of them did. What else happened in this dream?

She absentmindedly let her hand slip between her legs and could feel her panties, now completely soaked. Did the dream cause that? She swung her legs around to the side of the bed, peeled off her underwear, and let the sticky silk drop to the floor.

Deciding that she wouldn’t be able to fall back asleep very easily, she stood up and immediately felt lightheaded. Wiping her brow as she steadied herself, she spoke quietly into the air, “Whoa! That dream felt all too real.”

After a few moments of trying to piece together the dream, she started to replay the events of the night in her head, up until when she went to sleep. Maybe that would help.

She remembered going with Caitlyn to the nightclub. She remembered dancing with a bunch of people, and there was this guy... This one guy who paid her a fair amount of attention. That’s where her memory started to get hazy. He was fairly good looking, but what she really remembered was that there was something about this guy that just oozed sex. But what was his name? She couldn’t even remember asking him for his name; was it possible she didn’t? Is this what happens when you’ve been without a boyfriend for three months and your best friend finally decided she was ready to put her va-jay-jay to its god-intended use?

The more she thought about it, the more she figured she didn’t even ask that guy in the bar for his name. She figured that, just to make things easier in her own mind, she’d call him ‘Dick.’ Concentrating on her memories of Dick, she thought about her dream. After a few minutes of alternately giggling and concentrating to the point that her head started to hurt, she figured that Dick wasn’t the guy in her dream. Oh well, she thought as she let out a long, drawn-out sigh.

Anyway, she met Dick and danced with him for a little bit. Then what happened?

The more she danced with Dick, she mused, the harder it got to keep her hands to herself. He was, like, one of those guys who don’t even realize the affect they have on a girl. It took a little bit of nudging, but she finally pulled him off the dance floor. She remembered wanting to fuck him and trying to find somewhere private.

After moving around the nightclub for a short while, getting hornier and hornier, the two of them settled into a stall in the men’s room. God, that sex was good. It felt like it could’ve lasted forever, and, even after they were done, she could still feel the rhythm the two of them shared until well after she and Caitlyn left the nightclub. She strained to remember: How could Dick not have been in the dream? She strained to think, but was certain that the guy—whoever it was—wasn’t Dick. Nobody touched her in the dream, and Dick, well, he definitely touched her that night. She didn’t remember what the guy in her dream looked like, but she knew that Dick didn’t look like him. This dream was just too real to have missed on that point.

She looked at her reflection in her bureau mirror and smiled. “Okay. So Caitlyn and I left the club.” She hadn’t meant to say that aloud, but she did, and let out a slight giggle at her own distractions. She remembered that Caitlyn had driven to a jewelry store, and she remembered going into the store, but then what?

She sat back down on her bed, squinting her eyes. What did the guy in the store look like? He was older, had gray hair, and a kind of a leering expression, a smile that looked like he wanted you to trust him in spite of your better judgment.

The guy in her dream was older and with gray hair, but he was definitely trustworthy. Struggling to remember the dream a bit more, she remembered Caitlyn talking to the guy in the dream, it was as if Caitlyn knew him. Like he were some kind of old family friend or something. Now that she thought about it, the dream definitely began in the jewelry store. She remembered all of the rings and earrings, watches and necklaces.

In the dream, Caitlyn was talking with the old dude about something but Tara couldn’t hear them. Then the two of them walked through a door in the back of the store into a small room. She didn’t understand why, but Tara followed her friend and the other guy into the room. In spite of its size, it was comfortable. Comfortable enough for both girls to take off all of their clothes. She furrowed her brow as she thought about what happened next.

Caitlyn. She, she sat down on the floor, hands between her legs. What did Tara do? She sat down in a comfortable chair. She remembered saying she didn’t want to stand up. She put her hands behind her head and sank into the chair.

And that’s when the music started to play. It wasn’t music, really. It was more of just a rising pitch. It started out fairly low, but it kept getting higher and higher. Really slowly, too, but its pitch kept going up.

Tara lay back in her bed, trying to remember what it was about the music. But by now, all she could remember was that it was, well, musical.

The music, or rather, the note, started out kind of low. There was definitely something sensual about the music. Like the music was a comfortable blanket wrapped around her. As the sound kept getting higher, she could feel herself getting hotter. And then it happened: at one note, she lost control and felt as strong an orgasm as she could remember.

She looked down at her hands, which were trembling just at the memory of the feeling from the dream. Was that it? Music that goes through your body and makes you cum? That was definitely a part of it, but the music kept playing. It got a little bit higher and the next wave was even more powerful than the first. How was this possible? Was it the music that was giving her all of this pleasure? Who was playing the music?

That wave of pleasure subsided, too. Tara knew that she couldn’t stand up for fear of falling over, the memory of the dream was that powerful. The music just kept playing. Had it even stopped since it started? The music reached its highest point and her entire body was overwhelmed in the beauty of the feeling and the sounds. She’d never hear music the same way again, she mused as she practically relived the dream. Is it any wonder her panties were soaked.

Where could she go to have music coursing through you in a sexual capacity? And then it hit her. She was tempted to pick up the phone and call Caitlyn then and there. Glancing at the alarm clock by her bed, she recognized that it was 3:15 and, even if Caitlyn was awake (doubtful), the call would wake her parents and she didn’t want to have to deal with that problem.

So she went over to her computer and booted it up. Once she was online, she was pleasantly surprised to see that Caitlyn was actually online. Was it possible she left her computer on and fell asleep? There was only one way to find out. She sent a quick instant message to her friend. It was filled with smiley faces and exclamations as she typed out the short message to her friend: “I WANT 2 B A STRIPPER!!!!!”

She started at her screen for a short while, wondering if Catilyn would respond. While she was waiting, she wondered if being a porn star would be a better idea. She shook her head. In porn, they’ve got to get the lighting and the makeup perfect and you’re expected to cum on cue and all that other stuff. Nothing wrong with being a porn star, and she probably wouldn’t turn down the opportunity if it presented itself, but, no, she definitely wanted to be a stripper.

After a couple of minutes, she heard the familiar sound of a response to the instant message. “There’s a new place in town. Slippery When Wet. Samantha’s first day wuz 2day. I’ve still got 2 fill out paperwork. Wanna come with me tomorrow when I go?”

Tara quickly responded, “YES!!!!!”

In relatively short time, Caitlyn’s response appeared on Tara’s computer screen. “I’ll call u in the morn. Get some sleep now. K?”

Tara suddenly felt very tired. She responded back to Caitlyn, half-wondering why her friend was still awake, but decided against questioning it. “K.”

Caitlyn groggily returned to her bed. She looked down at the T-shirt she was wearing and suddenly decided that she’d rather sleep in the nude. She lifted it over her head and threw it across the room. Rubbing her eyes, she collapsed onto the mattress. She imagined the pleasure that would come if she got to work at this place with Caitlyn and her sister as she drifted into the haze of a calm, satisfying sleep.