The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

Chapter Fourteen — A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Airport

Slave obeyed.

She let her jacket slip from her fingers. It landed on the bathroom floor with a soft plop and then vanished from her mind. Her free hand moved to the growing damp spot between her legs and went to work, powering the waves of pleasure that spread throughout her entire body. As instructed, she ignored the entranced blonde and focused only on the phone in her hand. The phone, and the voice, and the pleasure that came from listening and obeying.

“What is your command, Mistress?”

“Did you go to the hostel?”

“Yes, Mistress. Your will is my command.” She unzipped her pants and slid her hand inside, savoring the feel of panties against pussy. “I must obey.”

“Was Alice there? Was Rebecca there?”

“Only Rebecca, Mistress.” She ached for a third hand, one that could play with her tits while she held the phone and played with herself. “The hostel was empty otherwise.”

“No surprises there. Did you obey my command, Slave?”

“Mmmmmm…” She pressed a finger against her swollen lips. “Yessss, Misssstress. I offered myssselfff to her, asss… mmmmm… you commannnded.”

“You won’t orgasm until I allow it, Slave.”

More fingers. More pleasure. “I underssstand.”

“So why are you not there now, my little spy? What happened?”

“I… she sent… she sent… sent me… away. She… nnnnn…. hypnotized me but… let me… go?”

“Hmm. I didn’t expect that! From what my other spy tells me, she’s got a serious crush on you.” She paused. “You’re very aroused right now, Slave.”

“Yes, Mistresssss…”

“When you come you will think only of me, and of obeying my will. That is what turns you on, Slave. Your total submission and obedience to my will.”

Back and forth back and forth backandforth “Yes, Mistress.”

“I shouldn’t be so hard on you. You did try, after all. Espionage isn’t really what you were programmed for, is it?”

Slave said nothing. Her breathing increased in pace and volume, and the voice on the other end of the phone laughed.

“Soon! Soon! This actually works out well for me, my pet. I can get you back home without having to deal with rearranging your flight plans. You Aussie girls cost me way too much sometimes. Now hand the phone to Phoebe and await her commands.”

“Yessss, Mistress… I obey… obey…” Her voice came in ragged breaths. Sweat soaked her dark hair and ran down her back. She thrust the phone at her friend. “Take it. Take it.”

The blonde calmly raised the phone to her face. “Yes? Yes, Mistress. I understand. Yes. I will forget. We will forget. We will obey.”

She placed the phone face-down next to the sink. “When we come, we will awaken and forget. We will remember what we were told to remember. We will obey

“Obey… yes… please… Pheebs please… yes…”

Phoebe closed her eyes. “Now.”

The neighboring guests pounded on their wall for a good ten minutes.

* * *

Rebecca stood in front of her new congregation, feeling very awkward and exposed. Memories of labored public speeches and classroom presentations swirled around her brain, the way they always seemed to do whenever she found herself in a spot like this. She puckered her lips as she pondered just what she was going to say. What she needed to say, in a way that wouldn’t lead to problems down the road.

She’d never controlled this many subjects at once before. Four was her personal best, at a college party with more eager volunteers than Rebecca had the heart to say no to, and that had been a struggle. Then again, these particular subjects were slaves, not volunteers, and they were deeply brainwashed, not floating near the surface in a light trance. It wasn’t as much that she needed to deprogram them, per se; she just needed to sever their link to their trance selves so that they could never be led back to them. And that, after all, wasn’t so hard to do. Gaining a bit of confidence, she gently nudged Alice away from the television and took her place. She took a deep breath, and began.

“Listen to me very carefully. You’re captivated by the sound of my voice. Nothing is more important. Nothing else exists in your mind. Listen, and obey.”

She thought about what Celeste had said, about using this moment to take over from Alice. To bend the entire hostel to her will. To spend the rest of her life hypnotizing the most beautiful women she could find and turning them into unwitting, mindless, money-making machines. She glanced at the brunette, who responded with a supportive smile that seemed to say keep going, Rebecca, you’re in control.

