The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Chocolate

Giving chocolate to others is an intimate form of communication, a sharing of deep, dark secrets.

Milton Zelman

I sat sipping my hot chocolate and reading my book. It was a cold and wet Sunday and spending it curled upon the couch with a good book and hot chocolate while the fire snapped and popped was perfect.

I had just turned the page when the doorbell rang. I was annoyed. I was expecting no one and really didn’t want to be bothered. I set down the book and went to the door. Looking out the window I saw the man who had just moved in across the street standing at my door, waiting expectantly. I wondered what he could want. I sighed and opened the door.

“Yes?”

“Let me in.”

I moved aside and let him in then closed the door behind him. I then puzzled over why I did that.

“Ummm...can I help you?”

“Just hang this up and bring me some of that wonderful hot chocolate I smell.”

I take his coat and hang it up then go into the kitchen and prepare him a steaming mug of hot chocolate. I go back into the living room and he is already sitting in my easy chair, watching the fire. I hand him his chocolate and again I wonder why I did it. I watch him take a sip and smile.

“Now thats good. Perfect for a day like today. Have a seat.”

I obey. Then I get angry. Why was I just doing whatever he said?

“Listen, I don’t know what you want...”

“Whats your name?”

I’m grow more angry at being cut off but I answer anyway.

“Maggie.”

“Hello Maggie, I’m Tony. Nice place you have here.”

“Listen Tony, I don’t mean to be rude but I don’t feel like any company right now.”

Tony looks thoughtfully at me then takes another sip of his chocolate.

“Maggie, what are your measurements?”

“36D-25-38” Why did I answer such a personal and insulting question?

“Nice Maggie, real nice. With your blue eyes and blonde hair that makes you the quintensential all-american girl.”

He chuckles and takes another sip of chocolate.

“Listen, Tony, I don’t understand whats happening. Who are you? What do you want? Why am I acting this way?”

Tony takes another sip then looks at me.

“Maggie, strip own to your underwear.”

I immediately do as he asks. As soon as I finish I stand before him, completely horrified.

“Hmmmm...rather plain bra and panty set. I want you to purchase something better. Tommorrow I want you to throw out all your underwear and purchase new stuff, sexier things. Victoria’s Secret will do nicely.”

“Alright.” I just couldn’t stop obeying him! I didn’t want to dress like a slut, yet I just agreed to!

“What is this? Whats going on? Why are you doing this to me!”

My captor says nothing. Instead he drains his cup and stretches it out to me.

“More hot chocolate Maggie. Its really quite good.”

I take the cup and go in the kitchen, desperately thinking of a way out of this. But I could only obey. I couldn’t even spit in his mug. I bring it to him and he takes a sip then looks at me, grinning.”

“I really can’t get over how good this hot chocolate is! What brand is it?”

“Its homemade.”

“Really? How do you make it? Go ahead, I have perfect recall, so no need to write it down.”

“You take 3 oz. dark chocolate, broken into pieces

Put the chocolate pieces, sugar, vanilla bean, and milk in a small, heavy saucepan. Heat gently, stirring, until the chocolate has melted, then bring to a boil, beating constantly with a whisk, until very smooth, and frothy. Remove the vanilla bean.

Pour the hot chocolate into warmed mugs, top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of freshly grated chocolate or cocoa powder, and serve.”

Tony nods his head appreciatively.

“Oh thats good, very good. I’ll certainly be making this. I find it so...seductive. Don’t you Maggie?”

“I do.” I respond and images of Tony and I entwined come to me, his skin the color of chocolate so vivid against my pale skin. I shake my head and look in surprise at Tony who merely watches me, bemused.

“Please, what do you want?”

“Isn’t it obvious Maggie?”

“I-I don’t understand this.....”

“The allow me to make it more clear. Remove the bra and panties.”

I want to fight the urge. In my head I;m screaming don’t do it, yet there is no strain or tension n my body as I my bra falls to the floor and my panties follow. I stand before my tormentor naked. I put my hands over my breasts and vagina attempting to salvage a little dignity.

