The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hounds of the Bakersfield

Synopsis: A long family curse, and a full moon

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Master Charles Smythe-Robinson was glad to return home. His father, the Rt. Hon. Sir Reginald Smythe-Robinson, 12th Bt. was now an aged 69. He greeted his young son with a familiarity that was not widely practiced amongst the cool-blooded English aristocracy.

Charles was glad for it though.

“Welcome home, son” Sir Reginald smiled and with an arm over his son’s shoulder lead him into the manor house; the home of the Barons Bakersfield for 700 years.

Charles was eighteen. He was a student at Eton, but a recent rumour there—a visit by a world famous American actress, Tallulah Bankhead—and a sexual scandal caused Charles to be sent home.

“You’re not angry with me father?” Charles asked as they walked into the study… he had noticed Jenny there with her mother.

“No, not at all” Reginald smiled as he urged his son to sit.

Reginald had a large wooden desk and he sat behind it as his son fidgeted on the other side, still wondering why his father wasn’t angry.

He turned and looked again and saw Jenny out in the hall…

Jenny was the same age as him. They’d grown up together. She was the daughter of Maggie, the house cook. So she’d grown up as a child of a servant, but still as a play-companion. Charles and she… well… they had played on quite intimate fashion. He saw her smiling as she pretended to dust a marble bust in the hall outside.

Reginald rose up from his chair, went to the door and giving Jenny a stern look closed the door and returned to tap to his son.

“I understand that a boy like you has…. uh-hum… needs…”

“Yes, father… I mean… no I…”

Charles hung his head as his father sat back down and flipped through some folios scattered about his desk.

There had been quite a scandal as the very sexual American actress had been rumoured to have seduced several at the college… Charles amongst them.

“Jenny misses you…,” Reginald said as he flipped through his papers.

“Father?”

“I understand you have needs…,” Reginald said..

Charles looked at him… not quite sure what his father was saying… was he giving him permission to bed Jenny, a servant?

“Yes, she misses you quite a bit…,” he said still without looking up from his papers.

“Father…? I…?”

“You may go now…,” Reginald said “I will see you this evening at supper…”

“Yes, father,” Charles said rising

“I am glad that you are home, son,” Reginald said.

“Yes, father… I am glad to be home…,” Charles said, bowing and then leaving.

Already his bags were up in his room. He went over to the bay windows and suddenly something hit his nostrils…a scent… both strange and familiar at the same time…

He turned just as the dog ran into the room…

The dog ran up to the bed and leapt onto it and stood there looking at Charles.

“Who are you?” he smiled as the dog wagged her tail.

He went up to her and let her sniff his hand and then he ran his hand down her back…

The dog was very large… one might have mistaken it for a wolf.

She licked his face.

He embraced her. She got up on her back legs, putting her forelegs on his shoulders. “You are friendly” he smiled as he scratched her again on the head.

Her scent… he inhaled it deeply.

He gazed into her eyes… large, brown, warm… For a moment he lost himself in those eyes. She got back down off him and stood there on the bed, and… he couldn’t take his eyes off of hers.

He didn’t realise it but he had an erection.

Then, quite remarkably the dog rolled over the bed, onto its back…. it’s tail down, he gazed at it… it was like it was lying there for him… almost inviting him….

He saw its vulva glisten… He found himself staring… Staring way too long… He took a large gulp as he gazed at it and took a step towards her when he heard a noise…

“What are you doing here?” Jenny said as she came to the door.

The dog leapt up and ran to Jenny… Jenny squatted down and patted the dog and then stood up “I hope she wasn’t bothering you?” Jenny asked as she looked over at Charles.

Charles had a boner and he was deeply embarrassed as he only just realised now he had it.

“Um… yes… it’s fine…,” he said as he stood to one angle so as to hide his arousal.

“Did you want anything?” he asked… now wondering why Jenny was there…

“The Master asked me to come and draw you a bath…”

“Oh.. um… that won’t be necessary…”

She curtsied “As you wish, young Master…”

She turned to leave.

Something too… about her… he inhaled her scent too… another musk…

“Um… who’s dog is that?” he managed to ask.