But that was the whole problem. She didn’t want to be in control. She wanted to be a hypnotist, not a mind controller. Keep going, Rebecca. You really are in control this time.

“Can you hear me?” She knew the answer, but it wouldn’t hurt to hear that sexy mindless drone from them just one more time.

“Yes, I can hear you.” Nine lovely, deeply entranced voices, flat and empty of emotion. “Yes, Rebecca,” Emily followed. Pretty, sweet Emily, wide-eyed and slack-jawed as her mind melted under Rebecca’s touch. Rebecca glanced around the room at the other girls. Surely they were all someone’s best friend, someone’s confidant, maybe even someone’s lover. She was giving them back to those people, too. For good.

“Good. Now the rest of you, listen carefully. I’m going to tell you something that you simply must remember.” Oh for fuck’s sake, I’m starting to sound like Alice!

“Yes, Mistress. I will listen and obey.”

Rebecca hadn’t expected a response like that. The source quickly revealed herself to be Celeste, who grinned and stuck out her tongue. Rebecca rolled her eyes and pointed back at her heckler. “You’re next,” she mouthed, sticking out her tongue for good measure.

“ANYway. Listen, and obey. When you go to bed tonight, you’re going to fall into a deep, deep sleep. A deep, dreamless sleep. You won’t wake up until tomorrow morning, when the sun comes up, and shines into your bedroom. And when you wake up, you will have no memory of being here with me tonight, or anything that happened here tonight. You will remember coming home from a night out feeling so, so tired, so tired that you went right to bed and fell asleep. Understood?”

“Yes,” they responded. A few threw in extra words like “I will forget” or “deep sleep,” and Rebecca allowed herself to relax. Deprogramming them was proving to be much easier than breaking the commands she’d given to Emily.

That’s right. When you wake up tomorrow morning, you will not remember any of this. You will no longer be under my control.” She motioned to Alice. “You will no longer be under Alice’s control, either. The words she told you to obey will no longer have any meaning to you, and if you hear them, you will no longer go into a trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Helene,” she said, allowing herself the opportunity to admire the entranced brunette one last time. “What happens when I say the words ‘Spring is loveliest in the fall’?”

The French robot dutifully repeated her instructions. “I will return to this deep hypnotic state. I will obey any commands I am given. I will—“

“Stop, Helene. What happens if you hear those words tomorrow, after you wake up?”

“I… will no longer… go into… a trance. The words will have no meaning… to me.”

Another glance at Celeste. This time she received a thumbs up and a weak smile for her efforts. I know, baby, I know this isn’t what you wanted. But it’s the right thing to do. “You’ve done very well, Helene. All of you have done very well. Now listen, and obey.”

“Yes.”

“When I count to three, you will all stand up. You will follow me back to the main floor. When you enter the lobby, you will immediately go back to your rooms, get ready for bed, and fall asleep. When you wake up tomorrow you will no longer be under my control. Understood?”

“Yes, I understand.”

A flash of motion caught her eye. Celeste was waving, as if flagging down a taxi. She pointed to the enthralled redhead. “What about her?”

“I’m on it.” She left the rest of the girls where they were, on their knees, and crossed the room. She cupped her hand around Emily’s chin and lifted it gently. “Hey, Em, can you hear me?”

Those big, empty brown eyes stared up at her. “Yes, Rebecca.”

“Good. You’re going to go upstairs in a bit. Follow me to our room. When you get there, you’re going to feel very, very sleepy, and you’re going to climb into bed and fall asleep. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“You won’t obey any command that Alice gives you ever again. Or any command from me. Okay? Not even the secret one. Understood?”

“Yes, Rebecca.”

She let go of Emily’s chin, and the redhead sighed softly as she fell back into the mesmerizing swirls on the monitor. Turning to Celeste, she raised her finger in the air. “One more thing.”

“Oh no, no you don’t!” Celeste took a step back. “Don’t you dare trance me!”

“I’m not… good Lord, girlfriend, calm down.” Rebecca pointed her finger in Alice’s direction. “I was talking about her, you sexy nut.”

“Oh… right.” The brunette heaved a sigh of relief. “Um, of course, right? But… we need her to help deprogram the other girls, right?”