“Put your hands to your side Maggie.”

So much for dignity. I drop my hands to my side.

“Beautiful.”

One word. One word I’ve heard before from more men than I can count but said by Tony, despite the situation, it makes me feel bashful and giddy, like a freshman schoolgirl asked to the prom by the star senior quarterback.

I watch as Tony takes another sip of his hot chocolate, the enjoyment clear on his face. He is silent, looking at the fire as it crackles and pops, lost in his own world. Suddenly, he is looking directly in my eyes. I never noticed his head move though I was looking directly at him.

“Do you find this situation exciting?”

“What?!? N-no! Not in the least! If you want the truth I’m terrified right now!”

“Ah. I can understand that, a stranger comes into your house and compells you to obey his every command, even having you undress before him. Yes I can see where fear comes in. But relax. I think if you explore the way you feel, right now, you’ll find some pleasure, even if its only the size of an acorn. I’m right, aren’t I?”

I consider what he says and realize that some small part of me does feel excited, sexually excited, at the prospect of what Tony intends to do to me. The fact that I have no control increases the anticipation of whats to come.

“I feel something. But that doesn’t mean I want this!”

“Only because the fear outweighs that pleasure. The fear is a massive boulder, threatening to crush the acorn. So lets change them.”

“What? That makes no sense! Are you crazy?”

Tony merely smiles and sips again on the chocolate.

“Imagine in your mind, the fear as a boulder, massive, weighing several tons. Yes, like that. Now see the pleasure, a small acorn, weighing nothing really, when compared to the boulder. Yes, exactly like that Maggie. Now watch as the acorn grows in size, bit by bit, moment by moment. Beside it, the boulder shrinks, bit by bit, moment by moment. Now they are the same size. But thats not enough Maggie. No, we want the pleasure to outweigh the fear don’t we Maggie?”

I nod my head in the affirmative. I can see the boulder and the acorn in my head clear as if I was standing in front of them. I could feel the fear retreating and the pleasure growing. Part of me still fought what was happening, but that dissenting voice was growing smaller along with the boulder.

“The acorn continues to grow while the boulder is now a bit smaller than the acorn. The acorn, is bigger and bigger. The boulder shrinks smaller and smaller. The acorn fills your vision, even bigger than the boulder was, while the boulder is now the original size of the acorn. Now lets switch them Maggie. The pleasure is now a massive boulder. While the fear is now an insignificant acorn. Tell me, is that enough Maggie?”

The voice, now just a whisper, begs me to shake it off, begs me not to answer the way I’m thinking. But its futile.

“No.”

“What do you want to happen Maggie?”

The whisper is barely there, the last of my resistance close to gone. I can barely hear it though I can tell its more desperate that ever, begging and pleading with me to resist, to not go along with the magnetically irresistible desire.

“I want the boulder to crush the acorn.”

I watch as the pleasure rolls onto the fear, utterly crushing it. The whisper is drowned out by a scream, the scream that comes from my throat as I cum, a tsunami of pleasure that sends ripples of orgasmic fire from my pussy to every cell in my body. I fall to my knees, dizzy with rapture, my mind barren, a tabla rasa and Tony takes full advantage of the moment.

“You are a slut Maggie. My slut. You wish to serve me, in all ways and all things. You belong to me Maggie, in mind, body and soul. You feel pleasure whenever you are with me Maggie, pleasure that you are chattel, meant to serve my every desire. And serving those desires is the only thing that can give you true pleasure, real happiness.”

I feel as if each word is a lightning bolt, stricking the same place again and again, transforming me, twisting me into the toy Tony wants me to be. Still on my knees I watch as he sets down the mug and rises. He walks over and stands over me as I remain on my knees.

“Stand up Maggie.”

I stand and he looks deeply into my eyes while taking his hand and pushing two fingers into my dripping wet pussy. He pulls it out and brings it to his lips, sucking off my juices. He closes his eyes, keeping his fingers in his mouth, seeming to savor my taste. His eyes open and he removes his fingers. He leans in close and whspers into my ear;

“Better than chocolate.”