Jenny passed… “Oh, that’s the Master’s bitch…,” Jenny said.

“Does she have a name?”

“Her name is Maggie, young Master.”

“Maggie?”

“Yes…”

“Like your mother?”

“Yes. Very much like her,” Jenny smiled and curtsied again and left.

Charles shook his head… he had a shudder of shame at what he had just felt. The scent of Jenny too… he could still smell her long after she left.

He was soon trying to masturbate to get his hardness down…

An hour later Charles felt like taking a vigorous walk around the gardens.

He was amazed at how little the place had changed… and he trawled through his memories of playing in these places when he was younger…

He found himself down by the main pond…

And there she was…

Jenny stood up in the water, she saw him and smiled, unconcerned that he was staring at her nakedness.

He turned his head in shame… embarrassed for staring at her nakedness.

“Come, join me young Master” she smiled “The water’s not that cold…” she said as she scooped the water up in her hands.

“Um… I…”

She strode out of the water… He turned more fully away trying not to look. Decorum said you did not gawk at a woman’s purity.

“Do you mind if I change?” she asked.

“No… please…” he said and he went to step away.

“No… stay, please…,” she begged.

“I…” he began.

He looked up to the sky to take his mind off of her. And he could smell her again… a delicious musk.

He turned back to her and saw a large female dog standing where Jenny had just stood… He looked around for Jenny. He turned back to the dog—its big brown eyes drawing his to it.

The dog was the same over-sized, wolf-like creature that “Maggie” was…

He stepped towards her “Where’s your owner?” he smiled as he went to her. She wagged her tail…

Then as he approached she turned around and lifted her tail high.

He found himself gazing at it’s big brown vulva… It glistened. His cock pressed hard against his pants.

“What…?” he gasped…

The odour was overwhelming him, making him feel light-headed.

Before he realised it he began unzipping and his cock slid out like a long fat sausage.

He knelt down behind her and felt her luxuriant fur… She backed up a little and his cock-head touched her soft slit.

“No… this…,” he closed his eyes… but even as he did he pushed forward into her softness.

He gasped. She was moist, and warm. “Oh, God!” he gasped as his eyes widened and holding her he pushed in deeper. She gave a short yelp… because he was so large. But, she didn’t try and get away… happily taking him into her sex.

She felt amazing inside her body. He humped her hard, faster and faster “Oh, God!” he exclaimed again and began coming in her almost immediately…

She was so amazing…

He shot such a load into her dog cunt… and then fell out of her, sitting back on his haunches.

And to his amazement she changed in front of his eyes… “Jenny?” he gasped.

“You were wonderful, young Master” she smiled as she stood in front of him.

“What…?”

She stepped closer to him.

She thrust her soppy pussy to his face. “Eat…,” she whimpered.

His tongue pressed into her and he tasted her own deliciousness and his salty sperm together.

He lapped at her. She shuddered and came on his tongue.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” she whimpered.

Afterwards he sat again on his haunches, shocked… watching her as she dressed.

“What…?” he gasped “What are you?”

“I am… like you are, brother…” she smiled, turning to him as she did the last few buttons up on her top.

“What…?” he gasped “What do you mean?”

She went to him and knelt on the ground in front of him. “You are my brother… “ she smiled, “Well… half-brother anyway…”

“What?”

“Sir Reginald is my father too… he… he mated with his bitch… my mother.. and had me…”

“What?”

“And now you’ve mated with me… and I’m going to give you such wonderful pups…” she said.

“This… this cannot be real…”

“It is, brother,” she smiled leaning in and kissing him… “Smell my scent…,” she said as she pressed close to him “We are the same…”

“I… I am no dog…”

“Yes… yes you are…” she said with a laugh… “You can transform… like I can…”

“And… and my mother?”

“She and my mother were sisters…” Jenny laughed “Sir Reginald was the head of the pack… but he had to marry one of them for the sake of appearances…”

She paused. “If he had chosen different… I might have been the lady of the house…,” she smiled.

“This… this is insane…”

“When my mother offered herself to you… you felt it.. the compulsion…”

“The what?”

“It takes us over… controls us… the need to mate… only… we can do it with each other…”

“The compulsion?”