“Watch, little one.” Rebecca said, an impish grin spreading across her face. “Watch the master at work.”

She turned to the Irish woman, who was still patiently waiting by the monitor. “Alice, listen to me.”

“Of course, dearie.”

“When you wake up tomorrow, you’re no longer going to be hypnotized.”

“Rebecca!” Celeste hissed. “No!”

“Shh! Working here!” She returned her attention to Alice. “But, you’ll find that the thing you enjoy most in life is making Celeste and I very happy. In fact, that’s exactly what you want to do with your life. You won’t try to drug or hypnotize us, or any other girls. Unless…” She rolled her eyes. This is for you, Celeste. “Unless, one of us orders you to hypnotize that person. Okay?“

“Yes, dearie. I understand completely.”

Rebecca gently lifted Emily to her feet. “See? Now we don’t have to order her around. She’s going to actively help us.” She brushed the dirt from Emily’s knees. “It’s kind of bullshit that I’m a good guy, you know? I’d have been a fantastic mind controller. If I may say so myself!”

“You can, you know, I’ll believe you!” The brunette took Rebecca by the hand. “Always and forever.”

“Im. Possible. Come on, let’s get everyone to bed. I am fucking tired as hell.”

She tugged on Emily’s unresisting arm as Celeste began to gather the others.

* * *

“Can you believe it? I’ve been waiting for this movie for months and it’s finally here!” Celeste danced and spun her way through the lobby of the movie theater. She was wearing the sparkly pink dress with the plunging neckline, and Rebecca couldn’t take her eyes off of her beautiful new girlfriend.

“Aren’t you a little overdressed for the movies?” She looked down, realizing only now that she had forgotten her shoes at home.

“There’s no dress code for the movies, silly! Look, those two over there are buck naked.” Celeste pointed to the snack bar, where Emily and Helene struggled to carry their oversized buckets of popcorn.

“Here, Em, let me get that for you.” She reached out her hand, but Emily smiled and brushed by her.

“Oh, I’m Other Emily,” said the redhead. Bits of popcorn spilled out of her bucket onto the carpet. “It’s confusing, I know. Tomorrow morning I’ll be Emily again.”

“You guys!” Celeste was at the door to the theater, waving furiously. “Come on! We’ll miss it!”

Rebecca followed her into the enormous theater, passing row after row of beautiful young women until they were at the very front. They settled into a pair of overstuffed office chairs and stared up at the screen. “Lots of girls here,” Rebecca noted. “Must be a chick flick.”

“Shhhh…” Celeste hissed. “You’ll miss my favorite part!”

The room darkened. Wavy colored lines crisscrossed the screen, reminding Rebecca of a gigantic computer screensaver. The excited, chatty crowd fell silent.

Celeste poked her in the ribs. “Here it comes!”

“Watch the screen,” said the narrator. “To watch the movie you must watch the screen. The movie could start at any time, so you must watch the screen. Watch the colors. Watch the screen. You cannot look away, dearies.”

“Rebecca…” Emily pawed at her. The bucket of popcorn tumbled to the floor. “We’re being hypno… tized…”

“Fight it, Em! Don’t look at it! We can’t look at it!”

“But…” Her beautiful brown eyes were already glazed and dull. “I must. We must…”

“Isn’t it great?” Celeste bounced up in down in her squeaky office chair. “They’re all going into a trance! We should all go into a trance for you, Mistress Rebecca. Everyone should obey you. This movie is playing in five thousand theaters today! Think of all of the slaves you’ll have tomorrow!”

In the background, she could hear the narrator agreeing with Celeste. “Obey only Rebecca. You will obey only Rebecca. You will obey only Rebecca.”

“I will obey only Rebecca,” said Emily. The two women next to her nodded and repeated the words. “I will obey only Rebecca.”

“I sent a copy to Australia just for you, Rebecca.” Celeste was standing now, pacing in a tight circle. “I bet that Jessica is watching this right now!”

“No, Celeste, no! We’re supposed to free them, not enslave them! We have to leave… I have to free you. I have to free them. All of them! I have to free you all! Come on, we’re going to Australia to stop this.”