I fall against him, desperately gripping his arms as a fresh tidal wave of pleasure nearly crushes me. His fingers dip back into me and he brings them to my lips. I suck greedily, like a newborn child and more waves of pleasure crash into me.

He pulls his fingers out and I move my head forward, desperate to keep sucking. He chuckles.

“You want more Maggie?”

“Yes, please, more.”

“On your knees.”

I don’t hesitate. I fall to my knees.

“Remove my cock from my pants Maggie.”

I feel as if I am in a dream as I unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull out his cock, then return my eyes to his.

“You wanted more Maggie. This is more. Go ahead, show me how much you want it.”

I kiss and lick the head, then suck the head in, swirling my tongue. I never take my eyes off his as I slowly, skillfully take more and more of his cock into my mouth.

As began to suck Tony’s cock in earnest, I felt a strange connectedness to him. Its hard to explain but I felt as if the more I bobbed my head, then the farther into his grasp I fell. Maybe it was part of whatever he had done to me. Maybe is was having our eyes locked while I performed fellatio. Perhaps it was just part of the weird, dream-like feeling of the whole thing. Whatever the cause, I somehow knew that as I continued the blowjob, his control of my was increasing incrementally. There was nothing I could do to change my fate. That part of me that had strove to resist was silent now, silent but present. It was like a part of me had become detached and observed in helpless fascination.

“Its been sometime since you had sexual relief Maggie. I can tell. You have a great deal of hunger for satisfaction and pleasure. The sort of famished state that comes from self-imposed abstinence. I know. I can tell. No worries love. You hunger will be sated and remain that way as long as you serve me, please me.”

His word’s seemed to sink into every cell in my body, encoding the promise onto my very dna, spurring me to perform the blowjob ith greater urgency and passion. I wanted this fire within me doused. My hunger, this knawing, relentless, hunger, quieted. It had been so long. To long. And I needed relief in the worst way. So I sucked and licked and spit and hummed with every trick I knew to bring pleasure to this stranger, pleasure that would save me from anymore cold and lonely barren nights.

“Now Maggie. Taste your chains and your reward.”

He came then, came in abundance and his cum tasted of chocolate, strawberries and warm honey. I desperately, greedily, swallowed it all, not wasting a drop, wanting to ensure he was pleased with me, wanting him to know I was his and would serve him in anyway he wished for me to.

When I had drawn off the last drop, I came. So slowly I didn’t know what it was at first. The crescendo grew and grew and grew until it was more than I could bear, more than anyone could bear and just as I opened my mouth to scream it peaked and the force locked the scream in my throat and the orgasmiac vibrations seemed to increase exponentially bringing the pleasure of insane heights.

Finally it hit a ceiling and began to slope backward. The pleasure fell rapidly and I with it. I had been holding on for dear life to Tony’s legs and now I slumped against them, sliding down until I huddled at his feet, orgasmic aftershocks rocking my body at intervals of time.

I felt him pull up his pants, listened and he zipped and buttoned them. I could even smell the leather of his belt and he buckled it. He stood there for awhile as I remained sprawled at his feet, curled up like a faithful dog. And why not? I was his bitch now. His faithful bitch, I thought bitterly. I knew from that moment on I would fetch, rollover, play dead and anything else he desired to experience the incredible pleasure again. And again. And again. For as long as he wanted.

“You’ve done well Maggie. I’m satisfied that you will serve me well, very well indeed.”

A warm glow pushed aside the bitterness. He was pleased. That was all that mattered now that he be pleased. Pleased with me. And I vowed that I would see to it that he was. No matter what I had to do.

“From now on Maggie, you will refer to me as Master, unless I tell you otherwise. Always be ready to receive me, even when you know I’m not coming. You belong to me now little slave and I expect you to acknowledge that with outstanding service to my will.”

I listened as he walked away. I heard him put on his coat. The sound of the door shutting behind him was like the clanging of prison bars.

I dug my fingers into the carpet and felt my shoulders shake as I began to sob.

“Yes Master.” I whispered.

Even though he was gone, I knew he heard me.

End