“Yes… it… kind of takes over the mind… your animal side takes over and you must mate… as you and I just did…”

“No… this… this is….,”

“You know it’s true…,” she said as she stood up again, offering him her hand.

He took it and she helped him to his feet…

“I know you tried having sex with that human woman… but you couldn’t…”

“I..,” he began

“That’s why our father’s not angry with you…,” Jenny laughed “He knows you weren’t able to do it with her… you would have smelled her cunt and known she was not… ‘right’.”

“I cannot believe this…”

“I… I feel it too…,” Jenny said caressing his hand… “It takes over my mind… I lose all control… the need… the need to mate…To return to the animal nature…”

“What?”

“Yes… and up till now I’ve rutted with our sire…” she continued “Our father… but… I… I was always waiting for you… I’m your bitch now… yours and none other…”

“I… I can smell…,” he paused as he inhaled her scent…

“That’s my cunt…,” she smiled, “It has your scent on it now… you and I… when the urge takes us… we… we can do it with each other…I want you to take me… whenever you feel the need”

“You… you are so beautiful… sister”

“I love you, brother…” she said.

He leant into her and they kissed again. They kissed again and again, but softly… as lovers.

She slipped her hand into his pants and toyed with his cock. She was glad to feel it rise to her ministrations.

“And… we have other powers too…”, she added as they kissed.

“Powers?”

“Yes.. not only can we transform to our animal selves… but we are stronger, faster.. and you know you can sense… smell things others can’t…”

“Yes… I noticed that…”

“Yes.. well all our senses are better than humans…”

“And this … this compulsion…?” he asked “Can we not control it?”

“No…,” she smiled “But do you want to?”

“I… I guess not…”

“Nor do I…,” she smiled “When it takes over your mind and compels you to mate… you will have me, and I will have you… We will always look after each other that way…”

“I love you,” he said a second time.

“Tonight, you will take me in your dog form… and I will have you ride me…” she smiled… “I want to feel your dog cock inside of me…”

“I would like that, sister” he said.

Suddenly she broke away from him and squatted. She defected even as he watched. “What are you doing?” he gasped surprised.

“Marking my territory…,” she smiled.

She rose up and kicked some leaves over what she had left there…

“I…,” he began

He got down on his hands and knees and sniffed and then… he felt the need to do the same.

She stood smiling, watching as he marked his territory.

When he was done she bent down and sniffed his backside. She loved his smells.

Hand in hand they walked back to the manor house.

Sir Reginald stood in his study with his cock in Maggie’s mouth. He smiled as he saw the two young pups come back to the house hand-in-hand. He knew that they had mated.

He looked down at Maggie, her naked body still sexy. “I want you to change now…,” he said.

“Yes, Master…” she smiled, letting his cock go she rolled onto her hands and knees and began to transform.

Charles and his half-sister Jenny came into the study to see Sir Reginald fucking a large female bitch—Maggie.

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” he grunted as his cock slipped into her willing vulva. The dog panted appreciatively as her Master fucked her…

Jenny turned to Charles “Will you…. will you change for me now?” she whimpered.

“I… I’m not sure how to…”

“Let me help you…,” she purred.

He trusted her implicitly and he got down on all fours, once he was naked. He felt the tingly sensation wash over him and he transformed into his dog-self.

Jenny patted him and grinned as she now got down on all fours encouraging him to mount her…

He sniffed her and smelling her heat—he felt the power of arousal wash over him.

“That’s it…,” she smiled “Let it take over you…”

He mounted her. She thrust her hips back against his massive dog-cock, and she kept sinking down onto his shaft till the ‘knot’ at the base of his penis was pushing into her slobbering wet slit.

Jenny squealed with delight as the thickness of the dog’s knot stretched her pussy to wide… She was pliable and didn’t tear… but it literally was a stretch for her.

Reginald smiled as he looked over at his dog-son rutting Jenny’s crying, moaning body. As he heard her squealing he himself came inside his bitch’s tight sex-hole… her panting compliantly as he finished off in her.

It was so amazing to let the animal take over… it was like a drug that overpowered them… an animal urge.

All was good.

The End