She stood up. “I have to free you, Celeste. I have to fix it. I can fix it.”

She walked out of the theater, trying to ignore the hundreds of enthralled moviegoers chanting her name. Luckily, the airport was right next door, connected to the theater by a long hallway, and she quickly found herself at the ticket counter. “One ticket to Melbourne, please,” she said, opening her purse.

“You’re going to love the new in-flight movie,” said Phoebe, handing her a ticket. “It’s mesmerizing. I will only obey Rebecca. Rebecca. Rebecca. Colonel Sanders. Hey, wake up. Wake up!”

Rebecca opened her eyes. Emily was in front of her, clad only in a white towel. “You’re having a nightmare or something. Wake up!”

“Mmm. Mmmwake. Hey, Em. Morning?”

“Almost. Are you okay? You kept saying ‘I have to free you all’ and stuff. Were yo dreaming about prison or something?”

Rebecca tried in vain to recall what she’d been dreaming about, but the thoughts had already turned to dust. She shook her head. “I don’t remember. Maybe. That would be a weird dream, huh?”

“It was a loud dream, anyway. You woke us up. Oh. Celeste went to take a shower. She’ll be back.”

“Mmmm. Okay.” She stretched and yawned. “I’m gonna go back to sleep for a little bit.”

“Me too. Hey, Rebecca?”

“Yeah?”

Emily settled into her bed with a happy sigh. “If we ever did get into the trouble, I bet you’d free us all. You’re good like that.”

Rebecca closed her eyes. “Yeah, I guess I am.”

* * *

An Tagen wie diesen… wünscht man sich Unendlichkeit… an Tagen wie diesen…

The bored shopgirl tapped her hands against the sides of the cash register and hummed along, lost in an early-morning sea of black coffee, tired eyes, menial tasks, and a very pleasant body-wide ache. “Rolf… mmm, mein Liebhaber…”

Ding ding.

She looked up from the register and watched as the first two customers of the day strolled in. A man and a women, older, stylishly dressed even this early in the morning. They looked like Americans, or at least Canadians, probably on the wealthy side. The kind of tourists who didn’t mind spending money on things. She perked up immediately. “Hallo!” she said, waving cheerfully. “English?”

“American,” the man replied. “We’re just browsing for a few things.”

“That is fine! I am here to help.” She turned her attention back to the cash register, aware that her habit of following customers around with her eyes did more to drive away sales than create them. To her mild surprise, the woman suddenly appeared at the counter.

“Excuse me,” the woman said, holding up an old compact mirror. Can you tell me how much this is?”

There was a price tag dangling from the item, but Elke avoided mentioning that, and responded with a smile. “Of course! Yes, it is thirteen Euros. It is West German, from the 1950s. So a little Cold War, see.”

“Thirteen… hrm. I do believe that it is cracked a bit in the mirror. Could you knock off a few Euros for us?”

Elke’s eyes narrowed. She studied the mirror, which although spotted, did not seem to be much worse for wear after sixty years. “Cracked? I don’t see it. Where?”

“Right here,” the woman responded, tilting the mirror so that a beam of sunlight crept up the blonde’s pretty face. “Just a bit here, if you look very closely. If you look very closely, just when the light hits it just right.” She tilted the mirror again, so that the golden light was reflecting into Elke’s eyes. “Look very closely. Watch very, very closely.”

Elke blinked and moved her head away from the sunbeam. “Well,” she said, hoping to keep the sale, “Eleven fifty? We can meet halfway? I don’t see a crack, but I believe you.”

The woman’s eyes narrowed. She exchanged a glance with her male companion, who was browsing the bookshelves. “That seems fair, miss… what’s your name?”

“Elke.”

“Amanda. Pleased to meet you. Anyway, I do love this mirror, I think it brings out my best features. Yours, too, I bet! Here, take a look again.”

Elke reluctantly agreed, coming face to face with a tiny, tired, baggy-eyed, messy-haired version of herself. She laughed. “I look terrible! I’m not a morning person.”

“Oh? You must be so tired, then.” The mirror began to move again, more slowly this time, in tight, lazy circles. “Being up all night can leave you so, so tired, can’t it? Your eyes are so tired, I bet. But so, so pretty. See? In the mirror you can lose yourself in your pretty eyes, your tired, pretty eyes. Falling into your eyes, focused only on your eyes. Your tired, sleepy eyes. Your tired, sleepy body. Your tired, sleepy mind. So tired, Elke. So sleepy.”

A wave of dizziness washed over Elke, and for a moment she found herself gripping the edge of the countertop until the feeling went away. Her eyes slid closed. “So tired. Ugh.”

“Yes, Elke. So tired. Close your eyes, and just listen to me. Close your eyes, and relax. Lean against the counter, and relax completely. So relaxed.”

The blonde’s eyes flew open. She pushed away from the counter. “Oh, it’s too tempting! I really could fall asleep today!” She punched the price into the cash register. “You could be a hypnotist, you know? ‘Watch the coin, watch the mirror, sleep.’ Ha! Just like on TV!”

“Have you ever been hypnotized, Elke? It’s wonderful. Edwin hypnotizes me all the time. It’s so easy to slip into a deep, deep trance, especially if you’ve been hypnotized recently, even if you don’t remember it. Your mind always remembers, Elke. It knows how wonderful it is just slip into a relaxing, peaceful state. No thoughts, no mind. So easy to drift off…”

Elke’s eyes began to glaze over. “So easy… to…”

“Yes, that’s it. So easy to just close your eyes and drift away. Can you do that for me, Elke? Close your eyes and drift away? You remember now how easy it was, how relaxing it was.”

“I…” she shook her head. “I wish! But I have never been hypnotized. I cannot be hypnotized. Es ist unmöglich. Sorry!”

“Mandy.” The man was at the counter now, book in hand. He set it onto the counter. “We should go. We have things to do today.” He tapped the cover of the book. “Can you add this to the total? I’m trying to learn to read German, figured this would help.”

“Yes, of course! German is not too hard. English and German are cousins. It’s easier than Spanish or Portuguese, I think.” Bip bit bit bip. “That will be fourteen fifty, please.”

The woman- Amanda- frowned as Elke took a twenty Euro note and exchanged it for a five and fifty. The shopgirl tried to hide her growing discomfort. “Ohhhkay, five fifty is your change. Thank you for coming in! I hope you like the mirror!” She slid both items into a paper bag. “You look really pretty, too. I like your eyes.”

“Hmm. I’m sure. Okay, Edwin, you’re the boss. Let’s go shopping.” She marched to the front door, leaving Edwin trailing in her wake.

“Goodbye,” Elke offered, but they were already out the door, leaving behind only a cold draft. She noted the empty tip jar next to the register and sighed. “Cheap tourists. Scheisse.”

Then her thoughts returned to Rolf, and the way Rolf took her from behind in the shower while she was getting ready for work, and the memory of the Americans quickly faded from her mind.

* * *

“That cunt. What the hell is she thinking? Going around town, untying everyone’s shoelaces… someone needs to put that girl in her place, Edwin. It’s embarrassing!”

Edwin sighed. He leaned against a lamp post and lit a cigarette. “Mandy, you don’t even know for sure what happened just now. Some people just can’t be hypnotized. Besides, she was tired, and grumpy, and you weren’t exactly subtle about it.”

“The one who fucked you last night didn’t care how subtle I was. And that’s two in a row. Three, if you count both of the Aussies. This new girl is an idiot.”

“She’s not an idiot if she got a hold of Alice. Don’t let her suck you into a trap. Let me handle this.” He dug into his pocket and retrieved his phone. “One of these days you’ll learn why being subtle is a virtue, Amanda.” He stubbed out his cigarette and tapped away.

Sleeping Beauty wakes up.

Amanda joined him at the lamppost, and they leaned together for warmth. A minute passed before the phone chimed with an incoming message.

I awaken and obey.

“See? The subtle approach, Mandy. It’s that easy.”

Your instructions will follow. Read them and obey.

To be continued…